Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #201
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i'm very interested how this played out...still think Biden going to win and Elites Agenda like great reset or agenda 2030 going to happen under Dems, Bidens leave white house before end of the year and Harris become VP.
    really?

maybe we should get a nice friendly wager going ...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    Trump’s time onstage has ended and best to keep our eyes forward.
    I'll bet you a nice hat that is absolutely not the case.
    And I will, too.
    i want in on this pleeez!!

and THIS is the hat i want!!! yay!

Not just an Eagle's hat! But the:
    "Hell Freezes Over" Tour hat!!
    cause i went and bought the hat!
    and now can't find it ...
    Here's my offering... used it for this years Halloween costume....

If you think biden has it in the bag.... do a LOT more research

reading headlines is not enough.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201123_001129.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	45224

I want nothing when Trump wins....
    Last edited by TargeT; 23rd November 2020 at 05:25.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), Bassplayer1 (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), iota (23rd November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    General Flynn has apparently been in contact with Sidney Powell, since earlier he tweeted the news that she had been suspended from her Twitter Acct for 12 hrs.
    (it is becoming embarrassing the docility with which the blatant censorship on social media platforms is not just tolerated but dutifully obeyed .. truly it will be nice when they go the way of MySpace hopefully after being prosecuted for election tampering)

he now offers an explanation:

Perhaps this clarification will pave the way for all political parties to join the fight; leaving the RNC to focus solely on the 2020 election.

all political parties to join the fight .. sigh ... what a lovely thought ..

you know i've been thinking ....

since she is willing to take on being the attorney for

maybe ...

just maybe .....

we should contribute!!

here is her website for those who are able to contribute financially:
    http://defendingtherepublic.org

Name:  Sidney Powell's legal defense fund.png
Views: 508
Size:  18.0 KB

i remain TOTALLY amazed at the effectiveness of the TOTAL coup achieved by the SIX who CONTROL ALL media to have so daftly convinced most of the planet that this is just about two candidates

Trump vs Traitor,.... err... sorry, meant... umm Biden

when it absolutely is NOT

Freedom and Liberty and Life itself as we've known it ...

THAT is what is at stake

and i tell you what ... ignorant is he that is sitting in some other corner of our planet and thinks he/she will escape the consequences of the outcome of THIS election ~ either way ...

the ENTIRE planet WILL BE affected
    of this
    there is NO doubt ...

but for now ...

back to our favorite female counsel ... i ran across this titillating tidbit ...

pure speculation mind you
    but hey, better than OUTRIGHT sheer fabrication ~ fed daily
    to dear trusting American public by the news, right?

here it is

things that make you hmmmmm.....
    Last edited by iota; 7th November 2022 at 12:17. Reason: accentuate quote
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Jayke (25th November 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i'm very interested how this played out...still think Biden going to win and Elites Agenda like great reset or agenda 2030 going to happen under Dems, Bidens leave white house before end of the year and Harris become VP.
    really?

maybe we should get a nice friendly wager going ...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    Trump’s time onstage has ended and best to keep our eyes forward.
    I'll bet you a nice hat that is absolutely not the case.
    And I will, too.
    i want in on this pleeez!!

and THIS is the hat i want!!! yay!

Not just an Eagle's hat! But the:
    "Hell Freezes Over" Tour hat!!
    cause i went and bought the hat!
    and now can't find it ...
    Here's my offering... used it for this years Halloween costume....

If you think biden has it in the bag.... do a LOT more research

reading headlines is not enough.....

Attachment 45224

I want nothing when Trump wins....
    WHEN Trump wins?

we get to keep our liberty
    ("WE" meaning the world)

(still might try to negotiate for your hat though ... just sayin')

so that any adversary

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Jayke (25th November 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    English
    Thanks

was just over @Re: US Election: the Legal Challenge where our esteemed member of the legal profession, Satori, so generously and thoroughly shares his extensive legal expertise in response to the extraordinary events taking place and the legal aspects and ramifications

anyway, TinTin contributed this excellent post i thought many would find of values so i wanted to share it here

(this thread will have various components from others as it is attempting to record the reactions and events that transpired once the concerted collusion of the news media was enacted to intentionally and knowingly mislead the American public by declaring Joe Biden President Elect when they KNEW full well that was NOT (F)Actually the case.)

i hope you find it of value as i did

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Cross posting from the Massive Fraud thread, with thanks to Satori:

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Attached is a copy of any emergency motion for a temporary restraining order, with exhibits, filed in the United States District Court in Georgia. It is document No. 6, meaning there are 5 other documents filed before this was filed on 11/17/2020. One of which is a complaint.

I have not read this yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f5gvx6oh9...ibits.PDF?dl=0
    In a nutshell, the attached Motion for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) seeks an order from a Judge in the United States District Court, District of Georgia, Atlanta Division, enjoining (stopping) the State of Georgia from certifying the 2020 election results. The deadline to certify the vote is this Friday, 11/20/2020.

The basis for the TRO, and the underlying complaint, is that the way Georgia counted the votes, including (and especially) mail in votes, violated the equal protection and due process clauses of the US Const. Georgia did this in a number of ways, including that Georgia violated its own constitution, and particularly laws passed by the Georgia Legislature governing vote counting. Further, one way Georgia violated the US Const., the Georgia Const. and the Georgia statute(s), was pursuant to a March 2020 agreement between the Democrat party and the election commission or authority of the state of Georgia. This agreement violated the voting laws of Georgia by, among other things, changing the intent of the Georgia Legislature expressed in voting statutes and failing to adhere to Georgia statutes governing elections.

Notably, the Republican party was not invited to the table when this agreement was negotiated or entered into. It was excluded and is not a signatory to the agreement. In addition to this the parties to the "agreement" violated the agreement in connection with the recount process.

The TRO is supported by numerous affidavits, including the affidavit, or a similar affidavit, that Sidney Powell referred to from the person who is intimately familiar with the vote and election fraud in Venezuela, and elsewhere, under Chavez et al. There is also another affidavit discussing statistical stuff re elections and typical and normal distributions of votes etc...

The other affidavits are from GOP poll watchers who testified that they were denied the ability to participate in the hand vote recount in Georgia and describe their various experiences re how they were denied access to that process contrary to law and the "agreement."

The motion for TRO is well-done and states a prima facie case for a TRO, but it is any bodies' guess what the judge will do.
    the thread can be found here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hallenge/page2
    Last edited by iota; 23rd November 2020 at 08:34. Reason: put link to thread

so that any adversary

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), ClearWater (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), Satori (24th November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020), Tintin (23rd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I have written the first part of an article on my independent journalism media platform. I outline the current situation, from Nov 3rd up to 23rd. I have resolved to return this time next month, because:
    1. There is just too much turbulence, and unclear strands
    2. Competing narratives
    3. Blatant propaganda.
    On the 23rd of December we will have arrived at a much more clarified situation, but as to the question of whether Trump is 'kaput', definitely, and assuredly not!
    I will be completing my article, along with much greater detail, analysis on the twenty third day of December; 2020 still has a great deal to deliver for us, this year is truly unprecedented, we will be in a different world in 2021 one way, or the other! (I am with Iota on this one).
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 23rd November 2020 at 08:02.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (23rd November 2020), Bassplayer1 (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Eva2 (24th November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), iota (23rd November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Journeyman (25th November 2020), onevoice (24th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020), Tintin (25th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #206
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I have written the first part of an article on my independent journalism media platform. I outline the current situation, from Nov 3rd up to 23rd. I have resolved to return this time next month, because:
    1. There is just too much turbulence, and unclear strands
    2. Competing narratives
    3. Blatant propaganda.
    On the 23rd of December we will have arrived at a much more clarified situation, but as to the question of whether Trump is 'kaput', definitely, and assuredly not!
    I will be completing my article, along with much greater detail, analysis on the twenty third day of December; 2020 still has a great deal to deliver for us, this year is truly unprecedented, we will be in a different world in 2021 one way, or the other! (I am with Iota on this one).
    what a tremendous endeavor Mike!! would you be so kind as to share some of that with us? it will fit perfectly with the intent of this thread.

and though you don't plan on formally completing your article for the next 30 days, i'm sure there will be a continuous stream of events that will generate observations you might be inclined to share ... we are all processing even the shock that the willful deceit would be SO concerted and have so many accomplices to perpetrate fraud of this magnitude upon American citizens, in particular, and the world at large ...

many thanks in advance!

(be sure to include your website!)

so that any adversary

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Eva2 (24th November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #207
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

how about that? Biden pick John Kerry join his admin...how about friendly bet? if trump win i donate to projectavalon. I don't pick side and we all know this is dog and pony show, from my hunch Biden is chosen one...NWO under BIden that's for sure.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), guayabal (24th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), muxfolder (26th November 2020), onevoice (24th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), TargeT (24th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #208
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,780 times in 4,377 posts

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (24th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (24th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), ClearWater (24th November 2020), Eva2 (24th November 2020), greybeard (24th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), iota (25th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), magicmanx (24th November 2020), onevoice (24th November 2020), Operator (24th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), TargeT (24th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #209
    Language
    English
    Thanks

just a few hours ago, Axios Reported:

Scoop: Trump tells confidants he plans to pardon Michael Flynn

President Trump has told confidants he plans to pardon his former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts, two sources with direct knowledge of the discussions tell Axios.

Behind the scenes: Sources with direct knowledge of the discussions said Flynn will be part of a series of pardons that Trump issues between now and when he leaves office.

The big picture: Flynn's pardon would be the culmination of a four-year political and legal saga that began with the FBI's investigation into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in the 2016 election.

The retired lieutenant general is viewed by many Trump supporters as a victim of political retaliation by the Obama administration. Flynn's lawyers and members of conservative media have accused the FBI of entrapping him and cited his case as part of a broader campaign to discredit the Russia probe.

Earlier this year, Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone, another associate charged in the Mueller investigation who the president complained had been unfairly targeted in a political witch hunt.

The backdrop: Flynn's legal troubles began during the 2016 presidential transition, when he urged former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in a phone call not to escalate in response to the Obama administration imposing sanctions on Russia for election interference.

Flynn then lied about not discussing sanctions, to Vice President Mike Pence who repeated that denial to the media — causing alarm among Justice Department officials who feared the lies made Flynn susceptible to Russian blackmail.

In January 2017, Flynn was interviewed without a lawyer present by FBI agents as part of a counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference. He later admitted to lying to the FBI as part of a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller.

Flash forward: In January 2020, after two years of sentencing delays due to his cooperation with the Mueller investigation, Flynn and his new legal team sought to withdraw his guilty plea, alleging prosecutorial misconduct.

A federal prosecutor appointed to review the case by Attorney General Bill Barr recommended that the charges be dropped, finding that the FBI interview in which Flynn lied was "conducted without any legitimate investigative basis."

District Judge Emmet Sullivan did not immediately agree to drop the charges, and asked for outside legal experts to weigh in on the unusual case. Flynn's lawyers filed an emergency appeal to force the judge to comply with the DOJ motion. That resulted in a protracted legal fight, which ended in August with an appeals court siding with Sullivan.

Worth noting: Flynn's lawyer Sidney Powell acknowledged at a hearing in September that she had spoken to Trump recently and had requested that he not issue a pardon. It's unclear what discussions Powell and the president have had since then.

The bottom line: Trump's pardon of Flynn would take the matter out of the hands of the courts and of a Biden-controlled Justice Department.

What to watch: In his final weeks in office, Trump is approaching the time when past presidents have granted pardons, and he has the potential to expunge his friends and supporters of all federal criminal convictions on his way out the door.

read article here:
    https://www.axios.com/trump-pardon-m...fb00bf96e.html

it is worth noting that his predecessor, who never left Washington after his term ended, was very generous when it came to issuing pardons.

The NY Times reports:

"In one of the largest uses of clemency power by a president, Mr. Obama pardoned 212 people and commuted the sentences of another 1,715 people during his two terms, according to the Justice Department."

article here:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/21/u...l-pardons.html

personally? aside from the actual President that MOST Americans actually voted for in every state in this country being granted his rightful second term? nothing would make me happier!

just spent all day in a "zoom" courtroom myself, emerging victorious and with dubious distinction in being threatened with contempt of court not once, or twice, or even three times ~ but FOUR ... sigh ... yet? justice prevailed
    Last edited by iota; 9th April 2021 at 00:22.

so that any adversary

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), Gwin Ru (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

how about that? Biden pick John Kerry join his admin...how about friendly bet? if trump win i donate to projectavalon. I don't pick side and we all know this is dog and pony show, from my hunch Biden is chosen one...NWO under BIden that's for sure.
    since i can't win TargetT's hat? (i'm on the same side) i'll take that bet!! i'll donate half the cost of a plane ticket to Ecuador, (currently $225) where i WILL be moving if the country end up with a well documented unethical, treasonous, dementia puppet as its elected figurehead for whoever the nefarious puppeteer actually is!

Name:  soros team joe.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  32.8 KB

so that any adversary

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), wegge (25th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #211
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Much has been made of CISA's assertion that:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history."

however, it looks like they failed to disclose some pretty pertinent facts ....

Epoch Times reports:

"What the agency failed to disclose, however, is that Dominion is a member of CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, one of two entities that authored the statement put out by CISA.

In addition, Smartmatic, a separate voting machine company that has been the subject of additional concerns, is another member.

The agency didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment on whether Dominion and Smartmatic had input or were otherwise involved in CISA’s Nov. 12 statement.

The joint statement on the integrity of the Nov. 3 election was issued by the Executive Committee of the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC), which represents a coalition of certain state & local government officials and government agencies, and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC), a coalition primarily composed of voting system manufacturers that also includes Democracy Works, an organization that promotes the use of technology to boost voter participation.

Name:	CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council.png
Views:	23
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	45237
    The statement claims:

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too.”

Some of the allegations surrounding the integrity of the presidential election, including by President Donald Trump’s legal team, have focused on the voting systems provided by Dominion, and to a lesser extent, Smartmatic.

Both Dominion and Smartmatic have dismissed concerns over their systems.

Both companies are listed as members of CISA’s Sector Coordinating Council and appear to be actively involved, as they are named as “organizing members” of the SCC. Among the key objectives of the SCC is to “serve as the primary liaison between the election subsector and federal, state, and local agencies, including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), concerning private election subsector security and emergency preparedness issues.”

article here:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/domini...XOvm6RCkmT9dR8

isn't this a case of "self-validation" ... except, of course, without ANY "interest" in Full Disclosure?

or as News From the Perimeter put it:
    "so to “prove” their innocence they’ve cited themselves. Makes perfect sense, right?"

in a laughable twist to the reporting of media that can never be taken "seriously' in the first place ~ CNN

Wayne Dupree reported:

"You can’t make this up…CNN twisted themselves into a pretzel to try and provide “cover” for Dominion Voting Systems with one of their laughable “fact-checks,” but ended up literally making matters a thousand times worse for the troubled company.

Here’s the lowdown: CNN was trying to squash any connection between Dominion, Venezuela, Clintons, and Soros…but that’s impossible to do because they are connected in one way, shape, or form.

So CNN comes up with a “clever” (and by “clever” I actually mean “dumb”) way to distance Dominion from all these entities and people they’re in bed with by claiming there are no “corporate ties” between Dominion, Venezuela, Clintons, and Soros.

Huh?

Um, not sure anyone cares about what KIND OF TIES they have CNN, we’re just worried that there are any ties at all…and thanks to your “fact-checking” piece, we now have you on record saying there are ties.

Thank you, CNN!

article here:
    https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/11/...n-fact-check/#

News From the Perimeter:
    https://www.newsfromtheperimeter.com...ton-foundation
    Last edited by iota; 25th November 2020 at 09:41. Reason: move image ~ add source

so that any adversary

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), TargeT (25th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #212
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"CIA: Smartmatic’s FIRST Election Was Rigged:

"(2 Aug 2017) The turnout figures in Venezuela’s Constituent Assembly election were “tampered with”, the director of a company that provides electoral support services to the country said on Tuesday.

Speaking in London, Antonio Mugica, the CEO and Director of Smartmatic, said the company estimated:

Quote “the difference between the actual participation
    and the one announced by the authorities
    is at least one million votes"

Smartmatic was a company created by Venezuelans in Caracas providing electronic voting machines to the late President Hugo Chavez. In recent years it has branched out to provide the same services to countries across the world, while continuing to provide support for elections in Venezuela"

"CIA: Smartmatic’s FIRST Election Was Rigged: Computer voting expert Steve Stigall responded, telling the Election Assistance Commission that “computerized electoral systems are vulnerable at 5 stages, by altering voter registration lists to posting results.” Stigall added voting equipment connected to the Internet can be hacked, and machines not connected can be hacked wirelessly.” McClatchy observes:

“When Chavez won, Venezuelan mathematicians challenged results that showed him to be consistently strong in parts of the country where he had weak support. The mathematicians found “a very subtle algorithm” that appeared to adjust the vote in Chavez’s favor.”

much more info and full article here:
    https://canadafreepress.com/article/...-election-by-s

Article ends stating:

"CONCLUSION: Connect the Dots: The US Smartmatic voting system wasn’t designed in America but in communist Venezuela, first used by Dictator Hugo Chavez, sponsored by his government as co-owner, educated by Bitza state software. A mere 16 years ago. Designed and first deployed to defraud a recall election, claims CIA.

Today, Venezuela is a failed nation whose people are trapped in a living hell, dying without food or medicine. This might not have happened if Smartmatic had not willfully cooperated in election fraud. Smartmatic was then deployed to America where it is now in the midst of apparent massive election fraud. So, given the machine’s origins, purpose, record, and abilities – What are the chances that Smartmatic did not help throw this election?
    Last edited by iota; 25th November 2020 at 11:03. Reason: put quote in quotes

so that any adversary

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

could this be why he directed GSA to initiate protocols for the transition process with Biden?

Under Section 6, Biden would be required to disclose any conflicts of interest, this would include his son Hunter Biden and the facts around the rumors of the relationships he holds and the truth behind the millions of dollars he has received for his "consulting work" and its ties to his father.

the Presidential Transition Enhancement Act of 2019 ~ Public Law 116-121 was signed into law on Mar 3 2020 by President Trump it would have been the perfect opportunity to set a trap.

here is the law:
    https://www.congress.gov/116/plaws/p...116publ121.pdf
    Last edited by iota; 25th November 2020 at 19:13. Reason: make PDF visible, clean up post

so that any adversary

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #214
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow! tremendous victory with stopping miscarriage of justice! Gateway Pundit just reported that"

BREAKING: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results

"A Pennsylvania judge on Wednesday blocked the state from certifying election results in the presidential race and all other races pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday.

Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough ordered the state to hold off on taking any further action to certify the results of the 2020 election.

“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States of America, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday,” the judge wrote.

“Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from certifying the remaining results of the election, pending the evidentiary hearing.”

article here:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ction-results/

i didn't have a chance to catch the live proceedings, but i understand that the issue of "water marked" ballots was both introduced and confirmed. If so, this will be evidence that is solid and near impossible to refute.

so that any adversary

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #215
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Epoch Times reported:

“Act 77 is the most expansive and fundamental change to the Pennsylvania voting code, implemented illegally, to date,” the lawsuit, filed in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, states.

“As with prior historical attempts to illegally expand mail-in voting by statute, which have been struck down going as far back as the Military Absentee Ballot Act of 1839, Act 77 is another illegal attempt to override the limitations on absentee voting prescribed in the Pennsylvania Constitution, without first following the necessary procedure to amend the constitution to allow for the expansion.”

The plaintiffs include Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.), Republican congressional candidate Sean Parnell, and Pennsylvania House of Representatives candidate Wanda Logan.

Marc Elias, one of the top attorneys leading the Democrats’ post-election legal battles, called the lawsuit frivolous.

source:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-...s_3593327.html
    Last edited by iota; 25th November 2020 at 20:42. Reason: add tweet

so that any adversary

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Brigantia (26th November 2020), ClearWater (25th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), pueblo (25th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #216
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Judges have determined that Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and California Governor Gavin Newsom had unconstitutionally modified election laws without the legislature.

source:
    https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/17...-new-election/
    Last edited by iota; 26th November 2020 at 07:08.

so that any adversary

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), Brigantia (26th November 2020), ClearWater (26th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #217
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), iota (26th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020), T Smith (27th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf
    https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

2 fillings from Powells and there's spelling mistakes
    OMG! Apokalypse!! ~~~ you posted:

THE KRAKEN!! ~ RELEASED!

she jumps straight into it, this from just page 1:

"A core requirement of the Smartmatic software design ultimately adopted by Dominion for the Michigan’s elections was the software’s ability to hide its manipulation of votes from any audit. As the whistle blower explains:

Chavez was most insistent that Smartmatic design the system in a way that the system could change the vote of each voter without being detected. He wanted the software itself to function in such a manner that if the voter were to place their thumb print or fingerprint on a scanner, then the thumbprint would be tied to a record of the voter’s name and identity as having voted, but that voter would not tracked to the changed vote.

He made it clear that the system would have to be setup to not leave any evidence of the changed vote for a specific voter and that there would be no evidence to show and nothing to contradict that the name or the fingerprint or thumb print was going with a changed vote.

Smartmatic agreed to create such a system and produced the software and hardware that accomplished that result for President Chavez.Id. ¶15. 8. The design and features of the Dominion software do not permit a simple audit to reveal its misallocation, redistribution, or deletion of votes.

First, the system's central accumulator does not include a protected real-time audit log that maintains the date and time stamps of all significant election events. Key components of the system utilize unprotected logs.

Essentially this allows an unauthorized user the opportunity to arbitrarily add, modify, or remove log entries, causing the machine to log election events that do not reflect actual voting tabulations—or more specifically, do not reflect the actual votes of or the will of the people

the question begs:

" Why did Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Raffensperger spend more than $100 million of taxpayer money to roll out the Dominion voting software at the same time that the Texas’ Secretary of State’s office released a report saying that the machines were vulnerable to manipulation?"

article:
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/do...what-happened/

looks like there won't be any shortage of rope ....

Name:	release the kraken.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	45253
    Last edited by iota; 26th November 2020 at 10:35. Reason: add kraken!!!

so that any adversary

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), Brigantia (26th November 2020), ClearWater (26th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #219
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Law Firm Withdraws From Representing PA. Sec of State Boockvar
    in Trump Campaign’s Pennsylvania Lawsuit

Geller Report News reports:

"Law firm Kirkland & Ellis has requested withdrawal from representing Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar in a lawsuit brought forward by the Trump campaign, with Kramer Levin attorney Barry Berke stepping in as a substitute.

Kirkland & Ellis attorneys made the request in a notice of substitution of counsel filed on Nov. 20 (pdf), noting that Boockvar would be represented by law firm Kramer Levin, Myers Brier & Kelly, and the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, until the end of legal proceedings.

This is not the first time Berke is to confront President Donald Trump’s legal team, with the National Law Journal reporting that Berke served as special counsel to the House Judiciary Committee as it built its impeachment case against Trump.

The move to switch legal representation comes after Linda Kerns, a lawyer leading the Trump campaign’s efforts to dispute the election results in Pennsylvania, complained to a federal court that she received an abusive voicemail from a Kirkland & Ellis attorney, with Kerns saying the message “by any measure falls afoul of standards of professional conduct.”

source:
    https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/law...-lawsuit.html/

PDF of President's Suit:

Name:	Kirkland and Ellis.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	45252

Boockvar’s disdain for President Donald Trump is notoriously known on her own Twitter profile. On Mar. 07, 2017, she tweeted from her iPhone:

Quote “Using the title ‘President’ before the world ‘Trump’ really demeans the office of the presidency…”
    i really hope that people are getting a "feel" for what life would be like under the new regime of "masters"

"master" is the appropriate term for those who can tell us:

WHAT to do,
    WHEN to do it,
    HOW to do it and
    WHO we can do it with

particularly if they get the right to grab our body and inject it as they choose.

i prefer to operate in clarity around that ...

Last edited by iota; 26th November 2020 at 08:40. Reason: forgot to put source and add pdf

so that any adversary

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), Brigantia (26th November 2020), ClearWater (26th November 2020), Jayke (26th November 2020), Reinhard (26th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i don't even watch the media ... and yet even from a distance i had felt the aggression of deceit contaminating the space where truth and justice once prevailed ... and as all contamination does? it made me ill ...

so to see this video made my heart glad once again, and eyes almost leaked as this time it was hope that leapt into my heart ...

i said it would take this multiplied many ... and i was telling the truth ... now at last America is rising up to take her freedom back!

so TODAY ... there's THIS going on .... please post and spread ... near and far!

Quote We will not participate in the leftist, Biden/Harris Green New Deal. We do not support the banning of fracking. The United States of America operates as a capitalistic economy and OIL is the fuel she survives on.

With this being said, we will STOP ALL TIRES for 24 hours on Veterans Day 11/11/20.

If this is not effective and our leaders do not respect that blue-collar truck drivers are having to face domestic terrorism, primarily in democrat run cities all over the United States, and that we do not support the banning of fracking in any way,

then we will have our second STOP OF TIRES for FOUR full days 11/26/20-11/29/20.

We are calling for all patriots to share this all over the country. We may not last long on Facebook, but please do not be deterred, and continue to share this on any social media or other outlets, that you have available to you.

Thank you & God Bless America (source)

Here’s a Tweet endorsing it.
    source:
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/a-...hain-coffin-2/

so that any adversary

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), Brigantia (26th November 2020), greybeard (26th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 79 LastLast