+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sword cutting right through head but energetic?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Sword cutting right through head but energetic?

Hi its me again.
    I want to find out why and what is, a metal slicer being heard in a person head.
    Its energetically and im scared something happened to me. Without my consent. I feel like im me but they say ive put my guy in hell if i dont continue to write
    Im being manipulated by something they say you are in a machine any takers lol. Thx

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Harmony (16th November 2020), Kryztian (16th November 2020), Mercedes (16th November 2020), Rosco1 (16th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,511 times in 1,251 posts

Default Re: Sword cutting right through head but energetic?

Who is THEY. Are either of you connected with the military or secret research? Do you have memory of who you are in private life? I think you should visit doctor who deals with Natural Medicine. I do not trust Psychiatrists who are being used for evil b the deep state. Carefully tell him or her about the details of your life and who you are currently dealing with (have them investigated). Make certain that you are not taking any medications which may be poisoning you and your consciousness. Do "online" research.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Mercedes (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread