+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Galactic Special Forces mission recordings

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Galactic Special Forces mission recordings

Hi all,

Hope you are traveling well. And, holding space well where ever you are. I haven't been around much for quite a while so if there is anything wrong with posting this guys apologies up front. I have been releasing recently (thanks to the green light from Earth Mother) some of the large scale psychic missions i have been involved in over the years. Multidimensional high level stuff that only a being with boots on the Earth ground in human form is allowed to do.

This is the first one:
    Galactic Special Forces 1 July 30 2014 - Nickie, Andre - Sirians, Israel Allies Returned To Source

We have been basically on 24x7 call for many years as for security reasons there is no warning for the other forces to mess with. When you really appreciate we are in an incarnation war. Our souls are vast and thus why this reality is limited to the 3D chaotic mess it is all as a benefit to lock it down. Things become very easy.

This is an example of what it has been like for a very long time. Things just switch on. This is real field work. So, see what healing, beneficial energies / visions you get when it gets super high frequency. The fuller recording is offered to show it is always totally random.

Take away from it what you will. Remember things in the higher energy level take a while to filter through to the lower density physical realms.

Enjoy
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (30th November 2021), Inversion (14th April 2021), janette (11th November 2020), Metaphor (11th November 2020), One (11th November 2020), Richter (16th December 2020), samsdice (11th November 2020), WhiteFeather (11th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Galactic Special Forces mission recordings

Hi all,

I hope you are well and holding your space where ever you are. This is the 2nd recording. It is a biggie. Unfortunately the was work done a little while before this. That was not recorded. It was mentioned though and what it was about. the 'Rotherham Sex Scandal' which bubbled up into our awareness then the work begun

Enjoy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

One (14th April 2021), samsdice (30th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi all

You might think nothing is being done. We are all disempowered...But, if just a few can do this sort of thing. How powerful truly are we. Human Beings on Earth Mother. In the universe?

Own your power guys

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

samsdice (30th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi all,
    Mega pre-Solstice Universal Clearing of all influences of Earth Mother, humanity now. An enormous amount were given their marching orders. So, alot going on is no longer a frequency match to us....see how it goes from your perspective. Have an awesome, inspiring and powerful 2021 Summer Solstice all.

Enjoy

🐉♾🙏 Buckle Up, Its Time To Let It Rip :D 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 Andre Hodge Angela Miller - To Infinity and Beyond 3 - Dec 15th 2021 - Epic GSF Universal Clearing 🙏♾🐉

Hello You Epic Mega Soul

It is with great privilege. That i offer this release at such a powerful time. Which offers such significant opportunity to change. With both the powerful full moon energies on the eve of the Summer Solstice. It calls for something very special.

I had the immense privilege on my December 15th 2021 to catch up once more with Angela Miller. To have what might go down as one of the biggest Galactic Special Forces missions yet i have been a part of. Following our first epic meeting and release about 6 weeks ago:

Andre Hodge Angela Miller - To Infinity and Beyond 2 - Oct 26th 2021 - Epic Chat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjGf...dex=21&t=5654s

That time has flown flown for both of us. Just meeting was an epic event. Then, we also had a non public follow-up that we share what happen as well. We both had been very busy in our own since that private catchup just after the first release. We hadn't had the chance to meet since then. But when you hear what we get up to. Obviously just before this massive Solstice. The timing is perfect and that preparation was key.

That first release was just a warm up also. It offered Angela a space to experience a dedicated public setting where she is actually supported. And, to see what was flushed out. A great deal was. As, there is a huge amount of resistance for Angela and her talents to be known. So, was incredibly brave to. Today's offering will really confirm for you why. Because we really push back on an enormous amount at massive scales. Relative to the negative influences at play influencing our reality. Who have a really bad day.

In the early foundational part of today's release. We setup what eventually unfolds by reviewing what has happened in the 6 weeks or so since that previous meeting. We share what we each had gone through including massive growth, shifts, expansions and firing up the flames of motivation. To do what we are here to do. One major quest for myself was to really getting to the bottom of what is really going on here, on Earth Mother and to humanity now. Without really knowing that would occur. But would contribute massively towards what we actually do here.

After that warm up....we really let it rip. So, buckle up guys...get ready for something epic haha :D

I won't say to much. Other than remember what it truly means to be human on Earth Mother now. By listening to what happens here. Knowing that, then understand what is occurring and why it is being done. Use that to inspire your own greatness. Because many do not want humanity to reclaim our power. And, why everything is being done at the scales needed. We are that powerful. If this is what just 2 of us can do in a couple hours. Imagine what we all can do. It time to Own You Power once and for all. And, never let what has happened here. Ever happen again. We are the ones the Universe has been waiting for.

🐉♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾🐉

+ Reply to Thread