+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Human Brain and The Universe

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Human Brain and The Universe

I came across this article and found it interesting on the commonalities between our brain and the observable universe.

https://www.sciencealert.com/wildly-...f-the-universe

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

Constance (19th November 2020), Did You See Them (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Orph (19th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th November 2020), toppy (19th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: The Human Brain and The Universe

It's always been about size.
    Consciousness can shrink or expand and cross boundaries.

I'd like to see a video similar to the "Size of Stars" video but going in the other direction !
    I've always been fascinated with the huge distances in relation to size of charged particles.

This is quiet interesting as a follow up.

https://casswww.ucsd.edu/archive/pub...ial/scale.html
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 19th November 2020 at 19:29.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Contribution to "Did you see them." Thank you for https://casswww.ucsd.edu/archive/pub...ial/scale.html
    (the illustration was/is of the various particles from electron to subatomic inside the nucleus of the atom.)

This picture makes it easier for me to explain what scientists today express as the atomic structure from quarks out to the electrons and their originating points which they call the strong and the weak forces. It is my belief that there is only one force which keeps changing its form, location, rotation and value depending on where it is in relation to its similar neighbors.

If the Universe is really in the shape of a doughnut, as shown by the creator of this view, then there are crossing lines forming the "flower of life," the points of which I see as being fulcrums of pinwheels moving in the same direction as that of its neighbors. Through these Fulcrums exit swirling pinwheel energies. When the neighboring arms of these Pinwheels cross each other in their rotation, intersections occur at various angles, sending the "resultants" of the intersections off into other angles of motion. These various intersections of the resultants, from origination to infinity, become very complicated, resulting in what we imagine to be wave forms twisting and turning, which is the foundation of the existence of MATTER as we know it.

Now the existence of the STRONG and the WEAK forces actually are made up of the same "THOUGHT substance" as expressed in the Bible: And God said, "Let there be..." What creates the difference in STRENGTH is the relative distance of the wave form or particle which is in constant change moving from or to the NEAREST FULCRUM's arms. When the distance to and from a fulcrum is equal, the forces of angular momentum of the turning arms exerting their force will determine how near or far is the closest fulcrum which will influence whether the particle changes from WEAK to STRONG and vice versa (read this as from positive to negative). Quantum Computers, I should imagine, would be required to keep track of all of this. For us to really understand the transitions created by MIND into SPACE/TIME STRUCTURE, which we visualize in our present physical dream manifestation, is actually a transition from PHYSICS TO METAPHYSICS.

What I am trying to get to is that we are DREAMING THE SPACE/TIME UNIVERSE, and the outer Universe of stars and galaxies is actually a mental projection of scenes occurring here in our consciousness on Earth. Now, I do have some proof of this in the Seahorse Nebula of the Magellanic Cloud which I will describe below. However, I have recognized many earthly scenes shown astronomically, such as humanoids on a lighted motorcycle and many others which were not identifiable by name.

The scene depicted in the Seahorse Nebula is not a seahorse. I have used some software nature has put in my brain to express what I am seeing (which casually may look like confusion but is rectified into sensible forms). Now stay with me. This is important. I am going to attempt to explain what I see in a rectified image of this picture. It is actually a picture which took place on Planet Earth where we live, which is projected by our Mind's Eye, as part of our astronomical sky.

Look at: Nasa Star Cluster NGC 2074

I will attempt to describe the picture first and then perhaps say in what part of the picture the object is shown. If you have this information, you should be able to recreate what I am seeing.

In my opinion, this is a scene which is most likely to have taken place in Argentina because of the Gauchos (if that is what the riders on the horses managing cattle are called). The riders are wearing Blue Hats (with the front and back lids secured to the crown of the hat, similar to what bull fighters wear). These riders are sitting on Blue Blankets. The most visible horse in the foreground (the so-called Seahorse) is actually the head, neck and front legs of a Horse on which the Gaucho is sitting. Farther into the foreground on the lower right are two Steer, the closer one having only one horn curved inward which looks somewhat Yellow. Just in front of this Steer's head can be seen the front view of a second Steer's head. I forgot to mention first that this scene is apparently taking place at an arena, similar to Bullfighting Arenas. From the middle of the picture in the foreground and moving to the left, the viewing stand of the arena appears to begin and curve away into the distance at the top right-middle of the picture. In the distance of the arena there is another rider with Blue Hat on what is clearly a horse and not a sea horse with Blue Blanket. There is the suggestion of another Steer in his vicinity.

Now, to what I consider the most interesting part is a view of three humans. In the immediate left corner of the foreground is a young woman with long blonde hair and tan coat and hat which is shaped like a nurse's cap. Very close to her on her left, which actually extends further right into the picture, is a handsome young man about 30 or so. His hair was reddish blonde, eyes very blue, wearing a heavy brown, well-tailored coat. (I had a previous picture of this scene in which the colors were more vivid, but it has been accidentally removed.) Immediately moving to the right, actually touching his face is the circular black hat of a woman whose body is turned to the rail of the arena. This is a well-made black hat (I am familiar with the style-materials of the era) and a well-tailored brown coat (judging from the seam from shoulder to shoulder on the back of her coat). The stands are apparently filled with people who cannot be seen individually.

This is also important. Apparently, there are images interposing between the astronomer and the viewed scene which occupy a position somewhere in space but are overlaid on the line of sight of the scene. I speak of a very long, exaggerated bird's beak and head showing left eye crossing from the lower right of the scene and interfering with the view of the most visible rider on the horse in the foreground who is on the right. One last thought is that perhaps the FULCRUMS are what we call BLACK HOLES into which matter twists and turns out of view and exits on the other side as a birthing Galaxy.
    Last edited by amor; 29th November 2020 at 21:39. Reason: typo

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Thank you Macnocktomb for giving me the opportunity to suggest the above connection between our brain, the world of existence around us and our seemingly disconnected space world which is actually, along with everything else, INSIDE US. Metaphysics.
    Last edited by amor; 29th November 2020 at 21:38. Reason: Typo

+ Reply to Thread