+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 124 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 120 124 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2181
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)

i don't agree he is a buffoon ...

This comes back to a couple of my posts in another thread I started ... If you compare Trump to say .. someone like Daniel Schmachtenberger ... let's say we put together a debate between those two - Daniel, some guy on youtube, vs the "president of the greatest country on earth" ... that's all I'm saying. If one backs out a bit and looks at the field in a proper perspective ... well ... it is what it is ..
    one of my favorite poems as a child was Desiderata, it said
    "

"if you compare yourself to others, ALWAYS there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself"

so .. anyone who engages in that practice will soon feel like a yoyo

sometimes higher than others .. but then someone will come along that will make them feel lower

personally i don't allow comparisons

the reason is that whatever purpose Source may have had in mind for me?

one thing IS certain (for me and for EVERYONE)

i (and everyone) did NOT incarnate here to be ANYONE's "approved version" of anyone else

we incarnated to be OUR own "approved version" of ourselves

and i find it interesting that people will often expand great effort and energy to convince another that they should conform to the standards of ANYONE

it is ONE of the reasons i WILL NOT live under a communist regime ... i'm likely to annihilate the lot of them or die trying ...

as for Trump, i'm sure we can always find others that might compare favorably or even better in an aspect or two

but the VAST majority of the seven billion>

they were NOT leaders of their school as a child

i had a 6th grade teacher i disapproved of .. .and i arranged when she walked in for ALL of us to stand up, take our desks and turn around and turn our backs on her ... i was ELEVEN .. ... in this article, there is a video of his classmates telling how he was in charge back then ... at 10 i believe

his father taught him a strong work ethic and to work hard for his achievements ... which means he tops 98% of the population

achievement by average standards is what comes easy .. achievement by his standards is ...

"There is this impossible mountain over there...and i'm going to bring it down" /// so even when it takes 867 times?

well ... THAT is what it took .. really there was not a single thing the man set out to do he didn't including the presidency .. the end of the post i asked your opinion cites this as the basis that another has been taking his place .. in speeches and actions

IF he is ok .. i assure you that HELL itself could not stop him ... i'm familiar with characters like him ... and no does not really compute to these types

"no" simply means "find another way"

there are very few who can measure up to standards like that ... i at least don't know even a handful

BUT ... those are MY reasons for respecting him

you of course have your own for NOT agreeing ... just different perspectives is all

this vide is short .. and 40 yrs ago .. i found it very revealing ...

PS thanks for taking the time to read, consider and respond .. i appreciate that! i'm off to bed now .. .going to try to switch timelines while i still can ...

or where did you say the aliens were landing? did they give an address?

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th January 2021), pueblo (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), varuna (20th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2182
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

i don't agree he is a buffoon ...

This comes back to a couple of my posts in another thread I started ... If you compare Trump to say .. someone like Daniel Schmachtenberger ... let's say we put together a debate between those two - Daniel, some guy on youtube, vs the "president of the greatest country on earth" ... that's all I'm saying. If one backs out a bit and looks at the field in a proper perspective ... well ... it is what it is ..
    one of my favorite poems as a child was Desiderata, it said
    "

"if you compare yourself to others, ALWAYS there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself"

so .. anyone who engages in that practice will soon feel like a yoyo

sometimes higher than others .. but then someone will come along that will make them feel lower

personally i don't allow comparisons

the reason is that whatever purpose Source may have had in mind for me?

one thing IS certain (for me and for EVERYONE)

i (and everyone) did NOT incarnate here to be ANYONE's "approved version" of anyone else

we incarnated to be OUR own "approved version" of ourselves

and i find it interesting that people will often expand great effort and energy to convince another that they should conform to the standards of ANYONE

it is ONE of the reasons i WILL NOT live under a communist regime ... i'm likely to annihilate the lot of them or die trying ...

as for Trump, i'm sure we can always find others that might compare favorably or even better in an aspect or two

but the VAST majority of the seven billion>

they were NOT leaders of their school as a child

i had a 6th grade teacher i disapproved of .. .and i arranged when she walked in for ALL of us to stand up, take our desks and turn around and turn our backs on her ... i was ELEVEN .. ... in this article, there is a video of his classmates telling how he was in charge back then ... at 10 i believe

his father taught him a strong work ethic and to work hard for his achievements ... which means he tops 98% of the population

achievement by average standards is what comes easy .. achievement by his standards is ...

"There is this impossible mountain over there...and i'm going to bring it down" /// so even when it takes 867 times?

well ... THAT is what it took .. really there was not a single thing the man set out to do he didn't including the presidency .. the end of the post i asked your opinion cites this as the basis that another has been taking his place .. in speeches and actions

IF he is ok .. i assure you that HELL itself could not stop him ... i'm familiar with characters like him ... and no does not really compute to these types

"no" simply means "find another way"

there are very few who can measure up to standards like that ... i at least don't know even a handful

BUT ... those are MY reasons for respecting him

you of course have your own for NOT agreeing ... just different perspectives is all

this vide is short .. and 40 yrs ago .. i found it very revealing ...

PS thanks for taking the time to read, consider and respond .. i appreciate that! i'm off to bed now .. .going to try to switch timelines while i still can ...

or where did you say the aliens were landing? did they give an address?

You may be mistaking a comparison between myself to others, and my desires for what a leader of the "greatest country on earth" should be, again as per my other thread. That said, great post, outside of that consideration.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2183
    Thanks

Are these the declassified documents ?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Qj4dPn5BU/edit

Can someone tell me if this is legit or is it just a gathering of old documents put in together on that page ?

I am sorry if that was already posted. Hard to keep track these days...

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

alh02 (20th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #2184
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Some of my posts here could have done with more discernment.
    However if there were just possibly a few grains of truth in there and some uplift --it might be justified.
    The challenge is it all hypothetical at the moment.

Anyone who thinks there was no or minimal voting fraud really needs to examine their critical thinking.
    Anyone who thinks it valid to censor the Presidents speeches really should wonder why so many Doctors pointing out the truth about Covid had their videos taken down.

This whole thing really started the moment the whole world went into lockdown over night.
    If you think that was to protect people from a virus -- then why lock up healthy people en-mass?

This is about freedom of the individual as pointed out in Trump's farewell speech.
    Anyone who does not believe the CCP is a controlling force need to look at their history concerning their own people.
    Is that what American people want?

I could say a lot more but most on this thread are even more aware than I of the possibility of loss of freedom.
    New World Order here we come.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th January 2021 at 10:46.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th January 2021), Blastolabs (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021), StandingWave (20th January 2021), T Smith (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2185
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK, let's imagine an extreme hypothetical situation.

99% of the content on the "truth seeking"/"conspiracy" forums is complete garbage -

I try to tell a smart/rational person that is not aware of the TRUE conspiracies (1%) out there about these TRUE conspiracies
    He/she will be turned away from any "conspiratorial" ideas because of the 99% UTTER BS that is on these sites.

Wouldn't that mean that anyone who posts BS videos is bringing down the reputation of this forum?
    I would go even further and ask if that person isn't actually chipping away and destroying the whole "truth seeking" community.

Again, I am just discussing a hypothetical situation.

Now, back to our actual situation.

If Biden is inaugurated today, wouldn't it mean that all the "IT'S HAPPENING" "MAJOR ARRESTS over the next several days" "Trump will be inaugurated 100%" "5D chess behind the scenes" "Blackouts" "Italian president convicted" "Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing!" "there will be martial law and arrests and Trump will be in for another four years"
    - was all BS?

So, would we be in that initial hypothetical situation?

Shouldn't we hold all the vloggers/bloggers that post this garbage accountable for manipulating us?
    And more importantly, shouldn't we also hold ourselves accountable for spreading this BS without any vetting, rational analysis and discernment?
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 20th January 2021 at 11:14.

10. Link to Post #2186
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    For the record: Literately nobody knows for sure what will happen coming 24 hours ... and we all have (emotional) ideas, suggestions, speculations, gut feelings, visions, opinions etc. etc. which is completely human to do so ... as long as you do not force it on others or assume you have "all the right answers" ... from what I can see ... nobody is like that.

And if you SOME can not deal with that just skip it. Nobody is forced to accept anything on face value.
    • Practicing discernment skills can never be spoon-fed ... it has to be practiced.
    cheers,
    John
    Aliens from the galactic federation will be invading within 24 hours, Trump will hitch a ride on one of their spaceships in honour of his greatness and they will pick up Nanci pelosi and torture her for the crimes she is deserving of torture for. At 4:27 am, a giant solar flare will trigger an earthquake destroying capitol hill, and kill Joe Biden. All evil people and the cabal will be arrested. Jesus will come floating in on a cloud and forgive everyone's sins and the age of Aquarius will finally begin in earnest!

SOURCE: Some twitter post.

How about we practice discernment before we post? Just a thought .... Again, like I said, a personal commentary, or synopsis might go a long way ... or can't we stand behind our posts enough to do so?
    or we could grant people BEING

and people could stop feeling they have a RIGHT to regulate what others do ...

you know .. since they are adults and all

Everyone has freedom to fundamental human rights unless the exercise of rights of one is in an attempt to infringe on the rights of others (theft, murder, etc)

When can a person express his opinion and suggest that his rights were infringed because of:
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Wouldn't that mean that anyone who posts BS videos is bringing down the reputation of this forum?
    I would go even further and ask if that person isn't actually chipping away and destroying the whole "truth seeking" community.

11. Link to Post #2187
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

there are very few of noble intentions that would come to a thread where people are very sincere and authentic in their beliefs and begin to goad, use sarcasm ... ridicule "c'mon guys" ... "convince me" .. "well i don't think ...."

and that's just a fact

most people will not always agree but they don't make it someone else's problem to convince them

the fact that this was entertained for so long ... that's on the people that MADE it their job to convince and explain

i got that number after three times and just said .. "pretty sure you will not agree and i guess i'll just have to live with it"

that should not be allowed ... ever ...

people are entitled to their beliefs and to follow any line of thought they are interested in without needing to fear being ridiculed or needing anyone's agreement or permission ..

and opinions need not be demanded to be justified ...

now ... me?

i never found the video here .. but i DID write up MY opinion on Trump and well ..

and just for the record ... i'm fine if no one else agrees and ... i spent all the time i'm going to spend on the why i feel that way

just to head off ... you know ... before it starts ...

post here
    I'm sorry, but I've seen multiple cases of people writing completely unagressive posts that only factually challenged specific topics in the videos/posts on this thread and they have been brought down for:
    - being a shill
    - why have you started posting now?
    - why are you doing this when people are upset?
    - you are probably a sleeper account.

Any divergent idea is met with a level of hostility that I find actually ironic.

12. Link to Post #2188
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

to think that way is assuming humans are perfect, or nearly so I guess?

A negative answer in science is vastly more useful than a positive one... we MUST allow freedom of speech when discussing ideas, a "bs video" is necessary, being tricked is needed... how else do you learn what those things are and how to avoid them.... if nothing else they are just lessons; if we " fell for them" then they are lessons we clearly needed.

I'm sorry, but I've seen multiple cases of people writing completely unagressive posts that only factually challenged specific topics in the videos/posts on this thread and they have been brought down for:
    - being a shill
    - why have you started posting now?
    - why are you doing this when people are upset?
    - you are probably a sleeper account.

Any divergent idea is met with a level of hostility that I find actually ironic.
    could you provide an example or two?

now remember, there are quite a few pages in this thread and a wide verity of topics have been covered (some extensively)... a repetitive question that has been answered already is sometimes not treated the best because often the assumption is that the poster has kept up with the thread and isn't just "reflex" posting (low effort etc... which is most likely the case) when these two things converge confusion ensues.
    Last edited by TargeT; 20th January 2021 at 11:43.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (20th January 2021), Blastolabs (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), gord (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), Kalamos (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021), silverfish (20th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #2189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

A negative answer in science is vastly more useful than a positive one... we MUST allow freedom of speech when discussing ideas, a "bs video" is necessary, being tricked is needed... how else do you learn what those things are and how to avoid them.... if nothing else they are just lessons; if we " fell for them" then they are lessons we clearly needed.
    Yes we learn from our mistakes.
    However lets not forget a lot of posts were direct videos of Lin Wood and Sidney Powell --both have well respected history.
    Now were these posts bull****?
    Are they just going to say "Game over"?
    I doubt that very much.
    I believe in the title of this thread.
    Chris

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (20th January 2021), Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), Blastolabs (23rd January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), gord (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #2190
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 times in 532 posts

The poly-ticks divide more and more.
    My dad and I almost lost our life long friendship over the holidays with the latest developments .
    It took the will of both of us at a human level to realize the futility of it all.
    We were finally able to see each other as we really are, humans trying to make the best of a very difficult situation, each in our own way.
    We refused to have these monsters break our common unity.

I see the same happening here as their methods are very efficient .
    Can we agree that we are all suffering right now and we do have this in common?
    I respect how you deal the pain, no matter how it is.

I wish you all peace in your heart as it's the only way to win this battle together.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021), StandingWave (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #2191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Im happy to say I have been brainwashed by spirituality, so while there is compassion, there is no fear, no personal concern.
    And there is the AA prayer.
    "God grant the serenity
    to accept the things I can not change
    Courage to change the things I can
    Wisdom to know the difference"

The concern is that bit by bit personal freedom is being eroded.
    The right to make our own decisions, take risks.
    Big brother will look after us in every way.
    We wont have to make decisions.
    Everything provided in the Great Reset -- as long as we conform.
    I never lose sight of what this thread is really about and its not politics.

Dont lose hope regardless of whether Biden is inaugurated or not.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th January 2021 at 14:13.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), Brigantia (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), Mare (20th January 2021), Olam (20th January 2021), samildamach (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021), TravelerJim (20th January 2021), ulli (20th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #2192
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

could you provide an example or two?
    I will try to find the time and go through the treads again.

I completely agree with you. And there's nothing that I would like more than to see members realising that they were wrong to believe any BS and using this opportunity to learn discernment and evolve. It would be the only silver lining after all the manipulation and I hope to see it after today's inauguration (IF Biden is inaugurated).

If you are emailed every day by a nigerian prince with a fortune for you... and you send him 1000 dollars every single day, there comes a time when you should realize that you should stop opening your email.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice....

Just to make things clear, I have no ill thoughts regarding the people that believe any of this "supposed" BS. After all, they have nothing but good intentions... Who would disregard someone that wants to end fraud, injustice, global corruption, satanic pedophilia, etc.
    Who could blame anyone of attacking the Capitol, if they were sure that they are fighting against the above mentioned issues.

But I do hate the people that post this BS for views/monetary/political gains. And you should hate them too when you realise that they were conning you.

21. Link to Post #2193
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

If Biden is inaugurated today, wouldn't it mean that all the "IT'S HAPPENING" "MAJOR ARRESTS over the next several days" "Trump will be inaugurated 100%" "5D chess behind the scenes" "Blackouts" "Italian president convicted" "Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing!" "there will be martial law and arrests and Trump will be in for another four years"
    - was all BS?
    We humans tend to like things wrapped up neatly in black or white boxes; sometimes we don't do so well with gray boxes. It's either going to happen as predicted or it's all BS from charlatans. It can be nothing in-between.

I've never bought into the "nothing can stop what's coming!" narrative, because it's just not realistic. There's plenty that can stop what's coming including a very successful false-flag event at the Capitol that likely altered the course of the outcome. But that doesn't mean it's all BS. It means there is a covert power struggle going on behind the scenes that filters through the distorted lens of State propaganda, alternative media analysis, and speculative podcasters, all documenting battles won and lost with the score card continually changing. This isn't Niburu, or some time-traveler's prediction that never comes to pass; in my view, the fight to save the American Republic was very real. See my post here from two weeks ago.

It should be clear to all that we are in an information war and amid one of the largest mass psyops ever waged against the people to expedite the fall of the American Republic as we know it, so in this environment we should deem no source as reliable. We are in and have been in the fog of a color revolution war for quite some time now.

As far as the podcasters and insiders and the 5-d chess narrative, we can think of those as rallying cries from the sidelines, and yes, in some cases they are only click bait for traffic--and in many cases purely fantasy. But the aim has always been to clean up the corruption and thwart a war waged against a sovereign nation.

Sometimes, it would seem, it's just too big to pull off.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), atman (20th January 2021), Brigantia (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #2194
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

America is a great country, but one area that could be improved is its excessive Manicheanism in the dictionary sense: the doctrine of the separate existence of good and evil. Excessive because it spills over into politics and everyday thinking. It’s no longer cowboys and Indians, or even democrats and republicans, it has morphed into patriots and ‘communists’. But these ‘communists’, many of whom are the multibillionaires, sound to me more like common or garden capitalists. And the socially-minded citizen is described as ‘conservative’, although if anything radically new was done in this direction, it would be totally progressive. The old dichotomies have got to go.

But the Manicheanism is also selective, inasmuch as it is somewhat lacking in the one area where a little separation, if not of good and evil, at least of what is allowed and what is not allowed, could be usefully applied: in the courts, where unconstitutional and/or illegal activities are not being identified and adequately dealt with. The more crime goes unconvicted, the more it becomes the norm for those committing it, and the more it becomes Evil in the eyes of everybody else. This is where the current situation shows the system has failed and where a correction needs to operate. Choosing a president is a yes-and-no alternative: at the moment, the choice seems to be ‘both’ or ‘neither’. That is not a viable option at this time, unless and until constitutional reform introduces the probably necessary move away from an overly regal system, or until better coordination between the executive and legislative branches is achieved.

When this situation is left to fester for too long, it spreads beyond the country’s borders to foreign powers, who also become evil/enemies. Non-American becomes equated with un-American; and to some extent this is justified, because when America is weakened as described above, then it is going to attract the wrong kind of foreigners, ones who are not America’s friends. This is the relationship between civil strife and one kind of war, when the vulnerable come under attack.

None of this of course is anything new. What is fairly new is that it is playing out against a backdrop of weapons of total planetary destruction. What is rather old is what I just called the ‘overly regal system’. I have just completed a set of posts on Shakespeare’s history plays (started on Jan 2), examining (i.e. bringing my personal brain power to bear on the subject) how the stories of past English kings were used to comment on his own day in Elizabethan times, and how they might be extended to comment on our own day. This would be possible for someone dealing with human archetypes, meaning whatever survives through multiple generations. My final post, on Donald Trump, was not deliberately timed to appear yesterday, but that is how it worked out. I have no particular opinion on anything, beyond the observation that Trump’s performance (whether the mainstream or the alternative narrative) fits like a glove with this old story, signalling a possible end of the line for Shakespeare’s ‘the worst is yet to come’ scenario. Anyone who has been watching too many two-hour videos might care to take a look here.

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    We humans tend to like things wrapped up neatly in black or white boxes; sometimes we don't do so well with gray boxes. It's either going to happen as predicted or it's all BS from charlatans. It can be nothing in-between.
    Just seen this post, thank you T Smith.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

atman (20th January 2021), Brigantia (20th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (20th January 2021), PurpleLama (20th January 2021), T Smith (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #2195
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

But I do hate the people that post this BS for views/monetary/political gains. And you should hate them too when you realise that they were conning you.
    I don't know, hate's a pretty powerful concept... what if those people themselves believed what they were "selling" do we still "hate" them?

motive is very hard to prove, I do have a strong distaste for individuals that seem to clearly deceive on purpose; but I suppose I also don't interact with many that would fit the definition you elude to.

this isn't the first or last case of a hopium dealer (if it turns out to be that) honestly; we should be disappointed with our selves if we feel we were tricked into something.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (20th January 2021), Brigantia (20th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), Zamolxe (20th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #2196
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LIVE: President Donald Trump Sendoff Ceremony at Joint Base Andrews/Arrival in FL 1/20/21

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #2197
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I don't know, hate's a pretty powerful concept... what if those people themselves believed what they were "selling" do we still "hate" them?
    Personally, I'm in favor of people talking like real people, saying they love or hate something, rather than talking as if they're running for office.
    Last edited by TomKat; 20th January 2021 at 14:00.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

selinam (20th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #2198
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2021), avid (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), greybeard (20th January 2021), Iancorgi (20th January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), Savannah (20th January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021), T Smith (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021), Waldo (20th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #2199
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Personally, I'm in favor of people talking like real people, saying they love or hate something, rather than talking as if they're running for office.
    We're OK with:
    - branding people as traitors
    - wanting to hang them
    - wanting to send them to FEMA camps
    - wanting to send them to Guantanamo,
    - have them go through ad-hoc military tribunals
    - storming the Captiol for "trial by combat"
    (all because we believe what people on the internet say without any evidence)....

but hating the persons that lied to us for the past 4 years, consumed our time and energy, alienated us from friends and family that smelled the BS from miles away, loaded us with fear and despair, took our money as patreon/political donations.... that is where we draw the line...
    We shall not hate them!

Sorry for the sarcasm

34. Link to Post #2200
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

We're OK with:
    - branding people as traitors
    - wanting to hang them
    - wanting to send them to FEMA camps
    - wanting to send them to Guantanamo,
    - have them go through ad-hoc military tribunals
    - storming the Captiol for "trial by combat"
    (all because we believe what people on the internet say without any evidence)....

but hating the persons that lied to us for the past 4 years, consumed our time and energy, alienated us from friends and family that smelled the BS from miles away, loaded us with fear and despair, took our money as patreon/political donations.... that is where we draw the line...
    We shall not hate them!

Sorry for the sarcasm
    We are now indeed living in a post-modern world, where reality itself is subjective, a reflection of one's individual paradigm of understanding the world. There can be no objective truth in this world; reality morphs to fit whatever construct serves our biases while those powers that ultimately fashion our biases run roughshod over humanity.

Nothing illustrates this more to me than your post above.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

selinam (20th January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 124 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 120 124 LastLast