Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst 1 36 46 56 79 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #901
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Yea, Is it even possible for China to have 175,000 troops waiting in Mexico and 75,000 waiting in Canada? lol Surely that would noticeable and some people seeing loads of activity. THey'd have to be way out in the desert or something no? Why wouldn't the White hats just reveal those huge camps via google earth or something to alert us. Seem pretty unlikely to me.

However, lets go with it. Supposedly the end of this story will be shocking/surprising. For fun, The wildest I can think of is that the dems are trapped in a blackmail and know that they will be double crossed. So they cut a deal with Trump for pardons or lesser punishment forever wearing ankle bracelets They let Biden win, then the chinese troops enter the country to help start the police state. They have no air force at hand and expect our military to supply that. The military tricked the chinese army and forces their surrender or be obliterated lol. The chinese military is severly weakened and allows for official war, we confiscate all land, positions and assets from them inside the US (a lot). They confiscate Tesla and Apple factories, etc. lol

The American people are fired up like no other and appoint "The Rock" as their spokesman. It starts looking like WWE (but it works as this is what the American people relate to) , with THe Rock warning the world about what the US is cookin'. "You will go 1 on 1 with the great one" (real Quote . Then Macho man comes on camera revealing his death was faked. "ooooooooooh yeeaaaaaaaaaaah, you know Rock, "Expect the unexpected in the kingdom of madness!" (Real quote: you know you all are using the macho mans accent right now). Then at the end of their speech the Kool-Aid man jumps thru the back wall shouting ooooooh yeaaaaa. Immediately after they go to capture "The Terminator" for siding with Biden and being a foreign 'actor.' The cameramen make sure to get it on film when the rock bodyslams the terminator, picks him up slings him at the macho man right into the proverbial clothesline. lol

I may have gotten a little carried away in that last paragraph , but we live in an infinite possibilities universe, and I for one, would love to finally see something like that once in my life. I mean all of the other ridiculous and surreal nonsense we are putting up with, I think its only fair for our entertainment in the endless theatre we are watching.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mexico's president is a Trump supporter ... this couldn't be real...Chinese

troops in Mexico.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

ClearWater (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #902
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,302 times in 8,663 posts

Well this makes more sense than the Mike Adams Chinese missiles or the Chinese troops in Canada BS, even if it is from 8kun..

I could see where this could relate to the 2 presidents scenario that psychic described, though I don't recall exact details.

From https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/303320616/
    mentioned by Journeyman in Q thread:

Quote High iq in-the-know here. Here is what actually happened since 1/6.

1. Pence really did cuck, he is not part of “the plan”. Trump was counting on him to create a forum/congressional inquiry in which election fraud would be heard and presented publicly, but since that didn’t work he had to go to the military.
    2. On the evening of 1/6, Trump quietly left DC and spent the next week presenting his case to the military.
    The joint chiefs are traitors, but the top brass really running the military in strongholds like Cheyenne mountain are hardcore constitutionalists. Trump spent 24/7 presenting his fraud evidence, sone of which the public hasn’t seen like verifiable electronic signatures from China.
    3. Trump hoped to convince the military and invoke insurrection act, but as I said these old school military guys are hardcore constitutionalists and won’t transgress it. They agreed to occupy DC and have the evidence presented in a full-blown military court case using the SCOTUS as a front. This is the real reason they are occupying DC, to keep the environment completely under control and precent (((interference))) from any party.
    4. Believe it or not, Trump was not entirely happy with this because he wants to stay in power, but the constitution says he needs to step down as Congress certified Biden. The military made it clear they would NOT support the insurrection act as it would cause mass instability.
    5. On the other hand, the military has essentially set up an interim government in DC. This is why they are occupying for at least several weeks after the inauguration while the SCOTUS case (again, really a front for a military tribunal) is carried out. Ground troops actually currently have no exit strategy, so it could the military government could go on even longer if needed.

(Cont.)

6. Biden’s inauguration is NOT legitimate until the military court is done. This is why he was denied a legitimate public inauguration on the steps of the Capitol. The people running our government still follow masonic/kabbalistic rituals, and it is a big deal for a legitimate inauguration to happen on this exact spot to be recognized by the God and the powers they worship.

7. Both sides think their side will prevail, but the left is trying to gaslight the nation, hoping public sentiment will eventually flip to their side and influence the proceedings (they strongly believe in the “mass conscious”, which is how they see God).

So don’t freak out, and don’t give in to demoralization. Publicize the SCOTUS case to normies and other ensuing litigation. If SCOTUS doesn’t pan out, that means the military has thrown its weight behind the deep state, but I don’t expect these old school guys to ever support the CCP-backed globalist shadow government.

>tl;dr
    Military has set up interim government and will carry out a full military court case using SCOTUS as a front. This is why they are occupying DC and leftists are still nervous. Trump has to step down per the constitution but Biden’s inauguration is illegitimate. It is totally in the military’s hands now.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th January 2021 at 17:31.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), BushPilot (19th January 2021), fifi (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Mare (19th January 2021), Reinhard (19th January 2021), selinam (19th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #903
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

this video adds further clarity from a different perspective ...

it IS directly applicable to what is going on right now ... and its important that we understand this ...imo

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Reinhard (19th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #904
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    IF you continue to use Google?
    you are aiding and abetting OUR enemy for the sake of your comfort
    This forum uses google. Click on new posts and check the bottom of your browser screen!
    Yes, I see that, this is most evident from Mozilla Firefox browser.
    just great ... but not surprising

these people are NOT playing ... not an iota
    (haha couldn't resist)

and their method of infiltration has been systematic, methodical and thorough

it is WHY i try to emphasize the NEED for action ... we're long past the stage where being informed will do the trick

will do ANYTHING without action to rectify ...

even if it is getting people to stop using the search engine, then the gmail, then the next product and the next

first we need to come to realization

THEN choice

and THEN action

the last video i posted should bring greater clarity to the reality of our situation

but to do NOTHING at THIS point?

IS doing SOMETHING

it is an Act of Surrender

no matter how we "spin it"

as for being "informed"

FIREFOX declared US the 'enemy' btw

using them is tantamount to the same

and if we can't even be bothered to BE BOTHERED enough to switch browsers?

let's just stop being informed and go plant the white flags of surrender outside our doors ... and don't even DARE to complain about the ramifications our choices one by one ... have ALREADY led to .... choices that led us directly to where we are AT

ALL that we did

ALL that we didn't

can we at least change search engines and browsers

and if not? let THAT sink in ...

how even THAT was just "too much"

PS

here is a link for information about firefox's stance:
    https://www.newswars.com/mozilla-say...ox-in-disgust/

now AFTER being informed? ...

unless one's personal objective is to become a human depository of accumulated knowledge?

the NEXT step is ACTION

we must learn to process the information we receive

and make choices in accordance with the objectives we desire

IF we desire to be FORCED to comply and OBEY even in thought?

we should absolutely use as much of Google and Firefox Twitter and FB as possible
    (just to start)

IF we choose FREEDOM and CHOICE and would not like to live life SUBJUGATED?

we CANNOT

its a simple simple but IMPORTANT choice

let's throw a monkey wrench in their plans ...

Last edited by iota; 19th January 2021 at 18:39. Reason: added last notes

so that any adversary

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blastolabs (19th January 2021), BushPilot (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #905
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

I wasn't sure whether to post this or not - this may be a rather naive comment but ... While reading here, FB and other outlets, the vast and comprehensive public info on what's coming up in the next days and all the detailed strategy being deployed, there is always this niggling background noise in my head. If Lin Wood, Mike Adams, et al are correct in their formula about how all this will play out, why make it all so public. Why wouldn't this be kept under wraps to safeguard the "plan", rather than everyone and their dog coming forward with detailed analysis of this "master plan". Just seems to me to be a lot of "heads up" for the "opposition" and kind of makes me think, in the end, it will be a total surprise to everyone how this all goes down.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), Ben (19th January 2021), BushPilot (19th January 2021), ClearWater (19th January 2021), fifi (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Journeyman (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), mountain_jim (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #906
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I wasn't sure whether to post this or not - this may be a rather naive comment but ... While reading here, FB and other outlets, the vast and comprehensive public info on what's coming up in the next days and all the detailed strategy being deployed, there is always this niggling background noise in my head. If Lin Wood, Mike Adams, et al are correct in their formula about how all this will play out, why make it all so public. Why wouldn't this be kept under wraps to safeguard the "plan", rather than everyone and their dog coming forward with detailed analysis of this "master plan". Just seems to me to be a lot of "heads up" for the "opposition" and kind of makes me think, in the end, it will be a total surprise to everyone how this all goes down.
    THAT is a VERY astute AND (imo) correct conclusion

so that any adversary

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Eva2 (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #907
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Yes Jill I agree.
    Maybe its heads up to those sitting on the fence to help them make up their mind and come forward.
    Or rattle the bad guys.
    I feel there is a subtle change in MSM attitude.
    Not showing much coming from Biden -- or not in a favourble light
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), BushPilot (19th January 2021), Eva2 (20th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Merkaba360 (20th January 2021), Operator (19th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #908
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ---
    Or rattle the bad guys.
    ---
    War drums and bagpipes e.g. are used to signal the enemy that you're coming which can be very effective (half of winning a battle).
    Especially when the faction under attack realises that they are cornered and there is no way out.
    Either they start doing spontaneous stupid things, making errors or (more wisely) surrender preventing unnecessary slaughter.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Merkaba360 (20th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #909
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Protect Over 25,000 National Guard Soldiers Deputized at U.S. Capitol Building Jan. 18, 2021.

I would have thought that they had enough legal power to protect -- so why deputise them?
    Chris

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Merkaba360 (20th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), selinam (19th January 2021), TomKat (19th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #910
    Language
    English
    Thanks

what WILL be .. will NOT be the "obvious" and only a fool would allow his strategy to be SO transparent

Trump, may have his faults, but being foolish isn't one, so i think that is a fairly safe assumption ...

i have my theories ... but if i can please ask for help ... there was a video that was posted in the massive thread about Trump, it was his early years and didn't have to do with the topic of fraud and the person who posted it even apologized and said "sorry was just reminiscing" somewhere around page 42 or thereabouts ...

it was a male poster, i think out of the US and the post was either the last on the page or thereabouts

i've been wanting to do a post for a couple of weeks now ... and that video would fit perfectly

if you are the person who posted it or remember i'd appreciate it as i wish i'd posted this sooner than later

Last edited by iota; 19th January 2021 at 19:11. Reason: gave additional info on possible location of post

so that any adversary

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Eva2 (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #911
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,573 times in 2,218 posts

To Protect Over 25,000 National Guard Soldiers Deputized at U.S. Capitol Building Jan. 18, 2021.

I would have thought that they had enough legal power to protect -- so why deputise them?
    Chris

Curiouser and curiouser...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #912
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,573 times in 2,218 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Chris

Maybe this? Seems some local police were deputised like this for some of the Antifa/BLM riots so they could charge rioters with federal crimes..

Quote What does it mean to be federally deputized?

The deputized local officers are now considered federal officers, meaning protesters accused of throwing objects at or being violent with those officers can be charged with assault of a federal officer, which carries a stiffer criminal penalty than assaulting a local cop.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ClearWater (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), selinam (19th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #913
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Chris

a total of 23,000 so far (deputized, more are there)

i've also been keeping an eye on Pompeo .. .you remember he was quite definite when he stated months ago that Trump's second transition would be peaceful

this man does not posture ... if he said it, he said it based on knowledge and intention ... not speculation or "hope"

intention in a man like this means

the FULL force of his WILL to cause something to BE

not as in ... "if things go my way" or "fall into place"

the WILL of people like this is:

THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING TO BE

irrespective of situations, challenges and opposition

you can ONLY acquire personal power like this BY taking action

and succeeding in THAT action, IN SPITE of opposition

at that point, you start to look up and notice ALL that IS in opposition

and say "well we'll see about that ... "

this man has had thousands of such moments ... he is one to watch

he is also not trivial ... and there is purpose in his actions

only he knows his own mind ...

Last edited by iota; 19th January 2021 at 19:28.

so that any adversary

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

BushPilot (19th January 2021), ClearWater (19th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), happyuk (19th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #914
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Just a thought. In 1944 the man who compiled the Daily Telegraph crossword puzzles was investigated because in the week before the Normandy D-Day landings there were a string of top secret codenames creeping into his solutions: Omaha, Mulberry, and several others. In the end his bona fides were established, and it was put down to coincidence. However, many would consider the effect beyond coincidence, in which case he must have been plucking the information from the ether like some remote viewer, or something like that. You now have hoards of keyboard warriors slicing everything in every way imaginable. All the info is basically as safe as in a cryptic crossword. Having said that, if the situation is imminent war, as opposed to mere electoral shenanigans or demonstrations getting out of hand, then you would expect more people than are supposed to know to be aware of certain things going on. This is the upside of conspiracy theory gone crazy: the truth (whatever it is) will definitely be somewhere in there among all the garbage.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), Eva2 (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), happyuk (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Kryztian (20th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), selinam (19th January 2021), wegge (19th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #915
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Iota, I have been watching him too. Just a story, I have a friend who had incidental contact with him in the past few months directly - I will leave the date and place out, and she is clued in and asked him about the watermarked ballots. People may remember this being a story for a few days around the time of his election. In any case, the person said he just smiled and said "oh yes... we know about them".

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Apulu (19th January 2021), Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), happyuk (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), selinam (19th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #916
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How SAD! Joe Biden Looks Totally DAZED and CONFUSED After Speech in Delaware

He does not look like he is enthused and ready to go.
    Chris

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #917
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LIVE: PRESIDENT TRUMP FAREWELL ADDRESS TO THE NATION 1/19/21

This will be interesting -- due to start 9pm UK
    Chris

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eva2 (19th January 2021), happyuk (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #918
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

LIVE: PRESIDENT TRUMP FAREWELL ADDRESS TO THE NATION 1/19/21

This will be interesting -- due to start 9pm UK
    Chris

It was a good speech.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

BushPilot (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #919
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That was some speech --Im impressed.
    Did not get the impression that he is quitting -- just fair well to that term.
    The best is yet to come sounds like a promise.
    Dont think he is going anywhere even though he is leaving the White House.
    Will Biden really be President?
    Chris

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anchor (19th January 2021), happyuk (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #920
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,415 times in 648 posts

So that is it then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst 1 36 46 56 79 LastLast