Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

2. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

All I know is that if this stands, it is truly the end my friends. A month is avery long time in politics, we have this hope.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Alan (10th November 2020), Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), Iancorgi (10th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), Ivanhoe (10th November 2020), pyrangello (10th November 2020), T Smith (10th November 2020)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 2,088 posts

Recount or revote the entire 2020 presidential election

2,366,183 have signed. Let’s get to 3,000,000!

http://chng.it/Kv9hVwK6J7

Can't verify this below but just read this , my neighbor who works for the courthouse said the same thing as above, just do a recount and that will take care of everything, with proper oversight. This will validate everyones vote .

Vote totals in North Carolina have switched back to showing President Trump in the lead after Tuesday's election. Apparently, significant voting "irregularities" resulted in vote tallies being inaccurate. (Democrat Cheating!)

As of 7:59 AM EST on Tuesday, 10 November 2020, North Carolina vote totals are favoring a win by President Trump in North Carolina.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (10th November 2020), Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), Eva2 (10th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th November 2020), selinam (10th November 2020), T Smith (10th November 2020), TargeT (10th November 2020)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

i can't see it ... maybe screenshot?
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    we find the puppeteers behind the puppets

PSS one crowd i'd suspect would be the ones behind the Anglo Saxon Movement
    Bill? can you recall if this featured at all in their plans?
    If I understand your question right, I don't think so — but I'm not 100% sure.

The architects of the Anglo-Saxon Mission were senior Masons based in the UK. Arguably, the City of London still has global influence, including on Washington, but this did seem to be something different.

Critical to the entire Anglo-Saxon Mission scenario was nuclear war, following the "China will catch a cold" precursor (and China's biowarfare retaliation, which itself gives pause for thought.)

If Trump has his second term, as I do predict he will after all this legal chaos has played out and resolved, there'd be no nuclear war. Not a chance. Trump is NOT a warmonger. He's a businessman.

But if Biden gets in (soon after to retire for health reasons), then a Harris-Clinton administration could EASILY bring on war, as was "seen" in Timeline 1, Version 83.
    In that timeline version — which mercifully never happened — Hillary was "meant" to be elected President in 2008, following which there'd be a major nuclear war and global economic collapse. I argue in this thread...
    ... that there are NWO/Deep State factions that very much want to bring that on still.

(And it has to be now, because 2024 would be too late. Hence the desperate attempts of the Biden camp — and he's just a puppet figurehead, of course — to seize the presidency by any means possible. Then the 2008 plan can all play out with no wild-card Trump administration to get in the way.)

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (10th November 2020), Alan (10th November 2020), Alecs (10th November 2020), Anka (10th November 2020), avid (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), fifi (11th November 2020), happyuk (10th November 2020), holcaul (10th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th November 2020), kudzy (11th November 2020), safara (11th November 2020), T Smith (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020), Yoda (11th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i mentioned that my personal philosophy is that i AM responsible for the response i have to what crosses my path and so when i heard on the radio, "Biden IS the next president. He WILL BE the 46th President of the United States"

i searched gibiru.com to find station's phone number and called to ask if they are:

" INTENTIONALLY deceiving the public or ignorant (lack of knowledge) that
    there is a process in the Constitution that
    cannot be circumvented? (fill in lots of details)
    AND that if they say this AGAIN?
    i will report them to the FCC."

apparently ...
    THANK GOD!
    I'm not alone ..

Republicans Begin Filing FCC Complaints About Networks Who Falsely Claim Joe Biden is the ‘President-Elect’
    By Cassandra Fairbanks
    Published November 9, 2020 at 8:06pm
    379 Comments

Republican activists and concerned citizens have started filing Federal Communications Commission complaints against networks that are
    falsely referring to Joe Biden as the “president-elect.”
    The FCC prohibits broadcasters from intentionally distorting the news.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Name:  FCC.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  23.1 KB

for me personally? this is NOT a "ploy"
    i'm fed up
    exhausted
    being surrounded by lies and expected to just acquiesce
    fall (sink) into silence
    abject compliance
    they KNOW they are lying
    they are looking us straight in the eyes asking:

"what are you going to do about it?"

if anyone else would like to report that _____________ media is intentionally distorting the news? the number to call is

888-CALL-FCC (888)-225-5322

here is the PDF form that can be faxed

https://theme.zdassets.com/theme_ass...52dcf6985a.pdf

FCC Complaint Center Website:

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

so that any adversary

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), ClearWater (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th November 2020), T Smith (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Shahid Buttar raises a pertinent question. My suggested answer might be something like: "It's about the great technocratic takeover, silly!"

forgive me, i mean NO disrespect to Biden supporters, just haven't engaged in pretense for over a decade and don't know how to say things other than exactly as i perceive them

WHO HERE BELIEVES BIDEN has MADE ANY of these decisions
    AND HOW can you POSSIBLY be-LIE-ve this?

the man confused his granddaughter with his dead son!
    i have a dead son
    while i remain in my right mind?
    there is NO ONE else i will confuse for the light of my soul!
    NO ONE

read and see video here: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world...-son-beau.html

aside from pure political philosophy ...
    just on a practical level
    was ANYONE seriously considering giving the MOST powerful position on earth
    to a man who did not seem to know where he was half the time?

my questions have a purpose

IF it isn't Biden? and seriously someone present the case for him possessing normal intellectual capacity at the moment, much less the inordinate complex capabilities necessary to put a complex plan of action for just DAY ONE as outlined in his website

WHO IS BEHIND THIS?

PUPPETEER? Reveal yourself

his website https://buildbackbetter.com
    Last edited by iota; 10th November 2020 at 17:43. Reason: add biden website ask Tintin question

so that any adversary

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), ClearWater (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Shahid Buttar raises a pertinent question. My suggested answer might be something like: "It's about the great technocratic takeover, silly!"

Thanks Tintin,

any idea who the actual persons might be? (technocratic)
    if you were to speculate as to who the puppeteer behind Biden is, who would you say?

another clue was heavy pharmaceutical donations
    also China relations and Canada already trying to cash in on those ..

i really think it behooves us to figure out WHO is setting this figurehead up?
    it is NOT in our best interest to allow this entity to remain hidden in the shadows ..

i really think we NEED the answer to this question
    we cannot fight an invisible enemy nor one we don't even know IS an enemy

(so right there, another clue ~ completely lacking in moral compass, unable to play fair (Cheater) and liar)
    who fits all of this?
    Last edited by iota; 10th November 2020 at 23:48. Reason: add original quote

so that any adversary

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), Olam (12th November 2020), TargeT (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)

Can't verify this below but just read this , my neighbor who works for the courthouse said the same thing as above, just do a recount and that will take care of everything, with proper oversight. This will validate everyones vote .

Vote totals in North Carolina have switched back to showing President Trump in the lead after Tuesday's election. Apparently, significant voting "irregularities" resulted in vote tallies being inaccurate. (Democrat Cheating!)

As of 7:59 AM EST on Tuesday, 10 November 2020, North Carolina vote totals are favoring a win by President Trump in North Carolina.
    Sounds reasonable and an equitable solution. Unfortunately, that solution stands square in the face of the initial objections behind this fiasco in the first place.

More and more reports of dominion software vote flips from Trump to Biden are surfacing.

I'm beginning to believe this landslide was greater than any of us realize... a recount with proper oversight would demand a lot of explaining from the Machiavellian interests that rigged this election...

Translation: I don't believe they would ever agree to a recount, ever. They would sooner retreat than allow for that.
    Last edited by T Smith; 11th November 2020 at 07:33.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), Olam (12th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The architects of the Anglo-Saxon Mission were senior Masons based in the UK. Arguably, the City of London still has global influence, including on Washington, but this did seem to be something different.

Critical to the entire Anglo-Saxon Mission scenario was nuclear war, following the "China will catch a cold" precursor (and China's biowarfare retaliation, which itself gives pause for thought.)

If Trump has his second term, as I do predict he will after all this legal chaos has played out and resolved, there'd be no nuclear war. Not a chance. Trump is NOT a warmonger. He's a businessman.

But if Biden gets in (soon after to retire for health reasons), then a Harris-Clinton administration could EASILY bring on war, as was "seen" in Timeline 1, Version 83.
    In that timeline version — which mercifully never happened — Hillary was "meant" to be elected President in 2008, following which there'd be a major nuclear war and global economic collapse. I argue in this thread...
    ... that there are NWO/Deep State factions that very much want to bring that on still.

(And it has to be now, because 2024 would be too late. Hence the desperate attempts of the Biden camp — and he's just a puppet figurehead, of course — to seize the presidency by any means possible. Then the 2008 plan can all play out with no wild-card Trump administration to get in the way.)
    wow

was just asking that very question, not having seen this post yet

you are right Bill
    i believe it with ALL of my heart

this is NOT a political party issue for me

it is life and death
    liberty or imprisonment
    the reclaiming of our power
    or descent from which we shall never arise

God help us all

(at least to GET THIS IS what is GOING ON!)
    Last edited by iota; 10th November 2020 at 23:37. Reason: typo

so that any adversary

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Anka (10th November 2020), Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), Eva2 (12th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), Olam (12th November 2020), TargeT (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is a point, maybe, that if Trump get close in the process to get his second term, Riots for sure will occurs but what could be done from the evil deep state is a surely possible major false flag.
    Love with no fear

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pacificator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)

signed and will most likely log on to fb censorland to share dragging my heels because i know i will initiate an all out war with FACT CHECKERS when i do ...

not about my posts
    about their FAILURE to do their job

so that any adversary

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Update on the True Map Dark Journalist put together based on the mainstream media’s own vote tally figures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/darkjourn...43460555436036

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), onevoice (14th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

(And it has to be now, because 2024 would be too late...
    Why 2024 would be too late for them to execute their plan, Bill? What will happen after 2024? Please elaborate?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Update on the True Map Dark Journalist put together based on the mainstream media’s own vote tally figures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/darkjourn...43460555436036
    wow!!

very little takes my breath away and leaves me in stunned silence ...

thank you for sharing this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	How beautiful on the mountains ...feet ... good news.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	45063

so that any adversary

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), Jayke (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Hi Bill

Curious as to the reason why 2024 would be too late for the deep state to get back into power?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)

Hi Bill

Curious as to the reason why 2024 would be too late for the deep state to get back into power?
    Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    (And it has to be now, because 2024 would be too late...
    Why 2024 would be too late for them to execute their plan, Bill? What will happen after 2024? Please elaborate?
    ~~~

Simply because people are waking up too fast now. That's why...
    1. There's so much mainstream media falsehood (and so many important events that aren't reported at all).
    2. There's so much Big Tech crackdown on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
    3. There's been an extremely serious attempt to steal the election.
    4. The Covid-19 global crackdown (and push for dubiously justified vaccines) has gone ahead despite a great deal of scientific criticism, which has also been censored.
    If Biden (or, I suspect, Harris-Clinton) is the next administration, then the above 4 issues will intensify BIG TIME. No-one will be unaffected. Even Biden voters. It's the continuation of the big global sucker punch impacting all citizens everywhere.

And if I'm right about what was seen for the 2008 Clinton administration, which they tried to resurrect in 2016 but failed, we're talking about the possibility of nuclear war as just one consequence.

The effect on infrastructure, weather patterns, food production and supply chains worldwide would itself usher in major population reduction everywhere. There are many reasons why that might be viewed as desirable by the NWO controllers.

If Trump gets his second term, that's a major damping rod (a nuclear power analogy). It buys 4 years of very, very valuable time. As the world wakes up — and it is — there's a good change 2024 would be too late to implement this dystopia.

As I've said many times, the most important thing isn't about what Trump is. It's about what he's NOT.

The equation should be easy to understand. If the Deep State wants Trump OUT so very desperately, then maybe it's in our strong interests that he's IN. It's very simple binary logic.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th November 2020 at 22:56.

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (11th November 2020), AlaBil (10th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), Cognitive Dissident (10th November 2020), fifi (11th November 2020), gini (11th November 2020), iota (10th November 2020), Jayke (11th November 2020), kudzy (11th November 2020), muxfolder (11th November 2020), norman (10th November 2020), onevoice (14th November 2020), selinam (11th November 2020), Sirus (11th November 2020), T Smith (10th November 2020), TargeT (10th November 2020), ulli (10th November 2020), wondering (10th November 2020), Yoda (11th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

**Just Now ***

Patel

More changes in staff

National Zero reports:

"Anthony Tata, a retired Army brigadier general who’s nomination to a Pentagon position last year was squashed because of anti-Muslim statements and an assertion that former president Barack Obama was a “terrorist leader,” has been appointed the acting undersecretary for policy at the Pentagon, Politico reports.

The former undersecretary for policy, James Anderson, resigned after Trump terminated Secretary of Defense Mark Esper.

In addition, Kash Patel will replace Jen Stewart as the Pentagon’s chief of staff."

https://nationalzero.com/2020/11/10/...-policy-chief/

the appointment was swift as just earlier today it was reported:

"Jim Anderson, the acting undersecretary of defense for policy at the Pentagon, resigned from his position Tuesday, just one day after President Trump fired Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, a senior U.S. defense official told Fox News.

TRUMP FIRES SECRETARY OF DEFENSE MARK ESPER

“I am particularly grateful to have been entrusted with leading the dedicated men and women of Policy, who play a key role in our Nation’s security,” Anderson wrote in his resignation letter, which was first obtained by Politico. “Now, as ever, our long-term success depends on adhering to the U.S. Constitution all public servants swear to support and defend.”

Anderson held the position for barely nine months after John Rodd was ousted from the position in February for perceived disloyalty to Trump.

Sources told Fox News that Anderson’s leave paves the way for former Fox News contributor and retired Brig-Gen. Anthony Tata to serve in the acting role."

https://balthazarkorab.com/2020/11/1...r-esper-fired/

Name:  Tata.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  5.3 KB
    Tata

ABC News Reports

"WASHINGTON -- A Trump loyalist and former Fox News commentator has been moved into the Pentagon's top policy job, defense officials said Tuesday, just a few months after he failed to get through Senate confirmation because of offensive remarks he made, including about Islam.

Officials said Anthony Tata, a retired Army one-star general, will be performing the duties of the undersecretary for defense policy. James Anderson, who had been acting undersecretary, resigned on Tuesday, a day after President Donald Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss personnel issues.

Tata's move to the policy job came on Christopher Miller's second day on the job as defense chief. The latest change sent reverberations through the building as nervous civilian and military personnel waited for the next shoe to drop."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...n-job-74132118

Tata called Obama a terrorist because of multiple choices that Obama made.
    Last edited by iota; 3rd November 2022 at 03:56. Reason: added closing remark

so that any adversary

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (10th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), Gwin Ru (10th November 2020), Jayke (11th November 2020), norman (10th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ex-CIA Chief Under Obama Urges Palace Coup Against Trump So He Doesn't "Declassify Everything"

seems to have struck a chord ... i forgot about Brennan ... adding him as a number one suspect on my short list of puppeteers ~

by Tyler Durden
    Tue, 11/10/2020 - 18:04

"Days ago amid the Trump administration's election challenge turmoil which has resulted in over a dozen lawsuits filed in several battleground states, Donald Trump Jr. urged the president to unleash the nuclear option: "DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING!!!" he wrote in all caps on Twitter. "We can't let the bad actors get away with it."

Others also picked up on the idea: "Here’s something constructive Trump could do before leaving office at noon on January 20: he could order — demand, insist — that all classified intel and other documents related to the origin of the Russia/election investigation be declassified and released to the public forthwith — unredacted," columnist Sheldon Richman wrote.

It didn't take long for this distinct possibility to attract the attention of both the mainstream media and the intelligence establishment which has so long been at odds (or even at 'war') with the president. Reacting specifically to the ouster of Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Monday, ex-CIA spy chief under the Obama administration John Brennan essentially urged a palace coup against Trump prior to January 20th to ensure he doesn't declassify anything sensitive or too revealing"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...snt-declassify

so that any adversary

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), Brigantia (11th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

this video provides a clear explanation of the "glitches"

so that any adversary

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), Brigantia (11th November 2020), pueblo (11th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 79 LastLast