+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My New Musical HYPNOTTA, sharing for the first time here on Avalon

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,169 times in 3,160 posts

Default Re: My New Musical HYPNOTTA, sharing for the first time here on Avalon

Hello all

I would like to invite you to listen to a new song video from my show. It has to do with NDE, and OBE in a tragic moment when my main Character Nectar looses her best friend to alcohol.

Should my musical www.hypnotta.com see the light of day on stage, I know this song will console many who lost loved ones/ many thanks !

https://www.hypnotta.com/post/new-so...-the-afterlife

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Bluegreen (12th February 2021), Chip (11th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th February 2021), Franny (12th February 2021), Harmony (11th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Wow Doug! The music and the photography are amazing. My ex-sister in law drank herself to death one night. This made me think of her.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Franny (12th February 2021), Harmony (11th February 2021), thepainterdoug (11th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Great work for sure. How did I miss this thread?

Do you have any intentions of recording this as a hard copy, like a CD or a vinyl? I love collecting music and having the physical hard copy with artwork and everything. I'd be happy to pay for it.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th February 2021), Franny (12th February 2021), Harmony (11th February 2021), thepainterdoug (11th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

KAREN, many thanks for listening. Im sorry about your sister. I can understand how this could hit home. I do appreciate your comments and feel free to share with others

STRAT, thanks you. thats an interesting question. Im open to all and time will tell. Perhaps I will release the entire soundtrack. Presently, there are 4 other songs on the main page

www.hypnotta.com
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 11th February 2021 at 22:39.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th February 2021), Franny (12th February 2021), Harmony (11th February 2021), Strat (11th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I listened to this for the second time. The composition and execution grows on you, a revealing picture of the author's heart. Thank you Doug.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th February 2021), Harmony (11th February 2021), thepainterdoug (12th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thanks Amor. hope your doing well

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Constance (11th March 2021), Franny (12th February 2021), Harmony (12th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Doug, it's wonderful. You have such talent, I hope it really does hit the stage someday soon.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Constance (11th March 2021), Harmony (12th February 2021), thepainterdoug (16th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thanks Franny and everyone for your kind support . I will be a guest on UFO Researcher ,Grant Camerons show, Wednesday FEB 17TH 7 pm estime. I will post a link

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Constance (11th March 2021), Harmony (4th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hello Avalon friends. I have released a new song video for my Musical Hypnotta. Hope you enjoy and please sign up for my newsletter.

https://www.hypnotta.com/post/all-is...e-of-vibration

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Bluegreen (11th March 2021), Constance (11th March 2021), Harmony (4th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Well Doug, you look as though you have just jumped ship from a Thor Hyerdall voyage and are hanging out at the Cruising Club in celebration. You may call me "Off Topic instead of Amor." When I was eighteen, I celebrated graduation by a visit to Jones Beach with a school friend and got so sunburned that I still have the freckles on my shoulder after one hundred years. At the graduation ceremony, I was so swollen from sunburn that I looked like a puffer fish. The point I am trying to make is for your safety. The sun is said to be three million miles closer to us now than it was only a very few years ago. Contrary to the false information that our skin cells renew entirely after seven years, I am proof that there is inner genetic damage which continues through the new generation of the cell. I know a lot about the final effects of sun on skin having lived in the tropics and seen the damage of sun bathing in excess. What happens is that the cells become less able to hold water and possibly fat and your skin wrinkles no matter what you do thereafter, that includes baked brains on the back burner in addition. From now on, everyone should wisely wear a broad-rimmed hat, shades and cover all skin when in the sun. Here in Florida it is literally impossible to look directly into the sun even if you try. Bad things are happening and this is a very serious warning for your eyes and everywhere else.

Somewhere recently I read about unpublicized experiments being performed by the Swiss Hadron Collider which said that when pushed to its limit, the Chief Operator had vanished from her chair and everything she was wearing was left on the chair. Since our universe is electrical, I conclude she was teleported to another dimension. Also, I believe that Earth has been Teleported closer to the Sun, possibly in an effort to allow a recent celestial body to occupy its former location. That planet may be the one Teleported from Aldebaran having a large population transporting to live in our Congo at the behest of the Nazi/Reptilian coalition presently complicit in depopulating Earth. Sorry, one thing does seem to lead to another, over the cliff. You look healthy but be careful.

Dolores Cannon is on Youtube.com speaking about life after death and between death and new life. She had been doing it for forty years of hypnosis; you may know all about her already. Good success to you.
    Last edited by amor; 4th August 2022 at 07:51.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2024), Harmony (4th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2