+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 124 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1621
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Vice President Mike Pence: "I promise you, come this Wednesday, we will have our day in Congress."

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (4th January 2021), Arcturian108 (4th January 2021), avid (4th January 2021), BushPilot (4th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (4th January 2021), fifi (5th January 2021), Icare (4th January 2021), justntime2learn (4th January 2021), mountain_jim (4th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (4th January 2021), One (4th January 2021), Reinhard (4th January 2021), Sadieblue (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), T Smith (5th January 2021), TargeT (4th January 2021), thepainterdoug (4th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1622
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Dalton, GA 1/4/21

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

BushPilot (4th January 2021), ClearWater (4th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (4th January 2021), greybeard (4th January 2021), Icare (4th January 2021), justntime2learn (4th January 2021), mountain_jim (4th January 2021), Sadieblue (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), thepainterdoug (4th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1623
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,916 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

EXPLAINED: Congress' demand for election audit benefits EVERY American (even Biden):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BushPilot (4th January 2021), ClearWater (4th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (4th January 2021), fifi (5th January 2021), greybeard (4th January 2021), Icare (4th January 2021), justntime2learn (4th January 2021), mountain_jim (4th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (4th January 2021), onevoice (4th January 2021), pueblo (4th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Sadieblue (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), thepainterdoug (4th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #1624
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,227 times in 8,551 posts

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/sta...08097690009600

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/sta...774603264?s=20

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/sta...519437825?s=20

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/sta...534377472?s=20

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/sta...656777216?s=20

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/sta...523160576?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (4th January 2021), BushPilot (4th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (4th January 2021), fifi (5th January 2021), greybeard (4th January 2021), Gwin Ru (4th January 2021), justntime2learn (4th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (4th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Sadieblue (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #1625
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

source

source

source

source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Sadieblue (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #1626
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    EXPLAINED: Congress' demand for election audit benefits EVERY American (even Biden):
    i see it as yet another example of their seemingly INexhaustible armory of DISTRACTIONS

Satori mentioned this here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400586

excerpt:

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    At present count THRITEEN (13) Senators will Object on January 6th

Satori? do you agree with this? are they pulling a fast one?

article here
    No, I do not agree that “[VP] elect Harris” has any authority or power to cast any vote in the capacity of “VP elect”. Just as there is no office of the “President elect”, there is no office of the “VP elect”.

The actual VP on 1/6/2021 will be (is) Pence and he holds that position at least until noon on 1/20/2021. (And, when all is said and done he will be VP Elect on 1/6/2021 (or thereabouts) and VP for a second term on 1/20/2021 (or thereabouts).)

An “elect” to any position has no authority or power to do squat. One must first be sworn into a position before any jurisdiction, power or authority exists.

As far as the notion of a commission to evaluate election fraud,
    I do not see that this advances the ball

For the reasons I have most recently stated in other posts, Pence as VP and President of the Senate has both ample evidence, in the form of competing electoral votes from the battleground states (the Legislatures of which took evidence causing them to submit their own electoral votes), and ample constitutional and other legal power and authority to discard—and not count— the competing electoral votes from the battleground states.

This will cast out both the illegal and fraudulently obtained electoral votes certified by the executive office (governor) of the battleground states, and also the votes certified by the Legislatures of those states. Then only the electoral votes of the other states, those states relatively free from the inextricable taint of systematic and systemic fraud, will be counted.

The result will be a Trump victory, as it was on 11/3/2020, and Trump and Pence will be inaugurated.
    and what i would further be more interested in discovering, is whether or not this is even LEGAL?

if the Constitution has a prescribed remedy and course of action with specifics TO be followed?

can they simply disregard and set it aside?

and i guess the bigger question is

IF they try?

is AMERICA going to ALLOW that?

and THAT is not a rhetorical question, it is a REAL question that EACH American IS being called upon to answer

Last edited by iota; 4th January 2021 at 23:32.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (5th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Sadieblue (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), sunflower (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #1627
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    In the context of the entire conversation, however, (and we are still only hearing the abridged version that edits out the larger context) Trump clearly implies a way out for Raffensperger by pointing out there is only an 11,000 vote deficit (among the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent and illegal votes the Secretary illegally certified and subsequently proceeded to cover up the crime for)
    Thanks for showing the way over here for this explanation, I had missed it. I listened to the full, unabridged version last night, and the full context did not change anything. Trump is threatening him the whole way through, while promising him high praise and respect, were he to simply "do the right thing" and find the votes needed (+1) to put Trump over the top in Georgia.

I don't know how to hear his words any other way. Raffensperger in no legal jeopardy that I can see, or apparently that he can see.

14. Link to Post #1628
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    "do the right thing" and find the votes needed (+1) to put Trump over the top in Georgia..
    he was saying there's thousands and thousands in question, but we don't need to waste time and money going after all of them, just get enough to make him the winner (as he SHOULD BE due to legal irregularities and OUT RIGHT FRAUD that was listed on that call).

this is a very typical thing in "law"; settlements and curtailment like this happens all the time because the legal system is ponderous, exhaustive and EXPENSIVE.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Raffensperger in no legal jeopardy that I can see, or apparently that he can see.

certification of election results with out due diligence is a pretty slam dunk case... and Trump will have standing as an inquired party.... no stopping that case on technicalities.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (5th January 2021), alh02 (5th January 2021), BushPilot (5th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), fifi (5th January 2021), gord (5th January 2021), Gracy (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), onevoice (5th January 2021), PurpleLama (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Sadieblue (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), sunflower (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #1629
    Language
    Thanks

• Trump Needs To Bring Out "Key" Witness on Jan 6; GA Secretary Leaks Confidential Call Amid Lawsuits:

In this video we are going to discuss the different plausible paths for Trump including the January 6th Joint Session of Congress. These include anywhere from using the 2018 executive order to the military tribunal.

As well, let's look into a few scenarios on how January 6th will play out. In this time, is there a clear direction for the joint session? How about Ted Cruz's statement and actions with the 11 other senators who are calling for a special investigation into this election?

As well, lawyer Lin Wood had tweeted some extreme claims regarding pedophilia blackmailing, which he claims to hold to passcode to unlock them. He is urging Trump to assign a special prosecutor to deal with it.

And finally, the secret conversation between President Trump and Sec of State of Georgia, Brad Raffensperger was leaked by the secretary to Washington Post in an attempt to discredit Trump. Does it actually provide any changes?

Find out on this episode of Beyond The Noise.
    • Intro
    • Options For Trump To Win
    • January 6th Path
    • Ted Cruz/ Senators Objection
    • Trump Call w/ Sec State
    • Lin Wood Tweet: Blackmailed Individuals
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th January 2021 at 01:37.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #1630
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Ever hear that phrase, " just remember there's always a little bit of truth to everything you hear" . I've been around enough attorneys , some are master's at playing head games to achieve what they want. Not that I'm putting attorneys on a pedestal, I think they are the main problems of our country. But putting that aside, what is the ultimate goal?

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), gord (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #1631
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

This is probably the best possible way for VP Pence to save the republic tomorrow, and rightly give the responsibility back to the state legislatures to fix:

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-send-requests

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #1632
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    BREAKING: Elise Stefanik announces she’s objecting on Jan. 6
    Jan. 4, 2021 In a video released this morning, Elise Stefanik announced she’s objecting to Biden’s electors on Jan. 6. “I am committed to restoring the faith of the American people in our elections – that they are free, fair, secure, and according to the United States Constitution,” Stefanik said. WATCH VIDEO

https://electionwiz.com/

And some more

Overview of Lin Wood Releases: Stakes are too high. So I did due diligence to validate the accuracy of the shocking information I am revealing

Posted By: GeorgeEaton
    Date: Monday, 4-Jan-2021 13:02:46
    www.rumormill.news/162370

January 4, 2021

Lin Wood (@LLinWood) / Twitter
    Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·6h
    As background to tweets I am about to post, you should read this article carefully. I ask that you read each of my tweets carefully & decide if the information conveyed demands that Patriots rise up so that every lie will be revealed.
    @realDonaldTrump

The price for speaking TRUTH can be high. Ultimately, one’s life & the lives of his or her family members & friends can be at risk or lost. I ask for your prayers that Almighty God cover me, my family members & close friends with Psalms 91 protection.

JovanHuttonPulitzer ™ #JovanHuttonPulitzer
    @JovanHPulitzer

#WARNING our team members who live in Atlanta are being attached. One team members home took 5 shots through the windows in a drive by. Right through his daughters bedroom window. The #BiasAndHateMustStop
    Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·6hI have shared with several individuals the TRUTH I will be speaking to you. Killing me will NOT prevent the TRUTH from being revealed – it will only trigger its release by many others. I ask
    @realDonaldTrump to immediately appoint an honest special prosecutor to pursue justice

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·6h
    I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies. One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood

·5h
    The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend. He provided this information to his friends shortly before he was murdered in May 13, 2019. Members of Lizard Squad were jailed for hacking.
    Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    Jeffrey Epstein used this same blackmail scheme of child rape & child murder to either further his own interests or those of any intelligence agency with whom he worked. ALL who flew on his private jet or visited his island must be IMMEDIATELY interrogated & brought to justice.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    I decided to post this truth on Twitter & Parler as wall exists around
    @realDonaldTrump that may have prevented me from getting this evidence to him. Kappy tried to deliver info to President but was then murdered. I do not know who Kappy gave it to for delivery to the President.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    I have concerns that information from Kappy was not delivered to
    @realDonaldTrump & his effort to get it to President may have caused his death. I am aware that my life is now at great risk. But I put my faith in God. I prayed before I made the decision. I had to reveal TRUTH.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    · Jan 1
    On 5/13/19, Actor Isaac Kappy died after he “forced himself off” a bridge in Arizona. He was 42. His last post on Instagram was “Beware the man that has nothing to lose, for he has nothing to protect.” Isaac knew the lies. I know the key to his treasure trove of TRUTH.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    Now you have greater context for the message I tweeted below on January 1. I had hoped that this revelation would trigger resignations & confessions. Unsure of that result, I had to reveal full extent of my knowledge. I am doing so now.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    I have always seen myself as more of a giver of gifts than a receiver of them. If I had key to a treasure trove, I would share the key or the treasure with others. But I always try to give to others with discernment. “For many are called, but few are chosen.” – Matthew 22:14

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    This tweet was an insurance policy. The evil forces behind this blackmail scheme of child rape & murder need to know that others have encryption key. I have procedure in place if I die in near term or any member of my family is harmed or threatened, key will be released by many.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5h
    I would never make an accusation without having reliable source for it. Stakes are too high. So I did due diligence to validate the accuracy of the shocking information I am revealing tonight. I am entirely comfortable that you are learning the truth. A truth that explains much.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·5hThe 10 intelligence agencies who have members employing this blackmail scheme include CCP, CIA, Mossad, FBI, MI6. The others are easily identifiable. The agencies do not which of them was hacked by Lizard Squad.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·4h
    I have no idea extent of blackmail scheme of raping & killing children but given the number of agencies involved, the hundreds of thousands of missing children, & the otherwise inexplicable actions of many powerful officials, celebrities, & business leaders, I fear the worst.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    The number of missing children worldwide & in United States is staggering.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·4h
    So I have now conveyed the truth as I know it. There has been a rising chorus of people questioning my sanity in recent days. Now you can understand why. I have no idea what will be done to me or said about me in coming days, but I will rest well tonight for having spoken truth.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·4h
    Many issues in our world may be tied to blackmail scheme I described tonight, including bizarre behavior of officials & judges in recent election.
    @realDonaldTrump must appoint special prosecutor to thoroughly investigate. We need answers. We must investigate. For the children.

Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    ·4hIf asked to turn over the encryption key & other information I have to law enforcement, I will only agree to provide it directly to
    @realDonaldTrump,
    @GenFlynn or
    @SidneyPowell1. I trust them. Again, please pray for my family.

Source:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...t-3222267.html

Viking
    Thanks Eric

but Pueblo has ALREADY posted all of these in the LIN WOOD Thread .. here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400843

as is most of what keeps being duplicated here (re: Lin Wood)

the thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Lawsuits-News
    Last edited by iota; 5th January 2021 at 09:32.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

23. Link to Post #1633
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,090 times in 3,097 posts

CAUGHT RED-HANDED: Project Veritas Catches On-going Voter Fraud in Georgia

Jan. 4, 2020

In an video released by Project Veritas, the reported Executive of Central Outreach and Advocacy Center, an advocacy center for the homeless in Atlanta, was caught on camera admitting that transient voters are allowed to use the center’s address as their residence, even though they do not live at the center.

Georgia law requires that a voter be registered at the address where they live. “So I Can’t even begin to tell you how many people have that address (the center’s) on their ID,” the executive can be heard saying.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://electionwiz.com/2021/01/04/c...ud-in-georgia/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #1634
    Thanks

Update for tomorrow...

Jan. 4, 2020

Below is the location and times for the rallies in D.C. tomorrow and on January 6. Also, you find a map for Capitol Hill and some helpful tips and advice for D.C. travel. For more information, visit https://wildprotest.com/.

Jan. 5 | 1:00 PM — Freedom Plaza (1455 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington D.C. 20004)

Jan. 6 | 9 AM — The Ellipse (1450 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20230)

Jan. 6 | 1 PM — US Capitol (First St SE, Washington, DC 20004)(Meet on the Northeast Drive)

We the People must take to the US Capitol lawn and steps and tell Congress #DoNotCertify on #JAN6! Congress cannot certify this fraudulent Electoral College. Our presence in Washington D.C. will let Members of Congress know that we stand with Rep. Mo Brooks and his colleagues in the House of Representatives who will bravely object to the certification of the Electoral College. We’re in need of at least one Senator. We’ve identified six (seven including Senator-elect Tommy Tuberville) that could join our cause. StopTheSteal.us is working closely, whipping the vote up, with patriots in the Congress. — wildprotest.com

Viking
    Choose well.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #1635
    Thanks

Quotes From Trump's speech in Georgia:
    "WATCH WHAT HAPPENS OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. YOU WATCH WHAT'S GOING TO COME OUT. WATCH WHAT'S GOING TO BE REVEALED."
    “They're not taking this White House. We're gonna fight like hell.”

“When you win in a landslide, and they steal it, and it’s rigged; it’s unacceptable.”
    https://twitter.com/WW_NEWS_/status/1346285217582108674

"We're gonna come back and I really believe we're going to take
    what they did to us on Nov. 3rd, we're gonna take it back.
    "If you don't go and vote the socialists, the Marxists will be in charge of this country...If you don't fight to save your country with every everything you have, you're not going to have a country left...The damage they'd do would be permanent and would be irreversible. Can't let it happen. Nothing and no one would be able to stop them. These senate seats are truly the last line of defense..."

"...I think we're gonna win, in which case we'll be the last line of defense.

"It's called veto, veto, veto, veto."

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/statu...e4653431%2Fpg7
    Original posting source and discussions:
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age4653431/pg1

Viking
    Choose well.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (5th January 2021), avid (5th January 2021), BushPilot (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), greybeard (5th January 2021), Gwin Ru (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), pueblo (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), selinam (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #1636
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...901493253?s=20

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...877492737?s=20

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...051651584?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th January 2021 at 15:15.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), pueblo (5th January 2021), selinam (5th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #1637
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

• "The Maga army is enroute..."

source

BACKROOM DEAL: Pence, McCarthy, Pelosi, McConnell Plan To End January 6 Challenge After 2 Hour Debate – Sources

A backroom deal has been struck that will attempt to pacify Trump's base while ultimately mollifying the January 6 challenge, National File's sources say.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th January 2021 at 15:55.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BushPilot (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), greybeard (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), pueblo (5th January 2021), selinam (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #1638
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Beard_Vet/status...966126597?s=20

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (5th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), greybeard (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), selinam (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #1639
    Thanks

Jan. 5, 2021

More than 400 people from the Intelligence Community (IC), military, law enforcement, and the judiciary have formed an informal network to investigate irregularities in the 2020 election.

Robert Caron, who began his career with the CIA, gtold the Epoch Times, the network includes intelligence officers, analysts and operatives in the military, law enforcement and judiciary from the FBI, CIA, NSA, and other agencies.

After his time with the CIA, Caron worked for the Special Situation Group, a task force set up by President George H.W. Bush. He was recruited to the investigation network in 2014, when he said many agents saw an uptick in improper election activities, the report said.

“The fraud was so massive and so blatant, despite what the mainstream media said, that we need to get this information out to the public,” Caron told the Times. “That’s why more and more people from the intelligence community and law enforcement are coming out, which is unheard of.”

The network is “way over 400” and each member has seen obvious election fraud based on their own observations, Caron said.

The Epoch Times reports one of the focal points of the review of the 2020 election is alleged Chinese Communist Party intervention.

https://electionwiz.com/2021/01/05/m...rregularities/

And some more

If any state violated their own laws then certified.....Congress can refuse that certification or it's electors...
    Every person in Congress is sworn by oath to uphold the laws and KNOWINGLY allowing any states electors to count after violating it's own laws is CRIMINAL....
    Most if not all swing states changed their laws prior to the election....BUT...they did it WITHOUT their legislature....ONLY their legislature is allowed to change election law......therefore by then certifying while including questionable ballots makes their results VOID by law.
    https://youtu.be/MS6GE7ftRR0

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 5th January 2021 at 17:44.
    Choose well.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BushPilot (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), fifi (6th January 2021), greybeard (5th January 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), selinam (5th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #1640
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

• President Donald TRUMP Rally LIVE in Dalton, GA 1/4/21:

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (5th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th January 2021), greybeard (5th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (5th January 2021), Reinhard (5th January 2021), Savannah (5th January 2021), thepainterdoug (5th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 124 LastLast