Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #1141
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)

i honestly don't even know what to say to this ...

makes me angry on SOOO many levels ....
    This article says otherwise, that he was arrested for pimping a 17-year old girl. No mention of child sex trafficking:

https://heavy.com/news/2016/05/charl...-help-or-hush/
    that's what child sex trafficking is. 17 is still considered a child.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (19th February 2021), Chakra (16th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), PurpleLama (18th February 2021), Savannah (16th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #1142
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)

i honestly don't even know what to say to this ...

makes me angry on SOOO many levels ....
    This article says otherwise, that he was arrested for pimping a 17-year old girl. No mention of child sex trafficking:

https://heavy.com/news/2016/05/charl...-help-or-hush/
    that's what child sex trafficking is. 17 is still considered a child.
    OMG Thank you!
    You think?!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

PurpleLama (18th February 2021), TargeT (19th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #1143
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

ALEXANDRA BRUCE – FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE-TRUTHER -CONVERSATION
    2/17/21
    https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/pr...1ao9cHLXXp.jpg

(There is a video, and I will ask the Mods if it can be embedded.)

"Robert David Steele has been trying to interview me for nearly 2 years and we finally got together for a half-hour on Tuesday, to mainly talk about the current stealth war.

Robert continues to have faith that the dictatorial Biden regime, with 56 Executive Orders signed in less than a month so far was allowed to steal the election and to pursue every America-killing policy they wished in order to red-pill the dummies who actually did vote for him, thereby triggering mass buyers’ remorse and a Great Awakening among Democrats.

I told him that after witnessing the most brutal, systematic betrayal of the American People in US history, with the Dominion-Scytl cyberattack and the mass election fraud, the courts’ refusal to hear evidence, the mass certification of this fraud, the betrayals by William Barr, the Joint Chiefs, Mike Pence, Mark Meadows and Rudy Giuliani, that to continue to hold out any hope that the military is eventually going to “save” us makes increasingly little sense to me.

I also shared an anecdote from a friend of mine, a retired Marines Special Operations Captain who is annoyed by the “hopium” sellers, like Steve Pieczenik, Simon Parkes and Juan O Savin, who he feels are doing a major disservice; that what the people really need are strategies for surviving this Globalist-Communist takeover.

This friend is a member of the officers’ club in San Diego, where the lower-ranking members have mutinied against the higher-ranking ones. They’re seeking to eject them from the club, calling them “traitors” for allowing the theft of the election and declaring that they will no longer work for them as private contractors. The higher-ranking members have responded that the others should not be “armchair commanders” and that they don’t have the full picture.

The anecdote is interesting, because it shows a potential rift within the military and it actually does leave open a possibility that the hopium scenario could actually play out."

There are mixed reviews of RD Steele in the alternative community, as some think he is still an undercover agent and promoting psyops. It's interesting that he was so eager to interview Alexandra, and I can't help but wonder if he was trying to influence her and her followers. He certainly needs to learn not to interrupt.)
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2021 at 22:35.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (19th February 2021), Gwin Ru (18th February 2021), mountain_jim (19th February 2021), TomKat (23rd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #1144
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    ALEXANDRA BRUCE – FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE-TRUTHER -CONVERSATION
    2/17/21
    https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/pr...1ao9cHLXXp.jpg

(There is a video, and I will ask the Mods if it can be embedded.)

"Robert David Steele has been trying to interview me for nearly 2 years and we finally got together for a half-hour on Tuesday, to mainly talk about the current stealth war.

Robert continues to have faith that the dictatorial Biden regime, with 56 Executive Orders signed in less than a month so far was allowed to steal the election and to pursue every America-killing policy they wished in order to red-pill the dummies who actually did vote for him, thereby triggering mass buyers’ remorse and a Great Awakening among Democrats.

I told him that after witnessing the most brutal, systematic betrayal of the American People in US history, with the Dominion-Scytl cyberattack and the mass election fraud, the courts’ refusal to hear evidence, the mass certification of this fraud, the betrayals by William Barr, the Joint Chiefs, Mike Pence, Mark Meadows and Rudy Giuliani, that to continue to hold out any hope that the military is eventually going to “save” us makes increasingly little sense to me.

I also shared an anecdote from a friend of mine, a retired Marines Special Operations Captain who is annoyed by the “hopium” sellers, like Steve Pieczenik, Simon Parkes and Juan O Savin, who he feels are doing a major disservice; that what the people really need are strategies for surviving this Globalist-Communist takeover.

This friend is a member of the officers’ club in San Diego, where the lower-ranking members have mutinied against the higher-ranking ones. They’re seeking to eject them from the club, calling them “traitors” for allowing the theft of the election and declaring that they will no longer work for them as private contractors. The higher-ranking members have responded that the others should not be “armchair commanders” and that they don’t have the full picture.

The anecdote is interesting, because it shows a potential rift within the military and it actually does leave open a possibility that the hopium scenario could actually play out."

There are mixed reviews of RD Steele in the alternative community, as some think he is still an undercover agent and promoting psyops. It's interesting that he was so eager to interview Alexandra, and I can't help but wonder if he was trying to influence her and her followers. He certainly needs to learn not to interrupt.)
    Robert David Steele posted the video on his bitchute channel:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wHUFbjcnATzO

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

onawah (19th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #1145
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    OMG Thank you!
    You think?!?!

Yeah, it's dark and sad that's it is difficult to avoid at certain wealth levels.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mark (28th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #1146
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Jim Willie :Gold, RV, NESARA / GESARA and the Bright Future of the USA [and the World]

The title is misleading --no mention of Nesara/Gesara but some interesting infp
    Hopium may be
    Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 19th February 2021 at 11:42.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. Link to Post #1147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

18th February Update Current News

Simon Parkes talking about Quantum Financial System, NESARA-GESARA and 5th dimension
    May be so, I will wait and see.
    Chris

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XmQidIFUC1cW/

13. Link to Post #1148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Scott Mckay Discusses Latest Updates with Nicholas Veniamin

There is a lot of talk about spirituality towards the end.
    Its a very interesting comfortable easy to listen to discussion.
    Nice energy between them
    Chris

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #1149
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

Quote Owen Benjamin 🐻
    @owenbenjamin
    3h
    ·
    The 2020 election might be the biggest short sell in history. The cost for revealing that the American vote doesn't count will have ramifications beyond what the oligarchs might have thought it was worth, but as is their nature, they literally can't help themselves.

Slowly the people are waking up to the fact those that reside in the District of Columbia do not represent the will of the American people.

It is not your government. It is a foreign government. Your franchise has been removed, as has your recourse to the law.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd February 2021), ClearWater (23rd February 2021), greybeard (22nd February 2021), PurpleLama (24th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #1150
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,808 times in 2,559 posts

'Statement on the Continuing Political Persecution of President Donald J. Trump

This investigation is a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our Country, whether it was the never ending $32 million Mueller hoax, which already investigated everything that could possibly be investigated, “Russia Russia Russia,” where there was a finding of “No Collusion,” or two ridiculous “Crazy Nancy” inspired impeachment attempts where I was found NOT GUILTY. It just never ends!

So now, for more than two years, New York City has been looking at almost every transaction I’ve ever done, including seeking tax returns which were done by among the biggest and most prestigious law and accounting firms in the U.S. The Tea Party was treated far better by the IRS than Donald Trump. The Supreme Court never should have let this “fishing expedition” happen, but they did. This is something which has never happened to a President before, it is all Democrat-inspired in a totally Democrat location, New York City and State, completely controlled and dominated by a heavily reported enemy of mine, Governor Andrew Cuomo. These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won. I agree!

The new phenomenon of “headhunting” prosecutors and AGs—who try to take down their political opponents using the law as a weapon—is a threat to the very foundation of our liberty. That’s what is done in third world countries. Even worse are those who run for prosecutorial or attorney general offices in far-left states and jurisdictions pledging to take out a political opponent. That’s fascism, not justice—and that is exactly what they are trying to do with respect to me, except that the people of our Country won’t stand for it.

In the meantime, murders and violent crime are up in New York City by record numbers, and nothing is done about it. Our elected officials don’t care. All they focus on is the persecution of President Donald J. Trump.

I will fight on, just as I have, for the last five years (even before I was successfully elected), despite all of the election crimes that were committed against me. We will win!'

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd February 2021), Bassplayer1 (23rd February 2021), ClearWater (23rd February 2021), greybeard (23rd February 2021), magicmanx (23rd February 2021)

19. Link to Post #1151
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,969 times in 5,553 posts

PSYOP The Steal
    Millie Weaver | February 23rd 2021

Exposing The Plan To Siege the US Capitol On January 6th, 2021

Source: https://www.millennialmillie.com/post/psyop-the-steal

A typically good thorough post from Millie here summarising the background:

Link: https://www.millennialmillie.com/post/psyop-the-steal

No joy embedding the video presently but I will update this post when I've figured it out. In the meantime here's the premiere that was streamed yesterday - 23rd - which serves as a perfect introduction.

Premiere Watch Party: PSYOP THE STEAL

Last edited by Tintin; 24th February 2021 at 21:26.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

greybeard (24th February 2021), mountain_jim (24th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #1152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ep. 2412b - No Such Agency, Trump’s Great Awakening, Nothing Can Stop This, Stage Is Being Set

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZdmtTS59uV4e/

22. Link to Post #1153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    PSYOP The Steal
    Millie Weaver | February 23rd 2021

Exposing The Plan To Siege the US Capitol On January 6th, 2021

Source: https://www.millennialmillie.com/post/psyop-the-steal

A typically good thorough post from Millie here summarising the background:

Link: https://www.millennialmillie.com/post/psyop-the-steal

No joy embedding the video presently but I will update this post when I've figured it out. In the meantime here's the premiere that was streamed yesterday - 23rd - which serves as a perfect introduction.

Premiere Watch Party: PSYOP THE STEAL

Edit to add @GMT 23:30. The film, now downloaded, and in the Avalon Library

Link: https://avalonlibrary.net/US_Preside...9_Feb_2021.mp4

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th February 2021), ClearWater (25th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2021), fifi (25th February 2021), Franny (28th February 2021), greybeard (25th February 2021), magicmanx (26th February 2021), mountain_jim (25th February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021)

24. Link to Post #1154
    Thanks

Concerning the above Psyop The Steal video, a comment I saw concerning it (I admit have not watched yet).

https://gab.com/kittylists/posts/105788143679928452

Kitty Shackleford
    @kittylists

22h
    ·
    John Sullivan is BLM/Antifa
    His brother James Sullivan is a Proud Boy.
    Their father (Jack) was involved in psychological warfare.
    CNN's Jade Sacker is 'very close' to both of them.
    This family glows. The whole op glows.
    January 6th was a coup d'état.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th February 2021 at 19:19.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (25th February 2021), Franny (28th February 2021), TargeT (25th February 2021), Tintin (25th February 2021)

26. Link to Post #1155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Concerning the above Psyop The Steal video, a comment I saw concerning it (I admit have not watched yet).

https://gab.com/kittylists/posts/105788143679928452

Kitty Shackleford
    @kittylists

22h
    ·
    John Sullivan is BLM/Antifa
    His brother James Sullivan is a Proud Boy.
    Their father (Jack) was involved in psychological warfare.
    CNN's Jade Sacker is 'very close' to both of them.
    This family glows. The whole op glows.
    January 6th was a coup d'état.
    Okay, do watch it when you can, but, yes, these are the main takeaways and an accurate summary. It'll make crystal clear sense on viewing.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Eva2 (26th February 2021), Franny (28th February 2021), mountain_jim (25th February 2021), TargeT (25th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #1156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ted Cruz Causes Internet to EXPLODE With Epic CPAC Speech on Freedom

Sen. Ted Cruz just gave an EPIC speech on freedom at CPAC 2021 and caused the internet to explode with the final lines of his speech. WATCH Rand Paul confronts Biden's transgender health nominee about "genital mutilation": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y4Zh...​

#blazetv​ #tedcruz​ #cpac2021

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2021), Eva2 (26th February 2021)

30. Link to Post #1157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RAW: Crimes Against Humanity: Robert David Steele with Rick Martin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OxGRz1kUAkf9/

31. Link to Post #1158
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

CPAC 2021: Nunes on Durham Resignation/Crossfire Hurricane & Restoring Justice in America
    56,392 views•Premiered Feb 26, 2021
    Crossroads with JOSHUA PHILIPP
    614K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th February 2021), greybeard (28th February 2021), magicmanx (28th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #1159
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,808 times in 2,559 posts

'Trump Expected to Shoot Down Discussion of Starting His Own Party During CPAC Speech https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-cpac-speech/'
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-cpac-speech/

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

greybeard (28th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #1160
    Thanks

Trump will speak in a few minutes (now 4pm est)

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st March 2021), Eva2 (28th February 2021), greybeard (28th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst 1 8 48 58 68 79 LastLast