Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #1541
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Jon Voight ... Wish he would choose to run. Nice to see him continue to speak his truths with dignity and courage.
    I met him once. He was walking his dog, and we chatted about dogs and things for a bit. I didn't even know who he was when we chatted, just that he exuded kindness and warmth.
    It was a pleasant chat.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Antagenet (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), ClearWater (19th October 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (19th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th October 2022), iota (19th October 2022), justntime2learn (18th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2022), mojo (19th October 2022), T Smith (23rd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #1542
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

• Watch CNN Host's Face When Republican Points Out Her Hypocrisy:

Kari Lake asking CNN’s Dana Bash why she doesn’t refer to Stacey Abrams as an election denier for never conceding to Brian Kemp.

My favorite thing about Kari is her ability to react to the media's hypocrisy on the fly, and create these great moments of putting leftist reporters on their heels.

Don’t forget Hillary put out an ad campaign of celebrities begging the electoral college electors to change their votes to her.

The best way to describe KL in these interviews is “formidable.” She’s obviously very comfortable on camera, and knows how the media game is played. No wonder KH refuses to face her. I’ve seen her be interviewed. That would be a bloodbath.

When your body language doesn’t match your words, she doesn’t believe what shes saying.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (27th October 2022), iota (19th October 2022), mojo (19th October 2022), mountain_jim (24th October 2022), Satori (23rd October 2022), T Smith (23rd October 2022)

5. Link to Post #1543
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,437 times in 5,646 posts

I really don't understand what is going on in Georgia. The choice sucks so bad and it doesn't add up. How is it Brian Kemp is now facing off with a democrat? Kemp is a total Rino and responsible for much of Georgia's election problems in 2020. He does not deserve the position as Governor and should be in jail for his crimes in our elections. Stacey Abrams is even more terrible. What kind of choice for voters is this?

Quote Stacey Abrams and Gov. Brian Kemp clashed in a fiery debate Monday night that centered on support for law enforcement, the Second Amendment, and claims of voter suppression that incited a number of back-and-forths between the two.

The debate was hosted in Atlanta by the Atlanta Press Club and was the first face off between the two candidates since they first ran against each other in 2018. Also included was Libertarian candidate Shane Hazel.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...an-kemp-debate

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (27th October 2022), iota (19th October 2022), mountain_jim (24th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #1544
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,109 times in 8,176 posts

‘Mainstream’ media finally admits voting machines connected to internet can be hacked, which is exactly what Trump said
    Wednesday, October 19, 2022 by: JD Heyes

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-...be-hacked.html

Following the chaotic 2020 election, lawyers for President Donald Trump, along with several computer and election experts, sounded the alarm about voting machines in key battleground states that they believed were hacked and, thus, subjected to vote manipulation.

The mainstream media, all of whom are propagandists for the Democratic Party, slammed those concerns as the rantings of wild conservative conspiracy theorists beholden to QAnon. But now that it appears as though Democrats are going to have their rear ends handed to them in next month’s midterm elections, suddenly the ‘mainstream’ media is reporting that yes, in fact, voting machines connected to the internet are at risk of being hacked and votes are at risk of being changed.

“There’s a largely overlooked hacking target that could help those who want to sow doubt about vote tallies in the November midterms: cellular modems that transmit unofficial election-night results,” reported left-of-center outlet Politico.

“The modems, which send vote data from precincts to central offices using cellphone networks, help election officials satisfy the public’s demand for rapid results. But putting any networking connection on an election system opens up new ways to attack it that don’t require physical access to machines, and security experts say the risks aren’t worth the rewards,” the report continued.

Dan Wallach, a Rice University computer science professor who has exposed flaws and problems in election equipment many times, added: “You’re counting on a bunch of infrastructure to deliver data back and forth, and it’s well within the capabilities of nation-state hackers to break into that infrastructure.”

That is all in line, literally, with what Donald Trump’s legal and election expert teams said following the 2020 election that was clearly stolen from him, as exposed by Dinesh D’Souza’s blockbuster documentary, “2000 Mules.” Only then, the ‘mainstream media,’ which protects Democrats, called the allegations hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

The report continued:

At least six states — Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan and Minnesota — use modems to transmit results in a combined 36 counties, according to a POLITICO survey. Rhode Island uses them statewide, and Washington, D.C., uses them citywide. Wisconsin, which the nonprofit election integrity group Verified Voting identified as using modem-equipped devices, did not respond to inquiries about whether its counties use the feature.

Retired United States Army Col. Phil Waldron, one of those experts who warned the Department of Homeland Security prior to the 2020 election that voting machines could be hacked, made his statement during a public hearing with the Arizona State Legislature, where he relayed what he and his team of election watchdogs learned about the Dominion Voting Systems machines.

“When I started working on this project in August, I called them up and said, ‘You guys have got to come out and look at it.’ They did. They spent an initial three hours going through this data. At the end of that, one of them said, ‘I think I need to go outside and throw up,'” Waldron noted.

The DHS followed up with Waldron’s team and their findings. At one point several employees, who are based out of Arlington, Virginia, flew to Dallas to obtain over 600 gigabytes of data.

“After they analyzed, there was a scan – a passive scan done. They conducted a limited scan and determined that there were vulnerabilities,” said Waldron.

But now that Democrats appear set to lose a lot of elections, suddenly, here comes a ‘media’ cheerleader to ‘warn’ about something they dismissed when Trump made the same claim.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), ClearWater (20th October 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), iota (23rd October 2022), mountain_jim (24th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #1545
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    On September 10th 2019 a new podcast popped up. It was called Campaign HQ and hosted by David Plouffe, former President Barack Obama’s campaign manager and White House Senior Advisor.

Interestingly September 2019 was around the time conspiratorial insiders would have been getting briefed (to varying degrees) on the coming scamdemic. E.g. The ExCeL venue in London cancelled it's 2020 bookings in August 2019 and went on to become one of (I hear there was one in Wembley too) the special emergency overflow 'hospitals' for the 'pandemic', for London.

The Campaign HQ podcast ran, weekly, all the way up to and through the November 2020 election, ending on November 13th 2020.

It's back, for "Season 2". Kicked off with a 1 minute intro on September 7th, followed the next day with the first full episode called, simply, Pennsylvania. There have been six so far.

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Welcome to Campaign HQ Season 2

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Pennsylvania

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Georgia

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Nevada

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Arizona

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Michigan

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Wisconsin

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - North Carolina

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Texas

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Ohio
    Last edited by norman; 3rd November 2022 at 20:32.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (27th October 2022), iota (23rd October 2022), mountain_jim (24th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #1546
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

The venue was PACKED with THOUSANDS of Trump supporters 3
    -and-a-half hours before President Trump is scheduled to speak!

BREAKING: President Trump Announces
    He Will Sue Pulitzer Committee
    for Giving Pulitzer Prize to Fake News Reporters

The Gateway Pundit Reports:

"President Trump held a Save America rally tonight in Robstown, Texas.

During his speech President Trump announced he will be suing the Pulitzer organization in the next two weeks to retract the Pulitzer Prizes from the Washington Post and New York Times fake news reporters who lied about his connections to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

We now know the entire story was a hoax perpetrated by the FBI-DOJ and Hillary Clinton campaign in an attempted coup of the Trump administration.

The perpetrators behind this historic crime have never been held accountable for this despicable act and the greatest hoax in American history. And yet numerous Trump associates were punished, abused, jailed and fired for being linked to President Trump.

The FBI-DOJ used the fake news media as a tool in this massive lie they perpetrated on the American public and the world."

Article Source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...apo-reporters/

you HAVE to love both TRUMP and the tenacity of his supporters

we may be called many things ...

but "obedient sheep"? NEVER

just looking back on the HUNDREDS of thousands of minutes of time, energy and focus

spent by the inept and shameless tools of the parasitic controllers ~ MSM

to indoctrinate the WORLD to HATE TRUMP?

and seeing their dismal failure?

this could be about cartoons for all i care

what gives me hope? what makes me proud?

what touches, moves me and inspires me?

is that THERE IS portion of the populace IMMUNE to their LIES and propaganda

and that means?

we CAN DO ANYTHING

and Trump? ... well, HE IS

they did what they did ... and he is holding them response-able

it isn't what they DO that matters ...

it is OUR RESPONSE that does

below, 2 minute video ... NOT reading from a teleprompter

NOT speaking words written FOR him

NOT stuttering as he speaks

but telling it straight from his heart ...

NEVER EVER ... giving up!

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Brigantia (23rd October 2022), ClearWater (27th October 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (23rd October 2022), heretogrow (23rd October 2022), mountain_jim (24th October 2022), T Smith (23rd October 2022)

13. Link to Post #1547
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I think I have watched every rally of Trump these last two years...yesterday's was especially touching when the crowd broke out singing the national anthem.

It gives me hope for the world.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Brigantia (23rd October 2022), ClearWater (27th October 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), heretogrow (23rd October 2022), iota (27th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #1548
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I think I have watched every rally of Trump these last two years...yesterday's was especially touching when the crowd broke out singing the national anthem.

It gives me hope for the world.
    hang on to that!

it is a worthy focus

they want to drive us to despair

to CHOOSE hope instead

is an act of defiance in itself

i join you in that Ernie!!

you absolutely rock!

so that any adversary

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (27th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2022), Reinhard (5th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #1549
    Thanks

[ poll watchers, I guess ]

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), ClearWater (27th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2022), iota (27th October 2022), mountain_jim (27th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #1550
    Thanks

I'm not sure how seriously to take this, or it's source.

IT’S OVER… Democrats Pull Out of Swing-State Florida – “It’s Going to Be Ugly”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...da-going-ugly/

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), iota (30th October 2022), Reinhard (5th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #1551
    Thanks

Mel K And Jovan Hutton Pulitzer On Election Truths And Consequences 10-25-22
    45 minutes Posted Oct 25, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    Please learn more and keep up with the amazing Jovan here: http://jovanhuttonpulitzer.locals.com/

He gives real practical advice on how Americans [should] cast their votes on Nov 8th.

For one thing, ONLY USE A BLUE BALL POINT to mark your candidate. ( take one with you ).

Plenty of other tips too.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (16th November 2022), iota (30th October 2022), Reinhard (5th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #1552
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RNC Sues Flint, Michigan For Stacking Polls
    With Democrat Workers Ahead Of Key Midterm Election

The Federalist reports:

"The Republican National Committee has filed a lawsuit against the city of Flint, Michigan, for failing to hire an equal number of poll workers from each of the two major political parties in preparation for the midterm elections.

Michigan law requires election officials appoint an equal number “of election inspectors in each election precinct from each major political party.” Despite a demand letter from the RNC, Flint has failed to comply with state statutes. Roughly only 120 of the 680 election inspectors hired in Flint for the 2022 midterms are Republican, the newly filed lawsuit alleges. While Flint recently told the RNC it hired 50 more Republican-affiliated poll watchers, it refused to further ensure equal party representation among election workers.

That means only 18 percent of Flint’s approximately
    680 election inspectors are Republican.
    That means only 18 percent of Flint’s approximately 680 election inspectors are Republican. Not to mention that on the city’s absentee ballot counting boards, the lawsuit claims, there are only six Republicans to 56 Democrats — a 9 to 1 ratio.

“Michigan election law clearly states that election commissioners have a responsibility to hire an equal partisan breakdown of election inspectors, but Flint has hired hundreds more Democrats than Republicans,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a statement. “This is unacceptable and unfair to Michigan voters: Republicans are going to court to deliver the fairness that Michiganders deserve.”

The RNC’s lawsuit follows another election-related controversy in Flint.

After reports surfaced that city officials had disproportionately hired more Democrat than Republican poll watchers during Michigan’s Aug. 2 primary, attorneys for Pure Integrity Michigan Elections sent a letter to the city demanding it balance out the number of partisan poll watchers before the November general election. Flint’s longtime, controversy-riddled city clerk, Inez Brown, announced she was stepping down two days after receiving the letter."

full article here: https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/31...term-election/

there is NO doubt that plans for fraud are firmly in place

particularly when they begin accusing us

as though we NEED fraud

legions have deserted the democratic party in throves

they lie, they cheat and they are shameless in doing so

it will be up to us to stand in their way this time

as we await the FF that surely is planned as a distraction

may God bless America and preserve our status as a beacon of Freedom

for those who follow after us

just like we received from those that came before us

so that any adversary

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (16th November 2022), heretogrow (1st November 2022), Reinhard (5th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #1553
    Thanks

Trump ally Tom Barrack acquitted of foreign agent charges

https://apnews.com/article/middle-ea...3ac1827f60aa4d

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (16th November 2022), iota (4th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), Satori (5th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #1554
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kari Lake drops reference to Killary's Arkancide rumors

that leave no doubt as to the fact

that the number of people who are now dead

AFTER getting in her crosshairs

far exceeds the realm of possible coincidence

Kari says:

"but i was a little concerned today, i'm going to be honest, when i saw Hillary Clinton ..."

Kari said

I'm in perfect health

my brakes in my car are in good shape

and I'm not suicidal

and we're going to win this thing on Tuesday ..
    way to go Kari

wishing your well deserved win to be unimpeded by those who stand NO chance of an honest win!

also:

here is Bill Clinton caught on film pulling a "Robbie Parker"

a CLEAR lack of compassion

exceeded only by his unasharmed intent to deceive

so that any adversary

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), DNA (16th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), Reinhard (5th November 2022), Satori (5th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #1555
    Thanks

Yes the Red Wave is coming...but we might have to wait at least a few days for the counting to catch up. You know, those pesky machines can only go so fast - it's not like they are counting by hand - which only takes a few hours.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), bluestflame (16th November 2022), DNA (16th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), wondering (16th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #1556
    Language
    English
    Thanks

there was speculation as to his role or even usefulness post midterms

now this made news today

so that any adversary

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), ClearWater (16th November 2022), DNA (16th November 2022), norman (16th November 2022), wondering (16th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #1557
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok ... now i'm really confused!

i'm going to gonna go ahead and say it:

"fact checkers are NOT going like this"

Last edited by iota; 16th November 2022 at 09:09.

so that any adversary

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th November 2022), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), ClearWater (16th November 2022), DNA (16th November 2022), pyrangello (11th December 2022), wondering (16th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #1558
    Thanks

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), pyrangello (11th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #1559
    Thanks

A novel flashback.

Obama In 2008 Warns: Politicians 'Monkeyed Around With Elections'; 9-3-2008

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Ewan (13th January 2023), Jambo (13th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #1560
    Thanks

But what if the majority of voting machines by coincidence break down during voting day?

And machine rejects of same-day votes get thrown in a marked bin for adjudication.

Nah, I don't like where this is heading. Sounds conspiratorial...

https://survivalblog.com/2022/01/03/...uote-day-1658/
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 16th January 2023 at 05:37.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), ClearWater (16th January 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst 1 28 68 78 79 LastLast