+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

I'm not sure where to post this but as this is something witnessed in Canada today, I guess this thread will be ok.

Are there any folk here who live in New Brunswick?

My friend who lives near Fredericton called me earlier to say she was in town and she saw hundreds of 'hells angels' doing a staged, coordinated ride through the town. She said she'd never seen so many before!

They all had different patches so I guess the different 'gangs' were united in a common cause. She said their focus was the government buildings. The police seemed to have no idea apparently, and weren't prepared. She said that it seemed to her, the way that they slowed down and did their thing by the government buildings that it may have been their way of protesting the lockdowns/jabs. That was her instinct from what she saw. Did anyone else see this? She said it was peaceful and then they left. I cant find any mention of it online!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Eva2 (5th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), Matthew (5th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

A united collection of 1%er gangs; from my limited experience that's remarkable

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'TrialSite hosted a panel of 8 experts for an informative and lively discussion about the Covid-19 pandemic in Canada, the governments response to it and the path forward for Canadians and the world in general. The webinar was very well attended.'
    The Path Forward for Canadians Covid-19 Expert Panel

https://peoplesworldwar.com/the-path...-RDlk2VHa3CLWM

Bonnie A Mallard (PhD)dle, PhD
    Professor of Immuno-Genetics
    Department of Pathobiology
    University of Guelph

Byram W. Bridle, PhD
    Associate Professor of Viral Immunology

Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD
    Professor of Epidemiology
    Department of Chronic Disease Epidemiology
    Yale School of Public Health

Steven Pelech, Ph.D
    President & Chief Scientific Officer
    Kinexus Bioinformatics Corporation

Paul E. Alexander, PhD
    Health Research Methodologist
    Evidence-Based-Medicine
    Department of Health Research
    Methods, Evidence and Impact
    McMaster University

H. C. Tenenbaum DDS, Dip. Perio., PhD, FRCD
    Professor of Periodontology, Faculty of Dentistry,
    Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto

Dr. Ira Bernstein
    Family Physician, Health and Wellness Consultant

Michael Palmer, MD
    Associate professor of biochemistry in the chemistry department of the University of Waterloo
    Shared from

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    'TrialSite hosted a panel of 8 experts for an informative and lively discussion about the Covid-19 pandemic in Canada, the governments response to it and the path forward for Canadians and the world in general. The webinar was very well attended.'
    The Path Forward for Canadians Covid-19 Expert Panel

https://peoplesworldwar.com/the-path...-RDlk2VHa3CLWM

Bonnie A Mallard (PhD)dle, PhD
    Professor of Immuno-Genetics
    Department of Pathobiology
    University of Guelph

Byram W. Bridle, PhD
    Associate Professor of Viral Immunology

Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD
    Professor of Epidemiology
    Department of Chronic Disease Epidemiology
    Yale School of Public Health

Steven Pelech, Ph.D
    President & Chief Scientific Officer
    Kinexus Bioinformatics Corporation

Paul E. Alexander, PhD
    Health Research Methodologist
    Evidence-Based-Medicine
    Department of Health Research
    Methods, Evidence and Impact
    McMaster University

H. C. Tenenbaum DDS, Dip. Perio., PhD, FRCD
    Professor of Periodontology, Faculty of Dentistry,
    Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto

Dr. Ira Bernstein
    Family Physician, Health and Wellness Consultant

Michael Palmer, MD
    Associate professor of biochemistry in the chemistry department of the University of Waterloo
    Shared from
    Hey, look at that - not so loony after all!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eva2 (8th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    I'm not sure where to post this but as this is something witnessed in Canada today, I guess this thread will be ok.

My friend who lives near Fredericton called me earlier to say she was in town and she saw hundreds of 'hells angels' doing a staged, coordinated ride through the town. She said she'd never seen so many before!

They all had different patches so I guess the different 'gangs' were united in a common cause. She said their focus was the government buildings. The police seemed to have no idea apparently, and weren't prepared. She said that it seemed to her, the way that they slowed down and did their thing by the government buildings that it may have been their way of protesting the lockdowns/jabs. That was her instinct from what she saw. Did anyone else see this? She said it was peaceful and then they left. I cant find any mention of it online!

Same crowd that cruised DC lately? But how would they get across the border? Probably the Canadian incarnation of the DC bikers. It's looking like militia skinheads and biker gangs might just be our allies . . .

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), Tintin (6th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by helium (here)

Same crowd that cruised DC lately? But how would they get across the border? Probably the Canadian incarnation of the DC bikers. It's looking like militia skinheads and biker gangs might just be our allies . . .
    I wasn't there myself but my friend said she somehow had the feeling that they were giving a message against lockdown and vaxxs

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

I wasn't there myself but my friend said she somehow had the feeling that they were giving a message against lockdown and vaxxs

As well they should . . .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Much more organized and integrated than most people will know. Problem is, they have ties into many things and can be broken and manipulated by other organizations. If they were able to quickly cut ties from certain influences, they could be a force to tip any scale.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), bojancan (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

[...]
    [...]
    Check Scott McKay and his "Patriot Streetfighters" who are touring the US with bikers of all denomination and creed...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister asked about Ivermectin; Scared Shi*less

In the comments:
    "This 2 minute video shows mentioning Ivermectin to a politician is like offering garlic to a vampire.

"I had to watch this video twice because I couldn't believe Pallister's response - I thought I'd missed something, but I hadn't.

"He's nothing more than a salesman for Big Pharma."

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Eva2 (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), selinam (12th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

In the comments:
    "This 2 minute video shows mentioning Ivermectin to a politician is like offering garlic to a vampire.

"I had to watch this video twice because I couldn't believe Pallister's response - I thought I'd missed something, but I hadn't.

WOW! His body language .... the fact he did not answer her question with an appropriate or relevant response ... cut her off and changed subject!

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

atman (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), DaveToo (10th June 2021), DeDukshyn (9th June 2021), Eva2 (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Gwin Ru (9th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

https://globalnews.ca/news/7934320/m...hBwI8apVd8lW7c

'Manitoba launches nearly $2M lottery to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations'

'Manitoba hopes to spur COVID-19 vaccination through a lottery offering nearly $2 million in cash and scholarships to those who roll up their sleeve for the shots.

Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister and Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries CEO Manny Atwal announced the lottery Wednesday morning.' .......

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (10th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), DaveToo (10th June 2021), DeDukshyn (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Gwin Ru (9th June 2021), selinam (12th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7934320/m...hBwI8apVd8lW7c

'Manitoba launches nearly $2M lottery to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations'

'Manitoba hopes to spur COVID-19 vaccination through a lottery offering nearly $2 million in cash and scholarships to those who roll up their sleeve for the shots.

Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister and Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries CEO Manny Atwal announced the lottery Wednesday morning.' .......
    Bribing people to take an unapproved experimental vaccine ... lol ... why can't people see this for what it is?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), Eva2 (10th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), Patient (10th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

In the comments:

WOW! His body language .... the fact he did not answer her question with an appropriate or relevant response ... cut her off and changed subject!
    Paraphrased summary:

Concerned citizen: "why aren't we trying to utilize existing drugs that show promise in treatment instead of focusing on the vaccine?"

Premier: "we are looking at booster shots of the vaccine for the future, and drugs is Manitoba's main industry, but how about that rain? That's helping the fires, right?"

Typically, weaselly politician. Can't even answer a simple relevant question. Worthless fake leader.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Gwin Ru (9th June 2021), selinam (13th June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

In the comments:

Paraphrased summary:

Concerned citizen: "why aren't we trying to utilize existing drugs that show promise in treatment instead of focusing on the vaccine?"

Premier: "we are looking at booster shots of the vaccine for the future, and drugs is Manitoba's main industry, but how about that rain? That's helping the fires, right?"

Typically, weaselly politician. Can't even answer a simple relevant question. Worthless fake leader.
    Yeah, this was really bad - usually they are better at deflecting things, but this? Wow.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), DeDukshyn (11th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), wondering (12th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (12th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Patient (12th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), wondering (12th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... world/US sitrep, vaccines, Canada loonies (@ 04:04 ), Chinese universities:

Live At 5 With Steffen Rowe 06/11/2021 13:42

https://www.unitednetwork.news/conte...-Rowe-06112021

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Eva2 (12th June 2021), wondering (12th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), BushPilot (13th June 2021), gord (12th June 2021), Gwin Ru (12th June 2021), Patient (12th June 2021), selinam (13th June 2021), wondering (12th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

https://awakecanada.org/dr-roger-hod...ightful-video/

'Facts are facts. People need to see this video. The amount of censorship hiding the truth right now is the worst in history, and people are getting arrested for living normal lives in Canada.

If the government told you to jump off a bridge, and made it a mandate would you? No, but you cannot make the distinction, that the mandates they have been putting through for the past year and a half are just as dumb, and just as illegal. Wake up.

By David Cheyne - Admin|12 June 2021|AwakeCanada Original, David Cheyne, David Cheyne Videos, Doctors Speaking Out, Videos|0 Comments
    Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
    FacebookTwitterRedditLinkedInWhatsAppTumblrPinterestVkXingEmail
    About the Author: David Cheyne - Admin

I am an extremely concerned citizen about the direction our politicians wish to take us, UNLAWFULLY, against our wishes. The evidence and lying and censoring the truth about covid 19 is at an all time high. Our police force so far has ignored this, leaving it up to us the citizens to take our country back. There are good policemen. There are good military people. They are following corrupt orders, and only our persistence and constant education to these people, will finally get them to turn their focus on policing the real criminals, and not the Canadian citizens just wanting to live life. AS A POLICEMAN, or a member of our Armed Forces, Navy, or military in any capacity, it is your sworn duty to protect the citizens from abuse. EVEN IF THIS ABUSE comes from the hands of the government. There is plenty of evidence of this, and bribery taken from our elected officials.... SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! '

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (20th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (13th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), Gwin Ru (13th June 2021), Patient (14th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

PPC Leader Maxime Bernier arrested in Manitoba, Canada

Roberto Wakerell-Cruz The Post Millennial
    Fri, 11 Jun 2021 18:43 UTC

Former Conservative MP and founder of the People's Party of Canada Maxime Bernier was arrested on the first day of his "Mad Max Manitoba" tour.

A video posted by Bernier shows an RCMP officer telling Bernier that he is under arrest under "the provincial health orders," before putting Bernier in cuffs.

The officer asks if Bernier has a weapon on him, to which Bernier responds, "no, no weapons, only my words. Only my philosophy."

One source claims that Bernier was warned that because he had not completed Manitoba's quarantine period, he would be arrested for continuing the tour.

According to the executive director of the People's Party to Daniel Tyrie, "[Police] advised him that if he went forward with the next event he will likely be fined again, and persistent violations will result in an arrest," reports Keaan Bexte.

Bernier's camp released a statement on the ongoing situation:

Video was tweeted earlier on by Bernier of him being ticketed for holding the Niverville, Manitoba event, where approximately 50 people met outdoors.

The Justice Centre will be appearing in court on Bernier's behalf to respond to the charges that were laid under COVID-19 public health orders. Bernier has retained legal counsel with the constitutional group and lawyers are awaiting an opportunity to address the PPC leader's bail, True North reported.

"The arrest and detention of Mr. Bernier for supposed 'health offences' is an exclamation point on the continued outrageous oppression of Manitobans by the Pallister government," commented Justice Centre president John Carpay. "Few, if any, other places on the planet are still locked down as tyrannically as Manitoba."

Carpay said that it is "far past time for the judiciary to restore the constitutional rights and freedoms of Manitobans, and end the arbitrary and oppressive diktats of Manitoba's health regime." He declared via Friday's press release that the Justice Centre "stands ready to defend Mr. Bernier's civil liberties."

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (17th June 2021), atman (20th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (13th June 2021), Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Eva2 (13th June 2021), Patient (14th June 2021), Peace in Oz (13th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 64 LastLast