+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NDE, OBE best quotes, continuing thread: great wisdom for us all

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: NDE, OBE best quotes, continuing thread: great wisdom for us all

Quote Posted by Michi (here)

Reminds me of an astounding NDE interview which Wayne Bush did back in 2015.

In that interview a demiurge ascertained that his only purpose were to keep a balance of good and evil on earth and if that balance is severed, it's game over. (ca. at 02:21:20 mark)

The transcript at the interview you can find at: http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbt....html#demiurge

It's btw. an incredible interview which is worth listening to in it's full length.
    You are not wrong, I had a very large drive over the last week and listened to the interview,

when I heard this part
    Quote You cannot have compassion in the Light because there's nothing to have compassion for. There's nothing hurting. You cannot have mercy in the Light because there's nothing to show mercy for. It's perfect.
    It was like a bomb went off in my mind, I am still a bit stunned by it, and I guess will need time to resolve around it, but hopefully it will set me on another path to explore,

thanks for the post, awesome

EDIT: didn't notice TPD's post above mine stating the same thing, WOW I must be on the right path, more amazed now.
    Last edited by Craig; 22nd November 2020 at 20:41.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Constance (24th November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Default Re: NDE, OBE best quotes, continuing thread: great wisdom for us all

Craig we are aligned!! its a profound thought to get. simple in a sense yet profound, and once understood, seems to explain better what we are living, and why

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (24th November 2020), Craig (23rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2