1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    as the spotlight focuses upon Dominion the underlying facts demonstrate the CLEAR propensity for bias

the report states in part:

"Of the 96 donations, 92 in total – or 95.8 percent – went to Democratic candidate, predominantly via ActBlue. This means that of the $1,241.15, a total of $1,154.90 went to boost Democrats.

One donation, for example, from a Dominion software developer went to MoveOn.org – a leftist political action committee the describes itself as a “pillar” and “at the forefront” of the anti-Trump “resistance” movement.

In contrast, just four donations – equivalent to $86.25 – over the six-year period went to Republican candidates, specifically President Trump.

Dominion has also employed a host of Democratic party-linked lobbyists to assist on issues including “monitor[ing] federal legislation” and “issues related to election security.” For example, a former Chief of Staff for Nancy Pelosi and a director of vote protection for Obama’s 2012 campaign are currently retained by the voting company."

you can read the full report here:
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/96...-to-democrats/
    it was MUCH worse than i ever could have imagined

here it is outlined point by point in this 3 minute video

if we do not arise to THIS level? i fear the worst ...

i'm not clear why this did not fall under treason or sedition in some sense at least ..

and it was commandeered by no less than Obama himself ..

City Journal reports:

Barack Obama’s permanent residency in Washington breaks precedent and makes him the effective head of the anti-Trump opposition.

"After leaving the White House in January 2017, Barack Obama and his family set out to do what all newly retired presidents have done—go back home, or find a new one. In Obama’s case, though, the new residence is in Washington, D.C. At first, the Obamas presented their choice as temporary—they wanted to let their younger daughter, Sasha, finish high school in Washington, they said—but their purchase of an 8,200-square-foot, $8 million mansion suggests a permanent stay. Obama’s postpresidency is thus shaping up to be virtually unique in American history: rather than departing Washington, he is planting his flag there, establishing, in effect, a shadow presidency.

Obama’s move breaks with long-standing precedent. Conscious of threats to the safe transfer of executive power in the young republic, America’s early presidents departed Washington on the expiration of their terms. After relinquishing his commission as general following victory over the British, George Washington was compared with Cincinnatus, the retired Roman general who assumed emergency powers, saved Rome, and then returned to his plow. Washington repeated his valiant act when he declined a third term as president—Garry Wills calls him a “virtuoso of resignations”—and set the standard for future executives by going home when his political work was done"

article here: https://www.city-journal.org/html/sh...ent-15340.html

he never departed, it is almost certain he followed and directed all the steps out lined in video above and much more that we will never be privv to

equally certain, i'd say, that the financial backing (at least public figurehead of it) was/is Soros
    Last edited by iota; 16th November 2020 at 04:50. Reason: add 2nd relevant article
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), Brigantia (16th November 2020), ClearWater (16th November 2020), Eva2 (16th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), TargeT (16th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    English
    Thanks

it is official ~ straight from Washington ~ their official statement ~ their words:

"...As of today, there is no apparent President-Elect"

General Services Administration issued a press release stating:

WASHINGTON—Subcommittee on Government Operations Ranking Member Jody Hice (R-Ga.) today wrote Emily Murphy, Administrator of the General Services Administration (GSA), correcting Democrats’ misrepresentation of the Presidential Transition Act of 1963 and calling on GSA to adhere to the Constitution when ascertaining a President-Elect.

“Contrary to complaints issued by House Oversight Democrats, the General Services Administration has followed the letter of the law. State governments certify election results; not the media, and not political parties. When the election is certified, we fully anticipate the GSA to take appropriate action as necessary. Until then, our priority must be on ensuring that this race was a fair and free election with an honest count,” said Government Operations Subcommittee Ranking Member Hice.

In the letter, Hice outlines the three situations where there is not an apparent President-Elect. All three situations apply to the 2020 election. The GSA Administrator should determine the President-Elect based on the Constitution and past precedent, which both indicate there is not an apparent President-Elect. Government-funded transition assistance can only be provided after GSA has made a determination.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Congress letter 11-13-20.png
Views:	57
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	45138

The letter is available here and below:
    https://republicans-oversight.house....11.13.20-1.pdf

November 13, 2020

The Honorable Emily Murphy
    Administrator
    General Services Administration
    1800 F St. N.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20405

Dear Administrator Murphy:

On November 9, 2020, Democratic House Members sent you a letter that misrepresented the facts surrounding your responsibilities under the Presidential Transition Act of 1963 (Act). I write to correct the record.

Under the Act, you, as administrator of the General Services Administration (GSA), have the authority to provide government-funded transition assistance to the President-Elect and the Vice-President-Elect. However, this assistance can only occur after there are “apparent successful candidates for the office of the President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained by the Administrator [you].”

There are enough state contests in question, such that there is not yet an apparent President or Vice-President-Elect. Precedent and legislative history present three situations where there may be an un-apparent President-Elect:

The drafters of the Act anticipated three electoral situations where there would be an un-apparent President-Elect: (1) a tie, (2) a plurality winner, or (3) the presence of extensive voter fraud or intimidation. The third being applicable to 2020 since the Trump campaign has raised questions and filed legal challenges in several states;

The drafters concluded that “if there is any doubt in the Administrator’s mind” the Administrator does not have to release transition assistance. Since states have not yet certified an electoral winner and some states are still tabulating legal ballots, there remains doubt as to the winner; and

The precedent set by the Clinton Administration in the contested 2000 election is that to ascertain an apparent President-Elect there would need to be a concession—which has not yet occurred in 2020—or no more legitimate continuing legal challenges—which has not yet occurred in 2020.

According to Congressional intent and past precedent set by President Clinton
    as of today, there is no apparent President-Elect.

A GSA spokesman recently stated that “the GSA Administrator ascertains the apparent successful candidate once a winner is clear based on the process laid out in the Constitution.” I strongly encourage you to do just that: follow the Constitution and past precedent, not the media, when making your determination of the President-Elect. This democracy relies on a rule of law and the law must be followed.

Sincerely,

Jody Hice
    Ranking Member
    Subcommittee on Government Operations"

full article can be read here:
    https://republicans-oversight.house....esident-elect/

The information contained in this post is sufficient to put an end
    to ALL fallacious assertions that Biden is indeed president-elect

it is also ALL that is necessary to make the (necessary) call
    to ANY and ALL news media stations reporting this LIE

and subsequent reporting to the FCC

and (here is the crux) calling senators to demand legal action against a media that is
    willfully and intentionally misrepresenting the facts and misleading the American Public

in short telling the White House we are empowering him to
    take the necessary action to take back our country

i've thought about it long and hard and i see NO possibility of a satisfactory victorious outcome that has ANY chance of long term success without TRUTH in media i mean as LAW with stringent requirements and serious repercussions.

we will just go through this again, and the duped public that surrounds us (people we love and care about) will continue to believe a false narrative (this is affecting us deeply on a personal level by eroding personal relationships in our lives). if allowed to continue? they WILL succeed eventually, it will just be a matter of time.

NO SUCCESS will prevail in the long run UNTIL lies in the media are terminated.

pretty certain this will NOT happen without our demand that it happen

time for our President to take a page from Lincoln

Name:	Abraham Lincoln EO for media arrest.png
Views:	97
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	45137

(see post #117)

Quote Executive Order—Arrest and Imprisonment of Irresponsible Newspaper Reporters and Editors
    May 18, 1864
    Major-General John A. Dix,

Commanding at New York:

Whereas there has been wickedly and traitorously printed and published this morning in the New York World and New York Journal of Commerce, newspapers printed and published in the city of New York, a false and spurious proclamation purporting to be signed by the President and to be countersigned by the Secretary of State, which publication is of a treasonable nature, designed to give aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States and to the rebels now at war against the Government and their aiders and abettors, you are therefore hereby commanded forthwith to arrest and imprison in any fort or military prison in your command the editors, proprietors, and publishers of the aforesaid newspapers, and all such persons as, after public notice has been given of the falsehood of said publication, print and publish the same with intent to give aid and comfort to the enemy; and you will hold the persons so arrested in close custody until they can be brought to trial before a military commission for their offense. You will also take possession by military force of the printing establishments of the New York World and Journal of Commerce, and hold the same until further orders, and prohibit any further publication therefrom.

A. LINCOLN.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...rs-and-editors
    coming up next very important video and action taken, and implications
    Last edited by iota; 16th November 2020 at 19:01. Reason: typo

so that any adversary

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (16th November 2020), Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), Billy (16th November 2020), Brigantia (16th November 2020), ClearWater (16th November 2020), Eva2 (16th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), Icare (16th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), onevoice (16th November 2020), Reinhard (17th November 2020), selinam (17th November 2020), TargeT (16th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The video is of Russ Ramsland interviewed by Todd Wood. Russ is one of the founding members of Allied Security Operations. Many in his group came out of 3 letter agencies. This interview is due to their involvement that arose from ordinary constituents that approached them because they were concerned about the Dallas election in 2018 ~~ the so called “Blue Wave”

Notes @ 5:00
    • As a result of 2002 HAVA Act, most counties do not run elections anymore. Private companies with Private Shareholders under contract to counties run our elections. And those companies do it with virtually NO transparency or Supervision.
    • The entire election system infrastructure is a complex patchwork of various private companies doing various parts of it.
    • ALL of it is exposed to the internet.
    • The idea of it being “air gapped” is a myth. The voting companies own manuals provide CLEAR evidence to this fact.
    • Some of these companies conduct elections all over the world. The fact that they are in a position to control some (if not all) of the outcomes is CLEAR and indisputable.
    • Some of these companies are foreign owned with servers outside of this country, and THEY are the LAST ones to control the so-called “unofficial votes”. It is important to note that the “unofficial votes” eventually CONTROL “official votes”
    • There are NO Security standards similar to NEST for election software. Hence, any certifications are largely mostly just agreed on an ad hoc basis between the certifying company and the election company and therefore don’t mean much.
    • Most State SoS offices fail to grasp the extent and vulnerabilities within their systems, and so they grant waiver to their State Law and Voting Code to counties and election companies that exacerbate the problem.
    • Our investigation revealed at least a dozen or more entry points where votes CAN and ARE being switched and the audit trail changed or erased so that a forensic investigation finds no trace. It has to be caught in real time
    • Even the Operator of the election system can change the votes undetected

to me? this is one of THE MOST important videos in respect to the election i have seen! (and i have seen many! lol!)

i'm sorry it is taking so long to do an appropriate post on this video, it is gong slower because i'm taking notes

what i wrote above? does not span the whole video it is only what i managed to type out ~ from 5 minute mark to 7 minute mark.

i will do subsequent posts to elaborate on the subsequent 40 minutes of info and i think it most certainly deserves a place in the Massive Fraud Thread ... all contributions will be appreciated!

here is the video that i think you will find that it is well worth the investment in time

due to my VPN the ever intrusive YOUTUBE demanded i "sign in" to prove my age, i circumvented their orders of course
    Last edited by iota; 16th November 2020 at 20:49. Reason: format

so that any adversary

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), Icare (16th November 2020), onevoice (17th November 2020), Reinhard (17th November 2020), TargeT (16th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

"[But] an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center."

___________________________-

If anybody hadn't already figured out that this whole election farago was really part of a movie script they may just have stumbled upon a major plot-line here.

I love the name too - 'Skinny Joey' Merlino - no relative to yours truly (Tintin Quarantino) I promise

This just seems too wild to be actually true though. But I think it actually might be. Does anyone have a working track-record knowledge on this newspaper? Are they renowned for writing spoof articles?

Cracking stuff though and especially if it's true. I hope 'Smoking Rudy' Giuliani is right onto this one now.

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden
    November 14, 2020

Source: Buffalo Chronicle

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino was granted early release from a two-year prison stint earlier this year. If President Trump is willing to offer him a full pardon for current misdeeds and an expungement of past misdeeds, Merlino would be likely to offer stunning testimony before Congress about how the election was stolen.

It’s thought that Democratic Party operatives working inside Philadelphia’s election office provided Merlino with crates of raw ballots just hours before polls closed on election night, which he transported to two private households in South Philadelphia. By 10 p.m. that night Merlino’s operation was already generating more than 3,000 ballots per hour, which quickly scaled to more than 6,000 ballots per hour before midnight.

But now, Merlino might just be willing to flip on Biden — in primetime Congressional testimony — if President Donald J. Trump is willing to issue the longtime mobster a full expungement of his decades-long criminal record. And, of course, Merlino wants to be pardoned for the election fraud itself and any crimes to which he may incriminate himself during his testimony.

“He wants a clean record. He wants to fish and hunt on federal lands. He’d really like a job with the National Parks Service. You need a clean record to get those things,” explains one confidant. “But most of all he wants the thanks of a grateful nation for coming forward.”

Some have postulated that Merlino would be well suited to host a new Bravo series under development called “The Real Gentlemen of Philadelphia”, modeled loosely on that network’s ‘Real Housewives’ franchise. That deal could come with a $2 million per season paycheck.

“He wouldn’t mind a little fame — or a lot of fame,” he jokes. “If he comes forward he’ll probably get a book deal and a movie franchise.”

Political observers believe that Merlino could sell the rights of his story to a major Hollywood production studio for more than $20 million, and a book deal could yield as much as $10 million.

“You have to understand the thing about Skinny Joey is that he is very charismatic and knows how to tell an enthralling story,” the associate explains. “He’d be an incredible movie narrator, and he’d perform excellently in congressional testimony. He could hit that testimony so far out of the ballpark that he becomes a superstar instantaneously — a real celebrity presence.”

The damning congressional testimony — being tentatively dubbed ‘The Biggest Heist in Political History’ — could make it politically impossible for the Republican-controlled legislature in Pennsylvania to certify the State’s 20 electoral votes.

It’s alleged that Skinny Joey Merlino manufactured more than 300,000 ballots for Joe Biden, and then transported them in nondescript cardboard boxes to a backroom at the Philadelphia Convention Center. From there, the ballots were scanned into ballot boxes and were then co-located with actual election ballots being prepared for processing, according to an associate who was made familar with the operation.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

atman (16th November 2020), Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), onevoice (17th November 2020), Reinhard (17th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2020), TargeT (17th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    "[But] an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center."

___________________________-

If anybody hadn't already figured out that this whole election farago was really part of a movie script they may just have stumbled upon a major plot-line here.

I love the name too - 'Skinny Joey' Merlino - no relative to yours truly (Tintin Quarantino) I promise

This just seems too wild to be actually true though. But I think it actually might be. Does anyone have a working track-record knowledge on this newspaper? Are they renowned for writing spoof articles?

Cracking stuff though and especially if it's true. I hope 'Smoking Rudy' Giuliani is right onto this one now.

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden
    November 14, 2020

Source: Buffalo Chronicle

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

The damning congressional testimony — being tentatively dubbed ‘The Biggest Heist in Political History’ — could make it politically impossible for the Republican-controlled legislature in Pennsylvania to certify the State’s 20 electoral votes.

It’s alleged that Skinny Joey Merlino manufactured more than 300,000 ballots for Joe Biden, and then transported them in nondescript cardboard boxes to a backroom at the Philadelphia Convention Center. From there, the ballots were scanned into ballot boxes and were then co-located with actual election ballots being prepared for processing, according to an associate who was made familar with the operation.
    Great find Tintin! i was reading the comments from this article and the mood of the people keenly aware of the intended betrayal that is taking place is such that the overwhelming consensus was:

if his testimony will save our country? grant him immunity~

at this point? i'd agree

so that any adversary

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (17th November 2020), Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), One (17th November 2020), Reinhard (17th November 2020), TargeT (17th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

A probable scenario:

Neither candidate gets 270 or more of Electors’ votes in the Electoral College because, due to an absence of election integrity and (maybe) due to a decision by the USSC in the Pennsylvania case, an insufficient number of States certify the election. Thus, there are not enough voting Electors at the Electoral College for either candidate to reach 270 or more. The election goes to Congress under Art II and the 12th Amnd of the US Const where Trump is chosen by the House as POTUS and Pence is chosen by the Senate as VP.

“Do not concede.”

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), Gwin Ru (17th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), One (17th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    A probable scenario:

Neither candidate gets 270 or more of Electors’ votes in the Electoral College because, due to an absence of election integrity and (maybe) due to a decision by the USSC in the Pennsylvania case, an insufficient number of States certify the election. Thus, there are not enough voting Electors at the Electoral College for either candidate to reach 270 or more. The election goes to Congress under Art II and the 12th Amnd of the US Const where Trump is chosen by the House as POTUS and Pence is chosen by the Senate as VP.

“Do not concede.”
    yup, either way he will win.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), Jayke (17th November 2020), One (17th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A probable scenario:

“Do not concede.”

for NOT conceding? the criticism AND attack have been overwhelming

i'm not answering with words any longer

i'm forwarding this: and emphasizing the sheer hypocrisy

by TargetT
    Quote yup, either way he will win.

he just HAS to!
    Last edited by iota; 17th November 2020 at 02:10.

so that any adversary

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Jayke (17th November 2020), One (17th November 2020), Satori (17th November 2020), TargeT (17th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i was aware that the possibility (definite probability) existed that unfriendly eyes might wander in here ... some folks weren't raised with good ole southern values and can behave downright mean

i just wasn't prepared for THIS particular Classification
    or the wording, which seems a bit extreme ~
    and can we just bear in mind, that i'm only 5 ft tall please?
    ~ geez! pfffffffffffffft!

Name:	Hurricane Iota.png
Views:	51
Size:	437.8 KB
ID:	45142

sorry just needed to let that out
    we all know that repression leads to illness and all ...

**update**
    "No Watches and Warnings are in effect, though Hurricane Watches will most likely be need for Honduras and Nicaragua this Afternoon or Evening."

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at...start#contents
    Last edited by iota; 17th November 2020 at 10:01. Reason: add link and current update

so that any adversary

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), gord (18th November 2020), Jayke (17th November 2020), One (17th November 2020), Reinhard (17th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i apologize for being a bit occupied as of late, there truly has been a tremendous amount of data and releases and i try to do a thorough job when posting here. its just going to be near impossible to do that will all of it. and some should also be cross posted in the massive thread ...

until i can take one at a time, i think it prudent just to share
    i came across this and it is my current "working list" to research and from which to post:

The Election 2020 Dumpster Fire. Part 3. Evidence of fraud still flooding in.

November 09, 2020
    Nevada whistleblower describes Biden van vote factory in signed affidavit
    A second sworn affidavit from a whistleblower who was an election worker in Clark County, Nevada, claims mail-in ballots were improperly filled out in a Biden-Harris van outside a polling place.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...gned-affidavit

November 09, 2020
    Sworn affidavit from GOP poll challenger, and former Assistant AG for Michigan, Zachary Larsen, on the alleged fraud he observed in Detroit.
    https://twitter.com/bhweingarten/sta...94530206412801

November 09, 2020
    In a new sworn affidavit, a whistleblower with the Clark County Elections Department in Nevada claims Nevada poll workers fabricated proof of residence data for illegal voters. So far, Nevada Attorney General @AaronDFordNV has taken no action to investigate credible fraud claims.
    https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1325803289955487744

November 10, 2020
    Dead People Cast Ballots in Michigan, Data Researcher Alleges
    About 9,500 voters whose names and dates of birth (DOB) match death records in the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) are marked in the Michigan mail voting database as having returned ballots, according to an analysis of the state’s election data conducted by a data researcher.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/10000-...s_3573209.html

November 10, 2020
    Texas assisted living employee charged with 134 counts of alleged election fraud
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...election-fraud

November 10, 2020
    Woman Who Voted For Trump in Texas Shocked to Find Record of Her Voting via Mail-in Ballot in California
    https://summit.news/2020/11/10/woman...in-california/

November 10, 2020
    NY Times says Biden's lead in Pennsylvania is "insurmountable." Actually, no. The US Supreme Court may throw out 400,000 late ballots on constitutional grounds. That would put Trump in a solid lead in PA. It's the Times who are living on "alternate facts."
    https://twitter.com/JamesGRickards/s...66172128583680

November 11, 2020
    Kayleigh McEnany @kayleighmcenany
    We have 234 pages of sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury alleging election irregularities from just ONE county in Michigan
    ALLEGATIONS:
    - EYEWITNESS saw batch of ballots, 60% had SAME signature
    - EYEWITNESS saw ballot batch scanned 5 times
    - EYEWITNESS saw poll workers marking ballot with no mark for candidates
    - VOTER said deceased son was recorded as voting twice
    - EYEWITNESS saw provisional ballots placed in tabulation box
    - PASSENGERS dropped off more ballots than people in car
    - WITNESS told ballots received after election were being pre-dated, counted
    - FAILED software that caused error in Antrim County used in Wayne County
    - GOP challengers not readmitted but Dems admitted
    - GOP challengers forced to stay away while Dems were not
    - GOP challengers physically pushed from counting tables by officials
    - GOP challengers subjected to racial harassment
    - DEM challengers gave out packet: “Tactics to Distract GOP Challengers”
    - Election officials covered windows so challengers couldn’t observe counting
    - Election officials cheered when GOP challenger ejected
    - GOP challenges to suspect ballots ignored
    - Challengers barred from observing ballot duplication process
    https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...34874988617729

November 11, 2020
    Independent researcher analysis found Thousands of Ballots to have been impossibly dated, corroborating the @Project_Veritas account of Ballots being backdated. "Over 51,000 ballots were marked as returned just a day after they were sent out"
    https://twitter.com/Malcolm_fleX48/s...25278840115200

November 11, 2020
    Why Twitter Won’t Let People Share Sworn Court Documents Alleging Voter Fraud
    Social media does not get to determine the veracity of a sworn affidavit any more than corporate media gets to determine who won an election.
    more than corporate media gets to determine who won an election.
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/11...g-voter-fraud/

November 11, 2020
    Top US Pollster and Statistician Richard Baris — People’s Pundit — SUSPENDED from Twitter for Reporting on Disputed Election — Political ‘WrongThink’ Not Allowed
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...undit-suspende
    d-twitter-reporting-disputed-election-political-wrongthink-not-allowed/

November 11, 2020
    Elizabeth Bartman of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania registered to vote in September 2020 and cast a ballot in last week's election.
    Here's the problem: Elizabeth passed away 12 years ago, in 2008.
    Sadly, Elizabeth has become a victim of voter fraud.
    https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...75187287388165

November 11, 2020
    Joe Biden’s chief of staff pick said elections are rigged.
    https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1326731067995385856

November 11, 2020
    (2 minute video)
    "This image-cast evolution voting machine has the physical ability to mark votes onto the ballot after the last time the voter sees the ballot... and that's a DISASTER. "
    Princeton comp. science prof Andrew Appel shreds Dominion voting systems. America was warned.
    https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...70329238626305
    Full 5 minute video from April 2019
    An Election Security Disaster - Hybrid Voting Machines (Part 1: Dominion vs. The Experts)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQmfLDeghpI

November 12, 2020
    Arizona Secretary of State: the person in charge of counting the ballots, calls all Trump supporters "neo-Nazis." Bias?
    https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1326876759233613824

November 12, 2020
    Multiple Michigan residents swear they witnessed widespread voter fraud in Detroit
    Early witnesses who signed affidavits range from a longtime city worker to a former assistant attorney general
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...they-witnessed

November 12, 2020
    (Video 8 minutes 26 seconds)
    Election Fraud: Rudy Giuliani says he has uncovered enough unlawful ballots in Pennsylvania and Michigan to turn the election in favor of Trump
    https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1327024215887851521

November 12, 2020
    (Video 9 minutes)
    Prophetic video from 2012 warning us this election fraud would happen.
    https://twitter.com/Debber66/status/1327016930193104902

November 12, 2020
    (Video 1 minute 19 seconds)
    Rep. Matt Gaetz @RepMattGaetz
    Dead people, and out of state people, voting. Observers not being allowed to watch.
    Dead people don't always vote. But when they do, they prefer to vote by mail.
    https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/sta...47231644557319

November 12, 2020
    Chairman of the Federal Election Commission says he believes “there’s voter fraud taking place” and calls this election “illegitimate”
    https://twitter.com/thehangingchads/...51639878668296

November 12, 2020
    SAY WHAT? Dem leaders urge voters to move to Georgia, take advantage of residency laws to win Senate
    Former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang joined the movement, encouraging Democrats to take advantage of Georgia’s loose law on the minimum residency required in the state to vote
    https://thegreggjarrett.com/say-what...to-win-senate/

November 13, 2020
    Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-2020-election

November 13, 2020
    96% of Dominion Voting Systems political donations went to Democrats
    OF 96 POLITICAL DONATIONS COMING FROM EMPLOYEES OF DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, NEARLY 96 PERCENT OF CONTRIBUTIONS WERE DIRECTED TO DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES.
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/96...-to-democrats/
    Image:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emju9Z0V...pg&name=medium

November 13, 2020
    Dominion Software admits to "Medium" & "High" Risks in its user's manual.
    Its recommended remedy: "Invalidation of the election."
    (Image)
    https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...68214238597123

November 13, 2020
    James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
    BREAKING: New @USPS
    Whistleblower in Philadelphia suburb Elkins Park Details Orders To Stop Delivering @realDonaldTrump And Republican Mailings
    https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...52297433047040

November 14, 2020
    The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Frankfurt, Germany Tied To The Dominion Election System.
    Scytl is the Spanish software company, it's server located in Germany.
    https://twitter.com/Wyn1745/status/1327496476516225025

November 14, 2020
    Cuomo praises Trump administration's handling of Covid-19
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...69624243171331
    Last edited by iota; 17th November 2020 at 07:17.

so that any adversary

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (17th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), bojancan (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), Gemma13 (17th November 2020), Jayke (17th November 2020), One (17th November 2020), Rawhide68 (18th November 2020), Reinhard (17th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

President Trump is not the only one filing lawsuits. the Daily Caller reported:

‘Come Back To Haunt’: Pennsylvania Lawsuit Alleges
    21,000 Dead People Still On Voter Rolls

Name:	count legal votes.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	45146

"A legal group filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania alleging that the state has tens of thousands of deceased people on its voter rolls and that there is evidence of voting activity among the deceased.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), which is not associated with President Donald Trump’s campaign, filed the lawsuit Thursday arguing that Pennsylvania has failed to maintain voter registration records in violation of federal and state law, according to a press release. PILF alleged that in an October analysis it found at least 21,000 apparently deceased citizens on the state’s voter rolls, according to the complaint.

“This case is about ensuring that those deceased registrants are not receiving ballots,” said J. Christian Adams, PILF president and general counsel, according to the press release. “This case isn’t complicated. For nearly a year, we’ve been offering specific data on deceased registrants to Pennsylvania officials for proper handling ahead of what was expected to be a tight outcome on Election Day.”

“When you push mail voting, your voter list maintenance mistakes made years ago will come back to haunt in the form of unnecessary recipients and nagging questions about unreturned or outstanding ballots,” he continued.

(RELATED: Late Ballots, Mismatched Signatures, Drop Boxes — Here’s How Hundreds Of Lawsuits Could Affect The Election’s Outcome)"

Name:	Stop the Steal.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	45147

"The lawsuit further alleged that 92% of the apparently deceased individuals identified have been dead since October 2019, according to the press release. More than 200 of the individuals identified voted in 2016 and 2018, after federally listed dates of death, the lawsuit alleged.

The office of Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar declined to comment on the active litigation. (RELATED: Trump Campaign: ‘This Election Is Not Over’)

Pennsylvania code requires ballots issued by deceased individuals to be rejected, but says if a ballot from a deceased individual is counted, it should not invalidate any election."

article here: https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/06/p...ump-joe-biden/

Also Matt Braynard
    @MattBraynard
    Executive Director of Look Ahead America. Former Data Chief and Strategist for Trump for President. tweeted:

they seem to understand every single principle upon which this country was founded, the Land of the Free is worth fighting for ... a heritage our children deserve to live, not just hear about

so that any adversary

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Gwin Ru (18th November 2020), Harmony (18th November 2020), Jayke (17th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

What the world might look like under a Kamala Harris presidency............

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Gwin Ru (18th November 2020), iota (18th November 2020), Mike (18th November 2020), onevoice (18th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

**BREAKING **
    45 minutes ago the following sources:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/...troit-results/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ction-results/

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/11/17/...fy-nov-3-vote/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...on/6309668002/

and numerous others including MSN, reported that

"Deadlocked Board In Largest Michigan County Refuses To Certify Nov 3 Vote"

BY ZEROHEDGE · NOVEMBER 17, 2020

‘This Has Never Happened’: Deadlocked Board In Largest Michigan County Refuses To Certify Nov 3 Vote by Tyler Durden for Zero Hedge

Officials in Wayne County, Michigan – home to the city of Detroit, have refused to certify the results of the Nov. 3 election, after the Board of Canvassers have deadlocked in a 2-2 vote along party lines.

Both Republican members of the board refused to move forward amid discrepancies discovered in absentee ballot poll books – issues which were previously noted in the county’s summer primary and the November 2016 election, according to Just the News.

During the meeting, Democrat member Jonathan Kinloch objected, saying “I smell politics at the core of this action,” adding “I smell the games.”

Iota's Comments:

did he actually say that? that he smelled politics?

ok watch this ~ and i mean in order to grasp the severity AND reality of the situation?
    i truly believe EVERYONE should watch this
    it is virtually unknown because it is banned everywhere

THIS IS NOT "Politics"

THIS IS SUBVERSIVE ~ TREASON
    OUTRIGHT DECLARATION OF WAR!

if EVER there was a CLEAR example of "Domestic Terrorism"?

THE people Who made, backed, supported and acted on the youtube video above ARE IT

THAT went WAY beyond the realm of any "politics" ....
    How dare Jonathan Kinloch complain?

but for now

According to Michigan GOP Chair Laura Cox,

“enough evidence of irregularities and potential voter fraud was uncovered”

during the election to trigger the deadlock.

Here’s a rundown and some analysis from Robert J. DeNult of Duke Law :https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ify-nov-3-vote
    Last edited by iota; 18th November 2020 at 07:34. Reason: BOLD RED format, Tweet not showing

so that any adversary

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Eva2 (18th November 2020), norman (18th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

**New Update 1 hour ago **

it was short lived, they have relented

Name:	Wayne County Canvassars.png
Size:	770.6 KB
ID:	45151

Wayne Co. canvassers certify election results after initial deadlock

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers abruptly changed course Tuesday night and certified the results of the Nov. 3 election after initially deadlocking 2-2 along party lines, which could have delayed the state process for validating pivotal votes.

The deadlock decision had been lauded by Republicans but decried by Democrats. During a lengthy public comment session, the vote was described as a targeted attack on majority-Black Detroit,the largest city in the county and state.

After hours of angry responses from Wayne County residents,the change in course was approved by the two Republican and two Democratic canvassers with the demand that the Secretary of State’s office conduct a “comprehensive audit” of precincts with unexplained out-of-balance tallies.

The high-stakes vote, with the eyes of the nation on Michigan’s largest county, apparently took place while the video stream for the virtual meeting wasn’t working.

“That passed unanimously,” Republican member William Hartmann said when the video began functioning again. “We just voted on that.”

Moments later, he said, “We’re going to adjourn,” and the board ended its meeting at 9:08 p.m.

Minutes after that, President Donald Trump tweeted, based on the past deadlocked vote, “Wow! Michigan just refused to certify the election results! Having courage is a beautiful thing. The USA stands proud!”

Board Vice Chairman Jonathan Kinloch, one of the two Democrats, had been working with Republicans during the meeting to find a way that they would support certifying the results. Eventually, they landed on the idea of an audit, he said.

The public criticism from voters and poll workers in the county also helped change the outcome, Kinloch said. The two Republicans listened to the comments, he said.

“It restored my faith in the fact that yes, government does work, that yes, the people can make a difference,” said Kinloch, who has vowed to ensure the audit takes place.

Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan said if the board would have declined to certify the results, it would have been “an historically shameful act.”

wow!! the mayor does not even bother to attempt a pretense at impartiality ....

and the public outcry they ARE organized
    and insufficient from GOP played a part ...

you can read full article here:
    https://michigandailynews.com/2020/1...tial-deadlock/

our President had already tweeted encouragement
    this man's determination persevered over Truth

Name:	Michigan district chair.png
Views:	54
Size:	367.2 KB
ID:	45152

this article states:

"Editor’s note: This story was updated at 10 p.m. Nov. 17 after the Wayne County Board of Canvassers voted to certify the election after initially refusing. An earlier story with a different headline stated the board refused to certify.

Michigan's presidential election was thrown into temporary chaos Tuesday night as Republican canvassers in the state's largest and most Democratic county refused to certify results — only to backtrack a few hours later.

In a 2020 twist, after President Trump had already tweeted a celebratory message, the dramatic vote reconsideration took place while the Wayne County Board of Canvassers was inadvertently on mute to the public during a Zoom broadcast.

Earlier Tuesday, the board voted deadlocked along party lines 2-2, with Republicans citing concerns that a large number of Detroit precincts were “out of balance,” meaning that the numbers of voters who signed into polling places did not match the number of ballots there.

Joe Biden won, Michigan elector coup ‘not going to happen,’ GOP leader says
    Four partisans must certify Michigan’s election. One makes no promises.
    As Trump lawsuit sputters, Michigan moves closer to certifying election
    GOP leaders: We’ll abide by popular vote, won’t give Michigan to Trump

But after hours of withering criticism from public commenters who accused them of disenfranchising Black voters in the state’s largest city, GOP canvassers Monica Palmer and William Hartmann relented.

Under a revised motion, announced by Hartmann, canvassers voted unanimously to certify the Wayne County election results but demanded a “comprehensive audit” by Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

Jonathan Kinloch, one of two Democrats on the board, said the audit will commence after the Board of State Canvassers certifies Michigan election results, which could happen as soon as Nov. 23. "

you can read that article here:
    https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...members-relent

Comments to District Chair may be directed here:

Mr. Jonathan C. Kinloch, District Chair

Address: 25043 Grandriver Ave

Redford, MI 48204

Telephone: (313) 649-7123

Email: admin@mi13thdistrict.com
    Last edited by iota; 18th November 2020 at 06:04. Reason: add contact info

so that any adversary

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), ClearWater (18th November 2020), pueblo (18th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More News for November 17, 2020

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 President Trump fired Christopher Krebs, Krebs served as the first Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). He was originally sworn in on June 15, 2018.

it is of interest to note that Krebs is a former Microsoft executive.

they are not the first from that Department to be let go. Last week, Bryan Ware, the Assistant Director for Cybersecurity for CISA as well as DHS assistant secretary for international affairs Valerie Boyd were aked for their resignation last week as well

among their defiant and subversive actions was the fact that

"... CISA has operated a "Rumor Control" blog, which has rejected many of the election fraud claims backed by Trump officials."

one source of what i wrote here:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ction-security

on Twitter:

"The recent statement by Chris Krebs on the security of the 2020 Election was highly inaccurate, in that there were massive improprieties and fraud - including dead people voting, Poll Watchers not allowed into polling locations, “glitches” in the voting machines which changed votes from Trump to Biden, late voting, and many more,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Therefore, effective immediately, Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”

so that any adversary

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), ClearWater (18th November 2020), Jayke (18th November 2020), pueblo (18th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Smells rotten when rats crawl back ..

The New York Times Reports that :

Corporations and Foreign Nations Pivot to Lobby Biden

Lobbyists and consultants are highlighting their ties to the incoming president, which have become lucrative.
    By Kenneth P. Vogel and Eric Lipton
    • Nov. 17, 2020

WASHINGTON — The morning after Election Day, as votes were still being counted, diplomats from more than 20 foreign governments logged into a videoconference to hear Joe Lockhart, a veteran Democratic operative, provide what his consulting firm’s invitation described as “insider tips on how to make YOUR agenda happen in the aftermath of an election.”

Over the next few days, as Joseph R. Biden Jr. (through multiple reports of massively organized fraud ) accumulated the votes necessary to become the next president (which if successful, effectively destroys all semblance of accuracy in the election process) representatives from countries and companies around the world began scrambling to secure representation from well-connected Democrats like Mr. Lockhart.

Name:	Joe Lockhart, former White House press secretary  said Change and volatility is always good for .jpg
Views:	124
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	45163
    Joe Lockhart, former White House press secretary said Change and volatility is always good for the industry, on a bipartisan basis

Manny Ortiz, a Democratic lobbyist with ties to the party’s congressional leaders, said he received a string of inquiries from representatives for foreign governments — including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey — that had previously focused on strengthening ties to President Trump.

And Heather Podesta, a leading Democratic lobbyist, (with ties to infamous leaders in the Democratic party implicated in fraud and grave illegal activities that have NEVER been investigated OR CLEARED) said her firm recently signed a slew of new clients from the energy, consumer goods, technology and defense industries that were preparing for the expected Biden win. (despite dismal to zero attendance at presidential rallies for Mr. Biden and his CLEAR signs of dementia as demonstrated by his inability to distinguish his granddaughter from his departed son and often introducing himself as "I"m Joe Biden's husband)

While Mr. Biden has taken steps to demonstrate his distance from lobbyists, his presidency is being welcomed in Washington’s influence industry. (in the past, there are well documented accounts of utilizing his son to be the front man for lobbying favors and bribery which totals in the millions, so as to maintain a token appearance of distance from said lobbyists)

Lobbyists and other advisers who help clients navigate Washington are quietly highlighting ties to Mr. Biden and his team in pitches to prospective clients, ( it appears to be an open secret that "favors" with a Biden administration are a fact taken for granted. much like the way the mob operated in the show Sopranos) with a while firms and interest groups that lack such ties are scrambling to secure them. Such connections are plentiful because aides and colleagues of Mr. Biden’s have been cycling between government and the influence industry going back to his 36 years representing Delaware in the Senate and his eight years as vice president.

(it is a distinct mark of neglect on every American who allowed his kind to persevere IN Politics for 25 years. This neglect to take action IS NOW having consequences ... one of a National Constitutional Crisis proportions no less.)

It is a far cry from four years ago, when Mr. Trump swept into town with few connections to established gatekeepers and lobbyists.

(so even this CLEARLY unapologetically biased news source is distinguishing between a mobster, i mean "politician" whose favor is "for sale" and one who CLEARLY was not)

(Commentary in light gray italics are mine)

Full article here:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/u...bby-biden.html

below is a video that CLEARLY outlines ALL that President Trump stands for and what we WILL lose ALL hope for unless we do ALL we can to help him prevail.

https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v3/st...8b4d324/d8c73d

http://projectavalon.net/What_Presid...Stands_For.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st November 2020 at 23:08.

so that any adversary

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), ClearWater (18th November 2020), greybeard (18th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

Smells rotten when rats crawl back ..

The New York Times Reports that :

Corporations and Foreign Nations Pivot to Lobby Biden

Lobbyists and consultants are highlighting their ties to the incoming president, which have become lucrative.
    By Kenneth P. Vogel and Eric Lipton
    • Nov. 17, 2020

WASHINGTON — The morning after Election Day, as votes were still being counted, diplomats from more than 20 foreign governments logged into a videoconference to hear Joe Lockhart, a veteran Democratic operative, provide what his consulting firm’s invitation described as “insider tips on how to make YOUR agenda happen in the aftermath of an election.”

Over the next few days, as Joseph R. Biden Jr. (through multiple reports of massively organized fraud ) accumulated the votes necessary to become the next president (which if successful, effectively destroys all semblance of accuracy in the election process) representatives from countries and companies around the world began scrambling to secure representation from well-connected Democrats like Mr. Lockhart.

Joe Lockhart, former White House press secretary said Change and volatility is always good for the industry, on a bipartisan basis

Manny Ortiz, a Democratic lobbyist with ties to the party’s congressional leaders, said he received a string of inquiries from representatives for foreign governments — including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey — that had previously focused on strengthening ties to President Trump.

And Heather Podesta, a leading Democratic lobbyist, (with ties to infamous leaders in the Democratic party implicated in fraud and grave illegal activities that have NEVER been investigated OR CLEARED) said her firm recently signed a slew of new clients from the energy, consumer goods, technology and defense industries that were preparing for the expected Biden win. (despite dismal to zero attendance at presidential rallies for Mr. Biden and his CLEAR signs of dementia as demonstrated by his inability to distinguish his granddaughter from his departed son and often introducing himself as "I"m Joe Biden's husband)

While Mr. Biden has taken steps to demonstrate his distance from lobbyists, his presidency is being welcomed in Washington’s influence industry. (in the past, there are well documented accounts of utilizing his son to be the front man for lobbying favors and bribery which totals in the millions, so as to maintain a token appearance of distance from said lobbyists)

Lobbyists and other advisers who help clients navigate Washington are quietly highlighting ties to Mr. Biden and his team in pitches to prospective clients, ( it appears to be an open secret that "favors" with a Biden administration are a fact taken for granted. much like the way the mob operated in the show Sopranos) with a while firms and interest groups that lack such ties are scrambling to secure them. Such connections are plentiful because aides and colleagues of Mr. Biden’s have been cycling between government and the influence industry going back to his 36 years representing Delaware in the Senate and his eight years as vice president.

(it is a distinct mark of neglect on every American who allowed his kind to persevere IN Politics for 25 years. This neglect to take action IS NOW having consequences ... one of a National Constitutional Crisis proportions no less.)

It is a far cry from four years ago, when Mr. Trump swept into town with few connections to established gatekeepers and lobbyists.

(so even this CLEARLY unapologetically biased news source is distinguishing between a mobster, i mean "politician" whose favor is "for sale" and one who CLEARLY was not)

Full article here:

below is a video that CLEARLY outlines ALL that President Trump stands for and what we WILL lose ALL hope for unless we do ALL we can to help him prevail.
    (hope i embed it correctly, if not? admins please embed and save video below)

Here come the ticks, leeches, scavengers, ghouls, and parasites planning to find a place to plant their putrid teeth to suck out what they hope will be the remaining lifeblood of the USA. Ain’t going to happen.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), Eva2 (19th November 2020), Franny (19th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), Peace in Oz (19th November 2020), Tintin (18th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

there has been so much "breaking news" that i put this post aside for a while, but the information and depth of explanation on topics we have previously discussed here and on the Massive Fraud thread, i feel is imperative to get out. (it also got completely erased after i finished writing but before posting once already ... sigh)

i think this will make a lot of pieces "click" fully and hope you will enjoy it!

i think you will find it a worthwhile read in its entirety. the words colored blue means they lead to a link which i will post underneath as soon as it is appropriate to do so. If there are words in (light gray that are in italics)? that will be MY commentary I'll be sure to add parentheses () ~ they are not part of the article.

Name:  Amercian Thinker.gif
Views: 78
Size:  5.8 KB

It's possible that 2020's election fraud is way bigger than we thought

Two massive Twitter threads contend that serious computer fraud two years ago in Texas, which turned strong red districts blue, was essentially a trial run for what's been playing out across America in this election. This post summarizes the core claims in those threads, along with interlineations of information I found.

One Twitter thread comes from Roscoe B. Davis, the other from Bad Kitty.

Roscoe B. Davis thread here:

Bad Kitty thread here:

Scytl is a Barcelona-based company that provides electronic voting systems worldwide, many of which have proven vulnerable to electronic manipulation. Scytl has (or had) Soros and Democrat party connections. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl.

Scytl reference here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scytl

Soros and Democrat party connections article here:
    https://thenewamerican.com/soros-con...xpands-in-u-s/

Paul Allen's Vulcan Capital investment in Scytl here:
    https://www.scytl.com/en/news/scytl-...ulcan-capital/

(ALSO possible tie in to Post #155)
    Quote Tuesday, November 17, 2020 President Trump fired Christopher Krebs, Krebs served as the first Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). He was originally sworn in on June 15, 2018.

it is of interest to note that Krebs is a former Microsoft executive
    In 2012, Scytl acquired all the assets of SOE Software, which was then America's largest voting machine and software vendor. Scytl also acquired the trade name "Clarity Elections" and rebranded its American operations as "Clarity," with a data process domain at clarityelections.com.

Everything on the Clarity site is unsecured on Amazon Web Services.

By 2018, Scytl, using the Clarity network, supported elections in more than 12 states and 900+ jurisdictions, covering 70 million voters.

The electronic voting software in Dallas came from Electronic Software & Systems, Inc. (ES&S), the largest manufacturer of voting machines in the U.S. (4,500 localities in 42 states and two territories). ES&S maintains all its data as unsecured files on the clarityelections.com domain, which is processed through Scytl servers in Barcelona.

General election voting records are automatically forwarded to DNS addresses that include ES&S, Scytl in Barcelona, Smartmatic12 in London, and a Russian server at South Ural State University in Chelyabinsk.

In Dallas County, Texas, a deep red county, there was a sudden, unexpected blue wave in 2018. The computer logs revealed that ES&S technicians repeatedly overrode thousands of error codes for "time stamp mismatch" and "votes exceed ballots."

Essentially, they replaced votes. Then ES&S ignored the requirement that the data be saved for 22 months and destroyed everything.

Investigators also found an Excel spreadsheet file with Scytl algorithms projecting voting results on the NGP Van website. NGP Van does voter database and analytics for the DNC. It also works closely with ActBlue and Shared Blue.

While the real data manipulation in Dallas occurred at the electronic level, it's worth noting that the election was also plagued by obstructing poll-watchers, flash memory cards that showed up with new votes, and shuffled computer logs, among other things.

In 2019, the same anomalies in Dallas showed up in Kentucky, which was also using Clarity. The most notable was an instantaneous decrease of 560 votes for Bevin, a Republican, and an increase of 560 votes in favor of Beshear, a Democrat. This occurred at the Clarity level, which was funneled to, and played out on, CNN.

(if by some chance you have NOT seen video, it is WELL worth the watch here:

In-depth analyses show that Clarity's systems in Kentucky were a Spanish operation. Scytl, through Clarity, had the final control over vote-counting and reporting.

Since Scytl and Clarity ultimately provide the software and analytics for elections across America, this means that many American elections are run, counted, and controlled by an overseas company. Another company, SGO Smartmatic, headquartered in London, plays a role similar to Scytl's vis-à-vis American elections. There's more at the Bad Kitty thread, and you really should work your way through it.

What Roscoe B. Davis brings to the table is a claim from two cyber–forensic investigators. They told him that all the stuff we're talking about — the secretive poll-counting, the cemetery voters, the ballot dumps — is a distraction. The real issue is that the important changes are happening at the level of computer tabulation. The forensics investigators believe that these changes occur offshore, mostly at Scytl's headquarters in Barcelona, and maybe in Frankfurt, Germany.

(SIDE NOTE: Onevoice posted a great feature on Scytl in Post #127 i will quote at end of article)

As far as I can tell, what's important is that, across America, machines maintained by giant multinational corporations handle our elections and have already provably manipulated elections in Texas and Kentucky. These are the kind of systems that can be manipulated with Hammer and its Scorecard program or gamed (as they seem to have been in Texas) by employees overriding the people's will.

All of this is pure theorizing. But here's something for you to consider as to whether these theories are striking a nerve: I wrote about the Benford Anomalies in the election outcomes, as did many other sites, including GNews. Jim Hoft, of Gateway Pundit, tweeted out the GNews story. Gateway Pundit picks up the narrative:

Tonight we heard from several readers who were suspended after retweeting our tweet on Benford's law.

Facebook and Twitter flagged the tweets for sexual exploitation.

There's something rotten in Denmark — or Barcelona, London, Frankfurt, at least ten American states, and Silicon Valley. Trump is fighting not just for his presidency, but for the integrity of American politics. Support him in any way you can.

Name:  ENIAC, the first functional computer system, which filled an entire room in the late 1940searly .jpg
Views: 74
Size:  57.6 KB
    ENIAC, the first functional computer system, which filled an entire room in the late 1940s early 1950s, just to remind you how far we've come

Bad Kitty Thread:
    https://twitter.com/pepesgrandma/sta...03412716154882

Roscoe B. Davis thread
    https://twitter.com/RoscoeBDavis1/st...99051043151873

manipulated with Hammer and its Scorecard program link:
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...rat_plans.html

Benford Anomalies link here
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...rat_plans.html

Gateway Pundit picks up the narrative link:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-exploitation/

i strongly suspect in the end? ALL of this will tie in to the 2018 EO signed by President Trump which specifically deals with foreign interference and ALL who are complicit in their dealings here in the U.S.

(SIDE NOTE this was discussed and expounded upon by Satori in post #132):
    The EO listed above could very well be what Rudy was referencing

i'm reading it and it ALSO applies to persons found:

" to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i)

to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order"

it is being interpreted to possibly include the media, on air personalities, corporations, etc If i understand it correctly they would basically be stripped of everything and prohibited from conducting any kind of business in the United States ... life here would be over for them ...

it is being hailed as:

"The equivalent of a combined RICO act as someone mentioned, and the Communist Control Act, this is basically the anti globalist control act!"

you can read the EO here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/
    This is an example of the constitutional and proper use of an EO. The POTUS, inter alia, swore to honor and uphold the laws of the US. He is constitutionally, and thus duty, bound to faithfully execute the laws of the US. This is expressly and explicitly stated in Art II. This EO is based upon the laws of the US, including laws passed by Congress.

I’ve read the entire EO. Unlike presidents (and state governors) who have unconstitutionally used EOs to create law, in this EO Trump, for whatever reason, exercised lawful Executive authority and felt it was necessary to do so in the manner he did. He and his confidants are correct, I believe.
    (SIDE NOTE: Onevoice posted a great feature on Scytl here

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    According to an article by Lenora Thompson at America: The Blog, US Army forces confiscated the Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany which stored the 2020 election data by the Dominion election software:

Why the hell was the USA 2020 election data being stored on servers in Frankfurt, Germany owned by Scytl, a Spanish company?

According to their website, "Scytl has built a strong financial reputation thanks to...the support of leading financial investors: Spinnaker Invest, Vulcan Capital, Nauta Capital, Industry Ventures and Adams Street Partners."

Wait. Back up. Vulcan Capital?

According to Alpha Omega Energy who was one of the first to break this story seven hours ago, "Vulcan Capital funded Scytl $40 million made by Bill Gates' Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen (dead). Vulcan Capital was formed in 2003 and is headquartered in Seattle with a 2nd office in Palo Alto....Scytl owns the servers that Dominion uses to store your voter fraud data, instead of storing it in the USA where there are plenty of secure safe companies loyal to America, they deliberately held it overseas in George Soros' domain and with activists and criminals paid by him."

Ah, again. George Soros rears his ugly head not to mention Bill Gates who gleefully admits his so-called vaccines will kill thousands.

so that any adversary

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), Ewan (19th November 2020), onevoice (19th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

*** BREAKING NEWS 11-18-20 ***

Name:	monica-palmer-william-hartmann-1.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	45178
    Monica Palmer and William Hartman whose bravery restored integrity to Michigan

Michigan Chair Monica Palmer has Rescinded the Vote Certification

"MICHIGAN—late Wednesday night it was reported that the two GOP members of Wayne County’s election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan’s largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan’s presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

Note: We have not verified this story, because of its lateness.

The two leaders had been threaten, bullied and under duress when they casted their votes late Wednesday night at the Wayne County Board of Canvassers meeting. Once Michigan male posted a threatening video on twitter threatening Chairwoman’s Palmer and her family.

“I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified,” Hartmann said in his affidavits. “Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results.”

“I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections,” added Palmer in her sworn affidavit.

Name:	Affadavit of Monica Palmer Michigan pg 3.png
Views:	54
Size:	368.2 KB
ID:	45179

Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit’s precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.

“The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary,” Palmer explained.

Palmer and Hartmann said Wednesday they learned that state officials had reneged or would not honor the audit, leaving them no recourse but to oppose certification until more investigation could be performed.

#Duress Invalidates the #Michigan’s Wayne County’s vote.
    The #WayneCounty certification must be rejected because Ms. Palmer voted yes due to threats—against her family— duress voting! https://t.co/8xFaQiOJOz

— beenewsdaily (@BeeNewsDaily) November 18, 2020

full article here
    https://beenewsdailyblog.com/?p=3490

live broadcast tweet

it is uncanny and amazing, but the second i read that

Quote The public criticism from voters and poll workers in the county also helped change the outcome, Kinloch said.
    The two Republicans listened to the comments, he said.

Name:	Wayne County Canvassars.png
Size:	770.6 KB
ID:	45175

during their "adjournment"?

i KNEW that what they had "listened to"? had been threats

and now i would like to make ONE thing CLEAR to Mr. Kinloch
    AND to those whose voices uttered threats to that poor woman with family, Michigan Chair Monica Palmer.

does she look like she is standing alone?

is that what you believe?

Mr. Kinloch?
    Ms Palmer is NOT standing alone

There are more than 75 million Americans standing besides her

and ALL of America is in her debt for her courage to stand for Truth and Justice
    Her bravery has restored integrity into an otherwise corrupt system well known to all

*update* I just placed the call, phone number goes to a Google Voice. you can leave a voicemail with your comments[/B]

Comments to Democratic District Chair may be directed here:

Mr. Jonathan C. Kinloch, District Chair

Address: 25043 Grandriver Ave

Redford, MI 48204

Telephone: (313) 649-7123

Email: admin@mi13thdistrict.com
    Last edited by iota; 19th November 2020 at 15:55. Reason: caption to pics add affadavit

so that any adversary

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), Ewan (19th November 2020), onevoice (19th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Updates and Changes were done to the procedures for Absentee Voting in Michigan as of October 6, 2020.

these include:

NOTE ON OCTOBER 2020 UPDATES: October 2020 updates to this chapter include changes to
    procedures based on recently passed legislation and pending lawsuits ..

ELIGIBILITY: Any registered voter is eligible to obtain an absentee ballot for an upcoming election.

APPLICATION PROCESS: A voter who wishes to receive an absentee ballot must request it in writing
    from the clerk; absentee ballots may not be delivered as a result of an oral request made in person or
    over the phone
    . However, an absentee ballot application form may be provided as a result of an oral request.

The written request may be on a form supplied by the clerk, Secretary of State, or any other government or non-government organization, on a letter or postcard, or on the online AV request tool at Michigan.Gov/Vote.

Any written request that includes the applicant’s name and signature must be accepted.

Applications for absent voter ballots may be received by hand, via postal mail, fax, email, or online, as long as the voter’s signature is visible.

Picture ID for In-Person Absent Voter Ballot Application:
    If a voter applies to receive an absent voter ballot in person at the clerk’s office,
    the voter is required to present a picture ID or sign the Affidavit of Voter not in Possession of Picture Identification form.

The acceptable ID documents and Affidavit form are the same as those required for in-person voter registration and in-person voting on election day (see list included in Chapter II–Voter Registration and sample form in Appendix I).

Voters who sign the affidavit must be issued a ballot.

Name:	Michigan Ballots.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	498.3 KB
ID:	45177
    If a voter does not have ID and signs the affidavit,
    and the voter wishes to be issued the absent voter ballot in person,
    that voter’s absent voter ballot
    must be processed as a challenged ballot on Election Day.

This procedure is applicable only to voters who expect
    to receive their ballot in-person at the clerk’s office.

This procedure is not applicable to voters who drop off their application for an absent voter ballot and wish to be mailed their absent voter ballot.

Additionally, voters who apply by mail for an absent voter ballot do not need to provide ID
    (unless they are subject to the Federal ID requirement).

full requirements may be read here:
    https://www.michigan.gov/documents/s...s_265992_7.pdf

It is my understanding that the "function" of the court is to uphold or "interpret" law, but NOT to CREATE Law

and the Democrat activists who initiated the flurry of court activity did NOT, in fact, even have time to lobby for actual laws to be "changed"

since the actual laws were NOT changed? it is my understanding that challenging these new "updates" would therefore be largely successful>

if anyone is versed in the subject? please weigh in ..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by iota; 19th November 2020 at 09:11. Reason: format headings blue

so that any adversary

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (19th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), Ewan (19th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 79 LastLast