Thread: From Stillness into a Trump Victory

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,325 times in 930 posts

Default Re: From Stillness into a Trump Victory

When Anchor asks how people are doing with the exercise that I suggested on December 7th, I wish to summarize what is going on with me.

From day one of doing the twice daily meditations I began to feel better, especially when I knew that many of you were happy to participate. So, I am really grateful to the audience I have on this site, whether members or not, who are silently going within twice-a-day to check on their own relationship to current events, and cleaning up the corruption on the inner realms.

And I agree with Iota, when she says that everyone needs to sort this out internally, but now with more and more realization of how enormous the problem is.

Just yesterday I read a wonderful post on this site that had me in tears. It seems that a WWII American veteran of strong Catholic faith, who spent most of his life as a hermit in Loreto, Italy told a visiting American in 1983 that a man in America had the "hand of God" on him, and that man, whom he named as Donald J. Trump, would lead Americans back to God! Imagine that in 1983!

Anyway, getting back to Anchor's question about how we are feeling. In the past 37 days, I have missed doing a meditation only twice. I have generally been feeling more positive, but not watching any TV, nor listening to the radio, and getting my news through third parties only, and a bit on this site, and via Alexandra Bruce's newsletter. The only day I felt disheartened in the past 37 days was last Friday when the Supreme Court rejected the Texas case.

The next day I received a new perspective on this endeavor when I spoke with a friend, another powerful healer, about what more can we do. She said her Guides told her to "Think Bigger". To think about a future ideal reality that all Americans, and all the world's population want -- Peace, Prosperity and a Sustainable Planet. Continuing she said: "Vibrate into stillness. See people laughing, playing, traveling to distant places again, and being close to families. Think of ourselves as "One fractal of God". Being creationary instead of reactionary.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ami (23rd December 2020), Anchor (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2020), ClearWater (14th December 2020), fifi (14th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), onevoice (15th December 2020), Savannah (14th December 2020), Sunray (28th December 2020), ulli (27th December 2020), wondering (23rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Over the years I have noticed as each year winds down, people are noticeably more tired, and then with each New Year there is some energetic new burst of energy that is collectively experienced. Each year for many years now I have gone into a silent retreat the first week of the year, which helps my own renewal, and I will do this again starting January 1.

I bring this up because I listened to an interview with Patrick Byrne today as he spoke about his four-hour recent experience with Donald Trump, General Flynn, Sidney Powell, and Trump's lawyers. At the very end of the interview Patrick said that Pres. Trump seemed tired of the whole ordeal of the past four years. When I heard that, I realized that one of the things we need to be doing in our daily meditations is to support Trump physically, and energetically with any techniques we might have in our tool box.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ami (23rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd December 2020), fifi (23rd December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), sunflower (28th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020), ulli (27th December 2020), wondering (23rd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just finished today's noon meditation, and all I could think about is how if John F. Kennedy, Jr. is indeed alive, then he should be the one to set the record straight on national television about what has gone on in this country since his father died. Such an event would be the galvanizing force to wake people up from their trance, in order to see the real truth and start the reconciliation process.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

avid (28th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Bill Ryan (26th December 2020), Gwin Ru (28th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), sunflower (28th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020), ulli (27th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Working as a psychic again, yesterday morning, December 27th, I spoke with the Seraph that I partner with, and directly asked him for the umpteenth time would Pres. Trump continue in office for another four years, and for the umpteenth time he said "Yes". Then I asked him how would it happen? Through a process of elimination, he eliminated Congressional action on January 6th, military action of some sort, God's intervention, people rising up, Supreme Court action, emergency powers declared, ET interference, civil war, and then finally the Seraph's answer was:

"The current administration will show conclusively that Biden is corrupt, and cannot be president."

I slept very well last night, and already this morning am seeing some evidence of the correctness of this answer coming into my email account, and on other Avalon threads.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2020), avid (28th December 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2020), ClearWater (30th December 2020), fifi (29th December 2020), Gwin Ru (28th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), magicmanx (7th January 2021), Merkaba360 (29th December 2020), Olam (30th December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), One (28th December 2020), Philippe (28th December 2020), pyrangello (29th December 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2020), sunflower (28th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020), TravelerJim (28th December 2020), ulli (28th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,546 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Working as a psychic again, yesterday morning, December 27th, I spoke with the Seraph that I partner with, and directly asked him for the umpteenth time would Pres. Trump continue in office for another four years, and for the umpteenth time he said "Yes".
    Yes, I agree. I see it like a 100 foot wide illuminated billboard. It's just always there.

I've never been certain of the sequence of events which will bring things to that point— but it really doesn't matter that much. I've also stated privately to a few friends that I do see conflict, confusion and challenges of many kinds. But I honestly think 2021 will be the start of things starting to resolve.

Like all big messes, all this might take a while to clean up, and along the way things can sometimes get even more chaotic before they get better. But again, the outcome is all that matters.

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2020), Arcturian108 (28th December 2020), avid (28th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (28th December 2020), ClearWater (30th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th January 2021), Eva2 (28th December 2020), fifi (29th December 2020), Gwin Ru (28th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), kudzy (28th December 2020), magicmanx (7th January 2021), Merkaba360 (4th January 2021), onawah (31st December 2020), One (28th December 2020), Operator (28th December 2020), Philippe (28th December 2020), pyrangello (29th December 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2020), sunflower (28th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020), Yoda (28th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

these are the ideals that inspired me

this is a cross roads in the history of our civilization
    that will determine whether or not
    WE retain control over our government.

@ 1:49
    THIS is a struggle for the survival of our nation and this will be our LAST chance to save it.

This election will determine whether we are a FREE nation or whether we have only have the illusion of democracy, but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests.

Rigging the system, and our system IS rigged.

This is reality.

you KNOW it.
    they KNOW it.
    i KNOW it
    and pretty much the WHOLE world knows it."

~ Donald J. Trump, President of the United States

even in the "thick of it" we must remember, that the external circumstances are NOT what is important

rather OUR response

the battle is for the mind
    ALL affairs are settled there

Last edited by iota; 29th December 2020 at 07:46.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th December 2020), ClearWater (30th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th January 2021), magicmanx (29th December 2020), One (29th December 2020), pyrangello (29th December 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2021), ulli (29th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i just sat down to watch this ... and these two have a very calming spirit ... they say many interesting things, regarding the outcome begins at 6:50 .. in the midst of the chaotic energy surrounding us ... these two were very soothing for me ... so haven't finished but wanted to share ...

if any here are empaths ... grounding into the highest point in the Schuman Resonance really helps ... it also helps to anchor you to that bit of higher timeline

don't know how many this would apply to ... but remember ... we were told many a year ago about these coming times ... a time when the whole world would be turned upside down and we would be needed to be a "calming" force .. provide support for many to "lean" on and give reassurance that all would be ok

i have to admit, i always thought "the whole world" part a bit of exaggeration most likely ... sigh ... sometimes i can still be a tad naïve

so that any adversary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Apologies if I missed it in this thread, but what did those psychics predict for 2020, and when did they predict it?

I've seen various predictions for 2021 all by psychics who completely missed the world-changing events of this year.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Alan (30th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th January 2021), Gracy (30th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Working as a psychic again, yesterday morning, December 27th, I spoke with the Seraph that I partner with, and directly asked him for the umpteenth time would Pres. Trump continue in office for another four years, and for the umpteenth time he said "Yes".
    Yes, I agree. I see it like a 100 foot wide illuminated billboard. It's just always there.

I've never been certain of the sequence of events which will bring things to that point— but it really doesn't matter that much. I've also stated privately to a few friends that I do see conflict, confusion and challenges of many kinds. But I honestly think 2021 will be the start of things starting to resolve.

Like all big messes, all this might take a while to clean up, and along the way things can sometimes get even more chaotic before they get better. But again, the outcome is all that matters.

My friend and I think it might not really start getting significantly better until 2022 election to win over the congress as well (slow progress for the next couple years and maybe lots more trouble from the cabal shenanigans). I find it interesting that this makes sense and is aligned with what Mattias DeStefano said (akashic records guy). He said, "2020-2022 will be a big test for humanity, if we pass then things will get better around 2024-2026. In other words it will be the second half or end of Trumps second term when he can really effect change. Not sure if that kind of positive change along with awakening humanity could cause for a 3rd term exception. Although Trump will be pretty old. Maybe someone could take his place with him supporting at that point.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th January 2021), Bill Ryan (4th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (4th January 2021), onevoice (4th January 2021), Reinhard (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), wondering (6th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Merkaba360: I must agree with you that even with Trump serving four more years, it won't follow with an easy time. Reading the New York Times today, I can see how the truth has been distorted at the highest levels for so many years.

Until 9/11 I half believed the lies, but after that event, which took me four years to process, I realized much more of the truth, and I thought surely, by 2014 all of it would come out. But no, we are still in the dark about that awful day, and I wonder about organizations like Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, who are always asking for money, but either are facing a brick wall, or they are controlled opposition. It took me a while to learn about "controlled opposition" too.

So, I am still closing my eyes twice a day for a Trump win, and this has now been amplified by my being in silence since January 1st. Truly we do spend a lot of personal energy talking, believe it or not!!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th January 2021), Bill Ryan (4th January 2021), Gwin Ru (4th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021), onevoice (4th January 2021), Reinhard (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), wondering (6th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,590 times in 5,379 posts

I just noticed on my calendar that January 6th is Epiphany.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th January 2021), Bill Ryan (4th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (5th January 2021), Gwin Ru (5th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021), Reinhard (6th January 2021), wondering (6th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Apologies if I missed it in this thread, but what did those psychics predict for 2020, and when did they predict it?

I've seen various predictions for 2021 all by psychics who completely missed the world-changing events of this year.
    hi Nick, what you “missed” were my previous posts where whether the topic was politics or spiritual my conversation and message has been EXACTLY the same one

BE EMPOWERED ~ (SELF-EMPOWERED)

which means, it isn't likely i be indulging (enabling) any STS traits of:

“do for me what I am perfectly capable of doing for myself”
    or
    “convince me” or “justify” ---- anything

I’m not "selling" here …

and it isn’t MY “job” to convince anyone of anything

you alone are in charge of your thoughts and beliefs and those are YOUR affair

what I WILL do is give you the names of a couple of actual search engines that do NOT attempt to “sell” or “program” or “direct” or “control” your thinking

which IS what Google DOES

they are:

https://gibiru.com/

https://duckduckgo.com/

https://www.dogpile.com/

and to read thoughts of others in other forums on any given subject:

https://boardreader.com/

That is, IF your interest is research

If instead, as your post might be construed to imply, your interest is to be spoon fed?

By all means, Google will be happy to oblige

so that any adversary

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Savannah (6th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

My friend and I think it might not really start getting significantly better until 2022 election to win over the congress as well (slow progress for the next couple years and maybe lots more trouble from the cabal shenanigans). I find it interesting that this makes sense and is aligned with what Mattias DeStefano said (akashic records guy). He said, "2020-2022 will be a big test for humanity, if we pass then things will get better around 2024-2026. In other words it will be the second half or end of Trumps second term when he can really effect change. Not sure if that kind of positive change along with awakening humanity could cause for a 3rd term exception. Although Trump will be pretty old. Maybe someone could take his place with him supporting at that point.
    i think the question to answer might be ...

"awakening to WHAT?"

i know many here believe that to be related to knowing the TRUTH

i think THAT to only be a factor of THE awakening REQUIRED for humanity to "pass"

that is of, once again, SELF EMPOWERMENT

i could be wrong, of course, and one should check in with ONE's Self to see if maybe

BEING Self-Empowered is completely irrelevant

and relinquishment of power is the way to go ...
    (continue to go, would be more accurate)

so that any adversary

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Savannah (6th January 2021), wondering (6th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

hi Nick, what you “missed” were my previous posts where whether the topic was politics or spiritual my conversation and message has been EXACTLY the same one

or

I’m not "selling" here …

what I WILL do is give you the names of a couple of actual search engines that do NOT attempt to “sell” or “program” or “direct” or “control” your thinking

they are:

If instead, as your post might be construed to imply, your interest is to be spoon fed?

Sorry, that post makes no sense to me - my failing. Maybe someone can help.

My point was, why should I believe any prophets when hardly any (none?) predicted the catastrophic events of 2020?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)

or

I’m not "selling" here …

they are:

Sorry, that post makes no sense to me - my failing. Maybe someone can help.

My point was, why should I believe any prophets when hardly any (none?) predicted the catastrophic events of 2020?
    ok ... let me try again

you SHOULDN'T

you should ONLY believe what YOUR inner senses

intuition

or YOUR own research directs you

AND you should NOT put the burden of convincing you of ANYTHING on anyone else

1 cuz its NOT their "job"

2 because if you allow others to go around "convincing' you of things
    then you become "manageable" and that would put a whole lot of power on someone OUTSIDE of you
    which is never a good idea ...

does that make sense?

that is not a question to answer me

that is a question to ponder yourself

My thoughts about you are irrelevant

YOUR thoughts about you are what matters

PS i understood very well what you were asking

i responded to what you were doing ... not asking

maybe from that point it might make sense ...

so that any adversary

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), wondering (6th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

to bring this full circle ...

3 it also attempts to shift the burden of responsibility of what you believe
    to someone outside of you

this does a couple of things

a.) for the foolish person that would take that power from you?
    (indulge your requests to BE "convinced"?)
    it actually generates negative karma for them
    they are "enabling" a characteristic that does not serve your greater evolutionary growth

so while that may be "Nice"?
    it does not serve you
    while my response may NOT seem "nice"?
    it actually WAS loving

b.) for you: ... even if you attempt to "shift" the responsibility onto someone else?
    it doesn't work that way ... you simply get noted as someone who abstains from
    self-responsibility

that's not just a 'black mark"
    that carries consequences
    the least of which is then to "raise the heat"

this is NOT intended AS "punishment'
    this is to support your evolutionary growth
    coming into knowledge of WHO we are?
    would never have an answer of "weakness"

so ... then MORE Of our power will be taken
    to sort of FORCE a reaction for US to determine, when is ENOUGH?
    and that is a question each person must answer individually

(if you will note, our country is presently in a crisis for this very action
    everyone decided to "allow" their elected officials to "convince" them that everything was "ok"

if you were to read my posts, you would see that i repeatedly point out that NONE of this would be happening if WE would have taken the responsibility of seeing for OURSELVES whether or not everything was "ok"

if we had said "thanks for the report, but i'm going to check this out myself"

we didn't crash a HUGE depth

this was ALLOWED inch by inch

and everyone just about groans at hearing this

but to say otherwise is not only NOT true, but placating and enabling a type of behavior

that we are NOW paying a VERY high price for

it is a truth that when gleaned will actually empower people

which is NOT where MOST have been

despite considering themselves "awake" and knowing the TRUTH

it was never about knowing

it was about BEING

and WHAT will our response BE to the knowledge we have?

all of which is designed with only ONE purpose

restore our awareness to our power ...

PS .. anyway, i have nothing else to contribute, so peace to you Nick! thanks for allowing me to present things for your consideration and i honor your right to discard anything and everything that does not resonate with you ...

Last edited by iota; 6th January 2021 at 20:37.

so that any adversary

32. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Icare (8th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am feeling a huge wave of positive energy right now... it's intense & almost most more than I can handle. I keep thinking I am supposed to share this but I don't know what to say exactly?!? Something is helping, something is happening, something uplifting. I'm actually crying & laughing while typing because of the gratitude I have in my heart. Don't know what this is, but I haven't been this happy in a long while. Anyone else sensing this?

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Anchor (8th January 2021), Arcturian108 (8th January 2021), Bill Ryan (7th January 2021), bojancan (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), DeDukshyn (8th January 2021), happyuk (10th January 2021), iota (8th January 2021), Kate (8th January 2021), Operator (10th January 2021), Patient (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2021), Tintin (8th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    I am feeling a huge wave of positive energy right now... it's intense & almost most more than I can handle. I keep thinking I am supposed to share this but I don't know what to say exactly?!? Something is helping, something is happening, something uplifting. I'm actually crying & laughing while typing because of the gratitude I have in my heart. Don't know what this is, but I haven't been this happy in a long while. Anyone else sensing this?
    A little.

I changed my signature because of it.

If I am honest its been like it for a while (whenever I can beat my anxious tendencies into submission by meditating a bit or focusing on my vision)
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Ami (8th January 2021), Arcturian108 (8th January 2021), Bill Ryan (8th January 2021), DeDukshyn (8th January 2021), iota (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

In the 1980s Harry Palmer invented a mental erasure process called Avatar (so named long before the movie Avatar and its connotation of Avatar being a gaming identity). I have used it successfully to "dis-create" occurrences looming in the future I wanted to avoid. It would go like this vis a vis a Biden presidency:

Get the feeling of a Biden presidency, spend time imagining and really feeling all it entails, the return to the WW3 timeline, everything

Now if a Biden presidency were to have a shape, what would it be? Really identify with that shape and fully permeate it.

Now expand that shape out to being as big as you can imagine it, bigger than the universe, maybe

Really identify with it, feel it, and say

"it is not-I, it is my creation"

and watch it dis-create (dissolve)

a future that hasn't happened yet can be erased, but not after it has arrived
    Last edited by TomKat; 8th January 2021 at 03:04.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ami (8th January 2021), Bill Ryan (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), iota (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Just a little thought - don't take it the wrong way - since its about the savior myth.

My friend mentioned that he sees Trumps recent drama as him going thru the crucifixion myth. If he really is trying to help humanity and is practically alone given his surrounding crowd of elites, then i could see what he means.

These elite occultists are not stupid and have to know the importance of magic and ritual to invoke energy and power to accomplish hard tasks. I imagine there is massive power and energy stored in the Jesus crucifixion myth and all. It seems like it would be a wise move to try and use ritual to tap into that potential that is ingrained in the local matrix here in america and on earth.

Anyway, I just had a thought I wanted to write down here just in case there is anything to it no matter how low the probability. lol 3 days before the resurrection? Could Trump plan to re-emerge on the 9th (I guess it would be)?

Sorry for the wild thought, just having fun... ITs not about religion, but magic and how energy works through myths and what not encoded into the matrix thru repetition and millions of beliefs feeding it.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Ami (8th January 2021), Anchor (8th January 2021), Bill Ryan (8th January 2021), iota (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast