1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: From Stillness into a Trump Victory

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Just a personal note here.

I do my own thing in this way, as many might be aware, and have done for many years. The protocol I use (described at the highest, general level) isn't to 'push' any 'desired' outcome, but to remove negative influences from a situation to enable everything to play out fairly.

In that way, like a referee or umpire, there's no interference in the outcome of the ball game. Just blowing the whistle on cheating, and to allow fair play.
    Exactly Bill, I commented on The Duran recently that like a Phoenix the glory of truth will rise up to overcome this terrible deception and cheating.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Brigantia (13th November 2020), Gwin Ru (15th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (13th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), T Smith (13th November 2020), Tintin (13th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Tinman (here)
    I will use my stillness to manifest trump removed from office, thanks for the suggestion.
    I know that was a self-expressive joke (and a bad one, too), but no, you don't do it that way.

That's like black magic interference, and it's totally unethical.

One must ONLY use whatever abilities one might have to eliminate negative interferences or attempted rule-breaking actions from unseen sources, just like an umpire or referee in a ball game, to enable fair play.

Or else one's own intervention becomes manipulative witchcraft, which is something else entirely.

4. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2020), Anchor (28th November 2020), Anka (13th November 2020), avid (13th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Brigantia (13th November 2020), Charles Harris (14th November 2020), Chip (28th November 2020), Ewan (13th November 2020), fifi (14th December 2020), gini (25th November 2020), gord (13th November 2020), Gwin Ru (15th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (13th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020), kudzy (13th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th November 2020), onevoice (13th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), Sophocles (13th November 2020), T Smith (13th November 2020), thepainterdoug (13th November 2020), Tintin (13th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020), wegge (14th November 2020), Yoda (13th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Yesterday's Still Report gives us new resolve in our endeavors to flip the U.S. election:

Last edited by Arcturian108; 25th November 2020 at 12:10.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (28th November 2020), Anchor (29th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020), onevoice (25th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For those of you who are still meditating once or twice a day (noon Eastern U.S. & 6 pm U.S.) and have also done a news fast, I just found a news source that is kosher for our experience: https://protrumpnews.com/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ami (28th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Just a personal note here.

I do my own thing in this way, as many might be aware, and have done for many years. The protocol I use (described at the highest, general level) isn't to 'push' any 'desired' outcome, but to remove negative influences from a situation to enable everything to play out fairly.

In that way, like a referee or umpire, there's no interference in the outcome of the ball game. Just blowing the whistle on cheating, and to allow fair play.
    That's what I did before going to bed on election night of 2016. I said, "everything that keeps Trump from winning, uncreate and destroy it." It had worked on the World Series baseball outcome prior. But I didn't do that this time, fearing it would backfire if I took it for granted...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

iota (28th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

I will use my stillness to manifest trump removed from office, thanks for the suggestion.
    sadly, don't think this was a joke ...

the most wonderful discovery i have made is that the ratio of power of positive to negative is about 10,000 or 100,000 positive to 1 negative

from a vibratory viewpoint the Democratic

ANGER IN YOUR FACE WE HATE ORANGE MAN AND WILLING TO DESTROY AMERICA TO GET OUR WAY

has about a -1000 positive vibration

the Trump

We stand for Truth, Justice, Liberty for ALL ~
    Making our Country GREAT again
    working in UNITY
    renouncing Fear and stepping into Faith
    respect for one another

has about a 100,000 positive ration vibe

we need not concern ourselves with one or even a thousand or even ten thousand energy depleters wishing to contaminate a positive intention space ...

it would take 100,000 of them to equal just "1" of us positively inclined

and we all know the trouble those that preach (and stand) for hatred and separation have in creating unity

i'd have to say ... good luck with that ....

in the meantime, i've had tremendous personal success in these matters ...

last time, when Obama was leaving office and dire danger was impending, i added fasting to the mix .. it was supposed to be for 40 days but things were really concentrated and i was doing it alone, so i had to go a full FIFTY (50) days with focused intent of 4 hours/day

i walked my puppy twice a day for two hours each time and used THAT time to advocate as is ONE of my personal styles.... i was advocating on behalf of ALL who had given "consent" without FULLY understanding WHAT they had consented to ...

at the time, i did it with a heavy heart because it was the prevailing belief (most likely disinfo introduced by the other side) that to intercede in that way incurred heavy karmic penalty for the one doing the interceding (sort of violating their free will and all) ... and i was certain i would pay for my intercession heavily ...

but i could not ~ NOT do it, so heavy heart or not, personal consequences or not? the fate of humanity was sinking and i had to know i'd done what i could ...

well on the 50th day i got my response

and in 2016 against ALL odds, Trump became our president

NOT going to stand idly by and watch ALL that was gained be lost again ...

i've gained a little weight over the holidays anyway! haha!

thank you for posting and sure am happy to join in! <3

PS .... oh! oh! i just realized! the pic in my avatar is when i had JUST finished that fast!!! (those that can read energy can probably "see") .. i used it here, because i'm with the governor, and sadly, it is one of the last pictures there is of me ... i did have something very sad happen and so that's probably one of my last genuinely happy smiling record of me ...

but its ok ... it was a challenge i signed up for ...

and i have the merit badge to say i "lived through it" i have faced the very worst that could conceivably happen and lived to tell the tale ... ALL other loss will be anticlimatic from this point ... and that in itself is a very unique vantage point ...
    Last edited by iota; 28th November 2020 at 05:54.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (28th November 2020), Anchor (28th November 2020), Arcturian108 (28th November 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I support creating an outcome in which the truth is known by all.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alan (28th November 2020), Arcturian108 (28th November 2020), ClearWater (28th November 2020), Gracy (28th November 2020), Iancorgi (28th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020), Operator (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020), wondering (28th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I know that was a self-expressive joke (and a bad one, too), but no, you don't do it that way.

One must ONLY use whatever abilities one might have to eliminate negative interferences or attempted rule-breaking actions from unseen sources, just like an umpire or referee in a ball game, to enable fair play.

Or else one's own intervention becomes manipulative witchcraft, which is something else entirely.
    If one has the framing that Donny t won the election then you could make the argument you are making.

However, if Biden did indeed win, then it is actually this thread and you who are becoming manipulative witchcraft or black magic.

It is all about which framing you buy into.

Weird how you are shaming someone for doing the exact same thing you are doing.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

If one has the framing that Donny t won the election then you could make the argument you are making.

However, if Biden did indeed win, then it is actually this thread and you who are becoming manipulative witchcraft or black magic.

No, you didn't understand. It's about removing negative influences on the election.

If that's done, and then Biden is the victor, then that's fair, just and ethical. It's very simple. It'd be fair, just and ethical whoever was the victor. That's how elections are meant to function.

It's not about using spiritual or metaphysical tools to cheat. It's about using spiritual or metaphysical tools to restore fairness. You have nothing to protest about... you want things to be fair, yes?

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (28th November 2020), Anchor (29th November 2020), Arcturian108 (28th November 2020), ClearWater (28th November 2020), iota (14th December 2020), kudzy (28th November 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020), Tintin (29th November 2020), Yoda (28th November 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

No, you didn't understand. It's about removing negative influences on the election.

If that's done, and then Biden is the victor, then that's fair, just and ethical. It's very simple. It'd be fair, just and ethical whoever was the victor. That's how elections are meant to function.

It's not about using spiritual or metaphysical tools to cheat. It's about using spiritual or metaphysical tools to restore fairness. You have nothing to protest about... you want things to be fair, yes?
    Indeed, you are right.

I went back and re read your protocol which I admire and think it is great.

I was mixing up OP and your posts together when you chided Tinman.

However, the OP seems to not be doing your protocol but rather the same thing as Tinman. The First post says they are setting up an intent to have trump remain in office regardless of election result.
    "My psychic sense has told me for some time that President Trump would continue as president another four years, but now this is being challenged by all the corrupt institutions that have opposed him from the beginning."

I apologize for assuming you were doing the same and indeed your protocol seems to be fair.

It seems that Tinman and OP are doing the exact same thing from a different frame. This was I was trying to call out.

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It feels like the point in a Hollywood movie where all appears to be lost, after a great beginning, but we all know how Hollywood movies end. Keep meditating and seeing higher forces turn this around.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Harmony (2nd December 2020), Icare (8th January 2021), iota (2nd December 2020), One (12th December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), Tintin (12th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

though it is a human tendency to "compartmentalize" everything, the fact is that ALL is connected. i already wrote a whole extensive write up in the Massive thread that i won't re post here to avoid over saturation

but i truly believe what we are seeing play out on a global scale is what we failed to surpass on a personal level
    and though unpleasant
    it IS a necessary passage we cannot avoid

Arcturian108's belief that each individual CAN make a difference is beyond true ...

the ENTIRE planet is being collectively "tested" at the moment

EACH personal "choice" is being counted (and not by Dominion ) so the vote DOES count

will we submit?
    or will we arise to reclaim our power

humanity has long chosen to learn through adversity
    but it is through adversity that we connect to a deeper strength that was within us all along

we are each a thread in the tapestry of humanity
    we COLOR it directly
    each person matters and affects the whole

the national level will be a direct reflection of the personal level
    of this I AM certain

so that any adversary

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th December 2020), Eva2 (12th December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), One (12th December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), sunflower (13th December 2020), Tintin (12th December 2020), wondering (12th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well folks, things continue to confuse us, but psychically I am still being told that Trump will win a second term. We might know around Christmas what the path will be. As long as Trump doesn't concede, we know he has a plan. I am still meditating on his win twice a day, at noon and 6 pm (Eastern U.S. time).

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (12th December 2020), Ami (12th December 2020), Anchor (14th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (12th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (12th December 2020), Blacklight43 (12th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2020), Eva2 (12th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), One (12th December 2020), Satori (12th December 2020), sunflower (13th December 2020), Tintin (12th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    psychically I am still being told that Trump will win a second term.
    Yep, I am as well. (And always have been. )

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th December 2020), Arcturian108 (12th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (12th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), Blacklight43 (12th December 2020), Eva2 (12th December 2020), fifi (14th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), Mike (12th December 2020), One (12th December 2020), PegasusRising (13th December 2020), Satori (12th December 2020), wondering (12th December 2020), Yoda (12th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

It has to be or else I read the brochure wrong when I decided to come to earth in the first place.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (12th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (12th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2020), Eva2 (12th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), One (12th December 2020), Operator (12th December 2020), Satori (12th December 2020), wondering (12th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    It has to be or else I read the brochure wrong when I decided to come to earth in the first place.
    Love it! I am trying to think of where I can quote you in my regular email sign-off area, and somehow not alienate too many people.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), wondering (12th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Use it all you like. You needn't quote me.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), wondering (12th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Mod note from Bill:

Folks, I've cross-posted this on all five major US election threads running now: (numbered in order of the # of posts, nothing more)
    1. MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits to come
    2. 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath
    3. US Election results still coming in (erratically!)
    4. From Stillness into a Trump Victory
    5. US Election: the Legal Challenge
    I think there are 3 main topics, but even those overlap. Many people post videos or articles that address all 3 of those at once. So it's not always clear where any particular post should go. We really understand this, and no-one's being censured here.
    1. Legal questions and issues.
    2. Fraud allegations and evidence.
    3. What may be next??
    4. (and a little separately) The From Stillness into a Trump Victory thread stands alone, but some posts there do need to be moved.
    So this note is just to say two things:
    • Please think for a moment about where your new post might best belong.
    • I intend to move some posts — if I can easily do that! — tomorrow morning US time. And the thread titles might need a little amending as well.
    Thanks for bearing with us. All we're trying to do here is make it easier to follow and contribute to particular topics, as legal actions are different from fraud claims which are different from speculations about the significant aftermath of all this.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), Billy (13th December 2020), Hym (13th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), Mike (13th December 2020), wondering (13th December 2020), Yoda (13th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

--

How is everyone doing with all this? Calm or frazzled?

I hope you are well and not nervous or not suffering any fear.

Have you maintained the "stillness" whereby you are able to manifest your heart's desires as they may be indicated in this thread?

I think the activities which step down the path of the intended "victory" will not be over until a month after the coming Solstice.

In so far as this relates to the election of the American President, this path leads right up to the constitutional hard line of Jan 20th - but there is so much else going on.

It is a cascade.

So much needs to change it will shake our "illusions" to the core and all of those not yet very aware who currently experience that will be shaken. Be kind to them. Be the calm in the storm. Be the stillness.

Let the truth emerge, let it shine, let it be known by all!

Above all hold the line.

Anchor/John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i'm an empath .. so energies all over the place ...

i have to actively CLEAR everyone out much more right now ..

need more "Stillnes" and defuse

but my heart got opened wide by this:

it's a tad more complex for me, because i see the outcome "there" directly tied to the individual choices each person currently incarnated is making withIN

what i mean is that choices were made BY us that led to this specific situation

absolution of personal responsibility
    relinquishment of personal power
    contentment to abdicate our power for the sake of comfort
    (easier to let someone else make the decisions instead of getting "involved")
    EACH time we were affronted ... and "let it slide"?
    that wasn't loving ... particularly to ourselves, it was actually UNloving and a vote for "acquiescence and submission"
    apathy ... this one will be the "gauge" of how "hot" or not things will HAVE to get in order to propel EACH one of us to appropriate ACTION

this is a planetary thing right now .. not just USA
    NO ONE is getting "exempt" from facing this "challenge/lesson"
    NO ONE

this group and focused intent and action comforts me greatly ...

thank you ...

Last edited by iota; 14th December 2020 at 10:55.

so that any adversary

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Anchor (14th December 2020), Arcturian108 (14th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), greybeard (14th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), wondering (14th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast