+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 79 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #161
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

If there was any shred of evidence that the big media were open and honest about what was happening, maybe I wouldn't take such cynical outlook on the elections in the USA. Even the media here in Australia are saying President Elect Joe Biden on the news. Hard to believe actually. But...I think that President Trump is about to release things for his country and the world to make up their minds about what actually happened on the election.
    There are some FACTUAL articles on there and I would suggest you go for a look because knowing how Facebook works along with Google and Twitter it may not be there very long.
    Check this link out.....it says in 2 days all hell will break loose.

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...iSevTRayW2igKA

I have been holding my breath for so long I will wait and see what happens. Im sure even one else is sick of waiting to see the corruption end and the truth about a lot of things be told.
    Fingers crossed that truth will out...as they say.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2020 at 12:06. Reason: edited the post, after copyng the second part and moving it to start a new thread

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

avid (19th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), Deux Corbeaux (19th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Ioneo (19th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), Journeyman (19th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (19th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), shamballaOn (19th November 2020), Sunny (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020), wondering (19th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

We are going to free our planet...this is a domino effect.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

avid (19th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th November 2020), GMB1961 (19th November 2020), Ioneo (19th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020), yelik (19th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GMB1961 (here)
    If there was any shred of evidence that the big media were open and honest about what was happening, maybe I wouldn't take such cynical outlook on the elections in the USA. Even the media here in Australia are saying President Elect Joe Biden on the news. Hard to believe actually. But...I think that President Trump is about to release things for his country and the world to make up their minds about what actually happened on the election.
    There are some FACTUAL articles on there and I would suggest you go for a look because knowing how Facebook works along with Google and Twitter it may not be there very long.

I have been holding my breath for so long I will wait and see what happens. Im sure even one else is sick of waiting to see the corruption end and the truth about a lot of things be told.
    This post was a thread and had important information about how to lawfully avoid vaccinated. I was going to copy it but the thread leads here after search. Is it already a thread of it's own (which I can not find) or do I have to be more patient...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Quote Posted by GMB1961 (here)

This post was a thread and had important information about how to lawfully avoid vaccinated. I was going to copy it but the thread leads here after search. Is it already a thread of it's own (which I can not find) or do I have to be more patient...
    You can find the thread on vaccination here..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-vaccinated

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th November 2020), shamballaOn (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

If true then this is an important report ...

Quote Here are Mr. Johnson’s own words:

The U.S. Army did not conduct a raid in Germany on either Sctyl or Dominion offices or servers. They are foreign nationals and we must operate in accordance with German law. Moreover, the U.S. Army does not have law enforcement powers with respect to such entities.

So what happened?

I am reliably informed that a unit under the command of USEUCOM (i.e., United States European Command) did in fact conduct an operation to take control of computer servers. But these servers belong to the CIA, not Dominion or Sctyl. The U.S. military has full authority to do this because any CIA activity in the European theater is being conducted using military cover. In other words, CIA officers would be identified to the German government (and anyone else asking) as military employees or consultants.

Such an operation would have been carried out with U.S. law enforcement present to take custody of the evidence. That means that the evidence will be under the control of the Department of Justice through US Attorneys and can be used in court or other judicial proceedings.

And guess who is still Executive over the Department of Justice for the foreseeable future?
    I had zero confidence in 'US Army operating in Germany to raid a private company' ... but the quoted text makes much more sense !

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

avid (19th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), greybeard (19th November 2020), Gwin Ru (19th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), Ivanhoe (20th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (19th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), TargeT (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020), wondering (20th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #166
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,603 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Smells rotten when rats crawl back ..

The New York Times Reports that :

Corporations and Foreign Nations Pivot to Lobby Biden

Lobbyists and consultants are highlighting their ties to the incoming president, which have become lucrative.
    By Kenneth P. Vogel and Eric Lipton
    • Nov. 17, 2020

WASHINGTON — The morning after Election Day, as votes were still being counted, diplomats from more than 20 foreign governments logged into a videoconference to hear Joe Lockhart, a veteran Democratic operative, provide what his consulting firm’s invitation described as “insider tips on how to make YOUR agenda happen in the aftermath of an election.”

Over the next few days, as Joseph R. Biden Jr. (through multiple reports of massively organized fraud ) accumulated the votes necessary to become the next president (which if successful, effectively destroys all semblance of accuracy in the election process) representatives from countries and companies around the world began scrambling to secure representation from well-connected Democrats like Mr. Lockhart.

Joe Lockhart, former White House press secretary said Change and volatility is always good for the industry, on a bipartisan basis

Manny Ortiz, a Democratic lobbyist with ties to the party’s congressional leaders, said he received a string of inquiries from representatives for foreign governments — including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey — that had previously focused on strengthening ties to President Trump.

And Heather Podesta, a leading Democratic lobbyist, (with ties to infamous leaders in the Democratic party implicated in fraud and grave illegal activities that have NEVER been investigated OR CLEARED) said her firm recently signed a slew of new clients from the energy, consumer goods, technology and defense industries that were preparing for the expected Biden win. (despite dismal to zero attendance at presidential rallies for Mr. Biden and his CLEAR signs of dementia as demonstrated by his inability to distinguish his granddaughter from his departed son and often introducing himself as "I"m Joe Biden's husband)

While Mr. Biden has taken steps to demonstrate his distance from lobbyists, his presidency is being welcomed in Washington’s influence industry. (in the past, there are well documented accounts of utilizing his son to be the front man for lobbying favors and bribery which totals in the millions, so as to maintain a token appearance of distance from said lobbyists)

Lobbyists and other advisers who help clients navigate Washington are quietly highlighting ties to Mr. Biden and his team in pitches to prospective clients, ( it appears to be an open secret that "favors" with a Biden administration are a fact taken for granted. much like the way the mob operated in the show Sopranos) with a while firms and interest groups that lack such ties are scrambling to secure them. Such connections are plentiful because aides and colleagues of Mr. Biden’s have been cycling between government and the influence industry going back to his 36 years representing Delaware in the Senate and his eight years as vice president.

(it is a distinct mark of neglect on every American who allowed his kind to persevere IN Politics for 25 years. This neglect to take action IS NOW having consequences ... one of a National Constitutional Crisis proportions no less.)

It is a far cry from four years ago, when Mr. Trump swept into town with few connections to established gatekeepers and lobbyists.

(so even this CLEARLY unapologetically biased news source is distinguishing between a mobster, i mean "politician" whose favor is "for sale" and one who CLEARLY was not)

(Commentary in light gray italics are mine)

Full article here:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/u...bby-biden.html

below is a video that CLEARLY outlines ALL that President Trump stands for and what we WILL lose ALL hope for unless we do ALL we can to help him prevail.

(hope i embed it correctly, if not? admins please embed and save video below)
    https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v3/st...8b4d324/d8c73d

(Commentary in light gray italics are mine)

Video seems to have embedded okay using the 'VIDEO' labelled icon.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), Eva2 (20th November 2020), Ewan (19th November 2020), iota (20th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), toppy (19th November 2020), wondering (20th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I do not feel Trump will overturn the election “results”. I have never felt the US elections were honest, reliable or representative of the actual votes. Trump was allowed in, has served a purpose, and is now being maneuvered out. He is not a nice, decent or honest man, according to friends I have who were directly connected with his business dealings in New York. He was used as a candidate and in my opinion was easily manipulated by his vanity and ego.. I remember the absolutely stunned look on his face when he was elected.. he never expected to win. ..that said, Biden is obviously a cardboard cut out candidate. Whatever machinations are taking place, it is not at a level visible to most of us. What is obvious, to me, is the global nature of what is being engineered. Biden and Harris are the perfect puppet/politicians to dangle in front of the people while the levers of power are now free to operate smoothly out of sight. If anything, Trump may have flushed out areas of potential resistance against the coming reset. Max Igan has explored this fully in his Crowhouse podcasts..Trump’s time onstage has ended and best to keep our eyes forward.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (19th November 2020), Eva2 (19th November 2020), Ewan (19th November 2020), gord (20th November 2020), iota (21st November 2020), muxfolder (26th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), TargeT (19th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020), wondering (20th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    Trump’s time onstage has ended and best to keep our eyes forward.
    I'll bet you a nice hat that is absolutely not the case.

trump WILL win.... there are several avenues for this currently... did you hear about the Legal team press brief today? It's over,, trump won.
    Last edited by TargeT; 19th November 2020 at 19:21.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (19th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), Eva2 (20th November 2020), iota (20th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (19th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), selinam (20th November 2020), starlight (20th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020), toppy (19th November 2020), wondering (20th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Earlier today Ezra Cohen gave a speech announcing the implementation of several components of the NDAA of Fiscal Year 2017. At the onset the event was described as a ceremony and one i think of greater significance than most realize and whose words should be looked at closely.

i listened several times and finally just took the time to type it out so i could look at it and decipher it. what appears in quotes are the exact words of President Kennedy quoted by Ezra Cohen

Begins by addressing:

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller

We are gathered today for a signing ceremony to implement the reforms outlined in Section 922 of the Fiscal Year 2017 of the National Defense Authorization Act. For nearly 4 yrs the Dept of Defense has planned and prepared to implement this important legislation. It not only strengthens the role of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict as a Senior Civilian for Special Operations within the Department but it also reinforces the partnership with the Commander of the United States Special Operations Command.

Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security Ezra Cohen:

“Mr Secretary on behalf of the men and women of U.S. Special Operations, especially army Special Operations, welcome home!

We are honored that you have returned to your roots on this historic day on Hallowed Ground.

Today the Department of Defense has started the Process of formalizing what we have long known the fundamental role of U.S. Special Operations in Defense and Foreign Policy by elevating Special Operations Forces to a level on par with military departments as authorized and directed by Congress.
    As we enact these reforms we follow the vision of President John F. Kennedy who predicted the rise of Special Operations nearly 63 yrs ago.

He foresaw ~ quote:

Quote “This is another type of war, new in its intensity, ancient in its origin , a whole new kind of strategy, a wholly different kind of force."
    That would require

Quote "A whole new kind of strategy. A wholly different kind of force. Forces which are too difficult to forces which are too unconventional to be called conventional, forces which are growing in number and importance and significance.”
    President Kennedy gave these remarks at the opening of the Nuclear Age. When the Pentagon was primarily organized to plan and direct large conventional operations against super powers. Not Special Operations short of OVERT DIRECT Conflict.

The Global Demand for Special Operation Forces, then and now, has confirmed President Kennedy’s foresight. And now under the leadership of President Trump, we are fully realizing President Kennedy’s pressing view of Special Operation Forces.

It is fitting that we are again entering an era of great power competition as we gather to affirm the importance of Special Operations Community. Then, as now, I know Special Operations Forces will play a vital role. And by the historic reforms we have enacted today, we will ensure Special Operations Forces has a civilian advocate commensurate to the Secretaries of the other Military Departments. I’m honored to serve as your Service Secretary.

Thank you Very much. "

President Kennedy's Speech his quoted remarks are at (@15:47) here:

here is an excerpt from that speech:

"To cite one final example of the range of responsibilities that will fall upon you: you may hold a position of command with our special forces, forces which are too unconventional to be called conventional, forces which are growing in number and importance and significance, for we now know that it is wholly misleading to call this "the nuclear age," or to say that our security rests only on the doctrine of massive retaliation.

Korea has not been the only battleground since the end of the Second World War. Men have fought and died in Malaya, in Greece, in the Philippines, in Algeria and Cuba and Cyprus, and almost continuously on the Indo-Chinese Peninsula. No nuclear weapons have been fired. No massive nuclear retaliation has been considered appropriate.

This is another type of war, new in its intensity, ancient in its origin -- war by guerrillas, subversives, insurgents, assassins, war by ambush instead of by combat; by infiltration, instead of aggression, seeking victory by eroding and exhausting the enemy instead of engaging him.

It is a form of warfare uniquely adapted to what has been strangely called "wars of liberation," to undermine the efforts of new and poor countries to maintain the freedom that they have finally achieved.

It preys on economic unrest and ethnic conflicts. It requires in those situations where we must counter it, and these are the kinds of challenges that will be before us in the next decade if freedom is to be saved, a whole new kind of strategy, a wholly different kind of force, and therefore a new and wholly different kind of military training."

the Speech in its entirety can be read here:
    https://www.americanrhetoric.com/spe...mentspeech.htm

so there are several points here

i will defer to Satori for legal clarification and comment, but on another level, i find it interesting right off the mark that this was CLEARLY identified as a "ceremony"

that he quotes Kennedy speaking of :
    "another type of war, new in its intensity, ancient in its origin -- "

i hear outright declaration OF WAR
    with no mincing of words
    or hiding behind a more benevolent term

i also cannot get past the terminology ~ "ancient in its origin"

is that an outright reference to what many here suspect to be ancients hidden in our history? and perhaps those whose "hands" also operate in a "hidden" manner?

not to mention the peculiar and ill defined phrases of:

"forces which are too unconventional to be called conventional,
    forces which are growing in number and importance and significance.”

and he cites with uncanny precision the specific tactics that our President was subjected to for the past FOUR YEARS:

"seeking victory by eroding and exhausting the enemy instead of engaging him"

and now they have turned to use that tactic on US
    75 Million Trump Supporters

we have been deluged under a mass psychological attack
    that if most of us were not skilled at disregarding false narratives?
    we would grow steadily despondent
    make no mistake that this is deliberate and calculated
    and remain steadfast and vigilant that it is ONLY a tactic
    a "war" tactic at that ...

it is as if President Kennedy looked straight into a crystal ball or "looking glass" and SAW directly into what is playing out in 2020

It preys on economic unrest and ethnic conflicts.

Corona Virus and BLM
    do these not fit precisely?

and heed his summary of what is at stake:

It is a form of warfare uniquely adapted to what has been strangely called "wars of liberation," to undermine the efforts of new and poor countries to maintain the freedom that they have finally achieved.

as preposterous as the notion might have been at an earlier time?
    it appears that the GREAT United States of America is now at the very precipice of losing its greatest claim to glory ~ FREEDOM and LIBERTY for all!

from those who sow strife and division
    not haphazardly
    but in a
    UNIFIED
    FOCUSED
    DETERMINED
    UNWAVERING
    and UNDETERRED manner

EXACTLY as they SAID that they would here:

(oh ... i plan on sharing it hundreds of times more, this video MUST be seen they MUST be exposed)

because NOTE what President Kennedy said was at stake:

if freedom is to be saved,

that's right, our freedom ....

This speech said much more
    than just what it said
    of this i'm certain

let those who have ears to hear .... hear
    and i'm equally certain, they did
    Last edited by iota; 20th November 2020 at 07:53. Reason: add color red
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

atman (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), ClearWater (20th November 2020), Eva2 (20th November 2020), Ewan (20th November 2020), Ivanhoe (21st November 2020), Journeyon (21st November 2020), One (20th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

now mind you ... NONE of the "discrepancies" in Michigan are either unexpected nor a surprise

it turns out that back in September the following was reported:

BENSON: 500,000 could be removed
    from Michigan's voting rolls,
    but not before Nov. 3

"Roughly 500,000 absentee ballot applications were returned between May and August for reasons that included the individuals had since

died or moved,

but any outdated names can't be removed from voter rolls until after the Nov. 3 election, according to Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's office.

In a Thursday letter to Sen. Ruth Johnson, R-Holly, Benson said the Michigan Bureau of Elections will sort through the returned applications and distribute them to local clerks for voter list maintenance.

Benson has been criticized for the May mailing to 7.7 million qualified voters in Michigan because some applications went to:

~ people who had long since moved or died. ~

But the Detroit Democrat has maintained in the months after the mailing that the returned applications would help to guide efforts to clean up the state's voter rolls of transient or deceased individuals still on the state lists.

"We expect the majority of maintenance will take place after the Nov. 3 election, when federal law no longer limits such action," she said, referring to federal election law preventing list maintenance 90 days before an election."

Name:  State of Michigan SoS.png
Views: 97
Size:  402.3 KB

The applications were returned for "any reason postal mail is returned to sender," including the individual is dead or moved, said Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for Benson's office.

Former Secretary of State Johnson on Wednesday estimated there likely were another 300,000 absentee ballot applications sent to people who are dead or moved that were not returned to the Bureau of Elections.

Johnson has argued Benson should not have sent applications to people on the "inactive" or "countdown" list — a list of people believed to have moved but required by federal law to stay on the Qualified Voter File for at least two federal election cycles to verify their departure from the state. At the least, the Republican lawmaker said, those individuals should have been sent postcards instead of the actual ballot application.

"It’s always been a weakness in the system, but I’m afraid that the weakness has gone from something minor to people feeling encouraged to vote from other states," Johnson said.

On Aug. 17, Johnson requested Benson conduct an audit of the primary election to determine how many people listed as having moved in the "countdown" file had successfully voted from another state."

article here:
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-3/5759559002/

i am not an attorney

yet i would have little difficulty establishing credible claim of INTENT to
    commit fraud and a litany of applicable and well deserved charges.

were they unaware of the 2018 EO?
    or simply incredibly reckless with their very freedom, lives and livelihood?

exactly HOW INVULNERABLE do they perceive themselves
    and the Democratic Party to be?

.... and yet they criticize OUR President as having outrageous EGO ??

hmmmm ... hope they can "lawyer up"

EO referenced can be read here:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...tm_source=link

so that any adversary

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

atman (20th November 2020), avid (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), ClearWater (20th November 2020), Eva2 (20th November 2020), Ewan (20th November 2020), One (20th November 2020), wondering (20th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    Trump’s time onstage has ended and best to keep our eyes forward.
    I'll bet you a nice hat that is absolutely not the case.
    And I will, too.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (20th November 2020), atman (20th November 2020), Chip (20th November 2020), ClearWater (20th November 2020), iota (21st November 2020), One (20th November 2020), starlight (20th November 2020), sunflower (20th November 2020), wondering (20th November 2020), Yoda (20th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris posted this riveting video in the Massive Fraud thread (Link to Post #429)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1391371

(Chris (and everyone) please don't forget us over here!! lots of the posts are going to be appropriate for Chronological documentation here and Fraud theme there!!)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Trump legal team press conference

I watched all of it live, very long
    Undeniable evidence of voter fraud big time.
    At the end they more or less dared the press to publish accurately what was revealed.
    Think we are getting there.
    If Trump wins it will benefit all of us, its down to the courts

Chris

and about the same time, the internet has been abuzz with speculation
    as to the application
    (haha! love when i can make it rhyme :D )

of United States v. Throckmorton, 98 U.S. 61 (1878)

Name:  Legal Information Institute.png
Views: 157
Size:  12.7 KB states:

There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments.
    There is also no question that many rights originally founded in fraud become—by lapse of time, by the difficulty of proving the fraud, and by the protection which the law throws around rights once established by formal judicial proceedings in tribunals established by law, according to the methods of the law—no longer open to inquiry in the usual and ordinary methods. Of this class are judgments and decrees of a court deciding between parties before the court and subject to its jurisdiction, in a trial which has presented the claims of the parties, and where they have received the consideration of the court.

There are no maxims of the law more firmly established, or of more value in the administration of justice, than the two which are designed to prevent repeated litigation between the same parties in regard to the same subject of controversy; namely, interest rei publicae, ut sit finis litium, and nemo debet bis vexari pro una et eadam causa.

reference here:
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/98/61

the buzz is this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fraud Vitiates Everything.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	711.0 KB
ID:	45190

FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING

We Are the News went on to basically assert that if Trump "proves" fraud even in ONE state? He gets them ALL! that the WHOLE Election gets invalidated. And if i understand their meaning correctly? ~ he WINS by default!

calling on Satori!! Pleease weigh in!!

loads of thanks in advance

was called away yesterday, so a tad behind on catching up, and will do so now ...

our world is moving very rapidly towards resolution! i encourage everyone to find 5 minutes to BE determined that the outcome we desire (Truth, Fraud Exposed and Dealt with, Trump vindicated etc) BE in fact, a FACT ... there are powerful minds here who CAN affect this outcome directly into the Collective Reality ... of this i have NO doubt

Last edited by iota; 20th November 2020 at 18:42. Reason: add personal note at end

so that any adversary

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), greybeard (20th November 2020), One (20th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #173
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany holds a press briefing at White House

Last edited by greybeard; 20th November 2020 at 19:07.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), iota (20th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Chris posted this riveting video in the Massive Fraud thread (Link to Post #429)

(Chris (and everyone) please don't forget us over here!! lots of the posts are going to be appropriate for Chronological documentation here and Fraud theme there!!)

At the end they more or less dared the press to publish accurately what was revealed.

Chris

as to the application

Attachment 45189 states:

There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments.
    There is also no question that many rights originally founded in fraud become—by lapse of time, by the difficulty of proving the fraud, and by the protection which the law throws around rights once established by formal judicial proceedings in tribunals established by law, according to the methods of the law—no longer open to inquiry in the usual and ordinary methods. Of this class are judgments and decrees of a court deciding between parties before the court and subject to its jurisdiction, in a trial which has presented the claims of the parties, and where they have received the consideration of the court.

There are no maxims of the law more firmly established, or of more value in the administration of justice, than the two which are designed to prevent repeated litigation between the same parties in regard to the same subject of controversy; namely, interest rei publicae, ut sit finis litium, and nemo debet bis vexari pro una et eadam causa.

reference here:

the buzz is this:

Attachment 45190

We Are the News went on to basically assert that if Trump "proves" fraud even in ONE state? He gets them ALL! that the WHOLE Election gets invalidated. And if i understand their meaning correctly? ~ he WINS by default!

was called away yesterday, so a tad behind on catching up, and will do so now ...

our world is moving very rapidly towards resolution! i encourage everyone to find 5 minutes to BE determined that the outcome we desire (Truth, Fraud Exposed and Dealt with, Trump vindicated etc) BE in fact, a FACT ... there are powerful minds here who CAN affect this outcome directly into the Collective Reality ... of this i have NO doubt

In my opinion US v Throckmorton has no application whatsoever to the 2020 election. If it does, it may not help Trump.

This is so for a few reasons; not the least of which is that the issues in that case had nothing to do with elections. The issue regarding fraud in Throckmorton called upon application of the general law regarding fraud, such as fraud in the inducement to enter into a contract or fraud in obtaining a court judgment. That law is very well established throughout the US of A and does not require one to reach back in time to 1878 for a case to support the general rule expressed in Throckmorton.

Also, since Throckmorton was decided in 1878 the USSC has decided cases and established jurisprudence in relation to election laws, and perhaps fraud that occurred in relation to the election vote counting. Some of these cases do or may have application to the 2020 election.

Having said this, it is indeed true that as a matter of law, if it is proved that fraud induced a person to do an act or refrain from doing an act, law, equity and fairness will (should) relieve the person from the legal effects of the act or the failure to act.

But, what we have in the 2020 election is not so much, if at all, based upon claims and facts that voters were defrauded into voting, or not voting, for a certain candidate. Rather, as I understand it, the legal and factual claims assert that the fraud occurred in the vote counting process, not the vote getting process. The distinction being between vote counting, where the big fraud is seen to exist, and vote getting, where there is not as much evidence--but there is some.

As has been pointed out on this forum, it is not the votes that matter, it is the votes that are counted, or not counted, that matter.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Ewan (21st November 2020), Gwin Ru (21st November 2020), iota (20th November 2020), sunflower (20th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Chris

as to the application

Attachment 45189 states:

reference here:

the buzz is this:

Attachment 45190

In my opinion US v Throckmorton has no application whatsoever to the 2020 election. If it does, it may not help Trump.

This is so for a few reasons; not the least of which is that the issues in that case had nothing to do with elections. The issue regarding fraud in Throckmorton called upon application of the general law regarding fraud, such as fraud in the inducement to enter into a contract or fraud in obtaining a court judgment. That law is very well established throughout the US of A and does not require one to reach back in time to 1878 for a case to support the general rule expressed in Throckmorton.

Also, since Throckmorton was decided in 1878 the USSC has decided cases and established jurisprudence in relation to election laws, and perhaps fraud that occurred in relation to the election vote counting. Some of these cases do or may have application to the 2020 election.

Having said this, it is indeed true that as a matter of law, if it is proved that fraud induced a person to do an act or refrain from doing an act, law, equity and fairness will (should) relieve the person from the legal effects of the act or the failure to act.

But, what we have in the 2020 election is not so much, if at all, based upon claims and facts that voters were defrauded into voting, or not voting, for a certain candidate. Rather, as I understand it, the legal and factual claims assert that the fraud occurred in the vote counting process, not the vote getting process. The distinction being between vote counting, where the big fraud is seen to exist, and vote getting, where there is not as much evidence--but there is some.

As has been pointed out on this forum, it is not the votes that matter, it is the votes that are counted, or not counted, that matter.

Satori,

thank you so very much for an excellent, in-depth, logical analysis. Truly we are fortunate at Project Avalon to have access to such an invaluable and exceptional resource such as you!

though i will not deny my disappointment at the the outcome of your evaluation, i'm grateful that you are able to assist us in navigating through the tirade of input we are besieged with to ascertain what has merit and what is purely baseless assertions with only wishful thinking at their base!

so that any adversary

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), onevoice (21st November 2020), Satori (21st November 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), iota (21st November 2020), Ivanhoe (21st November 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Chris

as to the application

Attachment 45189 states:

reference here:

the buzz is this:

Attachment 45190

Satori,

thank you so very much for an excellent, in-depth, logical analysis. Truly we are fortunate at Project Avalon to have access to such an invaluable and exceptional resource such as you!

though i will not deny my disappointment at the the outcome of your evaluation, i'm grateful that you are able to assist us in navigating through the tirade of input we are besieged with to ascertain what has merit and what is purely baseless assertions with only wishful thinking at their base!

You are too kind, but thank you. I feel there are many members on this forum who contribute much more than me.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), iota (21st November 2020), onevoice (21st November 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

** News 11-20-20 **

AUDIT ORDERED IN PA RESULTS EXPECTED in FEBRUARY

Shane Vaughn just put out a video that he feels is huge news and a "win" in Pennsylvania. He had made a video a few days ago, "Another legal path to victory" and what he said might happen in that video, just happened in Pennsylvania

*UPDATE* he seems to feel Michigan is headed the same route

(covered @ 1:00 in just first few mins)

PJ Media reported late this afternoon:

Pennsylvania House Approves Audit of Election Results
    BY MATT MARGOLIS NOV 20, 2020 3:41 PM ET

Thursday evening, the Pennsylvania House of Representatives voted to approve an audit of the 2020 election.

The Republican-controlled chamber voted 112 – 90 to instruct the Legislative Budget and Finance Committee to conduct the audit and report back by early February or hire a contractor to do so. House Democrats objected to the measure, calling it unconstitutional.

The resolution doesn’t require approval by the state Senate or Democrat Governor Tom Wolf. (This point drew immediate attack from both Democrats and Governor)

The Trump campaign is currently contesting the results of the presidential election in Pennsylvania.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the committee will generate a report which will include county-by-county and statewide audits.

Quote • For both absentee and mail-in ballots, the number of applications received, the number that were approved by the county board of elections, and the number returned by voters that were subsequently canvassed.

• The number of qualified voters who used provisional ballots.

• The number of applications for absentee ballots from people who were not registered to vote, but subsequently did submit a voter registration application in time for the election — and the same information concerning mail-in ballots.

• For each county, the date and time that the county board of elections began pre-canvassing absentee ballots and mail-in ballots.
    you can read full article here:
    https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-ma...sults-n1165147

Name:	Pennsylvania House.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	45197

McCAll reported:

Divided Pennsylvania House approves audit of 2020 election,
    citing inconsistencies and confusion in electorate

HARRISBURG — A deeply divided state House on Thursday voted to approve a Republican-sponsored measure that sets up an audit of the 2020 election, citing inconsistencies and confusion in the electorate as evidence the process must be improved for future contests.

The vote was 112 in favor of the audit and 90 against, with all Republicans and three Democrats voting in favor.

“There is no need to fear this audit. I welcome it. We all should welcome it, to find out what went right and what went wrong,” said Bedford County Republican Rep. Jesse Topper, the prime sponsor of the audit resolution.

The intent, he said, is not to look for fraud but to get an in-depth assessment of how the Nov. 3 election was carried out, in time to possibly take legislative action early next year to improve the system.

It may begin almost immediately and is expected to be complete by early February, at the latest.

Democrats attacked the proposal, calling it unconstitutional, damaging to democracy and unnecessary. Gov. Tom Wolf issued a written statement during the debate, saying any audit done by this approach would be “incomplete, duplicative and unreliable.” (Again, openly betraying their blatant disregard for accuracy in the election process and demonstrating their commitment to win at all costs, whether through fact or deceit being irrelevant)

One focus of Democratic Rep. Kevin Boyle of Philadelphia was the fact that the legislative vehicle for the audit was a “House resolution” rather than a “bill,” meaning it only needed approval by the House. He called it unconstitutional and a blatant exclusion of the Senate and the governor from the law-approving process.

“We apparently don’t think they have any role,” Boyle said.

Republicans ticked off example after example of apparent problems in carrying out the latest election. They cited:

~ 29,000 ballots sent out incorrectly in Allegheny County;

~ two counties in Topper’s district treating ballots in two different ways;

~ and a Lancaster County letter that cited confusion caused by state guidance.

And several pointed out that:

~ it was the first presidential election since Pennsylvania enacted a major overhaul of its voting laws,

~ that new voting machines were being used,

~ and it was carried out in the middle of a pandemic.

House Speaker Bryan Cutler of Lancaster County said:

“An audit to ensure the intended processes operated correctly
    is not a political statement,
    but a requirement of open and transparent government.

(NOTE: comments in light gray are mine)
    Last edited by iota; 21st November 2020 at 04:34. Reason: remove blocked content

so that any adversary

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), ClearWater (21st November 2020), Ivanhoe (21st November 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Georgia certifies then de-certifies recount results

and now ...
    OFFICIAL FINAL: Certifies for Biden

Apparently Georgia had issued a correction early this afternoon, saying this state is still completing the certification process, after prematurely certifying for Biden earlier.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday urged the state’s top election to conduct an audit of the envelopes. These envelopes have been called into question before as Lin Wood, counsel for the Trump administration has tweeted about their "missing" status. The envelopes are supposed to be kept for 22 months according to state law, this was not done.

nevertheless amidst many, many discrepancies Georgia, did in fact, certify for Joe Biden today.

in a bizarre twist,
    MULTIPLE voting machines found dumped outside of Georgia!
    no joke! will do separate post

STILL elected officials are attempting to give credibility to the preposterous farce that this state conducted a perfectly normal ~ legal ~ accurately reported election

and signed their names to it by certifying ...

Georgia Governor Kemp

JUST NEWS reported:

Georgia declares Biden the winner of its 16 electoral votes
    After certifying, then pulling back,
    Georgia certifies for Biden.

The Georgia Secretary of State has again certified Joe Biden as the winner of the state’s 16 electoral votes on Friday.

Earlier in the day the secretary of state issued a correction after having previously certified Biden as the winner, saying that they were still completing the certification process.

The state conducted an audit of the nearly five million votes cast. During the audit, several thousand previously unreported ballots were found. While they favored President Trump, they were not enough to change the winner of the state’s electoral votes.

article here:
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...lectoral-votes

Name:	Epoch Times.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	45200
    Reports:

"... It’s important to note that this audit only looked at ballots, not the signatures of the absentee applications or the signatures on the ballot envelopes,” Kemp said, adding that he would encourage Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to address concerns about the signatures.

The risk-limiting audit, which has been referred to as a hand recount, turned up thousands of uncounted votes in four counties. More than a dozen witnesses of the recount signed sworn affidavits attesting to errors and potential fraud, including Trump votes which were counted for Biden and suspicious batches of pristine, uncreased, and uniformly filled absentee ballots.

Both mail-in ballots and provisional ballots voted in person are folded before being placed into a privacy envelope, making the absence of any creases odd. The odd batches were overwhelmingly for Biden. On one occasion, more auditors counted more than 500 of the pristine ballots in a row for the former vice president.

Trump and his campaign have repeatedly complained that the risk-limiting audit was meaningless without an examination of the signatures on the ballot envelopes.

The Governor of Georgia, and Secretary of State, refuse to let us look at signatures which would expose hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots, and give the Republican Party and me, David Perdue, and perhaps Kelly Loeffler, a BIG VICTORY,” the president wrote on Twitter on Nov. 20. “Why won’t they do it, and why are they so fast to certify a meaningless tally?”

article here:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgi...s_3588017.html

up NEXT, Georgia woman posts on Facebook voting machines found laying around
    Last edited by iota; 27th October 2022 at 17:22. Reason: replaced attachment with image

so that any adversary

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), ClearWater (21st November 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Will Trump Protect Presidency With Military If Supreme Court Rules? | Beyond The Noise

What happens if Trump wins at the Supreme Court? Will it cause civil unrests? What will Trump do if that does happen? These are questions that seems to be in the long terms, but we should start to consider it now. Because the legal team says they have enough evidences right now, but it is only the opening chapter. We are going to talk about Trump's new defense secretary Christopher C Miller and what he brings to Trump's arsenal. If it comes down to enhancing the constitutional process then how will some people react to the ruling of the Supreme Court if it favors Trump? What has history told us before that might be an indication of what is to come, when the American society is at stake.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), iota (21st November 2020), Operator (22nd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 79 LastLast