+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 124 FirstFirst 1 42 82 92 102 124 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1821
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Also, this is all impossible, as using software does not alter the paper ballots.
    And Georgia had 2 manual recounts which produced the same results.
    yeah, with no signature validation....useless.
    No signature validation implies that the fraud was committed before the ballots were sent in. So the paper ballots would already be for Biden, there would be no need to switch the votes in the DB.

That's why I said that multiple theories have been posted that actually contradict each other. It's like they're fishing for something to stick.

So either they faked signatures or they manipulated the DB.

Which one is it? And if you pick one, you have to realize that the proponents of the other fraud method are scam-artists.
    From previous posts a month ago it was detailed that multiple frauds of very kinds of small and large amounts were carried out.intial fraud was small amounts to go unnoticed followed by larger frauds when bigger counts were needed.different ballot papers were used some pre printed from China.some hand done from new york.its not an eithier or it's all. Your derailing the thread by not reading from the beginning
    If an algorithm/software would be used to manipulate the tally (as implied), the paper ballot count would mismatch the DB count.

There were 2 recounts in Georgia and multiple audits to check if the machines make mistakes. It's common practice and a normal safeguard as machines are prone to errors.

The recounts produced the same results.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Interesting tidbit here at RT news...how anyone can believe the current narrative on the vast majority of news channels is beyond me. After just a little research you can clearly see something is wrong with this election and questions need to be answered.

The likelihood that Joe Biden won fair victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia and Wisconsin is microscopically small, according to an expert cited in a Texas lawsuit alleging election law violations in the four states.
    The suit, filed in the US Supreme Court by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, calls for judicial intervention to ensure the integrity of the 2020 presidential election results. While the legal challenge focuses primarily on alleged breaches of election laws and norms by the four defendant states, it also references “expert analysis using a commonly accepted statistical test,” which points to large-scale shenanigans.

Referring to a declaration submitted by Charles J. Cicchetti, the legal filing claims the probability of Biden winning the popular vote in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin independently, given President Donald Trump’s early lead in those states is “less than one in a quadrillion, or one in 1,000,000,000,000,000.” To win the four contested states collectively, the odds for Biden drop to “one in a quadrillion to the fourth power,” the lawsuit says.

Cicchetti, who received a B.A. from Colorado College and a Ph.D. from Rutgers University, both in economics, taught economics and environmental studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He served as the deputy director of the Energy and Environmental Policy Center at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, and is the author of numerous books and articles on energy policy.

Biden election success ‘not statistically impossible, but statistically IMPLAUSIBLE,’ pollster says Biden election success ‘not statistically impossible, but statistically IMPLAUSIBLE,’ pollster says
    The professor’s “expert analysis” caused a sensation among conservative pundits and alternative news outlets, but some were more skeptical of the provocative assertion.

A blog post published by online libertarian magazine Reason lambasted the “outlandish claims,” insisting “there is no ‘commonly accepted statistical test’ that will, or can, demonstrate that the odds of Biden winning these four states, given Trump’s early lead, are so incredibly long. It is a fantasy.” Trump’s disappearing leads in all four battleground states can be easily explained by mail-in ballots that were counted later and were heavily in Biden’s favor, Reason’s David Post argued.

For now, the methodology used by Cicchetti remains a mystery. His full declaration is expected to be filed in an upcoming motion and is not yet publicly available.

Cicchetti isn’t the only one to give extremely bad odds to Biden, however. Pollster Patrick Basham, founder of research organization the Democracy Institute, said the Democrat’s victory defied “non-polling metrics” that have “a 100 percent accuracy rate,” and described the election results as “statistically implausible.”

More here

https://www.rt.com/usa/509108-biden-...texas-lawsuit/

Viking
    Let me try to explain this as simply as possible.

If you take 1000 republicans and 1000 democrats, ask them to vote - you will have 2000 votes.

If you mix all of those votes and count 1900 of them and the result is 60% trump and 40% Biden, the statistical probability of the remaining 100 votes to skew that result is very low.
    -this is called a randomly sampling

But if you count the 1000 rep votes first and have 98% Trump, 2% Biden, it doesn't mean that the rest of the votes should go the same way.
    -this is called sampling different populations

The votes counted in the first part of the day were in person votes, which based on voter party registration skewed heavily republican.

The votes counted in the second time frame were absentee or mail in votes, which based on voter party registration skewed heavily democrat.

"Nonsense dressed up in statistical jargon is still nonsense."

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany and president Trump repeated the claim in interviews and presented it as a "smoking gun".
    As you now understand that it is completely false, which of the 3 options apply to Trump and the White House team + the opinion show hosts that didn't challenge it?

a) Completely ignorant and haven't taken 5 minutes to examine the statistical analysis - but are making grave claims which, if true, would demonstrate the greatest fraud in the last 50 years (but, again, haven't taken 5 minutes to investigate the claim)

b) Not intelligent enough to understand the analysis I just described.

c) Well informed about the process and sufficiently intelligent to understand it - but highly malevolent and manipulative in order to gain monetization through clicks/views/donations or political benefits.

2. Link to Post #1822
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote When they stormed Capitol Hill Trump supporters took Pelosi’s laptops which had a boatload of evidence. About a dozen laptops were given to Trump.

Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes With Charlie Ward Speak Trump, UK, What's To Come & More Must Watch!
    Quote That was the WORST staged event at the US Capitol that I have ever seen. Everyone of those ACTORS that ended up in the Capitol Building were paid actors.

By Global Agenda
    Which is it?
    Staged actors broke the damn, broke windows, used two-by-fours etc, (e.g., palates of bricks were delivered to the scene by BLM/Antifa provocateurs, BLM/Antifa led the charge), and then Trump supporters followed. Water over the dam, so to speak. The break-in was allowed to happen.
    Three different narratives being attached to this event: 1) Our patriot heroes took matters into their own hands. 2) It was all Antifa. 3) And now it's a blend of the two.

If it was a blend, then those were people easily led into committing federal crimes, and joining a riot. Hardly qualities that demonstrate good decision making and leadership skills, not the type of people Tucker Carlson says need to be listened to for historical reasons IMO.
    Door number 3

3. Link to Post #1823
    Thanks

The votes counted in the first part of the day were in person votes, which based on voter party registration skewed heavily republican.

The votes counted in the second time frame were absentee or mail in votes, which based on voter party registration skewed heavily democrat.
    Why do we accept these assumptions as given? Do you have any empirical evidence to support this? What evidence backs this, besides that MSM narrative that programmed us to accept this would be case?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), Hym (8th January 2021), PurpleLama (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1824
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What exactly are you challenging from that post?

It is recorded when a person votes and there are official records of party registration.

Also, do you not believe that republicans voted more in-person and democrats voted more absentee and through mail-in ballots?
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 8th January 2021 at 22:09.

6. Link to Post #1825
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote When they stormed Capitol Hill Trump supporters took Pelosi’s laptops which had a boatload of evidence. About a dozen laptops were given to Trump.

Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes With Charlie Ward Speak Trump, UK, What's To Come & More Must Watch!
    Quote That was the WORST staged event at the US Capitol that I have ever seen. Everyone of those ACTORS that ended up in the Capitol Building were paid actors.

By Global Agenda
    Which is it?
    Staged actors broke the damn, broke windows, used two-by-fours etc, (e.g., palates of bricks were delivered to the scene by BLM/Antifa provocateurs, BLM/Antifa led the charge), and then Trump supporters followed. Water over the dam, so to speak. The break-in was allowed to happen.
    Three different narratives being attached to this event: 1) Our patriot heroes took matters into their own hands. 2) It was all Antifa. 3) And now it's a blend of the two.

If it was a blend, then those were people easily led into committing federal crimes, and joining a riot. Hardly qualities that demonstrate good decision making and leadership skills, not the type of people Tucker Carlson says need to be listened to for historical reasons IMO.
    Here is what happened:

1. Antifa/BLM actors put up a play with a pathetically small group of police and security people, who are supposed to be the only security measure of The Capitol in Washington freaking DC, on the most crucial day in 4 years, knowing there would be a million protesters that day. They get in with the least of trouble.
    2. The real protesters arrive, watch what happens, see these people who appear to them as fellow protesters fighting some policemen. Everyone wants to see what is happening.
    3. The police then invites them in (proven by video footage), because there are too many now, which is their excuse.
    4. Really? We are allowed to go into the Capitol? Wow! Cool! And so they orderly walk in the building, and marvel at the statues, having no clue they took the bait
    5. Up front a woman gets shot for no reason, or maybe for a reason provoked by the Antifa thugs surrounding her.

6. Nobody pays attention to the proceedings that resume as soon as the ‘threat’ is neutralized, and everyone is off guard by the crazy movie they have been seeing. And only now on January 8 people come to their senses and realize they have been played....again.

But people who support Trump are so very intelligent, they are super humans, so they would never fall for that, in the heat of the moment, so the above must be incorrect according to Gracy 😉

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), fifi (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

8. Link to Post #1826
    Thanks

Gracy, this is all a psyop. Minds are being programmed as I type.

Am I immune to the mind control afoot here? I don't know. But to the best of my objective understanding of the facts, I believe the third narrative most closely reflects the truth, but it doesn't matter. What matters is how reality is fashioned in the minds of people. Most people go through the door that demonizes radical right-wing Trump supporters without any thought whatsoever.

To wit:

The very same thing happened at the capital building when Kavanaugh was sworn in when a mob of leftists stormed the capital building; where's the narrative outrage? There isn't any, because these protestors were portrayed in an entirely different light and even sympathized with. Further, the capital police didn't shoot any of those protestors, who did the same thing.

This time around, a few of the protestors were murdered to galvanize the narrative.

Absolutely disgusting.
    Last edited by T Smith; 8th January 2021 at 22:18.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2021), Arcturian108 (9th January 2021), atman (8th January 2021), avid (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Ben (8th January 2021), BoR (8th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), Gracy (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), PurpleLama (9th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #1827
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Gracy, this is all a psyop. Minds are being programmed as I type.

Am I immune to the mind control afoot here? I don't know. But to the best of my objective understanding of the facts, I believe the third narrative most closely reflects the truth, but it doesn't matter. What matters is how reality is fashioned in the minds of people. Most people go through the door that demonizes radical right-wing Trump supporters without any thought whatsoever.
    Well now, lord knows I've seen my fair share of demonization both ways. I should hope that's not in question as the left is mercilessly demonized here and many other places as well.

Actually, it's not even the left any more, it's now anyone of note, even close allies, who dare disagree in principal with Team Trump, and the driving mission to stay in power come hell or high water.

The ever loyal, dutifully serving and waiting his turn Mike Pence being a good example.

11. Link to Post #1828
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Election, Rome, Leonardo Co. - how they tie together (17 Dec)

Rome, Satellites, Servers (17 Dec)

Election Fraud & Italy (6 Jan)

Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 9th January 2021 at 00:48.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021), selinam (9th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #1829
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,286 times in 21,093 posts

• BREAKING: A senior IT expert of a top defense firm has allegedly testified in Italy (Short Excerpt):

BREAKING: A senior IT expert of a top defense firm has allegedly testified in Italy (Short Excerpt) over foreign voter interference. Full version coming later.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #1830
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It seems that I have upset the state of affairs by challenging the narrative on this forum.
    I have been contacted by Bill Ryan who has questioned me of why I am posting about american politics... even though I have not posted any hostile or offensive message.

I don't want to stop people from their regular programming and send anyone into damage control because someone is bringing factual evidence that confronts the claims posted here, which all seem to lean in one direction.
    I hope I did not cause the top posters to slow down their usual information sharing.

I do not have any hidden motives, just time to spare while in my last days of quarantine. I probably best explained myself in this post:

Just to be clear, I am for holding every politician accountable for his actions. And I am equally dismayed when I see people bootlicking Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.
    But that happened more naturally, it would take a different thread to discuss it in detail.

What I have seen in the past years after Trump's election was disinformation at a level that I didn't even think possible. It seems that social media has transformed people into being even more naive and gullible, as they form homogenous groups and close theirselves inside echo chambers, bubbles where they bounce around their own views without accepting any conflicting outside opinions.

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    I think humanity collectively coming together once it gets bad enough will be the answer.
    Not if at that point in time, another con-man appears and drifts us in the wrong direction or even worse, drives a wedge between us.

I think we need to get tougher and smarter, learn to think more critically and practice discernment in order to be immune to the manipulation and disinformation that has flooded our society in the past years. Only then will we be strong enough to fight off these grifters and scam artists and not keep falling for "nigerian princes" with a bank account under our name... And stop forming cult-like followings for these scammers.

When I "started my journey".. I used to hear a lot of people reffering to "sheeple" that watch CNN and believe all of their lies.
    Now I see that this exact community is even more blindly swallowing any BS just because it comes from the "truther" side of the internet. They seem to be even more ignorant than the "sheeple" they were patronizing.

If all they saw in those "sheeple" was a group of people that they can feel superior to, because they had the absolute truth and the others didn't... then they haven't learned anything in the lines of awareness, logical analysis, perception and reasoning... and it was all just an ego trip.

If I've managed to convince even one reader to have a more open mind and fight against cognitive dissonance to escape their bubble, then I am truly happy.

And for you, the silent reader that doesn't post... you are not alone! Don't think for a second that what you read on forums is the opinion of the majority. Most of the top posters on any website are usually not authentic and it is their job to manipulate you. (not pointing a finger at Avalon, just the internet in general)

Good luck to all in your journeys... and please, try to be more critical with information you read on the web.

Cheers!

16. Link to Post #1831
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

• BREAKING: A senior IT expert of a top defense firm has allegedly testified in Italy (FULL VERSION):

Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance

by Marjorie Meyers | Jan 6, 2021 | Press Release

PRESS RELEASE
    Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

Nations In Action, a government transparency organization, partnered with the Institute of Good Governance to thoroughly investigate and research the election irregularities which yielded the long awaited proof that a flawless plot to take down America was executed with extraordinary resources and global involvement. Americans and elected officials now have proof that the election was indeed stolen.
    This provides the mechanism for each state to recall their slate of electors immediately or face lawsuits and request all federal government agencies to lock down all internal communications, equipment and documentation from the Rome Embassy. “Make no mistake, this is a coup d’etat that we will stop in the name of justice and free and fair elections,” stated Maria Strollo Zack, Chairman of Nations in Action.

The Institute for Good Governance issued the following statement:

Our mission is to provide the full truth, expose the perpetrators of this horrific crime, and ensure that every person involved, regardless of position, be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Nations In Action and the Institute for Good Governance are making the following demands on elected officials:

• Depose State Department officials starting with Rome staff including Stefan Serafini
    • Immediately strip Leonardo SpA of all contracts and seize assets
    • All congressional members must speak out against this foreign and domestic interference or face recalls and suspicion of involvement
    • Implement the most severe penalties for participants who had knowledge or participated and refuse to assist in the investigation

Maria Strollo Zack, founder of Nations In Action added, “States must prosecute all illegal voting activities and provide immediate legislative remedies. There can only be zero tolerance for criminal interference in American elections. This international conspiracy must be met with swift action by the President and be fully supported by elected officials for the protection of voting integrity and the prosperity of our great nation.”
    To book a media interview with Maria Strollo Zack, please contact:
    Marjorie Meyers, Nations In Action
    646-246-8606 or Marjorie.Meyers@NationsInAction.org

source

• Maria Zack Italy did it - Arturo D'Elia Admits to Stealing Election

Chinese to English Translation Text from Above Video:

Professor Yi swears to testify #阿图罗 #Arturo
    Heavy! ! An Italian IT expert testified under oath and was instructed to manipulate the voting system to steal Trump votes!
    #意教授宣晓证证#阿图罗·德埃利亚#Arturo D'Elia Steal#

Trump votes Italian IT expert Arturo D'Elia signed a written testimony on January 6, local time, admitting that he had been stolen through the voting system in the US presidential election on November 3, 2020 Trump's vote goes to Biden's name.

• This is what you see now on General Flynn Twitter Account (with 1,23 Million Followers):

twitter.com/genflynn

• back up video 01:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DW01l8so4PZG

source
    • back up video 02:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HHFxEef1fI4w

source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th January 2021 at 18:16.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), Icare (11th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Philippe (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #1832
    Thanks

The software tampering implies that after that count is finished (or during, as you imply an "algorthim" is used), someone manipulates the DB to change the tallies. That means that during an audit the number of paper ballots will mismatch the number in the DB.

The tally would be different during a manual recount.
    You're correct. I'm confused. If votes are taken away from one candidate and awarded to the other, the ballots match the DB. You can see this happening in real time on election night. The total votes remain the same, but a set number X is subtracted from Trump and the same number X is added to Biden.

And yes, I absolutely agree. If there was a manual count of the ballots the tally would be different. But there wasn't a manual count of the ballots. The ballots audited were not checked to assure their signatures matched the voter registration record and were merely manually fed through the machines again, one by one.

So let's look at the math using a random number of official votes cast for sake of illustration. Let's say in the State of Georgia there are 5,000,000 ballots tallied. Let's say 97% of them (4,850,000) are legitimate, either in-person or absentee. Of the 4,850,000.00 legitimate votes, Trump garners 54% and Biden 46%, as below:

Trump: 2,619,000
    Biden: 2,231,000

The dominion algorithm flips a certain percentage of these votes, but doesn't change the total number of votes. Let's say that percentage is 5% (those who have analyzed the algorithm estimate this the approximate percentage). The "official" totals of the 4,850,000 ballots are then changed to:

Trump: 2,488,050
    Biden: 2,361,950

You will note the total number of legitimate ballots is still 4,850,000 but Biden is still short some 126,100 votes. In other words, the Trump vote has broke the algorithm, so the Dominion scam failed. This is exactly what happened in 2016.... but not so in 2020. In 2020 the PTB were preparing for this possibility. At the end of the election day (or nearing the end of the day) they knew they needed to find 126,100+ fraudulent ballots to add into the mix, e.g. dead people, underage people, out-of state voters, etc., (all data garnered from the Georgian Secretary of State DMV to produce a fraudulent ballot) and in some cases printed ballots from phantom voters that matched no registration, no valid address, or any registration at all (a signature audit would have caught all of this). At some point during the night, then, roughly when the "water main broke" statisticians crunching the numbers determined they were going to need approximately 150,000 Biden votes to push him over the top. So they cleared out the room and counted an additional 3% pre-prepared fraudulent ballots (150,000). All these ballots were generated using the old fashioned scam of ballot stuffing and then pulled from suitcases from under a table. These "vote dumps" were all for Biden and happened in 6 other states, at exactly the same time, using the same methods, and in amounts necessary to push Biden over the top. In some states, where the margin was nearly insurmountable, it took days to find enough ballots to complete the scam.

In the Georgia election of our example, after the vote dump, the official tally of the election is now:

Trump: 2,488,050
    Biden: 2,511,950

Of the 5,000,000 ballots, Biden wins by roughly 23,000 votes.

Unless I am incorrectly understanding the process--and by all means correct me if I am wrong--and unless all 5,000,000 of these ballots are counted manually by hand and not put through the machines, the ballots and DB match and Biden wins by 23,000 votes every time.
    Last edited by T Smith; 9th January 2021 at 05:34.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Apulu (9th January 2021), atman (9th January 2021), ClearWater (9th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021), selinam (9th January 2021), TargeT (9th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #1833
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

It seems that I have upset the state of affairs by challenging the narrative on this forum.
    I have been contacted by Bill Ryan who has questioned me of why I am posting about american politics... even though I have not posted any hostile or offensive message.
    You are (seemingly) the perfect example of a sock puppet account, you came out of nowhere and started posting about things that have already been thoroughly discussed and contemplated... when were you activated?

unfortunately your tactics don't work here, we tend to be a more intellectual and thoughtful group.

if you want to stir ****, read the thread first.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (9th January 2021), Apulu (9th January 2021), BushPilot (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), Olam (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), onevoice (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021), samildamach (9th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #1834
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Zamolxe: I find this recording a total waste of time and anyone trully investigating voter fraud with a critical mind would consider it a complete disgrace.

I personally place the person making the claims in the following category:

c) Well informed about the process and sufficiently intelligent to understand it - but highly malevolent and manipulative in order to gain monetization through clicks/views/donations or political benefits.
    This story is still breaking with more video discussions coming out.  See post #1831.  Perhaps you could view those and give feedback as to whether more of the technical analysis you are looking for is forthcoming.

You are also welcome to write to "the team", (at the bottom of NationsInAction website via this link), and ask them directly for specifics instead of relying on members to nut it out for you.  Your research and sharing of it would be appreciated.

https://nationsinaction.org

As to this team being highly malevolent and manipulative, forgive my naivety at still believing there are honest, decent people out there with a shred of power and opportunity to do the right thing and expose corruption.  Today I find this team credible and will eagerly follow developments.  Should evidence surface that this is malevolent manipulation I will be one of the first to put my hand up.

Happy researching.  Look forward to what you can bring to the table.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BushPilot (9th January 2021), ClearWater (9th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), gord (9th January 2021), greybeard (9th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), Olam (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021), selinam (9th January 2021), TargeT (9th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #1835
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    You are (seemingly) the perfect example of a sock puppet account, you came out of nowhere and started posting about things that have already been thoroughly discussed and contemplated... when were you activated?

unfortunately your tactics don't work here, we tend to be a more intellectual and thoughtful group.

if you want to stir ****, read the thread first.
    Exactly ... all complaining newbies are suspicious by default ... respect has to be earned not blindly given ... is my credo!

And I do not want to offend any new member, it is just the way how someone complains that makes me very skeptical about the assumptions someone is pushing.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th January 2021 at 16:33.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), onawah (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Philippe (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021), TargeT (9th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #1836
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The US Is Facing An Rising Communist Movement; Trump Will Not Attend Inauguration on January 20

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BushPilot (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), gord (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #1837
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,804 times in 2,559 posts

Someone posted this on Trump's 'unappreciated' presidency:

'This post is not open for debate. I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is. Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
    The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
    The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
    The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
    The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
    The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
    The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
    The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
    This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
    The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
    The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
    I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
    Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
    I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
    Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!
    God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history.'

Also, I saw a pic of what appeared to be the President of Italy being arrested with the caption "THE FIRST ARREST HAS HAPPENED!
    THE PRESIDENT OF ITALY, SERGIO MARTARELLA!
    TRYING TO ESCAPE TO INDIA! BY U.S MILITARY AND MIKE POMPEO". I'm not sure how I feel about this one - has anyone else heard about this?
    Last edited by Eva2; 9th January 2021 at 05:59.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

alh02 (9th January 2021), avid (9th January 2021), BushPilot (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2021), greybeard (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021), T Smith (9th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #1838
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

'MY PILLOW MAN' MIKE LINDELL: SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!
    (Gives impression he is an insider)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DJKV7l0rERjK
    Last edited by One; 9th January 2021 at 08:57.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

alh02 (9th January 2021), BoR (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), Eva2 (9th January 2021), fifi (9th January 2021), greybeard (9th January 2021), Jayke (10th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), Philippe (9th January 2021), ramus (9th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021), thepainterdoug (9th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #1839
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

βrεαking Trµmp Nεws 6pM 01\8\21 [FULL] - Lou Dobbs Tonight βrεαking Trµmp Nεws Jan 08, 2021

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), Eva2 (9th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), onawah (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), ramus (9th January 2021), Reinhard (9th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #1840
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid...ature=youtu.be

More evidence of vote manipulation uncovered in Europe by the Italian Press. Brad Johnson gives his analysis based on his and the Americans for Intelligence Reform's team.

Precise description how the steal was done by Brad Johnson, retired CIA Chief of Station

How long will this be seen on yt? The same info on tw has been censored.
    Last edited by Billy; 9th January 2021 at 12:36. Reason: Add Video

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

ClearWater (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th January 2021), fifi (9th January 2021), gord (9th January 2021), greybeard (9th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), Jayke (9th January 2021), mountain_jim (9th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2021), onawah (9th January 2021), One (9th January 2021), Peace in Oz (9th January 2021), pueblo (9th January 2021), ramus (9th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021), TomKat (9th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 124 FirstFirst 1 42 82 92 102 124 LastLast