+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst 1 12 62 102 112 122 124 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2221
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Being a man of the left, I have no particular preference for Donald Trump, but I will say this: if, as the saying goes, you get the leaders you deserve or expect, then for too long expectations have been plummeting and the quality of leadership has also plummeted. With Trump, expectations have bottomed out, and more is now expected of a leader, whoever it may be. However, this is true on both sides of the spectrum: while Trump supporters find him the best in a long time, his opponents are perfectly sure that no one less competent will ever become president. So in future, now that expectations have changed, the deserved or expected leaders are going to be better and better – but only from the standpoint of the majority. Because at this deeper level of aspirations, democracy wins out; an elite can only prosper on the downward spiral.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

PurpleLama (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2222
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

This thread has been completly and expertly derailed

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

AuCo (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), One (21st January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (20th January 2021), silverfish (20th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2223
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Part of an email from Senator John Boozman dated yesterday:

"Many Americans are concerned about the integrity of the 2020 election. I too share the belief that allegations of irregularities and fraud need to be investigated –– especially at a time when trust in our institutions is near an all-time low. We need to make sure that every legal vote cast is counted and we must have the ability to verify the ballots. Congress has a role in examining the concerns that have arisen and should support states’ efforts to address the security of our elections. The Senate will continue to focus attention on this issue moving forward, and I support the efforts of my colleague Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) who has introduced legislation, of which I am a cosponsor, to establish a commission to study the integrity of the 2020 election. We must ensure that all Americans have faith in our elections."
    I smell a cover-up, like the 9/11 commission.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #2224
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Being a man of the left, I have no particular preference for Donald Trump, but I will say this: if, as the saying goes, you get the leaders you deserve or expect, then for too long expectations have been plummeting and the quality of leadership has also plummeted. With Trump, expectations have bottomed out, and more is now expected of a leader, whoever it may be. However, this is true on both sides of the spectrum: while Trump supporters find him the best in a long time, his opponents are perfectly sure that no one less competent will ever become president. So in future, now that expectations have changed, the deserved or expected leaders are going to be better and better – but only from the standpoint of the majority. Because at this deeper level of aspirations, democracy wins out; an elite can only prosper on the downward spiral.

Good but obsolete line of thinking. There will never again be a president the CIA disapproves of. They control the machines.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

araucaria (21st January 2021), Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2225
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Savannah, I think we're arguing apple to oranges?
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    You may like Mods who discourage those who start and maintain those threads and shadow ban information that is too threatening to certain controllers. You may also have a right to that, if you think easy topics will keep your forum going on its own. I will just move on like many really good people who have already left Avalon because of that.
    I do not believe this exists here. I don't mean to sound butt kissy towards the mods. I just think you're alluding to a problem that doesn't exist here. I suppose we just see things differently but that's okay. At the end of the day I do believe your heart is in the right place. Take care!
    You need to catch up on Avalon history, it ALREADY happened. The Q thread was banned from public view and only recently opened. That's referred to as shadow banning. I sure your heart is in the right place also.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BushPilot (21st January 2021), iota (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #2226
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)

If Biden is inaugurated today, wouldn't it mean that all the "IT'S HAPPENING" "MAJOR ARRESTS over the next several days" "Trump will be inaugurated 100%" "5D chess behind the scenes" "Blackouts" "Italian president convicted" "Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing!" "there will be martial law and arrests and Trump will be in for another four years"
    - was all BS?
    We humans tend to like things wrapped up neatly in black or white boxes; sometimes we don't do so well with gray boxes. It's either going to happen as predicted or it's all BS from charlatans. It can be nothing in-between.

I've never bought into the "nothing can stop what's coming!" narrative, because it's just not realistic. There's plenty that can stop what's coming including a very successful false-flag event at the Capitol that likely altered the course of the outcome. But that doesn't mean it's all BS. It means there is a covert power struggle going on behind the scenes that filters through the distorted lens of State propaganda, alternative media analysis, and speculative podcasters, all documenting battles won and lost with the score card continually changing. This isn't Niburu, or some time-traveler's prediction that never comes to pass; in my view, the fight to save the American Republic was very real. See my post here from two weeks ago.

It should be clear to all that we are in an information war and amid one of the largest mass psyops ever waged against the people to expedite the fall of the American Republic as we know it, so in this environment we should deem no source as reliable. We are in and have been in the fog of a color revolution war for quite some time now.

As far as the podcasters and insiders and the 5-d chess narrative, we can think of those as rallying cries from the sidelines, and yes, in some cases they are only click bait for traffic--and in many cases purely fantasy. But the aim has always been to clean up the corruption and thwart a war waged against a sovereign nation.

Sometimes, it would seem, it's just too big to pull off.

Why would I believe that there is a covert power struggle pitting Trump against the deep state and satanic pedophiles, when every single prediction of these "insiders" has turned out to be a dud?
    Trust is earned, not freely given.

Also, Trump has been the most powerful man in the world for the past 4 years... how long should we wait to see the accomplishments of his "fight behind the scenes"?
    Because I have yet to see any single proof that he is fighting the deep state. No arrests, no nothing. After 4 years.

But when we point out facts that show he might not be draining the swamp, but actually is a swamp dweller himself, we are told that it's a 5d chess move, don't worry about it. These are not the droids that we are looking for.

It's been 4 years, I will leave a list of accomplishments here that seem to oppose our morals and principles regarding mother earth, peace, fighting big corporations and standing up for the little man.
    • protected Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman after killing Khashoghi because "they give us a lot of money"... seems you can buy a license to kill for the correct price
    • sold bombs to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and UAE despite congressional objections that it would lead to Saudis dropping bombs on civilians in Yemen
    • cut taxes for corporations
    • appointed Scott Pruitt to EPA after he dedicated his life to combating federal environment regulations and fighting for big oil
    • advanced construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines -
    • Keystone XL pipeline approved by President Trump, spilled 210,000 gallons of oil near the border of South Dakota and North Dakota Nov 17 2017
    • rolled back offshore drilling regulations put in place after the BP Deepwater Horizon
    • drafted a proposal to open 94% of previously protected American shorelines to offshore drilling
    • authorized five companies to use seismic airguns to search for offshore oil and gas. In doing so, the administration disregarded the federal government’s estimate that airgun testing poses a threat to many marine mammals, including dolphins and whales.
    • nominated David Bernhardt to be Secretary of the Interior, a role responsible for the management and conservation of federal land and natural resources. A former oil lobbyist, Bernhardt played a key role in rolling back the protection of endangered species
    • signed executive orders that would make it easier for gas and oil companies to lay pipelines without being blocked by states citing the Clean Water Act
    • relaxed regulations for drilling for oil and gas off Florida’s coast, Trump’s Interior Department planned to open up drilling off the state’s coast — but not until after the November election.
    • Trump administration announced that it would begin selling leases for oil and gas drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, a vast area of undisturbed wilderness in Alaska
    • eliminated an Obama-era rule that required oil and gas companies to repair methane leaks.
    • rolled back an Obama-era regulation that required oil companies to provide purchasing information when buying minerals from foreign governments. Concerned that oil companies would purchase oil from corrupt and violent foreign administrations, the SEC had originally said Obama’s regulation would “combat government corruption through transparency and accountability.” The repeal had long been on the oil lobby’s wish list, and will save oil industry giants about half a billion dollars per year in compliance costs
    • Scott Pruitt’s schedule showed he held near-daily meetings with oil lobbyists, automobile company executives, and other industry leaders, while making almost no time for environmental advocates
    • Scott Pruitt told a crowd at the Kentucky Farm Bureau that he would like to remove all tax credits given to wind and solar energy
    • signed an executive order that instructed the Bureau of Land Management to lift a moratorium on new coal mining leases for federal land
    • in his first budget proposal, Donald Trump boosted defense and security spending by $54 billion. He proposed slashing the budget for non-defense spending in areas like education, science, poverty programs, and environmental protection by almost the same amount
    • EPA would withdraw mining restrictions on Alaska’s headwaters, opening the door to a major mining facility in the area. This reversal came after an EPA study concluded the mine could decimate salmon populations in the area, and thereby harm native Alaskans whose culture depended heavily on salmon.
    • for the second most powerful position at the Environmental Protection Agency, Donald Trump nominated Andrew Wheeler, a long-time coal lobbyist who had served as legal counsel for some of the largest coal mining companies in America
    • Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt moved to repeal the Clean Power Act, introduced by Obama to lower carbon dioxide emissions 32 percent by 2030
    • Trump called for $8.6 billion for his border wall in his budget proposal for fiscal year 2020. The same budget called for increased spending for the Department of Homeland Security and a 31% spending cut to the Environmental Protection Agency
    • The EPA issued the final Affordable Clean Energy Rule, which rolled back power-plant regulations established under President Obama
    • proposed major changes to the National Environmental Policy Act. The new rules would allow federal agencies to bypass consideration of the environmental impact of proposed infrastructure projects
    • EPA finalized its revised Navigable Waters Protection Rule. Under Trump, protections for many rivers, streams, and wetlands were now officially removed
    • Perchlorate, a toxic chemical compound used in rocket fuel, has been found to contaminate water, causing fetal and infant brain damage. The Obama administration planned to regulate the chemical, but the Environmental Protection Agency, led by Trump’s appointee Andrew Wheeler, went against the decision, saying that the regulation was “not in the public interest.”
    • multiple conflicts of interest either using or promoting his business through his office
    • kept pushing to hold the G7 summit at a Trump resort
    • government officials and special interest groups being hosted at trump hotels and his golf clubs. Overcharging the secret service and officials for their stay at his properties. Having Qatari, Kuweiti and Saudi delegations repeatedly organize events at his hotels, placing huge amounts of money in his pockets. Basically, they bought his influence with direct payments.
    • attacked syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles
    • killed approx 100 syrians
    • encouraged the continuation of the bombing of Yemen
    • declared the Houthis as terrorists
    • btw, before he was president he was very much pro-wars: he was for invading Lybia in 2011, he agreed to the first Gulf War, for invading North Korea:
      https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...elites/502145/
    • aggression towards Iran, airstrike that killed Qassim Suleimani. Threatening sites “important to Iran & the Iranian culture”
    • Trump administration helped GOP donors get Syria oil deal
      "Rayburn also admitted that the Trump administration had actually pushed for Delta Crescent Energy — and no other companies — to receive permission to exploit Syrian oil."
    • Trump Says U.S. Troops Stayed in Syria 'Because I Kept the Oil'
    • has pardoned four Blackwater security guards who were given lengthy prison sentences for killing 14 civilians in Baghdad in 2007, a massacre that caused international uproar
    • pardoned multiple corrupt politicians, donors or allies
    • "This administration has not only surpassed the previous one’s drone strike volume overseas, it has made the drone wars even more secretive, if that’s possible.
      According to a 2018 report in The Daily Beast, Obama launched 186 drone strikes in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan during his first two years in office. In Trump’s first two years, he launched 238."
    • "Trump's air strikes in Afghanistan dramatically increased civilian deaths: Report
      The US's easing of restrictions on aerial strikes has led to an increase of attacks across the Middle East, Afghanistan and neighbouring countries"
    • U.S. national debt has ballooned under the administration of President Donald Trump, increasing by nearly $7 trillion in less than four years.
    • Federal spending by the Trump administration is around 6.6 percent higher than it was before he took office, equating to around $255 billion
    • used his final hours in office to revoke an executive order on ethics that was meant to bolster his “drain the swamp” campaign promise.
    • Nominating Industry Insiders From the moment he took office he continued the practice of his predecessors and continue the revolving door relationship between government and corporations
    • Cozy with Big Oil
    • Cozy with Big Pharma
    • Ending Investigations Into Pesticide Dangers
    • Making GMOs Easier To Enter the Food Supply On June 11, 2019, Trump quietly issued an executive order to “streamline” GMO regulations in the United States. The order, titled Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products
    • Support of and Expansion of the 5G Roll Out. Despite opposition by thousands of scientists, doctors, researchers, activists, and health professionals, Donald Trump pushed for the expansion of 5G networks, at one time calling for 6G.
    • Support of the Syria False Flag Narrative
    • Fighting to Keep Presidential Kill List Secret
    • Lying to the 9/11 Victims’ Families Despite making vague statements about “finding out the truth” about 9/11, Donald Trump never used his position to challenge the official narrative surrounding the 9/11 attacks. Even worse, Trump actually lied to the victims’ family members when he promised he would get to the bottom of the Saudi involvement in 9/11. Despite the families efforts to have Trump investigate Saudi Arabia, he failed to do any meaningful investigation of one of the American government’s favorite partners.
    • Imprisoned an American Citizen Without Trial or Charge
    • Continued Support of the NDAA Indefinite Detention Clause
    • Attempted to Block Testimony on CIA Torture
    • Supporting the Persecution and Prosecution of Julian Assange & Chelsea Manning

SWAMP CREATURE PROSECUTIONS: 0

REVOCATION OF PATRIOT ACT: NO

9/11 DOMESTIC CRIMINALS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE: NO

BILL GATES, G W BUSH AND **** CHENEY BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CRIMES: NO

PARDONED JULIAN ASSANGE – EDWARD SNOWDEN PATRIOTISM RECOGNIZED: NO

BREAK-UP OF BIG TECH CENSORSHIP CRIMINAL ORGS: NO

TAX INCREASES FOR BILLIONAIRES AND MONOPOLY CORPORATIONS: NO

INVESTING IN CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS SUCH AS DESALINIZATION PLANTS, AMBITIOUS DOMESTIC RECYCLING PROCESS FACILITIES, SUSTAINABLE TREE FARMING ON A MASS SCALE, CONSTRUCTION OF ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES TO REDUCE NUCLEAR REACTOR WASTE AND RISK: NO

He also didn't "Lock her up".
    would be better if this had it's own thread there is a lot of info to digest and most deserves its own disscusion. Have you the link to the main piece?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

T Smith (21st January 2021)

13. Link to Post #2227
    Thanks

DON'T BE FOOLED. THIS IS NOT OVER

Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye.

From one thing, know 10,000 things.

When you have attained the way of strategy there will be nothing that you cannot understand. You will see the way in everything.

It is imperative to master the principles of the art of war and learn to be unmoved in mind even in the heat of the battle.

Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.Even if a man has no natural ability, he can be a warrior.

No man is invincible, and therefore no man can fully understand that which would make him invincible. Even with complete and thorough study there is always the possibility of being defeated and although one may be expert in a particular form, mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain.

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.

- Miyamoto Musashi

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

alh02 (21st January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2021), greybeard (21st January 2021), iota (21st January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (21st January 2021), One (21st January 2021), Operator (21st January 2021), Peace in Oz (21st January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

15. Link to Post #2228
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

The Biggest Bitch In Britain Sounds Off On D.C. Police State (Video)

Katie Hopkins says it how it is...

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=49000

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Apulu (21st January 2021), IChingUChing (21st January 2021), One (21st January 2021), ramus (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #2229
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Good but obsolete line of thinking. There will never again be a president the CIA disapproves of. They control the machines.
    Sure, you set out the battle lines, but you prejudge the outcome on the basis of the last sixty years of the CIA ditching the president; nevertheless the struggle is still about ditching the CIA.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

One (21st January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #2230
    Thanks

Update Marshall report

D.C. is fenced off and the President is never going back to the White House. But not for reasons you may be thinking.

Fear not, there will be a new capitol built and an end to income taxes paid to the tax collectors of the Corporation that is now in the hands of a new administration. They went to all the trouble to steal a corporation whose assetts are in the process of being seized. Most did not see this coming for they did not even know their nation was a Corporation. But, it is indeed but now, no more are the states subject to it. Please read on to understand the nature of the battle we are in.

Further interesting reading

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....e-corporation/

Viking
    Choose well.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Brigantia (21st January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (21st January 2021), Merkaba360 (21st January 2021), One (21st January 2021), Operator (21st January 2021), ramus (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), selinam (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

21. Link to Post #2231
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Update Marshall report

D.C. is fenced off and the President is never going back to the White House. But not for reasons you may be thinking.

Fear not, there will be a new capitol built and an end to income taxes paid to the tax collectors of the Corporation that is now in the hands of a new administration. They went to all the trouble to steal a corporation whose assetts are in the process of being seized. Most did not see this coming for they did not even know their nation was a Corporation. But, it is indeed but now, no more are the states subject to it. Please read on to understand the nature of the battle we are in.

Viking
    That's quite interesting Viking and makes a lot of sense so far, as im not done reading it. Who knows, cuz nothing is at it appears ay? We can wait and see and let them do their thing.

Is the soap opera continuing to string us along or do we have a miracle occurring lol.

Its really only possible to understand politics if we fully understand the Law and Macroeconomics. And it is really nearly impossible to understand all that complexity, especially since its not all available to the public.

It would be funny if D.C became a foreign country/district. Then let them keep up their shenanigans so we can declare war on them lol. Biden is their commander in chief. Sure that would go well. lol

Oh and who was it that predicted there would be 2 presidents for some time? I read that somewhere, maybe on this site during the "too much information" overload. Weird. I thought that impossible, but this would be how that could happen.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 21st January 2021 at 10:20.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Brigantia (21st January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), Charles Harris (21st January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), greybeard (21st January 2021), One (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

23. Link to Post #2232
    Thanks

Lin Wood Special Broadcast: A Process WILL Play Out To Put President Trump Back In Office!

https://thetruedefender.com/lin-wood...ack-in-office/

Viking
    Choose well.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (21st January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), Charles Harris (21st January 2021), greybeard (21st January 2021), One (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

25. Link to Post #2233
    Thanks

Sure, you set out the battle lines, but you prejudge the outcome on the basis of the last sixty years of the CIA ditching the president; nevertheless the struggle is still about ditching the CIA.
    Oh sure, a CIA-picked president is going to ditch the CIA!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Update Marshall report

Viking
    That's quite interesting Viking and makes a lot of sense so far, as im not done reading it. Who knows, cuz nothing is at it appears ay? We can wait and see and let them do their thing.

Is the soap opera continuing to string us along or do we have a miracle occurring lol.

Its really only possible to understand politics if we fully understand the Law and Macroeconomics. And it is really nearly impossible to understand all that complexity, especially since its not all available to the public.

It would be funny if D.C became a foreign country/district. Then let them keep up their shenanigans so we can declare war on them lol. Biden is their commander in chief. Sure that would go well. lol

Oh and who was it that predicted there would be 2 presidents for some time? I read that somewhere, maybe on this site during the "too much information" overload. Weird. I thought that impossible, but this would be how that could happen.
    I guess if all this is true, you can stop paying your taxes? Let us know how that works out for you!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021)

27. Link to Post #2234
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Lin Wood Special Broadcast: A Process WILL Play Out To Put President Trump Back In Office!

Viking
    ------------------------------------------------

Link doesn't work any other one?

28. Link to Post #2235
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)

Viking

works for me?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021)

30. Link to Post #2236
    Thanks

Oh sure, a CIA-picked president is going to ditch the CIA![COLOR="red"]
    That's not what I wrote is it? Over and out.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

PurpleLama (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

32. Link to Post #2237
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Viking

works for me?
    I guess I've been targeted ......lol ...... Been trying different ways to get to it ... I'll find one

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ramus For This Post:

TargeT (21st January 2021)

34. Link to Post #2238
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Viking

works for me?
    I guess I've been targeted ......lol ...... Been trying different ways to get to it ... I'll find one

Found one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWuN3oa_AU0

I guess I wasn't targeted after all

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021)

36. Link to Post #2239
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Oh sure, a CIA-picked president is going to ditch the CIA!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Update Marshall report

Viking

I guess if all this is true, you can stop paying your taxes? Let us know how that works out for you!
    Not at all. It would have to be fully developed and established into a pre-1871 government in order to stop paying taxes. Of course, its probably a hail mary for it to be "the plan". lol However, if Trump really is for the people, the outcome didn't really make sense.

This is one interesting document (assuming its legitimate) from the TRump campaign. Trumps 2021 Inauguration at Mar-a-lago. He actually went there after leaving the white house. He specifically calls it the "Winter White House." I guess that would be where he would build up his cabinet for reinstating the original republic if the military backed him.

It also says that he will not concede and will not leave the white house before the 20th, but I guess will on the 20th as he did. He said they must remove him by force even though he is leaving D.C. In other words it would take the police/military to do that. So who knows who the top military brass supports even if the majority of the troops support Trump. If they are neutral and trump starts his own thing with the militias backing him, then I assume the military will have to choose to take a side. Will they kill the militia men?

Of course if Trump is just part of the theatre this is all nonsense, but hey we can have fun now, enjoy the show bring up ideas and believe nothing. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4724.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	45902

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021)

38. Link to Post #2240
    Thanks

The Biggest Bitch In Britain Sounds Off On D.C. Police State (Video)

Katie Hopkins says it how it is...

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=49000

Viking
    I love what she said about countering the globalists that we will "build back stronger" in contrast to their build back better. Use their rhetoric right back at at them. There is a saying about being careful about waking the American giant, I think they have awoken the the real truthers and we will fight back stronger and more determined to bring in the light.

This is a long video and about many topics, but at the end she talks about the election and says to the effect that we win no matter what the controllers do. The more they attack us the stronger we get and we actually wake faster if that that timeline, so we win either way.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst 1 12 62 102 112 122 124 LastLast