+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 124 FirstFirst 1 35 45 55 95 124 LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #881
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani at Michigan House Oversight Committee

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), toppy (4th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #882
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)
    BOOM!!! POWERFUL PATRIOTIC SIDNEY POWELL & LIN WOOD PRESS CONFERENCE - ATLANTA 12/2/2020

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gn13DROIZZrf/
    Just for the record I watched the whole thing, and that was no press conference. That was a pep rally, and a shot across the bow aimed at any republican that dares not stand with them in their vision of a new 1776.

Join us, or we'll come after you too.
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd December 2020 at 23:22.

4. Link to Post #883
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by One (here)
    BOOM!!! POWERFUL PATRIOTIC SIDNEY POWELL & LIN WOOD PRESS CONFERENCE - ATLANTA 12/2/2020

Just for the record I watched the whole thing, and that was no press conference. That was a pep rally, and a shot across the bow aimed at any republican that dares not stand with them in their vision of a new 1776.
    For what it’s worth: I do not disagree with what you said up to the end of the first clause in the second sentence. I respectfully disagree with what you said after the comma in the second sentence.

Further, I see nothing wrong with generating enthusiasm for the rule of law and the US Constitution and the States’ Constitutions. Such enthusiasm, as well as a call to the end of apathy and complacency in the affairs of government, is long over due.

5. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), alh02 (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Blacklight43 (2nd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Gracy (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), PurpleLama (2nd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), selinam (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), TargeT (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020), wegge (3rd December 2020), wondering (3rd December 2020)

6. Link to Post #884
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    For what it’s worth: I do not disagree with what you said up to the end of the first clause in the second sentence.
    Alright cool beans.

I respectfully disagree with what you said after the comma in the second sentence.
    Okay, fair enough, people of good intent can agree to disagree on certain things. And of course you're speaking of this:

Quote and a shot across the bow aimed at any republican that dares not stand with them in their vision of a new 1776.
    I saw an awful lot of get out of the state of Georgia going on (with Georgia only being the epicenter), along with the occasional threat of indictment. And this is still fairly early on with momentum only building. I take that one way, you take it another.

Further, I see nothing wrong with generating enthusiasm for the rule of law and the US Constitution and the States’ Constitutions. Such enthusiasm, as well as a call to the end of apathy and complacency in the affairs of government, is long over due
    Just please do note that I never once said enthusiasm, or a pep rally is a bad thing, I simply want an apple to be called an apple so to speak, not an orange.

And that brings us back around full circle. It was a pep rally, not a news conference as advertised.

7. Link to Post #885
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,367 times in 8,335 posts

Dr. Linda Lee Tarver testimony Michigan State Senate hearing 12/1/20 2020 Election
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

alh02 (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), TargeT (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #886
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Just please do note that I never once said enthusiasm, or a pep rally is a bad thing, I simply want an apple to be called an apple so to speak, not an orange.

And that brings us back around full circle. It was a pep rally, not a news conference as advertised.
    then we should call this TREASON and ORGANIZED CRIME

it was nothing less than

and though i am SO heartened by

as well as the appropriate response of the people:

Further, I see nothing wrong with generating enthusiasm for the rule of law and the US Constitution and the States’ Constitutions. Such enthusiasm, as well as a call to the end of apathy and complacency in the affairs of government, is long over due
    i just hope it is NOT too little too late

it is about time they made things loud, clear and plain

i remember FOUR years ago being astounded on social media as even friends from High School one after another posted CLEARLY DEFINED threats to any of their friends who were Trump supporters. Lines were drawn in the sand like i'd never seen before ... i only escaped their wrath because i had the community's respect for my humanitarian efforts and they had just celebrated my birth by doing over 250 Acts of Kindness in 7 different countries on the planet

so i was a little 'hands off' at those moments, but not sure i'd be so lucky now

nor should they be so certain they'd escape MY equally sharp and determined rebuttals

at this point i see THEM as being part of what is threatening MY personal freedom and that of everyone i respect and love, if THAT isn't motivation to get up and quite literally do "WHATEVER it takes" to preserve it? i don't know what is?

i've served the people of the planet faithfully and completely. and have advocated for Peace and Love since 19 through a month ago. i kinda had "done my job" the best i could anyway ... and so when my son transitioned 3 yrs ago, i "needed a moment" and honestly just wanted to walk the puppy he left me and do some self care for a bit ... i was, in fact, minding my own business

then, a month ago, i saw this ... here ...

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    The mentality we're now up against. So McCarthy was right they finally admit?

In other words, "There is a swamp. We control it. Here's what it is. We use it to control your politicians. Forget legality. Go **** yourself."

Or "We'll ruin your life if you don't play by our rules" cancel culture mindset becomes the status quo.

Or "We'll ruin your life even if you play by our rules. If you denounced Trump after he got elected, but supported him before he got elected, you're still going to the gulag"

This is totalitarianism. It comes naturally to all people who think that being "on the right side of history" gives them the divine right to disregard the rules, cheat in elections, lie and threaten their way into power.

To paraphrase what Mike recently said

Quote These are not a dumb persons, or even an intelligent ones with sound reasons for supporting Biden. There is a large population of emotionally entrenched, ignorant, ideologically possessed people who are addicted to their sense of moral superiority
    and so came on to respond to AOC saying this:

Hi Alexandria Ocasio ...

Haven't posted online in a couple of years...
    but just saw your threat .. i mean tweet
    and logged on RIGHT AWAY
    ...got concerned

concerned my name would NOT make it on your list

FYI ... Patriots, like most folk, have many faults

but being COWARDS
    has NEVER been
    one of them

PLEASE add my name to your list
    NUW (full name disclosed to her and here ~ replaced here with initials 12-4-20)

Hiya everyone!
    Long time no see

then i called her to relay the message explaining to her that her job AS "pubic servant" is to serve ALL her constituents NOT just the ones she agrees with, and NOWHERE In that job description did it allow for threatening American Citizens

the above is a true story btw

so the effort in this video is awesome and MORE than "appropriate"

only time will tell if it is enough ...

where i posted was in Q Thread it is here:
    (sorry still haven't mastered linking to specific post .. its #14741 at top of page)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1388186
    Last edited by iota; 4th December 2020 at 21:35. Reason: replace my full name with initials
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Satori (3rd December 2020), selinam (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), TargeT (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #887
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,261 times in 3,170 posts

hi Gracie,
    I watched it entire as well Yes it was a pep rally, and a good one aside from the sound problems .
    I had a dem friend today ask me for tangible proof of election fraud. He said, prove it. I answered, prove Biden won. I then said I cannot prove anything. I wasn't there, and neither were you. Then his answers contradicted the time he said the Trump Russian collusion thing was real. I said, prove it. He couldn't prove that as well. Turned out to be hogwash

I then said, I cannot prove I love my mother.

So you know when you know something? Like that 9/11 doesn't add up. Or JFK lone gunman story. Or Jeffrey Epstein was left alone in his cell unobserved to , umm hang himself ?? You know when you know that you know something but ya cannot prove it ?

well I know this election was a fix and a fraud and stinks to high heaven. I just know it. And you know what ?, Dems and republicans, libertarians and independents and all Americans, all of us are the loosers if we dont get to the bottom of this

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

alh02 (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Gracy (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), Merkaba360 (5th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), Mypos (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), PurpleLama (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Satori (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #888
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i'm posting this here because it deals specifically with fraud ~ an excellent interview with Larry Klayman discussing an interview with President Trump this Sunday on Fox.

He says that in interview, the President basically admitted that
    • he's not going to get justice in regards to this massive election fraud from the courts
    • that his justice department is worthless and is working against him (Barr)
    • that even his own party is stabbing him in the back
    • he feels that what the president was doing was basically setting the country up for revolution. not violent revolution but peaceful and legal revolution like Larry has written in his book "it takes a revolution

Click image for larger version

Name:	trump on boat painting.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	45337
    • he (Trump) is saying "there will be no remedy here through the avenues of government
    • this was substantiated by Bill Barr's recent assertion that there was no election fraud and then assigned John Durham to investigate this matter as special counsel. which is a sham because any report given to a Biden administration would simply be thrown in the trash.
    • that he should fire Barr and appoint an interim attorney general.
    • Barr has basically operated with Obama, Clintons and Biden being "off limits".
    • this is due most likely to "mutual destruction" as Larry feels CERTAIN they have more "dirt" on Bill Barr.
    • in Barr's confirmation hearing he admitted to being "outside counsel to the CIA"
    • he feels the time is now as the President has nothing left to lose
    • the Biden Administration have already let it be known that they will eliminate anyone who opposes them
    • he says just to be sure he should Pardon himself in advance, since there is precedent with the Nixon pardon who was pardoned though he was never convicted of a crime and you CAN pardon someone ahead of time
    • also questions about Barr selecting Special Counsel who is inside of the government

there is more i've been transcribing as i watch it ..

Name:	Bill Barr and Biden early yrs.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	45336
    Barr during Iran Contra times very happy hanging out with Biden

he even quoted a classic song

"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose"

so that any adversary

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), Mypos (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020), wegge (3rd December 2020)

15. Link to Post #889
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, Alex Jones' Infowars show yesterday (1 December) may have been very very important. It's an hour long, but I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to keep up with what may be critically important events. It's been referenced elsewhere on Avalon, but I recorded the pertinent parts and edited out the commercials.
    Here's my summary — which may be inadequate. Others are welcome to enlarge on this if it needs more detail or accuracy.
    • Two and a half weeks ago, Alex was contacted by a White House official and was asked to check out Chinese connections with Dominion. He was given some leads and was told that the White House knew all this information, but could not release it themselves as some of the information was classified or sensitive.

i just came across an article that is an in depth report on how Dominion controls 2.3 billion votes worldwide, with US$400 million funded by the Communist China Government. it reports:

it reports:

【In Depth Report】Dominion controls 2.3 billion votes worldwide,
    with US$400 million funded by the Communist China Government

9 hours ago
    Author:Giselle

On November 28, 2014, Biometrics published an article titled “Smartmatic spins off new parent company, SGO, with British lord”. This article pointed out that Smartmatic, founded in 2000, has enabled elections around the world to guarantee complete integrity in electoral solutions for the entire process. Through its own developed technology, Smartmatic has participated in over 3,500 elections, registered and counted over 2.3 billion votes in five continents.

PHILLIPINE

On October 27, 2018, The Manila Times published two articles exposing Smartmatic has tampered with the 2016 vice-presidential election results. After Marlon Garcia, chief of the Smartmatic technical support team, manipulated the election system’s public server data at the suggestion of technician Mauricio Herrera, VP candidate Sen. Ferdinand Marcos Jr. who was leading the race by about a million votes from the closing of the polls, suddenly began to lose his lead, in a systematic pattern, and finally lost the final count to another candidate Leni Robredo.

GERMANY

In 2017, the cybersecurity organization, German tech watchdog Chaos Computer Club (“CCC”), conducted a thorough analysis of the tabulating system for the upcoming German election, and found designated software for registering votes is plagued with critical vulnerabilities and voting totals can be arbitrarily manipulated by hackers.

CCC discovered the voting system had a series of serious flaws, from the server update, the software itself to the output of the election results, which allowed hackers to launch new arounds of cyber-attacks. In addition, CCC found that automated software updates were not signed and were downloaded via HTTP in an insecure manner. CCC also found passwords online and easily figured out others — one was “test.” The group said the software isn’t secure because it uses an older encryption method with a single secret key, rather than newer and more-secure “asymmetrical” combinations. In March 2018, German Chancellor Angela Merkel used this voting system to be elected Chancellor of Germany for the fourth time in the federal election, with 364 votes in favor of Merkel, while 315 voted against her, 9 abstentions.

SPAIN

On January 8, 2020, Pedro Sánchez won approval from Parliament as the prime minister. Sánchez’s center-left party, the Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party (PSOE) formed a coalition government with Unidas Podemos (“United We Can”), the left-wing party. And the data center for the Dominion Voting Systems is Scytl, a Spanish company.

VENZEZUELA

Venezuela used the Dominion Voting Systems in its elections. Interestingly, in March 2020, in an inexplicable fire, almost 50,000 voting machines and 582 computers used in the country’s elections went up in flames, and possible evidence of rigged-election perished with it.

SOUTH KOREA

On April 15, 2020, South Korea’s left-wing ruling party won a supermajority in the general election, and the country used the same electronic voting system, known as the blockchain-powered voting system. Notably, the communication equipment used in this blockchain platform comes from Huawei, a company controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.

According to Newsweek, the Center for East Asian Studies pointed out that all the voting machines, computer hardware, software, and information network communication equipment manufactured by Huawei have tampered, and the QR code used for communication and early voting is also problematic. For instance, the instructions required to operate the voting machines can be “received externally” through QR code to the main server. The voting machines’ servers can be linked to China and operate from there.

OTHER COUNTRIES

The Dominion Voting Systems are not only used in the above countries, with the exception of the US, but this type of voting system was also widely used in Australia, Ecuador, Norway, and Switzerland. It was found that the Scytl software had backdoor access allowing the election results to be easily manipulated.

The leaders elected in these countries using the Dominion Voting Systems all appear to have two characteristics in common: they are pro-communist and left-wing.

US$400 MILLION BY CCP

It was reported that an investigation into SEC filings has revealed that the firm which owns Dominion Voting Systems received 400 million dollars from a Swiss bank with close links to the Chinese government less than a month before the election.

The investigation conducted by Austin Security and Investigation Solutions exposed Staple Street Capital, which acquired Dominion Voting Systems in 2018.

Dominion Voting Systems operates voting machines in 28 states and has been accused by President Trump and his supporters of being involved in deleting millions of votes for Trump in addition to switching votes to Biden on election night.

“On Oct 8, 2020, Staple Street Capital filed SEC Form D offerings and sales amount of $400,000,000 with the Sales Compensation Recipient identified as UBS Securities,” states the investigation, which also notes that another payment of $200,000,000 was received in December 2014.

“UBS Securities is a swiss investment bank which owns 24.99% of UBS Securities Co LTD, a Chinese Investment Bank. The Chinese government owns the remaining 75% of UBS Securities CO LTD,” states the report.

The overall owners of UBS Securities Co LTD are;

– Beijing Guoxiang (33%)

– UBS (24.99%)

– Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] (14.01%)

– China Guodian (14%)

– COFCO Group (14%)

Aside from UBS, the other four owners of UBS Securities are all Communist Chinese front groups.

Beijing Guoxiang is a state-owned asset.

Guangdong Comm. Group 100% stakeholder is the Guangdong Provincial Government.

China Guodian is a state-owned enterprise administered for the SASAC for the state Council.

COFCO Group is a state-owned enterprise under the direct supervision of the SASAC.

SASAC, the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) is a special commission of the People’s Republic of China, directly under the State Council.

Furthermore, it was reported by The National Pulse that in recent weeks, other connections between Dominion Voting Systems and the Chinese government have also emerged, including the company’s Core Infrastructure Manager of Information Technology, Andy Huang, who previously worked for China Telecom, which is “wholly run by the Chinese government”.

article here:
    https://gnews.org/611488/

love this and have been waiting to use it:

Name:	the media doesn't decide who wins voters do.png
Views:	3
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	45338

so that any adversary

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), Philippe (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020), wondering (3rd December 2020)

17. Link to Post #890
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Update SGT...

PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD IS COMING LIKE A TIDAL WAVE (8 min)

https://rumble.com/embed/v8xjnh/?pub=4

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), alh02 (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020), wondering (3rd December 2020)

19. Link to Post #891
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

https://twitter.com/jessiprincey/sta...578238977?s=20

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/st...042371586?s=20

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/stat...138255873?s=20

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/stat...750548483?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd December 2020 at 10:54.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), alh02 (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020), wondering (3rd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #892
    Thanks

As mgray points out today, the MSM is totally 'ghosting' President Trump's addresses as well as all the evidence and facts being discovered daily of the steal.

The folks still getting their programming from the MSM are not going to understand or accept what needs to happen next - whether it be a Supreme Court or Military solution based on the foreign interference, which the evidence is massing to show occurred.

Yet evidence exists that (at least some of) the Trump team knew this was going to happen and allowed it to happen and wake folks up and protect future elections -

so if they were that knowledgabe in advance, I hope the plan to expose and defeat these criminal (treasonous?) folks exists and can avoid a civil war and major disruptions to the country.

It seems like our only options left as aware citizens are to either bow down to the steal and loss of our remaining freedoms, or _______________________ ?

Going to be a real interesting next few weeks however things go.

https://grayseconomy.com/2020/12/03/...hosted-by-msm/

Quote President Trump’s election fraud address ghosted by MSM
    Posted on December 3, 2020
    “This may be the most important speech I’ve ever made,” President Trump said Wednesday about his 45-minute voter fraud presentation.

Trump explained how in key swing states hundreds of thousands of votes came in during the wee hours of November 4, the day after the election. I have wrote about these questionable vote dumps here on Monday. He went on to describe how Republican poll watchers were kept away from monitoring the ballot inspection in these same states along with other nefarious actions including asking who owns Dominion Voting Systems.

Yet there were no stories and no live coverage on major media outlets. How does this happen to a Presidential address? Trump is constitutionally mandated to protect against all enemies foreign or domestic.

more at link...

from Rex
    https://social.quodverum.com/@REX/

Quote REX @REX@social.quodverum.com
    There's nothing more desperate than a cornered Dem/RINO rat, but these calls for martial law seem crazy to me.

Unhinged.

Personally I don't think Trump will need to make such a declaration. Not just that, I am sure he knows that's likely what these criminals want.

Martial law would also be very anti-Sun Tzu. Can't rule anything out, but I very much doubt Trump will do it.

#MAGA
    Having just rewatched Dr Strangelove last week, I appreciate this handle: Mineshaft Gap

Quote Tweeting about politics, OSINT, economics and foreign affairs. Pro military, anti military industrial complex.

https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...412646914?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd December 2020 at 12:58.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #893
    Thanks

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX/

As usual, I can only hope REX is right.

REX @REX@social.quodverum.com
    11. We get to watch Trump's plan for their fall.

Count yourself fortunate.

To be here awake at this specific moment in history, it means that unlike the normies you had the courage to think for yourself at some time in the past.

And like rich people like Kushner, you likely were brought up to live in the real world.

KUDOS TO YOU.

Enjoy the show.

#MAGA

The end.

1+
    1h

10. Watch the entire thing.

Incredible.

Giuliani is superb, BTW.

And folks, it confirms that Trump HAS these crooks by the cojones.

With help from General Flynn's team, IMO.

High octane military intel spooks who roam in the nether world of the dark web and in this case, software rigged for dodgy elections.

People who live in the real world.

So Lachlan Murdoch, Obama, FakeNews & the Democrats can go F themselves.

They are all doomed.

They can deny reality. BUT they've been caught.

9. 'Hundreds of Small Cyber Teams..tons of statisticians...several States'

They found QSnatch embedded into the system allowing manipulation of the votes.

ASTONISHING.

https://youtu.be/PV5qpn4zE6o

AZ Hearing Highlights: Dominion Connected to web, Data Points to Fraud, Forensic Exam Can Find Out.
    YouTube
    1+
    11m

8. Did you hear what Waldron said in Arizona?

Listen from 06:30 - 07:40.

Waldron's team started hacking into Dominion systems in Aug 2020.

Waldron says that his team has been working with ANOTHER TEAM who have been working on these machines for TWO years (he mentions Cruz v Beto in 2018.)

Then listen to 12.05 - 13.28.

1+
    1h

7. Anyone who thinks that Trump and his key people didn't have the measure of their enemies years ago, has no idea how smart Trump & Co are.

Here is an example of the caliber of witnesses they've gathered (via General Flynn) since 2018 to destroy the Democrats.

Col. Waldron is STUNNING.

https://mb.ntd.com/cybersecurity-exp...na_534645.html

Cybersecurity Expert: 35,000 Fraud Votes Embedded for Democrat Candidates in Arizona
    Cybersecurity expert and retired army colonel Phil Waldron testified in front of members of the Arizona State legislature ...

mb.ntd.com
    1+
    1h

6. In the coming days, we are going to witness the funeral pyre of Obama's palace of mirrors.

This narcissistic gang have been trapped by much more intelligent, hard working and talented human beings.

While the crooks were admiring themselves and each other, good but hard men & women in the REAL world saw the crooks craven plans and worked out how to destroy them.

Which is what we are witnessing now.

https://www.ntd.com/cybersecurity-ex...na_534645.html

Quote Cybersecurity Expert: 35,000 Fraud Votes Embedded for Democrat Candidates in Arizona

Cybersecurity expert and retired army colonel Phil Waldron testified in front of members of the Arizona State legislature on Monday.

Colonel Waldron presented an analysis of data that shows a vote spike on Election Day shortly after counting started.

“Arizona was a little bit different. It had a pretty strong rise right up at the front, the first part of voting day, whereas the other states have a gradual increase in votes. But this injection spike at 8:06 p.m … is 143,100 votes that were injected, that was in excess of what the machines could have processed,” said Waldron.

He presented an email sent on Nov. 10 from an anonymous individual claiming to have witnessed a detailed plan to embed 35,000 fraud votes to each Democrat candidate’s total votes while at a Pima County Democratic Party meeting in September.

The source sent the email to the criminal division of the Department of Justice and all members of the Arizona legislature.

“Please be advised that Pima County Recorder … and the Democratic party added ‘fraud votes’ in the initial count to the vote-by-mail totals released at 8 p.m. on Nov. 3rd, 2020,” reads the email.

“So this coincides with what we observed in the data analytics at that spike. We weren’t aware of this email until after the fact. So there were approximately 35,000 fraud votes added to each Democratic candidates’ vote totals,” said Waldron.

According to this individual, who appears to be an IT specialist in Pima County, the 35,000 votes were embedded in a “spread configured distribution” and auto-adjusted to the real voter turnout. The “fraud votes” applied to both local and federal election candidates.

“They were distributed based on the voter turnout, carefully so that they wouldn’t look suspicious,” asked Attorney Rudy Giuliani.

“That’s correct. They move the algorithms around to different precincts until they get the aggregate number that they want and need,” said Waldron.

“Did the Democratic candidates who got the benefit of those 35,000 false votes include Biden and Harris?” asked Giuliani.

“According to this email, it was all local and federal races,” said Waldron.

“If that were true, then the result of the election is totally opposite the one that they’re so anxious to certify,” said Giuliani.

Colonel Waldron clarified that he hopes this anonymous individual would come forward and issue it as an affidavit, but as of now, the state legislature has been unable to identify the individual. He added that this allegation can potentially be proven through a full forensic audit of the machines used in Pima County.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd December 2020 at 14:50.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), Iancorgi (3rd December 2020), iota (4th December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #894
    Thanks

Quote Yet there were no stories and no live coverage on major media outlets. How does this happen to a Presidential address? Trump is constitutionally mandated to protect against all enemies foreign or domestic.
    If anyone has a Facebook page just post the link on your page...that’s what I’ve done, the more the merrier...

I think it’s despicable ignoring what is the biggest fraud in years...

Viking
    Choose well.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), iota (4th December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #895
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    hi Gracie,
    I watched it entire as well Yes it was a pep rally, and a good one aside from the sound problems .
    I had a dem friend today ask me for tangible proof of election fraud. He said, prove it. I answered, prove Biden won. I then said I cannot prove anything. I wasn't there, and neither were you. Then his answers contradicted the time he said the Trump Russian collusion thing was real. I said, prove it. He couldn't prove that as well. Turned out to be hogwash

I then said, I cannot prove I love my mother.

So you know when you know something? Like that 9/11 doesn't add up. Or JFK lone gunman story. Or Jeffrey Epstein was left alone in his cell unobserved to , umm hang himself ?? You know when you know that you know something but ya cannot prove it ?

well I know this election was a fix and a fraud and stinks to high heaven. I just know it. And you know what ?, Dems and republicans, libertarians and independents and all Americans, all of us are the loosers if we dont get to the bottom of this
    Heya Doug,

Well first off I've always seen that the whole 4 years of Russia/Ukraine Gate as absurd, a farce, a total waste of time, and a national embarrassment. I waited and waited and waited for Mueller to show me the money so to speak, that smoking gun, and in the end he had nothing of substance. No surprise. Even so, with those big fat nothing burgers, I still hear to this day as if it were proven fact, that Russia is the reason Trump won 2016, not because the dems ran a s##tty campaign with a s##tty candidate spouting a s##tty message.

Unfortunately, it looks to me that a new precedent has been set in not accepting election results, and it's a very similar phenomena going the other way now. Even if the smoking gun of widespread fraud is never introduced (which I highly suspect will be the case), it will forever be fact to this team that the election was stolen, just as the Russia thing will always be fact to the opposing team.

I agree we should get to the bottom of this as well, and as soon as I'm shown that unmistakable smoking gun that Mueller was never able to produce, I'll be on board and hopping mad right there with you guys.

By the way your friend fails my consistency test, of looking at your situation from the opposing point of view, and noting if the way you see it changes. Mueller had no proof of collusion, what so ever, yet your friend chose to believe it as gospel anyway because he wanted/needed it to be true. But now, with the shoe on the other foot, he demands proof. Can't have it both ways and remain credible. Not in my book anyway.
    Last edited by Gracy; 3rd December 2020 at 14:24.

28. Link to Post #896
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

I agree with Cyrus at most of his sayings.
    Is not about republicans and democrats, it's about morality and ethics.
    Is about the divine spirit vs AI.
    AI is useful to us at a certain point just to give us the push to start gaining back our forgotten inner powers.
    Is not about becoming an AI hive mind.
    If Trump loses the election...I hate to say but we must 'change' planet...
    (we need a little portion of elegant humor because that is a very serious subject with a lot of heavy energy and it helps us to balance ourselves and think straight).

AI and China/Big Tech Takeover/The Threats to Humanity with Cyrus Parsa

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), iota (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

30. Link to Post #897
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

The mainstream blatant lies and coverup is more disturbing by a million years than the actual voter fraud itself. Watching people - including love ones fall for and parrot this crap is even more disturbing.

People have become filled with so much bile and hatred that they'd far rather see Trump lose and his family suffer than have any rightful democracy. There's enough info out there for people to know what's happening despite the MSM blackout.

Younger folk are observing a world of adults where hatred and identity is served over democracy as all costs.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Iancorgi (3rd December 2020), iota (4th December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

32. Link to Post #898
    Thanks

Mainstream Media Censorship Proves Their Complicity in both the Criminal Conspiracy and the Ongoing Cover-up

State of the Nation

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=39633

The American people have never seen anything like it.

The POTUS gives a special prime time presentation explaining the greatest criminal conspiratorial “ELECTION THEFT” plot in U.S. history and the entire Mainstream Media universally censors it.

That can only mean one thing: the major corporate media corporations are all in on the steal.

What’s even more clear is that every major MSM organ of the propaganda and prevarication was/is a central co-conspirator in this scheme to steal the 2020 POTUS election. Each one of them is prominently configured in this plot to overthrow the President of the United States of America.

Election Theft of the Millennium

President Trump laid out the conclusive evidence last night in what will become known as “The Most Scathing Election Theft Indictment in World History”.

Now let’s see how long it takes YouTube to unlawfully remove this critical video indictment. Clearly, Big Social Media and Big Tech are also key co-conspirators in this “Election Theft of the Millennium”.

Let’s also wait and see how quickly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram disallow posts that include the preceding video. Every major social network utility has illicitly censored both President Trump and conservative members since the day Trump first declared his candidacy in June of 2015. Because they have, thus far, gotten away with so many profound violations of the First Amendment, they now act with utter impunity. In so doing, however, they have also sealed their fate.

“Freedom of Speech”, as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, was listed as the First Amendment by the wise Founding Fathers for very good reason. Without it, the American Republic would have been consigned to a future of tyranny and totalitarianism. Which is quite similar to what the nation is experiencing at this defining moment.

Conclusion

Everything that’s happening between Election Day and Inauguration Day is taking place with highly intentional design—DIVINE DESIGN.

As President Trump stated in his speech, without a high-integrity election system there is no more a United States of America . In point of fact, the 2020 election cycle has graphically demonstrated that the American Republic has been operating as a Banana Republic.

Now the POTUS has the evidence in hand to completely overhaul the U.S. election system and electoral process. Given the tremendous amount of outright voter fraud and transparent election rigging that just occurred, President Trump now possesses a mandate to fix it.

As the primary criminal co-conspirator in this epic crime spree, the Democrats have provided the POTUS with the evidence of sedition to justify a permanent dissolution of the Democrat Party. Any political party that is stone-cold guilty of such naked treason has no right to exist in this nation. They have made a complete mockery of the Founding Documents of these United States of American and need to suffer the punishment of being disbanded forever.

Even more importantly, President Trump has legal justification to either shut down or take over the entire Mainstream Media. Each of the major networks and newspapers of record, including the Rothschild-own AP are culpable for this attempted coup. They have committed grave crimes against the electorate and must face their comeuppance.

KEY POINTS: As for the rest of the countless corporate and individual co-conspirators, The POTUS has only one alternative: “President Trump Must Take Out ALL Traitors With One Strike”. Failure to do so will make his second term much more miserable than the first … … … as well as endanger the Republic as never before. The fate of the American people now lies in the hands of the Trump administration and the Patriot Movement. And, there is no room for failure at this late date.

State of the Nation
    December 3, 2020

Viking
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd December 2020 at 15:05. Reason: added link to source article
    Choose well.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), iota (4th December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

34. Link to Post #899
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Random thoughts...... Lindesy Graham says to Trump's folks "show me the evidence of fraud".. so why wouldnt the Trump team have an unofficial hearing with people on Capitol Hill like they have done in PA, MI, and AZ???.... Los Angeles is over the top on the lockdown.. what does Covid have to do with the battle going on election-wise and the soul of the country and world???... Ilhan Oman says we should cancel rent and mortgage payments... who would have thought that was something anyone would say even a few years ago???.... If Trump knew the election was going to be stolen and the military intel folks helped him watch it, and if those miliary folks grabbed the servers in Frankfurt...where are those folks now???.....I dont know much about Lin Wood but respect Powell, Flynn, and McInereaney(sp), so whats with them... why so much distancing??? and finally, Trump's long speech... what was the purpose of what Trump did yesterday and is he trying a new way to communicate with the base???

ADDENDUM: I have to believe that there are just too many good people who don't want a China style society and have the power to stop it. To me, they are trying how to stop this takeover effort with as little long term damage as possible...
    Last edited by TravelerJim; 3rd December 2020 at 15:59.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), iota (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

36. Link to Post #900
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Trust the plan -- its down to timing.
    No doubt Trump team has been considering every eventuality for some time, perhaps years.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), iota (4th December 2020), toppy (5th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 124 FirstFirst 1 35 45 55 95 124 LastLast