+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst 1 13 63 103 113 123 124 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2241
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Understand the nature of the battle we are in

https://gesara.news/battle/

The Corporation called Washington D.C. is now a foreign entity on American soil of sovereign states.
    It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city-state and this corporate entity.
    It is now under siege for interfering with the elections of We The People of the United States along with the Vatican and the other foreign nations who interfered, such as Germany, Italy, China, et al.
    They are now an enemy of the state and their assets shall be seized.
    Our military has already been taking down the giant as we have witnessed while all eyes were set on the voter fraud.
    The forming of this corporation in D.C. is of major importance to understand, for when President Trump signed an executive order in 2018 on Election Interference/Fraud for entities both foreign and domestic, it outlined how assets would be seized.
    Please read on to understand the nature of the battle we are in. This article is a good primer for those that are becoming aware.
    Sources: Themarshallreport
    Read also: Defunct US Inc
    Governments resign worldwid

May be so --discression required --smiling
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st January 2021 at 17:35.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), I am B (21st January 2021), iota (21st January 2021), Philippe (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2242
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Being a man of the left, I have no particular preference for Donald Trump, but I will say this: if, as the saying goes, you get the leaders you deserve or expect, then for too long expectations have been plummeting and the quality of leadership has also plummeted. With Trump, expectations have bottomed out, and more is now expected of a leader, whoever it may be. However, this is true on both sides of the spectrum: while Trump supporters find him the best in a long time, his opponents are perfectly sure that no one less competent will ever become president. So in future, now that expectations have changed, the deserved or expected leaders are going to be better and better – but only from the standpoint of the majority. Because at this deeper level of aspirations, democracy wins out; an elite can only prosper on the downward spiral.

Good but obsolete line of thinking. There will never again be a president the CIA disapproves of. They control the machines.
    i CANCEL this statement COMPLETELY

it is precisely THIS type of thought (and NON action) that WOULD generate such a disastrous outcome

instead, i will do ALL in my power to see to it that it is nothing more than just ANOTHER of your habitual negative outpouring btw
    Last edited by iota; 21st January 2021 at 18:48. Reason: added statement
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Savannah (21st January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2243
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Lin Wood Special Broadcast: A Process WILL Play Out To Put President Trump Back In Office!

https://thetruedefender.com/lin-wood...ack-in-office/

Viking
    ------------------------------------------------

Link doesn't work any other one?
    scroll down to the bottom and the interview is there

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

iota (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #2244
    Language
    English
    Thanks

so now this ...

Biden to keep Wray as FBI director: Report

the Washington Times reports:

Presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden will keep Christopher A. Wray as his FBI head unless President Trump fires him before he takes over, according to a report Thursday.

Citing a senior Biden official, The New York Times reported that the new administration is “not removing” the FBI director.

Typically, FBI directors serve their full 10-year terms, although Mr. Trump fired ex-FBI Director James B. Comey in 2017, with six years remaining on his tenure.

source here

and this

i think if we observe and note closely, soon the weasels of betrayal will "out" themselves quietly ...

for now? seems Pompeo is indeed one of the "good" guys ...

i thought so

so that any adversary

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (21st January 2021), Reinhard (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2245
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    Lin Wood Special Broadcast: A Process WILL Play Out To Put President Trump Back In Office!

https://thetruedefender.com/lin-wood...ack-in-office/

Viking
    ------------------------------------------------

Link doesn't work any other one?
    scroll down to the bottom and the interview is there
    Its a couple of days old and was posted back then but no matter it is still valid.
    Chris

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #2246
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Sure, you set out the battle lines, but you prejudge the outcome on the basis of the last sixty years of the CIA ditching the president; nevertheless the struggle is still about ditching the CIA.
    Oh sure, a CIA-picked president is going to ditch the CIA!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Update Marshall report

D.C. is fenced off and the President is never going back to the White House. But not for reasons you may be thinking.

Fear not, there will be a new capitol built and an end to income taxes paid to the tax collectors of the Corporation that is now in the hands of a new administration. They went to all the trouble to steal a corporation whose assetts are in the process of being seized. Most did not see this coming for they did not even know their nation was a Corporation. But, it is indeed but now, no more are the states subject to it. Please read on to understand the nature of the battle we are in.

Further interesting reading

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....e-corporation/

Viking
    That's quite interesting Viking and makes a lot of sense so far, as im not done reading it. Who knows, cuz nothing is at it appears ay? We can wait and see and let them do their thing.

Is the soap opera continuing to string us along or do we have a miracle occurring lol.

Its really only possible to understand politics if we fully understand the Law and Macroeconomics. And it is really nearly impossible to understand all that complexity, especially since its not all available to the public.

It would be funny if D.C became a foreign country/district. Then let them keep up their shenanigans so we can declare war on them lol. Biden is their commander in chief. Sure that would go well. lol

Oh and who was it that predicted there would be 2 presidents for some time? I read that somewhere, maybe on this site during the "too much information" overload. Weird. I thought that impossible, but this would be how that could happen.
    I guess if all this is true, you can stop paying your taxes? Let us know how that works out for you!
    Not at all. It would have to be fully developed and established into a pre-1871 government in order to stop paying taxes. Of course, its probably a hail mary for it to be "the plan". lol However, if Trump really is for the people, the outcome didn't really make sense.

This is one interesting document (assuming its legitimate) from the TRump campaign. Trumps 2021 Inauguration at Mar-a-lago. He actually went there after leaving the white house. He specifically calls it the "Winter White House." I guess that would be where he would build up his cabinet for reinstating the original republic if the military backed him.

It also says that he will not concede and will not leave the white house before the 20th, but I guess will on the 20th as he did. He said they must remove him by force even though he is leaving D.C. In other words it would take the police/military to do that. So who knows who the top military brass supports even if the majority of the troops support Trump. If they are neutral and trump starts his own thing with the militias backing him, then I assume the military will have to choose to take a side. Will they kill the militia men?

Of course if Trump is just part of the theatre this is all nonsense, but hey we can have fun now, enjoy the show bring up ideas and believe nothing. lol

Attachment 45902
    This is consistent with all the psychics who said for a while there would be two presidents.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (21st January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), iota (21st January 2021), Reinhard (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021)

13. Link to Post #2247
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is consistent with all the psychics who said for a while there would be two presidents.
    oh THAT's come true already

there ARE

the LEGITIMATE, though unrecognized, DULY elected one ~ Trump

and the ILLEGITIMATE, though through massive hypnosis of masses by the media, that got sworn in ~ Biden

but the TRUTH? STILL stands .. Trump WAS elected our President

we cannot lose sight or memory of that

PS

wow, i just realized ... the psychics WERE right! ...

by saying that? they TOLD us Biden would be sworn in!

how else would we have had two?

hmm ... so i guess they "got it right" after all!

Last edited by iota; 21st January 2021 at 18:24.

so that any adversary

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), greybeard (21st January 2021), Reinhard (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021), Savannah (22nd January 2021), selinam (21st January 2021)

15. Link to Post #2248
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12649233.html#q12649885

Unsourced post on 8kun that caught my attention. See the part about filing in London 18 months ago:

Name:  shutdown.png
Views: 62
Size:  16.9 KB

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Alan (21st January 2021), Arcturian108 (21st January 2021), Bassplayer1 (21st January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), greybeard (21st January 2021), iota (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (23rd January 2021), magicmanx (22nd January 2021), meat suit (21st January 2021), Philippe (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021), selinam (21st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #2249
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12649233.html#q12649885

Unsourced post on 8kun that caught my attention. See the part about filing in London 18 months ago:

Attachment 45903
    Charlie Ward mentioned this in one of his videos some time back -- I thought --doubt it.
    May be so.
    Chris

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #2250
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Good but obsolete line of thinking. There will never again be a president the CIA disapproves of. They control the machines.

it is precisely THIS type of thought (and NON action) that WOULD generate such a disastrous outcome

instead, i will do ALL in my power to see to it that it is nothing more than just ANOTHER of your habitual negative outpouring btw
    And you're going to do WHAT about the CIA? Vote for a president to get rid of them? Nope, that didn't work. Even though he got 4 years, they had enough blackmail material on him that he did absolutely nothing that might embarrass or expose the deep state. Didn't even pardon Assange or Snowden who laid the groundwork for his protest candidacy. And then, when he won by an electoral college landslide, they took that away from him, easy peasy, no muss, no fuss, life goes on.... NEXT!

20. Link to Post #2251
    Thanks

DON'T BE FOOLED. THIS IS NOT OVER
    Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.
    Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye.
    Are we allowed to perceive what CAN be seen with the eye? Like the 20 Jan inauguration of Biden? Bend to THAT power! :-)

21. Link to Post #2252
    Thanks

This is a long video and about many topics, but at the end she talks about the election and says to the effect that we win no matter what the controllers do. The more they attack us the stronger we get and we actually wake faster if that that timeline, so we win either way.
    Magenta channels The Nine:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...ouncil9_01.htm

Based on the past devotees of The Nine, it's not surprising to hear it in connection with the hopium hoax.

22. Link to Post #2253
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And you're going to do WHAT about the CIA? Vote for a president to get rid of them? Nope, that didn't work. Even though he got 4 years, they had enough blackmail material on him that he did absolutely nothing that might embarrass or expose the deep state. Didn't even pardon Assange or Snowden who laid the groundwork for his protest candidacy. And then, when he won by an electoral college landslide, they took that away from him, easy peasy, no muss, no fuss, life goes on.... NEXT!
    dude what is your problem?

every time you have some input it is tainted .. tainted with some negative slant

here's the thing since normally you don't cross into derailment everybody just politely ignores your negativity

until today, .. but i know you know you did that today .

what am i going to do?

i HAVE been, pay attention ..

beginning with having to see you make a statement that if it came to pass would have a detrimental impact on everyone i care about and love, including me

so you get to say AS FACT something that would have a negative impact on MY life?

and i get to flat out DENY its existence

not only do i get to?

it is my response-ability TO CANCEL CRAP LIKE THAT

i share a birthday with Tony Robbins and Aileen Wuornos

which means if you want answers?

i've got a few

but if you cross my boundaries?

I'll let you know

and at this time? a little sensitivity would be in order

the topic here is FRAUD and our response to it

i think there's been enough derailment for a few months at least

if you could find it in your heart to give us a break for a while i'm sure it would be appreciated

Last edited by iota; 22nd January 2021 at 06:50.

so that any adversary

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Lunesoleil (23rd January 2021)

24. Link to Post #2254
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert reports:

does he have the power to do this?

i saw a comment that read:

"That’s the UN playbook. Exactly same activity has happened in Canada with Trudeau. They want dictatorial powers and that’s how they do it."

i haven't kept up with Canada so i wouldn't know .. but if this is the case?

it may just be connected to countries having their governments resign in mass

needs to be looked at i think

Last edited by iota; 22nd January 2021 at 06:56.

so that any adversary

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd January 2021), Eva2 (22nd January 2021)

26. Link to Post #2255
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Well. as far as the dutch prime minister is concerned.
    He jokingly said that he has more power now than he had before he resigned.

As the Demissionary_cabinet can no longer be sent home.

I for one am not holding my breath any of the revolutionary changes that are promised or expected will originate from politics or elected officials.

With Love
    Eelco

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd January 2021), Lunesoleil (23rd January 2021)

28. Link to Post #2256
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

every time you have some input it is tainted .. tainted with some negative slant

here's the thing since normally you don't cross into derailment everybody just politely ignores your negativity

what am i going to do?

beginning with having to see you make a statement that if it came to pass would have a detrimental impact on everyone i care about and love, including me

so you get to say AS FACT something that would have a negative impact on MY life?

not only do i get to?

i've got a few

I'll let you know

if you could find it in your heart to give us a break for a while i'm sure it would be appreciated

I am sure you would.
    Maybe if you stop proposing a new kind of cancel culture.
    You'd have more success..

Your final statement says it all. Maybe you could listen to your own advise?

Really Iota, You crack me up at times

With Love
    Eelco

PS
    Please do NOT respond
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 22nd January 2021 at 07:49.

29. Link to Post #2257
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For Angry Joe & The Donald, what's next? | Greg Kelly

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (22nd January 2021), Ivanhoe (23rd January 2021)

31. Link to Post #2258
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

what am i going to do?

not only do i get to?

i've got a few

I'll let you know

I am sure you would.

With Love
    Eelco

PS
    Please do NOT respond
    You do realise that your publicly attacking someone,slight them then sign of with love.
    After this you say please don't respond,it makes no sense unless your just trying to wind them up.
    If you don't want debate report it or block them, or private message them,or just leave it!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Catsquotl (22nd January 2021), iota (22nd January 2021)

33. Link to Post #2259
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

I am sure you would.

With Love
    Eelco

PS
    Please do NOT respond

no need to
    this post from bill on my other thread fits you most perfectly

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    I would say that this is what got us here, do you agree?
    Mod note from Bill:

Of course she doesn't agree. You know that already with 100% certainty, so your opening line is a snide, covertly hostile, provocative insult.

You're not trying to engage in discussion here, though with sugar-sweet coating, you always pretend to be nice. It's not working.

And you've posted this 4 times now. It's getting close to qualifying as spam, by the standards we assume.

just change 4 times to the fact your LAST FIFTEEN posts of 25 are on my threads directed at me, to where ..
    i post? you appear and you do EXACTLY this

EACH and EVERY time ...

Quote You know that already with 100% certainty, so your opening line is a snide, covertly hostile, provocative insult.

You're not trying to engage in discussion here, though with sugar-sweet coating, you always pretend to be nice. It's not working
    so STOP

ENOUGH
    Last edited by iota; 22nd January 2021 at 11:14.

so that any adversary

34. Link to Post #2260
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., said Thursday she had filed articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden.

Greene had vowed to do just that one day after Biden’s inauguration, and followed up on her promise made on Newsmax TV. Her announcement came in response to the impeachment last week of President Donald Trump in his final days of office. The Senate is set to hear the case of the now former president in the coming weeks.

Democrats said Trump played a role in spurring rioters who invaded the Capitol as Congress was certifying the election win of Biden on Jan. 6. Ten Republicans joined every House Democrat in voting for impeachment.

The Hill noted no text of Green’s articles specifying impeachable offenses by Biden were immediately available, but the freshman congresswoman indicated they involved Biden abusing his power while vice president by allowing his son, Hunter, to serve on the board of a Ukranian energy company.

“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the presidency,” Green said in a prepared statement. “His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s vice president is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies.”

Biden has denied making policy decisions about Ukraine that took his son’s business interests into consideration, and a Senate investigation by Republicans in 2020 on the Biden family found no wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

With Democrats outnumbering Republicans in the House, the effort faces near certain failure.

___
    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/imp...21/id/1006683/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd January 2021), greybeard (22nd January 2021), iota (22nd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst 1 13 63 103 113 123 124 LastLast