+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 79 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,379 times in 8,335 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Can someone please explain to me how stopping the trucks, in November, does anything but help the communist coup d'etat ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), ClearWater (26th November 2020), Gwin Ru (26th November 2020), iota (26th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

and now Whistle Blower direct testimony on ALL the points we have been aware of about changing, deleting votes, and defrauding the American public

does this fall under treason?

what is the penalty?

to have colluded and plotted to overthrow the American government? to deprive Americans of their legally elected President? to have inserted a buffoon figurehead whose dementia has him confusing his granddaughter with his dead son and unable to put a coherent sentence together and have EVERY news media outlet proclaim that THAT man not just beat our president but obtained MORE votes than ANY other president in the history of the United States?

can there be a greater insult to our intelligence?

and to overtly LIE and perpetrate a deception so uniform and widespread it could only be achieved through a concerted conspiracy?

i can think of no more grievous or heinous crime nor deeper violation of public trust

how can it NOT be treason?

seems to me like they've gotten enough rope?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ropium.png
Views:	12
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	45254
    Last edited by iota; 26th November 2020 at 18:33. Reason: add two words
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), Satori (26th November 2020), selinam (27th November 2020), T Smith (27th November 2020), TargeT (27th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #223
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Can someone please explain to me how stopping the trucks, in November, does anything but help the communist coup d'etat ?
    absolutely

we are at war Norman

this is NOT about election fraud

this was an attempted take over of our government

and they don't even have the decency or courage to show their face

of one thing we are CLEAR ... that babbling "i can't help myself but touch young children" and "call myself 'Joe Biden's husband'" buffoon? is nothing but a puppet and a very poor one at that

AND THEN to have EVERY single news media declare OUTRIGHT deception ~

pronounce in uniform concert ~ "President Elect Joe Biden"

when without Trump's concession we have a Constitution with certain parameters that CANNOT be circumvented. YET THEY INTENTIONALLY conspired to perpetrate FRAUD upon the average unsuspecting and trusting John and Jane Doe

it will take the people to revolt

now in Texas? we are armed. make no mistake about it.

i, myself, have spent an ENTIRE lifetime advocating peace and love for humanity. i've never owned a gun. i called a friend who owns a pawn shop and related my possible interest. ... THAT day? would have been the day that hell froze over for me in the past... that's where they've taken me and they need to KNOW it. "

i've been politically active before. wore sunglasses was careful.
    Obama had passed Indefinite Detention under the NDAA and the dude was evil ~ again with a charismatic smile

this time? i put my picture up. recent picture not ages old and spelled out my name loud and CLEAR. the man next to me? is the governor of the state of texas, Greg Abbott

Obama was actually the one originally selected to "set it up" we knew it

THAT time i fasted and prayed for 50 days advocating for humanity
    things change

its time to put up or shut up

sooooooo ...

the trucking industry is HOW everything gets mobilized in this country. or at least a major part of it. the lack of movement can bring the country to its knees ... literally ...

the very fact that they are prepared to do it? should send a message loud and CLEAR

that docile
    obedient
    lap dogs
    who will roll over and obey?

we are NOT
    and i assure you
    i am NOT alone

looking for a specific video that i posted at onset of this thread that as a matter of fact specifically suggested THIS very tactic

it is from another country who went through this and THAT was one of the ways they fought back

and WON
    Last edited by iota; 26th November 2020 at 11:46.

so that any adversary

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th November 2020), Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020), Gwin Ru (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), norman (26th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), Satori (26th November 2020), selinam (27th November 2020), T Smith (27th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the eyes of the world are upon us ... they are rooting for us ..... worth a listen

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sCQL8CtoTcKC/
    Last edited by iota; 26th November 2020 at 19:09.

so that any adversary

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), Dorjezigzag (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), Satori (26th November 2020), selinam (27th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks

sadly, there is no longer even a modicum of pretense about depriving us
    of one of our most cherished and fundamental Rights
    ~ Freedom of Speech

so that any adversary

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (26th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th November 2020), Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), ClearWater (26th November 2020), Eva2 (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), Satori (26th November 2020), selinam (27th November 2020), Tintin (27th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Headline: Biden received more total votes than any presidential candidate in History

More than President Kennedy, more than President Reagan, Obama and more than our MUCH beloved President Trump?

President Trump doesn't think so ... i'd have to agree

sources:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...trump-1092217/

https://fortune.com/2020/11/04/biden...record-number/
    Last edited by iota; 26th November 2020 at 19:58. Reason: add source

so that any adversary

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (26th November 2020), Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), ClearWater (26th November 2020), greybeard (27th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), norman (27th November 2020), One (26th November 2020), Patient (26th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), Satori (26th November 2020), selinam (27th November 2020), sunflower (26th November 2020), Tintin (27th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"President Trump and First Lady Melania
    participated in the annual pardoning ceremony for
    Thanksgiving day Turkeys “Corn and Cob”

[Transcript] – THE PRESIDENT: Well, thank you very much. Please. And I just want to congratulate everybody. The Dow Jones Industrial Average just broke, for the first time in history, 30,000. It’s now — (applause) — that’s good.

That’s great for jobs, and it’s good for everything. And this is the ninth time that we set a record during the course of 2020, and it’s the 48th time that we’ve set the record during the Trump administration. And there’s never been anything like that. So I just want to congratulate everybody that worked so hard: the White House, but maybe most importantly, the people of our country. It’s a tremendous achievement.

The First Lady and I are thrilled to welcome you all to the beautiful Rose Garden where the First Lady actually worked very hard on renovating it. It was 61 years — it was in rough shape. Very big job, actually, when you go to the wires underground. People have no idea how complex it is, but you’ve done a fantastic job. Thank you very much. (Applause.)

And we’re also very happy to have with us my daughter, Ivanka, and Jared and Theodore, Arabella, and Joseph. Thank you very much for coming. (Applause.) They like the turkey. Thank you very much.

On behalf of the entire Trump family, I want to wish every American a healthy and very happy Thanksgiving. We’re here today to continue a beloved annual tradition: the official presidential pardon of a very, very fortunate turkey, because Thanksgiving is a special day for turkeys — I guess, probably for the most part, not a very good one when you think about it. The first turkey to dodge the White House dinner table received unofficial clemency when President Abraham Lincoln’s son, Tad, begged his father to spare his new friend.

For the past 73 years, the National Turkey Federation has presented the National Thanksgiving Turkey to the President. Starting under President George H.W. Bush, these birds have received a formal pardon every single year.

Today, it is my honor to present to you this year’s lucky bird, Corn, and, just in case we needed him, Cob. Corn and Cob. That’s not too hard to remember, is it?

Name:	president trump thanksgiving turkey.png
Views:	13
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	45261

This year, our nation commemorates the 400th anniversary of the pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock. After arriving in the New World, the brave men and women of the Mayflower endured a bitter and dangerous winter — very, very dangerous winter. Many were sick, most were starving, and all were praying for a miracle. Thankfully, God heard their prayers.

From our earliest days, America has always been a story of perseverance and triumph, determination and strength, loyalty and faith. This week, in a time that is very unusual but in so many ways, very, very good — what we’ve endured and been able to endure, with the vaccines now coming out one after another. It’s an incredible thing that happened. One of the greatest medical achievements that this planet has ever seen.

But it’s time to remember that we live in a great, great country — the greatest of them all. And there’s nothing even close, as far as I’m concerned.

Every American can be united in thanksgiving to God for the incredible gifts he has bestowed upon us: the blessings of family, community, and this exceptional, beautiful, and great country. It’s greater than ever before.

During this Thanksgiving, we extend our eternal gratitude to the doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, and scientists who have waged the battle against the China virus, and we give thanks for the vaccines and therapies that will soon end the pandemic. It’s just — just such a tremendous feeling to know that they’re coming, and they’ll be coming probably starting next week, or shortly thereafter.

We send our love to every member of the armed forces and the law enforcement heroes risking their lives to keep America safe, to keep America great, and, as I say, “America first.” Shouldn’t go away from that: America first. (Applause.)

We give thanks to the priceless freedoms that we’ve inherited, and we ask God to watch over and protect our nation and its people during this incredible holiday and in all of the years to come. We ask that of God.

Once again, Melania and I wish to thank everybody for your incredible courtesies and also wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

And now it’s time for the moment of our guests of honor. They’ve been waiting, and, in this case, he’s been waiting for this. And bring them out. Look at that beautiful, beautiful bird. Oh, so lucky. That is a lucky bird.

Corn, I hereby grant you a full pardon. Thank you, Corn. What a bird. (Applause.) Thank you.

MR. KARDEL: (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: Iowa farm. I knew I liked you. (Laughter.) That’s great. Beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Thank you very much. (Applause.) Thank you, everybody. Have a good one.

source:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...rdon-ceremony/
    Last edited by iota; 28th November 2020 at 04:41. Reason: shorten article

so that any adversary

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), greybeard (27th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th November 2020), Tintin (27th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump Admin Removes Globalists and Warhawks
    from Defense Policy Board
    Including Kissinger and Madeleine Albright

Name:  Madeleine Albright.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  21.3 KB

Newslaw just reported:

"The Trump administration removed globalists and warhawks from the Defense Policy Board on Wednesday including Madeleine Albright, Henry Kissinger, Jane Harman and Eric Cantor.

That was long overdue.

Madeleine Albright is famous for bribing the North Korean dictators with US cash in a failed peace agreement.
    She also famously argued that killing 500,000 Iraqi children was a good foreign policy move.

Gateway Pundit:

"Here is a much forgotten exchange between Lesley Stahl and Madeleine Albright on “60 Minutes” back on May 12, 1996 that is not getting much play lately:

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq:

"We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright:

"I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it."

Albright also famously said there was a “special place in hell” for women who did not vote for Crooked Hillary.

(in 2018) Albright was out comparing President Donald Trump to:
    the Nazi regime,
    the Soviet communists,
    the Marxist regime in Venezuela,
    and other “fascist” leaders
    like Orban in Hungary and
    Duterte in The Philippines.

What an awful thing to say.

Gateway Pundit noted:
    :
    "FYI–
    The Nazis killed at least 6 million innocent Jews and minorities.
    The Stalin regime murdered around 9 million victims of repression."

to me? this definitely would qualify as "CLEARING the SWAMP"
    i'd forgotten how truly reprehensible some of creatures in the swamp actually were ..
    Last edited by iota; 27th November 2020 at 08:26. Reason: format

so that any adversary

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (27th November 2020), Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), ClearWater (27th November 2020), greybeard (27th November 2020), Gwin Ru (27th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th November 2020), One (27th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), selinam (27th November 2020), Tintin (27th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Swamp is Draining ..

Name:  kissinger many will die.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  32.6 KB

Foreign Policy:

"Several members of the top federal advisory committee to the U.S. Department of Defense have been suddenly pushed out, multiple U.S. officials told Foreign Policy, in what appears to be the outgoing Trump administration’s parting shot at scions of the foreign-policy establishment.

The directive, which the Pentagon’s White House liaison Joshua Whitehouse sent on Wednesday afternoon, removes 11 high-profile advisors from the Defense Policy Board, including former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and Madeleine Albright; retired Adm. Gary Roughead, who served as chief of naval operations; and a onetime ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, Jane Harman. Rudy De Leon, a former chief operating officer at the Pentagon once considered by then-Defense Secretary James Mattis for a high-level policy role, will also be ousted.

Also booted in today’s sweep of the board, which is effective immediately, were former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and David McCormick, a former Treasury Department undersecretary during the George W. Bush administration. Both had been added to the board by Mattis in 2017. Jamie Gorelick, a Clinton administration deputy attorney general; Robert Joseph, a chief U.S. nuclear negotiator who convinced Libya to give up weapons of mass destruction; former Bush Deputy National Security Advisor J.D. Crouch II; and Franklin Miller, a former top defense official, have also been removed.

This story is based on interviews with three current and former officials. In a statement late Wednesday, the Department of Defense confirmed the decision. “As part of long-considered changes, we can confirm that several members of the Department’s Defense Policy Board have been removed,” a defense official said. “We are extremely grateful for their dedicated service, commitment, and contributions to our national security. Future announcements for new members of the board will be made soon.”

source:
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/25...-policy-board/

My Commentary:

it is widely believed that Kissinger has been controlling Western foreign policy at all levels for about 70 years. He’s chairman of over 100 NGOs,

Many consider him to be a war criminal who was responsible for extending the Vietnam war by several years in order to ensure Nixon got re-elected. for this he was awarded (rewarded) the Nobel Peace Prize.

There is a Section in Wikileaks where Kissinger was referred to as "the ruler of the world" in the political playbook of Bill and Hilary and Obama in Wikileaks Section 1.3 The Bilderberg Group

Wikileaks:
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/5...fessional.html

The removal of persons ("draining of the swamp") long held to be of questionable ethics and possibly perpetrators of heinous crimes has been long awaited by many
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cnn reported firings.png
Views:	11
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	45264  
    Last edited by iota; 27th November 2020 at 19:40. Reason: clarify commentary source

so that any adversary

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), ClearWater (27th November 2020), Gwin Ru (27th November 2020), Reinhard (28th November 2020), selinam (27th November 2020), TargeT (27th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not Only Was Dominion Prone to Attack from China and Iran –
    It Was Also Connected to Pro-Obama Entity Known as ACORN

"On Thanksgiving eve Attorney Sidney Powell filed a 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT on massive voter fraud in the Georgia election this year. Then it was discovered that she simitaneously filed a complaint in Michigan as well.

General Flynn Attorney Abigail Frye broke the news late Wednesday night–

Then on Thanksgiving Day Sidney Powell retweeted two tweets by Liberty Times and Politics.

The tweets included a court filing that includes information on Dominion and Edison Research’s connections to the Internet.

We noted that the document identifies Dominion’s Trump-hater Eric Coomer is the inventor of the authentication function within the application.

Then on Thanksgiving Day Sidney Powell retweeted two tweets by Liberty Times and Politics.

The tweets included a court filing that includes information on Dominion and Edison Research’s connections to the Internet.

We noted that the document identifies Dominion’s Trump-hater Eric Coomer is the inventor of the authentication function within the application.

And then on page 16 of the legal filing the document identifies foreign actors having access to US elections through the Dominion – Edison Research connections.

(NOTE: pg 16 of contract above)
    This was shocking news.

Were any Americans aware that our election systems were so prone to attack and that foreign actors China and Iran had attempted to manipulate the results of our election?

However, as we perused the appendix further, we see that Iran and China are not the only entities with access to the Dominion data and the ability to manipulate the results of our elections. There is a direct connection to Belgrade, Serbia and there are or were numerous Dominion employees in Serbia.

But on page 8 we see Dominion – Edison has connections to domestic players. One entity is Indivisible which was formerly Obama connected ACORN:

Name:	Acorn tie to Obama.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	45267

A search of the indivisible.org network showed a subdomain which evidences the existence of Scorecard Software in use as part of the Indivisible formerly (ACORN) political group for Obama

you can read full article here:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-known-acorn/

so that any adversary

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (27th November 2020), Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), ClearWater (27th November 2020), Eva2 (27th November 2020), Reinhard (28th November 2020), TargeT (27th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf
    https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

2 fillings from Powells and there's spelling mistakes
    It would be interesting to see if these are the actual documents filed with the court.

The spelling errors may be intentional, bait for MSM to cover the filings, bait for the unwashed masses to actually look at the documents. Whereas the typical response would be to blackout, the MSM won't be able to contain themselves.

In my view the MSM was just played... we are in an intense information war fighting for the very fate of the Republic and this may have been a weaponized tactic.
    Last edited by T Smith; 27th November 2020 at 13:42.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), ClearWater (27th November 2020), Eva2 (27th November 2020), iota (27th November 2020), TargeT (27th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks

President Asserts his RIGHT to RESPECT

"Don't Talk to me that Way!
    I'm the President of the United States!
    Don't EVER talk to the President that way!"

Are we absolutely certain treason isn't applicable somewhere in the systematic, relentless, subversive and focused actions by the media to undermine the President of the United States, the office and its governance?

what about their organized action plan that initiated from the onset of his election?:

Last edited by iota; 27th November 2020 at 20:16. Reason: color

so that any adversary

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), Reinhard (28th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

It would be interesting to see if these are the actual documents filed with the court.

The spelling errors may be intentional, bait for MSM to cover the filings, bait for the unwashed masses to actually look at the documents. Whereas the typical response would be to blackout, the MSM won't be able to contain themselves.

In my view the MSM was just played... we are in an intense information war fighting for the very fate of the Republic and this may have been a weaponized tactic.
    you are not alone in suspecting this ....

when someone who obviously does not lack intelligence or the wherewithall to do things differently than they do? it is a fair assumption that it is a CHOICE they are making and that there are most likely reasons behind that choice

take me for example ... some (with much more time on their hands than i do to waste on such frivolous and insignificant to them speculation) might wonder at my lack of regard for capitalization and exemplary grammar. hopefully my words communicate sufficient intelligence and perhaps some of the money my parents spent on my education.

so if its not lack of education, what is it? i'm not really a careless individual with little regard for things of importance. the answer is quite simple but truthful. ~~ i don't have time

it was years ago, that i endeavored to spend vast amounts of time in research and where as some have stamp collecting as a hobby, since i was 9, i collected "facts". it used to be easier and less time consuming. if it was in print? one was pretty safe in assuming that what was stated was a "fact"

this is increasingly not the case. so MORE time is necessary to check and double check and cross reference points that a single discovery would have sufficed. As it is i often work past 4 in the morning ... there is no way i would get done the things that i get done if i took more time to do them

AND from time to time you will hear me assert that

"ALL things always serve ALL sides"

meaning, while it serves ME to cram as much in to each moment of time that i'm allotted?
    it also most likely will serve that person that is still hanging on to an "attachment" that things meet with THEIR expectations and their concept of "how things should be"

yep, absolutely asserting that i'm saying "You're welcome!" to anyone i might possibly annoy

most likely, they NEEDED me to provide a catalyst of "annoyance" to hopefully initiate the process of terminating that way of being,
    it falls under Control/Domination programs and patterns that most likely show up in other areas of their lives such as personal relationships and the effects are most likely detrimental to THEM

so ... if my style annoys you?
    (whoever the annoyed "you" might be?)

you are quite welcome! happy to oblige!
    but ... have to run now
    Last edited by iota; 27th November 2020 at 21:19. Reason: bold formatting for emphasis and emoji

so that any adversary

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), ClearWater (27th November 2020), Gwin Ru (27th November 2020), Reinhard (28th November 2020), T Smith (28th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i wonder if this news is somehow connected to the recent purge (long awaited recent draining of the swamp) that just transpired?

Iran Blames Israel, US For Assassination Of Top Nuclear Scientist

"Iran accused Israel and the U.S. of organizing the assassination of one of its top nuclear scientists on Friday and vowed revenge, sharply escalating tensions in the Persian Gulf in the final weeks of Donald Trump’s presidency. Mohsen Fakhrizadeh was the head of research and innovation at Iran’s Ministry of Defense, and was also viewed internationall as the head of Iran's nuclear weapons program. He was killed close to the Damavand campus of Islamic Azad University, about 60 kilometers east of central Tehran, Iran's Tasnim news reported.

"Terrorists murdered an eminent Iranian scientist today. This cowardice—with serious indications of Israeli role—shows desperate warmongering of perpetrators," Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said in a tweet. Iran’s army also accused the U.S. of bearing responsibility. Curiously, Trump retweeted a New York Times report on Fakhrizadeh’s killing without commenting.

Zarif urged the international community to condemn the attack, while the head of Iran’s armed forces, Major General Mohammad Bagheri, called for the assassination to be avenged. Four other Iranian nuclear scientists have been killed since 2010, with Tehran blaming the intelligence agencies of its arch foes, Israel and the U.S.

Fakhrizadeh's assassination comes after Trump reportedly considered bombing Iran and days after US Sec Pompeo had a secret meeting in Saudi Arabia with MBS, Netanyahu, the Mossad Chief, Israeli NatSec Advisor & the Israeli Military Secretary."

read more here:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/he...t-assassinated

so that any adversary

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), Reinhard (28th November 2020), Satori (27th November 2020), T Smith (28th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #235
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

Whether the typos are intentional (which I doubt) or inadvertent (most likely) is in my view of no moment. Fortunately, substance still prevails over form; even in the US judicial system.

This was a massive undertaking that was done under incredible time constraints and with many people contributing. Typos happen, especially with too many hands involved in the work product. Also, when in a hurry the writer often sees the word that was intended, but not actually typed. That is one function of an editor, to check for typos.

In the final editing some typos were missed. Poor form, maybe, and I’d argue inevitable under the circumstances. But that does not detract from the substance and the merit of the complaints.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (27th November 2020), alh02 (28th November 2020), Bill Ryan (27th November 2020), ClearWater (28th November 2020), Gwin Ru (27th November 2020), iota (27th November 2020), T Smith (28th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #236
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Breaking:

President Trump Announces Rally
    in Georgia on Saturday Night

NOVEMBER 27, 2020 COMMENTARY 3 MINS READ

Name:	Trump-Rally-13.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	45278

"A man on a mission.

No matter what the media says, THIS IS NOT OVER!

President Trump once again displayed his resiliency and determination to make great wins for the GOP and the American people today, announcing a new campaign rally in the State of Georgia.

"The rally, which will be held on Saturday night according to the President, will feature President Trump alongside US Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue. The President may even hold a follow up rally, stating to the press, “Maybe I’ll go twice!”

Senator Kelly Loeffler later clipped the statement, uploading it to Twitter.

Both Senator Loeffler and Senator Perdue advanced to the Georgia State Runoff, which will be held in January 2021 and are hoping to retain their seats. Holding onto these seats is crucial for the GOP to keep their majority in the Senate and holding back the night of a potential Biden Presidency. While he may be campaigning for the two Georgia Senators, President Trump remains fearless in his assurance that he did in fact win the 2020 Presidential Election and that his legal team will release the truth.

The truth is that there are still-emerging reports of voter fraud coming from around the country, indicating Trump won and Biden lost.

Rumors have been going around since the extremely controversial and distrusted election as to whether or not the President would continue hosting campaign-style rallies as his legal team continues to fight to stop the steal.

Tonight, we may have gotten our answer.

While whether or not this is the beginning of President Trump’s predicted rallies in his crusade against voter fraud or just some one-time stint due to the Georgia Runoff remains unknown, this could potentially be the beginning of something big.

YUGE!

The rally will be held in Georgia on Saturday December 5th.

Article:
    https://thespectator.info/2020/11/27...aturday-night/

so that any adversary

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2020), ClearWater (28th November 2020), Reinhard (28th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Whether the typos are intentional (which I doubt) or inadvertent (most likely) is in my view of no moment. Fortunately, substance still prevails over form; even in the US judicial system.

This was a massive undertaking that was done under incredible time constraints and with many people contributing. Typos happen, especially with too many hands involved in the work product. Also, when in a hurry the writer often sees the word that was intended, but not actually typed. That is one function of an editor, to check for typos.

In the final editing some typos were missed. Poor form, maybe, and I’d argue inevitable under the circumstances. But that does not detract from the substance and the merit of the complaints.
    My first thoughts as well... we should duly consider the tremendous pressure the legal team was under to get these lawsuits filed before the holiday, from Tucker Carlson's on-air tantrums to the base growing weary with "show-me-the-money" demands, to the race against the clock, etc. I have to assume they were all working twenty hour days just to produce what they did. This is a tremendous amount of collation, research, information and work in such a short period of time, kind of like a speed-game of chess where even the best players in the world make blunders, or cramming for a college term-paper by doing all the work and research in one night.

There were just so many typographical errors I was beginning to wonder it they might not be deliberate. Regardless, I'll take substance over form any day.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #238
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rudy Giuliani spoke with OAN this evening
    after receiving word from the Pennsylvania Circuit Court
    that the President’s case has been denied.

The Third Circuit Court of Appeals on Monday granted an expedited review for Team Trump’s appeal in Pennsylvania after an Obama judge dismissed their lawsuit seeking to block the state from certifying its election results.

Trump’s campaign on Friday lost its appeal in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.

A three-panel judge (all appointed by Republican presidents) said that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”

The Trump campaign’s senior legal advisor Jenna Ellis released a statement in response to the Third Circuit’s opinion.

“The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud,” Ellis said.

“On to SCOTUS!” she said referring to the US Supreme Court.

source:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...appeals-video/

maybe we could help the court out ...

here is a very short and condensed checklist ...

i'd like an expansive write up refuting each and every point backed with factual evidence please ... ty!

Name:	Fraud Checklist.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	45279
    Last edited by iota; 28th November 2020 at 04:53. Reason: add pic

so that any adversary

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (28th November 2020), avid (28th November 2020), Bill Ryan (28th November 2020), ClearWater (28th November 2020), greybeard (28th November 2020), T Smith (28th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks

at least in principle, to expose hidden deception of fraud and subversiveness of governments against its people deserves support pf the people it sought to protect. i think it also has any would be "whistle blowers" either grow in courage or shrink in silence as they witness the consequences ...

so that any adversary

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (28th November 2020), Bill Ryan (28th November 2020), ClearWater (28th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

this seems big and tied in to his recent choices in termination of long standing officials that had been permanent fixtures of government. it definitely signals that what would have been the "predictable course of action" in the past, is most likely NOT in the present ...

so that any adversary

40. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (28th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 79 LastLast