Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

President Trump at Alamo Texas keeping his promise of the Wall

Trump to Declassify Top Secret Documents
    Related to Obamagate, Lou Dobbs Reports

President Donald Trump is still continuing the fight against democrat corruption.

According to Lou Dobbs, things could get very interesting in the coming days!

John Solomon reports that President Donald J. Trump is officially going to declassify top secret documents that relate to Obamagate!

Barack Obama illegally spied on the Trump campaign in 2016, and many have been calling on President Trump to declassify everything.

This has been a long time coming as the entire country deserves the truth

Many supporters of President Trump have been calling on him to declassify everything, and the time appears to be now.

Less than a week ago, Rudy Guliani urged the president to go on a "declassification spree."

The Washington Examiner covered the story:

Rudy Giuliani encouraged President Trump to go on a declassification spree in the final days of his administration.

With less than two weeks until President-elect Joe Biden is inaugurated, the former New York City mayor, who is Trump's personal lawyer, insisted the time for "harmony" is over.

"At many times, I thought he was ready to do it, and many times it was blocked by, I have to assume, the force that we now call the 'deep state.' I have my suspicions where. Now, there is no longer any reason to try to create some kind of harmony, and therefore, not do it," Giuliani told former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on his War Room podcast on Friday.

"I think he owes it, not just to MAGA, he owes it to the American people to put it out," he added.

Some disclosures have been made related to the Russia investigation in recent months but not everything. Trump tweeted in October that he "fully authorized the total" declassification of documents related to the "Russia hoax" and Hillary Clinton's emails, but a top aide told a federal court that these social media missives did not amount to declassification orders."

source and video here

Maybe this is why democrat Gwen Moore had an absolute meltdown on the House floor talking about President Trump declassifying state secrets.

article here
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), onevoice (15th January 2021), Savannah (16th January 2021), selinam (15th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #782
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I believe the following comments fit into this thread.

I am not a Q follower, but became convinced that JFK Jr. is alive, and that he faked his own death, according to a subgroup of Q. That part of it became believable to me. And as the Q group also believes that the military are backing up Trump, and may still yet cause some grand disruption from where things are heading, I remembered a curious fact about JFK Junior's death. I was in America at the time and thought it was so odd that the U. S. Defense Department were the ones making the announcement about his death to the American public. At that time I did not see how they should have been in control of the narrative. I thought it should either be the Governor's job, or some local police job, but why the military??! So, now I think that they knew about the staged death, and they wanted to manage it.

I am curious to know other's thoughts around this.

i know there are thousands of references, i myself must have read at least that many, but in all that multitude, there were 3 references that stood out to me ..

one was a very long running thread on GLP back in 2014 by an old TAO that was a bit woo woo, that more or less told us Trump would win in 2016 as part of a "wildcard scenario" the old man was of pure heart and working around the world as many were to calm the energies ... that's around the time i did my 50 day fast on behalf of humanity ... and some believe that through the concerted efforts of many we (at least did our part) to avert a tragic timeline with Hillary at the helm

that thread disclosed some interesting tidbits and i'll have to look at my notes (of course i keep notes on things of interest). one involved Hussein and his soul contract TO destroy America left unfulfilled ... another involved the great test humanity was undergoing and the "results: we would generate would be the determining factors of either a smooth and easy RESET or a HARD one.

part of the "exam" necessitated the release of victim perspective and entering into authentic power, mostly because this is the TRUTH of each of us. but sometimes for the sake of politeness or out of a misguided notion of love we in effect, enable negative behavior in others, this does not serve either them or us. it is also necessary to "let go" of the propensity to trust in external forces and learn to trust in internal guidance instead

the allowance of others to take their power with their inability to say "STOP that" and instead smile nicely (acquiescing) instead of connecting to their Authentic Power has resulted in not quite achieving a smooth RESET though it DOES appear we escaped a harsh one.

ONE of the other disclosures related to JFK Jr. ... it appears he had yet a role to play/ another of the disclosures/predictions was of the world dominating role CHINA was to play as America descended ... this was in 2014. i'll post the initial post and link down below ..so people can arrive at their own conclusions ..

but ill have to pour through a bit since the thread is STILL ongoing SIX yrs later to find exact quote.

BEFORE that, in 2006 there was the CHANI project. i'm certain people here MUST be well acquainted ... i'm certain at least Bill is ..

for the few that aren't here is an excerpt:

THE CHANI PROJECT

"During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organization/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified).

A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers. They were closely watched 24/7.

Between those years, the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe/dimension/timeline. A remarkable and groundbreaking interaction ensued.

For a period of five years, researchers asked the Entity a series of over 20,000 questions and received answers to more than 95 per cent of questions asked"

i have the pdf in my files if Avalon doesn't have it ...

"Acolyte posted Part Three on his forum in 2013 believing it to be the fuse yr.

2013 –THE FUSE YEAR (Part Three)

I’ve been in a bit of a dilemma (see part one) in deciding what I should share for various personal and other reasons. That’s why I’ve been holding back this post for a few days. I thank you in advance for understanding.
    I’m also working from memory. (I’ve explained my situation before as to why I don’t have any access to my notes or the transcripts.)

So what follows below is what I feel comfortable with in sharing at this time.

The Premise.

In writing this I’m working under the premise that this is the Fuse Year and that the Entity and his Elders calculations, for our timeline, was 100% correct. This “100% correct”* is obviously not the case, but as I mentioned in Part Two, we have to assume that 2013 is the Fuse Year. There isn’t, in my view, any other possibility left in our time line where a global “Thatcher” political figure will “stroke” together with so many of the perimeter dots adding up.

*(The Entity made more than a 100 predictions/calculations and it was Rubicon who decided which predictions should be used in the “Me tel U” thread. Some of the predictions were just impossible to manifest and were kept from the Reveal. For example

there was a prediction that “the young Kennedy wil return” to be some kind of a new leader, but we all knew Young Kennedy died in a plane crash, so this “prediction” had no way of becoming reality. Even with these false-positives in 2006, the Entity’s authenticity was verified by different means to the Researchers at the time (1994-1999). As mentioned in the Nexus article these “means” still remain classified)

THEN there was a woman who seemed legit in posting on other subjects when one day the subject of JFK Jr came up this is what she said and i saved it

just interesting fyi of course employ your own discernment:

American Indian Elder
    06/09/2020 01:45 AM

OK, I guess it doesn't matter, I'm 80 with a bad heart, asthma and lupus so who knows how long I have an if this enlightens the mystery, good.

My mom is a full blood Chippewa and my father 1/2 Irish. His mom was a shirttail cousin to old Joe. An interesting, very intelligent woman with brick red hair. She disapproved of Joe's rum-running and affairs out in Hollywood so we didn't mention his name. They had other relatives up here and when John was Senator, he wrote to the two old schoolteachers.

I got a scholarship in '59 in Massachusetts, talk about destiny. My brother in law was a Major with SAC and whenever JFK landed at Westover, my sister and I went to shake hands and with John Even with full time job and full time school, I managed to work on his campaign, going door to door in Mass. and so on.My Dad encouraged me to "help the kid" since he was a hero (PT boat).Such exciting times.I was in Europe when he died, and I felt our whole future would change.

..fast forword to July,1999.Just visited my tall handsome son and his little family and driving back home along Lake Superior. A beautiful day when they interrupted the program to say JFk jr. was gone also. I didnt believe it and made a slew of phone calls to friends and contacts> this is what I think went down:

Johns cousin was getting married and he and his wife and her sister were going to fly out. The day before, he had lunch with Hillary. He was on crutches due to an injury to his ankle. As he left the restaurant, two of his friends and who worked on the magazine "George" were entering as he and HC left the restaurant. He looked pale and she was "smirking".

He was so distracted he barely said hello, unlike him, and he mentioned if they needed him he was going to be at a hotel not at home and didn't say which one. They figured he was going to tell HC he was jumping into the race in August to save money and hoped she would bow out.

Instead she explained to him HE should bow our or else and spelled it out so that he knew there was power and evil here. He called his wife and told her to pack up and take as much as she could and pack up for him, that he felt imminent danger.

He told her his plan, already discussed and cleared with Uncle Ted and she said her sister did want to go and he said well she still could but they had to leave that night.
    He gets to the airport, due to his injury his instructor agrees to fly the sister over to the island and John makes sure people see him so it will look like he was at the wedding and he never gets on the plane but meets Teds contact who hands him a briefcase with I.D.s passports, money and drives them to another airport where they disappear.

The plane goes down and John is saddened about his friend and sister in law and knows he REALLY has to disappear now, and calls Ted and says make it look like we also died. The brought the "bodies" up late at night, did and autopsy right there almost dockside and cremated them. Now all the Kennedys are strict Catholic and cremation was frowned upon. Then the ashes dumped overboard, NOT allowed by the church to scatter; and John did not like the sea that much.

You have to understand how revered he and his dad were in Mass. there would be no problem in getting this done and no one say a thing. I haven't till now. The family thinks this is what happened and he is alive and they are still hunting him and Trump but he is going to run as Trumps vice president if its safe. That's all I remember...its been a long time ago."

in case anyone was interested in first source, here is the 1st post of the Timelines thread

PS ... when you read "the WILD CARD" ... what is the wild card in cards? TRUMP

"September 2014

Recent events have forced my hand to put this on GLP.

The different timelines for this physical reality are rapidly merging into two time streams manifesting in the Western world. The international cabal dominated by Western elites are working the US and Middle East political and socio-economic systems to bring about their idea of an End Time Scenario.

Certain forces are maneuvering for Hillary Clinton to get elected as the president of the US in November 2016 to achieve Scenario One. To the outside world and off world civilizations, the US ( by its military, economic power and human diversity ) represents our present human reality . With Hillary elected to to " toothless tiger position as POTUS ", she will be deemed to be the " head of this human civilization " ( of course she will not in real terms )...she will be the WOMAN figurehead chief of this world. To hardcore Islamists, Conservative Christians and Jews, THIS IS A NO NO....IT WILL HERALD THE END OF THE WORLD. WHEN A FEMALE HEADS HUMAN CIVILIZATION, ARMAGEDDON ensues and the end of the world is nigh. Jesus will return to start a new kingdom, ahhh....the Second Coming.

Conservative forces in the US , the Jewish and Islamic world are working to this scenario. It is counter-intuitive, but the Conservatives/Haredis/Islamists all work to achieve this to herald the Second Coming of Christ, the Moshiach, Imam Mahdi. They are working the socio-political-economic and all other fronts to accomplish this goal...A GLOBAL RESET post " biblical type " Armageddon.

The second Time Stream Scenario involves other forces of the " powers that be " working towards Jeb Bush as the next POTUS. The possible election of Jeb Bush will set forth a scrambling for power, wealth and influence where unbridled greed and base human desire rules, leading to chaos and anarchy. The POTUS may be sacrificed to precipate rules and measures to ensure total control and domination. Martial law and draconian
    Enforcement rules will be applied to achieve a continuance of control and domination at ALL COSTS. All attempts are made to prevent a GLOBAL RESET.

The Second Scenario will involve such blatant,, unconscionable and overt display of human depravity that many people will awaken to spiritual yearnings for evolvement which will frighten the powers to be to institute draconian methods to maintain control and domination. Awaken humans will attempt to maintain Mother Earth and Human Integrity. Revolution and mass disobedience lead to total anarchy and chaos which may cause the powers to be to unleash their secret weapons of annihilation. The attempted use of their secret super weapons may see the intervention of our off world Guardians who can only act as a last resort. They will initiate GLOBAL RESET with our concurrence.

These 2 major timelines predominate current events. The wild cards are the Oriental civilizations. If the Oriental civilizations can shake off the shackles of control and domination on the psyche, they can precipitate a third Time Stream for a harmonious soft landing. The shaking of the shackles involve the Chinese abandoning their pursuit of unbridled greed brought by Western influence and return to the Tao.

The Indians must abandon the clingings to " Glorious Aryan " roots and return to their Gondwanaland qualities. It may seem humiliating but they have move from their Aryan centric culture to the more Tamilian-Gondwana
    Traditions. The Japanese, Koreans, Mongolians and South East Asians must embrace their Central Asian-Lemurian past they shared with the Chinese, Indians and Polynesians. The Chinese - Lemurian connection stems from Central Asian wing of the Lemurian civilization.

The wild card Time Stream of the Orientals will entail a soft landing of return to harmony with Naure, Mother Earth and the Cosmos. There will still be a GLOBAL RESET, but one will human freewill and knowledge. A knowing that we need to evolve out of base values and clinging to the physicality of 3D possessions.

Looking at China and the neighboring countries plunging deep into western type industrialization, greedy economics and social developments, the Wild Card Time Stream seem unlikely. The Western cabal's foray into Tibet and Xinjiang causes further closing of Chinese minds and attempts to drive the Chinese into greater Draconic measures, all which will satisfy the powers that be's attempts to prevent harmonious human evolution stemming from the Orient.

However I do know of latent Oriental growth of spirituality amongst the educated. However this is undermined by the underground Catholic churches, Falun Gong groups and lunatic spiritual mainstream Buddhist/Taoist religious groups all founded by the powers that be to sidetrack and derail this fledgling spiritual bloom. What we can hope that this " latent spirituality " remains latent to erupt into the " satori " moment of GLOBAL RESET.

As it is, the whole Western dominated world is racing along the first 2 Time Streams. By September 27, 2014 during the Lunar eclipse of the Chinese/Oriental Harvest Moon we will know whether the first 2 Time Stream Scenarios are inevitable. If the Cosmic Guardian Forces are able to awaken " satori-cally " the latent cosmo-human values when Mother Earth SHIELDS THE MOON's PSYCHO - MAGNETIC ray influence on humankind, and the Sun-Christ influence takes hold for the short period of SATORI AWAKENING, then will be heading for the Wild Card Scenario whereby a kind of " Ascension " occurs...Humankind achieves the CRITICAL MASS for harmonious RESET, Mother Earth safely increase Her frequency to match a 5 D REALITY FOR HUMANKIND. The powers that be and their patron, the abrahamic god, the demiurge, will be sent for Cosmic Recycling .

The Wild Card Scenario will also stream into 2016 and early 2017 when the Cosmic Guardians will complete their initial assistance of humankind to the new reality.

The first 2 scenarios will also end in a harsh Global Reset by early 2017. Mother Earth's consciousness will leave this physical 3D shell of Hers. Her Sentience will move to the 5D reality where her 5D physicality will nurture deserving beings who are ready for 5D experiences.

Once Mother Earth Sentience leaves the 3D physical shell it cannot support life as it is now, humans not ready for ascension will perish to he spiritually reloated to other 3 D planets able to sustain 3 D reality. For present earth humankind it will be a very harsh RESET, but a whole new paradigm of learning.

Timelines. Time Streams. Our choice. Our freewill!

SIX years later ... still ongoing ...

besides that the only other piece i came across that shimmered a bit, was the Schrodinger's Cat Blog where the "cats" asserted back in 2017 i think that JFK Jr was alive ...

that's all i have ...

is it possible?

you bet!

after all ... we don't know the whole story ...
    Last edited by iota; 15th January 2021 at 14:53. Reason: format

so that any adversary

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th January 2021), Ben (15th January 2021), Eva2 (17th January 2021), gini (15th January 2021), greybeard (15th January 2021), Journeyman (15th January 2021), magicmanx (15th January 2021), meat suit (15th January 2021), mountain_jim (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), onevoice (15th January 2021), Savannah (16th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #783
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Just in case Project Avalon has some Japanese-speaking members, one of my students there recently sent me a bunch of pro-Trump videos that Google hasn't bothered to censor yet. Many people around the world are rooting for Trump to win:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJ...6dep_zp7wqOiqA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcK...knBNM5J8T0qRxw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvt...YlfgPgMYxzGhUw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...0WuH4kUiK2Ux7Q

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Z...eV6WNg_2wLZPFg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMl...TrXaP9MzF6jAmQ

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (15th January 2021), Eva2 (17th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), mountain_jim (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), onevoice (15th January 2021), Savannah (16th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #784
    Scotland Avalon Member magicmanx's Avatar
    Thanks

What a wonderful post Iota ... brought tears to my eyes as I followed the Chani Project from the very first post away back in the day. Acolyte pulled together a post of only the words of the entity speaking in the order they were written and one beautiful sunny afternoon I sat down, totally uninterrupted and read from the beginning to the end. When I had finished I had the most profound spiritual experience that even today I cannot put into words. It was many days later that on the Chiani Forum a few people who had done the same as me wrote of their experience exactly the same as mine.

I just do not have enough hours in a day to sit and write posts on the forum but I thank you Iota for your wonderful eloquent post above. For sure you are on the right track. If only we had understood then. Huge hugs xxxxx

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to magicmanx For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), mountain_jim (15th January 2021), Savannah (16th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #785
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...984482305?s=20

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...644190721?s=20

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...442003968?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th January 2021 at 18:38.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), onevoice (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), TargeT (15th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #786
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

1000's of additional US National Guard just arrived at the US Capitol with gear.

What is this all about?
    Surely you dont need that many troops to defend against demonstrators.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th January 2021), BoR (15th January 2021), ClearWater (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), magicmanx (15th January 2021), mountain_jim (15th January 2021), selinam (15th January 2021), TargeT (15th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #787
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    1000's of additional US National Guard just arrived at the US Capitol with gear.

What is this all about?
    Surely you dont need that many troops to defend against demonstrators.
    Chris
    I think the official story is that the Democrat governors sent them to protect the Biden inauguration. Of course, the National Guard was pulled into the Army decades ago, not controlled by the governors.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BoR (15th January 2021), ClearWater (15th January 2021), greybeard (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), mountain_jim (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), onevoice (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #788
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...226813442?s=20

https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...019586560?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th January 2021 at 18:16.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (15th January 2021), ClearWater (15th January 2021), greybeard (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (15th January 2021), TargeT (15th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #789
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I think the official story is that the Democrat governors sent them to protect the Biden inauguration. Of course, the National Guard was pulled into the Army decades ago, not controlled by the governors.
    just for clarification, the national guard is primarily controlled by the state governors but CAN be federally activated (rarely done)... nothing has changed, this is how it's always been.

There are FAR too many troops FAR too early for this to be about the 20th... I assume it's more about the actions that are currently on going (declass etc...)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (15th January 2021), alh02 (16th January 2021), avid (15th January 2021), Ben (15th January 2021), BoR (15th January 2021), ClearWater (15th January 2021), gord (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), onevoice (15th January 2021), Reinhard (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Strat (15th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #790
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    just for clarification, the national guard is primarily controlled by the state governors but CAN be federally activated (rarely done)... nothing has changed, this is how it's always been.

There are FAR too many troops FAR too early for this to be about the 20th... I assume it's more about the actions that are currently on going (declass etc...)

I found this breakdown of what's been deployed eye opening:

https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blog...of-troops.html

Quote OK... whew
    Now, looking this over, 20K is a lot of folks
    But not so much when realizing they have a ****ing Fighter Wing attached. That's a lot of support peeps that need to be there to support the F-16s Which begs the question, just what in the hell are they expecting?
    Talking it over with Sapper, even if it's a 60-40 Shooters to Support (it never is, more like the opposite) That's still a ****ton of shooters

Newbie Shooters

Like "Never Deployed/Seen the 'Elephant'" Shooters

Which means "More than likely to **** the **** up"
    So who has sent them there? Is it the State Governors or the President?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ClearWater (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), Reinhard (15th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #791
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

All just for the inauguration....

Edit: The video was an mp4, so I made some screenshots. They go on and on and on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210115-202344_Telegram.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	45836   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210115-202349_Telegram.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	45837   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210115-202400_Telegram.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	45838  
    Last edited by BoR; 15th January 2021 at 19:32.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

ClearWater (15th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), Reinhard (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (15th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #792
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

25,000 troops in DC. One dot = one National Guard. Click to enlarge. From disclose.tv

Just to comprehend how huge this number is.

Are they expecting an alien invasion?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210115_205036_445.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	45839  

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

ClearWater (16th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), magicmanx (16th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), Reinhard (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #793
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    25,000 troops in DC. One dot = one National Guard. Click to enlarge. From disclose.tv

to bring even more clarity to your question ....

even the derisive New York Times reported:

"As the Secret Service prepares to shut downtown Washington days earlier than first planned, the acting police chief in Washington, Robert J. Contee III, announced Wednesday that an additional 5,000 National Guard troops would be deployed to the city to support local law enforcement providing security for Mr. Biden’s inauguration, bringing the total number of Guard personnel to 20,000.

That is roughly three times the total number of American troops deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Syria."

read full article here

which brings up another point ...

i hear there are pictures of Pelosi addressing military formations that are being taken down

why?

TargetT already confirmed a while back ... she has no authority

and being that she does NOT have any "military authority? i believe she is in violation of their procedures while in formation. i thought the only time civilians could address a military formation was during ceremonies.

Last edited by iota; 15th January 2021 at 20:45. Reason: removed phone #

so that any adversary

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

BoR (16th January 2021), ClearWater (16th January 2021), Eva2 (16th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (15th January 2021), TargeT (15th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #794
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    i believe she is in violation of their procedures while in formation. i thought the only time civilians could address a military formation was during ceremonies.
    no restrictions on that, I'm sure it was just a photo op thing... (that they apparently changed their mind on?)

she's not in the chain of command so she would just be talking to a bunch of bored soldiers that ultimately ignored everything she said... dog and pony show stuff.....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

alh02 (16th January 2021), avid (15th January 2021), ClearWater (16th January 2021), iota (15th January 2021), One (15th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Strat (15th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #795
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

President Trump Setting Traps For Biden & Co - Executive Order Passed
    498 views•Jan 15, 2021
    GFC TV
    7.05K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th January 2021), greybeard (15th January 2021), iota (16th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021), One (15th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #796
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Twitter Exposed: Jack Dorsey Ban Trump For Political Reasons; Biden's 1.9 Trillion Dollar Stimulus

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (16th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #797
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump TEASES Biden with SHOCKING document over the ‘witchhunt’ Mueller probe: ‘There is more’

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

One (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #798
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Utah activist John Sullivan arrested for involvement in Capitol riot

TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — Utah activist John Sullivan was taken into custody in Provo Thursday, over a week after he shared video of himself inside the U.S. Capitol as protesters breached security.

Sullivan, 26, was charged in federal court with:

One count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority
    One count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds
    One count of interfering with law enforcement engaged in the lawful performance of their official duties incident to and during the commission of civil disorder
    The arrest document states Sullivan can be seen outside the Capitol building using a microphone as he told the crowd “we about to burn this s___ down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office... f_______ pull him out of that ****... we ain’t waiting until the next election... we about to go get that m__________.”

While in the Capitol, Sullivan was wearing a ballistics vest and gas mask.

In a video posted to social media last week, Sullivan said he ran into the Capitol building with the others to document what was transpiring.

"I was there to record," said Sullivan in a video posted to Periscope Friday. "I was there to let people see that situation in the best possible way."

Sullivan is the founder of Insurgence USA, an activist group formed after the killing of George Floyd in the summer of 2020. He says he voluntarily interviewed with the FBI in Washington, DC on Jan. 7.

read full article

wonder if he's the guy who came up with this:

here is the affadavit filed ..

and in related news .. The father of James and Jayden Sullivan was a general in charge of logistics for the USAF

he was fired in 2008 for accidentally shipping 4 cruise missile heads to Taiwan.

and did you know there was yet another protest at the Capital just a couple of days ago? ... of course not, it wasn't pro Trump

it was BLM belligerently yelling at Capital police ...no kidding

not as in one person .. a protest ... lots of people lots of police ...

looking for link and photo that i thought i'd saved ...
    Last edited by iota; 16th January 2021 at 08:27.

so that any adversary

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (17th January 2021), greybeard (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), TargeT (16th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #799
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson Tonight Full 1/15/21 | Fox News January 15, 2021

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #800
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)

No idea, but if there's a Blue Beam event planned for the White House lawn (think The Day the Earth Stood Still) then the National Guard will be required to fire ineffectual pot shots at the holograms

To be serious, there's a lot of military on hand and the National Guard aspect is only one part of it. This helpful reminder of US Sub based ballistic missile capability could be interpreted as a 'back off'

https://twitter.com/US_Stratcom/stat...518401027?s=20

NORAD have been active

https://twitter.com/NORADCommand/sta...164288512?s=20

Then if you look at the USN, they seem to have a few carrier groups deployed, maybe as a deterrent?

https://twitter.com/USNavy/status/13...239123968?s=20

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

iota (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst 1 30 40 50 79 LastLast