+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    How this went down - My dog barked at something out the front window. We were in a rural area so I was always wary of coyotes, skunks, etc. I looked out and saw some shadowed figures walking on the lawn coming toward the house. I could tell they were official by the way they were behaving, moving and their clothing. So I went to the front door anticipating a knock, but I could see a figure trying to look into the window that is beside the front door. So I turned on the light and opened the door. They were surprised by my nature of not being afraid of them and I said, "What are you doing? You scared the heck out of me!" The look on their faces was bewilderment - I think at that point they knew they were in error and had no idea who I was.
    You're lucky they weren't executing a no-knock warrant.
    No kidding!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Gwin Ru (13th May 2021), Harmony (14th May 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The lockdown in Ontario Canada gets extended again. Government keeps pushing it out further.

How long you ask? 2 weeks longer....what difference will that make?....It will make some people that have resisted taking the vaccine to maybe change their mind - that's what I think.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Eva2 (13th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (13th May 2021), Harmony (14th May 2021), selinam (18th June 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

The lockdown in Ontario Canada gets extended again. Government keeps pushing it out further.

How long you ask? 2 weeks longer....what difference will that make?....It will make some people that have resisted taking the vaccine to maybe change their mind - that's what I think.
    I'm in Ontario too and yes, its p@##ing me off too with the never-ending lockdown but its making me double-down even further and I feel that most of the people not taking the jab will stick to their guns - especially as more info comes out.

My husband has had the first Pfizer shot and I've shown him the recorded stats for injury and death and it makes no difference. He'll be going ahead with the second. That's his choice.

Sadly, it seems even the words 'immune system' brands us as conspiracy theorists! Once a term taken seriously, has now become derided as old wives tale, woo woo with 'no real science' vs 'the groundbreaking technology jab'!

I remember when it was only a tiny handful of folk at the early rallies in Toronto and now look!!! They are growing by the week!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DaveToo (15th May 2021), Eva2 (14th May 2021), fifi (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (13th May 2021), Harmony (14th May 2021), Patient (14th May 2021), Peace in Oz (13th May 2021), selinam (18th June 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, I am hearing and seeing that more people across Canada are starting to make more noise!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DeDukshyn (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (14th May 2021), Harmony (14th May 2021), selinam (18th June 2021), TomKat (12th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Something just came to my mind....there must be something new at play here.

Being Canadian, we know how tolerant Canadians have been more than most other people. We have always watched the U.S. population get into arguments with their friends and family over politics. Even to the point where families would break up and no longer talk to each other. As Canadians, this didn't make sense to us. Even with our politics, if someone voted for a different party, we might make a joke, but rarely would it evolve to a serious conflict that would end relationships.

But with the vaccine talk, people are really taking sides. I have never seen Canadians fight amongst themselves so much over an issue. There is something new being used. Or something that we are familiar with being used in a new way. Whatever it is, it has changed the way governments are able to manipulate people.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), DeDukshyn (14th May 2021), fifi (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (14th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th May 2021), TomKat (12th July 2021), UniversalVortices (20th February 2023), wondering (14th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 263 posts

Something just came to my mind....there must be something new at play here.

Being Canadian, we know how tolerant Canadians have been more than most other people. We have always watched the U.S. population get into arguments with their friends and family over politics. Even to the point where families would break up and no longer talk to each other. As Canadians, this didn't make sense to us. Even with our politics, if someone voted for a different party, we might make a joke, but rarely would it evolve to a serious conflict that would end relationships.

But with the vaccine talk, people are really taking sides. I have never seen Canadians fight amongst themselves so much over an issue. There is something new being used. Or something that we are familiar with being used in a new way. Whatever it is, it has changed the way governments are able to manipulate people.
    It is called FEAR.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), lilac (26th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

**Just watching the video posted right above this post. I love Rebel news - they have been doing a great job - however, right now Mr Levant who is representing Rebel News spoke about the travel restrictions that people are facing when returning to Canada. When you return to the country, they are asking that you quarantine for 14 days in their facility (or a hotel?). But, if you stand your ground and decline, the worse thing that will happen is that you receive a ticket. Yes, it is $3000.00, but if you fight it in court it will be thrown out because it is unconstitutional.

He is stating what the government WANTS to do. Not what they should be doing. They should be working for us, not against us and we have to let them know that or it is our own fault.
    I have personal experience with this and so know more details about what the 'program' is.

When anyone arrives in Canada (Canadian or not) you must take a PCR test and quarantine in a hotel until your PCR test result is known. If it is negative you can check out of the hotel and move to your next place of quarantine (usually home) and stay there for the remainder of the 14 day quarantine period.

Only if your test is positive are you required to stay at a government 'quarantine facility'.

You must also take a second PCR test on day 8 of your quarantine at home (if you can believe it).
    If the result is positive, you will need to extend your quarantine at home.

re: refusing the airport test and hotel quarantine...
    If it was me, I would definitely refuse both and accept any piece of paper they wished to give me for my refusal. Of course I would never pay any fines imposed.

Due to my personal experience I have a neat method of side-stepping the hotel quarantine if anyone
    is in that position. PM me and I'll give you the details if you like.

If anyone isn't aware hotels are charging three times or more their regular rates for the quarantine yet are giving you less service than they regularly do.
    There is no maid service to clean your room while you stay there and you are fed food that is dropped
    in front of your door (like a dog).
    The extra security is a myth!

The entire mandatory hotel quarantine is a fraud.
    Most Canadians assume that it's an efficient measure to ensure people are quickly whisked to a sanitary hotel and special precautions are taken to ensure that they are immediately isolated and given a room in pristine sanitary condition.
    Nothing can be further from the truth!

I was at a hotel to witness exactly what goes on.
    There were 30+ travelers packed into a small lobby that made a mockery of 'social distancing'.
    There was far more likelihood that a person could contract the 'virus' from another traveler in the lobby
    while waiting to check in than they would if they went directly to their home for the quarantine.

I accompanied my partner to their room (the one that was first assigned) only to find beds not made and
    half-eaten food and drink cartons on them and on the room tables. The room was a total mess.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DeDukshyn (15th May 2021), Eva2 (15th May 2021), fifi (26th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), Gwin Ru (15th May 2021), selinam (25th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

**Just watching the video posted right above this post. I love Rebel news - they have been doing a great job - however, right now Mr Levant who is representing Rebel News spoke about the travel restrictions that people are facing when returning to Canada. When you return to the country, they are asking that you quarantine for 14 days in their facility (or a hotel?). But, if you stand your ground and decline, the worse thing that will happen is that you receive a ticket. Yes, it is $3000.00, but if you fight it in court it will be thrown out because it is unconstitutional.

He is stating what the government WANTS to do. Not what they should be doing. They should be working for us, not against us and we have to let them know that or it is our own fault.
    I have personal experience with this and so know more details about what the 'program' is.

When anyone arrives in Canada (Canadian or not) you must take a PCR test and quarantine in a hotel until your PCR test result is known. If it is negative you can check out of the hotel and move to your next place of quarantine (usually home) and stay there for the remainder of the 14 day quarantine period.

Only if your test is positive are you required to stay at a government 'quarantine facility'.

You must also take a second PCR test on day 8 of your quarantine at home (if you can believe it).
    If the result is positive, you will need to extend your quarantine at home.

re: refusing the airport test and hotel quarantine...
    If it was me, I would definitely refuse both and accept any piece of paper they wished to give me for my refusal. Of course I would never pay any fines imposed.

Due to my personal experience I have a neat method of side-stepping the hotel quarantine if anyone
    is in that position. PM me and I'll give you the details if you like.

If anyone isn't aware hotels are charging three times or more their regular rates for the quarantine yet are giving you less service than they regularly do.
    There is no maid service to clean your room while you stay there and you are fed food that is dropped
    in front of your door (like a dog).
    The extra security is a myth!

The entire mandatory hotel quarantine is a fraud.
    Most Canadians assume that it's an efficient measure to ensure people are quickly whisked to a sanitary hotel and special precautions are taken to ensure that they are immediately isolated and given a room in pristine sanitary condition.
    Nothing can be further from the truth!

I was at a hotel to witness exactly what goes on.
    There were 30+ travelers packed into a small lobby that made a mockery of 'social distancing'.
    There was far more likelihood that a person could contract the 'virus' from another traveler in the lobby
    while waiting to check in than they would if they went directly to their home for the quarantine.

I accompanied my partner to their room (the one that was first assigned) only to find beds not made and
    half-eaten food and drink cartons on them and on the room tables. The room was a total mess.
    The neighbours here are coming back to Canada ... they have to pay $1000 a night for their stay in Vancouver while they get tested.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DaveToo (15th May 2021), Eva2 (15th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), Gwin Ru (15th May 2021), Patient (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I admit, I am tired, but I can not sleep. If my post does not make sense or if I missing something - just let me know.

It is my hope that people that have been cooperative and /or complacent are fed up and start to refuse being pushed around.

A lot of people have received the first jab - we should hold them to their beliefs - if they have been vaccinated then they do not have to worry about you and me not wearing a mask. Let's push those people that have received the shot to stand up for themselves.

IMHO - At this point we can push from all sides. If I took the risk myself and received the shot, I would want my freedom back. Isn't that why they are doing it in the first place?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DaveToo (15th May 2021), Eva2 (15th May 2021), Gwin Ru (15th May 2021), selinam (25th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

I admit, I am tired, but I can not sleep. If my post does not make sense or if I missing something - just let me know.

It is my hope that people that have been cooperative and /or complacent are fed up and start to refuse being pushed around.

A lot of people have received the first jab - we should hold them to their beliefs - if they have been vaccinated then they do not have to worry about you and me not wearing a mask. Let's push those people that have received the shot to stand up for themselves.

IMHO - At this point we can push from all sides. If I took the risk myself and received the shot, I would want my freedom back. Isn't that why they are doing it in the first place?
    Yep. I don't want to sound bitchy about the vaxxers I know, but pretty much most of them did it to get back to 'normal.' Some family members did it out of fear.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DaveToo (15th May 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), Eva2 (15th May 2021), fifi (28th May 2021), Gwin Ru (15th May 2021), Patient (15th May 2021), selinam (25th May 2021), Tintin (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Yep. I don't want to sound bitchy about the vaxxers I know, but pretty much most of them did it to get back to 'normal.' Some family members did it out of fear.
    Yes and surely these smug vaxxers must be feeling like they are getting the short end of the stick now?
    They fell on their sword, they took the jab thinking that life would get back to normal now.

Well here in Ontario these vaxxers (and everyone else) are in LOCKDOWN!
    They have been since April 8 and were just notified by their government that their lockdown
    that was to end May 19 has been extended at least another two weeks!

The vaxxers must be thinking to themselves, "This is what I took the jab for? You keep me in lockdown and tell me I must wear a facemask in public and social distance? WTF ??? "

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), Eva2 (29th May 2021), fifi (26th May 2021), Patient (15th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  canada-land-of-freedom-nek-minnit.jpg
Views: 1209
Size:  92.7 KB

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

What is this!!?? I'm feeling an "Are you Kidding Me" moment - can't shake a feeling that something is very wrong here.

'CANADA'S NEW APPOINTED HEAD OF STATE AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF - TRUDEAU IS OUT'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JSwVjR4oCAU0

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/JSwVjR4oCAU0
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th May 2021 at 00:14. Reason: embedded the video

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DeDukshyn (25th May 2021), gord (26th May 2021), Gwin Ru (26th May 2021), naochan (26th July 2021), Peace in Oz (29th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    What is this!!?? I'm feeling an "Are you Kidding Me" moment - can't shake a feeling that something is very wrong here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JSwVj...tT_WBANNjhvQ6s
    Yes, you are right, something is very wrong here.

I am very much against Trudeau and his pursuit of the globalists' agenda, but that headline is misleading and quite absurd actually.

Romana Didulo (featured in the video) is the head of a fringe political party, CANADA1ST, that most Canadians know absolutely nothing about.

Trudeau is still the Prime Minister of Canada.

That being said, he is not and never was the Commander-in-Chief (as could be implied from the video's headline). That title and function are reserved to the Governor General of Canada.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Eva2 (25th May 2021), gord (26th May 2021), Gwin Ru (26th May 2021), naochan (26th July 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Jill I wasn't aware of this woman before today.
    As atman has said, the title of the video is misleading.
    But I like what she had to say.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Eva2 (25th May 2021), Gwin Ru (26th May 2021), naochan (26th July 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atman (here)

I am very much against Trudeau and his pursuit of the globalists' agenda, but that headline is misleading and quite absurd actually.

Romana Didulo (featured in the video) is the head of a fringe political party, CANADA1ST, that most Canadians know absolutely nothing about.

That being said, he is not and never was the Commander-in-Chief (as could be implied from the video's headline). That title and function are reserved to the Governor General of Canada.
    Yes atman, the headline is misleading.
    However I didn't read it as you did.

I read it as saying Canada's newly appointed H.o.S. and Comm. in Chief has stated that Trudeau is out.
    I didn't know under what circumstances.
    I was hoping he abdicated his throne/retired etc. but he has simply been
    given the boot (thumbs down) by Romana Didulo.

She certainly has strong convictions and I would vote her in office any day over the other clowns we have right now.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Eva2 (25th May 2021), Gwin Ru (26th May 2021), naochan (26th July 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by atman (here)

Yes atman, the headline is misleading.
    However I didn't read it as you did.

I read it as saying Canada's newly appointed H.o.S. and Comm. in Chief has stated that Trudeau is out.
    I didn't know under what circumstances.
    I was hoping he abdicated his throne/retired etc. but he has simply been
    given the boot (thumbs down) by Romana Didulo.

She certainly has strong convictions and I would vote her in office any day over the other clowns we have right now.
    Yeah, on reflection, this might just be a self-appointed nutter. I had heard of a some kind of a Republican party forming in Canada but it was all very vague and wispy so don't know if there are any actual roots for this.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), funkpunk46 (1st March 2022), Gwin Ru (26th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting ... seems like a Kevin Anett project?

But if this is a new party with the values claimed, that might be a good thing ... watching this with some interest.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DaveToo (25th May 2021), Gwin Ru (26th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DaveToo (27th May 2021), Eva2 (27th May 2021), selinam (26th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

A very passionate protest from angry parents over their children being "lured" by ice cream to take jab without parent's consent - see video
    'They’re Killing Children with COVID-19 Bioweapon Shots – Are You Prepared to DIE Defending Your Children?
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/theyr...IDMqhLtkxbRYOw
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

A very disturbing video has been circulating through Social Media that was shot in Toronto over the past weekend.

There was a COVID-19 injection “pop-up” clinic in Nathan Phillips Square where children as young as 12-years-old were invited to receive a COVID-19 bioweapon shot, without their parents present, in exchange for some “free” ice cream.

Some parents were on the scene and tried to go to the clinic in the public square, but were prevented from doing so by Canadian police.

Here is one recorded copy of the encounter. This is on our Rumble channel, and should be on our Bitchute channel soon as well.

2:20 / 2:20
    Here is the announcement of the event in the corporate media.

TORONTO, May 23, 2021 /CNW/ – Team CIBC is proud to team up with the City of Toronto in support of today’s COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Nathan Phillips Square.

For clinic visitors, Team CIBC will be working with Fire It Up to provide refreshments, including free ice cream and water, to clinic visitors. Full event details below.

WHAT: CIBC supports City of Toronto pop up vaccine clinic with ice cream trucks providing free refreshments for clinic visitors

WHERE: Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto

WHEN: Sunday, May 23 10 a.m. (Source.)
    This is apparently happening at other places in Canada. Here is an announcement in Montreal.

12-17-years-old being vaccinated at Bill Durnan Arena walk-in clinic

The local health authority had planned to have a walk-in clinic for adults only, but decided not to turn teenagers away when they began arriving. (Source.)
    These children are being allowed to receive the dangerous shots without their parents’ consent or presence.

Do Ontario children 12-15 need parental consent to get COVID-19 vaccines?

Dozens of children flocked to the playground of Gordon A. Brown Middle School on Wednesday afternoon, to eagerly await their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

Most were accompanied by parents, or older siblings, as the East York school announced Wednesday morning it would launch a pop-up clinic that afternoon.

Many parents had already been vaccinated — they were there to provide support. What they weren’t there for was to give permission. In Toronto, those 12-15 don’t need a parent or guardian to allow them to take the vaccine.

Health Canada approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for those aged 12 to 15 on May 5, making Canada the first country to do so, with the hopes that school restrictions could be eased in the fall.

Ontario had previously announced that shots would be open to 12 and older as of May 31. But on Friday they moved up that date to May 23. (Source.)
    This is also the case in other parts of Canada. Someone from Nova Scotia posted this:

#DidYouKnow – Your child can’t go on a field trip without your consent but this is ok at 12????

#nochoicenofreedom

Boy Dies from COVID Shot After Being Coerced by his Father

A Health Impact News reader alerted us to a story (which has since been removed from social media but screen shots were captured) where a father shamed and coerced his son to get one of the bioweapon shots, and now that young boy is dead.

Source.

The Family Wars Have Started – Are You Prepared to Die for your Children? Are You Prepared to Lose Your Parents to Stay Alive?
    Last edited by Eva2; 26th May 2021 at 22:29.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (28th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), DaveToo (27th May 2021), DeDukshyn (28th May 2021), fifi (28th May 2021), Gwin Ru (27th May 2021), onawah (27th May 2021), Patient (26th May 2021), Peace in Oz (27th May 2021), wondering (28th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 64 LastLast