United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

and now today, the Sun reports that:

Rand Paul receives chilling death threat as white powder
    and pic of him with RIFLE to his head sent to Senator’s home!

"SENATOR Rand Paul received a mysterious package filled with white powder at his Kentucky home on Monday, prompting the FBI to investigate its contents and the threatening image that came with it.

The Republican received an enveloped with a photo of himself bruised and bandaged. Next to Paul's face on the image include a gun to his head with the words: "I'll finish what your neighbor started you motherf----r."

In a statement on Monday, Paul addressed the package and the threat, according to Fox News.

"I take these threats immensely seriously," Paul wrote. "I have been targeted multiple times now, it is reprehensible that Twitter allows C-list celebrities to advocated for violence against me and my family."

"This must stop. Just this weekend Richard Marx called for violence against me and now we receive this despicable powder-filled letter," he ended.

Paul was referring to singer and songwriter Richard Marx, who tweeted on Sunday: "I’ll say it again: If I ever meet Rand Paul’s neighbor I’m going to hug him and buy him as many drinks as he can consume."

article here:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/150588...kentucky-home/

i'm just grateful it was a warning threat instead of outright execution ...

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (27th May 2021), TomKat (26th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #1382
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why Was Joe Biden Pretending to Drive an F-150?
    Second Driver and Steering Wheel Clearly Seen in Video.

The NOQ Report reported:

"We all know Joe Biden isn't really driving this country, but is he so far gone that he can't even drive a truck?

There are times when the Biden administration does things that make absolutely no sense. It’s more common than anyone wants to admit. But then there are times when they pull stunts that are so mind-boggling, we have to wonder if Joe Biden himself is even in his own driver’s seat.

The latest oddity from the White House came in the form of a promotional video for the infrastructure plan that included Biden driving a new election Ford F-150 pickup truck. Except, he wasn’t driving. He was pretend-driving. The video clearly shows a second steering wheel with another driver, possible a Secret Service agent, who is doing the actual steering for the video.

Wut?!?!?"

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/veo6yj/?pub=4

for me? the problem is beyond the fact that this person cannot be trusted to drive a truck, much less a powerful nation ... the issue is the willingness of humanity to "play along"

it is THAT fact that perpetuates this and ALL other atrocities on this planet ...the VERY moment that a significant portion of people CHOOSE to end their "tolerance"? the whole game of cards will come tumbling down ...

that's just the truth

Last edited by iota; 30th May 2021 at 08:11.

so that any adversary

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (27th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), mountain_jim (27th May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #1383
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Patrick Colbeck - We Caught Them All, Audits Will Lead To Decertification Of The Election

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DsUCpWTPaxa2/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), TomKat (29th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #1384
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,662 times in 8,595 posts

https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...643506177?s=20

edit - this account blown away by twitter soon after post
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th May 2021 at 12:30.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

greybeard (29th May 2021), iota (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), TargeT (30th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #1385
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As vice president, Joseph R. Biden Jr., left, met in 2015 with Petro Poroshenko, Ukraine’s president at the time.Credit...Pool photo by Mikhail Palinchak

Joe Biden’s Skeleton In The Closet Has Been Revealed In A Stunning Way

"A new report revealed a horrifying secret that Biden was trying to hide.

It shows just how scandalous his past is.

Joe Biden’s skeleton in the closet has been revealed in a stunning way.

Hunter Biden has made millions of dollars going around the world and banking on his connection to his famous father.

But President Joe Biden appears to have been complicit in the plans even when he was holding the second most important office in America.

The New York Post reported that Joe Biden allegedly met his son’s business associates from Ukraine, Russia, and Kazakhstan at a dinner in Washington, D.C. on April 16, 2015 while he was Vice President.

The dinner was held at the upscale private “Garden Room” at Café Milano, which has the reputation of being the place“where the world’s most powerful people go.”

The Post found a guest list arranged by Hunter before the dinner which included “Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina and her husband, corrupt former Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov.” The guest list also included government and financial Kazakhstan officials.

“The next day, Hunter received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father,” the New York Post reported.

At the time Hunter was receiving $83,333 a month just to sit on Burisma’s board.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together,” Pozharskyi wrote on April 17, 2015. “It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

The reason Hunter Biden gave for the dinner was discussing food security.

“Ok – the reason for the dinner is ostensibly to discuss food security,” Hunter Biden wrote on March 26 to Michael Karloutsos, son of the then-head of the Greek Orthodox Church. “Dad will be there but keep that between us for now. Thanks.”

“Everything is between us. All good‎!” Karloutsos replied, “I know you mentioned your dad would probably join the dinner as well.”

The Post made sure to say that it is unclear if all the guests attended."

In the past Biden has tried to claim that he didn’t even talk to Hunter about his business deals.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden told a Fox News reporter in September 2019. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

However, Hunter Biden said that he only spoke to his father “just once” on the subject."

full article here

so ... obviously he lied ...

AND he bragged about his MISUSE of power .. publicly

he has no shame ...

so that any adversary

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (31st May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), pyrangello (6th June 2021), TargeT (30th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #1386
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AGAIN! “Trump Won” Sign Unfurled At MLB Baseball Game

the Palmeiri Report:

"The American people know the truth.

A sign that reads “Trump Won”, “Save America” was unfurled at a Mets game.

see tweet here

More:

https://twitter.com/LennyDykstra/sta...38432340848641

This comes just days after a “Trump Won” sign was unfurled at Yankee stadium

It is unclear what happened to the Trump supporters at Citi field.

However, the supporters who brought the sign to the Yankee game were tossed

article here:
    https://thepalmierireport.com/again-...baseball-game/

it may not seem like it? but it is my belief that EVERY action has an impact.

THIS asserts that we do NOT consent nor agree to be defrauded ...

and that to me? is awesome!

so that any adversary

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (31st May 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), Patient (6th June 2021), pyrangello (6th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #1387
    Language
    English
    Thanks

#FAUCIGATE - Emails Prove It's All Been Lies RPN Ep. 1 06/02/21

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yh13vbyjvw38/

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (3rd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #1388
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Former President Donald Trump’s blog is moving on to something else

What is Trump’s blog?

Per the Deseret News, Trump has often shared his opinions and thoughts about modern politics on the blog, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump.”

He used the page “to publish comments or statements that resemble those he’d have put on Twitter or Facebook in the past,” according to Deseret News.
    The blog has been reorganized to include statements from President Trump under a “news” tab, changing the way Trump’s statements were released, according to The Independent.

Mocking Trump’s policies may be the ultimate downfall for Democrats
    Trump team confirms blog shutdown

A Trump spokesman told CNBC the blog was permanently shut down as the Trump team ramps up a new path.

The blog “will not be returning,” his senior aide Jason Miller told CNBC.

“It was just auxiliary to the broader efforts we have and are working on,” Miller said in an email to CNBC.

“Hoping to have more information on the broader efforts soon, but I do not have a precise awareness of timing,” Miller said

article here

MSM was quick to report the permanent shut down in a negative light. BUT that is WHAT they do .. CNN. has just been exposed in Australia as being FAKE, something WE have KNOWN for quite a long time .. and are now happy to see the word spreading across the ocean

see Verita's latest expose in post here

EACH stance for TRUTH is a vote AGAINST DECEPTION

and AS TRUTH prevails ..

the DECEPTION fails

Last edited by iota; 3rd June 2021 at 09:09. Reason: added tweet

so that any adversary

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd June 2021), gini (6th June 2021), greybeard (3rd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), pyrangello (6th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #1389
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... really bizarre:
    From Jim Stone:

Trump is in trouble. They obviously got him.

He looks destroyed, was wearing a diaper and they put his pants on backwards and he did not notice.

He is word gaffing like Biden, he's a GONER. There is no way that kind of a decline happened normally so quickly, he's either destroyed by the shot or by something like polonium.

Here he is, wearing a diaper with pants on backwards

They clearly did that to him on purpose. This proves sabotage, even if he did have to wear a diaper now the fact his pants are on backwards is proof those who have him now are destroying him.

If he was in good hands they'd have caught that. Instead, he's probably drugged to delirium and they did it on purpose. That should never have happened. It is probably too late.

If Trump takes over again it will be because they know they have him sufficiently destroyed. Sad way to go.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

iota (7th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), mountain_jim (6th June 2021), pabranno (6th June 2021), RunningDeer (6th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #1390
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Very disturbing. Why did the camera zoom in and stay there?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

gini (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), mountain_jim (6th June 2021), RunningDeer (6th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #1391
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

This looks like photoshop to me. The area of his groin is a different colour and blurry.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

gini (6th June 2021), greybeard (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), mountain_jim (6th June 2021), RunningDeer (6th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #1392
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... really bizarre:
    From Jim Stone:

Trump is in trouble. They obviously got him.

He looks destroyed, was wearing a diaper and they put his pants on backwards and he did not notice.

He is word gaffing like Biden, he's a GONER. There is no way that kind of a decline happened normally so quickly, he's either destroyed by the shot or by something like polonium.

Here he is, wearing a diaper with pants on backwards

They clearly did that to him on purpose. This proves sabotage, even if he did have to wear a diaper now the fact his pants are on backwards is proof those who have him now are destroying him.

If he was in good hands they'd have caught that. Instead, he's probably drugged to delirium and they did it on purpose. That should never have happened. It is probably too late.

If Trump takes over again it will be because they know they have him sufficiently destroyed. Sad way to go.
    After skimming through this whole Greenville speech, I'm not seeing Trump looking "destroyed", or "word gaffing like Biden". Same old Trump, witty and articulate. Nothing like Biden. At all.

Now the pants and diaper thing? I've watched the original feed at different points over and over, and I also don't see any conclusive visual evidence that he's wearing his pants backwards and with a diaper either. They're wrinkly as hell, and maybe he's got a sock shoved in there I dunno, some guys do that, but I think ole Jim is really reaching here to say conclusively the pants are on backwards and he's wearing a diaper.

I need more. My 2 cents anyway.

The whole event held at the North Carolina Republican State Convention can be seen here, with the moment the Twitter feed depicts starting at about 21:45:
    Last edited by Gracy; 6th June 2021 at 16:23.

24. Link to Post #1393
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,662 times in 8,595 posts

There is nowhere in media, alt or MSM, that can be trusted - all info needs so much verification these days
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th June 2021 at 16:17.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (6th June 2021), greybeard (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), pabranno (6th June 2021), RunningDeer (6th June 2021)

26. Link to Post #1394
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,972 times in 2,208 posts

A somewhat pathetic piece of photo shopping to try and ridicule Trump... IMO (the tweet with short video clip and the comments from Jim Stone) -

Looks like the recounts and vote audits in the key swing States are getting the fraudsters worried....

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

atman (7th June 2021), greybeard (6th June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), mountain_jim (6th June 2021), pabranno (7th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #1395
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,730 times in 2,089 posts

7 miles of vehicles in a line in Arizona, 2 miles to walk to a Trump rally where anywhere from 5000 to 55000 would show up, truckers reporting Trump signs from shore to shore, boat flotilla s in the hundreds with Trump flags and signs. Endorsements from all the police departments across the country, the energy and momentum was electric and It hasn't gone anywhere .

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

iota (7th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), pabranno (7th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #1396
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'Biden is the most unpopular President | Benny Johnson'

https://fb.watch/5_f8rWBaQy/

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

iota (8th June 2021), pabranno (7th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #1397
    Language
    English
    Thanks

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (10th June 2021), pabranno (10th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #1398
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Swarm Of Cicadas Attack Biden, Forces Flight Delay
    For White House Press Pool (Video)

"A flight that was scheduled to take members of the White House press corps to Europe ahead of President Joe Biden’s first foreign trip was delayed for several hours on Tuesday.

The cause? A hoard of cicadas, which caused mechanical problems with an airplane.

The plane was scheduled to leave Dulles International Airport at around 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday night. However, CNN and NPR report that airport officials told press members that the flight was delayed because cicadas had swarmed onto the airplane late Tuesday afternoon.

President Joe Biden made a joke at the White House press corps expense as he boarded Air Force One for his first foreign trip as president after the insects grounded his press plane en route to G7.

The president’s press plane was brought to a dramatic halt yesterday after a horde of Brood X cicadas grounded the aircraft for five hours.

In the video below Biden was attacked by a swarm of Cicadas moments before he got on camera.

The large, clear-winged insects with bulbous eyes, descended on the aircraft’s engine as it was poised to take off for Europe ahead of Mr Biden’s first foreign trip as president."

full article here

it is a long standing tradition associated with the administration of this man ... as his predecessor was known as the "Lord of the Flies"

@:39 the reporter says: "that is THE MOST persistent fly i've ever seen"

while he himself is completely unaffected

this was NOT an isolated occurrence with Hussein and at 1:25 he himself references this point saying:

"you've seen me grab one of these before"

yes ... we have .. an UNUSUAL skill to say the least .. have you had MANY, MANY opportunities to "master" it?

so that any adversary

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (11th June 2021), greybeard (10th June 2021)

36. Link to Post #1399
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BOOM! Guatemala protesters tell Kamala Harris “Trump won”

"Vice President Kamala Harris was greeted Monday by protesters in Guatemala telling her “Trump won” and “go home” — as the country’s president blamed President Biden for this year’s migrant crisis.

The rally was visible to Harris’ motorcade as she arrived to meet with Guatemala President Alejandro Giammattei one day after he blamed the US for luring his constituents north.

“Kamala, Trump won,” read a large sign near the Central American country’s presidential palace.

“Kamala, Mind Your Own Business,” another sign said, according to a pool report.

Images posted to Twitter show other signs, including one that tells Biden’s migration czar: “Kamala, Go Home.”

Another large sign set up by activists features a doctored photo of a pregnant Harris.

The poster read, “Guatemala is pro-life #momalahelpme.” Harris does not have biological children.

Another sign that appears to have been hoisted by activists onto a tall billboard along the roadway says, “Kamala Stop Funding Criminals #FueraDeGuatemala.”

It’s unclear how many participants were involved in the protest.

Giammattei said in a CBS News interview Sunday that the Biden administration is to blame for sparking the migration crisis.

The Guatemalan president said he and Harris “are not on the same side of the coin” on migration.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

“The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

After a day of meetings, Harris will depart Guatemala on Monday evening to travel to Mexico, where she will hold meetings Tuesday with President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

Former President Donald Trump made curbing illegal immigration and stopping asylum-seeker caravans from Central America major themes of his four-year term. At one point, he cut off foreign aid for regional governments.

Critics attribute the record surge of illegal immigration to Biden’s policies, including his decision to end Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy that required most asylum-seekers from Central America to remain in Mexico while US courts reviewed their claims of persecution.

Biden also ended construction of Trump’s US-Mexico border wall and urged Congress to pass legislation that would establish a path to citizenship for most illegal immigrants. Republicans said the legislation and Biden policy changes created new “pull” factors for illegal immigration — countering Harris’ emphasis on “root causes” in Central America.

The number of US-Mexico border detentions soared to a 21-year monthly high of more than 178,000 in April, the most recent month for which statistics are available. Many families and unaccompanied children are from the three-country “Northern Triangle” of Central America, which includes Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador."

full article here

the Sun also reported:

"Since being named "border czar", Harris has been widely - and heavily - criticized for failing to visit the southern border.

Biden handed Harris the crisis at the border to deal with as US officials continue to struggle to deal with the soaring number of migrants - including large numbers of unaccompanied minors."

Read full article here:
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/3034418...ump-won-signs/

During an interview with Fox Business on Monday, President Trump said,

"It's disgraceful that no one from the administration has been there,"

"I'm seriously considering (visiting the border) just to support these incredible men and women who have done such a good job and they're just left out to dry."

as a TRUE Leader would do

if they are courting illegal immigrants for votes? i'm not sure how that is going to work out for them as the citizens of this country CLEARLY dislike her

Last edited by iota; 11th June 2021 at 04:29.

so that any adversary

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (11th June 2021), mountain_jim (11th June 2021)

38. Link to Post #1400
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NESARA | How I Awakened | The Great Awakening vs. The Great Reset

NESARA | How I Awakened | The Great Awakening vs. The Great Reset

What is the Great Awakening? Does it have anything to do with Great Reset? Does it relate to the Election? Does the Great Awakening have anything to do with the financial and economic reset? How do the Lincoln Assassination & JFK Assassination have anything to do with the Great Awakening and the Great Reset? What about the PPP CARES Act? What did President Trump do with the Federal Reserve and the US Treasury Department to End the Fed and stop the Great Reset? All of these things play a role in my experience in the Great Awakening to NESARA Law and the Great Reset.

Find “NESARA and The Mark of The Beast” at the Dr. Scott Young bookstore
    http://drscottyoung.com/product/nesar...

#NESARA #GESARA #TheGreatAwakening #GreatAwakening #TheGreatReset #GreatReset #ConspiracyTheory #EndtheFed #NESARALaw #LincolnAssassination #JFKAssassination #PPPCARESAct #PresidentTrump #FederalReserve #USTreasuryDepartment #DrScottYoung #DoctorScottYoung

I found this very difficult to follow. He is all over the place.
    Some moments of possible value
    So best of luck with it .
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 12th June 2021 at 11:01.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (12th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst 1 20 60 70 79 LastLast