+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is "alternative thought" now in the balance?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Default Is "alternative thought" now in the balance?

I have been reading in many places the disgust and disillusionment by people in what we are seeing.

Should the appearance of this reality with this election stand as Biden wins , what will we all make of the concept of alternative thought and info?

What are we seeing? No matter what the story of mail in ballots, all should have been arranged to end on election eve. If mail in ballots needed to be used, they should have been factored in and accounted for prior to actual election day. We should have all been notified as to the procedure as we watched the results come in that night.
    Election eve when the poles closed should have been it !

And a good friend, in favor of Biden, claimed he was frightened by Trump not outwardly denouncing white supremicists ! But seems to have no objection in the least to ANTIFA right in front of his own eyes, boots on the ground in real time, destroying peoples businesses, lives and the hateful hurt and violence done to other people.
    How is that?
    And no acknowledgement of Trumps no new wars, attempting the start of better Israel Arab relations. This was once his big rallying cry, and now he finally gets it and its complete silence!
    Black lives now matter to him but dark skinned Arab lives that were dispensable by the millions weren't?
    What happened to beheadings, Isis, the caliphate, Al Quade and so on, once constantly in the news freaking us all out every night. It's gone! WTF!! Is it all now taken for granted and dismissed because Trump is seen as coarse ? I guess his having a big ego and grabbing some butt in his life supersedes all the slaughter and killing other administrations did.

So we in the alt community , are we all now in the balance?

What will all alternative thinking people do with the conspiracy concepts, Q, trust the plan, sealed indictments coming, all the alt media ,truth seeking, the x22,s the shows and the alt reports, if this stands as it does.

Will it all be seen as a fanciful pastime for rebellious souls ? A business? A con game?
    Will the official story , be the story?

What will all do with this reality if this election stands ? Not cause its one party or another, if it was a fair election and I had confidence the American people decided this, I'd have to say, ok, not my choice but it is what it is.

But because the curtain has been pulled back to show the depth of this grand illusion. And how those who see it, intuit and know it in their soul have to suffer with it.

again I say , Inward , the only place for me to go

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (17th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (17th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), Constance (17th November 2020), East Sun (17th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th November 2020), Ewan (17th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (18th November 2020), Hym (18th November 2020), Ioneo (17th November 2020), Ivanhoe (18th November 2020), Journeyman (17th November 2020), ljwheat (18th November 2020), Maknocktomb (18th November 2020), Mike (18th November 2020), O Donna (17th November 2020), Patient (17th November 2020), raregem (18th November 2020), rgray222 (17th November 2020), Sadieblue (17th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), Soda (17th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), T Smith (17th November 2020), toppy (17th November 2020), TrumanCash (17th November 2020), william r sanford72 (18th November 2020), wondering (18th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Is "alternative thought" now in the balance?

As my radio has finally given up the ghost after many years, just in time to miss what is happening in the legal arena relative to the fraudulent behavior of States like Pennsylvania in not allowing Republicans to observe the ballots. I cannot guess what power the Supreme Court might have, if any, over the contrived results. Since I understand that those States are all Democrat controlled, the judges are under paid Democrat/Communist orders, I presume. The White Hats (Navy) must do something to rectify this situation. Nothing is moral or really legal about what the Democrats have and are doing. In my opinion, those people who have voted Democratic have fallen for the lying lines of misinformation spewed by the Democrats on their radio controlled stations and the papers are all owned by the Deep State. The few people to whom I have spoken who say they are Democrats are deeply unaware of what is really going on.

Will all those pedophile, banking thieves and murderers formerly headed for Guantanamo now not be prosecuted and punished? Will the Queen and Pope be re-seated? And on and on. I call on the White Hats and the Navy to put a large spoke in the Democrat/Communist wheel. The repercussions on the rest of the world will bring about the END for ALL if it is not stopped, even for those fools who allowed themselves to be HIRED as ANTIFA. As for George Soros, if he is actually still alive, he can well afford to have those eye bags removed. George, SHAME ON YOU.
    Last edited by amor; 17th November 2020 at 19:14. Reason: typo

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), ljwheat (18th November 2020), Patient (17th November 2020), raregem (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), T Smith (17th November 2020), thepainterdoug (17th November 2020), wondering (18th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Thank you Painter Doug for expressing so well how I feel. The world absolutely HAS to see results and actual proof ASAP because as each day goes by and the mainstream double-down it makes our hopes seem laughable. I don't really want to be negative, but I will say that I'm running out of steam listening to years of 'My sources are telling me' 'the intel I've been given' 'I've been told I'm allowed to tell you blah blah' 'mass arrests have begun' '100s of indictments' 'the take down of the cabal is imminent' not to mention the children (that I sincerely hope) that have been rescued with nothing concrete to show and reassure us. And now, the latest buzz word is 'trust the plan.' I'm concerned that the 'alternative' narrative is just as repetitive and tedious and full of bull **** as the mainstream narrative. By how much have we been infiltrated?

I sometimes wonder if all this is a big psy-op to try and destroy the alternative community - we'll get despondent and drift away resigned .... I wonder how those with newly opened eyes will feel if this turns out to lead us into a cul-de-sac?

All I know is that its 'mission critical' that we get something concrete RIGHT NOW! Time is running out I feel. Instead of hope and promising information from guarded sources, we've been fed over the years, with nothing to back it up, we've lost our freedom, we're censored, poisoned, gagged, imprisoned etc and I hope that enough of us can remain motivated to stand up to this. But on a constructive and positive note, I really appreciate your comment about going inward. Perhaps THIS is the only way forward. That gives me hope.
    I apologize if I've made any of you sad and despondent by my rant. But sometimes its important to be realistic about how things appear. Time is running out for rinse-and-repeating these somewhat extraordinary stories. It feels like stories, reassurances and no action or evidence are draining the energy and that must not happen. BTW, I never have expected a person or organization to save us and the world, but I've been living in hope that exposure of corruption will happen.

Lots of love to you all
    xxx

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

amor (19th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (17th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (18th November 2020), ljwheat (18th November 2020), mokosh (18th November 2020), Oxygen (18th November 2020), raregem (18th November 2020), Soda (17th November 2020), T Smith (17th November 2020), thepainterdoug (17th November 2020), wondering (18th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you Amor and BassPlayer1

Seems were all coming to this crossroad. I have never been a so called "conspiracy guy" as a hobby or an identity. I actually hate that I have been thrust into it just by sheer common sense and a disbelief on whats being told me. I dont want to have to think this way, I want to believe a true story given me.

so we are backed into a corner regarding this. JFK was as the official story they says it is? 9/11 totally honest and legit? Jeffrey Epstein all makes sense??

holding integrity and sanity is quite a job here

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (17th November 2020), East Sun (17th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (18th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (17th November 2020), ljwheat (18th November 2020), Patient (17th November 2020), raregem (18th November 2020), Soda (17th November 2020), wondering (18th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I have been reading in many places the disgust and disillusionment by people in what we are seeing.

Should the appearance of this reality with this election stand as Biden wins , what will we all make of the concept of alternative thought and info?

What are we seeing? No matter what the story of mail in ballots, all should have been arranged to end on election eve. If mail in ballots needed to be used, they should have been factored in and accounted for prior to actual election day. We should have all been notified as to the procedure as we watched the results come in that night.

And a good friend, in favor of Biden, claimed he was frightened by Trump not outwardly denouncing white supremicists ! But seems to have no objection in the least to ANTIFA right in front of his own eyes, boots on the ground in real time, destroying peoples businesses, lives and the hateful hurt and violence done to other people.
    How is that?
    And no acknowledgement of Trumps no new wars, attempting the start of better Israel Arab relations. This was once his big rallying cry, and now he finally gets it and its complete silence!
    Black lives now matter to him but dark skinned Arab lives that were dispensable by the millions weren't?
    What happened to beheadings, Isis, the caliphate, Al Quade and so on, once constantly in the news freaking us all out every night. It's gone! WTF!! Is it all now taken for granted and dismissed because Trump is seen as coarse ? I guess his having a big ego and grabbing some butt in his life supersedes all the slaughter and killing other administrations did.

What will all alternative thinking people do with the conspiracy concepts, Q, trust the plan, sealed indictments coming, all the alt media ,truth seeking, the x22,s the shows and the alt reports, if this stands as it does.

Will it all be seen as a fanciful pastime for rebellious souls ? A business? A con game?

What will all do with this reality if this election stands ? Not cause its one party or another, if it was a fair election and I had confidence the American people decided this, I'd have to say, ok, not my choice but it is what it is.

But because the curtain has been pulled back to show the depth of this grand illusion. And how those who see it, intuit and know it in their soul have to suffer with it.

Your looking at a societal split between low information voters/ easily emotionally manipulated vs people who have done some research (and are also emotionally manipulated, but to a much less degree seemingly).

Trump has, on camera disavowed white supremacy so many times (I think its 16) that the fact that this question is brought up is a great indicator that your friend is a low information participant, or at least a biased one.

This example extends to all your other points as well...

Low information vs (at least somewhat) informed ....

but then how many people that you know (out side of sites like this) that spend hours of their life everyweek actually trying to find out and understand what is happening?

A lot (low information) of people seem more than happy to be fed information in tiny short sound bites or just read headlines on articles (that often are DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED in the body of the article).

You are seeing the culmination of the mentality lazy vrs the less so....

biden wont win, that's already a forgone conclusion if you look at the data (and sans some extreme event), those that believe he has anywhere near a chance I try to ask questions to but am often shut down with emotional based statements, not facts.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

amor (19th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (18th November 2020), Hym (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (18th November 2020), ljwheat (18th November 2020), Mike (18th November 2020), raregem (18th November 2020), Reinhard (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020), wondering (18th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

hey Target T, thanks and I get it. Try telling them that. They are so sure people like us are so wrong.
    And these are" intelligent "people according to the norms of our society.

i sure hope your right regarding the election

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (18th November 2020), Hym (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (18th November 2020), ljwheat (18th November 2020), raregem (18th November 2020), Reinhard (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), wondering (18th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

hey Target T, thanks and I get it. Try telling them that. They are so sure people like us are so wrong.
    And these are" intelligent "people according to the norms of our society.
    I'm trying the same, the tattoo's you see in my pic were meant to start intellectual conversations (just one of my many prompts I set up before I realized you can lead a horse to water, but it will kick you in the face if it's not ready to drink....), but that almost never happens.

Most people seek comfort, or validation for their stances... it's unfortunate but I've found the best way to function is be available for questions... but don't push it (it won't be appreciated).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Ewan (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (18th November 2020), ljwheat (18th November 2020), raregem (18th November 2020), Reinhard (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The added thing that contributes to all this is that the State (in all its forms around the world) has infantalized the population - or at least is trying too. We're little six year olds now that have to be told how to wash our hands, to stand behind the line, don't walk left walk right, don't hug, don't have a funeral, 'don't be selfish and kill granny' and in the case of Dr. Tam here in Canada, how to have sex with a mask on or preferably in front of your partner via Zoom!!! Big corporations and companies 'thinking for us', and taking responsibility for what's best for us by controlling what we can read, post, watch and say and think. I hope Trump succeeds, but regardless whether people like Trump or not, we have social media corporate giants taking the decision that we cannot receive information from the U.S President - the sheer audacity of attempting to remove our power but also a president!!! It's for US to decide!!! Anyway, I don't know how many others here are in a similar situation, but I've been happily and harmoniously married for nine years to a lovely compassionate man ... we very rarely argue at all. But the Covid/election situation is causing tension. He believes in the vaccine, believes Trump is a Nazi Fascist etc and he said to me this morning "If you keep going on about feeling anxious of the vaccine, there's going to be problems in our home!" I know I'm not alone and this situation is playing out in countless relationships, families and friendships across the globe and the fact is, that right now, 'be patient and trust the plan' isn't very helpful. I feel real hard facts and evidence need to hit the mainstream ... the numbers of us folk are growing which is wonderful, but we need more ... I'm shocked at how many intelligent, kind and thoughtful people have slotted in to the groove of having their lives and intimacy being controlled and dictated to by politicians and 'experts' for 'the greater good.'
    I'll run around naked down my high street the day 'experts' 'health officials' and politicians suggest nutrition and diet and boosting the immune system! Our local councillor today announced that she's requested a 'task force' to help enforce lock down rules!!! Imagine how much this will cost and how the money would be better invested in helping working/furloughed families eat healthily on a budget. Tax payers money squandered on propaganda could help provide food, herbs, spices and supplements for those who need it. Meanwhile .... McDonalds, Walmart, Tacobell will be allowed to serve and feed their junk, and that's fine, I'm not wanting to dictate what people eat, but there's no mention or help for the immune system .... My fantasy hope is that the Dominion Server saga will come to light and halt all this insanity in its tracks ..

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Ewan (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Ivanhoe (18th November 2020), Open Minded Dude (18th November 2020), Reinhard (18th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    in the case of Dr. Tam here in Canada, how to have sex with a mask on or preferably in front of your partner via Zoom!!!
    WTF??

hahaha... omg... that's insane..

I hope condoms were mentioned because.... if not.... hahahaahahaaa
    Last edited by TargeT; 18th November 2020 at 04:51.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

How is that?

Your looking at a societal split between low information voters/ easily emotionally manipulated vs people who have done some research (and are also emotionally manipulated, but to a much less degree seemingly).

Trump has, on camera disavowed white supremacy so many times (I think its 16) that the fact that this question is brought up is a great indicator that your friend is a low information participant, or at least a biased one.

This example extends to all your other points as well...

Low information vs (at least somewhat) informed ....

but then how many people that you know (out side of sites like this) that spend hours of their life everyweek actually trying to find out and understand what is happening?

A lot (low information) of people seem more than happy to be fed information in tiny short sound bites or just read headlines on articles (that often are DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED in the body of the article).

You are seeing the culmination of the mentality lazy vrs the less so....

biden wont win, that's already a forgone conclusion if you look at the data (and sans some extreme event), those that believe he has anywhere near a chance I try to ask questions to but am often shut down with emotional based statements, not facts.

I might add one more type of voter to your list - the deliberately naive compartmentalizers.

These types are entrenched emotionally, but are also dimly aware that their arguments are mostly illogical and easily disproven by facts. When you approach them with facts, they go wide-eyed in horror and begin stumbling backwards as if you're approaching them wielding a machete.

Their worst fear is being proven wrong. They are so emotionally attached/addicted to the moral high ground they've assumed that to be shown to be in error would be akin to yanking heroin out of the hands of a long term addict.

At some point they've decided that the discomfort their cognitive dissonance gives them isn't quite as bad as the discomfort they'd feel by just acknowledging that they may be in error. So they just cling to their sh!t for dear life.

Most people can't tolerate any emotional disturbance at all, even if it might ultimately result in a cathartic break thru. I think that's why they get so hysterical when presented with the facts. Of course this is a symptom of all the coddling and the "safe space" culture we've perpetuated in recent years.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Ewan (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Journeyman (18th November 2020), Reinhard (18th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

also, it's quite sad that facts and logic are now largely regarded as "alternative thought"

this is the feelings over facts brigade thing. much alternative thought has now been tagged and labeled as "attack" by the far left. it doesn't matter that it's true - if it hurts someone's feelings it's an "attack". we've been discouraged from uttering the truth by lunatics who have now decided that those truths might be transphobic, racist, or whatever.

the current political climate has forced us to forfeit objective reality in favor of subjective feelings. as a result, objective reality is now regarded as "alternative thought", and is very quickly being regarded as taboo. the whole goal of it all is to ultimately create an environment where making sense is a crime

sanity is now in the balance, I'd say.
    Last edited by Mike; 18th November 2020 at 07:06.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Ewan (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Orph (18th November 2020), Reinhard (18th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    - the sheer audacity of attempting to remove our power but also a president!!! It's for US to decide!!!

Anyway, I don't know how many others here are in a similar situation, but I've been happily and harmoniously married for nine years to a lovely compassionate man ... we very rarely argue at all. But the Covid/election situation is causing tension. He believes in the vaccine, believes Trump is a Nazi Fascist etc and he said to me this morning "If you keep going on about feeling anxious of the vaccine, there's going to be problems in our home!"
    No chance on him watching a documentary or reading a book you could show him? There's a wealth of resources in the Avalon Library presenting convincing arguments.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome.
    Last edited by Ewan; 18th November 2020 at 11:05. Reason: spelling

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Ewan, I've tried in the past and it doesn't go that well. But your suggestion is worth me having a closer look at some videos and having another go. Take care xx

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Ewan (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I think that identity has been so sold to everyone, and now has become so paramount in everyones life, that being right is the main ingredient that maintains that identity.

All false of course but no one wants to ever be caught saying , I didn't know that

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), gord (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (18th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), william r sanford72 (18th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 times in 912 posts

I have not one close relationship with anyone who spouts msm crap, sjw/only-the-chosen-oppressed matter, plandemic ignorance or the slave mind mentality. If I was planning this all to put a deeper control mechanism, a more effective Orwellian dystopia into effect, I would have chosen Trump to usher it all in. Though he is not the grand distraction, as the puppet never is, he fits the bill perfectly. Now we get to see ourselves as we are.

Talking with a friend yesterday I reminded him of all the things most people believe are true. I reminded him of common ground.

This response from me was prompted by him complaining about the present president not conceding the election.
    I reminded him that clinton told biden not to concede.

Then I recalled the apparent theft of the 2000 election from Gore and the highly unlikely production of the 9/11 FFlag that led to the death of many, the theft of billions from taxpayers funds, etc. if Gore's team, and most here know what that means, had fought longer to dive deeper into the reality of the facts, the real votes, the disenfranchised minority votes gone, etc.. I reminded him that it is important for future elections of any candidate that the in depth details of each vote being accurately and openly reviewed and then counted, or dismissed, in order that all elections be representative of those things that the citizens choose.

It all came down to working together and coming to a common understanding of some basic facts that we both believe to be accurate, those things that make sense.

My final remark to my friend was to open up and allow his mind to see other viewpoints. I told him he is surely misinformed about facts if the only place he gets his "news" is from the t.v.. (I could make a packet, hand him a thumb drive of all of those t.v. presenters repeating the same lines over and over again, but Conan O'Brian did that years ago..Seen it here, often, on Avalon.) I gave him a quote about the dangers of relying on news sources alone...'If you don't get any news you are uninformed. If you get your news from a news source you are MISINFORMED.' With the internet and those first person experiences, at least you get chance to see a wider, unfiltered truth about anything important.

I suggested he get a computer and view some other, not 'alternative', sites not censored by those who keep pedaling the lies we both know are not true...JFK's murder, 9/11, etc.. Either way, my friend, let's enjoy the day and get some work done on these garages.

I don't go to my friend's places to talk politics, nor do they come here to be lectured. I have no idea to convince them of anything. It usually is an affirmation of them being informed or being deeply emotionally manipulated by watching t.v.. Therein tells me that the choice is to lighten the load of others. I can only talk in the language of humor and the power of facing the truth with them....

I reminded him of many who fight for the rights of others who they disagree with, like the concept of the aclu and people like me, the many like me, those who are much better than me in their own way, as I am known for fighting with the emotional skills needed to protect those oppressed on my jobs.

As in all walks of life, the real b*^ch is all the wasted time we don't get our shared works and our shared playing done. That's where the living is at. I have chosen only a small leadership position in my career life to preclude most of that drama queen crap, so I can enjoy the work, the play, the journey I am on. The sharing... well, that for many of us here, is not a thing to be counted on. It is the gift within the discomfort, the ultimate reconnect to.....purpose(s). The rarity of Avalon someday will become commonplace. Until then, Thanks!

Their is no uncomfortable truth. When people are so emotionally manipulated we know that labels have consequences that prohibit the simple acts of listening and that listening is an opportunity to refocus and refine ourselves. There are many reasons, valid excuses even, for people to disconnect from living in the truth. Understanding those pressures gives insight into the healing a society needs to prevent the disconnect many have from even listening.

How profound is it to recognize that a large group of weak souls, constantly morphing from one crime against humanity to the other, is attracted to distracting others from the profit of their manipulations, calling the truth, some what accurately, "ALTERNATIVE".

Their words alone, in this context of being manipulated, in their devilish construct, tell the unaware that your NATIVE and natural self, your true being, is the product of your unnatural "alter". Of course in their dark construct your alter can only be bourne of a disturbed life. They always visit the subconscious, intel training courses, when they know few understand it or even control it with the easy logic, or self respect. You know the thing they always attack is the mechanical aspect of the mind, neither moral or immoral.

In truth their medium has always been a distraction, for in all of their entertainment and media, things often not entertaining nor certainly not from the middle, the medial, there lives only the shadow of the heart and truth of any matter concerning our well being.

I see the choice as being the same with those who are well aware also, as they know what they know already. Some affirmation is good, yet for me it's about removing the over thinking, because it is not what this journey is about, no matter how ego-affirming, fact-checking, fear-removing it is.

Very few are those who will make a difference either way, so why not enjoy the interior battle that becomes the unimaginable and indescribable journey, while you have the opportunity. None so good as now.
    Last edited by Hym; 18th November 2020 at 20:55.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Constance (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Mike (18th November 2020), Open Minded Dude (18th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

I sincerely understand and appreciate the need to go inward and the value of that. But, speaking only for myself, I feel that going inward, though necessary and important—indispensable even—leaves the job half done. It is not what we know or believe inwardly that alone counts, but it is what we do with what we know and believe inwardly that also counts.

My “inward” must express itself “outwardly”, and vice versa. The trick, I believe, is to accomplish that without intentionally or recklessly harming others (including nature), but rather, working towards a common cause beneficial to all who chose to participate. An abundance mentality, as opposed to a scarcity mentality, coupled with acceptance of others and their diversity, as opposed to rejection of others and a need to control them, is, among other relatively simple things, essential.

Again, speaking only for myself.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

amor (19th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), Constance (19th November 2020), Ewan (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), Mike (19th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

I brought up the discussion on Venezuela and I ask myself the question can Trump change his mind? In his tenure he did not create conflicts with foreign countries and the Middle East, so why go after Maduro? Heard, this covid masquerade should end so when I heard that, I was intoxicated with life. Then the present caught up with me by telling me that Macron can resist and not want to listen to Mike Pompéo. There is so much financial gain with the vaccine market. Reality catches up with us and dreams die off, like the caterpillar becoming a butterfly. Let's be patient, this is what we all need. Good night and may our sweetest dreams come true

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

amor (19th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Mike (19th November 2020), thepainterdoug (19th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Well said Doug.

It feels like being in a cartoon - or in a Twilight Zone episode. So surreal, so incredible. There are no words. It's insane.

It seems the woke crowd needs to splash some water on their faces, maybe take a cold shower or something. They don't seem to be fully awake yet. These crazy social media hubs are only bringing out the worst, venial, banal, and most base in people. The woke are narcissistic to a fault.

All we can do is like we always do, keep on keeping on as best we can, together. What else we gonna do? We already stand for what is good and simple, fair and true. We always have. This will change nothing with us. It is still game on, it might always be so, I don't know.

I have a feeling that when the job is done and the good win the day, we will look for other places and other times, on countless distant suns where we can again hold the light until all can see.

I think we like our far flung adventures...

It's our job. Let's make sure it is a job well done!

Thanks Doug, and fellow light workers.
    I am honored to be in this company.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Constance (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Mike (19th November 2020), thepainterdoug (19th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Ernie said
    "All we can do is like we always do, keep on keeping on as best we can, together. What else we gonna do? We already stand for what is good and simple, fair and true. We always have. This will change nothing with us. It is still game on, it might always be so, I don't know."

THANKS ERNIE yes so true. the dye is cast, I will be who I have always been. just a little more wise with a bigger overview.

and btw watching the gov gavin newsome story at a large gathering in a restaurant, no masks all doing exactly the opposite of what he is imposing on everyone!
    and to see a lone CA water boarder by himself out in the ocean with no one near him being cuffed for no mask!!! this is totally enraging to me! the freakin hypocrisy !!! these people are sickening!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Constance (19th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I'm laughing Doug. You have a TEMPER.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Constance (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), thepainterdoug (19th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast