+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,815 times in 2,562 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Check the links again - David Cheyne's link is:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulatory/210264 (not the general page link as you've referenced in your post)

Your link:
    https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulations/210025

Anyway, I'm done now and will not continue with the sparring links match. I don't live in Ontario so don't know how things are really playing out there but based on Chris Sky video, I'd say that crowd are not giving much attention to that date. Cheyne makes reference to these different dates in his latest video. And, I don't see this as 'careless homework' on Cheyne's part, and got a feeling that these dates seem to be changing quite regularly, June 9, July 14, and as you have indicated July 28 - and I expect there will be a new string to follow. I think this subject is now fully cooked and I won't be engaging with this anymore.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulatory/210264 (not the general page link as you've referenced in your post)

Your link:

Anyway, I'm done now and will not continue with the sparring links match. I don't live in Ontario so don't know how things are really playing out there but based on Chris Sky video, I'd say that crowd are not giving much attention to that date. Cheyne makes reference to these different dates in his latest video. And, I don't see this as 'careless homework' on Cheyne's part, and got a feeling that these dates seem to be changing quite regularly, June 9, July 14, and as you have indicated July 28 - and I expect there will be a new string to follow. I think this subject is now fully cooked and I won't be engaging with this anymore.
    Neither of the links you reference above bring you to any specific Emergency Measures page.

I live in Ontario, so this subject is certainly important to me.

Yes you are correct, the dates do change regularly. They have been changing every two weeks for quite a while now.
    Someone (Cheyne or others?) seemed to latch onto one of the dates (June 9) and stop there without doing due diligence.

He may make reference to the new dates now, but it's too late.
    He should have discovered them BEFORE he started saying that the emergency measures were revoked,
    leaving us in a "non-emergency state".

Every two weeks they are revoked. He just happened to find one of them and stopped his research there.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 9th July 2021 at 05:34.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Jill (here)

Your link:

Neither of the links you reference above bring you to any specific Emergency Measures page.

I live in Ontario, so this subject is certainly important to me.

Yes you are correct, the dates do change regularly. They have been changing every two weeks for quite a while now.
    Someone (Cheyne or others?) seemed to latch onto one of the dates (June 9) and stop there without doing due diligence.

He may make reference to the new dates now, but it's too late.
    He should have discovered them BEFORE he started saying that the emergency measures were revoked,
    leaving us in a "non-emergency state".

Every two weeks they are revoked. He just happened to find one of them and stopped his research there.
    I think this is part of the point of this whole thing - the gov just keeps moving the goal posts.

Our government is behaving like a cult, messing with everyone's minds. It is a giant brain-screw!!
    What would you do if your child was being manipulated by a cult and cut off from their friends and family?

Shrug your shoulders and carry on? I hope not.

Oh, now they are dosing people with some toxic poisons and lying about what it actually is - ah well....

We see this for what it really is. Stop wearing the mask and adhering to this stupid stuff.

My new reply when someone asks me if I have a mask "I identify as a sexual human that does not wear a mask, and if you disagree you are discriminating against me and you are racist."

If they say little kids can change their sex, I can identify myself how I see fit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a brief timeline of the declaration and extension of Ontario's State of Emergency under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.

Mar 17, 2020 First State of Emergency declared under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.

State of Emergency Extension to May 12, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to June 2, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to June 30, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to July 15, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to July 22, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to July 29, 2020

Second declaration of State of Emergency on Jan 12, 2021
    Declaration of emergency Expired Feb. 8

Third declaration of State of Emergency on Apr 7, 2021

Under s. 7.0.1(1) of Ontario's Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act,
    a state of emergency must end 14 days after being invoked but can be extended by cabinet for another 14 days. The legislature can then extend the period for another 28 days.

Here are some of the most recent extension of orders:

May 19 vs. June 2 revocation

https://www.canlii.org/webdiff/diff....62.38330078125

June 16 vs. June 16 one revocation

https://www.canlii.org/webdiff/diff....2.816650390625

June 30 vs. July 14 revocations

https://www.canlii.org/webdiff/diff.....5833740234375

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gord (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (10th July 2021), selinam (10th July 2021), wondering (10th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Here is a brief timeline of the declaration and extension of Ontario's State of Emergency under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.

Mar 17, 2020 First State of Emergency declared under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.

State of Emergency Extension to May 12, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to June 2, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to June 30, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to July 15, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to July 22, 2020
    State of Emergency Extension to July 29, 2020

Second declaration of State of Emergency on Jan 12, 2021
    Declaration of emergency Expired Feb. 8

Third declaration of State of Emergency on Apr 7, 2021

Under s. 7.0.1(1) of Ontario's Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act,
    a state of emergency must end 14 days after being invoked but can be extended by cabinet for another 14 days. The legislature can then extend the period for another 28 days.

Here are some of the most recent extension of orders:

May 19 vs. June 2 revocation

https://www.canlii.org/webdiff/diff....62.38330078125

June 16 vs. June 16 one revocation

https://www.canlii.org/webdiff/diff....2.816650390625

June 30 vs. July 14 revocations

https://www.canlii.org/webdiff/diff.....5833740234375
    ...and we know that it will continue.

They are dangling a carrot right now saying that we are going to a "stage 3" or whatever they call it and the population will hope that things go back to some normal way of life without masks and a pandemic lifestyle.

Just like a method of "mind-messing" we know that they will take it away a few weeks later. We know that September everyone will be wondering if the kids are going to school, and then we will be jerked around and shut down by October due to this and that new variant...

We have to stop allowing the government to do this....whatever it takes or we are allowing it. I was out in a couple different large cities and towns in Southern Ontario today and the majority of people were wearing masks outside everywhere. Everywhere - I only saw a few who weren't. I went into 2 different large stores and did not wear a mask, but I wasn't accosted or even asked to wear one. I got some looks, but that was it. Meanwhile, everyone else had their mask.

I saw one woman who did not have a mask but she was clutching and nervously holding onto some paperwork that was probably a medical exemption I am guessing. I also saw some kids riding bikes and they did not have masks - but that is all that I recall!

I didn't see a single person cough, sniff or show any sign of feeling ill. (I guess anyone that had a cold would be hiding nervously in their homes.)

But we used to see that? People must remember that? And that was ok - if someone was sneezing into a tissue, you didn't shake their hand - that was it!

People are trained and waiting to be told what to do and when to do it. I saw a woman wearing plastic gloves and she was spraying sanitizer on the gloves as she went into the stores.

I try to engage people in conversation and for the most part people are happy to talk - maybe it is because they can see my face! One guy, poor guy - I had a hard time hearing what he was saying through his masked up face.

I don't know. It is sad to see so many people this way. But then there are huge crowds in some cities at protests.

I just hope to see more people out like myself, not wearing a mask.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th July 2021), Gwin Ru (10th July 2021), wondering (10th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,755 times in 32,946 posts

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2021), avid (10th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th July 2021), CurEus (11th July 2021), Czarek (11th July 2021), Eva2 (11th July 2021), gord (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (10th July 2021), Ivanhoe (11th July 2021), Patient (12th July 2021), Peace in Oz (11th July 2021), selinam (13th July 2021), sunflower (10th July 2021), Tintin (11th July 2021), wondering (11th July 2021), Yoda (10th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,826 times in 4,382 posts

... taking into consideration:
    ... although a possible mouthpiece for UNESCO, this guy may not be that far off the mark regarding this coming Fall:

CANADIAN DOCTOR TELLS EVERYONE WHAT'S COMING THIS FALL - NO HEAT, FOOD OR SHOPPING WITHOUT THE SHOT 19:56
    First published at 22:47 UTC on July 9th, 2021.

wil paranormal
    wil paranormal

Dr. Darrell Wolfe says be prepared for what's coming this Fall with no Heat, Food or Shopping and that includes your Work Income as well.

Without the VAX, your life will be over and that's why he's moving to Ixtapa, Mexico and advises you to get out while the gettin's good.

Food shelves will be empty beginning in October as warehouses around the world have been told by Bill Gates and associates to let the food sit.

This came out in a previous video.

He says No Saviour is Coming for you and to Stand up instead of cowering into a corner.

Dr. Darrell Wolfe Ac. PhD. DNM. DHS. has 40 years of experience in natural medicine as a medical intuitive and is known as the ‘Doc of Detox’. He is a Doctor of Natural Medicine (DNM) and Doctor of Humanitarian Services (DHS), certified with the Board of Integrative Medicine.

The Doc of Detox Clinic & Retreat is based in Kelowna, BC, Canada, where he treats, teaches and consults patients, locally and globally.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Eva2 (11th July 2021), gord (13th July 2021), sunflower (11th July 2021), wondering (11th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

What I am seeing today - on the television, if you pause a show or even pause a movie on Netflix, after about 20 seconds (I should time it accurately) it switches to a government owned CBC station that broadcasts 24 hour covid fear pieces and covid news.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Eva2 (12th July 2021), gord (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (13th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now since I am ready to time it, it won't happen again!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2021), Bill Ryan (13th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Published today:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wow0EiTaGmDC
    Bill this is a re-hash.

It just keeps going in circles.

The emergency measures were never terminated.

Every two weeks or so there is a revocation of the current emergency measures as new ones
    take their place.

The government of Ontario's site is not organized well in this respect.
    Translation: it is confusing.

If you don't know any better, and find yourself on a page that just talks about the revocation and not the new measures that took their place, you come to the conclusion (as David Cheyne did) that the emergency measures were suspended leaving the province entirely free to go about their business.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2021), avid (13th July 2021), Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), gord (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (13th July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

https://awakecanada.org/big-news-max...nada-function/

'Yes, you heard right. On July 18, in Maple Ridge, Awake Canada is hosting Maxime Bernier and other speakers for a rally. This could be the moment our movement needs to make it explode!!

If you wish to attend, there is only a few stipulations.

Bring a skeptical friend, or someone on the fence on all of this.
    Bring your own seating.
    To get address, you can RSVP https://www.facebook.com/carinelessardfowler

Through facebook messenger.

If you cannot attend, but would like to watch it live, tune into my personal page where I will be doing a live feed from it. https://www.facebook.com/david.cheyne2

and or our facebook page, where we might do it live from there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/awakecanada. You will have to be a registered member of that page.'

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2021), avid (13th July 2021), Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Oh... wellll... :

FIREWORKS! Chris Sky vs Mark Friesen - Patriot vs Politician Debate Recent Controversy 26:11

Stew Peters Show
    Published July 13, 2021 11,472 Views

Rumble — Mark Friesen recently accused Canadian Patriot and author of "Just Say No", Chris Sky, of being a liar after an appearance on 'The Stew Peters Show'.

In constant search of truth, Stew Peters agreed to host a friendly debate, which quickly turned into fireworks in a heated exchange of dialogue between the two Canadians fighting for freedom in Canada.

www.StewPeters.tv
    www.TheRealChrisSky.com
    https://www.facebook.com/penboss

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), DaveToo (14th July 2021), Eva2 (14th July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), Patient (14th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Peace in Oz (19th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Canada's MOST CENSORED MAN, Just Freed From Max Security Prison, Running For Mayor!

Stew Peters Show
    Published July 20, 2021

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vhhtmp

Rumble — Kevin J. Johnston has the top podcast in Canada, has been arrested over 20 times, was just freed from max security prison, is targeted daily and is running for MAYOR OF CALGARY!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DaveToo (22nd July 2021), Eva2 (21st July 2021), jaybee (22nd July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st July 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Canada is involved in this one, but it's the U.S. who is more loony this time.

Sit down, have a drink, and relax.
    Try to think logically.

We will be talking about two neighboring countries; Canada and the U.S.

Lately Canada has been doing better with their Covid-19 case numbers than the U.S.

Coming off its 3rd wave, Canada now has its lowest number of cases since Jul 2020 (less than 1,000/day).

The U.S. had been doing great until a few weeks ago, coming off its 3rd wave. It's now seeing a small increase in case numbers (pushing 50,000/day). Before the new increase in cases, its case numbers were the lowest since the pandemic began in March 2020.

Canada announced today that it will be opening its border to fully vaccinated U.S. citizens on Aug. 9.

So what does the U.S. do?
    The U.S. extends its travel curbs at Canada land borders through Aug. 21 !!!

Translation: Which country is currently in better shape case-wise?
    Answer: Canada.

Which country should be more concerned about preserving its current case record?
    Answer: Canada

So Canada opens its borders in a few weeks to let in U.S. citizens who are showing an increase in case numbers.

And it's the U.S. who is reticent to opening its border to the 'healthy' Canadians!

Canada to open border to fully vaccinated U.S. citizens on Aug. 9

U.S. extends travel curbs at Canada, Mexico land borders through Aug. 21

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2021), gord (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The numbers are fabricated - I don't have proof other than the fact that the test does not work. 0.o (I heard that the guy who created the test has "died" - is that correct?)

The US is not letting in people from Mexico? I guess if they want to come in they need to park their car and get on a bus or backpack it across on foot.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

atman (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2021), gord (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd July 2021), jaybee (22nd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    The numbers are fabricated - I don't have proof other than the fact that the test does not work. 0.o (I heard that the guy who created the test has "died" - is that correct?)
    Yes Kary Mullis conveniently died in August 2019... (and I totally agree that the numbers are fabricated)

https://www.latimes.com/obituaries/s...na-nobel-prize

Quote Kary B. Mullis was an LSD-dropping, climate-change-denying, astrology-believing, board surfing, Nobel Prize-winning chemist who was both widely respected and equally criticized for his controversial views.

Deemed an “untamed genius” by fellow researchers, Mullis shared a 1993 Nobel for developing a technique called polymerase chain reaction, or PCR, that allowed scientists to create millions of copies of a single DNA molecule.

It was hailed as one of the most important scientific inventions of the 20th century; a discovery that — among countless other applications and research — gave scientists the ability to study DNA from a 40,000-year-old frozen mammoth and helped investigators take tiny amounts of DNA to identify or exonerate crime suspects. It’s the technique that Hollywood used to revive dinosaurs from fossilized DNA in the 1993 movie “Jurassic Park.”

Mullis died Aug. 7 in his Newport Beach, Calif., home from heart and respiratory failure, said his wife Nancy Cosgrove Mullis. He was 74.

I don't think they could have got the fake pandemic off the ground if Kary Mullis was still alive (go figure as they say....)

He was also very critical of Fauci - imagine what Kary Mullis would have been saying now if he were alive - he wouldn't be just a thorn in their side he would be the whole tree knocking a death blow hole through the lies + brainwashing -

There is a short clip of him on Twitter that pops up where he says about the PCR test that if you look in deep enough - it's like Buddhism... all is one and you will find everything there.....(my words from memory).... and that is what they do with the PCR tests they go through enough cycles looking deeper and deeper and can find whatever they want - like fragments that they can declare is evidence of an active virus that in reality isn't in the sample and in reality poses no threat of transmission..... hence the reliance on false positives....

We have to go back to basics and know that the PCR tests are the basis for the whole Fake Pandemic Scam and that it is their manipulation that is driving the whole thing ---

For example 'they' might want to pit countries against each other... like Canada good America bad... New Zealand good Britain bad....

I'm going to come out and say it.... I think they killed Kary Mullis in preparation for the Fake Pandemic and Global 'vaccination'....

Basically if they want to ramp up the Fake Pandemic at any time they can so long as they can get people to take the tests..... and I also think they can target individuals to create a 'situation'.... like say in Britain when so called Freedom Day arrived... PM Boris Johnson went into isolation because Health Secretary Sajid Javid had a positive PCR result - - how easy would it be for the Agenda Pedlars to make sure Sajid Javid got a positive result at this time... they will also be ramping up the so called variants with fake positives as well.....

It's all a huge scam based on the manipulation of the PCR tests.... Kary Mullis would have been going nuts telling people the truth if he were still alive...

Here's a video of him speaking... and being very critical of Anthony Fauci...

CV19 test INVENTOR Kary Banks Mullis explains why Dr. Fauci isn't to be TRUSTED & MORE
    Last edited by jaybee; 22nd July 2021 at 08:25.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

atman (22nd July 2021), avid (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2021), DaveToo (22nd July 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), gord (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), Patient (31st July 2021), sunflower (23rd July 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I recommend listening to a couple of CBC podcasts to get a feel for the mind-set of Canadians on the vaccine situation...
    and also the mindset of the devil's owned radio station who chooses these select guests.

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/on-demand

scroll down to:
    Recently Aired Shows
    Here and Now Toronto, Gill Deacon
    (scroll using blue right arrow if needed)

Keep clicking near end of each podcast to move to next one:

"Toronto FC fan refuses to attend any home games"
    This season ticket holder is lamenting the fact that he won't be going to the games because of the unvaxxed fans attending.

"Dealing with hostility from anti-vaxxers".
    This 'psych expert' who explains why crazy anti-vaxxers behave as they do.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 23rd July 2021 at 01:52.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), Patient (31st July 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

The Angry Albertan
    'Roger Hodkinson - MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP - STOP THE SHOT
    Roger Hodkinson, MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP, Edmonton Citizen of the Year. It's hard to find a more qualified, and experienced medical expert. STOP THE SHOT!'
    https://fb.watch/6_p5Ab92VV/

https://www.facebook.com/TheAngryAlb...5458547696625/

If you click under False Info box "Show Video" you an access this video
    Last edited by Eva2; 1st August 2021 at 22:05.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Patient (31st July 2021), sunflower (26th July 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

From Rebel News:
    'Justin Trudeau says there's "no more excuses not to get your shot" since we have enough doses for everyone. Is this the prelude to a federal vaccine passport? Sign our petition against it: NoVaxPassports.ca'
    https://www.facebook.com/jointherebe...11716906595191

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Patient (31st July 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 64 LastLast