+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 138,339 Mystery Votes and other voting anomalies in the State of Michigan.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,419 times in 3,425 posts

Default The 138,339 Mystery Votes and other voting anomalies in the State of Michigan.

My state just legalized marijuana and I kept wondering if that fact alone is causing my logical and mathematical faculties to deteriorate, because I am having great difficulty understanding the thinking behind a New York Times article. I am not questioning any type of political bias they have, just the math.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/04/t...gan-votes.html

The article is referenced by Facebook fact checkers and others to ban many other posts and news stories about the Michigan vote. The Times article aims to explain or debunk an anomaly reported by a Matt Mackowiak. I wanted to check Mr. Mackowiaks original claim on Twitter, but he has been banned for pointing out this anomaly in the election.

As many of us have heard, the vote count for Joe Biden got a huge bump at just after 6 am on Wednesday morning. Here is the graph demonstrating that anomaly:

The graphs shows the number of votes as they came in over time during the night. As the lines go up, that reflect the number of votes coming in. That 6 am bump should have raised a lot of red flags and should demand an explanation, which the Times set out to do:

Quote In reality, Mr. Biden didn’t receive those votes. They were briefly added to his unofficial totals on an election map because of a typo in a small Michigan county that was caught and corrected in roughly half an hour.

“All it was is there was an extra zero that got typed in,” said Abigail Bowen, the elections clerk in Shiawassee County in Michigan, just northwest of Detroit. “It was caught quickly,” she added. “That’s why we have these checks and balances.”

When Ms. Bowen and her team sent the county’s unofficial vote counts to Michigan officials early Wednesday, they accidentally reported Mr. Biden’s tally as 153,710, when it should have been 15,371, she said. About 20 minutes later, she said a state elections official called her to ask if the number was a typo; Shiawassee County doesn’t even have that many residents. Ms. Bowen said she corrected the figure and the number was updated.
    For a moment, that seemed like a fair explanation, but they my mind started to think of what this would look like on a graph. To correct the mistake, one should have subtracted 138,339 votes from Biden’s total. But instead, the graph seems to show that this amount was added to his total, doubling the error. Now, Joe Biden has received 276,678 extra erroneous votes, half of it due to the error in Shiawassee County and the other half due to the attempt to correct the error. The correction to the Shiawassee error should have widened Trump’s lead at that time, not narrowed it. Here is a close up of the graph (left), and what the graph should have looked like if the error was properly corrected(right):

According to Politico, these are the final numbers of votes in Michigan:

If those numbers include the errors from Shiawasse County and the error in correct it, then Biden’s final total should really be 2,513,970, which is lower than Trump’s 2,644,528, which means Trump has won the state.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 6th November 2020 at 20:34.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2020), Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), Brigantia (7th November 2020), ClearWater (7th November 2020), Constance (6th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2020), Gwin Ru (6th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Ioneo (6th November 2020), Jad (7th November 2020), Jayke (6th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th November 2020), Mike (7th November 2020), mountain_jim (10th December 2023), norman (6th November 2020), pueblo (7th November 2020), selinam (7th November 2020), skogvokter (6th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2020), T Smith (7th November 2020), Tintin (7th November 2020), toppy (7th November 2020), wondering (6th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,169 times in 8,182 posts

Default Re: The 138,339 Mystery Votes and other voting anomalies in the State of Michigan.

The bullet that hit Governor Connolly went through Jack Kennedy twice.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), Brigantia (7th November 2020), ClearWater (7th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2020), gord (6th November 2020), Gwin Ru (6th November 2020), Ioneo (6th November 2020), Ivanhoe (7th November 2020), Jayke (7th November 2020), mountain_jim (10th December 2023), Satori (7th November 2020), selinam (7th November 2020), T Smith (7th November 2020), Tintin (7th November 2020), toppy (7th November 2020), Valerie Villars (7th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: The 138,339 Mystery Votes and other voting anomalies in the State of Michigan.

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,648 times in 5,418 posts

...and, perhaps interesting too, as Jon Rappoport asks:

Where is Joe?

Is he still in his basement I wonder?
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Brigantia (7th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Jayke (7th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

GOP chairwoman Laura Cox's press announcement from yesterday confirming the software glitch issue in Michigan. Runs at 03:16 in length but note that you may need to crank up the sound:

Source: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video...6578612097.mp4
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th November 2020 at 11:08. Reason: added the source
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2020), Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Jayke (7th November 2020), Kryztian (7th November 2020), pueblo (7th November 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,419 times in 3,425 posts

So Antrim County in Northern Michigan, which is usually a deep red Republican strong hold, the voting machines and voting software had determined that Biden had the most votes. Then, there was a recount by hand and the results came then showed Trump as the leader gaining about 6,000 votes.

Quote Preliminary results in Antrim County showed a decisive victory for the Democratic challenger, who was up more than 3,000 votes with 98 percent of precincts reporting. Trump won the county by 4,000 votes in 2016, raising questions in this deep-red area of Michigan. Local election officials decided to carry out a partial hand recount, which showed Trump ahead in the county by nearly 2,500 votes.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/505967-michig...r-trump-biden/
    It isn't clear whether or not this is the Dominion Voting Systems equipment (hardware) or the Election Source software, both of which are widely used in Michigan.

Quote County Clerk Sheryl Guy told the Free Press Wednesday that officials sent the initial results to the state without checking them. But they later asked: "How could Democrats take over this county?" she said.

Guy was unclear on whether the apparent errors resulted from a software glitch or human error, but appeared to attribute the problem to a combination of both. The county uses Dominion Voting Systems equipment and results are manually transported on computer cards from the precincts to county offices, where they are uploaded onto another computer, she said. The county does not use cellular modems — which have raised concerns about the potential for manipulation by hackers — to transmit results from the precincts, she said.
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...20/6185031002/
    Although some software has issues and occasional causes display malfunctions, crashes, etc. how many people have had software exhibiting problems with basic math functions, especially addition? (answer: never) I've used calculator software, spreadsheet software, accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks) and although there are occasionally problems, there are never problems with the actual mathematical tabulation.

Something smells like rotting Limburger cheese and it seems to be emanating from the voting booths of Michigan.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Brigantia (7th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2020), Tintin (7th November 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Something smells like rotting Limburger cheese and it seems to be emanating from the voting booths of Michigan.
    Surely quote of the early afternoon (here).

Dominion seems to have some connection to Nancy Pelosi. That's just a snippet I caught on the fly but may be worth me having a closer look at that assertion.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Brigantia (7th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2020), Kryztian (7th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    My state just legalized marijuana and I kept wondering if that fact alone is causing my logical and mathematical faculties to deteriorate, because I am having great difficulty understanding the thinking behind a New York Times article. I am not questioning any type of political bias they have, just the math.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/04/t...gan-votes.html

The article is referenced by Facebook fact checkers and others to ban many other posts and news stories about the Michigan vote. The Times article aims to explain or debunk an anomaly reported by a Matt Mackowiak. I wanted to check Mr. Mackowiaks original claim on Twitter, but he has been banned for pointing out this anomaly in the election.

As many of us have heard, the vote count for Joe Biden got a huge bump at just after 6 am on Wednesday morning. Here is the graph demonstrating that anomaly:

The graphs shows the number of votes as they came in over time during the night. As the lines go up, that reflect the number of votes coming in. That 6 am bump should have raised a lot of red flags and should demand an explanation, which the Times set out to do:

Quote In reality, Mr. Biden didn’t receive those votes. They were briefly added to his unofficial totals on an election map because of a typo in a small Michigan county that was caught and corrected in roughly half an hour.

“All it was is there was an extra zero that got typed in,” said Abigail Bowen, the elections clerk in Shiawassee County in Michigan, just northwest of Detroit. “It was caught quickly,” she added. “That’s why we have these checks and balances.”

When Ms. Bowen and her team sent the county’s unofficial vote counts to Michigan officials early Wednesday, they accidentally reported Mr. Biden’s tally as 153,710, when it should have been 15,371, she said. About 20 minutes later, she said a state elections official called her to ask if the number was a typo; Shiawassee County doesn’t even have that many residents. Ms. Bowen said she corrected the figure and the number was updated.
    For a moment, that seemed like a fair explanation, but they my mind started to think of what this would look like on a graph. To correct the mistake, one should have subtracted 138,339 votes from Biden’s total. But instead, the graph seems to show that this amount was added to his total, doubling the error. Now, Joe Biden has received 276,678 extra erroneous votes, half of it due to the error in Shiawassee County and the other half due to the attempt to correct the error. The correction to the Shiawassee error should have widened Trump’s lead at that time, not narrowed it. Here is a close up of the graph (left), and what the graph should have looked like if the error was properly corrected(right):

According to Politico, these are the final numbers of votes in Michigan:

I will explain. The reason why you are questioning this is because the NY Times explanation is a 100% fabrication. it defies the truth, but also logic.

The Times, like the rest of the propaganda cartel, are no longer even pretending. They will publish or say whatever they have to in attempt to contain the truth from their loyal programees.

1) If this explanation were true, the count would have been recorded as a 153,710 - 23,154. The correction would have then swung back 138k - 0 in favor of trump. That's how corrections (and elementary math) work.

2) As we can clearly see here, that is simply not how these votes were registered. The 138k votes were credited to Biden and his totals never dipped below 2 million votes again, nor did his margin.

3) I can personally attest to both points above, as I was watching closely the Michigan vote tally and noted every vote dump in the early morning of November 3.

This NY Times article is simply 100% fake news and a blatant fabrication and insult to whoever (I can't imagine who) would ever subscribe to the NY Times for accurate information.
    Last edited by T Smith; 7th November 2020 at 16:32.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (7th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), Jayke (7th November 2020), Kryztian (7th November 2020), mountain_jim (10th December 2023), Patient (8th November 2020), Tintin (7th November 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,789 times in 20,839 posts

SHOCK REPORT: Northampton County, Pennsylvania VOTING MACHINES FLIPPED constituent votes in race for the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
    • DEVELOPING
    Numerous voting machines across different districts in Northampton County have malfunctioned, with issues including vote flipping and improper recording.

The affected locations include Palmer Township, Bethany Wesleyan Church in Lehigh Township, College Hill Presbyterian Church in Easton, and the Allen Township Fire Hall.

Issues with the voting machines were specifically observed in the retention race for the Pennsylvania Superior Court, involving Judge Jack Panella and Judge Victor Stabile, where votes were being incorrectly flipped.

PRESS RELEASE: “It appears that when a voter selects a “Yes” or a “No” for one of the candidates for retention to the Pennsylvania Superior Court, the selection is recorded on the paper ballot and on the machine for the other candidate.”

“The issue is limited to the retention of Superior Court Judges and is only an issue when recording the votes for when a voter selected a “Yes” for one candidate and a “No” for another candidate.”
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Kryztian (29th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread