+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Carrie Madej Warns About New Vaccine Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Dr. Carrie Madej Warns About New Vaccine Technology

I'm not for these hurried vaccines at all, even if Trump is pushing it. Even if they give it to us free. Btw Trump was already betrayed by Pfizer in a political game, so why should we trust big pharma with our lives?

Have a listen to Dr. Madej as she explains what is not right about what's going on with these hurried vaccines.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th November 2020), avid (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Billy (14th November 2020), Blacklight43 (14th November 2020), Brigantia (14th November 2020), ceetee9 (14th November 2020), Constance (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Eva2 (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), Ioneo (14th November 2020), Patient (14th November 2020), Satori (14th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (14th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Dr. Carrie Madej Warns About New Vaccine Technology

Luceriferase, patent #060606 = the mark of the Beast

IN YOUR FACE!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Blacklight43 (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), Patient (14th November 2020), toppy (14th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

IN YOUR FACE!
    I wonder if they requested that number or if it was just fate/timing. Either way you have to wonder. Is there really such a thing as coincidence?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), toppy (14th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

This technology is child's play, employing very little science and a whole lot of speculation.

They are using the tools that have come about because of the international effort over two decades ago called the Genome Project. Back then, it took hundreds of labs working round the clock for well over a year just to decipher one set of code from one human being.

Then came polymerase chain reaction technology that could reproduce any segment of DNA many millions of times. This reduced the time to decipher a genetic code to under a week. It was only a matter of perfecting the technology, not the science, to reduce that time to under one day now for a full set of a person's genome.

Combined with, again, advanced tech not advances in science, called gene splicing, it became possible to remove segments of genetic code and replace it with any other code. This is the means by which they wish to inoculate the entire planet - using a virus delivery system with an altered genetic code (mRNA/DNA). That should be stated again for optimum clarity:

The vaccine they intend to introduce to the bloodstreams of every living human being is an altered virus that will commandeer certain cells of the body to produce antibodies to Covid19. The commandeering is the very altering of the bodies DNA, which is what a virus does anyway. So their grand idea is to employ a virus to defeat another virus.

No real science, a whole lot of high tech. Sound familiar?

Here's the pertinent part:
    They theorize that the reprogramming virus will mutate in a few weeks and become most likely inert, as most viruses do. That way the reprogramming does not continue past the time it is needed and does not continue to infect and commandeer every cell in the human body!

To understand its long term effects on the body, the trials must be decades long to be proven safe. Otherwise the program is tantamount to using citizens as guinea pigs.

Wanna use your grand daughter as an experiment, maybe your child, or how about that nasty neighbor down the lane?

This is not your average flu shot, my friends. This is experimentation on the human family.

So when it is time to take the vaccine, and we are given no choice, make sure that your shot is the attenuated live vaccine and not the mRNA recombinant technology variant.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 15th November 2020 at 15:30.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Brigantia (14th November 2020), Constance (23rd November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

IN YOUR FACE!
    I wonder if they requested that number or if it was just fate/timing. Either way you have to wonder. Is there really such a thing as coincidence?
    i could not find prove for that number, just a bunch of wild speculations about a microchipimplant patented by bill gates on that number.

is there any evidence? i couldnt find it at the online patent reg website
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Franny (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), Peace in Oz (14th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,753 times in 5,529 posts

I'm not for these hurried vaccines at all, even if Trump is pushing it. Even if they give it to us free. Btw Trump was already betrayed by Pfizer in a political game, so why should we trust big pharma with our lives?

Have a listen to Dr. Madej as she explains what is not right about what's going on with these hurried vaccines.

Again, removed by one of the enemies of humanity.

LBRY have a copy here: https://lbry.tv/@DrCarrieMadej:9/kla...ns-about-new:7

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (15th November 2020), Constance (23rd November 2020), Franny (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

The creation of vaccines (especially C-19), supports the ongoing torture of animals...not for me on many levels...
    Last edited by lunaflare; 15th November 2020 at 04:46.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Anna70 (24th January 2021), Brigantia (15th November 2020), Eva2 (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Well then, lunaflare, you do not have to worry about the mRNA vaccine for covid19. They skipped the animal trials on that one, that is how you get Warp Speed vaccines - take out the most important step, animal trials.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gnostic9 (16th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,800 times in 2,559 posts

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    The creation of vaccines (especially C-19), supports the ongoing torture of animals...not for me on many levels...
    Totally agree!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Brigantia (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)

IN YOUR FACE!
    i could not find prove for that number, just a bunch of wild speculations about a microchipimplant patented by bill gates on that number.

is there any evidence? i couldnt find it at the online patent reg website
    I saw a link to it here ages ago and bookmarked it in case I wanted to find it again. It relates to a cryptocurrency body data system, not a vaccine.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 15th November 2020 at 16:16.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

gnostic9 (16th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,753 times in 5,529 posts

The Battle for Humanity [VIDEO] with Dr. Carrie Madej

There is a battle raging for humanity. Dr Carrie Madej reveals how Big Tech collaborates with Big Pharma to introduce new technologies in the coming vaccines, that will alter our DNA and turn us into hybrids. This will end humanity as we know it, and start the process of transhumanism: HUMAN 2.0 The plans are to use vaccines to inject nanotechnology into our bodies and connect us to the Cloud and artificial intelligence. This will enable corrupt governments and tech giants to control us, without us being aware of it.

Along with many other useful resources a Dutch website StopWorldControl features this video which is downloadable through here:

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/madej/
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), Constance (23rd November 2020), Harmony (23rd November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread