Thread: Just Like Stalin's 'Great Purge'

1. Link to Post #1
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,754 times in 4,341 posts

Default Just Like Stalin's 'Great Purge'

Be shocked, be horrified, but do not be surprised.

JUST LIKE STALIN'S GREAT PURGE:

AOC Leads Democrat Effort to Create ‘Trump Accountability Project’ Hit List to Pay Back Trump Supporters

The Great Purge was a campaign of political repression in the Soviet Union that occurred from 1936 to 1938. It involved a large-scale repression of wealthy peasants (kulaks); genocidal acts against ethnic minorities; a purge of the Communist Party, government officials, and the Red Army leadership; widespread police surveillance; suspicion of saboteurs; counter-revolutionaries; imprisonment; and arbitrary executions.

Historians estimate the total number of deaths due to Stalinist repression in 1937–38 to be between 680,000 and 1,200,000.

On Friday Democrat operatives organized the Trump Accountability Project.

Democrats are putting together a list of Trump supporters to punish after they steal the 2020 election.

[[ We are watching history repeat itself ]]

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is organizing this movement.

They also added sitting judges to the list.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mp-supporters/

And there's more...

New blacklist of 'Trump sycophants' inspired by AOC being compiled

At the behest of 'squad' member and New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a blacklist of "Trump sycophants"—entitled "The Trump Accountability Project"—is archiving the names of individuals who "elected, served, funded, supported, and represented" President Donald Trump.

"Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future," the US representative tweeted Friday afternoon.

"Yes, we are," answered former Obama administration staffer Michael Simon, citing the Trump Accountability Project. "Every Administration staffer, campaign staffer, bundler, lawyer who represented them — everyone."

On the website's landing page, it urges urges that "[w]e must never forget those who helped further the Trump agenda," adding that "the world should never forget those who, when faced with a decision, chose to put their money, their time, and their reputations behind separating children from their families, encouraging racism and anti-Semitism, and negligently causing the unnecessary loss of life and economic devastation from our country's failed response to the COVID-19 pandemic."

The site is a self-described "permanent record" of those who elected the president, including Trump campaign staffers, Republican National Committee members, and affiliated PACs in 2016 or 2020.

Individuals who donated a "significant amount"—$1000 or more—in efforts to re-elect the president and related campaign committees are also blacklisted.

Others who worked in the Trump administration; endorsed the president in a public light; were appointed to federal boards, commissions, or the judiciary; and staffed law firms that represented the Trump name in any capacity are named.

Former Pete Buttigieg national surrogates director Emily Abrams wrote before her account went private: "We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.

"If you hire someone who remained with the Trump admin after the election, be on notice you will be held accountable by MeidasTouch and we will ensure you are exposed," warned Geragos & Geragos partner Ben Meiselas who represented professional football player turned-Black Lives Matter activist Colin Kaepernick in his highly-publicized lawsuit against the NFL.

On Thursday night, Stand Up Republic executive director Evan McMullin foreshadowed the call: "We should keep and publish a list of everyone who assists Trump’s frivolous and dangerous attacks on the election. Name and shame forever."

[[ Of course Twitter isn't censoring any of these hateful, divisive, THREATENING tweets ]]

Article goes on:

Deranged Never-Trumper Jennifer Rubin also tweeted her desire for a blacklist of Trump supporters: "Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into 'polite' society." She threatened, "We have a list."

........Today, a sitting congresswoman, Rep. Alexandria Cortez, threatened 69 million voting American citizens who support President Trump.

The second amendment was created to protect us from people like her.

https://thepostmillennial.com/new-bl...being-compiled

And it has already begun in the public square:

'The View' host Sunny Hostin goes nuclear over fact that nearly 50% of voters voted for Trump: 'You are selfish'

"The View's" Sunny Hostin declared that Americans who voted for President Donald Trump during the 2020 presidential election are "selfish."

During a heated segment, Hostin blasted Trump voters for supporting the president.

"For the past four years, this president has shown us that he is a misogynist, that he is homophobic, that he is racist, and that he mismanaged a coronavirus pandemic to the tune of over 250,000 American deaths," Hostin said. "Yet 50% of America saw all of that and looked the other way to their brothers and sisters and said, 'I'm going to vote for him anyway.' And that is really disheartening."

Hostin insisted that one thing was clear to her: "For me, that means you are selfish."

"I'm not going to say that 50% of Americans are racist and sexist and homophobic, but I will say that tells me that they will look the other way to that kind of behavior, to the plight of their fellow Americans if personally they feel that they are doing OK and that they will do better under that type of presidency, and that, I think, is despicable," she unloaded. "It is un-American."

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BoR (7th November 2020), Brigantia (7th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (7th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Constance (7th November 2020), Elainie (7th November 2020), Ewan (7th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), Jayke (7th November 2020), justntime2learn (7th November 2020), meeradas (7th November 2020), Mike (7th November 2020), pueblo (7th November 2020), Sadieblue (7th November 2020), skogvokter (8th November 2020), Tintin (7th November 2020), Vicus (7th November 2020), wondering (7th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,754 times in 4,341 posts

Default Re: Just Like Stalin's 'Great Purge'

(capped in case purged)

Name:  nate_caintweet_purge1.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  104.5 KB

Who is Nate Cain?

Click image for larger version

Name:	nate_caintweet_purge2.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	44983

Name:  james_woodstweet1.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  107.6 KB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BoR (7th November 2020), Brigantia (7th November 2020), carnavas (7th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Constance (7th November 2020), Ewan (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), Jayke (7th November 2020), pueblo (7th November 2020), selinam (7th November 2020), skogvokter (8th November 2020), Vicus (7th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:

This is propaganda at it's finest! Please know that I am not a voter in the usa. I don't live in the usa. I have lived in the usa and this is utter propaganda.

Now if you told me trump would do this regarding lists of people to get back at it would be more believable. Why you ask? Because he is very vindictive. His record shows after 4 years of trying this type thing.

I don't have a problem with threads like this BUT no propaganda since that's all this is.
    chancy

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:

This is propaganda at it's finest! Please know that I am not a voter in the usa. I don't live in the usa. I have lived in the usa and this is utter propaganda.

Now if you told me trump would do this regarding lists of people to get back at it would be more believable. Why you ask? Because he is very vindictive. His record shows after 4 years of trying this type thing.

I don't have a problem with threads like this BUT no propaganda since that's all this is.
    chancy
    Please provide your proof it's a lie

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

BoR (7th November 2020), Brigantia (7th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), ryanfraser (7th November 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:

chancy

It is propaganda to quote actual tweets by democrat leaders stating they’re making this list? And it would be more believable if Trump made this list? Reality check.... This is not hearsay...

Please google ‘cognitive dissonance’.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Brigantia (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), pueblo (7th November 2020), selinam (7th November 2020), Vicus (7th November 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,877 times in 1,720 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

(capped in case purged)

Attachment 44982

Who is Nate Cain?

Attachment 44983

Attachment 44984
    Star mariner

My first time in Berlin was in May 88… the wall fall on November 09.11.89 , all the time i was lookin the 2 side of Germany TV, what you are showing here is tipical STASI protocols...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

BoR (7th November 2020), Brigantia (7th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th November 2020), pueblo (7th November 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Stalin came later. What we are dealing with here, for now, is highly aspirational Bolsheviks.

There won't be a true 'Stalin' until after these Bolsheviks are shot too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (7th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), pueblo (7th November 2020), Vicus (7th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread