+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 79 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Tom Luongo is livid with the brazen colour revolution being deployed by the Davos crowd to pressure Trump out of his victory.

Quote Market Report: Ungovernable
    The color revolution script is a terrible thing to endure. It's designed to make you distrust your own senses and dispirit you to the core of your being. Your humanity will be used against you as you try to bargain with the unbargainable. Accept now that they have stolen this election and say no.

Accept now that there is no other option unless you court oblivion. There will be no place for people of conscience to hide.

Protect your assets, diversify your cash holdings and refuse to accept any level of brow-beating by libs. If they think they've been difficult to deal with the last four years, just wait until they hear how we throw their tantrum back in their faces.

For four years we heard, "Oh, it's terrible" and then they steal an election back with open fraud? You look them in the eye and you belittle them. Hypocrite, sycophant, scum. Withering contempt is all they deserve because they know deep down they are filthy.

And anyone who doesn't react to that scorn with at least a modicum of shame is someone you excise from your life and give no aid to in the future. They will never be trustworthy. Ungovernable is your modus operandi. Molon Labe is your creed.

Folks, Zerohedge called me 'livid' this morning... they have no idea what my anger actually looks like. I've never let the full flower of my contempt for these people show itself. Yes, my friends, I've been restrained.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), iota (8th November 2020), Maia Gabrial (8th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Thanks, iota for that bit of FACT. A cool, logical head is needed everywhere right now.

Watching the lamestreams declare the winner and ppl buying into it shows how many ppl don't know the law....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), iota (8th November 2020), Jayke (8th November 2020), TargeT (9th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow - this popped up on my Youtube today - The States of America are quite fickle and flip about a LOT over the years :O

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to safara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), iota (8th November 2020), Jayke (8th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

On Wednesday November 8 the Washington Times (with innumerable other media sources) reported:

Click image for larger version

Name:	President Gore.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	45029

On that same date the Washington Post published the following:

"Networks Try To Explain Blown Call
    By David Bauder
    AP Television Writer
    Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2000; 6:39 p.m. EST

NEW YORK –– Television networks tried to explain Wednesday how they blew a call on the Florida election results – not once but twice – the second time prematurely declaring George W. Bush the next president.

The networks were forced to take back that call after 4 a.m. EST when it became clear that the close Florida count would be contested.

"We don't just have egg on our face," NBC's Tom Brokaw said. "We have an omelette."

NBC had been first to declare a winner in Florida on Tuesday, saying Al Gore won at 7:50 p.m EST. Its rivals quickly followed suit, basing their information largely on polling data provided by Voter News Service, a consortium created by The Associated Press, ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC.

The networks take their victory projections seriously and promised before Election Day to be cautious if the race was close.

"Let's get one thing straight right from the get-go: We would rather be last in reporting returns than be wrong," Dan Rather said on CBS at the outset of coverage. "If we say somebody's carried the state, you can take that to the bank."

But at 9:55, CNN took back its projection, saying Florida was now too close to call. CNN election experts had noticed a discrepancy between a VNS estimate and the actual vote, a network spokeswoman said.

Other networks, VNS and the AP quickly took back their predictions of a Gore victory in Florida. As the evening wore on, TV analysts increasingly gave Bush the edge. After polls closed on the West Coast, it became clear that Florida would decide things.

At 2:16 a.m., Fox News Channel declared Bush the winner in Florida. Within four minutes, NBC, CBS, CNN and ABC did the same. The AP said the race was still too close to name a winner.

Fox made the call based on its analysis of the vote count – it believed Bush's lead was so large there was no way Gore could overcome it given what experts knew about ballots left uncounted, said John Moody, Fox News Channel's vice president of news and editorial quality.

He said Fox did not make its call based on any advice from VNS. In fact, because of the earlier mistake on Gore, "we were all aware that their model was not perfect," he said.

Why were the other networks so quick to follow?

"It's competitive," pollster John Zogby said on Fox News Channel. "One network does it and it creates a panic among the other networks.""

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...183922_000.htm
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th November 2020), Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Jayke (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://commonsenseevaluation.com/20...the-us-public/
    Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    It aint over till the fat lady sings.
    As a non-native English speaker this colloquial proverb was new to me. I love it, made me laugh, thanks, Greybeard.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Attachment 44991

Associated Press Initiated the trend by posting:

The Associated Press
    @AP
    ·
    2h
    JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

The Associated Press declares Joe Biden the winner of a grueling campaign for the American presidency. He will lead a polarized nation through a historic collision of health, economic and social crises

they went on to state:

The Associated Press
    @AP
    ·
    2h
    The #APracecall declaring Joe Biden’s win over President Trump came after
    @AP
    called Pennsylvania and its 20 electoral votes for Biden. #Election2020

AND:

"The victory for Biden, a former vice president who has spent nearly a half-century in public office, was also a repudiation of Trump, who has led the nation through a deeply divisive four years. #Election2020"

Newsmax stood alone:

"At this time, Newsmax is not calling Joe Biden the winner.

The election remains very close and Pres. Trump continues to contest results in several states.

All votes should be counted. The media should not make the determination of the winner under these circumstances"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/el...CommentSection

(will try to edit to add pics)
    But is newsmax a 'mainstream' outlet? I'm not American and looked it up and it is usually 'framed' as a conservative opinion website. This would put it just into the Breitbart/Infowars category? (Just asking, not sure).

Hi Open Minded Dude!

sorry for delay in reply. was hoping my fellow Avalonians with greater degree of expertise might answer. I say this because since Obama repealed the Smith-Bundt Act in 2013 i don't watch the news AT ALL ... so afraid i'm not much of an expert

the references that came up in research said:

"Newsmax, a conservative-skewing cable news network" ~[I] Washington Post [/I]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media...need-new-home/

and

Wikipedia reports:

"Newsmax TV is a ultra conservative cable news channel owned by Newsmax Media. The channel primarily broadcasts from Newsmax's New York studio on Manhattan's East Side,[1][2][3][better source needed] carrying a news/talk format throughout the day and night, with documentaries and films on weekends.

The channel was created by American journalist and Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy. It launched on June 16, 2014 to 35 million satellite subscribers through DirecTV and Dish Network.[4] As of May 2019, the network reaches about 75 million cable homes and has wide digital media player/mobile device availability."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_TV

to me? so far? it is the ONLY news source reporting FACTS

ALL the rest are reporting Biden as President Elect,
    an issue i addressed in an earlier post to be inaccurate.

here is a link to reach online: https://www.newsmaxtv.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	Obummer.png
Views:	64
Size:	455.9 KB
ID:	45033

(**FYI for those (guests to site) that do NOT know, the U.S., used to have a law
    that prohibited "Propaganda" to U.S. citizens. People really counted on
    the news to be factual and not lie. they did it (lie) but it was illegal
    The law was the Smith-Bundt Act

in 2013, Obama decided we didn't need that law anymore.
    He "modernized" it.
    in HIS version?
    "Propaganda" to U.S. citizens was legalized

this is where the term "Fake News" came from

many assumed it was just a "Catch Phrase" .
    .. it was NOT
    it was a FACT

it is WHY the reports that Biden has "Won" are perfectly legal

here is link: https://commonsenseevaluation.com/20...the-us-public/
    Last edited by iota; 9th November 2020 at 00:27. Reason: typow

so that any adversary

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Jayke (9th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th November 2020), selinam (9th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Tinman's Avatar
    Thanks

Why was my post deleted? It was just stating my opinion it wasn't attacking anyone or being uncivil. yet the first response to my post was way less than civil. It seems that no one can actually comment on Trump's character or lack thereof. They have to call me names or think that I am someone a sleeping sheeple. I can assure you I am quite awake and aware of what is going on in this world and the United States, that partisan politics is an illusion and the real people that run the US government (and the world) run both sides of the argument. I was not talking politics or that I was happy that Biden is set to win the election, I was talking about Trump and how I find him one of the most vile self serving humans on this planet and how glad I was that he is going to be removed from public office.

Yet my post still exists as a quote for another member's response, but my original is deleted. I find the double standard here very disturbing which is why I have remained mostly silent these last 4 years as I watched anybody who wasn't pro-trump be shouted down and driven out.

Quote Posted by Tinman (here)
    I have never been happier now that the lying con man that is drumpf will be removed from office. I have never had to experience such a vile man “leading” the United States. Nothing any of you can say will ever convince me that drumpf ever did anything positive for this country other than screw it over and do everything in his power to enrich himself at the cost of this country. That so many of you think he is somehow secretly fighting against the powers that be or that he cares for any individual other than himself is shocking to me. And don’t try and argue but Hillary, or what about Biden’s crimes, I am not talking about them, I wouldn’t vote for them, but I am only talking about the vile man that is Trump, his actions, his words, his lying, his cheating, his racism and his vile rapey treatment of women. I pray for his constant humiliation for the rest of his pathetic life.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tinman For This Post:

abmqa (12th November 2020), AutumnW (9th November 2020), Oxygen (9th November 2020), sherron44 (22nd December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Mod note from Bill:

Tinman, thanks for quoting your post immediately above. That will help readers to see why it was deleted.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2020 at 01:01.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Iancorgi (9th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2020), pueblo (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Savannah (9th November 2020), Sophocles (9th November 2020), Tintin (9th November 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Tinman's Avatar
    Thanks

That didn't answer my question to you.

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mod note from Bill:

Tinman, thanks for quoting your post immediately above. That will help readers will see why it was deleted.

I can't say I understand why it was deleted. I've seen equally negative posts (many) about Biden and Harris.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Oxygen (9th November 2020), Tinman (9th November 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

That didn't answer my question to you.
    Okay, I'll spell it out.

You humiliate yourself with this closing remark. That does not belong here. Keep the high ground, and argue cases and principles if you wish. That's always welcome. Your small hateful thoughts do you, or the forum, no credit.

I pray for his constant humiliation for the rest of his pathetic life.

19. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (9th November 2020), Franny (9th November 2020), gini (9th November 2020), gord (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2020), pueblo (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Savannah (9th November 2020), selinam (9th November 2020), Sirus (9th November 2020), Sophocles (9th November 2020), TargeT (9th November 2020), Tintin (9th November 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Watching the lamestreams declare the winner and ppl buying into it shows how many ppl don't know the law....
    It's flagrant, obvious and sort of scary if you think about it (the media attempting to "wag the dog").... I almost can't believe it (which is the point, of course).

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    I can't say I understand why it was deleted. I've seen equally negative posts (many) about Biden and Harris.
    It was not a comment based on data, negative posts about the bidens are data based.

This is a large difference.
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th November 2020 at 01:33.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2020), gini (9th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), JohanB (9th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2020), PurpleLama (9th November 2020), Savannah (9th November 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Here the Dark journalist explains the situation as being at least a contested election, or even Trump’s win after all the votes are counted. And that’s even not going deep into actual fraud.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), Savannah (9th November 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    It's flagrant, obvious and sort of scary if you think about it (the media attempting to "wag the dog").... I almost can't believe it (which is the point, of course).
    Pretty sure its the DISBELIEF they count on
    i apologize in advance for length of this post

We are being subjected to a large widespread Psychological Operation operating at many levels

1.) THIS WAS INTENDED to DEFLATE the spirits of the Republican Party
    that despite best efforts? the outcome was lost

in ALL psy ops ... they are GUARANTEED a certain percentage of "success"
    "some" WILL fall
    who will just feel defeated and "give up"
    this is intentional

2.) they played the OFFENSIVE

Declaring Biden the winner first?
    they cemented THAT in the collective psyche

so if the legitimate count validates Trump's win?

it won't be a CLEAN WIN anymore
    it has been "tainted"

any change to the "official narrative"?

will make it "look" as though the election was "overturned"
    they will paint it as:

"those evil psychopaths (Republicans) robbed poor Biden"

3.) Perception trumps truth for most

the fact that it was NEVER a legitimate win in the first place
    will become irrelevant
    and the point "lost" on 90% of the population

4. it is up to us to poke holes into THAT "official narrative"

EACH TIME someone says:

"BIDEN won"

and you correct them with facts?
    the official narrative weakens

EACH time you remain SILENT?
    YOUR SILENCE strengthened it
    even in YOU

don't believe me?
    check your mood when you KNEW better
    YET said NOTHING

(sigh)

5.) APATHY is our number one enemy
    (failure to take action)

i fear the repercussions will be SO detrimental
    we will not be able to find our way out THIS TIME

this is NOT "another round" or a "here we go again" deal

6.) again, opinion, but one i'd stake my life on ...

we are being "tested"

soooooo ...

EACH individual's response
    or lack thereof?

is being "duly noted"

and ALL of it WILL have a consequence

my understanding is there will be NO "make up" exam from this

THIS IS IT

watch this please:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sCQL8CtoTcKC/

7.) We are being confronted with imminent loss of freedom and personal power

and it is slipping (and HAS BEEN 'slipping') right through our fingers

absolutely NO ONE is ready to admit this

they KNOW this
    it happens to be ONE of their "distinct advantages"

8.) and the question EVERY human is now faced with is:

whatcha gonna do about that?

it is a question EVERYONE IS ANSWERING RIGHT NOW?
    whether or not they are aware of it

9.) EVERY experience that one faces SERVES but ONE purpose
    (on an individual level)

it is NOT WHAT happens that matters
    but OUR RESPONSE to it

irrespective of ANY other external force or entity taking actions "behind the scenes"?
    OUR ACTION
    (or lack thereof)
    MATTERS
    (its what WE will be personally "graded" on)

no escape
    no absolution from personal responsibility

so:

did we take action?
    leave it for someone else to handle?

do we obediently and dutifully "comply"?
    or with HEROIC strength arise and reclaim our SOVEREIGNTY?

do we UNITE?
    or do their efforts to DIVIDE prevail?

no judgement

but NO escape the consequences of the choice either
    so good advice says:

"choose with care"

10.) the Universe/Source/your own subconscious that is watching your every nuance?

they are NOT the ONLY ones

this site has been heavily trafficked by "unfriendly eyes"

OUR RESPONSE
    (or LACK thereof)
    IS BEING NOTED ~
    AND RECORDED
    by them too

they are specifically gauging
    EXACTLY how FAR WE CAN be pushed

HOW MUCH WILL WE TOLERATE?

11.) THEY KNOW
    that WE KNOW

that ALL of this is BS

THAT was the POINT

NOW THAT WE KNOW? WHAT are we going to do about it?
    this is what is being gauged right now

let me state for the record:

MY PERSONAL BOUNDARY IS ZERO TOLERANCE
    of ANY infringement

period

on another post i wrote and bears repeating

we were granted the level of freedom we've had thus far by mere grace

the question has become

do we DESERVE it?

and

WHAT will we DO to PRESERVE it?

so that any adversary

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), gini (9th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), pueblo (9th November 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ZERO TOLERANCE
    how is this translated to "meaningful action"?

family group text about Biden's win
    i state:
    "The Constitution has a process that CANNOT be circumvented?"

and begin to explain the process that this priest explains quite well

i suggest viewing it for complete clarity in the process and good reference to share

i hear a news or radio state Biden Won
    pick up the phone to do the same

WHY? because if it happens in MY presence?

I AM RESPONSIBLE for MY response

and Condoning by SILENCE will NOT be what gets "jotted down" for me

EVERY time i refute it ...
    i ADD to THAT energy
    exactly the same as my Silence would add to the OTHER side
    Last edited by iota; 9th November 2020 at 08:03. Reason: clarity

so that any adversary

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), pueblo (9th November 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Seven days in May
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Lets hope it does not turn into a horror movie.
    Not a horror movie. An everything-at-stake thriller, more like Seven Days in May.

That was a 2 hour movie, long for its day in 1964. (And one of the best of all time, too.) The analogy here is that we're only about 5 minutes in. There are many twists and turns to come.
    Seven Days in May, co-authored in 1962 by Fletcher Knebel, was supposedly futuristic, but by the time the movie (shot with Kennedy’s blessing) hit the screens it was already out of date. It may actually have contributed to what actually did happen. The backdrop of the story is nuclear disarmament. The big problem with a military putsch was, as suggested by President Lynam, that the pronuclear putschists would trigger a prompt Soviet attack. The whole thing is all too public: the Russians would know immediately that the country was in turmoil, i.e. extremely vulnerable.

Now the real threat came not from the military but from the undercover agents of the CIA, who had a better idea. One day in November they would shoot the president and ensure continuity of government by installing the vice-president as their puppet. The very public assassination would cause an outpouring of popular grief, a superficial kind of vulnerability, while behind the scenes it would be an exhibition of strength. Conspiracy theories were manufactured in large quantities in order to drown out the conspiracy facts that were in danger of emerging, and maintain the two-layered system now in place.

In 1968 Fletcher Knebel brought out Vanished, another novel on the same subject of nuclear disarmament, from the retrospective viewpoint of what needed to have been done. As I recall, a group of nuclear scientists go on strike, and mount a clandestine peaceful coup involving the White House and others, but deliberately cutting the CIA out of the loop. This leads in the end to the dismantling of the CIA, the one thing Kennedy wanted to do and no one has ever been able to do.

Since those ancient days, things have moved on. The danger now appears to be coming from the Democratic Party itself. Everything has gone much deeper underground while normal politics continue to play out on the surface, although both sides have become more polarized. Trump is either idolized or demonized. And the Democrats are demonized as lefties and commies. This is nonsense: the East coast Ivy League Democrats are cut from the same cloth as the Eton to Oxford Tories in England, and the only leftist views are the constantly downtrodden views of Bernie Sanders. Both candidates have created for themselves a persona that has little or nothing to do with who they really are. It helps Trump’s cause to be seen as obnoxious and vile, just as it helps Biden’s cause cause to be seen as Mr Nice guy.

Millions of people are reacting on this level, and whichever side they are on, they are part of the cover story. Whether they believe in concrete achievements or fancy promises in line with their own views, they are the alibi for a secret war which by definition is not supposed to be happening. This is the fake news that would appear to be real, as both the government and alternative outlets build up a case. Meanwhile, the bubble of the apparent reality of ordinary citizens at some point is going to burst, when the undercover operation finally goes public.

The question then becomes, is this process reversible? In other words, are the Democrats really saving the US from some kind of takeover by the selfmade Trump against the huge Democrat machine? My own view, supposing I have one, is not relevant. But here are two data points that were key issues back in the sixties. One, Trump is accused of colluding with the Russians, just as Kennedy was — in order to snatch peace from the jaws of nuclear Armaggedon. Two, the Democrats are accused of election fraud. From a CIA/mafia standpoint, Kennedy was a mistake, but even back in 1960, the ballot was allegedly fixed in his favour by the Chicago mafia.

One final question is of course: was this election conducted fairly? These things happen. See this discussion on what I called scandalously shoddy vote counting in the Scottish referendum as compared with the relatively transparent system used in France.
    Or this post on how Boris Johnson likely won last year’s election in the UK. Chicken feed.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (9th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), PurpleLama (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Despite what the corporate mainstream media will tell you, here’s where the election actually stands as of last night.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

avid (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Billy (9th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), Michi (9th November 2020), Open Minded Dude (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), selinam (9th November 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Another Mod note from Bill:

We already have a thread, that's public and has always been open, titled Trump is NOT the answer.

I've moved a handful of posts from this thread (which is about Biden having been announced by the mainstream media as the victor) to that one, where criticism of Trump's policies and personality can be shared. We've had that thread available to all for 4 years.

However, as always, we reserve the right to delete or edit any posts not for their factual content, but for the WAY they may be expressed.

That matters. Please be the change you want to see in the world.

Here's an example of an admirable Trump-critical post that I copy here as a case study of a strong opinion that was expressed immaculately, and which I thanked. (I moved that post too, only because the Trump is NOT the answer thread is a better home for it. Below is what Deneon wrote which I truly respect. Kudos to him.

Tinman, you might a leaf from his book. I'd be really interested to share a coffee with Deneon to discuss his views. I think we'd have an interesting and intelligent conversation, and both might learn something from each other.

With yourself, I might decline the offer, because on the evidence you present about yourself (not Trump) the experience might not be courteous or pleasant.

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Let me preface this that if there has been any voter fraud or irregularities, that should be brought to light. If that means Trump actually won, so be it.

Having said that, I really don't understand the support for Trump on this forum. He is about a spiritually aware as a pair of tweezers.

I would think that most people on this forum would choose love over hate, unity over division, kindness over anger and truth above lies. I can understand that you like some of what he and his administration have done over the past 4 years. You can agree or disagree with that. But this man has never uttered a kind word out of his mouth, does everything he can to divide the american people, has demonstrably told lies everyday for the past 4 years and I doubt he loves anything or anyone but himself. I won't even say he's sexist and racist, because that could lead to heated debates. But the 4 points I mentioned before I don't think are up for debate, right?

I understand he's an outsider, but does that mean he is a good president to lead the USA? You could put a baboon in office and the same thing can be said. Would that be a good idea? The end (ending the globalist elite control) does not justify the means (supporting this horrible, narcissistic bully). I don't believe he will actually make a dent in the global elite control, but even *if* you believe that.. Can you really look past this man's personality, and character? I can't, and I don't understand how so many people apparently can. Especially on a forum like this.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2020 at 11:55.

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Deneon (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), fifi (11th November 2020), gord (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), kudzy (10th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2020), pueblo (9th November 2020), PurpleLama (9th November 2020), Rosemarie (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2020), Tam (10th November 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 191 posts

Hi Jayke - where did you get this from?

Thx
    Selina

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Despite what the corporate mainstream media will tell you, here’s where the election actually stands as of last night.

Sorry my other post didn’t show properly. Was wondering where you got this image from?
    Thanks

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to selinam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), Jayke (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I initiated this thread because i feel we are witnessing history in the making not just in the usual sense (history is always in the making) but that THE very specific actions ~ /reactions ~ what is said and done or NOT said and done will have a significant impact that has the potential of changing the landscape of the United States permanently. BOTH sides must be recorded to be accurate for posterity

one road will further enslave us road will lead to regain freedom ALREADY lost

oh yes ... when people CAN and ARE telling you (MANDATING) what you:

CAN and CANNOT do
    with whom
    WHEN
    and WHERE?

you have a master
    plain and simple

a mandatory vaccine may or may not cause great harm physically

but it DEFINITELY causes GREAT HARM psychologically

the day someone can grab your body
    and FORCE you to do with it
    what THEY ORDER?

on that day?
    YOU HAVE A MASTER
    let's not get confused about that

so please post here ALL reactions you see TO what has occurred
    some of it is already being deleted
    videos need to be downloaded
    and together we will gain a sense of the direction we are headed

as in THIS reaction captured in real time:

what i'm specifically looking for is:

He SAW
    He KNEW

WHAT
    did he do about it?
    NOTHING

One vote for compliance
    he'll make a good obedient comrade

or here is a poll watcher in Philly

so now let's look at leadership in Philly

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ocess-n2579620

Philadelphia Mayor Proves Exactly Why Americans Don't Trust Their Election Process
    @KatiePavlich|Posted: Nov 06, 2020 2:35 PM

"Speaking during an update on ballot counting Friday afternoon, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney declared former Vice President Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 presidential election, despite other officials saying vote counting is not finalized.

"I think what the President needs to do is to frankly put his big boy pants on. He needs to acknowledge the fact that he lost and he needs to congratulate the winner,” Kenney said.

Given Philadelphia's blocking of Trump officials from properly overseeing vote counting (despite a court order), city ballot counters wearing "Biden/Harris" face masks, a history of notorious voter fraud and overall lack of transparency from officials, there are serious questions about fairness and impartiality."

BLOCKING Authorized overseeing of votes?
    ACTIVE Election Interference
    IMPOSITION of HIS Will upon the Country
    is that ok with you?

if anyone has a comment they would like to leave the mayor, they can do so here

(215) 686-2181
    Last edited by iota; 9th November 2020 at 16:29. Reason: typos / correct tense/ embed pollster tweet

so that any adversary

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Brigantia (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), Jayke (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), selinam (9th November 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

The image address shows it’s from gab.com. I couldn’t find the specific address because it’s an image/media attachment.
    Quote Posted by selinam (here)
    Hi Jayke - where did you get this from?

Thx
    Selina

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Sorry my other post didn’t show properly. Was wondering where you got this image from?
    Thanks

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), iota (9th November 2020), Jayke (9th November 2020), selinam (9th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 79 LastLast