Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #1521
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

• Larry Elder Slams Democrats For Rejecting Election Results, Worsening Culture War:

"Dude perfectly describes the average liberal; not paying attention to what’s going on but voting blue-no-matter-who because they’ve been told that makes them a good person".
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (4th September 2022), iota (19th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #1522
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,633 times in 8,593 posts

Forwarded from
    Seth Keshel - "Captain K"

GA Final.png
    560.2 KB
    Went through all 159 counties in GA again, getting ready for the final Captain's Battleground overview for GA. Scraped through the "green" counties/clean trends.

I calculate 359,453 fake Biden votes, which would give DJT a margin in GA of 7.5%, a 2.4% GOP trend from 2016.

5 Cleanest Counties by statistical indication of excess votes:
    Dougherty (0)
    Stewart (0)
    Echols (20)
    Taliaferro (51)
    Glascock (55)

5 Filthiest:
    Fulton (42,212)
    Gwinnett (34,994)
    Cobb (29,847)
    DeKalb (23,162)
    Henry (13,433)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (15th August 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), iota (19th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #1523
    Thanks

SELECTION CODE: The Movie

Right Side Broadcasting Network Published August 21, 2022 49,813 Views

Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that.

You’ve heard it said “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.”

What about those who code the vote?

What if our leaders aren’t actually being elected by us, but instead… selected?

[S]ELECTION CODE follows the story of Tina Peters the County Clerk in Mesa Colorado, who made a backup of her counties Dominion Voting System server, only to stumble across evidence of manipulation in a recent local city council election…. and also the 2020 general election. Tina’s discovery ignites a chain reaction upending her life. And upending the world.

You will not be able to unsee what you see.

We stand at an apex in human history. Are we handing too much power to technology – and those that program it?

[S]ELECTION CODE is a political thriller uncovering a secret so critical to the survival of America it transcends political parties. It is not about correcting the past. It’s about correcting the future.

Once you see [S]ELECTION CODE you’ll never again let a machine near your vote.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1e6etl
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th August 2022 at 19:37.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (24th August 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), Haujean Contactee (26th August 2022), iota (27th August 2022), T Smith (24th August 2022), Yoda (26th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #1524
    Thanks

New video of man yelling at Biden “You stole the election, you are pedophile too.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1erobp

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (4th September 2022), iota (27th August 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #1525
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

I'm surprised that they didn't cheer when he said Biden was a pedophile. His base thinks that pedophilia is a normal healthy sexual orientation.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

10. Link to Post #1526
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Biden's FULL Speech

explosive and inciting

he has never been "presidential" like

but to openly attack constituents you are duty bound to serve?

well ... even MSM criticized it

for its political overtones

while having two military men in uniform behind him

transcript to follow
    Last edited by iota; 4th September 2022 at 03:01. Reason: memes replaced with video of Biden Speech Sept 2, 2022
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd September 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), justntime2learn (2nd September 2022), mountain_jim (2nd September 2022), Satori (3rd September 2022), Spiral (2nd September 2022)

12. Link to Post #1527
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the speech itself is fastidiously long

and follows the basic, typical inversion practice of the left

accusing the right of what they, in fact, regularly practice

here is a short minute recap instead

Transcript of Biden's speech today:

“My fellow Americans, please, if you have a seat, take it. I speak to you tonight from sacred ground in America: Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

“This is where America made its Declaration of Independence to the world more than two centuries ago with an idea, unique among nations, that in America, we’re all created equal.

“This is where the United States Constitution was written and debated.

“This is where we set in motion the most extraordinary experiment of self-government the world has ever known with three simple words: ‘We, the People.’ ‘We, the People.’ ‘We, the People.’

“These two documents and the ideas they embody -- equality and democracy -- are the rock upon which this nation is built. They are how we became the greatest nation on Earth. They are why, for more than two centuries, America has been a beacon to the world.

“But as I stand here tonight, equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise.

“So tonight, I have come this place where it all began to speak as plainly as I can to the nation about the threats we face, about the power we have in our own hands to meet these threats, and about the incredible future that lies in front of us if only we choose it.

“We must never forget: We, the people, are the true heirs of the American experiment that began more than two centuries ago.

“We, the people, have burning inside each of us the flame of liberty that was lit here at Independence Hall -- a flame that lit our way through abolition, the Civil War, suffrage, the Great Depression, world wars, civil rights.

“That sacred flame still burns now in our time as we build an America that is more prosperous, free, and just.

“That is the work of my presidency, a mission I believe in with my whole soul.

“But first, we must be honest with each other and with ourselves.

“Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal.

“Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

“Now, I want to be very clear -- very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

“I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans. But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country. These are hard things.

“But I’m an American president -- not the president of red America or blue America, but of all America. And I believe it is my duty -- my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

“And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

“They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards -- backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

“They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th -- brutally attacking law enforcement -- not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.

“And they see their MAGA failure to stop a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election as preparation for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they’re determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people.

“That’s why respected conservatives, like Federal Circuit Court Judge Michael Luttig, has called Trump and the extreme MAGA Republicans, quote, a ‘clear and present danger’ to our democracy.

“But while the threat to American democracy is real, I want to say as clearly as we can: We are not powerless in the face of these threats. We are not bystanders in this ongoing attack on democracy.

There are far more Americans -- far more Americans from every -- from every background and belief who reject the extreme MAGA ideology than those that accept it.

“And, folks, it is within our power, it’s in our hands -- yours and mine -- to stop the assault on American democracy.

“I believe America is at an inflection point -- one of those moments that determine the shape of everything that’s to come after.

“And now America must choose: to move forward or to move backwards? To build the future or obsess about the past? To be a nation of hope and unity and optimism, or a nation of fear, division, and of darkness?

“MAGA Republicans have made their choice. They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies.

“But together -- together, we can choose a different path. We can choose a better path. Forward, to the future. A future of possibility. A future to build and dream and hope. And we’re on that path, moving ahead.

“I know this nation. I know you, the American people. I know your courage. I know your hearts. And I know our history.

“This is a nation that honors our Constitution. We do not reject it. This is a nation that believes in the rule of law. We do not repudiate it. This is a nation that respects free and fair elections. We honor the will of the people. We do not deny it.

“And this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool. We do not encourage violence. We are still an America that believes in honesty and decency and respect for others, patriotism, liberty, justice for all, hope, possibilities. We are still, at our core, a democracy.

“And yet history tells us that blind loyalty to a single leader and a willingness to engage in political violence is fatal to democracy. For a long time, we’ve told ourselves that American democracy is guaranteed, but it’s not.

“We have to defend it, protect it, stand up for it -- each and every one of us. That’s why tonight I’m asking our nation to come together, unite behind the single purpose of defending our democracy regardless of your ideology.

“We’re all called, by duty and conscience, to confront extremists who will put their own pursuit of power above all else.

“Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to -- to destroying American democracy.

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear -- you’ve heard it -- more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool.

“So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever.

“We saw law enforcement brutally attacked on January the 6th. We’ve seen election officials, poll workers -- many of them volunteers of both parties -- subjected to intimidation and death threats. And -- can you believe it? -- FBI agents just doing their job as directed, facing threats to their own lives from their own fellow citizens.

“On top of that, there are public figures -- today, yesterday, and the day before -- predicting and all but calling for mass violence and rioting in the streets. This is inflammatory. It’s dangerous. It’s against the rule of law. And we, the people, must say: This is not who we are.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we can’t be pro-ex- -- pro-ex- -- pro-insurrectionist and pro-American. They’re incompatible.

“We can’t allow violence to be normalized in this country. It’s wrong. We each have to reject political violence with -- with all the moral clarity and conviction this nation can muster. Now.

“We can’t let the integrity of our elections be undermined, for that is a path to chaos. Look, I know poli- -- politics can be fierce and mean and nasty in America. I get it. I believe in the give-and-take of politics, in disagreement and debate and dissent.

“We’re a big, complicated country. But democracy endures only if we, the people, respect the guardrails of the republic. Only if we, the people, accept the results of free and fair elections. Only if we, the people, see politics not as total war but mediation of our differences.

“Democracy cannot survive when one side believes there are only two outcomes to an election: either they win or they were cheated.

“And that’s where MAGA Republicans are today.

“They don’t understand what every patriotic American knows: You can’t love your country only when you win. It’s fundamental.

“American democracy only works only if we choose to respect the rule of law and the institutions that were set up in this chamber behind me, only if we respect our legitimate political differences.

“I will not stand by and watch -- I will not -- the will of the American people be overturned by wild conspiracy theories and baseless, evidence-free claims of fraud.

“I will not stand by and watch elections in this country stolen by people who simply refuse to accept that they lost.

“I will not stand by and watch the most fundamental freedom in this country -- the freedom to vote and have your vote counted -- and -- be taken from you and the American people.

“Look, as your president, I will defend our democracy with every fiber of my being, and I’m asking every American to join me. Throughout our history, America has often made the greatest progress coming out of some of our darkest moments, like you’re hearing in that bullhorn. I believe we can and we must do that again, and we are.

“MAGA Republicans look at America and see carnage and darkness and despair. They spread fear and lies –- lies told for profit and power.

“But I see a very different America -- an America with an unlimited future, an America that is about to take off. I hope you see it as well. Just look around.

“I believed we could lift America from the depths of COVID, so we passed the largest economic recovery package since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. And today, America’s economy is faster, stronger than any other advanced nation in the world. We have more to go.

“I believed we could build a better America, so we passed the biggest infrastructure investment since President Dwight D. Eisenhower. And we’ve now embarked on a decade of rebuilding the nation’s roads, bridges, highways, ports, water systems, high-speed Internet, railroads.

“I believed we could make America safer, so we passed the most significant gun safety law since President Clinton. I believed we could go from being the highest cost of prescriptions in the world to making prescription drugs and healthcare more affordable, so we passed the most significant healthcare reforms since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act.

“And I believed we could create -- we could create a clean energy future and save the planet, so we passed the most important climate initiative ever, ever, ever.

“The cynics and the critics tell us nothing can get done, but they are wrong. There is not a single thing America cannot do -- not a single thing beyond our capacity if we do it together.

It’s never easy. But we’re proving that in America, no matter how long the road, progress does come.

“Look, I know the last year -- few years have been tough. But today, COVID no longer controls our lives. More Americans are working than ever. Businesses are growing. Our schools are open. Millions of Americans have been lifted out of poverty. Millions of veterans once exposed to toxic burn pits will now get what they deserve for their families and the compa- -- compensation.

“American manufacturing has come alive across the Heartland, and the future will be made in America -- no matter what the white supremacists and the extremists say.

“I made a bet on you, the American people, and that bet is paying off. Proving that from darkness -- the darkness of Charlottesville, of COVID, of gun violence, of insurrection -- we can see the light. Light is now visible.

“Light that will guide us forward not only in words, but in actions -- actions for you, for your children, for your grandchildren, for America. Even in this moment, with all the challenges we face, I give you my word as a Biden: I’ve never been more optimistic about America’s future. Not because of me, but because of who you are.

“We’re going to end cancer as we know it. Mark my words. We are going to create millions of new jobs in a clean energy economy. We’re going to think big. We’re going to make the 21st century another American century because the world needs us to.

“That’s where we need to focus our energy -- not in the past, not on divisive culture wars, not on the politics of grievance, but on a future we can build together.

The MAGA Republicans believe that for them to succeed, everyone else has to fail. They believe America -- not like I believe about America. I believe America is big enough for all of us to succeed, and that is the nation we’re building: a nation where no one is left behind.

I ran for President because I believed we were in a battle for the soul of this nation. I still believe that to be true. I believe the soul is the breath, the life, and the essence of who we are. The soul is what makes us ‘us.’

]

“The soul of America is defined by the sacred proposition that all are created equal in the image of God. That all are entitled to be treated with decency, dignity, and respect. That all deserve justice and a shot at lives of prosperity and consequence. And that democracy -- democracy must be defended, for democracy makes all these things possible. Folks, and it’s up to us.

“Democracy begins and will be preserved in we, the people’s, habits of heart, in our character: optimism that is tested yet endures, courage that digs deep when we need it, empathy that fuels democracy, the willingness to see each other not as enemies but as fellow Americans.

“Look, our democracy is imperfect. It always has been. Notwithstanding those folks you hear on the other side there. They’re entitled to be outrageous. This is a democracy. But history and common sense -- good manners is nothing they’ve ever suffered from.

“But history and common sense tell us that opportunity, liberty, and justice for all are most likely to come to pass in a democracy.

“We have never fully realized the aspirations of our founding, but every generation has opened those doors a little wider to include more people who have been excluded before.

“My fellow Americans, America is an idea -- the most powerful idea in the history of the world. And it beats in the hearts of the people of this country. It beats in all of our hearts. It unites America. It is the American creed.

“The idea that America guarantees that everyone be treated with dignity. It gives hate no safe harbor. It installs in everyone the belief that no matter where you start in life, there’s nothing you can’t achieve.

“That’s who we are. That’s what we stand for. That’s what we believe. And that is precisely what we are doing: opening doors, creating new possibilities, focusing on the future. And we’re only just beginning.

“Our task is to make our nation free and fair, just and strong, noble and whole. And this work is the work of democracy -- the work of this generation. It is the work of our time, for all time.

“We can’t afford to have -- leave anyone on the sidelines. We need everyone to do their part. So speak up. Speak out. Get engaged. Vote, vote, vote.

“And if we all do our duty -- if we do our duty in 2022 and beyond, then ages still to come will say we -- all of us here -- we kept the faith. We preserved democracy. We heeded our wor- -- we -- we heeded not our worst instincts but our better angels. And we proved that, for all its imperfections, America is still the beacon to the world, an ideal to be realized, a promise to be kept.

“There is nothing more important, nothing more sacred, nothing more American. That’s our soul. That’s who we truly are. And that’s who must -- we must always be. And I have no doubt -- none -- that this is who we will be and that we’ll come together as a nation. That we’ll secure our democracy. That for the next 200 years, we’ll have what we had the past 200 years: the greatest nation on the face of the Earth.

“We just need to remember who we are. We are the United States of America. The United States of America.

“And may God protect our nation. And may God protect all those who stand watch over our democracy. God bless you all. Democracy. Thank you.”

so ...

WOW! if ever there was a challenge (threat) made to patriotic Americans made? this is it

it defies the imagination to conceive that ever a politician would be so openly hostile to well over 85 million constituents

CONTINUED tolerance of any further threats or actions of aggression against the citizens of this country must end

our voices HAVE been heard or this speech would have never been given

they realize that they have touched upon the cornerstone and limits of the patience of good law abiding citizens to be demoralized

and that ALL of their attempts have FAILED .. miserably

we are MANY

they are FEW

America represents a beacon of FREEDOM for the planet

this country is OURS

i see this backfiring in a MAJOR way

already the backlash has been swift and strong

they say you shouldn't let your enemies see your hands shake

is it me? or are his hands shaking?

Last edited by iota; 4th September 2022 at 03:06. Reason: duplicate tweet and added bitchute

so that any adversary

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (3rd September 2022), Brigantia (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (2nd September 2022), Harmony (3rd September 2022), justntime2learn (2nd September 2022), mountain_jim (2nd September 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022), Sadieblue (3rd September 2022), Satori (3rd September 2022), Spiral (2nd September 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2022), Tintin (2nd September 2022)

14. Link to Post #1528
    Thanks

/pol/ News Network
    @PNN

10h
    ·
    They know what they’re doing. We know what they’re doing. They know that we know what they’re doing.

#PedoHitler is trending

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...rMTbqAyCdcqEJg

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...JO8iEGT2EKBtlA

Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd September 2022 at 15:24.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd September 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2022), Brigantia (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (2nd September 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), iota (2nd September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022), Satori (3rd September 2022), Spiral (2nd September 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2022)

16. Link to Post #1529
    Thanks

Quote Josef Bosch
    @josefbosch

5h
    ·
    ·
    The thing about this photo is this: the people with ACTUAL power and influence would LOVE for you to start seeing Biden as a dictator, as a strongman, as a tyrant.

That's why they've re-cast him as one.

Over the last 2.5 years it's become WILDLY apparent to many where power actually lies, who wields it, what they intend to do with it, who they intend to harm with it.

This pivot to Muh Dark Brandon is smoke and mirrors.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/statu...guT0725aLIiwsg

Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd September 2022 at 21:11.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (3rd September 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), Harmony (3rd September 2022), iota (2nd September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2022), Satori (3rd September 2022)

18. Link to Post #1530
    Thanks

https://babylonbee.com/news/after-us...paign=telegram

After Using FBI To Suppress Son’s Crimes And Raid Political Rival’s Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger
    POLITICS
    ·
    Sep 3, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.

"Folks, I'm using the feds as best I can to destroy my political opponents, but let me be clear: I'm going to have to break more laws and seize even more power if I'm going to stop fascism," yelled President Biden, lighted in blood-red and surrounded by soldiers. "I don't care if that means a federal takeover of elections, an overthrow of the judiciary - heck I don't care if I have to use F-15s to carpet bomb every single Republican neighborhood in the country. We will forcibly commandeer every lever of power and communication our nation has - to, you know, defeat fascism."

President Biden went on to call for the expulsion from democratic society anyone who questioned the integrity of an American election. "If you question an election's fairness because our intel communities told media companies to bury damaging stories about me, or because COVID was used as an excuse to illegally change voting practices without legislative input, or because the FBI spied on Trump's campaign after Democrats gave them a bogus dossier - then you have no place in civil society," said Biden. "In fact, while we are at it, if you don't support abortion through nine months, or the genital mutilation of children, you are an enemy of the state. And we will foment violent protests and assassination attempts to intimidate you - to save democracy."

The Democratic National Committee, fresh off donating $40 million to elevate far-right campaigns, was reportedly taken aback by the comments. "Uh, yeah, those candidates we support are totally an existential threat to our nation, we really believe that," said DNC chair Jaime Harrison. "Sure, we gave $40 million to elevate far-right candidates so we could use them as a pretext for seizing more power - but they are definitely the dangerous ones, not us."

After calling Republicans subhuman, evil scum in need of annihilation, Biden then went on to say that America really needs to regain some unity and brotherhood.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (4th September 2022), iota (4th September 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022)

20. Link to Post #1531
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...5cqCYElN-9guhg

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

iota (11th September 2022), jaybee (11th September 2022)

22. Link to Post #1532
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Steve Bannon Tells Charlie Kirk 35 Trump Allies
    Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (video)

Gateway Pundit Reports:

"On Friday afternoon Steve Bannon told Charlie Kirk that 35 Trump allies had their homes raided by the FBI on Thursday.

Bannon: “The jack-booted Gestapo has to show up at their door and make a big display of this.”

Steve Bannon joined Charlie Kirk on Real America’s Voice on Thursday.

Steve Bannon:
    Quote You saw from the demonic speech that Biden gave in Philadelphia that this is a dying regime. That was a primal scream. And here what they’re trying to do, no matter who it is whether Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

There were 35 FBI raids last night. Right. And there’s another grand jury coming together on January 6th, the Washington Post reported it.

THIRTY-FIVE Senior Members of MAGA! of Republicans, supporters of Donald Trump that the FBI rolled in on. When they didn’t need to do it. Right? All these people have lawyers. The jack-booted Gestapo has to show up at their door and make a big display of this

This has never happened in American history!

The evil regime has gone rogue!

This is the Gestapo!

As Paul Sperry said back in August: “The FBI is now acting as both the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party and the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party.”

UPDATE–
    Attorney Harmeet Dhillon confirmed the report.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Harmeet confirms raid on 35 supporters.png
Views:	6
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	49560

source: Gateway Pundit

i had to do an attachment because Twitbots are hard at work directing the official narrative and obfuscating reality

they and MSM are our number one enemy and as long as they are allowed to continue to LIE to the American public there will be NO Resolution as

there CAN BE NO RESOLUTION without FACTS

UNTIL such time as they face prosecution to the highest extent permissible by law

the ENDLESS psyops will continue to be LEGAL and impact unsuspecting Americans

if we wish this to stop? we MUST do ALL in our power to:

"REINSTATE SMITH-MUNDT ACT and STOP the outright deception of MSM to Amercian Public"

through focused unwavering action? we enact the results we desire

when we concede? they understand (rightly so) to CONTINUE

when we refuse to comply .. they stop .. or as in the case below?

they PAY

to the tune of hundreds of thousands, since the client got $90.000 AFTER legal fees

Last edited by iota; 11th September 2022 at 09:48. Reason: decided to do separate post for Smith-Mundt Act

so that any adversary

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

jaybee (11th September 2022), justntime2learn (11th September 2022), mountain_jim (11th September 2022)

24. Link to Post #1533
    Language
    English
    Thanks

as we gather reports of the current events, i feel it imperative to address the root of the problem

we are under siege, there is no denial

siege would be impossible without LEGAL and government sanctioned deception

in the programming and direction

of the Social Narrative

and it began with the abolition of the Smith-Mundt Act

THIS is what opened the gateway for the DoubleSpeak that we have been subjected to CONTINUOULSY, RELENTLESSLY ~ on the hour, daily

at the time, a commenter on the ACLU website wrote the following:

Quote “Taking the position that I pay for the government to lie me legally is suicide and wrong.
    This position of support for this by the ACLU is vile.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012 Smith Mundt Modernization Act.png
Views:	7
Size:	569.1 KB
ID:	49564

2012 Smith-Mundt Modernization Act

relevant information on what is transpiring today in respect to the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act here

short excerpt:

"...It is also true, however, that in 2013 President Barack Obama signed into law the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (H.R. 5736), making it legal for government-produced media—such as was broadcast overseas by Voice of America, Radio Free Europe, and other outlets throughout the Cold War—to be directed toward U.S. citizens themselves.

Needless to say, such government-penned narratives spin the news so as to reflect favorably upon the United States. To understand the sheer power of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act, it suffices to do a quick Google of the name of this piece of legislation to see how it has generated a logical quandary befitting of Orwell’s Nineteen Eigthy-Four. For if it is true that the American people are being propagandized by the U.S. government through its control of the major media outlets and tech giants, then any assertion to that effect will be countered—and ultimately defeated—by yet more government propaganda.

The fact that the complete negation of the original Smith-Mundt Act
    was deceptively labeled the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act
    marked the first stage in what might be termed the Orwellian turn.
    Unsurprisingly, a lengthy list of articles calling out the alleged piece of “disinformation” that “Barack Obama legalized government propaganda against citizens” appears at the top of the Google search results. Among the critics who warned about the new Act was now-deceased investigative journalist Michael Hastings, who also, it is worth mentioning, expressed concern about the dangerous influence of the Pentagon’s “public relations” wing, which already by 2009 employed 27,000 persons full-time as war marketeers. A number of other notable figures who sounded alarms about the dangers of government propaganda and overreach are now dead, imprisoned, or living in exile.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 (signed into law as a part of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013) arguably set the United States on the path toward the erection of a full-fledged Ministry of Truth and the consequent shrinking of citizens’ liberty.

Only time will tell whether this piece of legislation alone will suffice, as deployed by the new Disinformation Governance Board, to strip citizens of their First Amendment right to free speech when they attempt to reject the first premises of the DGB itself. If so, then Barack Obama will bear primary responsibility for the totalitarian system to ensue, whatever his intentions may have been."

read full article here

EVERY person reading this has been ADVERSELY affected by the deception through the media

now to the point of death of millions

there is but ONE solution

WITHOUT which, NO LASTING resolution is even possible

repeal Obummer's mockery of "Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012"

and RE-INSTATE the original Smith-Mundt Act

IMMEDIATELY

a plethora of problems would be quickly addressed and resolved

and each day this is NOT demanded or caused?

lives are lost and our country is besieged from within ~ UNIMPEDED

WHEN this solution is resolutely demanded in FORCE

it will mark the END

of THEIR proposed "END"

to our liberty and freedom

a heritage most of us are determined to preserve for our children

just as those that came before us did for us

Last edited by iota; 11th September 2022 at 21:34.

so that any adversary

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th September 2022), justntime2learn (11th September 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022)

26. Link to Post #1534
    Thanks

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/penns...-sues-dominion

Pennsylvania County Sues Dominion Voting Systems for 'Unauthorized Python Script' & 'Foreign IP Address'

Fulton County, Pennsylvania filed a lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems this morning for a “breach of contract”.

KanekoaTheGreat

Fulton County, Pennsylvania filed a lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems this morning for a “breach of contract”.

The county says that it became “aware of severe anomalies” with Dominion Voting Systems during the 2020 election after it was unable to reconcile “voter data with votes actually cast and counted”.

An investigation by Wake Technology Services of West Chester, Pa. into the machines at the county’s request in February 2021 found numerous significant issues with the machines.

These included ballot scanning errors and non-certified database tools installed on the system.

Speckin Forensics Laboratories based out of Lansing, Michigan, was retained to acquire forensic images of six hard drives in Fulton County, Pennsylvania on July 13-14, 2022.

The private forensics firm, whose “examiners have presented testimony in over 30 states”, produced a county commissioned report on September 15, 2022, which revealed “several deficiencies” that directly contradict the “contractual terms and conditions” provided to Fulton County by Dominion Voting Systems.

The report alleges that Fulton County’s log files show “an external IP address” located in Quebec, Canada, and that an unauthorized “python script” had been installed after the certification date.

Moreover, the system’s security patch had not been updated since April 10, 2019, and default usernames and passwords had not been changed since the time of installation.

The report says, "This python script can exploit and create any number of vulnerabilities including, external access to the system, data export of the tabulations, or introduction of other metrics not part of or allowed by the certification process."

What’s more, this “external IP address” was found on the very same adjudication workstation that contained the “post certification python script”.

Read the lawsuit and report.

///////////////////

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/googl...-2020-election

Google Rigged The 2020 Election

Senior Google engineer, Zach Vorhies, leaked 950 pages of internal documents that prove Google used censorship, blacklist, and machine learning algorithms to rig the 2020 election.

KanekoaTheGreat

For many of us, using the internet means using Google. As the number one visited website in the world Google receives 5.6 billion searches per day controlling more than 90 percent of global search traffic.

Searching for something is just another way of saying googling it and watching a video means using YouTube - a Google subsidiary.

YouTube is the second most popular search engine in the world with 2.3 billion users and 1 billion hours of videos watched daily.

In other words, our minds, our political beliefs, and our world views are inseparably linked to Google’s search results, but Google is no longer an objective source of information, and the tech giant is actively censoring what we see.

In August of 2019, Senior Google engineer, Zachary Vorhies leaked 950 pages of internal documents providing evidence of Google's use of blacklist, censorship, and machine learning algorithms to rig the 2020 election.

This particular blacklist shows hundreds of conservative websites which were censored on Android’s news search results. There is an obvious political bias.

For example; Daily Caller, Western Journal, RedState, Gateway Pundit, Steven Crowder, Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh among other conservative websites made the blacklist.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 22nd September 2022 at 12:23.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd September 2022), ClearWater (25th September 2022), iota (24th September 2022), justntime2learn (22nd September 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022)

28. Link to Post #1535
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Karma Patriot 🤍

(
    Karma Patriot
    )

Trump & the Republicans must dismantle the corrupt Election Assistance Commission (EAC), & every Obama DHS puppet, or all Election Integrity progress we have made will be lost.

While helping @JustHuman_Kyle & @drawandstrike research info from The Pit, this harsh reality slapped me in the face.

“In 2013, OBAMA appointed the Presidential Commission on Election Administration.”

“The panel published a lengthy list of recommendations, including allowing people to register to vote online and expanding early voting opportunities.”

“In 2019, the Election Assistance Commission (EAC), who is responsible for the federal certification of voting systems, hired Jessica Bowers, a FORMER EXECUTIVE at Dominion Voting Systems.”

After we take back the House & Senate in November, eliminating the EAC & holding them accountable has gotta be a TOP PRIORITY!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (25th September 2022), iota (7th October 2022)

30. Link to Post #1536
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kanye West says he was ‘threatened’
    over support for ‘my boy’ Trump

The New York Post reports:

"Kanye West on Thursday called Donald Trump a friend and “my boy” – as the rapper revealed he was “threatened” over his support of the former president.

“My so-called friends-slash-handlers around me told me if I said that I liked Trump that my career would be over, that my life would be over,” West, who now legally goes by the first name Ye, told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson in a wide-ranging interview.

“They said stuff like, ‘People get killed for wearing a hat like that.’ They threatened my life. They basically said that I would be killed for wearing the hat,” the “Gold Digger” rapper said.

In 2018, he wore the signature red “Make America Great Again” hat during his infamous visit with Trump at the White House.

But the songwriter and fashion designer, 45, then went on to blast politicians for using black people.

“And for politicians, all black people are worth is an approval rating,” West told Carlson, 53.

“The Democrats feel that they don’t owe us anything. And Republicans feel that they don’t owe us anything. Blacks have never demanded something for our vote.”

Kanye West told Tucker Carlson that his handlers warned him against supporting Donald Trump.
    “They said stuff like, ‘People get killed for wearing a hat like that.’
    They threatened my life,” the rapper said about wearing the MAGA headgear.

Getty Images

"President Biden in 2020 ignited a racially charged firestorm while on the campaign trail when he claimed in an interview with Charlamagne tha God that African American voters “ain’t black” if they were still considering voting for then-President Trump.

In a statement addressing the eyebrow-raising comment, the radio host said Democrats had taken the support of black voters for granted for too long.

Still, West confessed that even his “friend” former President Trump had used him politically.

“For older white people, they’re quick to classify a black person only by the fact that we’re black. Even Trump, a person that we’d consider a friend of mine, when I went to the White House, I called him after that to get ASAP Rocky out of jail. And one of the things he said to me is, ‘Kanye, you’re my friend. When you came to the White House, my black approval rating went up 40%,’” he said."

full article here: https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/kanye-...support-trump/

He followed up with an interview with Tucker Carlson that is ALSO causing a ruckus among the would be puppetteers of the people in this country who do not take kindly to dissent amongst their ranks

FULL vidoe of interview can be seen here

one of my favorite quotes from that interview is:

"i don't care about people's responses.

i perform for an audience of one

that's GOD"

do not discount those words as cliche

they are not

people ~ who speak TRUTH?

do not get the luxury of having what people might think as a concern

IF we did? we'd never say the words that we say

words that NEED to be said

mostly because no one else will say them

despite of the fact? that they ARE true

so that any adversary

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (7th October 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), justntime2learn (7th October 2022), mountain_jim (9th October 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022)

32. Link to Post #1537
    Thanks

Quote Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    General Flynn ️

Exceptional response and the most thorough article on election integrity in America written to date.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2022/10/...h-i-challenge/
    https://www.deepcapture.com/2022/10/...h-i-challenge/

RESPONSE TO ROBERT REICH: I CHALLENGE

BY
    PATRICK BYRNE
    OCTOBER 8, 2022

Dear Professor Reich,

First things first: we had a mutual friend in Professor William Slesnick. Though I knew him many years after you did, he often spoke to me of his admiration for your character, your mind, and your drive. He was fond of saying that if you had set your sights on playing center in the NBA, you would have succeeded. Bill did not grade on a curve, as you remember, and that was indeed high praise.

Second, I see that you have taken to living under a rock. Your recent essay, “Robert Reich: A Personal Question To Powerful People Who Continue To Deny Results Of 2020 Election” (Eurasia Review, October 9, 2022) has been brought to my attention. In it, you write:

“I have a serious question for people who have power in America and who continue to deny the outcome of the 2020 election and enable Trump’s Big Lie: What are you saying to yourself in private? How are you justifying yourself in your own mind?
    I don’t mean to be snide or snarky. I’m genuinely curious. “

I accept your invitation, Professor Reich, to bring you up to speed on what it is that we of the election integrity movement believe we are doing.

On June 3, 2022 DHS – CISA issued a 5 page report that I (facetiously) suggest could have been titled, “Patrick Byrne was right again. Again.” In five succinct pages, it explains that the most common election system in use in the USA turns out to be riddled with nine major security “vulnerabilities” so gaping that in my view it is more appropriate to call them security “failures” than “vulnerabilities”. As apparently you missed this development, I will quote their descriptions of nine hacks of Dominion equipment that tabulate approximately 43% of ballots cast by Americans on November 3, 2020:
    1. “An attacker could leverage this vulnerability to install malicious code, which could also be spread to other vulnerable ImageCast X devices via removable media.”
    2. “An attacker could leverage this vulnerability to disguise malicious applications on a device.”
    3. “…which could be leveraged by an attacker to gain elevated privileges on a device and/or install malicious code.”
    4. “An attacker could leverage this vulnerability to escalate privileges on a device and/or install malicious code.”
    5. “An attacker could leverage this vulnerability to spread malicious code to ImageCast X devices from the EMS.”
    6. “An attacker could leverage this vulnerability to escalate privileges on a device and/or install malicious code.”
    7. “An attacker with physical access may use this to gain administrative privileges on a device and install malicious code or perform arbitrary administrative actions.”
    8. “An attacker could leverage this vulnerability to gain access to sensitive information and perform privileged actions, potentially affecting other election equipment.”
    9. “An attacker could leverage this vulnerability to print an arbitrary number of ballots without authorization.”

So DHS-CISA now acknowledges that Dominion machines can be hacked nine ways from Sunday. In addition, if one clicks through to the CVE database where one would normally find patches for such software vulnerabilities as have been announced here, in this case one finds that there are no patches available and that all these gaping failures are simply, “Under Assessment”.

That is to say, the same federal organization that 20 months ago boldly praised itself for overseeing “the most secure election in history” now meekly reports:

“While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.”

That is a considerably weaker statement. They have gone from saying We know it did not happen to the much weaker claim: We have no evidence that it happened, we are not going to tell you if or how much we tried to find out, and the machine vulnerabilities must be “mitigated” but there are as yet no patches.

It is my burden in life that from time to time I interact with a life-form called, “journalists”. There have been some who, after reading this DHS-CISA litany of horrors, have had the gall (I-****-thee-not) to reply along the lines, Well this shows that they can be hacked, but it is not proof that they were hacked!

That logic may pass in an undergraduate Lesbian Dance Theory seminar, but as a fellow who built a $2 billion eCommerce company that faced 1,000 daily cyber-attacks for 20 years and was never defeated, I assure you, it is an absurd response. One cannot release code into the wild when that code is porous and hope that no one hacked it. And given that this concerns US elections, there is no realistic chance these vulnerabilities were not exploited.

In case there is any question about that, however, perhaps we should examine the election databases stored on the hard-drives of election equipment in question, just to be sure.

Thanks to the work of an American hero named Tina Peters, the County Recorder for Mesa County, Colorado (roughly speaking: “Grand Junction”), the election database of that county for November 2020 was recovered and analyzed, and discovered (in Mesa County Forensic Report #3) to have a cloaked script that created an illegal database, shifted thousands of votes, and created thousands of others. This is exactly what the DHS-CISA warning is about: precisely such “malicious code” and “malicious applications” could be installed on a machine without its operators’ awareness.

Mesa-County-Forensic-3 download

In Williamson County, Tennessee, the October, 2021 municipal election produced such extraordinary anomalies (e.g., 163 ballots fed into a machine generating only 79 votes counted) that the State of Tennessee investigated…. and found 7 out of 18 machines generating remarkably erroneous miscounts. Feed the machine 167 paper ballots, and only 19 get counted. In one machine, 330 ballots were inserted, but it only counts 19. The state called the federal EAC, who called the Pro V&V and SLI, who called Dominion…. And their consensus is that there is indeed erroneous code in the machines, even though they are certified, but that they cannot find the bad code.

Which, incidentally, is not a Root Cause Analysis, though they try to pass it off as one. It is a failure of a Root Cause Analysis. They are saying, in effect, Yes the machine generates fake tabulator counts, and we cannot find the cause, but it is still certified.

Democrats are noticing this corruption as well as Republicans. In Cherokee County, Georgia, Michelle Long Spears, running for a seat in the US Congress, placed 3rd in the Democratic Primary earlier this summer. She noticed that though she had received 24% of the vote, there were many precincts where she had received 0 votes. That itself was statistically improbable, she knew. Then she noticed that in her own precinct she had received 0 votes, which she knew was impossible (Michelle had voted for herself, as had, presumably, her husband). Michelle demanded a hand-count, and it turned out she had won with a landslide 60% of the votes.

‘Wild ride’ – Michelle Long Spears wins runoff following chaotic primary election

ShareDecatur, GA — On May 24, it appeared that Michelle Long Spears wouldn’t make the June 21 runoff in the DeKalb County Commission District 2 race after returns showed her in third place. But Spears and her team challenged the results, resulting in a hand count that reversed her fortunes, putting her in the lead and … Continue reading

Fulton County, Pennsylvania has had their equipment tested by a Michigan forensics lab named, “Speckin”. The Speckin Report shows that the Dominion machines in Fulton, PA generate fake results like the machines in Williamson, Tennessee (as is admitted now by the EAC and Dominion itself). In addition, the Fulton machines’ logs show that during the November 2020 election they had not just outside connectivity, but international outside connectivity (in this case, to Canada), which is significantly illegal. Now Fulton County, Pennsylvania is suing Dominion wanting their money back (and eight other counties have similar lawsuits in the works, I hear).

Fulton County Sues Dominion: Are These Also Domestic Terrorists, Adolph Sniffler? (UPDATED WITH SPECKIN REPORT OF SEPTEMBER 15)

In an August 2022 primary in Cherokee County, Kansas, Dominion equipment was discovered to have taken thousands of votes from District 1 County Commissioner Myra Frazier and given them to her opponent, Lance Nichols, who was initially declared the winer then stripped of it once the vote-flipping was exposed.

It Happened Again: Cherokee County, Kansas Election Results Reversed After “Vote Flip” Discovered

Nothing to see here, folks. Just a human error, technical glitch, or “we caught it in time”. Those are the excuses we hear every single time. Every time. Antrim County, Dekalb County, Williamson County, Windham, NH. The list goes on and on and on of jurisdictions that have some “human error” or “technical glitch” that … Continue reading

Tests have been performed in 67 Georgia counties, and erroneous code spitting out fake results has been found to exist in 65 of the 67 counties. Emergency relief has been sought this past week.

Georgia-State-Elections-Board-Emergency-Appeal Download

Ongoing examination of the much-maligned Maricopa Audit’s preliminary results (which in fact proved that the election database had been erased and there were hundreds of thousands of votes lacking chains of title) continues to surface clear proof of criminal activity in Maricopa’s election administrations:

Maricopa Voter Roll Analysis Surfaces Irrefutable Proof of Criminal Activity

To stuff the ballot boxes, the criminals have to first stuff the voter rolls. You might as well … Continue reading

I could, Professor Reich, go on and on. Outside of intellectual backwaters such as Berkeley, citizens are paying attention. Citizens know of such developments and dozens more like them across the nation. In over 3,000 counties across the country, citizens are digging into the US election systems like they never have in my lifetime. Everywhere they do they are finding causes for deep concern, while being met by government-fundamentalists challenging the right of citizens to demand transparency (though a fundamental principle globally is that if an election lacks transparency it has zero credibility).

Let us turn, Professor Reich, turn to those six locations which experienced blackouts/shutdowns while counting ballots on the night of November 3, 2020. The six counties have been the center of our attention since the morning of November 4. All six of those counties fought letting their election databases be examined. In one of those counties (Maricopa), the Arizona Senate got a subpoena to examine the election database, Maricopa County fought the subpoena for five months, and then when a court declared it valid and enforceable, deleted their election database the night before turning over the equipment.

For the first time in my lifetime, such a constellation of facts is not supposed to raise suspicion. No one will explain why.

Thus, Professor Reich, what we of the Election Integrity movement believe we are doing is saving our nation from a soft-coup perpetrated through sophisticated long-term exploitation of our election systems and the corruption of institutions which we citizens created and funded to protect us from such an event. That is our reality. We are peacefully saving the America republic from a tragic fate.

Of course, in your paradigm, we are disrupting American democracy. (Incidentally, would it hurt you to use the more accurate term, “republic”? It shows that you understand it is about both consent of the governed as well as constitutionally limited government. You would not want it to be thought of Democrats such as yourself that you secretly support mob rule, would you?)

Fortunately for our nation, this does not have to continue as though we were debating the number of angels dancing on the head of a pin. This whole matter can be resolved in a matter of a week or so. Perhaps just a few days. All that needs to happen is that the authors of Mesa County #3 get a chance to inspect the election databases of those six counties. Now that we know what to look for, I believe they can even do it in a couple hours. When set against the tragic national fate about which you are so concerned, Professor Reich, surely letting sophisticated cybersecurity professionals access images of six hard drives for a few hours each… surely that does not strike you as unreasonable?

You are so concerned with what fate may befall our nation, surely this seems like a reasonable request to you, right? So may we count on your voice to join ours in saying, Let the citizens have their experts inspect those six hard drives for a day!

If experience is any guide, I can make two predictions comfortably:

1. Professor Reich, you will quickly say, “No, that’s a horrible idea.”
    2. Then you will search for a reason to rationalize why it would be a horrible idea. I have heard them all. I have heard that we cannot resolve this issue for the nation by conducting an afternoon’s inspection of six hard drives because:
    • We don’t want to set the precedent.
    • If we give you an inch you will take a mile.
    • Why should we? Let citizens look at the pieces of paper but they cannot inspect machines (for this, there will be no good reason adduced to explain why, for the first time in history, citizens can have transparency to some arbitrary level but not beyond it).
    • And so on and so forth.

So I challenge: I predict you will not join me in this call to look at six hard drives and resolve this in a day. Whatever your reasoning, that will be its conclusion.

And that is how we know you do not really believe what you have written.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th October 2022 at 23:32.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (27th October 2022), iota (11th October 2022), justntime2learn (9th October 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022), T Smith (9th October 2022), Vangelo (9th October 2022)

34. Link to Post #1538
    Thanks

does this sound normal, or is it in line with reality in CA?

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Seth Keshel - "Captain K"

The corruption of California's voter roll is astounding, even more so than Georgia's and Texas's.

Total new registrations in four years leading up to 2008, 2012, and 2016 Presidential Elections, respectively:
    596k, 1.093m, 1.166m

Total new registrations between 2016 and 2020 elections:
    *2.636 MILLION*

- - -

Total new DEM registrations in four years leading up to 2008, 2012, and 2016 Presidential Elections, respectively:
    563k, 283k, 754k

Total new DEM registrations between 2016 and 2020 elections:
    *1.45 MILLION*

Corrupt the rolls, mail the ballots, harvest the ballots. Repeat.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (27th October 2022), iota (11th October 2022)

36. Link to Post #1539
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,011 times in 8,167 posts

On September 10th 2019 a new podcast popped up. It was called Campaign HQ and hosted by David Plouffe, former President Barack Obama’s campaign manager and White House Senior Advisor.

Interestingly September 2019 was around the time conspiratorial insiders would have been getting briefed (to varying degrees) on the coming scamdemic. E.g. The ExCeL venue in London cancelled it's 2020 bookings in August 2019 and went on to become one of (I hear there was one in Wembley too) the special emergency overflow 'hospitals' for the 'pandemic', for London.

The Campaign HQ podcast ran, weekly, all the way up to and through the November 2020 election, ending on November 13th 2020.

It's back, for "Season 2". Kicked off with a 1 minute intro on September 7th, followed the next day with the first full episode called, simply, Pennsylvania. There have been six so far.

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Welcome to Campaign HQ Season 2

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Pennsylvania

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Georgia

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Nevada

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Arizona

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Michigan

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Wisconsin
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (17th October 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), iota (15th October 2022)

38. Link to Post #1540
    Language
    English
    Thanks

its time to arise and let our voices be heard

or at least show support for those that DO

John Voight is one such person, who has been forthright in the expression of his views

with unwavering honesty, simplicity and courage

so he absolutely deserves to be highlighted as well as our support

here he is giving an interview to Newsmax telling it straight

"the Democrats don't know right from wrong" he says

Mr Voight? there are over 80 million of us that agree

and apparently quite a few Democrats as well

just the other day Democrats were calling out the ludicrous AOC where she expected support

if you haven't seen the video see here

if only i could put it on portable media to blast all those voting for Soros bought Beto in my state right now ...

Last edited by iota; 16th October 2022 at 09:14.

so that any adversary

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Antagenet (16th October 2022), ClearWater (17th October 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), justntime2learn (18th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst 1 27 67 77 79 LastLast