+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 124 FirstFirst 1 9 59 99 109 119 124 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2161
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    If you really want to be fair you can look back and see that the only threads Gracey goes after are those who support Trump or Q. The issues you bring up can be said for ever thread but strangely it only seems to come up on political threads. Given Bill's previous shadow banning of Q and if Gracy's comments here are a reflection of Bill's, then I will gladly leave Avalon. I left for year in response to the shadow banning. I will not contribute to a forum of that nature. Perhaps this needs to come to a head and a poll taken if Bill wants these political threads on Avalon to stop.
    Well I wasn't really referring to what Gracy has been critical of specifically, I was just pointing that there is a lot of garbage and we could do with a bit more discernment. Some of what I have been seeing does roughly revolve around Trump stuff, and qanon related type stuff ... anyhow that's my point of view - but my response is more general - not targeting anyone or any topic. The issues can be seen in the vast amount of contradicting information and material.

More of a general observation that may include some of what Gracy is pointing out - but not that specifically.
    Yes but I was addressing her specifically. Today its we are ruining the Forum and yesterday it was our poor judgement and some thing else before that and on and on. It needs to be addressed as a general pattern. A moderator should not attack members due to their ideology, but our improper actions. This one is thinly veiled and IMO and an abuse of her position.
    Last edited by Savannah; 20th January 2021 at 04:57.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2162
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

My last talk with President Trump | Rudy Giuliani

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2163
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,454 times in 21,114 posts

• General Hyten Digital Soldier - Outsmart Defeatism When They Cheat!:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bI4CwiT5OahB

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #2164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gracy with respect you accused me of beating a drum over the tests used regarding the virus.
    I have been proven right --the tests not fit for purpose.

The use of now the focus of legal challenge and the perpetrators being sued in class actions throughout the world.

Now you are being highly critical of the honest endeavours of the members who have posted on this thread.
    Thats your right as an ordinary member but you are not an ordinary member.
    Wait and see what happens over the next few days before you go beating your drum, which you are entitled to do.
    You are intelligent but I dont see much compassion there.

I dont mind being wrong as thats part of learning and growing -- but when im wrong I promptly admit it.
    You may be proven right.
    My mum was right quite often but not all the of the time
    Early days yet.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th January 2021 at 05:57.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), Merkaba360 (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2165
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Its not like this is speculation from Icke about shape shifting reptilians 20 years ago. This is like the grandest of "conspiracies" happening at the highest level thru POTUS et al. Guessing would be a 50/50 chance. We are just trying to use the huge amount of data to bring it to 70/30 or 80/20. And in the mean time we are uncovering lots of interesting facts and anomalies that are waking people up. How is this a bad thing?

Its understandable for Gracy to remind us that some of us were duped by nibiru, etc. However, this situation is very different and tangible. I didn't buy into nibiru and many of the other dupes. Does that mean i'm still allowed to look at all the data and lean toward the Trump hopium outcome since I actually was correct on some of the disinfo? This is individual, not collective. Of course, collectively some Avalonians will buy into every distracting lie. That doesn't add up to a collective of Avalonians being buffoons who are always buying into the hopium and stuck in an endless loop of falling for the lies.

There is infinitely more detective work we can do to put together clues. This page is sorting out the clues from legal facts and unfoldings of lawsuit procedures amongst all the other data. From the way Trump is following the law and his promises, and many many other things I won't list here, it is very reasonable to feel their is a good chance of Arrests or exposure of corruption leading to change. Yes, I hope this to be true, but its more than hope, I really see many good indicators and I am PUTTING MY ENERGY INTO IT TO MAKE IT MY REALITY ! We are not hoping, we are trying to manifest it. Perhaps Gracy and others will overcome us with their attempt to make the arrests not a reality We shall soon see...

So, what good would it do me to just say, yea its all B.S. theatre, we the people must rise up. I'd still be sitting on my butt waiting for the crowd to rise up. And then we would go to the streets and be labeled terrorists and false falgs etc. lol There is no easy way out. That is why we must not underestimate the importance of the consciousness and awareness uprising. If that is sufficient, the legwork will follow and succeed.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 20th January 2021 at 05:57.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), onevoice (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #2166
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

A moderator should not attack members due to their ideology, but our improper actions.
    I think you're misreading this, I think she is expressing her opinion. If she were to flex her moderator powers then your post wouldn't exist. Why don't you contact her personally? I suspect she doesn't need green letters on her name to show her heart.

This one is thinly veiled and IMO and an abuse of her position.
    Whatever 'mod powers' she may have, I doubt she acts alone or has the ability to abuse said powers.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), Gracy (20th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #2167
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,454 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

For the record: Literately nobody knows for sure what will happen coming 24 hours ... and we all have (emotional) ideas, suggestions, speculations, gut feelings, visions, opinions etc. etc. which is completely human to do so ... as long as you do not force it on others or assume you have "all the right answers" ... from what I can see ... nobody is like that.

And if SOME can not deal with that just skip it. Nobody is forced to accept anything on face value.
    • Using discernment skills can never be spoon-fed ... it has to be practiced.
    Everything I share is for "consideration purpose only" by default.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th January 2021 at 17:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), Merkaba360 (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021), T Smith (20th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #2168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike Lindell: MyPillow Kicked From Bed Bath and Kohls; Trump Enacts Two Important Executive Orders

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2021), Merkaba360 (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #2169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Secretary Pompeo's EPIC Twitter Sign-Off

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #2170
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

If you really want to be fair you can look back and see that the only threads Gracey goes after are those who support Trump or Q. The issues you bring up can be said for ever thread but strangely it only seems to come up on political threads. Given Bill's previous shadow banning of Q and if Gracy's comments here are a reflection of Bill's, then I will gladly leave Avalon. I left for year in response to the shadow banning. I will not contribute to a forum of that nature. Perhaps this needs to come to a head and a poll taken if Bill wants these political threads on Avalon to stop.
    Well I wasn't really referring to what Gracy has been critical of specifically, I was just pointing that there is a lot of garbage and we could do with a bit more discernment. Some of what I have been seeing does roughly revolve around Trump stuff, and qanon related type stuff ... anyhow that's my point of view - but my response is more general - not targeting anyone or any topic. The issues can be seen in the vast amount of contradicting information and material.

More of a general observation that may include some of what Gracy is pointing out - but not that specifically.
    Yes but I was addressing her specifically. Today its we are ruining the Forum and yesterday it was our poor judgement and some thing else before that and on and on. It needs to be addressed as a general pattern. A moderator should not attack members due to their ideology, but our improper actions. This one is thinly veiled and IMO and an abuse of her position.
    Yes, I see that now, thanks for the clarification. To be clear I wasn't just responding to you but to the premise in general. Maybe consider, that she feels similar to me and that is the way she is just happening to express it (I don't know, just a thought). I have no game in defending her posts (most that I don't even know of, lol) but sometimes frustration comes out misdirected. I could be completely wrong though, and I am not speaking for her, she can (and will) clarify further if she feels the need. But I will say a lot of the posts regarding that topic could do with some better discernment, or as I said some personal commentary.

My two cents ... especially on the video posts with no description / commentary / synopsis whatsoever -- stop being so ****ing lazy if you really stand behind them ... so annoying ... (sorry Chris .. . this probably seemed specifically directed at you ... it wasn't - again just a general point I could direct at a lot of member here I won't mention (John, ahem).
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th January 2021 at 07:05.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #2171
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

there are very few of noble intentions that would come to a thread where people are very sincere and authentic in their beliefs and begin to goad, use sarcasm ... ridicule "c'mon guys" ... "convince me" .. "well i don't think ...."

and that's just a fact

most people will not always agree but they don't make it someone else's problem to convince them

the fact that this was entertained for so long ... that's on the people that MADE it their job to convince and explain

i got that number after three times and just said .. "pretty sure you will not agree and i guess i'll just have to live with it"

that should not be allowed ... ever ...

people are entitled to their beliefs and to follow any line of thought they are interested in without needing to fear being ridiculed or needing anyone's agreement or permission ..

and opinions need not be demanded to be justified ...

now ... me?

i never found the video here .. but i DID write up MY opinion on Trump and well ..

and just for the record ... i'm fine if no one else agrees and ... i spent all the time i'm going to spend on the why i feel that way

just to head off ... you know ... before it starts ...

post here
    Last edited by iota; 20th January 2021 at 07:12.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #2172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    For the record: Literately nobody knows for sure what will happen coming 24 hours ... and we all have (emotional) ideas, suggestions, speculations, gut feelings, visions, opinions etc. etc. which is completely human to do so ... as long as you do not force it on others or assume you have "all the right answers" ... from what I can see ... nobody is like that.

And if you SOME can not deal with that just skip it. Nobody is forced to accept anything on face value.
    • Practicing discernment skills can never be spoon-fed ... it has to be practiced.
    cheers,
    John
    Aliens from the galactic federation will be invading within 24 hours, Trump will hitch a ride on one of their spaceships in honour of his greatness and they will pick up Nanci pelosi and torture her for the crimes she is deserving of torture for. At 4:27 am, a giant solar flare will trigger an earthquake destroying capitol hill, and kill Joe Biden. All evil people and the cabal will be arrested. Jesus will come floating in on a cloud and forgive everyone's sins and the age of Aquarius will finally begin in earnest!

SOURCE: Some twitter post.

How about we practice discernment before we post? Just a thought .... Again, like I said, a personal commentary, or synopsis might go a long way ... or can't we stand behind our posts enough to do so?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th January 2021 at 07:13.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th January 2021), Gracy (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), Iancorgi (20th January 2021), Kalamos (20th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #2173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

And if you SOME can not deal with that just skip it. Nobody is forced to accept anything on face value.
    • Practicing discernment skills can never be spoon-fed ... it has to be practiced.
    cheers,
    John
    Aliens from the galactic federation will be invading within 24 hours, Trump will hitch a ride on one of their spaceships in honour of his greatness and they will pick up Nanci pelosi and torture her for the crimes she is deserving of torture for. At 4:27 am, a giant solar flare will trigger an earthquake destroying capitol hill, and kill Joe Biden. All evil people and the cabal will be arrested. Jesus will come floating in on a cloud and forgive everyone's sins and the age of Aquarius will finally begin in earnest!

SOURCE: Some twitter post.

How about we practice discernment before we post? Just a thought .... Again, like I said, a personal commentary, or synopsis might go a long way ... or can't we stand behind our posts enough to do so?
    or we could grant people BEING

and people could stop feeling they have a RIGHT to regulate what others do ...

you know .. since they are adults and all

so that any adversary

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #2174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    there are very few of noble intentions that would come to a thread where people are very sincere and authentic in their beliefs and begin to goad, use sarcasm ... ridicule "c'mon guys" ... "convince me" .. "well i don't think ...."

and that's just a fact

most people will not always agree but they don't make it someone else's problem to convince them

the fact that this was entertained for so long ... that's on the people that MADE it their job to convince and explain

i got that number after three times and just said .. "pretty sure you will not agree and i guess i'll just have to live with it"

people are entitled to their beliefs and to follow any line of thought they are interested in without needing to fear being ridiculed or needing anyone's agreement or permission ..

now ... me?

i never found the video here .. but i DID write up MY opinion on Trump and well ..

and just for the record ... i'm fine if no one else agrees and ... i spent all the time i'm going to spend on the why i feel that way

post here
    I personally appreciate the vast majority of your posts - you give a commentary and a synopsis and have at least a touch of objectiveness ... just sayin' for the record.

EDIT: By the way regulation is external limitations ... I never asked for that. I only requested that people consider internal discernment. ... not the same at all.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th January 2021 at 07:21.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #2175
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Oops wrong thread...meant this one.

Imposter Joe Biden Will Be Driven From Office After Foolhardy Election Theft

No one — EVER — can outright steal a POTUS election, in broad daylight (actually the perps did it at night while everyone was watching their screens), and not expect very serious consequences.

What’s the old and very wise biblical saying: “God is not mocked.” Or, is it: “God cannot be mocked.”

In either case, what’s being expressed is an inviolable law of the Universe: No one, but no one, ever escape the jaws of KARMA.

However, in the instant case of the 2020 POTUS election, something much bigger has happened. The indisputable hard evidence proving rampant vote fraud, ballot rigging, cyber crimes and election theft by the Democrat Party were all accumulated on such a grand scale that now the entire planetary civilization is aware of the awesome Democrat crime wave that continues to wash over the USA.

What makes this particular predicament so very special is that the Highest Power is quite obviously using this unparalleled election heist as a teaching moment for ALL OF HUMANITY.

Yes, there have always been varying degrees of electoral fraud every election cycle, but the 2020 Democrat crime spree was both unrivaled and quite aggressively pushed into everybody’s face. When virtually everyone knows (regardless of what anyone says) that a HUGELY important election was robbed from the legitimate winner, along with President Trump’s very significant 80 million vote mandate, there will be hell to pay by the Biden-Harris crime duo.

Further reading

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=48605

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 20th January 2021 at 07:47.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #2176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and that's just a fact

now ... me?

post here
    I personally appreciate the vast majority of your posts - you give a commentary and a synopsis and have at least a touch of objectiveness ... just sayin' for the record.
    why i much appreciate that ... that is really very generous of you, thank you!

PS
    coming up
    Last edited by iota; 20th January 2021 at 07:30.

so that any adversary

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #2177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote EDIT: By the way regulation is external limitations ... I never asked for that. I only requested that people consider internal discernment. ... not the same at all
    yes .. i understand but it is a slippery slope any time we ask/expect another to conform to our standards

like using the word "should"

it is saying "i know better than you"

and the standards that SHOULD regulate your life SHOULD meet MY expectations and agreement

i realize you didn't say ALL that .. but THAT IS where that slippery slope leads

in order to operate with some semblance of respect and harmony a basic recogntion that we ALL have opinions and a RIGHT to them

and to EXPRESS them without fear of ridicule or imposition of the opinion on another in an ENFORCED way

like i started a thread a while back ...

and people jumped in literally to tell me what i SHOULD

mind you, in real life .. there isn't a soul alive who would dare that .,..

even to tell me what i SHOULD name it

so i had to basically explain that i did NOT ask them ...

that i was NOT looking for "help"

and that i was NOT accepting "directions"

and to PLEASE not put me in a position to have to explain or justify or defend myself

because on most occasions> it was likely that i would

so it is best that we use OUR opinion? to regulate OUR actions

and allow others to use THEIR opinions to regulate THEIRS

people generally appreciate that ..
    Last edited by iota; 20th January 2021 at 07:37.

so that any adversary

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #2178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and that's just a fact

now ... me?

post here
    why i much appreciate that ... that is really very generous of you, thank you!

so ... ok ... DeDukshyn ... i WOULD like your opinion please!

and its ok if you disagree .. i really like to just operate in truth and all ...

Ok, I skimmed it rather quickly. I do also note, (absent from your post) is that he was the only person from his "group" to testify against Epstein in 2009. Sure he made a comment about grabbing women by the pussy, but last time I check he was a man.

I don't have anything against Trump (despite how generalizations often occur without reason), other than he's a buffoon. He's been very useful, actually. At the same time none of his policies do nothing more than buy us time against the globalists - and for that I have been thankful.

I would have liked to see another term with him, but now its up to us. We can no longer afford to keep looking up to a "saviour" of sorts to bring us out of this mess. We need to start taklng individual responsibility. Trump did what he could, the rest is up to us. Every joule of energy spent now on hoping for the saviour to save us is joule wasted that we could be spending ourselves in the same effort.

Nice writing though ... as I said, you tend to give a nice "plump" post. Sometimes a bit of fresh air from some of the anemic ones that just regurgitate or copy something already said, even if I don't always agree.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th January 2021 at 07:39.

36. Link to Post #2179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, I skimmed it rather quickly. I do also note, (absent from your post) is that he was the only person from his "group" to testify against Epstein in 2009. Sure he made a comment about grabbing women by the pussy, but last time I check he was a man.

I don't have anything against Trump (despite how generalizations often occur without reason), other than he's a buffoon. He's been very useful, actually. At the same time none of his policies do nothing more than buy us time against the globalists - and for that I have been thankful.

I would have liked to see another term with him, but now its up to us.

We can no longer afford to keep looking up to a "saviour" of sorts to bring us out of this mess. We need to start taklng individual responsibility. Trump did what he could, the rest is up to us. Every joule of energy spent now on hoping for the saviour to save us is joule wasted that we could be spending ourselves in the same effort.

Nice writing though ... as I said, you tend to give a nice "plump" post.
    and if we're going to state opinions? i agree 100% with the part i did in bold ...

i don't agree he is a buffoon i think he is much more and did much more by age 30 than most people will DARE try to in their lifetimes

but you are 100% correct that the response-ability for OUR lives? lies squarely on OUR shoulders

we are here through OUR choices .. not another's

so that any adversary

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #2180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i don't agree he is a buffoon ...

This comes back to a couple of my posts in another thread I started ... If you compare Trump to say .. someone like Daniel Schmachtenberger ... let's say we put together a debate between those two - Daniel, some guy on youtube, vs the "president of the greatest country on earth" ... that's all I'm saying. If one backs out a bit and looks at the entire field in a proper perspective ... well ... it is what it is ..
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th January 2021 at 07:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 124 FirstFirst 1 9 59 99 109 119 124 LastLast