1. Link to Post #61
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,595 times in 5,412 posts

Default Re: From Stillness into a Trump Victory

Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    I am feeling a huge wave of positive energy right now... it's intense & almost most more than I can handle. I keep thinking I am supposed to share this but I don't know what to say exactly?!? Something is helping, something is happening, something uplifting. I'm actually crying & laughing while typing because of the gratitude I have in my heart. Don't know what this is, but I haven't been this happy in a long while. Anyone else sensing this?
    Well, yes, I have too, and can't really quite articulate this feeling quite as well as I might.

To take Bill's sometimes used analogy of observing from 30,000 feet, it's a little like that for me - I feel a little in near-Earth orbit. I guess the best way to describe it is that perhaps I've acquired or been gifted a little with some strength and perhaps healing 'power'? The spiritual battle for humanity has really moved up a few gears now. It's game on.

(And no substances were misused in the making of these sentences )
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Ami (8th January 2021), Anchor (8th January 2021), Arcturian108 (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Bill Ryan (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), DeDukshyn (8th January 2021), Franny (8th January 2021), happyuk (10th January 2021), Harmony (8th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th January 2021), Merkaba360 (8th January 2021), mountain_jim (9th January 2021), One (10th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), wondering (10th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Just a little thought - don't take it the wrong way - since its about the savior myth.

My friend mentioned that he sees Trumps recent drama as him going thru the crucifixion myth. If he really is trying to help humanity and is practically alone given his surrounding crowd of elites, then i could see what he means.

These elite occultists are not stupid and have to know the importance of magic and ritual to invoke energy and power to accomplish hard tasks. I imagine there is massive power and energy stored in the Jesus crucifixion myth and all. It seems like it would be a wise move to try and use ritual to tap into that potential that is ingrained in the local matrix here in america and on earth.

Anyway, I just had a thought I wanted to write down here just in case there is anything to it no matter how low the probability. lol 3 days before the resurrection? Could Trump plan to re-emerge on the 9th (I guess it would be)?

Sorry for the wild thought, just having fun... ITs not about religion, but magic and how energy works through myths and what not encoded into the matrix thru repetition and millions of beliefs feeding it.
    Some astrologers and psychics have said that Trump leaves but then comes back in 2021, either as president or some other powerful role.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th January 2021), Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Franny (16th January 2021), Merkaba360 (8th January 2021), One (10th January 2021), Operator (10th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    I am feeling a huge wave of positive energy right now... it's intense & almost most more than I can handle. I keep thinking I am supposed to share this but I don't know what to say exactly?!? Something is helping, something is happening, something uplifting. I'm actually crying & laughing while typing because of the gratitude I have in my heart. Don't know what this is, but I haven't been this happy in a long while. Anyone else sensing this?
    Well, yes, I have too, and can't really quite articulate this feeling quite as well as I might.

To take Bill's sometimes used analogy of observing from 30,000 feet, it's a little like that for me - I feel a little in near-Earth orbit. I guess the best way to describe it is that perhaps I've acquired or been gifted a little with some strength and perhaps healing 'power'? The spiritual battle for humanity has really moved up a few gears now. It's game on.

(And no substances were misused in the making of these sentences )
    I just realized what this huge positive feeling might be, although don't hold me to it. Some people, myself included, are very sensitive to near future events. If we are going to be saved from the dystopian nightmare that looks like we are headed towards, then any thwarting of such will result in a huge wave of positive feelings, which I am hoping you all are sensing from the near future.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (10th January 2021), Ami (17th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th January 2021), Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), ClearWater (9th January 2021), Eva2 (9th January 2021), fifi (9th January 2021), Franny (16th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Lunesoleil (10th January 2021), magicmanx (17th January 2021), Merkaba360 (9th January 2021), mountain_jim (9th January 2021), One (10th January 2021), Operator (10th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Tintin (9th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: From Stillness into a Trump Victory

The most important video to remember about Trump.

Trump: “A faceless bureaucracy operates in secrecy and weakens democratic power. The media are launching assaults on our history, traditions and values. A free society cannot allow the giants of the RS to silence the voice of the people. "

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 10th January 2021 at 15:37. Reason: the account has been deleted from twitter

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th January 2021), Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), Franny (16th January 2021), Gwin Ru (11th January 2021), happyuk (17th January 2021), One (10th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Just a little thought - don't take it the wrong way - since its about the savior myth.

My friend mentioned that he sees Trumps recent drama as him going thru the crucifixion myth. If he really is trying to help humanity and is practically alone given his surrounding crowd of elites, then i could see what he means.

These elite occultists are not stupid and have to know the importance of magic and ritual to invoke energy and power to accomplish hard tasks. I imagine there is massive power and energy stored in the Jesus crucifixion myth and all. It seems like it would be a wise move to try and use ritual to tap into that potential that is ingrained in the local matrix here in america and on earth.

Anyway, I just had a thought I wanted to write down here just in case there is anything to it no matter how low the probability. lol 3 days before the resurrection? Could Trump plan to re-emerge on the 9th (I guess it would be)?

Sorry for the wild thought, just having fun... ITs not about religion, but magic and how energy works through myths and what not encoded into the matrix thru repetition and millions of beliefs feeding it.
    Some astrologers and psychics have said that Trump leaves but then comes back in 2021, either as president or some other powerful role.
    Yes, I have seen that too in several places. And so I wondered about the word 'king' being used on several occasions in my post here

If Trump would become king instead of president (I know it's a completely wild thought but for the sake of experiment) then would
    that not end the Republic and is the USA under rule of an (Scottish? British?) king again ?

Another weird statement which triggered me while reading it here:

Apparently a statement from Lin Wood (a deeply religious man): "He will be at the helm for 4 more years per the RULE OF LAW."
    Why was it stated that way? (On the other hand, he still limits it to 4 more years)

Also remember over and over we hear "It's going to be biblical".

Roy Potter (also religious) has another completely different perspective on this matter.
    Although he didn't post much lately, perhaps left youtube. He went from pro-Trump to the view that Trump may rather be
    related to the anti-christ because he sees developments to support that. So also biblical.

I don't know what to make of it but something weird seems to be brewing ... (could be a distraction too).
    Last edited by Operator; 10th January 2021 at 14:28. Reason: typo

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), Franny (16th January 2021), greybeard (10th January 2021), Gwin Ru (11th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), magicmanx (17th January 2021), Merkaba360 (10th January 2021), One (10th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can't believe that I am saying this, but I will be so happy when the internet goes dark! I will start celebrating! Meanwhile, will continue with twice-a-day meditations on a victory for humanity.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), Franny (16th January 2021), Gwin Ru (11th January 2021), happyuk (17th January 2021), Lunesoleil (10th January 2021), Operator (10th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), thepainterdoug (10th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

will be time for me to get pen and pad and begin new writings, thoughts, lyrics and so on.

www.hypnotta.com

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), Blacklight43 (10th January 2021), Franny (16th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), onevoice (11th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    In the 1980s Harry Palmer invented a mental erasure process called Avatar (so named long before the movie Avatar and its connotation of Avatar being a gaming identity). I have used it successfully to "dis-create" occurrences looming in the future I wanted to avoid. It would go like this vis a vis a Biden presidency:

Get the feeling of a Biden presidency, spend time imagining and really feeling all it entails, the return to the WW3 timeline, everything

Now if a Biden presidency were to have a shape, what would it be? Really identify with that shape and fully permeate it.

Now expand that shape out to being as big as you can imagine it, bigger than the universe, maybe

Really identify with it, feel it, and say

Quote "it is not-I, it is my creation"
    and watch it dis-create (dissolve)

a future that hasn't happened yet can be erased, but not after it has arrived

i'm sorry Tomkat, i absolutely believe you have the very best of intentions and i've always stated and will always stand by the assertion that we MUST all follow ONLY our OWN inner guidance and that which resonates wit us ... and obviously that is the case for you and none may interfere with that (or should)

but on the list of my unfinished business each night since i read this was that i failed to reply

and you can see i waited because i didn't want to

but i need to get some sleep so ...

i am familiar with the process and procedure from different vantage points

Landmark Education even uses it in their flagship Forum as an exercise to disappear headaches

FOR ME

to do THIS

Quote Get the feeling of a Biden presidency, spend time imagining and really feeling all it entails, the return to the WW3 timeline, everything
    would be disastrous

1.) i'm an empath but powerful in that mode and in most modalities i operate in

Remember, wherever you focus your attention, you align with THAT reality.

the things i manifest are the things i spend time imagining and really feeling

2.) the subconscious and Spirit do NOT understand, recognize, operate through negative

could be because darkness has no inherent properties, only lack of light

different trains of thought give different explanations and theories abound

i don't know tbh

BUT i DO know that IF we say

"it is not-I, it is my creation"
    what REGISTERS is

"it IS i, it is my creation"

the "not" does NOT register or is understood etc

and it has been widely speculated that a whole LOT of disinformation was quite widespread as in the revocation of agreements where everyone was told to say:

i do NOT want
    i do NOT accept
    i will NOT ______

and they did it full of emotion (which fuels and energizes strengthening the process)

and instead what "registered" was:

i want
    i accept
    i will

so ...

we have to get creative such as stating what we DO want

or phrasing it as

"such and such is prohibited"

"i remove (prohibit, discard, dismantle, release) ALL that is OUT of alignment"

i know you dissolved it in the end ... but still

that's all i need is to FULLY absorb ALL the negative

FEEL it (and kinda skilled at doing that)

then affim "I AM that" since the "not" won't even be understood or register

finish with "it is I"

and dissolve or blow myself up!

again, only speaking as to what MY experience would be and from ALL the experience i've had ... which is not little ....

blowing things up IS effective

one exercise i've used is:

to place a piece of parchment paper and into it expel ALL feelings, words, thoughts, fears, concerns etc

then roll it up and tie it with gold chord for present moment

move away from me and THEN blow it up

another would simply be to do the steps you outlined except WITH the outcome i desire instead of the one i don't

all must do what resonates with them ...

i was just supposed to provide this clarification so i did

here are two advanced techniques i've used personally with success

one is the Sphere of ALL possibilities here

and the other is The art of Jumping Timelines here

whatever you choose may it serve you
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ami (13th January 2021), Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Brigantia (16th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), onevoice (13th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), selinam (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th January 2021), TomKat (17th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Iota, I totally agree with you that the brain doesn't register the negative of something, and only would treat it as a construction of that thing. I am always alerting people that hatred or cursing of others is only registered by the brain as hatred of self.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Brigantia (16th January 2021), Franny (16th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And by the way, for those who are curious, Joe Biden hasn't had a soul in his body since he was devastated by the death of his son Beau Biden. And yes, there are people in this world who are walking around without a soul. So, the next question would be how can they move and act without a soul? The answer is that they are being run as puppets by interdimensional beings. Their soulless condition is considered a spiritual emergency, and is taken care of by mostly benevolent interdimensional beings. But of course they are much weakened by this serious defect. So all the talk about Biden being a puppet is accurate at deeper levels than anyone previously imagined.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021), Franny (17th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    And by the way, for those who are curious, Joe Biden hasn't had a soul in his body since he was devastated by the death of his son Beau Biden. And yes, there are people in this world who are walking around without a soul. So, the next question would be how can they move and act without a soul? The answer is that they are being run as puppets by interdimensional beings. Their soulless condition is considered a spiritual emergency, and is taken care of by mostly benevolent interdimensional beings. But of course they are much weakened by this serious defect. So all the talk about Biden being a puppet is accurate at deeper levels than anyone previously imagined.
    the loss of a child is a grief of more depth than anyone can imagine unless experienced ...

for me the pain was so palpable it was at times physical ... it pierced my soul and wounded me beyond imagining ... i've even referred to it as an emotional rape without end

my baby was my WHOLE life and adoration ... i know all mommy's just adore their child ... but i think in my posts you can see that i don't just think or feel things

i FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL them deeply

and i adored this baby, he was a cross between Ghandi and all male

Ghandi in that he had the purest of hearts, the deepest compassion the deepest of love for EVERYONE

all my friends said the apple didn't fall from the tree, i'd tell them "no. i wish" because he was MY teacher

there were times when something had seriously been wrong and i WANTED him to get mad or harden his heart just a little

i know that seems off but as a mother it just about killed me that to his TWENTIES he operated with such purity of heart and innocence i was like " great! they're going to slaughter him!"

but he wouldn't (hold a grudge)

one time he told me "oh no mommy i can't do that ... that would hurt me too much" and literally put his hand over his heart already feeling the weight of what that would feel like

he espoused EVERY value i believed in ...

his loss?

his physical absence from my life? was the cruelest thing that could be done to me ... and i have yet to fully recover ...

sorry, i know you all didn't know him and didn't mean to go on

but just so you know? when he left? a little light left our planet ... and it got just that bit darker without his precious little light shinning here ...

PS .. we must NEVER leave words unsaid ... that are of love ....

one thing that gave me comfort is that before he transitioned, on TWO separate occasions, in front of ALL his friends (both times) i said:

"whatever i may do in life, whatever accomplishment i might achieve ... my GREATEST claim to fame will ALWAYS be ...

I AM Joshua's mother ...

i brought this little light to our planet"

and both times he cried .. he didn't see the beauty of his soul ... he was unassuming and humble that way ...

Last edited by iota; 13th January 2021 at 04:29.

so that any adversary

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Ami (16th January 2021), Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Brigantia (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Franny (17th January 2021), Gwin Ru (13th January 2021), onevoice (13th January 2021), panpravda (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Satori (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Sirus (14th January 2021), Tintin (16th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    the loss of a child is a grief of more depth than anyone can imagine unless experienced ...

for me the pain was so palpable it was at times physical ... it pierced my soul and wounded me beyond imagining ... i've even referred to it as an emotional rape without end

my baby was my WHOLE life and adoration ... i know all mommy's just adore their child ... but i think in my posts you can see that i don't just think or feel things

i FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL them deeply

and i adored this baby, he was a cross between Ghandi and all male

Ghandi in that he had the purest of hearts, the deepest compassion the deepest of love for EVERYONE

all my friends said the apple didn't fall from the tree, i'd tell them "no. i wish" because he was MY teacher

there were times when something had seriously been wrong and i WANTED him to get mad or harden his heart just a little

i know that seems off but as a mother it just about killed me that to his TWENTIES he operated with such purity of heart and innocence i was like " great! they're going to slaughter him!"

but he wouldn't (hold a grudge)

one time he told me "oh no mommy i can't do that ... that would hurt me too much" and literally put his hand over his heart already feeling the weight of what that would feel like

he espoused EVERY value i believed in ...

his loss?

his physical absence from my life? was the cruelest thing that could be done to me ... and i have yet to fully recover ...

sorry, i know you all didn't know him and didn't mean to go on

but just so you know? when he left? a little light left our planet ... and it got just that bit darker without his precious little light shinning here ...

PS .. we must NEVER leave words unsaid ... that are of love ....

one thing that gave me comfort is that before he transitioned, on TWO separate occasions, in front of ALL his friends (both times) i said:

"whatever i may do in life, whatever accomplishment i might achieve ... my GREATEST claim to fame will ALWAYS be ...

I AM Joshua's mother ...

i brought this little light to our planet"

and both times he cried .. he didn't see the beauty of his soul ... he was unassuming and humble that way ...

I am so sorry Iota for your unimaginable loss - Joshua sounds like a very special soul

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Franny (17th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Tintin (16th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jill (here)

I am so sorry Iota for your unimaginable loss - Joshua sounds like a very special soul

@ jill
    Last edited by iota; 13th January 2021 at 07:13. Reason: include jill's qupte

so that any adversary

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021), Franny (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Tintin (16th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i was going to edit my post to add that Joshua was my inspiration for working to make the world a better place

maybe that would be a good exercise for us now

to connect with that which most inspires us, touches us, and moves us as deeply and profoundly as is possible

then move THAT feeling into the present time line dissolving ALL that is out of alignment

this CAN and will shift us personally at least and by default all around us
    Last edited by iota; 13th January 2021 at 07:11.

so that any adversary

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Eva2 (13th January 2021), Franny (17th January 2021), onevoice (13th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Tintin (16th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Folks,
    This is Saturday, January 16th, and somehow I am feeling more confident that Trump has a plan. If he just walks away he will be hounded for the rest of his life, and probably "suicided". We are already seeing that banks and corporations are attacking his business empire. So I just cannot feel in my heart that he can do that, and threaten the lives of his whole family too. So, everything is being left to the last minute, and now I understand why - because surprise is necessary in this game where winner takes all.
    I continue to meditate twice a day for victory for humanity. So much depends upon the next few days. If good wins over evil, I might announce a face diaper burning party!

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Ami (16th January 2021), Anchor (16th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Brigantia (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2021), Franny (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), Olam (17th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), onevoice (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021), Tintin (16th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I only recently found this inspiring song "Waymaker" sung by David Archuleta, and find it to be a great antidote to the uncertainty of our times:

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Eva2 (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Folks,
    This is Saturday, January 16th, and somehow I am feeling more confident that Trump has a plan. If he just walks away he will be hounded for the rest of his life, and probably "suicided". We are already seeing that banks and corporations are attacking his business empire. So I just cannot feel in my heart that he can do that, and threaten the lives of his whole family too. So, everything is being left to the last minute, and now I understand why - because surprise is necessary in this game where winner takes all.
    I continue to meditate twice a day for victory for humanity. So much depends upon the next few days. If good wins over evil, I might announce a face diaper burning party!
    This has been my thoughts. Unless Trump is really just in on the plan. IF so, its absolutely genius. They would be going as far as demolishing him in public and reward him later behind the scenes. lol It seems unlikely though, with such good acting and the fact that I can't imagine all the elite getting along and agreeing on one agenda. If it is somehow all theatre, then its really just the masses who gotta become empowered. Also, I don't see why they would need to have Trump be an actor and do so many things to wake people up and other things like declass. Unless, the just to create civil war or somehow all the elites know somethng we don't and are doing some duty of creating a spectacular spiritual show just for us and our evolution. lol But that seems silly when looking at history as well as the intense desires for power, dominance and control.

So, back to the angle where Trump is really trying to expose and beat this network. Looking at how many appear to be against him, taking on that kind of challenge really is something. I dont know how he sleeps lol. I imagine he has some kind of help and advantage of his own. Whether he is getting insight thru his dreams or revelations from top tier beings. Or possibly getting help from ET's, etc. I dont see too many impressive allies around him around the white house that are known to us in the public. I wonder if some of the real heavy hitters helping him communicate with him thru the web or phone under encryption. People with unrecognizable names or ones we know but wouldnt expect.

I suspect he knows certain keys that must happen for his success. Certain sacrifices or losses that he must accept and patience to wait for certain key events that most likely determine the outcome.

Whether it is prison or not being able to live in his own country with all of his assets that he takes pride and joy in, I can't see him not saving the best for last. Unless he has some insight that he was just supposed to do as much as possible to get the snowball rolling, let Biden take office, let them self implode with their authoritarian moves the first few months and wait for his next opportunity. Like a hand off to the american people to do our part for part B. lol On the other hand, it seems that he only is commander in chief of the armed forces for a few more days and that is a massive advantage. Cuz if the military wont follow his lead now, then they are run by the swamp and what good would they be later. It seems then it would take enough exposure for troops and officers to go against the grain.

To me, it seems like the best move is to announce that we are at war, the military needs to take over temporarily (so trump doesnt look like an usurper of power), investigate things and sort it out. I mean, if we are at war with china (aka the globalists + china), then its reasonable to not allow transition to a new president who could be the enemy.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 17th January 2021 at 06:33.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"To me, it seems like the best move is to announce that we are at war, the military needs to take over temporarily (so trump doesnt look like an usurper of power), investigate things and sort it out. I mean, if we are at war with china (aka the globalists + china), then its reasonable to not allow transition to a new president who could be the enemy."

As the Seraph told me months ago, we are at war with China, and it would become known to the whole population around about now. But, either Trump announces it, or he is too tired to deal with it, and leaves it for the rest of government to figure it out. I certainly hope he announces it, and stays at the helm, but we shall know in a few days.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), Savannah (17th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

for me, world events are directly correlated to personal. as above so below ... but LITERALLY

the other thing i have found is that Source is NOT "beloved ones ..." it is actually rather impersonal and seems impervious to the sufferings of humans. this is mostly because perception is subjective and from a higher understanding the "meaning" is completely changed

as in exercising that might take grueling efforts ~ not for the faint of heart ... but the results would be stupendous

so one perspective would be to be completely daunted ~
    the other just shrug .. that's what it takes to get there if those are the results you want to achieve ~ no emotion about it

as people we have a natural resistance to that

but resistance or not, this IS how it is

we all have our specific reasons for incarnating, different life purposes and therefore life experiences directly tailored to bring about the objectives of our soul

but NONE of us incarnated to master the art of living on our knees
    (i actually first used this phrase here in PA and it has become a favorite to illustrate a TRUTH i know)

anyway the point is that LOVE and TRUTH are synonymous

our Essence IS Love
    and therefore we MUST operate IN Truth
    and there is NO Truth about our Weakness

so if we were allowed to continue to view ourselves in THAT way?

it would NOT be true
    and actually a disservice to us

its like saying "im a unicorn"

and as a mommy we want to say "and an absolutely LOVELY unicorn you ARE!"

but knowing full well our child is about to go to school and the children WILL be merciless
    so out of LOVE
    and well ... out of Truth we say

"sweetheart that is a LOVELY idea! and if a boy (or girl) COULD be a unicorn, i can't think of anyone better than YOU to be it!!!

but you are NOT a unicorn! ... you ARE the most creative little boy i know though!"

so the universe will send an example to us of weakness and of power so we can SEE
    very, very few will "get it" at that point

its ok, because the universe is not known to "give up"

so now it will send a book, a song, a movie to give the message
    a small few WILL reflect and through connection with their Spirit "See"

but very few

so now the universe will send someone to SAY words to them hopefully to cause them to think
    the words will not likely be sugary or sweet ... but to the point and attempting to trigger an admittance almost that they KNOW

if the catalyst is ignored

THEN we move beyond words

NOT as a punishment but out of necessity

and it was a CHOICE that each individual made along the way

Experience is just that experience

its "meaning" is NOT a "Given

it is "assigned" ~ by US

like i said, Source does NOT share OUR perspective ON the meaning WE assign to the experience

it does not feel bad for us

for one, WE are the ones who made the choice that NECESSITATED the experience in the first place

for two, the intention was NOT to "hurt" but to spur evolutionary growth

which is a GOOD thing, not a bad one, so WHY would it feel bad for us?

number three ... crisis HAS been the preferred mode of learning FOR humans

and Source has nothing to do with that
    we can see from the above examples that OTHER avenues WERE offered

but just AS there is deep pain that often accompanies an experience like this?

there are equal "rewards", if you will

and these CANNOT be "learned" or told about or just "seen"

you ONLY "Get these" AS you LIVED through the experience

another reason why Source is indifferent, you get like the prized jewel
    a GOOD thing, not bad

at EACH point ... we've had a CHOICE

i have NOT feared for the outcome in the sense that i'm afraid what will happen IF that comes about

i have feared THAT HUMANS would MAKE an exceptionally gruelling outcome NECESSARY

and whether understood or not

those are two different stances

in my utmost selfishness ... i have worked fervently for well over a decade to prevent this

BY attempting to CATALYZE people out of catatonic states so that extreme circumstances will NOT be required to get them to snap out of it

it was out of love for humanity
    and it was out of love for me
    that i'm here too and i did not want to go through the effects that the Collective Consciousness around me is practically BEGGING for
    Last edited by iota; 18th January 2021 at 22:52. Reason: change font

so that any adversary

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Savannah (17th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS .. i don't want to leave things as stark as all that because they aren't

WE CAN change OURSELVES first

and thereby the OUTCOME at ANY point

it might seem impossible IF things go a certain way ... (like Biden gets inagurated)

friends?

pffffffffft

neither Biden NOR Trump are at the heart of the challenge

and therefore neither are at the heart of the solution

BOTH are squarely on OUR shoulders

and though that might SEEM "heavy"

it actually means that WHEN (there is no IF)

WHEN people get good and ready?

the OUTCOME we want IS what WILL be

irrespective

now i've KNOWN This ....

THIS is NOT my issue ...

my issue has been WHAT route humanity will CHOOSE to get us there

we have GOT to STOP looking at Trump AS the answer that he is NOT

he is the SYMBOL

WE are the answer

TO the issue WE have created in OURSELVES

and therefore have FULL ability TO resolve

if we fail to reconnect with OUR inherent power

then the avenue for evil to re-enter can occur even with Trump

if we do? then that option will be closed
    Last edited by iota; 17th January 2021 at 18:38.

so that any adversary

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Savannah (17th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast