+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst 1 49 89 99 109 124 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1961
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    There will be no martial law.

The election steal of 2020 is fiat accompli.

The NG and military are in DC from now until 1/20/2021 to maintain some semblance of peace and protect the process, and they will remain there as long as deemed necessary by the power base and deciders.

On 1/20/2021 Biden will be placed in office as the POTUS.

Trump is working on his transition and focusing on how to make as graceful and dignified an exist as possible.

He does not want to split the country any further than it has been and he does not want matters to devolve further into chaos and violence. He seeks to preserve the Union, not destroy it.

The awake and aware people of this country and the world now know who is who, and where the lines of demarcation are drawn.

The focus in the USA is turning to 2022 and genuine political, economic and social reform.

The time is now to decide where you stand and what action you will take, if any.

Honor dies where interest lies.

Thus, chose wisely and let integrity guide you.
    Still not totally convinced Satori, although you would know better than me the legalities of the best outcome for Trump.

I still think there is a twist in all this, or maybe I’m living in hope.

I can only envisage an outcome to suit all of humanity for the better.

I see there are two roads, a fork in this timeline, it could really be up to us to steer this ship in the right direction.

All it takes is mindset.

Focus on what we want and we all will have.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (13th January 2021), gini (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1962
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

The election steal of 2020 is fiat accompli.

The NG and military are in DC from now until 1/20/2021 to maintain some semblance of peace and protect the process, and they will remain there as long as deemed necessary by the power base and deciders.

Trump is working on his transition and focusing on how to make as graceful and dignified an exist as possible.

He does not want to split the country any further than it has been and he does not want matters to devolve further into chaos and violence. He seeks to preserve the Union, not destroy it.

The awake and aware people of this country and the world now know who is who, and where the lines of demarcation are drawn.

The focus in the USA is turning to 2022 and genuine political, economic and social reform.

The time is now to decide where you stand and what action you will take, if any.

Still not totally convinced Satori, although you would know better than me the legalities of the best outcome for Trump.

I still think there is a twist in all this, or maybe I’m living in hope.

I can only envisage an outcome to suit all of humanity for the better.

I see there are two roads, a fork in this timeline, it could really be up to us to steer this ship in the right direction.

All it takes is mindset.

Focus on what we want and we all will have.

Viking
    The odds are great
    The law is against us
    The corporations are against us
    Most law makers are against us
    The narrative is fully controlled against us
    Since they control the narrative, they set us up easily
    There are not many options left but frustrated people going all out war
    That is of course a trap to further control the narrative.
    Unless the military takes control under Trumps command, I don't see how the above tsunami can be avoided.
    Again, that's what they want, domestic violence will fuel the agenda .
    Prey?
    Yes of course, but it's the human ego that thinks God is on one side....
    God does not judge as we are all here to learn.
    Still
    Many of us have incarnated in this moment for this very reason.
    If this situations gives you the opportunity to find yourself, your inner power and be all you can be, well then
    That would be God's greatest gift.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), atman (12th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1963
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Viking

My opinion is not based upon legalities or the law. It arises from the realization that there is no rule of law and the stark illegality of, and corruption surrounding, the election steal. That, and my belief, generally stated, that Trump does not want to be the cause, or even be perceived as the cause, of further bloodshed.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), atman (12th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), gord (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), PurpleLama (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #1964
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Many of us have incarnated in this moment for this very reason.
    If this situations gives you the opportunity to find yourself, your inner power and be all you can be, well then
    That would be God's greatest gift.
    Yes. This may well be one of those times where a long and torturous dark night of the soul, is the best thing that can happen to a person. If that's in the lineup for anyone reading this, embrace it, and see it through.

Things will look different come the next light of day.

8. Link to Post #1965
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,591 times in 8,700 posts

In speech live now, sounded like he did indicate the next administration would not include him.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (12th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (13th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Kryztian (12th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #1966
    Thanks

Viking

My opinion is not based upon legalities or the law. It arises from the realization that there is no rule of law and the stark illegality of, and corruption surrounding, the election steal. That, and my belief, generally stated, that Trump does not want to be the cause, or even be perceived as the cause, of further bloodshed.
    Satori

Sometimes I think at what cost do we need to change the outcome of this reality.

If ever there was a right time, the time is now.

Bloodshed? We have bloodshed all over the planet. Evil is rife. Time for change I say.

Viking
    Choose well.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #1967
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

BREAKING NEWS TODAY : Trump and Pence Signal President Won't Resign or Be Removed

Vice President Mike Pence signaled he’ll spurn demands to immediately oust Donald Trump over a deadly riot by the president’s supporters as the two met and agreed to work together for the remainder of the term, according to senior administration official.

The discussion seems inconsistent with intense speculation that Trump plans to resign before Joe Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration.

It was the first time Trump and Pence have spoken since the president’s supporters stormed the Capitol while Pence was presiding over formal affirmation of his re-election defeat, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The two men, meeting in the Oval Office, agreed that people who broke into the Capitol don’t represent Trump’s “America First” movement and pledged to continue their work on behalf of the country for the remainder of their term, the official said. It was a good conversation in which Trump and Pence discussed the week ahead and reflected on the last four years of the administration’s work, the official added.

House Democrats are seeking to hold Trump accountable for the riot if Pence fails to act against the president. Lawmakers pushed forward on Monday with their plans to impeach Trump for a second time, introducing a resolution accusing Trump of “incitement of an insurrection”

Pence was initially furious at Trump after hundreds of the president’s supporters breached the Capitol last Wednesday, disrupting the count of Electoral College votes and causing the vice president and lawmakers to flee the House and Senate chambers.

The episode raised the prospect that Pence might act to invoke the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, which allows the vice president and a majority of the cabinet to remove the president from office -- a move encouraged by Democratic members of Congress. But Pence has privately dismissed the idea as not feasible, according to one person familiar with the matter.
    The senior administration official’s account of their meeting appeared to put the matter to rest, and also rule out a presidential resignation.

The vice president’s office and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows’ team coordinated on the official’s account, according to people familiar with the matter.

The official and the people familiar with the matter asked not to be identified because the meeting between Trump and Pence wasn’t announced.

House Democrats have introduced a resolution that sets up a vote over impeachment later this week -- unless Pence changes his position and ousts Trump.

Impeachment Moves Forward

The chamber will consider the measure Wednesday, according to a schedule released from House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, a Democrat.

A majority of House lawmakers have signed onto the resolution, led by Democratic Reps. David Cicilline of Rhode Island, Jamie Raskin of Maryland, and Ted Lieu of California, charging Trump with inciting the insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

It seeks to both remove Trump from the presidency and prevent him from ever holding office again. Cicilline said the resolution has enough support for passage, including some Republicans.

The four-page measure includes an article accusing Trump of high crimes and misdemeanors for “Incitement of Insurrection,” and says that he “willfully made statements that, in context, encouraged — and foreseeably resulted in — lawless action at the Capitol” as lawmakers were certifying the Electoral College.

The measure also cites Trump’s phone call to Georgia’s secretary of state, urging him to “find” enough votes to overturn Biden’s win there.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyTHlKxS4GAJnsmYXl4AaABCQ

Make of this what you will.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #1968
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I would in that case get ready to wipe my complete online foot print if I lived in America, because I don't expect any restraint when they come for the Trump supporters. Ive read already that Trump supporters are being labelled domestic terrorists and being denied internal flights.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), onevoice (13th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #1969
    Thanks

“We cannot surrender ... we need to stand up.”

Lt. General Thomas McInerney drops numerous bombshells

Tried to embed video...

Don’t miss this one very short video, McInerey talks from the heart.

https://rumble.com/embed/v9ynf9/?pub=4

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 12th January 2021 at 21:42.
    Choose well.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #1970
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

First time and last...I deal with politics but for Trump it worthed it.
    For me the greatest man after Kennedy...
    I really hope humanity to have another opportunity again in the future like him...
    Here in Avalon we all know that everything is energy, we did our best to help...to shed some light in this dark age of time.
    I will keep fighting in my own way like before...after all, we are eternal spirits and the learning process never ends.
    Peace, Love and Harmony to all.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), atman (12th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), onevoice (13th January 2021), pyrangello (13th January 2021), samildamach (12th January 2021), skogvokter (14th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #1971
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Peloci wanted to impeach Trump? So, what's the hurry? They have 4 years to destroy him.
    Taiwan went with Pompeo disregarding one-china policy, poking China in the eye. Why do that knowing Biden is not gonna be there to back them up?
    Italy pretty much told the whole world their connections to the election fraud. How is that gonna bode for their relation with the Biden administrations? They couldn't just hush it, could they? Last I heard Italy was the only EU nation being best pal with China.
    Ukraine still calling out Biden a criminal, knowing he was not at all a nice guy to them. No retributions from Biden, heh!?
    NYE went against Trumps order to delist Chicom, then actually had to delist them. Who's boss?
    And why Biden pretty much only taps into Obama's minions for cabinet posts? Having trouble convincing someone else to join or what?

Anyway, something's still not clear.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), happyuk (15th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Merkaba360 (13th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #1972
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    Italy pretty much told the whole world their connections to the election fraud. How is that gonna bode for their relation with the Biden administrations?
    Here we go again.

Where is any conclusive evidence, that Italy is now the latest in line to be deemed guilty as well of assisting in US election fraud?
    Last edited by Gracy; 12th January 2021 at 22:34.

23. Link to Post #1973
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    Italy pretty much told the whole world their connections to the election fraud. How is that gonna bode for their relation with the Biden administrations?
    Here we go again.

Where is any conclusive evidence, that Italy is now the latest in line to be deemed guilty as well of assisting in US election fraud?

I have yet to see the affidavit so.. this maybe meaningless.

Florida Non-Profit Issues Press Release Claiming Possession Of “Potentially Fake” Affidavit From Lawyer Of Individual Who Personally Switched Votes
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (13th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (13th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th January 2021), PurpleLama (12th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #1974
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Jeffrey Prather, final option.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lsxDpXRqzzk

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (13th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #1975
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I just stumbled on this freshly released clip from one of my favo channels "Near Death Experiment"

Well worth watching in my opinion

Lt. General McInerney Gives Impromptu Interview at Whitehouse

Youtube deleted it very quickly as I suspected (therefore I made a copy to my HDD) so you can download it from here https://ufile.io/cdw5f1oi (for 30 days, Filesize 13,4 Mb.)

Now reposted on Rumble
    https://rumble.com/vcq2w5-lt.-genera...hitehouse.html

Back on YouTube with (age limit)
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 13th January 2021 at 19:05.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (13th January 2021), gord (13th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), TargeT (13th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #1976
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

The election steal of 2020 is fait accompli.

(Edit to correct typo and change "fiat" to "fait", as pointed out by 42.)
    Agree. All buckle up for POTUS Harris/Biden and our CCP overlords.

Unfortunately there will be no dignified exist for Trump. I foresee a very tragic ending. I suspect they will still try to impeach, (they have the votes now) and/or indict or try Trump for sedition or treason, and he and family will be made sacrificial lambs. There will be no further resistance against the corrupted PTB, for fear of retaliation, and Trump and supporters will be made an example. In the words of Nancy Pelosi, Trump will be erased from history. If any historians dare utter his name, his legacy will be the POTUS who invoked insurrection against the United States Government.

The country is already split, and the Union will be completely destroyed, regardless. I expect a false flag with pipe bombs, molotov cocktails, etc., and perhaps even a staged armed conflict on January 20; the narrative will blame Trump supporters and provide good reason for Biden and congress to enact even more draconian lock-down laws and policies and perhaps even trigger the abolishment of the 2nd Amendment altogether. If this doesn't occur on January 20, it will eventually occur organically, as militias and organizations like Oath Keepers will take matters into their own hands as vigilantes--which will be disastrous both for the Union and what limited civil rights we have left. At that point every American citizen will be guilty until proven innocent and a suspected domestic terrorist under the NDAA.

In other words, I do not believe Trump's concession will save the country from violence; IMHO it will lead to more chaos and violence.

This has been planned for a long time. I envision check points, ID cards, forced vaccinations that will program DNA (which will allow the next bioweapon strain to breech the cells it attacks--thus rendering it a genuine deadly virus), and limited travel without permission from government. The former Soviet Union comes to mind, but in some ways our new system will be more authoritarian and oppressive.

As they come for the guns, people will resist more, some law officers will be killed in firefights, and draconian responses will become more severe. Any known Trump supporters or 2nd-Amendment supporters will be placed on no-fly lists, their bank accounts usurped, denied employment, and maybe even executed for treason.

There can be no 2022--sorry--elections are now purely ceremonial and any political movement that counters the status quo will be easily crushed. What 2020 showed us is We The People have no voice; how can we possibly enact reform without free and fair elections?

The best advice now is to get good with God and seek inner peace.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (13th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (13th January 2021), greybeard (13th January 2021), Olam (13th January 2021), ramus (13th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #1977
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Unfortunately there will be no dignified exist for Trump. I foresee a very tragic ending. I suspect they will still try to impeach, (they have the votes now) and/or indict or try Trump for sedition or treason, and he and family will be made sacrificial lambs. There will be no further resistance against the corrupted PTB, for fear of retaliation, and Trump and supporters will be made an example. In the words of Nancy Pelosi, Trump will be erased from history.
    You could almost replace the name Trump in this paragraph with Akhenaten....

In my mind there is some weird parallels between these two leaders.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th January 2021), Olam (13th January 2021), ramus (13th January 2021), T Smith (13th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #1978
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

This whole Forum Thread (with almost 2000 replies) has many embedded YouTube videos turned GREY ...

I was already in the process adding alternatives like bitchute but most of us Avalonians do not do that ... maybe we all have to start adding same video from alternative video platforms by default. Yes it takes some extra effort .... but it helps on multiple levels to promote more independence ... away from NWO technocrats.

cheers,
    John

De-listed?, shadow-banned?, buried?, comment-ghosted?, news-feeds rigged?, suspended? falsely accused thus flagged? totally banned? censored? cancelled? etc. etc.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2021 at 06:57.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alh02 (13th January 2021), Apulu (13th January 2021), DeDukshyn (13th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (13th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021), gord (13th January 2021), greybeard (13th January 2021), happyuk (15th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th January 2021), meat suit (13th January 2021), mountain_jim (13th January 2021), Olam (13th January 2021), Peace in Oz (13th January 2021), ramus (13th January 2021), Rawhide68 (13th January 2021), skogvokter (14th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), T Smith (13th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #1979
    Thanks

Picked this up Jim Stone site....

Viking
    Choose well.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (13th January 2021), greybeard (13th January 2021), Olam (13th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #1980
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

15,000 National Guards Deployed In DC Ahead of Inauguration; Big Tech Crack Down Facing Criticisms

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2021), ramus (13th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst 1 49 89 99 109 124 LastLast