+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 124 FirstFirst 1 48 88 98 108 124 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1941
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    State of Emergency gives way to enacting Fema. Fema camps for the criminals
    Doesn't this give you a chill though Doug? I see this and think of the famous Pastor Neimuller quote 'first they came for the jews and I didn't speak up for I was not a jew' etc... I don't want a world of FEMA camps, military tribunals, executions etc. even for those who are the worst of us. I want due process, the right of appeal, independent counsel, impartial judges, checks and balances, humane punishment and real work on rehabilitation. If we don't have that the danger is that the next person they put in the camp is you, me or anyone else whose face doesn't fit.

I understand the narrative but I'm deeply concerned that they are saying the only way to fight them is to use these horrendous structures they built. Don't worry, 'good guys are in charge'. Well I do worry. I worry that people will be applauding right up until the moment they realise the people heading for those camps are themselves and their families. Ironically, the people who would've been most opposed to those FEMA camps before the narrative of the past few years emerged?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (12th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), gini (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Iancorgi (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), thepainterdoug (12th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1942
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Proof China, Russia Hacked 2020 Election: IP Addresses In China, Russia, Hong Kong, Germany, Canada, Czech Republic Hacked PA, NV, MI, GA Battleground States Raw Data Analytics Show

https://theamericanreport.org/2021/0...nalytics-show/

Russian Operatives Stormed U.S. Capitol? Exclusive Screenshots from "Source" Show Election

Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 12th January 2021 at 08:15.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Philippe (12th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1943
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    Proof China, Russia Hacked 2020 Election: IP Addresses In China, Russia, Hong Kong, Germany, Canada, Czech Republic Hacked PA, NV, MI, GA Battleground States Raw Data Analytics Show

Russian Operatives Stormed U.S. Capitol? Exclusive Screenshots from "Source" Show Election

Well I see from 16:50 on all these IP addresses that logged in on 3.11.2020 but not the votes that were flipped or transferred ? Are we just seeing traces of foreigners spying on the election and nothing else ? It is clear that internet connections to voting machines is totally unacceptable but where is the hard proof of this new theory of theft?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #1944
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)

Well I see from 16:50 on all these IP addresses that logged in on 3.11.2020 but not the votes that were flipped or transferred ? Are we just seeing traces of foreigners spying on the election and nothing else ? It is clear that internet connections to voting machines is totally unacceptable but where is the hard proof of this new theory of theft?
    I had the same question when I first show this video...
    Go to the web page link of the "The American Report"...scroll down and you will see the votes at the right of the panel.
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 12th January 2021 at 10:04.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Philippe (12th January 2021), wondering (12th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #1945
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

US Adopts Three Tactics From The CCP’s Playbook; Has Democracy Failed in the US?

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Merkaba360 (12th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #1946
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Doesn't this give you a chill though Doug?
    It should, but in this desperate fervor to see something happen, we're now willing to cheerlead for the federal government doing things that we used to fear, and prepare for in a worst case scenario.

FEMA camps used to be a bad thing, a thing of dread, now they're a great idea. Same with the Patriot Act, martial law, military rule, snatching people off the streets, public executions, etc. Not my kind of party under any administration...

Once again my fellow Americans, careful what you're wishing for.

12. Link to Post #1947
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Doesn't this give you a chill though Doug? I see this and think of the famous Pastor Neimuller quote 'first they came for the jews and I didn't speak up for I was not a jew' etc... I don't want a world of FEMA camps, military tribunals, executions etc. even for those who are the worst of us. I want due process, the right of appeal, independent counsel, impartial judges, checks and balances, humane punishment and real work on rehabilitation. If we don't have that the danger is that the next person they put in the camp is you, me or anyone else whose face doesn't fit.

I understand the narrative but I'm deeply concerned that they are saying the only way to fight them is to use these horrendous structures they built. Don't worry, 'good guys are in charge'. Well I do worry. I worry that people will be applauding right up until the moment they realise the people heading for those camps are themselves and their families. Ironically, the people who would've been most opposed to those FEMA camps before the narrative of the past few years emerged?
    100% agree. Unfortunately, we are already there. There is no due process, are no impartial judges, no checks and balances, etc.

The grim reality is, the FEMA camps are here no matter what side of this battle wins.
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th January 2021 at 13:29.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), ramus (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (12th January 2021), wondering (12th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #1948
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    It should, but in this desperate fervor to see something happen, we're now willing to cheerlead for the federal government doing things that we used to fear, and prepare for in a worst case scenario.

FEMA camps used to be a bad thing, a thing of dread, now they're a great idea. Same with the Patriot Act, martial law, military rule, snatching people off the streets, public executions, etc. Not my kind of party under any administration...

No sh*t!

We are at a pivotal point in history. My friend, very "main-stream" conservative, stated a few months ago that she could never see or even imagine that what happened in Germany in the 30's ever happening again!

You can imagine my reaction........ And here we are, just a few short months later, and low-and-behold....... Calls for people to be rounded-up, placed in camps, removed, "cancelled" and all sorts of other terrifying euphemisms.

Let's get rid of the "bad" people. And who is it exactly that will decide who is "bad"?

Yep, we're at a point alright.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), wondering (12th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #1949
    Thanks

Not my kind of party under any administration...

I will echo my post above and point out there is only one party, a UniParty--but we all know that and have well before this crisis.

Question is, what are you going to do about it if you so adamantly reject it?

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021), PurpleLama (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021), wondering (12th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #1950
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

With the corruption of every single governmental body from the nation state to the individual states in these United States, there is only one part of our government that appears to remain uncorrupted, or at least parts of that body, which is our military. Of course, it is totally undesirable, but we the people of these states have become too lazy to prevent this eventuality, by stopping the corruption before it reached this awful point. I can only pray at this time that our military backs up President Trump in what he has to do next to save both himself, his family, our country and the world.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #1951
    Thanks

Gracy, we are on the same page here so I wanted to submit a more thoughtful comment to your post.

If SCOTUS would have adjudicated the claims of fraud, which there is precedent for, this downward spiral to civil war and complete Nazi-like totalitarianism that we are going to see regardless of outcome could have been avoided. But they didn't. They sent a clear message to We the People that there is no system in place to adjudicate the rule of law, essentially signaling we are a nation of lawlessness. At the same time the UniParty and democrat partisans cheered on this move because of their hatred for Trump, or (although somewhat unfathomable to understand) their desire to see Biden as their POTUS, not knowing the consequences of what they wished for. This works both ways. That's why this is war.

If there was no wide-spread election fraud, and in significant degrees that would affect the outcome of the election, and if this was determined in a court of law, then the law of the land would have determined Biden wins and we wouldn't see this unrest. My guess is, which I suspect millions and millions of people around the world share, the reason the court refused to adjudicate the dispute is because they fear the result, i.e., a massive Trump landslide and the exposure of the corruption throughout the entire system, from dog-catcher to every top postion of government.

But here's the thing: the law didn't determine Biden won; dictators of the UniParty did, by decree, and in the face of significant evidence that Trump won. This isn't the kind of dispute that will go away just because the dictators and overlords wish it so. Especially when one of the candidates is a professed globalist, anti-Constitutionalist, and in league with the Chinese Communist Party. This last statement isn't hyperbole; all three of those modifiers are facts.

In short, this is a dirty mess.

No one wants to see Marshall Law nor anybody whisked off into the night without due process. But I truly believe most people do not fully grasp that we are already at war. We have been for awhile now. This was a war brought on by arrogance, hubris, and those who condoned the rule of law to begin with.

Now we're in it; let's meditate and pray to find a way to peace.
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th January 2021 at 18:48.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), atman (12th January 2021), Ben (12th January 2021), BoR (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Merkaba360 (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), PurpleLama (12th January 2021), ramus (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), wondering (12th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #1952
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

No Matter Who’s Inaugurated, Trump Has Already Won—BIG TIME!

More accurately, We the People have won.

SOTN Exclusive
    State of the Nation

People, think about it!

The January 6th Electoral College vote certification by Congress was totally blown up — THAT’S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. NOTHING EVEN CLOSE.

The Capitol Building was stormed — NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. NOTHING EVEN CLOSE.

Now here we are fast approaching Inauguration Day, and Washington, D.C. is being rapidly transformed into a heavily fortified fortress — NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. NOTHING EVEN CLOSE.

Do you get it yet?!

That the power elite inside the Beltway is so friggin’ afraid of the 80 million-strong Patriot Movement speaks volumes, yes? YES?!?!

It had to happen this way.

Trump has the Democrat communists, Deep State traitors and NWO Globalists enemies all on the defensive.

They don’t know if they’re comin’ or goin’. FOR REAL!

That’s why they’re desperately and recklessly moving forward with both the 25th Amendment and Impeachment. The Democrat election thieves are totally beside themselves with sheer fright and total trepidation.

Why?

Because Team Trump has them all dead to rights, that’s why!

The critical point here is that the whole world is watching the United States of America completely lock down the fake inauguration of imposter Joe Biden because of his naked theft of the 2020 POTUS election.

The mere presentation of such a pitiful spectacle is waking up people across the planet to the stark reality that the Democrats just pulled off the greatest election heist in world history.

Now that’s big—VERY BIG!

What’s “VERY BIG” is the awareness of such a massive, complex crime spree committed by all the usual suspects.

And, as such a brutal anti-DEMOCRATIC reality sets into the minds of Americans and other national citizenries alike, an unparalleled sea change is slowly but surely taking place.

When this vital consciousness-raising has run its course, it’s going to be quite beautiful. And, as President Trump loves to say: “It’s going to be tremendous!”

But what exactly does that sea change really look like? As follows:

THE OLD WORLD ORDER
    IS ABOUT TO DISSOLVE

We have one caveat to this utterly unstoppable scenario.

There will be a quite dramatic and wholly unpredictable transitional period (it’s already started) that will undoubtedly unfold in fits and starts.

There will appear to be losses right after victories for the Trump Movement. And, wins right after defeats. That’s okay. It always happens this way when the dark side is about to experience an epic reversal of fortune.

That’s also because the only way this “righting of the ship of state” can take place is through a rather tedious and complicated process that will, at first, look like a controlled demolition.

By the way, President Trump has already proven he’s got the most powerful wrecking ball on the planet. You know: MSM = Fake News. Democrat Party = Communist Party. DNC = CCP. DoJ = Den of Thieves. FBI = “Elite Protection Racket”. SCOTUS = Liar’s Retreat. NATO = North Atlantic Terrorist Organization. UN = NWO. CNN = Communist New Network. And so on and so forth.

Now, folks, until this thing plays out, and the Patriot Movement is completely out of the woods (and in the Capitol) pray like there’s no tomorrow … … …

DO YOUR OWN PART … … …

Send info/data like this everywhere and every way you can …

And have faith that God’s ALWAYS in charge … even if the dark side appears to be.

For, in the end, the forces of light always triumph over the
    forces of darkness.

— Intelligence Analyst & Former U.S. Military Officer

State of the Nation
    January 12, 2021

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Ben (12th January 2021), bojancan (12th January 2021), BoR (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), Patient (12th January 2021), Philippe (12th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #1953
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

YES TO ALL/ I didnt mean Im a fan of Fema or Fema camps. so my bad there. Im not a fan of Guantanamo either yet many are screaming lock her up lock her up. i was making a connection to what a state of emergency would and could facilitate and went a little overboard.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Patient (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), wondering (12th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #1954
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

I'm still trying to find the section where the actual flipping of the votes is shown. The inserted text box remains blank. Sofar no visible data for this election.

They also instruct to go to the next link about Hammer and Scorecard. And there are compromised votes listed during previous elections:

https://www.blxware.org/
    It states :
    Why were Robert Mueller,John Brennan, James Clapper, and the CIA unmasking and hacking so many voters in GA, PA, NV, MI, OH, FL, TX, NC, AZ, and so many more?
    Leverage and Control of our elections!
    Last edited by Philippe; 12th January 2021 at 18:05.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

iota (13th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #1955
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Trump to address the nation....looks like 8.00 GMT

Just before boarding marine 1...to Alamo Texas

https://youtu.be/4DIEdzU7l_Y

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 12th January 2021 at 18:04.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #1956
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

I'm still trying to find the section where the actual flipping of the votes is shown. The inserted text box remains blank. Sofar no visible data for this election.

They also instruct to go to the next link about Hammer and Scorecard. And there are compromised votes listed during previous elections:

https://www.blxware.org/
    It states :
    Why were Robert Mueller,John Brennan, James Clapper, and the CIA unmasking and hacking so many voters in GA, PA, NV, MI, OH, FL, TX, NC, AZ, and so many more?
    Leverage and Control of our elections!
    Here it is....well some of them
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	24
Size:	510.0 KB
ID:	45803
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 12th January 2021 at 19:14.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Philippe (12th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #1957
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Just.............. WoW!

I'm lost for words........
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #1958
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

There will be no martial law.

The election steal of 2020 is fait accompli.

The NG and military are in DC from now until 1/20/2021 to maintain some semblance of peace and protect the process, and they will remain there as long as deemed necessary by the power base and deciders.

On 1/20/2021 Biden will be placed in office as the POTUS.

Trump is working on his transition and focusing on how to make as graceful and dignified an exist as possible.

He does not want to split the country any further than it has been and he does not want matters to devolve further into chaos and violence. He seeks to preserve the Union, not destroy it.

The awake and aware people of this country and the world now know who is who, and where the lines of demarcation are drawn.

The focus in the USA is turning to 2022 and genuine political, economic and social reform.

The time is now to decide where you stand and what action you will take, if any.

Honor dies where interest lies.

Thus, choose wisely and let integrity guide you.

(Edit to correct typo and change "fiat" to "fait", as pointed out by 42.)
    Last edited by Satori; 13th January 2021 at 20:25.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

atman (12th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (13th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), PurpleLama (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #1959
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)

The election steal of 2020 is fiat accompli.
    Obviously a new Italian car...
    a closer definition would be "a forgone conclusion"

I disagree but it's mostly hopium probably...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), BushPilot (13th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #1960
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I think chaos and violence will be inevitable if Biden is inaugurated.
    Too many Americans know how they voted and it was not for Biden.
    I can see the logic where Trump would do his utmost to stop this by bowing out.
    However, I suspect that won't happen.
    Too many behind him, supporting him.
    Mind you if Biden got elected --he could be impeached -- smiling
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BushPilot (13th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 124 FirstFirst 1 48 88 98 108 124 LastLast