+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst 1 41 81 91 101 124 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1801
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote When they stormed Capitol Hill Trump supporters took Pelosi’s laptops which had a boatload of evidence. About a dozen laptops were given to Trump.

Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes With Charlie Ward Speak Trump, UK, What's To Come & More Must Watch!
    Quote That was the WORST staged event at the US Capitol that I have ever seen. Everyone of those ACTORS that ended up in the Capitol Building were paid actors.

By Global Agenda
    Which is it?
    Staged actors broke the damn, broke windows, used two-by-fours etc, (e.g., palates of bricks were delivered to the scene by BLM/Antifa provocateurs, BLM/Antifa led the charge), and then Trump supporters followed. Water over the dam, so to speak. The break-in was allowed to happen.

I doubt Trump supporters have a laptop, though. Just a guess, no intel on that.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), avid (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Brigantia (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Gracy (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), heretogrow (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1802
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Meet the New Boss......... Same as the Old Boss.

I've kept well away from this thread as I consider myself an ignoramus of all things political in the US of A, but Dear God.......... Another plan!? Has/Did the Q plan pan out? Did this plan pan out, or is this secondary plan of the original plan still part of the same plan??

OR

Is everybody clutching at straws?

I have no bloody idea what is going on, none. One of the best commenters on this thread I've seen is Chris, Greybeard, as he states, "it may be so"...... No definites no certainties, just could be's.

And I think I'm down with that. But surely, surely, if Trump was this master 5d chess player he would have played the game to his strengths whilst still in the game, no? Not at the point where he is being handed his coat, surely.
    I believe what is going on is a vicious war behind the scenes... you win battles, you lose battles. No one ever said the good guys would win or be successful. The mantras like, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING, etc., are just rally cries.

It doesn't look good for team Patriot as far as I can tell today, January 8, but this war changes by the day, and I'm with you--what do I know?

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2021), atman (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Brigantia (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Eva2 (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), Merkaba360 (8th January 2021), mountain_jim (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), onevoice (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1803
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Can anyone please explain at which point in this process do the "vatican secure sattelites", "servers in Frankfurt", etc come into play?
    I've watched multiple videos posted by users here and can't find one that explicitly clarifies this.
    Maria Strollo Zack provides good coverage in this recording link (well worth listening to): 

https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy

which can be found in this post which is followed by updates:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1401386
    Hi Gemma,

I've just listened to the whole recording, sped up to 1.5x.

The only time she mentions the way the fraud worked in the whole 52 minutes is the following 10 seconds:
    between 00:50 to 01:00 "Leonardo used their military satellite uplinks to load the software and transfer it over and change the vote from Trump to Biden."

The rest of the time she presents no details whatsoever as to how the process worked. Exactly as all the other videos posted here.

She talks about:

General Graziano
    CIA operatives
    Archbishop missing
    Leonardo is involved
    Her meeting Trump
    How intense this all was for her
    How she planned to release this
    Barack oabma - Iran - Italy - funding
    PR - social media, facebook posts
    The danger she is in
    General Flynn, Sydney Powell
    She needs the money to get a plane to bring people back
    She has a huge bill for the security she needed
    Her scheduling future radio shows
    How will she fund all this?
    People will die
    She needs to meet with Trump
    Raise money - not our goal
    They stop to pray
    She's trying to protect people, but she couldn't wait anymore
    She would love to do an interview with someone on the call
    Scheduling interviews again
    Brainstorming hashtags #Italydidit #Contecomeclean
    Donate please

So please, how does this explain what I have asked for?
    "Leonardo used their military satellite uplinks to load the software and transfer it over and change the vote from Trump to Biden."

This is an extremely vague statement. Even so, let's try to place it in our puzzle.

---software that changes votes from Trump to Biden---

Where can this be used?

1. After choosing the candidate on the touchscreen, the machine prints a ballot with the other candidate. - This would be done through the malware software from Leonardo - using satellites is just a fancy construct to make non technical people give more weight to the statement. The satellites do not connect directly to the voting machines, they would still have to go through the internet, so a laptop in a room in Georgia, Italy or China would do the same trick. Satellites make absolutely no sense at all in this process

This cannot have happened, as the voters can check the ballot after printing. Even if some forget to do this, there would have been hundreds of thousands of complaints on election day. There is no record of this happening.

2. When the voter feeds the ballot in the tabulator, the machine doesn't count the correct vote, it counts a vote for the opposite candidate. But the actual paper ballot will stay in the box for further audit. - This would be done through the malware software from Leonardo - using satellites is just a fancy construct to make non technical people give more weight to the statement. The satellites do not connect directly to the voting machines, they would still have to go through the internet, so a laptop in a room in Georgia, Italy or China would do the same trick. Satellites make absolutely no sense at all in this process

This also has been proven to not have happened, as there were 2 MANUAL recounts of the paper ballots in Georgia that yielded the same results.

3. After the ballot printing and tabulation are done correctly, through hacking or malicious software, the entries in the centralized databases are manipulated and votes are switched from one candidate to the other. - This would be done through the malware software from Leonardo - using satellites is just a fancy construct to make non technical people give more weight to the statement. The satellites do not connect directly to the voting machines, they would still have to go through the internet, so a laptop in a room in Georgia, Italy or China would do the same trick. Satellites make absolutely no sense at all in this process

This also has been proven to not have happened, as there were 2 MANUAL recounts of the paper ballots in Georgia that yielded the same results.

I find this recording a total waste of time and anyone trully investigating voter fraud with a critical mind would consider it a complete disgrace.

I personally place the person making the claims in the following category:

c) Well informed about the process and sufficiently intelligent to understand it - but highly malevolent and manipulative in order to gain monetization through clicks/views/donations or political benefits.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also, one more question. If the fraud was done through software, why didn't they also change the votes for the senate and house races?
    Because more people voted for Biden than for the democrats in the other elections, even though they were on the same ballot. And gaining control of the senate would have been maybe even more important to the democrats.

The answer would be that even republicans voted for Biden, but voted for the republican senate and house candidates.

6. Link to Post #1804
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Can anyone please explain at which point in this process do the "vatican secure sattelites", "servers in Frankfurt", etc come into play?
    I've watched multiple videos posted by users here and can't find one that explicitly clarifies this.
    Maria Strollo Zack provides good coverage in this recording link (well worth listening to): 

https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy

which can be found in this post which is followed by updates:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1401386
    Hi Gemma,

I've just listened to the whole recording, sped up to 1.5x.

The only time she mentions the way the fraud worked in the whole 52 minutes is the following 10 seconds:
    between 00:50 to 01:00 "Leonardo used their military satellite uplinks to load the software and transfer it over and change the vote from Trump to Biden."

The rest of the time she presents no details whatsoever as to how the process worked. Exactly as all the other videos posted here.

She talks about:

General Graziano
    CIA operatives
    Archbishop missing
    Leonardo is involved
    Her meeting Trump
    How intense this all was for her
    How she planned to release this
    Barack oabma - Iran - Italy - funding
    PR - social media, facebook posts
    The danger she is in
    General Flynn, Sydney Powell
    She needs the money to get a plane to bring people back
    She has a huge bill for the security she needed
    Her scheduling future radio shows
    How will she fund all this?
    People will die
    She needs to meet with Trump
    Raise money - not our goal
    They stop to pray
    She's trying to protect people, but she couldn't wait anymore
    She would love to do an interview with someone on the call
    Scheduling interviews again
    Brainstorming hashtags #Italydidit #Contecomeclean
    Donate please

So please, how does this explain what I have asked for?
    "Leonardo used their military satellite uplinks to load the software and transfer it over and change the vote from Trump to Biden."

This is an extremely vague statement. Even so, let's try to place it in our puzzle.

---software that changes votes from Trump to Biden---

Where can this be used?

1. After choosing the candidate on the touchscreen, the machine prints a ballot with the other candidate. - This would be done through the malware software from Leonardo - using satellites is just a fancy construct to make non technical people give more weight to the statement. The satellites do not connect directly to the voting machines, they would still have to go through the internet, so a laptop in a room in Georgia, Italy or China would do the same trick. Satellites make absolutely no sense at all in this process

This cannot have happened, as the voters can check the ballot after printing. Even if some forget to do this, there would have been hundreds of thousands of complaints on election day. There is no record of this happening.

2. When the voter feeds the ballot in the tabulator, the machine doesn't count the correct vote, it counts a vote for the opposite candidate. But the actual paper ballot will stay in the box for further audit. - This would be done through the malware software from Leonardo - using satellites is just a fancy construct to make non technical people give more weight to the statement. The satellites do not connect directly to the voting machines, they would still have to go through the internet, so a laptop in a room in Georgia, Italy or China would do the same trick. Satellites make absolutely no sense at all in this process

3. After the ballot printing and tabulation are done correctly, through hacking or malicious software, the entries in the centralized databases are manipulated and votes are switched from one candidate to the other. - This would be done through the malware software from Leonardo - using satellites is just a fancy construct to make non technical people give more weight to the statement. The satellites do not connect directly to the voting machines, they would still have to go through the internet, so a laptop in a room in Georgia, Italy or China would do the same trick. Satellites make absolutely no sense at all in this process

I find this recording a total waste of time and anyone trully investigating voter fraud with a critical mind would consider it a complete disgrace.

I personally place the person making the claims in the following category:

c) Well informed about the process and sufficiently intelligent to understand it - but highly malevolent and manipulative in order to gain monetization through clicks/views/donations or political benefits.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also, one more question. If the fraud was done through software, why didn't they also change the votes for the senate and house races?
    Because more people voted for Biden than for the democrats in the other elections, even though they were on the same ballot. And gaining control of the senate would have been maybe even more important to the democrats.

The answer would be that even republicans voted for Biden, but voted for the republican senate and house candidates.
    It is explained in the affidavit here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Election-Fraud

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

8. Link to Post #1805
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by One (here)
    It is explained in the affidavit here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Election-Fraud
    Thanks for the reply!

I read the affidavit.

The only information it provides is the following:
    "utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit switched votes via military satellite of Fucino Tower to Frankfurt Germany"
    and
    "may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered."

Both statements are completely vague and would not be made by an IT professional.

1st statement
    Why would they transmit switched votes to Germany? What does it actually mean to transmit switched votes?

Votes are not unique tokens in the system, as they are anonymous. Votes are only 2 sums in a database. 1 sum for Biden, 1 sum for Trump

For example:
    Biden Trump
    2000 2000

What exactly would they transmit? Those numbers? Why would they? If they had access to the database, they would switch them on the spot. They would have the switched data on the egress terminal. What would they even transfer back?

And the actual fraud is modifying the data in the DB, so why would you state this part in your affidavit as the highlight of the operation? Because it contains multiple shiny and fancy technical key words. Manipulation 101
    "utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit switched votes via military satellite of Fucino Tower to Frankfurt Germany"

This statement makes absolutely no sense and highly discredits the person writing it.

2nd statement:
    "may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered."

How is that possible? "may have", we don't even know. If you go in to manipulate a DB, you go in with an algorithm, with the numbers prepared. You are sofisticated enough to hack your way into the US electoral system, but you can't "throttle" your voter fraud.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read, and it is akin to the way hacking is represented in this clip:

It's all technical mumbo jumbo written for non technical people.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Even so, if they used software,why didn't they also change the votes for the senate and house races?

Also, this is all impossible, as using software does not alter the paper ballots.
    And Georgia had 2 manual recounts which produced the same results.

9. Link to Post #1806
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Also, this is all impossible, as using software does not alter the paper ballots.
    yeah, with no signature validation....useless.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), alh02 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021), T Smith (8th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #1807
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    No signature validation implies that the fraud was committed before the ballots were sent in. So the paper ballots would already be for Biden, there would be no need to switch the votes in the DB.

That's why I said that multiple theories have been posted that actually contradict each other. It's like they're fishing for something to stick.

So either they faked signatures or they manipulated the DB.

Which one is it? And if you pick one, you have to realize that the proponents of the other fraud method are scam-artists.

12. Link to Post #1808
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

BREAKING- Pence DESTROY Pelosi after backfires HORRIBLY with B00MSHELL oppose of Trump removal

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #1809
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

FBI raiding law offices in Tennessee. Livestream.

Apologies, it's a recording of a livestream from 2hrs ago.
    Last edited by Ben; 8th January 2021 at 19:44.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #1810
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Which one is it?
    both? lol.... I mean, have you been paying attention?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), alh02 (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), LifeAngel (10th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #1811
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

No signature validation implies that the fraud was committed before the ballots were sent in. So the paper ballots would already be for Biden, there would be no need to switch the votes in the DB.

That's why I said that multiple theories have been posted that actually contradict each other. It's like they're fishing for something to stick.

Which one is it? And if you pick one, you have to realize that the proponents of the other fraud method are scam-artists.
    I think it was already established that both manual and digital manipulation took place. I got the impression the Italy stuff helped with a missing part of the digital puzzle.

Given the Italy details are a bit vague at the moment it seems a little early to try and discredit it just because it doesn't go into the specifics. I'd hang on a while and see what transpires.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #1812
    Thanks

Actually, no. The algorithm for the Dominion machines were programed to switch and/or tabulate at .75 for Trump and 1.25 for Biden. Some of the adjudicated votes, which go into a batch, and which can be controlled by a single remote actor, were all switched to Biden. In other words, the dominion machines had multiple ways to control the vote, but the vote switch was based on an algorithm. The perpetrators were hoping this would put Biden over the top without stuffing the ballot box. But not so. And, the same algorithm was used in 2016, but Hillary still lost. They didn't have the backup plan in place in 2016, and even if they did, it wouldn't have been as easy to pull off without the new, unconstitutional Covid rules that loosened up the whole voting process.

This time, the dems had a surefire plan (there was no way in hell they were going let 2016 happen again); they would use Dominion, and if necessary stuff the ballot box in captured democratic strong-holds, e.g. Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Phoenix. The paper ballots were only executed into the plan after the overwhelming Trump vote "broke" the algorithm again; that's why they shut down counting in the early morning and executed the massive vote dumps (fraudulent absentee ballots).

This was a two-part plan.
    Last edited by T Smith; 8th January 2021 at 20:21.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2021), atman (8th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), fifi (8th January 2021), meat suit (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #1813
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Which one is it?
    both? lol.... I mean, have you been paying attention?
    Well if they did both, then they would have committed fraud by mailing in votes for Biden, and not signed by the actual voters; and they would have also manipulated the votes in the DB

So it would render you previous point moot.

Because by altering the DB, the paper ballots wouldn't match the vote tally.

Is it now more clear?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by One (here)

I think it was already established that both manual and digital manipulation took place. I got the impression the Italy stuff helped with a missing part of the digital puzzle.

Given the Italy details are a bit vague at the moment it seems a little early to try and discredit it just because it doesn't go into the specifics. I'd hang on a while and see what transpires.
    I have previously explained that the specifics that the affidavit does go into make no sense. So what would I wait for if from the start it is clearly a fake claim?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Actually, no. The algorithm for the Dominion machines were programed to switch and/or tabulate at .75 for Trump and 1.25 for Biden. Some of the adjudicated votes, which go into a batch, and which can be controlled by a single remote actor, were all switched to Biden. In other words, the dominion machines had multiple ways to control the vote, but the vote switch was based on an algorithm. The perpetrators were hoping this would put Biden over the top without stuffing the ballot box. But not so. And, the same algorithm was used in 2016, but Hillary still lost. They didn't have the backup plan in place in 2016, and even if they did, it wouldn't have been as easy to pull off without the new, unconstitutional Covid rules that loosened up the whole voting process.

This time, the dems had a sure-fire plan (there was no way in hell they were going let 2016 happen again); they would use Dominion, and if necessary stuff the ballot box in captured democratic strong-holds, e.g. Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Phoenix. The paper ballots were only executed into the plan after the overwhelming Trump vote "broke" the algorithm again; that's why they shut down counting in the early morning and executed the massive vote dumps (fraudulent absentee ballots).

This was a two-part plan.
    If the machine manipulated the vote, why did the 2 manual audits produce the same results? The machines print paper ballots according to the votes cast.

23. Link to Post #1814
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    FBI raiding law offices in Tennessee. Livestream.

Apologies, it's a recording of a livestream from 2hrs ago.
    Can anyone break down who is being raided and why?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), One (8th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #1815
    Thanks

If the machine manipulated the vote, why did the 2 manual audits produce the same results? The machines print paper ballots according to the votes cast.
    Because they put the same fraudulent ballots through the machines again. The manual audit didn't didn't tally every ballot by hand, it simply laundered the same fraudulent ballots through the the machines, in which the same algorithm was applied.

And, as Target indicated, none of the ballots they ran through were vetted by signature, ensuring the "stuffed" ballots were counted again.

Why would you expect a "duplicate" election not to match the first?
    Last edited by T Smith; 8th January 2021 at 20:22.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), alh02 (8th January 2021), ClearWater (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), fifi (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #1816
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think its important to be aware that much of this is an ongoing investigation into voter fraud with an intent to prosecute.
    With an ongoing investigation it may not be wise to go into great detail of what has been found
    According to the Trump team -- they have thousands of sworn affidavits from witnesses of the alleged fraud.
    Patience is perhaps required.
    Chris

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Ben (8th January 2021), BoR (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Eva2 (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (9th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #1817
    Language
    English
    Thanks

βrεαking Trµmp Nεws 7pM 01\6\21 [FULL] - Newsm@x βrεαking Trµmp Nεws Jan 06, 2021

Two days old but well worth watching.
    Chris

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #1818
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

From previous posts a month ago it was detailed that multiple frauds of very kinds of small and large amounts were carried out.intial fraud was small amounts to go unnoticed followed by larger frauds when bigger counts were needed.different ballot papers were used some pre printed from China.some hand done from new york.its not an eithier or it's all. Your derailing the thread by not reading from the beginning

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021), TargeT (9th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #1819
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote When they stormed Capitol Hill Trump supporters took Pelosi’s laptops which had a boatload of evidence. About a dozen laptops were given to Trump.

Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes With Charlie Ward Speak Trump, UK, What's To Come & More Must Watch!
    Quote That was the WORST staged event at the US Capitol that I have ever seen. Everyone of those ACTORS that ended up in the Capitol Building were paid actors.

By Global Agenda
    Which is it?
    Staged actors broke the damn, broke windows, used two-by-fours etc, (e.g., palates of bricks were delivered to the scene by BLM/Antifa provocateurs, BLM/Antifa led the charge), and then Trump supporters followed. Water over the dam, so to speak. The break-in was allowed to happen.
    Three different narratives being attached to this event: 1) Our patriot heroes took matters into their own hands. 2) It was all Antifa. 3) And now it's a blend of the two.

If it was a blend, then those were people easily led into committing federal crimes, and joining a riot. Hardly qualities that demonstrate good decision making and leadership skills, not the type of people Tucker Carlson says need to be listened to for historical reasons IMO.

34. Link to Post #1820
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Because they put the same fraudulent ballots through the machines again. The manual audit didn't didn't tally every ballot by hand, it simply laundered the same fraudulent ballots through the the machines, in which the same algorithm was applied.

And, as Target indicated, none of the ballots they ran through were vetted by signature, ensuring the "stuffed" ballots were counted again.

Why would you expect a "duplicate" election not to match the first?
    I'm sorry, but you are confusing things.

If the signatures don't match, the fraud was commited before the votes arrived. So the paper ballots for both Biden and Trump are counted. The database will show a tally under the 2 names.

The software tampering implies that after that count is finished (or during, as you imply an "algorthim" is used), someone manipulates the DB to change the tallies. That means that during an audit the number of paper ballots will mismatch the number in the DB.
    It doesn't matter if they put "the same fraudulent ballots through the machines again".

The tally would be different during a manual recount.

I really don't know how to explain it any clearer.

And regarding the algorithm inside the machine... The source code and all the security checks have been audited and validated multiple times by both democrats and republicans.
    Trump has been in office for 4 years, why didn't he introduce any safeguards?

If he was so sure of this fraud and he is the most powerful man in the world... why didn't he prevent this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst 1 41 81 91 101 124 LastLast