+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sword cutting right through head but energetic?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Sword cutting right through head but energetic?

Hi its me again.
    I want to find out why and what is, a metal slicer being heard in a person head.
    Its energetically and im scared something happened to me. Without my consent. I feel like im me but they say ive put my guy in hell if i dont continue to write
    Im being manipulated by something they say you are in a machine any takers lol. Thx

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Harmony (16th November 2020), Kryztian (16th November 2020), Mercedes (16th November 2020), Rosco1 (16th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Sword cutting right through head but energetic?

Who is THEY. Are either of you connected with the military or secret research? Do you have memory of who you are in private life? I think you should visit doctor who deals with Natural Medicine. I do not trust Psychiatrists who are being used for evil b the deep state. Carefully tell him or her about the details of your life and who you are currently dealing with (have them investigated). Make certain that you are not taking any medications which may be poisoning you and your consciousness. Do "online" research.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Blastolabs (19th January 2021), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Mercedes (16th November 2020), naochan (19th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Reply to Angels 1981 (November 15, 2020) "Sword cutting right through head but energetic.":
    Today is January 18, 2021. Since writing my above replies to you, I have read something somewhere on the internet which may be what is happening to you. You have been told you are in a MACHINE. Your actual, birth body, perhaps is being held in a CLONING MACHINE immersed in a substance. Tissue cut from you is developed in another apparatus into a CLONE in which is somehow inserted a copy of your real memory (what is going on in your functioning brain, which is possibly still in or connected to your birth body). So you will be viewing and acting in our world in a clone's body. Your mentioning of space vehicles suggests you are somehow connected to them in an experimental program and so is your man friend who is in their possession and power, thereby allowing them to blackmail you into cooperation. Begin to pray to the Lord for help. Do not stop. Believe and things will begin to happen which will lead to your release.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    Hi its me again.
    I want to find out why and what is, a metal slicer being heard in a person head.
    Its energetically and im scared something happened to me. Without my consent. I feel like im me but they say ive put my guy in hell if i dont continue to write
    Im being manipulated by something they say you are in a machine any takers lol. Thx
    certainly not healthy inner dialogue. Maybe you should stop listening to it.

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sounds like a psychotic delusion to me.

+ Reply to Thread