Quote Posted by iota (here)
    this to me is simultaneously inexplicable and inexcusable

Ivanka Trump gets the vaccine
    MAGAs aren’t happy about
    @IvankaTrump
    getting her COVID shot.

here is the tweet url because tweet embed did not work:
    https://twitter.com/patriottakes/sta...53681090547712
    The promotion never sat very well with me. But I suppose if they didn't, the ministry of truth would have a useful weapon at their disposal that could be used in a number of different ways.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

ClearWater (15th April 2021), greybeard (15th April 2021), haroldsails (15th April 2021), iota (15th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #1262
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Quote Posted by One (here)

MAGAs aren’t happy about
    @IvankaTrump
    getting her COVID shot.

The promotion never sat very well with me. But I suppose if they didn't, the ministry of truth would have a useful weapon at their disposal that could be used in a number of different ways.
    Or ... as I have suggested in another thread (here) ... we think we know everything that is happening but 'we' could
    get surprises ourselves when truths are revealed (maybe even very likely!).

After the recent years our image may have been reduced to a simple TPTB bad, Trump good.
    While in the meantime it's just one faction competing with another one. And this image has evolved
    out of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I may not completely agree fully with it but e.g. Roy Potter changed his view from supporting Trump to oppose
    his actions and from religious point of view even considers that he might be the "son of perdition" or so.
    Interesting thought because there is lot to think about that is matching with scriptures.

So, we should remain open minded what to conclude from events we see happening. Are we still waiting for
    the signs of a savior coming to rescue us or are we undertaking steps to improve our own lives being less and
    less dependent on the outcome of a fight that others are fighting.

Even disclosure of UFO's etc. etc. might end differently than we expected. Be careful what you wish for ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

ClearWater (15th April 2021), iota (21st April 2021), Journeyman (15th April 2021), One (18th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #1263
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

MAGAs aren’t happy about
    @IvankaTrump
    getting her COVID shot.

Or ... as I have suggested in another thread (here) ... we think we know everything that is happening but 'we' could

After the recent years our image may have been reduced to a simple TPTB bad, Trump good.
    While in the meantime it's just one faction competing with another one. And this image has evolved

I may not completely agree fully with it but e.g. Roy Potter changed his view from supporting Trump to oppose
    his actions and from religious point of view even considers that he might be the "son of perdition" or so.
    Interesting thought because there is lot to think about that is matching with scriptures.

So, we should remain open minded what to conclude from events we see happening. Are we still waiting for
    the signs of a savior coming to rescue us or are we undertaking steps to improve our own lives being less and

Even disclosure of UFO's etc. etc. might end differently than we expected. Be careful what you wish for ...
    I try not to believe anything. I was posting an optimistic view point (which I would argue contains some logic given the pitch fork wielding, witch burning legacy media).

However, it seems to me that Trump and the Q movement woke a lot of people up especially in relation to the election fraud. I also agree with the argument that the inmates of this prison need to understand the level of dysfunction we are all being treated to here. A less organic approach would have seen Trump labelled a dictator in less than 30 seconds. No doubt you have heard these arguments before though.

As far as I can tell (& given the level of awareness of the average person), the battle was already won without Trump et al throwing a spanner in the works. Even the division or rounding up of dissenters arguments makes very little sense personally. A very dangerous gamble given the ratio of wardens to inmates.

The most likely explanation for all of this (imo) is still the most likely as far as I am concerned. As I say we all know the arguments and it is probably not worth going round the houses against here. I am just offering my view point.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

ClearWater (17th April 2021), greybeard (17th April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), Operator (17th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #1264
    Thanks

MAGAs aren’t happy about
    @IvankaTrump
    getting her COVID shot.

I try not to believe anything. I was posting an optimistic view point (which I would argue contains some logic given the pitch fork wielding, witch burning legacy media).

However, it seems to me that Trump and the Q movement woke a lot of people up especially in relation to the election fraud. I also agree with the argument that the inmates of this prison need to understand the level of dysfunction we are all being treated to here. A less organic approach would have seen Trump labelled a dictator in less than 30 seconds. No doubt you have heard these arguments before though.

As far as I can tell (& given the level of awareness of the average person), the battle was already won without Trump et al throwing a spanner in the works. Even the division or rounding up of dissenters arguments makes very little sense personally. A very dangerous gamble given the ratio of wardens to inmates.

The most likely explanation for all of this (imo) is still the most likely as far as I am concerned. As I say we all know the arguments and it is probably not worth going round the houses against here. I am just offering my view point.
    To be clear, I wasn't attacking you or the post. I just have a growing feeling myself that we (as the 99%) despite our investigative mindset
    still have a very limited understanding of what really is going on and might have to deal with big surprises too.

There is lots of data and and usually we make up our minds by interpretation of that data (logical thinking). So the ones controlling the
    data control the possibility of interpretation (= mindcontrol). Like a magician intentionally shows you one thing and does something
    else out of sight in the meantime.

I have no explanation for it but currently my intuition seems to be stronger than logical thinking. There is a reason why there is
    such a big global 'show' going on for us (the 99%) to 'interpret'. But it doesn't really help to get a 'clear' view (from my pov).

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

greybeard (17th April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), Journeyman (18th April 2021), One (18th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #1265
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

EPIC FLYNN: TRUMP IS PRESIDENT! SPEECH HEALTH & FREEDOM CONFERENCE 2021 Q: DIGITAL SOLDIERS RISE UP!

This some speech
    Chris

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q7bm8fRlDoFF/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (21st April 2021), One (18th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #1266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Biden Denied Entry to Pentagon

By
    Michael Baxter -
    April 17, 2021

https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/bide...y-to-pentagon/

The man who calls himself President of the United States, Joseph R. Biden, was denied entry to the Pentagon on Friday, Real Raw News has learned.

Shortly after holding a meeting with Democratic lawmakers to discuss ways of imposing more restrictive gun-control legislation, Biden went to Arlington, VA to discuss with Pentagon officials his planned withdrawal of all U.S. Armed Forces from Afghanistan. He had also sought to convince military leaders that Iran’s decision to enrich weapons-grade plutonium to 60% did not threaten U.S. interests, said an administration source speaking under condition of anonymity.

But Biden never made it inside.

Our source said U.S. Pentagon Police, part of the Pentagon Force Protection Agency, stopped Biden and his Secret Service detail in their tracks, informing them that they had received standing orders to prevent any member of the Biden administration from stepping inside the building. Those orders reportedly included the use of deadly force.

“Biden demanded to know who gave the order, stumbling through his words, and was told the directive came directly from Gen. David H. Berger, Commandant of the United States Marine Corps and a ranking member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. When Biden demanded to speak with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, he was told Milley—a Biden supporter—was no longer in charge,” our source said.

Biden, our source added, became belligerent, saying as the President of the United States he had unrestricted access to all federal properties, including the Pentagon. He then instructed his three-man SS detail to “resolve the issue.”

Pentagon police drew sidearms, our source said.

“The Pentagon Protection Force told the SS agents they’d be making a mistake. That there were over a hundred inside ready to back them up if trouble started. The SS didn’t want any part of that and told Biden he’d have to force his way in himself, if he was so inclined,” our source said.

Moreover, Biden purportedly muttered an unbelievable phrase: “I bet that bastard is inside.”

We can only guess as to whom he was referring, but RRN guesses he meant none other Donald J. Trump. While it seems unlikely, we must remember that Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley opposed Trump’s presidency and was one of few high-ranking military leaders to support Biden’s alleged 2020 victory. It is possible that Gen. Milley was overthrown, and Marine Corps Gen. David Berger has assumed command of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (21st April 2021), One (18th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #1267
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Biden Denied Entry to Pentagon

By
    Michael Baxter -
    April 17, 2021

https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/bide...y-to-pentagon/

The man who calls himself President of the United States, Joseph R. Biden, was denied entry to the Pentagon on Friday, Real Raw News has learned.

Shortly after holding a meeting with Democratic lawmakers to discuss ways of imposing more restrictive gun-control legislation, Biden went to Arlington, VA to discuss with Pentagon officials his planned withdrawal of all U.S. Armed Forces from Afghanistan. He had also sought to convince military leaders that Iran’s decision to enrich weapons-grade plutonium to 60% did not threaten U.S. interests, said an administration source speaking under condition of anonymity.

But Biden never made it inside.

Our source said U.S. Pentagon Police, part of the Pentagon Force Protection Agency, stopped Biden and his Secret Service detail in their tracks, informing them that they had received standing orders to prevent any member of the Biden administration from stepping inside the building. Those orders reportedly included the use of deadly force.

“Biden demanded to know who gave the order, stumbling through his words, and was told the directive came directly from Gen. David H. Berger, Commandant of the United States Marine Corps and a ranking member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. When Biden demanded to speak with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, he was told Milley—a Biden supporter—was no longer in charge,” our source said.

Biden, our source added, became belligerent, saying as the President of the United States he had unrestricted access to all federal properties, including the Pentagon. He then instructed his three-man SS detail to “resolve the issue.”

Pentagon police drew sidearms, our source said.

“The Pentagon Protection Force told the SS agents they’d be making a mistake. That there were over a hundred inside ready to back them up if trouble started. The SS didn’t want any part of that and told Biden he’d have to force his way in himself, if he was so inclined,” our source said.

Moreover, Biden purportedly muttered an unbelievable phrase: “I bet that bastard is inside.”

We can only guess as to whom he was referring, but RRN guesses he meant none other Donald J. Trump. While it seems unlikely, we must remember that Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley opposed Trump’s presidency and was one of few high-ranking military leaders to support Biden’s alleged 2020 victory. It is possible that Gen. Milley was overthrown, and Marine Corps Gen. David Berger has assumed command of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
    Come on Chris, this is not a serious news site, it's entertainment at best. Lots of claims stated as fact with absolutely nothing to back them up, this is no different in nature than watching our mainstream evening news parrot CIA talking points on a daily basis.

Who's the source for this story? "Our source".

There's another one there: "Delta Force Raids Biden Compound in Ukraine".
    https://realrawnews.com/2021/01/delt...nd-in-ukraine/

Who's the source? "Reliable sources said".

Here's another example of Hillary being detained at Gitmo, again: "Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 3".
    https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/clin...ribunal-day-3/

Anything to back it up? Absolutely nothing. We have a pattern here...

The backbone of true research is looking for what actually is, not what we want things to be; soon as we start just looking for what we want to see, we'll find it all over on places like the evening news, or the plethora of silly click bait sites like this targeting a certain audience looking for "good news".

14. Link to Post #1268
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

While I agree with Gracy May’s point, perhaps it could have been more gently made.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), magicmanx (18th April 2021), One (18th April 2021)

16. Link to Post #1269
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Shiva - Fascism Confirmed, The Government Is Working With The Corporations, People Must Rise Up

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V6h6ECObGoiJ/

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (22nd April 2021), One (18th April 2021)

18. Link to Post #1270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

About Us
    About Real Raw News

Real Raw News (realrawnews.com) is an award-winning independant publisher dedicated to exposing political and scientific corruption. Our indepth and substantive investigations frequently focus on politics, war, conspiracy, the media, technology, criminal injustice, and more. We provide journalists editorial freedom to expose corruption wherever it is found. We are apolicial, and we have no dog in the fight, as they say.

As a shoestring publisher, we rely on listener and reader contributions to survive. Please see our PayPal or Patreon pages if you’re interested in helping Real Raw News stay in the fight.

"Maybe I was misled as to the authenticity of the subject matter in the article article about Biden being refused entry but at least it is not repeating --horrifying facts.
    The article I posted in good faith
    Here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1422666"

Chris

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

20. Link to Post #1271
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

MAGAs aren’t happy about
    @IvankaTrump
    getting her COVID shot.

To be clear, I wasn't attacking you or the post. I just have a growing feeling myself that we (as the 99%) despite our investigative mindset
    still have a very limited understanding of what really is going on and might have to deal with big surprises too.

There is lots of data and and usually we make up our minds by interpretation of that data (logical thinking). So the ones controlling the
    data control the possibility of interpretation (= mindcontrol). Like a magician intentionally shows you one thing and does something
    else out of sight in the meantime.

I have no explanation for it but currently my intuition seems to be stronger than logical thinking. There is a reason why there is
    such a big global 'show' going on for us (the 99%) to 'interpret'. But it doesn't really help to get a 'clear' view (from my pov).
    Thanks Operator but I didn't see it as an attack. Sorry if I sounded defensive.

That is fair enough, intuition shouldn't be ignored. It is all very strange and I agree there is more going on than meets the eye. I think a missing part of the puzzle is perhaps the spiritual or karmic aspect?

What amazes me most is the inability for most to see the most basic truth (everything we are told is a lie). That needs to change, and given the levels of denial in most people I encounter, it may well need to be fairly gentle?

And also if the truth of the situation was known, all the snakes would go into hiding I suspect.
    Last edited by One; 18th April 2021 at 07:00.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

iota (22nd April 2021), Operator (18th April 2021)

22. Link to Post #1272
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MICHAEL FLYNN — JUSTICE IS COMING SOON FOR TRAITORS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz0Qj7iKWAc

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (22nd April 2021), One (18th April 2021), Reinhard (18th April 2021)

24. Link to Post #1273
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

About Us
    About Real Raw News

Real Raw News (realrawnews.com) is an award-winning independant publisher dedicated to exposing political and scientific corruption. Our indepth and substantive investigations frequently focus on politics, war, conspiracy, the media, technology, criminal injustice, and more. We provide journalists editorial freedom to expose corruption wherever it is found. We are apolicial, and we have no dog in the fight, as they say.

As a shoestring publisher, we rely on listener and reader contributions to survive. Please see our PayPal or Patreon pages if you’re interested in helping Real Raw News stay in the fight.

"Maybe I was misled as to the authenticity of the subject matter in the article article about Biden being refused entry but at least it is not repeating --horrifying facts.
    The article I posted in good faith
    Here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1422666"

Chris
    They ended up on my list of dodgy sites to ignore just because of people's opinion of them in general. But general opinion is not a fantastic barometer these days either and I don't have time to dig.

Kerry Kassidy has posted their stuff recently.

Still, they are firmly on my ignore list rightly or wrongly.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021)

26. Link to Post #1274
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IGP6 00233 — HRC Convicted & Sentenced to HANG

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1wnsn4deI3rc/

Discretion required -- foul language to start.

Cant say that I believe this -- however in this day and age --the unbelievable could well be true.
    It just hangs in with a previous post of mine
    Chris

Ps This give some credibility to the story.
    I would think it a criminal offence to print that story if untrue
    Chris

https://www.navy.mil/Leadership/Biog...-john-hannink/

Vice Admiral John Hannink
    Judge Advocate General of the Navy

Vice Adm. John G. Hannink is a 1985 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy. He completed pilot training at Naval Air Station Kingsville, Texas. While assigned to Sea Control Squadron (VS) 33, he deployed to the Western Pacific and Indian Ocean onboard USS Nimitz (CVN 68). He served as the squadron’s public affairs officer, quality assurance officer and nuclear safety officer.
    Hannink then entered the Navy’s Law Education Program, and graduated from Baylor Law School in 1994. He later earned a Master of Laws in International Law from George Washington University Law School.
    Hannink has completed several assignments within Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC) and the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG). NLSC assignments include personal representation attorney and prosecutor at Naval Station San Diego, and commanding officer of Region Legal Service Office Southeast. OJAG assignments include general litigation attorney, and executive assistant to the deputy judge advocate general and the judge advocate general. He also served as assistant judge advocate general (Operations and Management) and chief of staff, Region Legal Service Offices.
    Hannink’s staff and operational experience includes deputy staff judge advocate (SJA) for U.S. 5th Fleet, SJA for U.S. 2nd Fleet, special assistant to the Secretary of the Navy, deputy legal counsel to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, special counsel to the Chief of Naval Operations, and SJA for U.S. Pacific Command. He also served as a fellow on the Chief of Naval Operations Strategic Studies Group, Newport, Rhode Island.
    Hannink served from 2015-2018 as the deputy judge advocate general of the Navy and commander, Naval Legal Service Command. As commander, Naval Legal Service Command, he led the judge advocates, enlisted legalmen and civilian employees of 14 commands worldwide, providing prosecution and defense services, legal assistance services to individuals and legal support to shore and afloat commands.
    Hannink is the 44th judge advocate general of the Navy. Hannink is the principal military legal counsel to the Secretary of the Navy and Chief of Naval Operations. He also leads the 2,300 attorneys, enlisted legalmen and civilian employees of the worldwide Navy JAG Corps community.
    Hannink is a member of the state bar of Texas. His military awards include the Defense Superior Service Medal, the Legion of Merit and the Meritorious Service Medal.
    Last edited by greybeard; 18th April 2021 at 13:02.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

28. Link to Post #1275
    Thanks

Thanks Operator but I didn't see it as an attack. Sorry if I sounded defensive.

That is fair enough, intuition shouldn't be ignored. It is all very strange and I agree there is more going on than meets the eye. I think a missing part of the puzzle is perhaps the spiritual or karmic aspect?

What amazes me most is the inability for most to see the most basic truth (everything we are told is a lie). That needs to change, and given the levels of denial in most people I encounter, it may well need to be fairly gentle?

And also if the truth of the situation was known, all the snakes would go into hiding I suspect.
    I just saw this new thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Not-Understand

That made me realize that more and more people are herded into black and white thinking, enabling the
    division you see popping up. But it's too easy to think good vs bad. What about the grey area?

The black and white thinking distracts us from thinking about the real subject matter. I feel that's the real waking up.
    Perphaps I should give an example in that thread about COVID being real or not.

Within the context of this thread we should not think of the Trump administration being 100% good vs Biden 100% bad.
    (I think that even the people with malicious intentions convinced themselves that they're working for a good cause.)

E.g. Trump's first intentions were indeed to steer to HydroxyChloroquine but was immediatly ridiculed and now claims credit
    for the fact that it's his doing to accelerate the availability of the vaccines. What to think about that? Did it help us?

I'm not so sure about people claiming that we have 'won already' etc. etc. Won what exactly? Sometimes we're encouraged
    to push/wish for a future but do we really understand what we are pushing/wishing for?

It can be very confusing too. E.g. on a basic level I have difficulty to understand why we have 'imaginary' lines called borders and
    we do need passports to cross them. On the other hand I understand, seen the southern border crisis in the USA, that we
    organized the world in such a way that we need them. Strangely enough is wishing there were no borders exactly in line with the
    plan of the globalists too. But in order to reach that goal you need equality/balance on both sides to prevent an excessive 'flow'
    from one side to another. E.g. everybody should be equally rich ... globalists will solve that as equally poor.

I think that the problems we face are much more complex than just the simple black and white choices. And despite the choices
    we make the world seems to converge to the same outcome again and again. So did we lose then? No, we fight! But we have to
    wise up in what we are really fighting against ... Like in one of the Q messages: expend your ammunition wisely

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

iota (22nd April 2021), jaybee (18th April 2021), One (18th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #1276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SIMON PARKES 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING

31. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

One (19th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #1277
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

SIMON PARKES 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING

This is someone rehashing an old video of Simon Parkes unfortunately. I doubt he states pelosi is dead although I haven't watched. If it is not on bitchute from his own channel (as there are people doing the same as poloking there) or from his site I would avoid personally.

33. Link to Post #1278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I watched it all the way through and he talks about QFS on it -- I havent heard him do this before.
    It is worth a listen
    Chris

34. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

One (19th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #1279
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is another good example of old info presented as new. Has a recent date in the title and says "breaking" and is actually old now. Frustrating as I think I have posted old info that I thought was new myself recently. If you have missed watching sections of a thread (as I have half the time) then it is easy to fall into the trap.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LADALzu3ulzM/

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

greybeard (19th April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021)

37. Link to Post #1280
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Royal Bank Of Canada

This is suspect news -- it has not been retracted from Simon Parkes website and it has been up there for hours

Canada's largest bank collapsed Friday after hours, dropping 64%

Canada's largest bank, the Royal Bank of Canada or RBC, with $1 trillion in AUM and the largest stock in the TSX, crashed 64% after hours on Friday with no explanation.

Today, customers en masse were locked out of their RBC accounts and RBC is closed.

Trudeau and Freeland release the budget tomorrow. Rumours are that RBC is insolvent, has begun seizing customer's bank deposits to stay solvent and that Trudeau and Freeland will bail out RBC (and other banks) with their budget.

Canada is Collapsing.

@RedPillPharmacy 💊

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/royal-bank-of-canada
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th April 2021 at 16:40.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst 1 14 54 64 74 79 LastLast