+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Ok, so I am wondering just what it will take to get people to pull their heads out of the sand and see what's going on around them?

How can the people allow Trudeau to take over the way he has? Yeah, I know there are laws etc., and there are police that enforce them, but when will the revolutions from our history in other countries come to the present?

Seems like the entire population of the world needs to remove the politicians and form something new.

Is this how we will come to a one world government that will allow us to evolve enough to be properly visited by ET? Perhaps...think about that - wouldn't that be something for the history books!

Now we have Bill C10 as the big start of us losing free speech - how long until people are talking in public to a crowd of passive onlookers and they get arrested? Not too long I am thinking.

They are going to add a hate speech bill? Obviously that is so subjective that I would say that creating that bill is hate speech.

How are things going to be if Canada becomes a communist country - with the huge border along the United States! Lol!

I think the Canadian armed forces should invite the US military into our country and we can all go to Ottawa together!
    It's pretty scary.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hzzmWOCEEUpn
    Yes - maybe we need a bit of scary to get people to see what's really going on.

The Canadian premiers are gonna have to step it up. The people are going to have to push them.

The police are going to have to think about their families and what kind of world they want to live in.

The Canadian armed forces are not going to police Canadians - I expect that they will be deployed somewhere in Europe while trudeau brings in his own forces - just guessing here, but I am sure the people on this site will be thinking the same thing.

I have been through the USA and a lot of Americans sadly do not know much about Canada at all - but I sure hope that they are seeing what's going on here right now. We have shared the longest land border in the world on friendly terms for over 2 centuries!! There are even roads that you can drive right across into the other country without any check point. I lived in an area where there was a road that travelled East-West and on the south side of the road if you walked about 10 metres you would be in the USA. This road went on for miles.

Now, perhaps it's time that "we the people" unite and stand up against this mess before we are manipulated into a world that we do not want.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Delight (26th June 2021), Ewan (28th June 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), gord (26th June 2021), Gwin Ru (26th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), wondering (26th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,800 times in 2,559 posts

See link for Ezra Levant video and petition to sign to stop Bill C-36:
    https://www.rebelnews.com/justin_tru...ource=therebel

'’ve been studying censorship in Canada and around the world ever since I was prosecuted by the Alberta Human Rights Commission back in 2006 for publishing the Danish cartoons of Muhammad.

That terrible experience launched me on a permanent campaign to defend and promote free speech. And in 2013, Canadians had a victory when the Conservative government of Stephen Harper repealed the censorship provision of the Canadian Human Rights Act, the federal version of the law I had been prosecuted under in Alberta.

Well, this week Trudeau announced his plans to replace that censorship provision — and make it much, much worse.

The new censorship bill is called C-36. And Trudeau introduced it just one day after his last censorship bill, called C-10, was passed by the House of Commons.

There’s a clear connection: Trudeau used C-10 to take regulatory control of the Internet. As soon as he had that power in his pocket, he let his intentions be known: he wants to criminalize speech he disagrees with. That’s C-36.

C-36 is a bill that turns cancel culture into federal law. And not just in the kangaroo court of the human rights commission. Trudeau plans to change the Criminal Code in ways we’ve never seen before in a democracy.

Here, watch this video as I take you through Bill C-36:

Justin Trudeau introduces worst censorship law of any western
    democracy

Trudeau’s C-36 allows secret complaints against you — so you will never know who accused you of being a “hater", and you’ll never be allowed to cross-examine them. In fact, C-36 allows lobby groups or professional activists to make secret complaints against you. And if you’re convicted, you could be ordered to pay up to $20,000 to those secret accusers — plus another $50,000 to the government, just for an offensive tweet or Facebook post.

But that’s not even the worst of it.

I’ve never seen this before. Under C-36, anyone can drag you to a provincial court, and tell the judge he’s “afraid” of you, and get a court order to:

put you under house arrest

put you under a curfew

ban you from attending any place (including your business)

ban you from communicating with any person (including your friends, family, employees or political allies)

ban you from owning any firearm

ban you from drinking wine, beer or other alcohol; and

order you to give blood, urine and DNA samples on command.
    Just to be clear, all of this is just based on someone having a “fear” that you’re “biased” or “hateful”. You don’t have to actually commit a crime or be charged with a crime to be hit with those restrictions.

The new legal test is whether or not someone is scared of you committing “hate".

This is contrary to the important Canadian legal concept of being innocent until proven guilty. This is a “pre-crime” — convicting you of something you haven’t done yet, just because your political enemy is “afraid” of you.

Trudeau’s bill says all these things can be done to you even if you’ve never committed a crime in your life.

And note: this only applies to political crimes; not to would-be murderers or rapists. Just would-be “haters”.

It’s nuts. Seriously, you really have to see this law for yourself. Click here to watch my video explanation of it. On that same page, you’ll find a copy of the bill itself — you can read it with your own eyes.

If you’re as appalled (and worried) by this law as I am, please click here to sign our petition against C-36. We plan to fight this bill every way possible:

journalistically, by telling you the truth about it;

politically, by motivating other Canadians, including purported Conservative politicians and civil liberties groups, to fight against it;

and legally, by challenging its constitutionality at the first appropriate moment.
    C-36 is the worst censorship law in the free world. In fact, any country that would pass such a law can no longer call itself a free country.

Please click here to see my video, read the bill, and sign our petition. Trudeau has just shown us his plans for us. This is the time to fight back.

Yours truly,

Ezra Levant

P.S. Fifteen years ago, the human rights commissions came for me — and I fought back and won. Looks like we have to do that again. Will you help me? Please sign my petition here, and I’ll keep in touch with you on this.

P.P.S. Please forward this email to friends and family who need to know about it. They certainly won’t read about this in the mainstream media or on the CBC. Have them sign the petition at www.StopC36.com too. Thanks!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th June 2021), Delight (28th June 2021), Ewan (28th June 2021), Gwin Ru (26th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), Patient (26th June 2021), Peace in Oz (27th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (28th June 2021), Delight (28th June 2021), Gwin Ru (28th June 2021), mountain_jim (28th June 2021), Patient (28th June 2021), wondering (28th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

No longer about health. Canada will prevent groups from gathering in order to stop the spread of ‘unauthorized information’.

June 28, 2021 by IWB

Sharing is Caring!

“There’s a need to manage the misinformation campaigns too…”
    Tess

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd July 2021), DeDukshyn (28th June 2021), Eva2 (28th June 2021), Ewan (28th June 2021), Matthew (29th June 2021), wondering (28th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

'BREAKING: Pastor Artur found GUILTY for contempt of court for hosting worship services'
    https://www.rebelnews.com/pastor_art...ource=therebel
    https://www.rebelnews.com/pastor_art...rship_services

'Justice Adam Germain found Pastor Artur guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of two separate contempt of court orders during a brief virtual court appearance today.

The first guilty verdict was regarding Justice John Rooke’s court order, which never even named Pastor Artur or his church.

The second was for Justice David Gates’ court order. That order was sought out in secret, without the knowledge of Pastor Artur’s lawyers, and improperly served to Pastor Artur.

Whistle Stop Café owner Chris Scott was also dealt a similar blow during this same hearing. He was found guilty for contempt of Justice Rooke’s court order that, unlike Pastor Artur, was explicitly issued against him.

Before announcing his decision, Justice Germain stated that the Pawlowskis and Scott openly defied the efforts of Alberta Health Services (AHS) to control the third wave.

Click here for my full report.

BREAKING: Pastor Artur found GUILTY for contempt of court for
    hosting worship services

There you have it. The government can get a secret order against you without informing your lawyer (that they know about), stick the order in your hands, or in the case of the Pawlowskis, drop it at your feet in a plastic bag. And if you don't immediately obey, you can go to jail.

One month from now, the court will hear arguments from AHS on sanctions for the Pawlowskis, which may include a term of imprisonment.

Although we were hoping for better news, we won’t let this decision discourage us. We’ll continue to fight for Pastor Artur, Chris Scott, and every other Canadian targeted by our health overlords.

To help us with the astronomical costs that we’ve incurred defending Pastor Artur thus far and to help us fund future legal actions, please click here or go to SaveArtur.com.

We’ll have more to report on this soon, including an exclusive interview with Pastor Artur and his lawyer Sarah Miller.

Yours truly,

Sheila Gunn Reid

P.S. No one has done more to stand up for religious freedom in Canada than Pastor Artur, and we’re honoured to ride shotgun during his crusade. To help us help Pastor Artur with his legal fight, please click here to donate. Every donation qualifies for a charitable tax receipt through The Democracy Fund, a registered Canadian charity established to defend Canadian civil liberties.'

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd July 2021), Gwin Ru (28th June 2021), Peace in Oz (29th June 2021), wondering (28th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

https://awakecanada.org/ontarios-eme...n-june-9-2021/

Ontario’s Emergency Orders were revoked on June 9, 2021

Good update from David Cheyne on what's coming up. "We are reaching a turning point". He sees a positive outcome/end but we need to prepare for what's coming around the corner.
    Last edited by Eva2; 1st July 2021 at 00:16.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Ewan (2nd July 2021), Gwin Ru (1st July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), Patient (1st July 2021), Peace in Oz (1st July 2021), selinam (6th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wampum Woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 1:07:09
    First published at 19:49 UTC on July 2nd, 2021.

clif_high
    clif_high

... convoluted history lesson to explain why churches are burning in Canada.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (4th July 2021), avid (3rd July 2021), Bassplayer1 (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Eva2 (3rd July 2021), Franny (4th July 2021), gord (3rd July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), Patient (3rd July 2021), Rosemarie (4th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)

Good update from David Cheyne on what's coming up. "We are reaching a turning point". He sees a positive outcome/end but we need to prepare for what's coming around the corner.
    Thank you Jill. I looked at the Ontario.ca link he includes and it is what it is. The Emergency Act is revoked/spent!!! This must mean that the government, employers etc cannot bully, force or mandate anyone into having an 'emergency release' vaccine if the Province is not in an emergency.

We all know the lies, but its worth saying again that the CBC etc full-on, blatantly, absolutely LIED and had us believe the Emergency act was extended to the end of the year!!!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Eva2 (3rd July 2021), Franny (4th July 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), selinam (6th July 2021), Tintin (3rd July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

Thank you Jill. I looked at the Ontario.ca link he includes and it is what it is. The Emergency Act is revoked/spent!!! This must mean that the government, employers etc cannot bully, force or mandate anyone into having an 'emergency release' vaccine if the Province is not in an emergency.

We all know the lies, but its worth saying again that the CBC etc full-on, blatantly, absolutely LIED and had us believe the Emergency act was extended to the end of the year!!!
    We must be very careful when reading and spreading information. Personally I always check and double check info whenever possible before passing something along.
    In this case someone was careless (goofed).

The Ontario government has an army of lawyers.
    The chances that every single one of them would let something as serious as this slip by unnoticed are slim to none.

The emergency orders were extended once again, this time to July 14, 2021.

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/210025

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), DeDukshyn (3rd July 2021), Ewan (4th July 2021), Franny (4th July 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), selinam (6th July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Has the residential school unmarked grave recoveries made to this thread yet?

*note: They were called "schools" but they were detention and assimilation centers where indigenous children were permanently stolen from their families and forced to never speak their language or reference their past or culture again so the could be assimilated into the British culture. You could even buy a native child for $10 at one point - I saw an old newspaper ad the other day.

So far, ~10 "schools" checked for unmarked graves, ~ 1300+ children's remains found and about 120+ more "schools" to search.

One school alone in Kamloops run by the Catholic Church had the remains of over 500 indigenous children buried on the grounds. It was common practice to both deny the return of bodies to the family, nor to give them a dignified burial. Many of these children were likely murdered, and that's why they hid the bodies. There are eyewitness accounts of kids being murdered by nuns and priests, but many may also have died of sickness - either way to deny the return of the kids bodies to the families is a tragedy and quite suspect in itself, let along the basically "dumping' of the bodies.

These "schools" ran into the early 80s. The Catholic and other churches have thus far, ignored the discoveries of all these graves and will not comment.

https://www.srmt-nsn.gov/news/2021/t...ential-schools

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mohaw...hool-1.6073930

None of this is taught in Canadian history classes.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 4th July 2021 at 06:01.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alecs (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), bojancan (3rd July 2021), DaveToo (4th July 2021), Eva2 (3rd July 2021), Ewan (4th July 2021), Franny (4th July 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), Rosemarie (4th July 2021), selinam (6th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Has the residential school unmarked grave recoveries made to this thread yet?

[...]

None of this is taught in Canadian history classes.
    The reason why churches were burnt down and statues of "royals" were felled on "Canada's Day"... check the "Wampum" video.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), DaveToo (4th July 2021), DeDukshyn (4th July 2021), Ewan (4th July 2021), Franny (4th July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), Tintin (3rd July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

SCIENTISTS CONFIRM: MOST OF VACCINATED TO DIE SOON - COURTS REMOVE MASK MANDATES AND PREMIERS POWER

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8cROaJnSsx1f/

There is good news and bad news. The Good News is that Bill C-10 is DEAD on the Table and will not pass.
    More good news is that Canadian courts have removed all the illegal powers of the Premiers in Canada and have said that mask mandates and vaccinations are also illegal and must stop immediately. The people need to DISOBEY any such orders given by these criminal politicians.
    The courts have also ordered that all the Experimental Vaccines are to halt immediately.
    Food Shortages to begin this Fall, all part of the Elites DEPOPULATION Agenda 2021.
    It is too late to save the ones who have already taken the shot as Scientists are now stating that two billion vaccinated will soon die.
    These criminal politicians, health officials and sons of bitches will all be held accountable through Nuremberg Trials coming soon.
    LINK to LAWS REVOKED:
    https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/210264
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2021), Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), Eva2 (4th July 2021), Gwin Ru (5th July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), ronny (10th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

This is almost funny. So much for taking C-10 off the table (for now) - what a waste of resources.

https://www.facebook.com/521083004/v...1066872017664/
    Last edited by Eva2; 6th July 2021 at 16:01.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Last edited by Eva2; 7th July 2021 at 16:50.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), DaveToo (7th July 2021), DeDukshyn (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), selinam (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Followup to emergency orders revoked.
    'This is a followup to videos I made last week. A member of ours forwarded my videos to the police, Rocco Galati, and other agencies. This EXPOSES the corruption of our government trying to continue with emergency orders under the guise of reopening acts. This is illegal, and unconstitutional as Rocco Galati explains in this video.'

https://awakecanada.org/followup-to-...rders-revoked/

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), selinam (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

'This is a followup to videos I made last week. A member of ours forwarded my videos to the police, Rocco Galati, and other agencies. This EXPOSES the corruption of our government trying to continue with emergency orders under the guise of reopening acts. This is illegal, and unconstitutional as Rocco Galati explains in this video.'

Hi Jill. I responded to this a few days ago. See my post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1437993

Since my post was made the emergency orders have been extended again, until Jul 28, 2021.

Several people, including David Cheyne, have not been careful in their research about this.
    Rajie didn't finish her homework/research either before she decided to interview Rocco (the lawyer).
    Rocco was informed about the June 9 revocation by Rajie, live and believed her, and all his comments that followed, assumed Rajie was correct.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Harmony (10th July 2021), selinam (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Since my post was made the emergency orders have been extended again, until Jul 28, 2021.

Several people, including David Cheyne, have not been careful in their research about this.
    Rajie didn't finish her homework/research either before she decided to interview Rocco (the lawyer).
    Rocco was informed about the June 9 revocation by Rajie, live and believed her, and all his comments that followed, assumed Rajie was correct.
    Emergency timing orders differ depending on the province and I believe David Cheyne makes it clear in his video. Also, looks like you got your info from the same attachment I provided.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Harmony (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Emergency timing orders differ depending on the province and I believe David Cheyne makes it clear in his video. Also, looks like you got your info from the same attachment I provided.
    No I didn't get my info from your attachment.

As I said, several people have not been careful with their research on this.
    When I started investigating, I seemed to also hit a wall at the June 9, 2021 revocation date.

I persisted though, and eventually I discovered that the revocation date has in fact been extended.
    When I made my post a few days ago the new date was July 14, 2021.
    Now it is July 28, 2021.

Each time it is extended by two weeks.

The link I provided gives the last extension date if you scroll down.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

wondering (9th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Actually "attachment" is the wrong word, - the link is David Cheyne's link:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulatory/210264

Your link:
    https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulations/210025

Only difference is the order no. which was relevant when I posted it, just as July 14 was when you posted yours and as you've now pointed out is now July 28. I don't live in Ontario but from what I've seen in a video, it doesn't look as if any of those dates are being "respected" anyway.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

39. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually "attachment" is the wrong word, - the link is David Cheyne's link:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulatory/210264

Your link:
    https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulations/210025

Only difference is the order no. which was relevant when I posted it, just as July 14 was when you posted yours and as you've now pointed out is now July 28. I don't live in Ontario but from what I've seen in a video, it doesn't look as if any of those dates are being "respected" anyway.

We need to be careful with links supplied as well.

Clicking on the top link you gave leads us to:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/ (a general page)

If you adjust this link to the following:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/210264 you arrive at the page that David was probably referring to.
    It describes the June 9, 2021 revocation.

Clicking on the bottom link you gave leads us to:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/ (a general page)

If you adjust this link to the following:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/210025 you arrive at the page I was referring to.

There is a big difference to the two pages.
    David's page shows a revocation date of June 9, 2021.
    My link shows a revocation date of July 28, 2021.

The July 28, 2021 date is being respected.
    Again this whole fuss is due to careless homework.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 64 LastLast