Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #741
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

as i suspected they are attempting to rattle us AND they lack the means to follow through

we can relax about impeachment

it ain't going to happen

it can't

turns out;

"Alan Dershowitz: “The case cannot come to trial in the Senate. Because the Senate has rules and the rules would not allow the case to come to trial until, according to the majority leader, until 1 PM on January 20th an hour after President Trump leaves office. And the Constitution specifically says, “The President shall be removed from office upon impeachment.” It doesn’t say the former president. Congress has no power to impeach or try a private citizen, whether it be a private citizen named Donald Trump or named Barack Obama or anyone else.” ......

full article here
    Last edited by iota; 12th January 2021 at 08:25.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #742
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

I felt like this was relevant to this thread, announcement form the Air Force.
    Remain vigilant during each and every excursion we have into the Cyber Domain from any device enabling our front-line cyber warriors to maximally protect all of us in cyber, the newest of warfighting domains.

"
    Leadership By Example
    By Brig. Gen. Matthew Higer, 412th Test Wing / Published January 08, 2021

PRINT | E-MAIL
    EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE, California --
    Fellow Citizens, Teammates, and Close Friends,

There’s absolutely no doubt that we’re living through multiple unprecedented events - simultaneously. Your continued leadership *by example* in our four simultaneous combat fronts is vital to the current and future defense of our Nation, her Partners, and her Allies. Let’s not get distracted… our success in these four combat fronts remains as vital in 2021 as it was through the last 10 months of 2020:

- Safely and efficiently generate, deploy, support, and return Airmen to combat today so they can fight tonight.

- Remain vigilant during each and every excursion we have into the Cyber Domain from any device enabling our front-line cyber warriors to maximally protect all of us in cyber, the newest of warfighting domains.

- Continue to lead the Community, the State, the MAJCOM, and the Nation in our Knowledge of the COVID Threat, our Respect of the COVID Threat, and therefore maximizing our Beating back of the COVID Threat.

- Maximize the indefinitely sustainable throughput of all of our test capability to increase our Nation’s future combat capability… developing, building, maturing, and sharpening the tip of our Nation’s spear.

Additionally, our Nation has called on us - *ALL OF US* - to lead *by example* as we continue in our journey toward a more-perfect Union. Many of us have sworn an Oath to Support and Defend the Constitution of The United States of America and the principles on which our Nation was founded. All of us, by participating in Team T-Cot-A-TU, are contributing to that same strong, but ever-challenged, defense. Our challengers include competitor Nations, hostile ideologies, the physical and fiscal environments, and the waning inertia of failed previous domestic policies and domestic actions that are incompatible with our Constitution and its founding principles. Let me briefly, but clearly, highlight two items in that last category.

First, determining and addressing the roots of the racially-based unrest that rose to a roar last summer remains a focal point of mine, of our community, and of our Service. For a recent testament to that Department of the Air Force determination, I encourage you to consume the Report of Inquiry (S8918P) published in December 2020 from The Department of The Air Force Inspector General. The US Air Force article is here (https://www.af.mil/News/Article-Disp...parity-review/) and the full report is linked here (https://www.af.mil/Portals/1/documents/ig/IRDR.pdf). Locally, I remain fully committed to the Hard Talks sessions that have been occurring beginning at 1500 every (duty day) Thursday at the Chapel 1 Annex. If you have a Diversity & Inclusion topic you want to share with Installation Senior Leadership or need a location to just get something off your chest related to this topic, this is the safe and non-attributional place and time to do so. For more details, contact the 412 TW POC, TSgt Keith Bias via e-mail (keith.bias@us.af.mil).

Second, events in Washington DC – including around and within The Capitol Building itself – this week requires your leadership *by example* as we support the Constitutional process of a peaceful transition of executive powers from our 45th President to our 46th President. All of us on Active Duty must continue to remain non-political on- and off-duty. Our civilian teammates must continue to remain non-political on duty. Our workplaces must continue to remain free from any and all political disagreements or discussions. The step in the process of electing our President that occurred in the House and Senate chambers of The Capitol 6 January 2020 and the Inauguration of our next President on the steps of The Capitol on 20 January 2021 are ones we must continue to support. I implore you, Americans all, to lead *by example* by remaining calm, thoughtful, and deliberate in all you think, say, and do as we witness yet another peaceful transition of power.

Finally, we must all continue to condemn violence – in all forms and against all targets – that violates our Constitution, the rule of law, and the foundational principles of our Nation; we must lead *by example* and not be drawn into the fray.

Compete!

"

https://www.edwards.af.mil/News/Comm...ip-by-example/

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), Merkaba360 (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021), TomKat (12th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #743
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I felt like this was relevant to this thread, announcement form the Air Force.
    Remain vigilant during each and every excursion we have into the Cyber Domain from any device enabling our front-line cyber warriors to maximally protect all of us in cyber, the newest of warfighting domains.

"
    Leadership By Example
    By Brig. Gen. Matthew Higer, 412th Test Wing / Published January 08, 2021

PRINT | E-MAIL
    EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE, California --
    Fellow Citizens, Teammates, and Close Friends,

There’s absolutely no doubt that we’re living through multiple unprecedented events - simultaneously. Your continued leadership *by example* in our four simultaneous combat fronts is vital to the current and future defense of our Nation, her Partners, and her Allies. Let’s not get distracted… our success in these four combat fronts remains as vital in 2021 as it was through the last 10 months of 2020:

- Safely and efficiently generate, deploy, support, and return Airmen to combat today so they can fight tonight.

- Remain vigilant during each and every excursion we have into the Cyber Domain from any device enabling our front-line cyber warriors to maximally protect all of us in cyber, the newest of warfighting domains.

- Continue to lead the Community, the State, the MAJCOM, and the Nation in our Knowledge of the COVID Threat, our Respect of the COVID Threat, and therefore maximizing our Beating back of the COVID Threat.

- Maximize the indefinitely sustainable throughput of all of our test capability to increase our Nation’s future combat capability… developing, building, maturing, and sharpening the tip of our Nation’s spear.

Additionally, our Nation has called on us - *ALL OF US* - to lead *by example* as we continue in our journey toward a more-perfect Union. Many of us have sworn an Oath to Support and Defend the Constitution of The United States of America and the principles on which our Nation was founded. All of us, by participating in Team T-Cot-A-TU, are contributing to that same strong, but ever-challenged, defense. Our challengers include competitor Nations, hostile ideologies, the physical and fiscal environments, and the waning inertia of failed previous domestic policies and domestic actions that are incompatible with our Constitution and its founding principles. Let me briefly, but clearly, highlight two items in that last category.

First, determining and addressing the roots of the racially-based unrest that rose to a roar last summer remains a focal point of mine, of our community, and of our Service. For a recent testament to that Department of the Air Force determination, I encourage you to consume the Report of Inquiry (S8918P) published in December 2020 from The Department of The Air Force Inspector General. The US Air Force article is here (https://www.af.mil/News/Article-Disp...parity-review/) and the full report is linked here (https://www.af.mil/Portals/1/documents/ig/IRDR.pdf). Locally, I remain fully committed to the Hard Talks sessions that have been occurring beginning at 1500 every (duty day) Thursday at the Chapel 1 Annex. If you have a Diversity & Inclusion topic you want to share with Installation Senior Leadership or need a location to just get something off your chest related to this topic, this is the safe and non-attributional place and time to do so. For more details, contact the 412 TW POC, TSgt Keith Bias via e-mail (keith.bias@us.af.mil).

Second, events in Washington DC – including around and within The Capitol Building itself – this week requires your leadership *by example* as we support the Constitutional process of a peaceful transition of executive powers from our 45th President to our 46th President. All of us on Active Duty must continue to remain non-political on- and off-duty. Our civilian teammates must continue to remain non-political on duty. Our workplaces must continue to remain free from any and all political disagreements or discussions. The step in the process of electing our President that occurred in the House and Senate chambers of The Capitol 6 January 2020 and the Inauguration of our next President on the steps of The Capitol on 20 January 2021 are ones we must continue to support. I implore you, Americans all, to lead *by example* by remaining calm, thoughtful, and deliberate in all you think, say, and do as we witness yet another peaceful transition of power.

Finally, we must all continue to condemn violence – in all forms and against all targets – that violates our Constitution, the rule of law, and the foundational principles of our Nation; we must lead *by example* and not be drawn into the fray.

Compete!

"

https://www.edwards.af.mil/News/Comm...ip-by-example/
    thank you ...

it IS the Constitution that most HERE and who espouse the ideology of Patriots everywhere believe and stand for

if the Constitution were followed?

NONE i know of would have a beef

NOT following the Constitution IS precisely the problem

we need not go far

FREEDOM of Speech is now THE MOST heavily violated RIGHT that is being proposed AND intended to rob us of

they are awaiting our response

if WE ALLOW it?

they have MUCH more they'd like to introduce AND intend to

i suggest we draw the line in the sand earlier rather than later

it gets progressively more difficult with EACH infraction accepted and submitted to

i intend to submit to NONE

NONE

so that any adversary

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #744
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Sounds like Gen. Higer is A OK with a Biden presidency.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #745
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Sounds like Gen. Higer is A OK with a Biden presidency.
    Yes, this seemed unequivocal:

Quote The step in the process of electing our President that occurred in the House and Senate chambers of The Capitol 6 January 2020 and the Inauguration of our next President on the steps of The Capitol on 20 January 2021 are ones we must continue to support. I implore you, Americans all, to lead *by example* by remaining calm, thoughtful, and deliberate in all you think, say, and do as we witness yet another peaceful transition of power.
    It's interesting that he felt the need to spell it out though.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #746
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

25 Insane, crazy agendas Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will push on America if they seize power after rigging the elections

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...y-america.html

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eva2 (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #747
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

So, NG and marines are deployed to DC. I thought they couldn't deploy marines on U.S. soil? And apparently its Trump who has activated them. I suppose the states activate their own that are setting up at various capitals. So, I am told that marines can be deployed on US soil under the insurrection act? If so, this is looking fairly good. Is there any other explanation or something i'm missing?

The Impeachment fail is quite nice. They are definietely flexing all their powers in media, tech and such to make it seem like Team Trump is screwed. But, I don't know. It comes down to the military. Trump is commander in chief. He is definitely up to something. No way he just rolls over. He just doesn't have it in him.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #748
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,826 times in 4,382 posts

Patriot Act 2.0 : Prepare For the New “Domestic Terrorism Bill”

By PatriotRising -
    January 11, 2021

In my article yesterday – “The Storming of the Capitol”: America’s Reichstag Fire? – I said this [my emphasis]:
    Although there is not yet any talk of legislation [in response to the Capitol Hill riots], it’s certainly true there are whispers of purges and other measures to “protect the constitution”.
    That quote did not age well, indeed it was wrong from the moment it went to print. Because, as it turns out, there has actually been “talk of legislation” for weeks – even months. Soon-to-be-President Joe Biden promised a new “domestic terrorism bill” back in November, according to the Wall Street Journal.

That is why you’re seeing so much usage of the phrase “domestic terrorism” in the last couple of days. It’s the meme-phrase. The primary talking point for this whole exercise. It was underlined in all the memos sent out to all the media outlets.

That’s why Joe Biden went to such lengths to distinguish “domestic terrorists” from “protesters” in his speech following the riots.

That’s why the Council on Foreign Relations had an interview with a “counter-terrorism and national security expert” published within 24 hours of the incident, in which he spends 4 paragraphs arguing that the people who “stormed the capitol” were domestic terrorists.

That’s why the Washington Post has got an article dedicated to “lawmakers and experts” arguing that the Capitol Hill protest was an act of “domestic terrorism”. And so have Vox. And Mother Jones.

That’s why ABC had an article about how “domestic terrorism and hate crimes” were a growing problem in America…a week before the riot took place.

And that’s why #TrumpisaDomesticTerrorist is trending on Twitter.

Georgetown University, a well-known spook college, published a paper in September 2020 titled the “The Need for a Specific Law Against Domestic Terrorism”, and op-ed pieces bemoaning the lack of such a law have been dotted through the press going back to last summer and even late 2019.

There was one published yesterday, in which a “senior FBI official” says “more could have been done” if there had been a “specific law outlawing” domestic terrorism.
    “Domestic Terrorism” is clearly where it’s at in early 2021, so we can expect a brand new law regarding it…probably by March, at the latest.

What will “Domestic Terrorism” mean in this law? The answer to that is pretty much always “whatever they want it to mean.”

Certainly, it will include “incitement” and “hate speech”, I would expect “denialism” to make an appearance, and be downright shocked if “spreading misinformation” doesn’t get a mention. Don’t be surprised if “questioning elections” or “bringing democracy into disrepute” is made an outright crime.

It will probably be tied into the Covid “pandemic” in some way, too. After all, what is discouraging people from taking vaccines if not the very definition of “terrorism”, right? It’s possible that even climate change will get a mention as well. They like to slide that into every issue these days.

Joe Biden has claimed multiple times to be the author of the original Patriot Act, saying it was based entirely on a bill he proposed in the wake of the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995.

Well now he has a chance to work on the reboot too, and they are always so much better when you can get the original creative team back together.

Related:

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #749
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

Is DC not an individuality, a ‘nation state’ like the Vatican, City of London, therefore exempt from ‘US soil’... ?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

iota (12th January 2021), Merkaba360 (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #750
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

I feel compelled to put this out there, the retribution and cancellations that the Democrats are imposing and attempting to impose on Trump and his supporters is setting the USA for an escalation of violence on an enormous scale. I think there will be a lot of fairly serious skirmishes in the next year or two but real violence will start in about 1-2 years during the run-up to the 2022 mid-term elections. I don't see any way around it. It seems to be an intentional effort to move the country towards violence and disorder.

There used to be some great conservative and liberal minds (Buckely, Gore Vidal, Krauthammer, etc) that could look at events in the country and around the world and process that information in a way that made sense and it would lower the emotional volume. Leaders from both parties would take their q's from these people. Tulsi Gabbard appears to be the closest thing left and she is not allowed to have an impact. The dumbing down of society appears to be complete, we now have leaders that exude hate and anger and want nothing except retribution and vengeance.

As a side note regarding the internet - It is a shame because members of their own clan (Democrats, Socialists, etc) are going to seize this opportunity to impose huge penalties and restrictions on the internet. Anglea Merkel, Macron, and others are no friends of Google, Twitter, or FB and I believe the door is now open for countries to impose huge fines and stiff regulations on these content providers. We could be witnessing the very early stages of massive changes and costs in the way content is delivered.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (16th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), Kryztian (13th January 2021), Merkaba360 (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #751
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    So, NG and marines are deployed to DC. I thought they couldn't deploy marines on U.S. soil? And apparently its Trump who has activated them. I suppose the states activate their own that are setting up at various capitals. So, I am told that marines can be deployed on US soil under the insurrection act? If so, this is looking fairly good. Is there any other explanation or something i'm missing?
    Quote The United States Congress has enacted a number of exceptions to these general prohibitions that allow the military, in certain situations, to assist civilian law enforcement agencies in enforcing the laws of the U.S. The most common examples are the support activities authorized under Chapter 15 of Title 10 (10 USC Sections 271-284), such as the provision of information collected during military operations, the use of military equipment and facilities, and the maintenance and operation of equipment. Other examples include:

Counterdrug and counter-transnational organized crime assistance (10 USC Section 284). This statute authorizes the Department of Defense to provide certain expanded, non-reimbursable support to the counterdrug or counter-transnational organized crime activities of law enforcement agencies.

The Insurrection Act, Chapter 13 of Title 10 (10 USC Sections 251-255). This act allows the President to use U.S. military personnel at the request of a state legislature or governor to suppress insurrections. It also allows the president to use federal troops to enforce federal laws when rebellion against the authority of the U.S. makes it impracticable to enforce the laws of the U.S. by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings.

Assistance in the case of crimes involving nuclear materials (18 USC Section 831). This statute permits Department of Defense personnel to assist the Justice Department in enforcing prohibitions regarding nuclear materials, when the Attorney General and the Secretary of Defense jointly determine that an “emergency situation” exists that poses a serious threat to U.S. interests and is beyond the capability of civilian law enforcement agencies.

Emergency situations involving weapons of mass destruction (10 USC Section 282). When the Attorney General and the Secretary of Defense jointly determine that an “emergency situation” exists that poses a serious threat to U.S. interests and is beyond the capability of civilian law enforcement agencies, Department of Defense personnel may assist the Justice Department in enforcing prohibitions regarding weapons of mass destruction.
    Military support to civilian law enforcement is carried out in strict compliance with the Constitution and U.S. laws and under the direction of the President and Secretary of Defense.
    https://www.northcom.mil/Newsroom/Fa...10%20(10%20USC

There' a few reasons that US troops can be used on US soil
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), Kryztian (13th January 2021), Merkaba360 (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #752
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

There does not seem to be anyone talking about HAMMER SCORECARD and the alleged released hard evidence of voter fraud?

I have no way of knowing if this is true, but I did hear about HAMMER SCORECARD long before the election. A documentary called Shadowgate warned us about the possibility

Anyone have any info on this?

I would have thought the internet was down when I woke up this morning which makes me question this info.

I understand how HAMMER SCORECARD works its an extremely common hacking technique called a man and the middle attack. Sounds like the Italy the Whites simply also did a man in the middle on both the incoming and outgoing data which is what that website appears to show.

https://electionrecords.com
    https://electionrecords.com/vault/rawdata.html

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ClearWater (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #753
    Language
    English
    Thanks

but Avid is right ... Washington, D.C. IS its own CITY-STATE, like the City of London and the Vatican

their flag with 3 stars are represent this

but the way i've always just remembered it is Bush set up the end around Posse Comitatus via The Patriot Act. Obama finished the job in 2010. So we are about 11 yrs late on the matter

here are some links:

https://www.dontcomply.com/obama-sig...nst-americans/

https://billslinksandmore.com/2010/0...s-act-of-1878/

this was WHY WHO we are is of such vital importance and DIRECTLY impacts what we are facing today

if our young people had been taught to be FULLY grounded in who THEY are

seek out THEIR own ethics, morals and values

and that " i was just following orders" did not pan out as an acceptable "Excuse" for germans?

we would KNOW with much greater reassurance what we could expect

my prayers for our military, i know that most have the most noble intentions at heart

so that any adversary

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Olam (12th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #754
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote The United States Congress has enacted a number of exceptions to these general prohibitions that allow the military, in certain situations, to assist civilian law enforcement agencies in enforcing the laws of the U.S. The most common examples are the support activities authorized under Chapter 15 of Title 10 (10 USC Sections 271-284), such as the provision of information collected during military operations, the use of military equipment and facilities, and the maintenance and operation of equipment. Other examples include:

Counterdrug and counter-transnational organized crime assistance (10 USC Section 284). This statute authorizes the Department of Defense to provide certain expanded, non-reimbursable support to the counterdrug or counter-transnational organized crime activities of law enforcement agencies.

The Insurrection Act, Chapter 13 of Title 10 (10 USC Sections 251-255). This act allows the President to use U.S. military personnel at the request of a state legislature or governor to suppress insurrections. It also allows the president to use federal troops to enforce federal laws when rebellion against the authority of the U.S. makes it impracticable to enforce the laws of the U.S. by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings.

Assistance in the case of crimes involving nuclear materials (18 USC Section 831). This statute permits Department of Defense personnel to assist the Justice Department in enforcing prohibitions regarding nuclear materials, when the Attorney General and the Secretary of Defense jointly determine that an “emergency situation” exists that poses a serious threat to U.S. interests and is beyond the capability of civilian law enforcement agencies.

Emergency situations involving weapons of mass destruction (10 USC Section 282). When the Attorney General and the Secretary of Defense jointly determine that an “emergency situation” exists that poses a serious threat to U.S. interests and is beyond the capability of civilian law enforcement agencies, Department of Defense personnel may assist the Justice Department in enforcing prohibitions regarding weapons of mass destruction.
    Military support to civilian law enforcement is carried out in strict compliance with the Constitution and U.S. laws and under the direction of the President and Secretary of Defense.
    https://www.northcom.mil/Newsroom/Fa...10%20(10%20USC

There' a few reasons that US troops can be used on US soil
    So, unless they make a stretch, it seems nuclear and weapons of mass destruction are not it. Unless the Attorney General and Sec of Def have decided Trump is a weapon of Mass Destruction. lol

IT wouldn't be for drugs. Organized crime? lol Seems like that's a never ending problem in D.C.

So, Insurrection looks fairly likely. Otherwise the first one "such as the provision of information collected during military operations, the use of military equipment and facilities, and the maintenance and operation of equipment." <--- not sure exactly what that is. But I guess if they need to borrow the marines equipment, they can assist. Couldn't they call in the army for that? Aren't the marines more bad azz as they are the ones used for the insurrection act.

What say you? Anyone wanna throw out some probabilities?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #755
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Simon Parkes 12th January Update

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), Metaphor (13th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #756
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I dont think people are really aware of the consequences of a Biden Presidency.
    I doubt if Avalon would survive.
    Anything that promotes free speech and investigation will be derailed.
    Your Ok -- well I hate to say --those in history who said that became the next to hear the knock on the door.
    Lots more I could say --
    Chris

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), gord (13th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), Metaphor (13th January 2021), rgray222 (12th January 2021), sunflower (13th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #757
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

as i suspected they are attempting to rattle us AND they lack the means to follow through

we can relax about impeachment

it ain't going to happen

it can't

turns out;

"Alan Dershowitz: “The case cannot come to trial in the Senate. Because the Senate has rules and the rules would not allow the case to come to trial until, according to the majority leader, until 1 PM on January 20th an hour after President Trump leaves office. And the Constitution specifically says, “The President shall be removed from office upon impeachment.” It doesn’t say the former president. Congress has no power to impeach or try a private citizen, whether it be a private citizen named Donald Trump or named Barack Obama or anyone else.” ......

full article here
    Well some of us still think he may have a second term!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), sunflower (13th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #758
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pence Refuses to Invoke the 25th Amendment

Vice President Mike Pence said that he refuses to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office, saying that it would set a “terrible precedent.”

In a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Pence said that he does not believe that invoking the 25th Amendment is in the best interest of the nation or consistent with the Constitution.

“[W]ith just eight days left in the President’s term, you and the Democratic Caucus are demanding that the Cabinet and I invoke the 25th Amendment,” he wrote. “I do not believe that such a course of action is in the best interest of our Nation or consistent with our Constitution.”

“Last week, I did not yield to pressure to exert power beyond my constitutional authority to determine the outcome of the election, and I will not now yield to efforts in the House of Representatives to play political games at a time so serious in the life of our Nation.”

source:
    https://www.ntd.com/pence-refuses-to...nt_552348.html

Pence's letter

so that any adversary

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (13th January 2021), Merkaba360 (13th January 2021), onevoice (13th January 2021), selinam (13th January 2021), sunflower (13th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #759
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Video: Massive Blackout in Iran Days After Similar Reports from Pakistan, Vatican

https://www.ibtimes.sg/video-massive...-vatican-54858

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (13th January 2021), meat suit (13th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #760
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,606 times in 8,701 posts

https://twitter.com/BobRmhenry1/stat...613871619?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th January 2021 at 15:28.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Brigantia (13th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), fifi (14th January 2021), greybeard (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (13th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Merkaba360 (13th January 2021), onevoice (13th January 2021), selinam (13th January 2021), TargeT (13th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst 1 28 38 48 79 LastLast