+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 124 FirstFirst 1 22 32 42 82 124 LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #621
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Trump team distances themselves from Powell | Jody Hice

Jody Hice examines the Trump legal teams decision to distance themselves from lawyer Sidney Powell, the next steps for President in his legal battle and more - via Newsmax TV' John Bachman Now.'
    In the video Michael Steele (ironic surname given the circumstances!) of Dominion states clearly that they have no connections to Venezuela (5:10 mark) and yet the CNN fact check page states the following..

Quote The origin of the claim linking the companies seems to be a convoluted corporate transfer: In 2005, Smartmatic acquired a company called Sequoia Voting Systems, but sold it in 2007 after questions from members of Congress over the acquisition by a company linked to Venezuela. Three years later, Dominion, which was founded as a Canadian company but is now majority owned by Americans, acquired Sequoia. In addition, Smartmatic licensed Dominion machines for use in the Philippines in 2009, but the contract ended in a lawsuit, Dominion said in its statement.https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/19/p...eck/index.html
    In light of this it is imo disingenuous to say there are 'no connections' to Venezuela when they clearly acquired a company that had links to Venezuela.

As to Dominion's claim of no corporate ties to Smartmatic, I would also file under 'dubious'.
    just did a post on this and how CNN tried to DIS-prove the "connections" and in the process ended up proving they WERE connected! this tweet appears in article specifically citing Venezuela connection!

article here:
    https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/11/...n-fact-check/#
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

alh02 (25th November 2020), avid (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), selinam (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020), wegge (25th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #622
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

This blew my mind...time will tell.

Dominion Steel

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

alh02 (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), selinam (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #623
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,082 times in 3,096 posts

“This Election Was Hacked” — Intel by Tech Giant Insider BLOWS THE LID OFF the Entire Election Narrative! (Video)

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (25th November 2020), alh02 (25th November 2020), avid (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), Iancorgi (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), selinam (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #624
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

I sometimes wonder if people who pop in to this thread with a couple of posts have taken the time to evaluate the mass of evidence showing fraud beyond doubt.

A big telltale was the massive number of votes going to Trump --then suddenly in the middle of the night almost all votes going to Biden.
    That defies logic and probability
    Evidence given on the connections to the machines of various individuals and countries -- cross-checked, proven.

Lawyers with a hard won reputation that has taken years to build do not throw it all away with statements that they do not have evidence to back up.
    Chris
    i'd have to agree Chris

Sidney Powell does not strike me as a woman who would risk her reputation, career and future by making statements without solid evidence to back them up. Unlike Fulton County officials in the State of Georgia.

This alone makes you suspicious of the election - Fulton County water main break never happened is only happens when the election office is trying to manipulate the vote!!!

WHERE Is Georgia Bureau of Investigation? Put these people in a situation where they could commit perjury and go to jail.

On election night, President Trump was on the verge of winning the state of Georgia, as Republicans typically do.But then a water main supposedly broke, which delayed the count for just long enough to pad the numbers in Joe Biden’s favor.

America was told that a pipe burst at State Farm Arena, preventing some 40,000 absentee ballots from being counted there until later on in the week. The incident allegedly happened at around 6 a.m. the day after the election, delaying the counting of ballots until 11 a.m.

The night of the election, Fulton County only reported results for approximately 86,000 absentee ballots, with the remaining 40,000 taking several additional days to be tabulated.

“Absentee ballot processing requires that each ballot is opened, signatures verified, and ballots scanned,” local media reported, trying to defend the questionable situation.

“This is a labor-intensive process that takes longer to tabulate than other forms of voting. Fulton County did not anticipate having all absentee ballots processed on Election Day.”

Fair enough, except for the fact that other states such as Florida, which is much larger than Georgia, had no problems counting their absentee ballots in time to report them on election night.

Georgia’s delay, which was blamed on the broken water main, turned out to be a stalling tactic that allowed for tens of thousands of fraudulent Biden votes to be carted in during the middle of the night in an attempt to chip away at Trump’s lead.

“Any state that doesn’t count ballots before the election when received so winners can be announced on election night appears to place ulterior motives ahead of transparency and timeliness,” writes Joe Hoft for The Gateway Pundit.

How many fake votes for Biden were slipped in during the leaking pipe hoax?

Concerned about the situation, local attorney Paul J. Dzikowski sent a letter to the state requesting that any information associated with the water main break be sent to him in accordance with the Georgia Open Records Act.

In his letter, Dzikowski cited specific sections of Georgia state law that require full disclosure of such records within three business days, and no later.

Shockingly, the only public records generated for Dzikowski were a handful of text messages between someone from the state and Atlanta Hawks Sr. Vice President Geoffrey Stiles, who indicated that the “slow leak” was “contained quickly,” adding that the entire thing was “highly exaggerated.”

Name:  Text of water leak in Fulton County.png
Views: 35
Size:  115.3 KB
    i don't know a SINGLE Democrat who wouldn't have been outraged and plenty who would have rioted and destroyed cities because of it

In other words, a very minor drip, it sounds like, supposedly shut down the counting of all remaining absentee ballots in Fulton County, creating the conditions necessary for questionable activity to occur under the cover of darkness.

“No repair orders or work orders or invoices from a plumber associated with this ‘burst pipe’ were provided. Nothing,” Hoft notes.

Dzikowski reportedly also filed a similar request for information with the Fulton County Board of Registrations and Elections, which also produced no valid records suggestive of any type of real emergency.

Suffice it to say that the pipe leak narrative was completely fabricated for some other purpose that, by all appearances, would seem to include mass vote fraud in the state of Georgia.

“What really happened on election night in Atlanta and what was the real reason they stopped counting tens of thousands of absentee votes until the next day?” Hoft asks.

Several commenters answered him by suggesting voter suppression, while others joked that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) will probably also get blamed, seeing as how it has become a catch-all excuse to override laws and constitutional rights on a whim.

The Democrats (i.e. communists) who are trying to desperately to steal this election will kill to hang on to power if Americans allow them to steal it,” another warned. “Of that you can be assured.”

sources:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...atlanta-found/

https://welovetrump.com/2020/11/12/r...t-was-made-up/

https://djhjmedia.com/rich/it-appear...lection-night/

https://www.investorvillage.com/smbd...2727&mn=579328
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), selinam (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #625
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

This could give Nevada to Trump. There is so much evidence that it will be overwhelming. Keep Praying & Believing the Truth will come out!

NV judge agrees to hear evidence of illegal voting
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 28th November 2020 at 10:34.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Alan (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #626
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

I must quote REX reasoning here again, perhaps because I wish it true.
    And I suspect he gives Trump and team too much credit for strategy - soon time will tell....

(read from bottom up)

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX

Quote REX @REX@social.quodverum.com
    Correction (last toot)

'The great thing is that many DON'T seem to have worked it out yet.'

🤦‍♂️Sorry.

1+
    7h

REX @REX@social.quodverum.com
    You can see where this is all heading for China Joe & his cronies.

Many are going to a House alright, but it ain't called the White House - that's for sure.

They're all trapped.

The great thing is that many of them seem to have worked it out yet.

#MAGA

The end.

1+
    7h

And let Trump play this out as he is doing.

His approach is perfect.

Each day builds pressure on the criminals. More of them are exposing their criminality each day.

Trump will have a timeline that he is working to.
    And at exactly the right time, he will pull the metaphorical pin and roll his grenades right into the enemy foxhole.

Then, BOOM.

Trump is the master at this. He has proved himself to is, time and time again.

Just watch & learn.

1+
    7h

Always remember.

Trump is POTUS.

Trump has AGENCY.

Trump has a track record of WINNING.

Stop the panic and fear mongering.

TRUST TRUMP.

1+
    7h

You know my thoughts about the so-called media. I think many people overestimate their influence these days.

They can squawk all they like.

Soon, the evidence will be so damning that even they won't be able to contain it.

For the diminishing number of people who watch them, that is.

7h

All they have is HOT AIR caused by FakeNews and a fake election.

By contrast, have you noticed how all the people who KNOW the truth are smiling, confident and zen?

Trump, Pompeo, Pence, Flynn, Giuliani etc? Trump's inner circle?

If they'd lost, would they be acting in this way? No. Course not.

As for FakeNews?

1+
    7h

You need to consider that (IMO) Trump has likely trapped these SOBs and has smoking hot evidence catching them in election fraud, in REAL TIME.

God knows what else Trump has, that we DON'T know about.

You can forget about how Biden, the Dems and their apparatchiks are acting. Why?

They don't know what Trump knows. By that I mean, they have ZERO access to the intelligence Trump and his close confidantes have.

7h

The evidence won't just STOP.

Not just that. Consider:

- Giuliani & Powell keep dropping hints about evidence that we have yet to see.

- Sidney Powell is about to file her Kraken lawsuit, which I think will rock America.

- Big $ lawsuits (Amistad) have just started, joining private lawsuits by citizens.

- Trump hasn't even begun to play his cards yet, either. He has been wisely keeping them back.

The ones we know about are Durham, declass, Biden/China, Clinton emails.

Not just that.

1+
    8h

The scale of their crime is too widespread for them to contain.

Consider where we were just a week ago, to now.

Incriminating evidence - video, audio, witness, documentary - is POURING IN. Every single day, it piles up higher and higher.

This is nation wide. It's unprecedented.

And it's going to keep building in volume and intensity, each passing day.

It cannot be contained.

1+
    8h

Biden can play Pretend President all he wants & Fake News can fawn.

Fine by me.

Virtually no one is listening to them and no one takes them seriously. Just check out the ratings.

They all exist in a delusional, make believe world. Liberal la la land.

You can feel free to buy into their drama.

I sure won't be.

In REALITY, things are getting worse for these crooks every passing day.

Their problem is this.

1+
    8h

Just my opinion, but I think there's a good chance Biden will concede.

By Trump's inauguration, Biden may well be under indictment.

Either way, Joe Biden will never be POTUS. Why?

Joe Biden is a national security threat, that's why. He's a CCP asset.

So I think Trump's strategy is to allow the process to roll out, in the expectation that it will result in his victory.

However if the process doesn't work, Trump will use his power as POTUS to do his duty - protect the Constitution & Republic.

1+

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Blacklight43 (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), onevoice (25th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), T Smith (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #627
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/statu...449369600?s=20

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/stat...748164608?s=20

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...449635841?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th November 2020 at 14:27.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (25th November 2020), avid (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), Mypos (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #628
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Not Civil, Spec War!
    Covert WW 4 between CIA vs DIA, USMS vs FBI & SpecOps vs Mercs!

https://jeffreyprather.com/

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), T Smith (25th November 2020), thepainterdoug (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #629
    Thanks

turns out Trump retweeted this that i posted yesterday and wondered about the validity of..

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...707723777?s=20

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (25th November 2020), avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), Eva2 (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), norman (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Savannah (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #630
    Thanks

Anyone still questioning proof...please take your pick.

StopTheSteal Evidence Dump: Proof Of Voter Fraud In 17 States

Just for the record

Arizona

Arizona, Philadelphia, & Wisconsin – YouTube video of fraud: https://youtu.be/oaczmYL9dms
    Voters Told to Use Sharpies and Not Pens to Insure Their Votes Would Not Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2YZqAzw2A
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vrvagzugl...52571711_n.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4x38y8oot...91550005_o.jpg
    Voters are being given sharpies to vote with – When sharpies are being used ballots aren’t counted
    https://rumble.com/vaxmzz-nov-3-2020...MbEVnaqtHJpmis
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7jbOdAaohzEs
    Arizona – ballots filled in with sharpie: https://youtu.be/YsEkRjxjzqs
    NY – people vote, shave heads, try to vote again: https://defconnews.com/2020/10/30/vo...wwiGH9zsVkk5eA
    Petition to recount votes – https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-arizona-votes
    Rep. Paul Gosar Calls on Arizona Officials to Investigate the Accuracy of the Dominion Ballot Software After Reports of Glitches – https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-of-glitches/
    California

Voter Fraud in California – https://twitter.com/VascovichMark/st...403606531?s=20
    This Woman’s Service Dog was Listed as a Human, Registered to Vote and Voted – https://www.bitchute.com/video/B7SW5xcCEqsM/
    Colorado

BLM activist Dale Harrison on video shredding Trump ballot – https://nationalfile.com/video-sound...trump-ballots/
    Actual video https://mobile.twitter.com/Airmech86...38299219841024
    Delaware

Video of woman working the election filling out ballots: https://gab.com/DemsFearTruth/posts/105161314454051560
    Georgia

Georgia Counties Using Same Software As Michigan Counties Also Encounter “Glitch” – https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ounter-glitch/
    Investigators Dispatched After Fulton County Discovers “Issue” with Ballot Reporting – https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...lot-reporting/
    Military Mail in Ballots Found in Georgia Dumpster – https://twitter.com/KimonaQ/status/1...927158786?s=20
    Open Records Request Finds No Invoices or Work Orders on Reported Election Day Water Main Break in Atlanta – https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-atlanta-found
    Iowa

Iowa Secretary of State Finds “Irregularities” in Iowa Voting and Will Start a Recount – https://www.bitchute.com/video/n9yHDtzj8Dz4/
    Maryland

Blatant Voter Fraud Caught on Camera in Maryland – https://rumble.com/vasdih-blatant-vo...d-before-.html
    Michigan

At 4am, Three Vehicles Showed Up with 130,000 + Ballots for Joe Biden | Detroit Woman Exposes Massive Voter Fraud in Detroit, Michigan – https://rumble.com/vay2tz-voter-frau...=23gga&mrefc=8
    Lawsuit filed in Michigan alleges election fraud including backdating of ballots, unverified voters – https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ing-backdating
    How Dead Voters Can Vote in Michigan – https://rumble.com/vazumx-dead-voter-in-michigan.html
    2,800 Instances of Election Fraud Have Been Reported | Detroit Elections Worker Says She Was Instructed to Change Ballot Dates – https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/996212/18
    9,000+ Deceased (Dead) Voters Returning Absentee Ballots in 11/3/20 Election – https://controlc.com/c17e91ba
    More Than 10,000 Dead People Cast Ballots in Michigan, Analysis Shows – https://www.theepochtimes.com/10000-...s_3573209.html
    Lawsuit: Out-of-State Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan, All for Dems – https://www.westernjournal.com/lawsu...-michigan-dems
    Michigan officials would not Michigan Republican poll watchers inside voting facilities to count the vote – https://www.facebook.com/rachel.krat...8120741271873/
    Detroit Election Workers Cheering Every Time a Michigan GOP Attorney is Removed and Prevented from Watching the Polls – https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/05...hats-going-on/
    Michigan County Flips from Biden to Trump After “Glitch” Fixed – https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...r-glitch-fixed
    Detroit Poll Challenger Witnessed Election Workers Counting Ballots For ‘Non-eligible’ Voters, Then Kicked Out For Noticing – https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/09...ligible-voters
    MICHIGAN GOP CHAIR: “Ballots Were Counted for Democrats that Were Meant for Republicans” – https://hannity.com/media-room/michi...or-republicans
    Detroit City Worker Blows Whistle, Claims Ballots Were Ordered Backdated, FBI Probing – https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ered-backdated
    The Graveyard Vote: Check Out the MASSIVE List of Joe Biden’s Dead Supporters in Michigan – https://charliekirk.com/news/graveya...rs-in-michigan
    RNC Chairwoman Alleges Voting Irregularities in Michigan – https://www.wral.com/rnc-chairwoman-...higan/19373684
    Detroit woman has box of 500 ballots from people not on voter rolls: https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/wat...ter-rolls.html
    Crowder Election Stream Voter Fraud: https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1324084077318778887
    Crowder Election Stream: https://youtu.be/96-BQaIVOpc
    A Victim of Michigan Voter Fraud Speaks Out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxtl...ature=youtu.be
    Michigan – 200k ballots for Biden turn up overnight: https://constitutionalrightspac.com/...pear-overnight
    First-Hand Account Of Election Fraud In Detroit: “They Did Not Want Us To See What Was Happening” – https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/06...-was-happening
    Michigan Poll Workers Kicked Out and Prevented from Observing the Counting of the Ballots – https://www.bitchute.com/video/2Q1XtPIl5rVz
    Voter Fraud in Detroit, Michigan: https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...91940334391297
    Voter Fraud in Detroit Michigan: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-bar-observers
    Additional Voter Fraud – Covering Up the Windows: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0ItKCKO2jwei
    https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/s...86054254809091
    4am ET dump–Wisconsin 65,000 votes, 100% for Biden
    4am ET dump–Michigan 138,499 votes, 100% for Biden
    AZ poll workers forcing voters to use sharpies thereby invalidating ballots
    Trump leading in GA, NC, PA, WI, MI and they stop counting before the “vote fairy” visits overnight.
    138,339 Biden Votes Found and Not One for Trump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gh6wo8kduh...74599873_n.jpg
    Bipartisan Denial Video Footage: https://www.facebook.com/10002221863...28120741271873
    Voter Fraud While America Was Sleeping: https://twitter.com/joshubarefield1/...69421561176064
    Detroit – Voter Roll Lawsuit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/924lqmg391...90364314_n.jpg
    https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...47326106882049
    118 year old “William Bradley” voted via absentee ballot in Wayne County, Michigan. William Bradley died in 1984.
    How long has this been going on?
    Try it for yourself: mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Voter/Index
    Michigan – Man films himself typing in dead people’s names and it shows they voted in 2020:
    https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1324216584219623424
    https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1...jFSgja4UcHfRLw
    USPS – Michigan Whistleblower:

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training or FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION – https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...al-prosecution
    Maryville – Over 500 mail-in ballots for Trump found dumped: https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/vot...-michigan.html
    ALG calls for investigation into voter fraud: https://getliberty.org/2020/11/alg-c...to-voter-fraud
    WATCH – A Poll Watcher From Michigan on the Eric Metaxas Radio Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sQc0ZZTblQ
    In Rochester Hills, 2,000 votes were incorrectly double counted for Democrats – https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...06241638600705
    Election workers wore Biden shirts and clapped a GOP poll watchers were removed – https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...06241638600705
    Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States? – https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...s-swing-states
    One MI county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden/Dems that were meant for Trump/Reps. 47 MI counties used this software. https://t.21AXyJZDZi
    State employees train poll workers to lie to voters, destroy ballots, stop challenger – https://www.bitchute.com/video/4X4ThH3QwlTe
    Minnesota

Minneapolis – Ilhan Omar Connected Cash-For-Ballots Voter Fraud Scheme Corrupts Elections: https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...upts-elections
    Minneapolis Police investigating: (This Content Isn’t Available Right Now)
    When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/terrilinnre...21825211530957
    New Jersey

Democratic insider, in August, leaks information about the six steps to voter fraud, his personal career of fraud, and the war coming in November: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08...-it-was-966427
    Voter Fraud in Millburn, New Jersey – Multiple Ballots Accepted All Day – https://rumble.com/vaxq2i-voter-frau...d-all-day.html
    How Voter Fraud Works | Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots – https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/politi...ail-in-ballots
    Nevada

Nevada Poll Worker Confirms Rampant Electoral Fraud for Crucial Battleground County in Sworn Affidavit – https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nevada...worn-affidavit
    Laura Ingraham Interviews Poll Worker in Shocking Segment – https://rumble.com/vb133h-laura-ingr...g-segment.html
    Nevada – Letter to Clark County about thousands of ineligible voters turning in ballots: https://www.facebook.com/brain.mecha...76565275782952
    Nevada whistleblower describes Biden van vote factory in signed affidavit – https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...gned-affidavit
    This Man’s Dead Wife Voted in Clark County – https://rumble.com/vb120l-next-time-...them-this.html
    Nevada GOP Claims to Have Found Over 3,000 Instances of Voter Fraud – https://thegreggjarrett.com/nevada-f...of-voter-fraud
    Documented USPA Fraud in Las Vegas – https://www.bitchute.com/video/hw76aNlemV8F
    Whistleblower Saw People in Biden Van Opening, Filing and Sealing Nevada Ballots – https://www.theepochtimes.com/whistl...s_3570956.html
    2 Guys At a Wedding in Vegas Find a Bunch of Trump Ballots in the Garbage – https://parler.com/post/d14e946d4bb9...dd4b88b6b25e53
    Woman’s Dead Grandmother Voted in Las Vegas, Nevada – https://rumble.com/vayeag-another-pr...ter-fraud.html
    New Jersey

Vote Fraud Exposed in Millburn, New Jersey – https://rumble.com/vaxq2i-voter-frau...d-all-day.html
    Oklahoma

Oklahoma – woman received mail-in ballot already opened: https://www.facebook.com/happydave/p...21429545020912
    Oklahoma – men raise alarms after finding discarded Trump ballots in the trash while cleaning up a church – https://www.newswars.com/watch-trump...klahoma-church
    Trump Ballots Found in Trash Can at Saint Anne’s Church, which is also a polling location. All of the ballots were for Trump. Go figure. – https://twitter.com/OleMurica/status...16111368556545
    Pennsylvania

Erie, Pennsylvania Postal Worker Richard Hopkins Accused of Being a False Whistleblower – https://www.instagram.com/p/CHbisERBU5r
    Researcher Confirms Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date – https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsy...s_3572942.html
    Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania, Most Were Trump Votes – https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-ma...-votes-n964614
    Analysis of Votes Cast for Joe Biden and Turnout Itself in Pennsylvania Reveal a Host of Statistical and Historical Anomalies That Favor Democratic Candidates’ Chances of Winning the Presidency – https://thenationalpulse.com/politic...vote-anomalies
    Poll Watches Testify That They Were Prevented from Watching the Polls https://youtu.be/7H10wZ4SszM?t=1848
    I Was in Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen. Here’s How It Went Down – https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/10...w-it-went-down
    Lawsuit: At Least 21,000 Dead People on Pennsylvania Voter Rolls – https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ia-voter-rolls
    Ballot Harvesting in Pennsylvania Involving 25,000 Nursing Home Residents – https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...home-residents
    Bucks County, PA Ballots Thrown in the Trash – https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...99638092816387
    Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date – https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsy...s_3572942.html
    More “Glitches” in Pennsylvania: Votes for Trump Drop IN THREE DIFFERENT COUNTIES SIMULTANEOUSLY – https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...st-coordinated
    Philadelphia Voter Admits to Voting Twice – https://www.bitchute.com/video/iCb3m8GGx5Yk
    Pro Bono Lawyer for Trump Campaign Shares What He Saw in Pennsylvania – https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/11/...n-pennsylvania
    Poll Watching in Philadelphia, PA – https://twitter.com/MatthewTyrmand/s...86382733254658
    2020 Rejection Rate of Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballots Over 25 Times Lower Than in 2016 – https://bongino.com/2020-rejection-r...r-than-in-2016
    Voter Fraud: Pennsylvania Democrats Caught Throwing Out Trump Votes – https://thenewamerican.com/voter-fra...ut-trump-votes
    Using Binoculars to Watch the Polls | How Poll Observation Was Allowed in Philadelphia – https://twitter.com/matthewtyrmand/s...86382733254658
    BREAKING: Pennsylvania @USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins Goes Public; Confirms Federal Investigators Have Spoken With Him About Postmaster Rob Weisenbach’s Order To Backdate Ballots To November 3rd, 2020
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...50528279474176
    Ballot worker filling out ballots (tried to be disproven in the article): https://fusion.inquirer.com/politics...-20201106.html
    Real Crimes on Camera in Pennsylvania? PA government monitoring videos seem to capture several election poll workers corruptly filling in ballots. The videos were captured from PA Government Election Polling Office Live Streams at: Delcopa.gov/vote/stream.html WATCH: https://twitter.com/FuctupMike/statu...64128724377600
    Democrats stealing the election in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania – https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/04...d-pennsylvania
    US Supreme Court’s decision late last week to allow state election officials to continue counting absentee ballots received by this Friday — three days after Election Day. Ample time to send in more Biden votes.
    Additionally, about half of the state’s voters voted by absentee ballot.
    DUMPED – Pennsylvania Ballots – https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-ma...-votes-n964614
    Reports two more batches of votes in PA. About 5,300 from Luzerne County, nearly 4,000 were Biden; 23,277 votes in Philadelphia, ALL of them for Biden. Yep, he got 100% of the votes in the late-arriving batch of votes. https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...721144834?s=20
    Election workers filling in ballots https://youtu.be/XWLPkuczMHA
    Texas

Texas assisted living employee charged with 134 counts of alleged election fraud, report https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...election-fraud
    Poll watcher submits affidavit of judge and staff using driver’s licenses for illegal votes: https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/dem...d-houston.html
    Woman caught on video coercing and bribing voters – Project Veritas – https://www.bitchute.com/video/66eb3MogP6hh
    Citizen Journalist Exposing Mass Voter Fraud in Texas – https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYNEx9EIJU91
    Filmed flipping ballot votes in person, bribing with gifts, and admitting to illegal actions during the election – https://www.bitchute.com/video/yLmyBXMn5xru
    Virginia

Fairfax County – Misrepresents 100K Votes
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2l970ddzuk...93199450_n.jpg
    Wisconsin

BREAKING: Wisconsin has more voters than registered to vote – PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpbcso88cs...6.08%20AM.jpeg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlkkzv4zol...33546137_n.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/807x6jz6y0...18245891_n.jpg
    2. BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System “Glitch” Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden – https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lead-joe-biden

___
    https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/11/excl...-in-17-states/

Viking
    Choose well.

20. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Apulu (25th November 2020), avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eva2 (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), Journeyman (25th November 2020), Journeyon (25th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th November 2020), LifeAngel (26th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), norman (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Satori (25th November 2020), selinam (25th November 2020), silverfish (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), T Smith (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020), TravelerJim (25th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #631
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...169434624?s=20

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...740478466?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th November 2020 at 17:07.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (25th November 2020), avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), Merkaba360 (26th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), ramus (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), Satori (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), T Smith (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #632
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Just my opinion, but I think there's a good chance Biden will concede.

By Trump's inauguration, Biden may well be under indictment.

Either way, Joe Biden will never be POTUS. Why?

Joe Biden is a national security threat, that's why. He's a CCP asset.

So I think Trump's strategy is to allow the process to roll out, in the expectation that it will result in his victory.

However if the process doesn't work, Trump will use his power as POTUS to do his duty - protect the Constitution & Republic.
    I share your wish for this to be true, but I don't think so. If the coup is successful, the very definition of National Security shifts.

National Security implies protection of national interests, national sovereignty. Yes, Biden would be a national security threat to the United States of America, but not a security threat to the Great Reset, of which the USA is but a vassal. For all intents and purposes, the USA, as most of us understand it, will have already fallen given the successful instillation of Biden, who is literally an agent of the NWO.

When German tanks rolled into Paris, Hitler wasn't concerned about what the French Third Republic had to say about it. And in this case, it would be as if the French Third Republic was infiltrated by the NAZI party anyway.
    Last edited by T Smith; 25th November 2020 at 17:21.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), gord (26th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), ramus (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #633
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Dear Viking this is a massive post.
    It must have taken hours to put together
    Post 630

Many thanks for your dedication to sharing truth.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (25th November 2020), Reinhard (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), T Smith (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #634
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

As we all await the release of the Kraken today that will supposedly settle this matter, I wanted to toss this out there as a thought experiment:

One of the main tools I employ in order to keep my own confirmation bias in check, is to flip the script so to speak, view whatever situation it is from the opposite point of view, and notice if I still see it the same way or has my position suddenly changed. So in this case, as everyone is well aware of, I don't see this mountain of evidence anywhere near as convincing as most here on the forum do, which is decisively pro Trump.

If I flip the script, see that Trump won the election in the same manner as Biden appears to have, my opinion would be wildly popular because now I'd be demanding much more convincing evidence from the Biden campaign that refuses to concede the race on grounds of massive, widespread voter fraud. I'd be saying hey look dude, either put your big boy pants on and concede, or show me the money.

I pass the test, my opinion is consistent whichever side the coin flip lands on.

How about you reading this? If the script were flipped, and President Joe Biden was refusing to concede to challenger DJT on the basis of this exact same evidence of widespread voter fraud showing him the loser to an incoming Trump administration, would you still be shouting from the mountain tops that Biden is the obvious winner due to this obvious mountain of evidence, showing widespread voter fraud with the aim of cheating Trump into power?

Or might you see the evidence a little differently if things rolled that way? Would it still be as compelling, and in dire need of being addressed at all cost, even though it goes directly against the ascension into power of your champion?

28. Link to Post #635
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PA Senate Election Hearing --live

For me this is not about Trump or Biden but about freedom of the individual.
    Chris

Ps this is fascinating.
    Witnesses testifying under oath that they saw actions at the counting --voting stations which gives great credence to the belief that the votes were not counted according to legal vote count process. The rules were being broken.
    Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 25th November 2020 at 18:44.

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2020), Ascension (25th November 2020), avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), Gracy (25th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), silverfish (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), T Smith (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

30. Link to Post #636
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    As we all await the release of the Kraken today that will supposedly settle this matter, I wanted to toss this out there as a thought experiment:

One of the main tools I employ in order to keep my own confirmation bias in check, is to flip the script so to speak, view whatever situation it is from the opposite point of view, and notice if I still see it the same way or has my position suddenly changed. So in this case, as everyone is well aware of, I don't see this mountain of evidence anywhere near as convincing as most here on the forum do, which is decisively pro Trump.

If I flip the script, see that Trump won the election in the same manner as Biden appears to have, my opinion would be wildly popular because now I'd be demanding much more convincing evidence from the Biden campaign that refuses to concede the race on grounds of massive, widespread voter fraud. I'd be saying hey look dude, either put your big boy pants on and concede, or show me the money.

I pass the test, my opinion is consistent whichever side the coin flip lands on.

How about you reading this? If the script were flipped, and President Joe Biden was refusing to concede to challenger DJT on the basis of this exact same evidence of widespread voter fraud showing him the loser to an incoming Trump administration, would you still be shouting from the mountain tops that Biden is the obvious winner due to this obvious mountain of evidence, showing widespread voter fraud with the aim of cheating Trump into power?

Or might you see the evidence a little differently if things rolled that way? Would it still be as compelling, and in dire need of being addressed at all cost, even though it goes directly against the ascension into power of your champion?
    I’ll engage you in this fanciful hypothetical.

Given the factors in your hypothetical I would support Biden’s efforts to employ all legal avenues and venues available to him.

What I don’t support is illegal efforts through corrupt and anti-constitutional means and methods. Whether they are employed to steal an election or for any other unlawful purpose.

I don’t care who the perpetrators are or what political party they claim to belong to.

In short, I support integrity and the rule of law.
    Last edited by Satori; 25th November 2020 at 19:40.

31. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), gord (26th November 2020), Gracy (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), Jayke (25th November 2020), Journeyman (25th November 2020), LifeAngel (26th November 2020), Merkaba360 (26th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), T Smith (25th November 2020), TargeT (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020), Yoda (25th November 2020)

32. Link to Post #637
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sidney Powell is being even handed, as is Trump -- both have stated there are Republicans who are just as liable to be found out and prosecuted as Democrats.
    Sidney is out to get the corrupt regardless of the party they are members of.
    Chris

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), selinam (25th November 2020), silverfish (25th November 2020), TargeT (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

34. Link to Post #638
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

So in this case, as everyone is well aware of, I don't see this mountain of evidence anywhere near as convincing as most here on the forum do, which is decisively pro Trump.

Gracy - Love it!... To quote Simon and Garfunkel from The Boxer - "a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"
    Love is all you need

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th November 2020), gord (26th November 2020), Gracy (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), safara (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020)

36. Link to Post #639
    Thanks

Picked this up on RMN...interesting tidbits...not sure how much value it has...discern.

Business man who holds senior position on Trump campaign says he received a call from a current member of one of the National Security office departments. He was told that the Justice Department has all of the bank wire transfers from China to Hunter, then from Hunter to Joe. Also says Biden WILL NOT be sworn in, but will capitulate and be arrested.
    Start at the 35:00 mark.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/trune...000-covid-fine

Extra source and discussions:
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age4603749/pg1

SUMMARY:

- Rick Wiles talked to a Trump bundler that he knows personally, pressed the bundler about whats going on, said people are fed up and mad about Giuliani dismissing Powell and they don't know what they are donating for
    - The Bundler doesn't have an answer, says he will work on an answer, receives call from a member of the trump family and has to hang up on Rick
    - Next morning the bundler calls rick and tells a WILD tale:
    1. he was contacted by a government worker, cant say what department

2. they have everything to arrest Biden, receipts for money transfers between Hunter, China, and Joe
    3. Biden is preparing to "capitulate" (not concede) and be arrested before the electoral college votes
    4. Kamala is not nominated for president so she will not be considered by the electoral college
    5. TRUMP DOESNT KNOW ANY OF THIS

Viking
    Choose well.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eva2 (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), ramus (25th November 2020), skogvokter (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020), TravelerJim (25th November 2020)

38. Link to Post #640
    Thanks

Dear Viking this is a massive post.
    It must have taken hours to put together
    Post 630

Many thanks for your dedication to sharing truth.
    Chris
    Thanks Chris...yes lots of hours and amazing input by all these amazing avalonians...

What a superb source of information with regard to this current state of play we are in.

Edit post 630 I picked from the Jamesfitzer site...

Luv you all.

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 25th November 2020 at 18:58.
    Choose well.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), BushPilot (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Eva2 (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), LifeAngel (26th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), toppy (26th November 2020), TravelerJim (25th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 124 FirstFirst 1 22 32 42 82 124 LastLast