+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 79 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #821
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

I like the podcasts of Mike Adams and have listened to almost every one of these reports, but this time I couldn’t bring myself to listen to more than 15 minutes. For the people here who listened to the whole thing: correct me if I’m wrong in my short summary here, but this is what Mike seems to be saying:

He found out that 3 people, I’m quite sure they are Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes and Robert David Steele, though he doesn’t mention their names, are now 100% confirmed CIA agents with the task of spreading deliberate misinfo. (No shocker for me here).

Then from this fact alone he concludes it is now the end of the world and that China is 100% going to invade with Biden at the helm as president.

I don’t quite follow the connection between the two... Anyway, then he started to talk about the Brighteon store, which I considered an inappropriate moment to advertise after you have just said you have very bad news, and then I stopped...

By reading the comments, it seems my summary here is correct, but please correct me if you listened to the whole thing, here it is:

https://www.brighteon.com/1308b62b-3...d-082e37b0e7b4

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

iota (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), TomKat (16th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #822
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

102nd Intelligence Wing Command Message for January 2021 - Colonel James Hoye (01.14.2021)

Being slightly deaf im not catching everything that he is saying --so what is he pointing to?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #823
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Regarding the CHANI project that Iota raised in this thread that "there was a prediction that “the young Kennedy wil return” to be some kind of a new leader, but we all knew Young Kennedy died in a plane crash, so this “prediction” had no way of becoming reality. Even with these false-positives in 2006, the Entity’s authenticity was verified by different means to the Researchers at the time (1994-1999). As mentioned in the Nexus article these “means” still remain classified)"

I am a long-time subscriber to Nexus Magazine published by the Australian Duncan Roads. Around 2011 I became enthralled by the CHANI Project phenomenon too. So I became a member of the new website devoted to that project. What happened in my case, though, is that I started to get a suspicious feeling about the new site because there were so many references to the Catholic pope that I didn't see the point of, or why there was any focus on the Church at all. So I challenged the guy running the site along the lines of is this CHANI Project somehow aligned with the Jesuits, or the Catholic Church? I immediately got banned from the site. When I called Duncan Roads to ask him why he thought I was banned from the site, he had no answer to give me, as he personally met the guy who ran the site from South Africa, meaning he went to South Africa to meet him. I never resolved the issue, and ever since felt that the site was created as a Jesuit experiment to see how gullible people might be.
    wow! ... thank you for that insight ... the original collider where the information purportedly originated WAS in Africa ...

so was the guy running the NEXUS site one of the ones that was involved in the project that received the communication?

or was he someone who came later and felt strongly about the CHANI project (for whatever reason) and started that without having been personally involved

also, wondering if at that early stage did you encounter Acolyte? or receive his communication? if so, was he communicating at the SAME time this Jesuit guy was?

because if he was? that would kind of make Alcolyte suspect too ...

what is your opinion now of CHANI project or is it inextricably connected to NEXUS magazine and therefore tainted in your eyes?

thanks so much for the insider info!!

i came much later on the scene, Alcolyte had already passed ...
    I am not sure what role Duncan Roads played in the CHANI Project except to allow Alcolyte to publish material in Nexus Magazine. I don't clearly remember the identity of the Catholic commentator on the site, but Alcolyte was the one who banished me, which made me suspect right away that I had discovered their Achilles heel.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Brigantia (16th January 2021), iota (16th January 2021), magicmanx (16th January 2021), Tintin (19th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #824
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

It is hard to believe that they won't investigate this, so many people feel that Biden won the election through voter fraud that something must really be done. I would think that it would be in Biden's interest to remove the doubt by investigating. It may not appease every voter but it would probably allow people to at least accept Biden as president. For the Trump haters, it would be a nail in his coffin if this turned out to be false or even mostly false. If they do nothing the doubt will always be there.

I have to admit that seeing the videos with four suitcases full of ballots being pulled out from under the table to be counted after the chair sent the Republican monitors home screams for serious investigation. The media has debunked this story by telling us that these ballots were audited three times. That is all well and good but the ballots were added to totals and never removed. Auditing after ballots are added is simply ridiculous.

Last edited by rgray222; 16th January 2021 at 19:15.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

alh02 (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Eva2 (17th January 2021), iota (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Tintin (19th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #825
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    102nd Intelligence Wing Command Message for January 2021 - Colonel James Hoye (01.14.2021)

Being slightly deaf im not catching everything that he is saying --so what is he pointing to?
    Chris
    He's just talking about internal business-as-usual things like implementing Six Sigma Green Belt training and preparing for inspections from on high.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (16th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #826
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    I like the podcasts of Mike Adams and have listened to almost every one of these reports, but this time I couldn’t bring myself to listen to more than 15 minutes. For the people here who listened to the whole thing: correct me if I’m wrong in my short summary here, but this is what Mike seems to be saying:

He found out that 3 people, I’m quite sure they are Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes and Robert David Steele, though he doesn’t mention their names, are now 100% confirmed CIA agents with the task of spreading deliberate misinfo. (No shocker for me here).

Then from this fact alone he concludes it is now the end of the world and that China is 100% going to invade with Biden at the helm as president.

I don’t quite follow the connection between the two... Anyway, then he started to talk about the Brighteon store, which I considered an inappropriate moment to advertise after you have just said you have very bad news, and then I stopped...

By reading the comments, it seems my summary here is correct, but please correct me if you listened to the whole thing, here it is:

from what i KNOW ... as in BEYOND doubt, question etc

ANYONE who tells ANYONE ...

"do NOTHING"

IS operating from the NEGATIVE polarity ~ in regular terms > AGAINST HUMANITY

BUT BECAUSE that is most comfortable stance and requires NO effort other than attention?

THEY WILL HAVE FOLLOWERS

just as ANYONE who is giving the MESSAGE to ACT, to TAKE responsibility for one's SELF, ACTIONS, LIFE and WHATEVER circumstances they become aware of?

WILL ALWAYS ~ without FAIL ~~~ be "assigned" someone to DERAIL

it is a GIVEN

people should consider ... were they incarnated to WATCH?

to FEEL POWERLESS?

THAT was the "game plan"?

or to CONNECT with their inherent power and ACT and BE?

a good reality check is to ask: "how comfortable did this fellow make me?" .. yea ... avoid

"HOW UNcomfortable did those words strike a chord?" .... yea ... that was the chance to have just WORDS be a catalyst, or not ..

the world is ending China is here WILL come about in direct proportion to CONTINUATION of operating out of powerlessness

it almost HAS TO

but its the people who are CHOOSING how "hot" or "just warm" it has to get

in their EVERY day life .. we CHOOSE all the time ...

and it is AWESOME NEWS ... because since WE made the CHOICE? we CAN at ANY moment CHANGE our minds!!

our inner inherent power isn't going away or "get lost" .. we get to "keep" it ready for access whenever WE choose ~ ALL of US

and sorry BOR .. this is the last i'll speak on the theme

look ... the obvious and logical question is ~ if there is NO danger?

do you arm to the hilt?

just consider ...

and watch this two minute video of someone THERE in DC ..

his last statement is the point

link here: https://t.me/POTUS_USA/19629

trying to embed .. i know mods watching ... help please?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cyQo2Gv1jUtJ
    Last edited by iota; 17th January 2021 at 02:02. Reason: to get video to show i had rqsted mod help with
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

BoR (16th January 2021), Eva2 (17th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Reinhard (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #827
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the defense

IS getting intense

here is the latest view of development

and whenever i see a fence being built, i always wonder ... is it to keep something out?

or lock and secure it inside?

so that any adversary

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

BoR (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), magicmanx (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Reinhard (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #828
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris
    I can't see any veiled references Chris. It seems like pretty standard stuff. There's 17 stars showing on the folded flag, but that seems like a stretch given the content of the speech and the Biden thumbnail on the YT account?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

greybeard (16th January 2021), iota (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #829
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Simon Parkes 16th January Second Update Current News

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kwp0JVsGkjyD/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (16th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Reinhard (16th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #830
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok ....here is some rather interesting news ....

Biden Inauguration Rehearsal is Postponed Due To Security Threats

Rehearsal for incoming Democratic president Joe Biden’s inauguration slated for Sunday has been postponed due to security threats, according to Politico.

The rehearsal is now scheduled to take place on Monday.

Security throughout Washington, D.C., is extremely tight, amid FBI warnings of protests, possibly armed, in the nation’s capitol and all 50 states over the weekend and into Wednesday when inauguration events take place.

Following last week’s breach of the U.S. Capitol Building, as many as 20,000 National Guard troops have been activated and stationed throughout Washington.

Biden’s team has also canceled an Amtrak trip that the president-elect was scheduled to take from home town Wilmington, Del., to Washington on Monday, citing heightened security concerns.

Politico reported:

Biden’s team has also brought on Lisa Monaco, a former Homeland Security adviser in the Obama administration, to serve as a temporary adviser on security around the inauguration. Monaco, whom Biden nominated to serve as deputy attorney general, has paused her activities related to the nomination as she works with the transition on security matters.

“Ms. Monaco will assist the President-elect and work with the incoming national security advisor, the incoming homeland security advisor, and current security and law enforcement officials, including with the United States Secret Service on their plans for the inauguration,” a spokesperson for the transition said in a statement. “Given the existing threats, Ms. Monaco’s temporary role will be focused solely on the period leading up to the inauguration.”

And on Friday morning, the House Oversight Committee sent letters to 27 transportation and lodging companies — from car rental services like Avis and Hertz to hotel chains like Marriott and Hyatt — urging them to implement “screening measures” to ensure their services aren’t used to facilitate domestic terrorist plots surrounding Biden’s inauguration.

On Wednesday, Biden received a briefing on the threats identified by the FBI, Secret Service, and national security officials.

“In the week since the attack on Congress by a mob that included domestic terrorists and violent extremists, the nation has continued to learn more about the threat to our democracy and about the potential for additional violence in the coming days,” the Biden transition team said earlier this week. “This is a challenge that the President-elect and his team take incredibly seriously.”

article here

what threat? ... ALL Trump supporters are pretty much staying away ...

the sheer number of soldiers there constitute more troops there are roughly three times the total number of American troops deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia

and Syria.

see article here

PLUS the structure in my previous post??

the other thing i have been unable to locate information on is Gina Haspel. she virtually disappeared after the unconfirmed attack in Germany and her visit to Mitch husband of Chinese asset McConnel ...

and poof!

until this she was inadvertently spotted at the Trump rally seen here:

anyone else know of her?

Journeyman's post on possible BlueBeam event is seeming more plausible if we aren't going to be there

are the preparations for a REAL enemy or one of lights?

and btw ... what exactly is constituting "enemy" anyway?

those that love and abide by and obey the Constitution?

Last edited by iota; 19th January 2021 at 10:12. Reason: added link to article instead of post

so that any adversary

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Savannah (17th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #831
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

This got my spidey sense tingling somewhat.

Quote The House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, has said it is possible that members of Congress could face prosecution if found to have 'aided and abetted' the violent attack on the Capitol earlier this month that left five people dead.
    She seems frightened and nervous when making this short speech:

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

iota (17th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), Satori (16th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021), TargeT (16th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #832
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

where's nancy's laptop?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

alh02 (16th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), happyuk (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #833
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,106 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

Quote The House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, has said it is possible that members of Congress could face prosecution if found to have 'aided and abetted' the violent attack on the Capitol earlier this month that left five people dead.

That’s enough for me. There is no reason in the world she would have made this statement if there was no evidence of “aiding and abetting” by some members of Congress. She’s in it up to her ears and wine-soaked eyes. She’s been shown some of the evidence.

This is off the charts criminal political insanity.

This whole fiasco is so deeply troubling at every level. Words fail me at the moment.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

alh02 (16th January 2021), Arcturian108 (16th January 2021), Blacklight43 (17th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2021), fifi (17th January 2021), greybeard (17th January 2021), happyuk (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Kryztian (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021), Strat (16th January 2021), Tintin (19th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #834
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

That’s enough for me. There is no reason in the world she would have made this statement if there was no evidence of “aiding and abetting” by some members of Congress. She’s in it up to her ears and wine-soaked eyes. She’s been shown some of the evidence.

This is off the charts criminal political insanity.

This whole fiasco is so deeply troubling at every level. Words fail me at the moment.
    Nancy's statements are quite interesting. I recently completed Mark McClish's online course in statement analysis and deception detection and a couple of things stood out for me here.

Quote When we're talking about security, we have to talk about truth and trust.
    In order to serve here with each other we must trust that people have respect for their oath of office, respect for this institution.
    We must trust each other.
    Respecting the people who sent us here.
    We must also have the truth, and one .. and that will be looked into, er the uh ...
    If in fact it is found that members of congress were accomplices to this insurrection.
    If they aided and abetted the crime .. there may have to be actions taken beyond the Congress.
    And, and, er in terms of prosecution, for that.
    1. Change in personal dictionary going from "insurrection" to "crime". Such changes can indicate a person is making up her story if there is no justification for the change.

2. "talking about" security or "looking into" the truth or "may have to" take action indicate lack of psychological commitment to those things.

3. "If in fact it is found that members of congress were accomplices to this insurrection" -
    the word "if" is used to describe hypothetical situations, this indicates she knows the people she is accusing did not initiate the uprising

4. There is a lot of unnecessary padding in her sentences which indicate she may not be following her memory but is slowing the pace at which she is speaking so she can think about what to say next.
    Shorter sentences are the best.

5. The use of pauses and interjections like "er" and "uh" and repetitions like "And, and" which also give herself some time to think about what she was going to say.

6. "this insurrection" - the word "this" indicates closeness while the word "that" indicates distance. If a subject uses the word "this" when talking about an attacker, you should be suspicious. We see an improper use of the word "this" in the following statement:

"As I was walking to my car this man appeared out of nowhere and hit me in the back of the head." It would have been better to have said "a man".

7. "If they aided and abetted the crime .. there may have to be actions taken beyond the Congress. And, and, er in terms of prosecution, for that."

In statement analysis we don't interpret - we believe what people tell us and in this statement she is not telling us that the perpetrators should be prosecuted, though superficially it appears to be that way.

A better sentence would be "The people who did this should be prosecuted" - she is unable to say this and we can't say it for her.
    Last edited by happyuk; 17th January 2021 at 00:30.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

iota (17th January 2021), Merkaba360 (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Tintin (19th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #835
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

This is going to be one of the most severe consequences of the election. What surprises me is that there is so much applause for Gabbard's comments. It tells me more people are knowledgeable about Kamala Harris than I suspected.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ClearWater (17th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021), Tintin (19th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #836
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)

He also said there will be 30k troops in DC for the inauguration, with an air squadron and patriot missile bases in the TN and GA mountains activated. He said new president Biden might be sacrificed in something called Project Martyr, a false flag to blame Trump supporters and initiate nationwide gun confiscation. He said patriots should stay away from DC.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BoR (17th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #837
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    where's nancy's laptop?
    Tossed in the pile with Hunters, Hillarys, and Weiners!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Kryztian (20th January 2021), magicmanx (17th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #838
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    This is going to be one of the most severe consequences of the election. What surprises me is that there is so much applause for Gabbard's comments. It tells me more people are knowledgeable about Kamala Harris than I suspected.

i think i just fell in love ...

so that any adversary

36. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

selinam (17th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #839
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,792 times in 2,559 posts

Carrie Kohan published this from someone's i-phone twitter - does anyone know anything more about this? Not sure how trustworthy twitter is?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #840
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Carrie Kohan published this from someone's i-phone twitter - does anyone know anything more about this? Not sure how trustworthy twitter is?
    Yes, the entire government of the Netherlands just resigned over some child welfare scandal, and I did read elsewhere that Angela Merkel is stepping down.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Eva2 (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 79 LastLast