+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to AVOID being vaccinated

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Default Re: How to AVOID being vaccinated

Lets not forget what this thread is about it is how to avoid getting vaccines especially the covid one.

One recent confessed vaccine avoider may help the case as he goes against the argument that not having the vacine is against science.

Elon Musk says he WON'T get a coronavirus vaccine, nor will his family, because he's 'not at risk' and says the pandemic has 'questioned my faith in humanity' because people have become 'irrational'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-not-risk.html

i still don't trust this man as I believe his neural link maybe even more potentially dangerous on a soul level than new vaccine technology but good to have him on side on this issue.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th December 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th June 2021), Ewan (23rd November 2020), fifi (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), graciousb (8th December 2020), Harmony (23rd November 2020), janette (8th June 2021), Metaphor (23rd November 2020), petra (23rd November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

"They" might wish to stick a needle in me and "I" might wish to stick some LSD in the tea urn in the house of commons ...

But neither are going to happen !

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Annacarl (7th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th December 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), Dorjezigzag (23rd November 2020), Eva2 (7th June 2021), Ewan (24th November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), graciousb (8th December 2020), Harmony (23rd November 2020), janette (8th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,614 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    People will certainly want to avoid this vaccination if they can.

Joseph Farrell is back with the best of this weeks News and Views from the Nefarium where he offers his view on the vaccines. Pay particular attention to the part where he talks about the widespread adverse reactions to the vaccine starting at 11:00. They will be so severe that the in the UK they are accepting bids to develop an AI system to track expected high volume of adverse drug reactions and to assure no details of those reactions are missed.
    Great presentation with a lower dose of the high octane from JPF here

Here's a link to the AI tender that he mentions:

https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NO...N:HTML&tabId=1
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th December 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), Dorjezigzag (23rd November 2020), Ewan (24th November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (23rd November 2020), janette (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55048438

Vaccination will be required to fly, says Qantas chief - other airlines to follow
    Love is all you need

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Constance (24th November 2020), Ewan (24th November 2020), janette (8th June 2021), petra (24th November 2020), Tintin (6th December 2020), TomKat (25th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Finally some pretty comprehensive background on what has been involved in the much hailed Oxford Vaccine being trialled with AstraZeneca and perhaps the UK government's first choice. Until now, as is usually the case, information made available to the general public through mainstream news outlets is sketchy (surprise surprise) to say the least and of course by design omitted from periodic press briefings. "Take what you're told." being the underlying message being promulgated.

Well, probably not actually and not before we have good science to inform choice, not the least of which pertaining to clinical trial outcomes.

There are a fair few (good) links here but I've opted to highlight those that may inform the reader as to perhaps why one might wish to "avoid" "the" (sic) vaccine.

Hilda Bastian scientist, blogger and cartoonist, who has also written for Wired outlines the timeline of the Oxford trial here:

Source: Hilda Bastian

A TIMELINE OF THE OXFORD-ASTRAZENECA COVID-19 VACCINE TRIALS

It’s very complicated, so no wonder there has been a lot of confusion. Errors, information gaps, and mistaken assumptions were common in the rush of coverage of the press release of interim phase 3 results for the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Oxford University, its spinout company Vaccitech, and AstraZeneca. This post summarizes information I have gathered to keep track of clinical research progress for this vaccine. It provides a bibliographic base for my post at WIRED about some aspects of the interim phase 3 analysis. (You can see my other WIRED posts here.)

If you are looking for specific documents, you can also browse through my collection of studies and trial-related records on Covid-19 vaccines published by their developers to see key records for this trial. (There’s an explanation of this collection and how to use it at the end of this post.)

April

First human trial of this vaccine began: a phase 1/2 trial in the UK (called COV001), with a comparison group receiving meningococcal vaccine.

Soon after the phase 1/2 trial began, study arms were added with 6-hourly doses of acetaminophen (paracetamol) for 24 hours, in an attempt to reduce the rate of adverse events.
    May

A preprint of a preclinical research for the vaccine was released, receiving criticism for over-optimistic interpretation. It has since been published in Nature. If you’re interested in preclinical research, there are 4 records for these studies on this vaccine.

The Oxford vaccine became the first non-Chinese Covid-19 vaccine to reach phase 3 trial stage, with a phase 2/3 trial in the UK. It was originally registered with 14 arms, aiming for 10,260 participants. And again, the comparison group was meningococcal vaccine.

June

A phase 3 trial in healthcare workers in Brazil was approved by local authorities, and it got underway by the end of the month. This trial was originally aiming for 2,000 participants.

July

This month, they started a phase 1/2 trial for 2,000 participants in South Africa, to see how the vaccine worked in people who were HIV positive compared to people who were HIV negative. It wasn’t very standardized: for example, follow-up and taking blood samples varied, and there were arms where people getting one and two doses were mixed together.

BNT/Pfizer announced if all went well with earlier tests, they would go into a 30,000-person phase 3 trial in the US in late July. And they did: it started on July 27, the same day as Moderna’s 30,000-person phase 3 trial in the US.

The results of the phase 1/2 trial of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK were published, and the protocol for the trial was published with it in an appendix. The adverse effects were indeed high: I wrote it about this at WIRED. While promoting these findings, the developers said they, too, were planning a US trial with 30,000 people.

August

An update on recruitment progress on August 14: 8,000 people in the phase 2/3 trial in the UK; 3,032 in phase 3 trial Brazil; 914 in phase 1/2 trial in South Africa.

A phase 2/3 trial started in India for 1,600 participants. It compared the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine with saline placebo, and a locally-produced version of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

Further changes were made to the trial register entry for the phase 2/3 trial in the UK, some of which related to exploring whether an injection was inducing immunity to the harmless virus vector component of the vaccine.

A phase 3 trial in the US for 30,000 participants was registered, with a saline placebo arm.

A phase 1/2 trial for 256 participants in Japan was registered.

September

On September 6, the trials for this vaccine were put on hold around the globe, while a serious adverse event in the UK trial was investigated. It was the second time there had been a hold to investigate a serious adverse event, a standard process in clinical trials. I detail the steps in the early weeks here. Although details provided publicly are sketchy, both were apparently neurological events, one of which was assessed as unrelated to the vaccine; the other was not deemed related to the vaccine but was not cleared of a relationship either. All the trials except the US one resumed fairly soon.

The protocol for the US trial of the AstraZeneca vaccine was released to the public on September 20.

They applied to the Brazilian authorities to expand the trial to 10,000 people.

October

Details of AstraZeneca’s contract with the Brazilian government were reported: the government is to pay US$300 million, even if the vaccine is never approved. (These contract arrangements are usually not made public.)

On October 12, the trial register entry for the UK phase 2/3 trial was updated again, expanding the trial to 28 arms and 12,390 participants.

The death of a participant in the Brazilian trial was reported. The trial would later be halted for a short period of time. Although there was no official statement from the company or drug regulator, there were reports that the person was in the placebo group and died by suicide.

On October 23, the FDA cleared the US trial to resume, without providing details of the serious adverse event that had put the trial on hold. At the end of the month, the US trial was expanded to 40,051 anticipated participants, including from sites in Latin America.

A trial of 400 people to test immune responses in the local population was announced for Kenya. (I haven’t identified a trial register entry for it, and haven’t tried local registries.)

November

A phase 3 trial with 300 people was announced for Italy. (I haven’t identified a trial register entry for it, and haven’t tried local registries.)

Sometime in the early-mid part of the month, the Brazilian trial was reportedly fully recruited with over 10,000 healthcare workers, but was seeking additional participants over the ages of 55 and 65.

On November 9, BNT/Pfizer became the first vaccine to release an interim analysis for a large phase 3 trial, indicating that the vaccine efficacy rate was over 90%. And they released an updated protocol for the trial, which had grown to over 43,000 participants. (I wrote about the press release’s results at WIRED.)

On November 11, the Serum Institute of India reported that the now phase 3 trial there for 1,600 people was fully recruited, and they intended to apply for emergency use authorization soon. They had manufactured 40 million doses in anticipation.

November 16, and Moderna announced its interim analysis for its 30,000-person trial, with 95% vaccine efficacy.

BNT/Pfizer announced on November 18 that they had reached their final minimum number of events (170 people with symptomatic Covid-19), with 95% vaccine efficacy after 2 doses, including 94% efficacy in people over the age of 65.

And on the same day, November 18, the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine’s phase 2 results from their phase 2/3 trial in the UK were published in The Lancet. The media hype for this study was on signs of immunogenicity in older people. But I thought the really big news here was what was in the appendix. Just as they had with the phase 1/2 previously, they published the trial protocol with the results.

And there was an unexpected plot twist: instead of individual interim analysis plans for each of their very different trials, they were proposing a meta-analysis of 2-dose groups from 4 extremely different independent trials: the phase 1/2 trials in the UK and South Africa, the phase 2/3 trial in the UK, and the phase 3 trial in Brazil. I explained it in a tweet thread. And as I stress in an explainer post about understanding data in meta-analyses, a key issue is not combining trials that aren’t similar enough. Given the radical concept here – using meta-analysis for efficacy without a major single phase 3 trial – the protocol is very light on details about this proposal. And they didn’t specify what number of events (symptomatic Covid-19 illness) would trigger this combined analysis. On November 19, in an interview, they said it would be 53.

On November 20, there was a report that Anvisa, the Brazilian FDA equivalent, had publicly registered a change in the statistical analysis plan for the Oxford/AstraZeneca phase 3 trial in Brazil. There were no details of what it was, according to the report, but for it to be registered in that way meant it was something important.

On November 23, Oxford/AstraZeneca released an interim analysis that pooled the results of some subgroups of just the UK phase 2/3 trial and the Brazilian phase 3 trial. I discuss it in some detail at WIRED. It doesn’t seem likely to me that the timing of the change lodged by Anvisa and this analysis is a coincidence.

Where does this leave us? I discuss issues and red flags in detail at WIRED, but a few major issues didn’t fit there. The press release doesn’t provide the most basic level of detail to enable us to understand what they did: we don’t know how the percentages were derived, exactly what the comparisons were, or what the level of uncertainty (confidence intervals) is around the numbers they reported. We don’t know if they had enough severe Covid-19 events to draw meaningful conclusions about that critical issue.

Given the enormous difference in when second injections were given – in the Brazilian trial it could be up to 3 months – we really need to see what happened to the people in that interval. The primary analyses for efficacy are done after the second injection – but to get an idea of likely effectiveness, we also need to know what happened in between shots, and how many people didn’t get that second shot at all. That’s important for any two-shot vaccine, but it’s particularly critical for one with a high rate of adverse events.

Bottom line? When you consider the press releases from BNT/Pfizer and Moderna alongside the detail they report in their protocols and for their very large coordinated trials generally, it’s easy to be confident those vaccines work very well – even though there’s still a lot to know.

With the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, though, the combination of what we know about their trials, the twists and turns of their interim analysis process, and the contents of the press release, the case for having serious doubts about those results is strong. We certainly don’t want to throw babies out with the bath water. Just because the trials and data analyses are badly flawed, doesn’t mean that the vaccine is too. It just means that the US trial – including any new dosing regimen they want to test – has to be rigorous, and it’s indispensable. What’s just happened has the hallmarks of being “Plan B” after the big US trial they talked about in July took so long to get off the ground – only to be grounded for weeks because of safety review. But “Plan A” shouldn’t all that far off.

Meanwhile, the mRNA vaccines from BNT/Pfizer and Moderna are well down the road. Results for 3 inactivated virus vaccines are just around the corner: 1 from Sinovac, and 2 from Sinopharm. And it probably won’t be all that long till we start hearing more about Johnson & Johnson’s single shot vaccine.

Hilda Bastian

Originally posted on November 25, 2020

Disclosures: My only interest in Covid-19 trials is as a person worried about the virus, as one of my sons is immunocompromised. I have worked for an institute of the NIH in the past, but not any of the institutes working on Covid-19 vaccines. More about me.

Notes on my collection of clinical trial records on Zotero

This is a publicly accessible collection I update regularly. It includes any Covid-19 vaccine with published preclinical, clinical trial results, or trial protocols. If a phase 3 trial starts (or is about to) without any prior publications, that trial would also be included. Once a vaccine is in the collection, clinical trial register entries for that vaccine are also added.

When trials are registered in more than clinical trials registry, the multiple records may or may not be in the collection: If I have located a record in ClinicalTrials.gov, I do not hunt for additional registrations. For my own convenience in keeping an overview of vaccine progress, when preprints appear later in journals, I over-write the original record with the journal article.

The entries are tagged by vaccine and what type of record it is – phase 2 results, or a trial protocol, for example. Those tags are bottom left: clicking on any of the record types will narrow down the list of records to those types of records and/or specific vaccines. Double-click on any of the actual records, and it will take you to it. Clicking off a specific vaccine’s tag will get you into the full collection for all vaccines with published results and/or phase 3 trials. For example, this link shows all the protocols I know of.

You can notify me of anything missing either via Twitter or via a comment on one of my Covid-19 vaccine monthly updates at PLOS. (I moderate comments at the blog, so if you want your message to stay private, just say so.)

Copyright © 2020. Hilda Bastian. Creative Commons License.

RESOURCE selection linked in the article:

Criticism of the Oxford Coronavirus Vaccine by Derek Lowe in Science Magazine
    May 2020: https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...avirus-vaccine

The AstraZeneca Covid Vaccine Data Isn't Up to Snuff by Hilda Bastian for Wired
    Nov 2020: https://www.wired.com/story/the-astr...t-up-to-snuff/

Trial protocols: https://www.zotero.org/groups/252857...DSR6TC/library
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Ewan (25th November 2020), janette (8th June 2021), TomKat (25th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

This type of inconvenience enforcement seems to be gaining traction.

Furious travellers vow to boycott Qantas over plan to BAN to passengers who refuse to get immunised as part of sweeping new Covid rules - but others back the airline's 'no jab, no fly' policy
    • Airlines are looking at strict new rules for international flights post-coronavirus
    • Qantas to overhaul travel conditions to make coronavirus vaccine compulsory
    • Social media exploded with angry anti-vaxxers after Alan Joyce's announcement
    • Some vowed to boycott the airline, while others praised Qantas' safety pledge
    Furious travellers have vowed to boycott Qantas after the airline revealed passengers who refused to be immunised against coronavirus would be banned from international flights.

Airline boss Alan Joyce on Monday made international headlines after announcing the strict new rule would come into effect once a vaccine becomes available.

Sewage testing on planes, monitoring ankle bracelets and DNA testing are also being considered to keep passengers safe.

The announcement has caused outrage among some Australian travellers.

'Making a potentially dangerous and unnecessary vaccine a mandatory condition before flight is a step too far,' one tweet reads.

'I wont be flying with Qantas again until this rule is abolished.'

'How about no? I'll get a vaccine after I've seen them in use for a year or two before I decide to use it,' another posted.

'I'm in no hurry to be flying anywhere I can't fly or drive myself thanks.'

Mr Joyce revealed his airline will overhaul its terms and conditions for travel where a coronavirus vaccination will be a compulsory requirement for passengers heading abroad, which could be as early as next year.

For international travellers, we will ask people to have a vaccination before they get on the aircraft,' he told A Current Affair.

'Certainly, for international visitors coming out and people leaving the country we think that's a necessity.'

Singapore now requires incoming travellers over the age of 12 to wear electronic monitoring devices if they're not staying in a dedicated quarantine facility, while Hong Kong has a similar policy.

Papua New Guinea recently made ankle bracelets mandatory for international workers arriving into the country on designated charter flights, which must be worn while they're in two weeks quarantine.

Mr Joyce hinted similar policies could be brought in in Australia to allow international travel to open up safely, including mandatory DNA tests - known as PCR tests.

To read the rest of the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-flights.html

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

42 (25th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (6th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Ewan (25th November 2020), janette (8th June 2021), Peace in Oz (26th November 2020), Philippe (6th December 2020), Tintin (6th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,053 times in 8,169 posts

I don't think boycotts will do a thing because the people behind this plot have it all covered. They intend to end nearly all global travel for us plebs anyway.

They will bail out anyone they want to, to get this done, IF we let them get past the gate of the 2020 US election.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th December 2020), Bill Ryan (26th November 2020), janette (8th June 2021), Mike Gorman (7th June 2021), Peace in Oz (26th November 2020), Tintin (6th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Bio-Apartheid, Preparing for Covid Vaccines, & Standing Up For Health Freedom

Sayer Ji

Sayer Ji and Dr. Joel Bohemier share their analysis of the upcoming deployment of Covid vaccines, the increasing medico-technological division and segregation of society into opposing camps, and how to fully stand in one's power in these trying times. Join our Telegram channel to get live updates: https://t.me/sayeregengmi Join our newsletter for our latest articles, events, and interviews: https://www.greenmedinfo.com/newsletter

What happens when you are not allowed to work, worship, play, or even acquire essential services without receiving tests and vaccines related to "COVID"? While voluntary, at this stage, global societies will be increasingly divided into two major camps: those who will submit to a new, highly invasive, bio-security and bio-governance system, driven by AI/transhumanistic agendas, and those who double-down on their faith in the healing power of their bodies, nature, community, and staying at a higher vibration, spiritually. Today, at 4:30 pm EST, my colleague Joel Bohemier and I will dive deep into this all-important topic. We intend to open minds, hearts, and provide tangible actions/solutions that we can start working with NOW. We'll be referencing Stand for Health Freedom: https://www.standforhealthfreedom.com

A thought on the emerging "bio-apartheid".... Sayer Ji: "Submitting now to the quasi-, pseudo, and even anti-scientific agenda of the global biosecurity state, e.g. universal mask mandates, COVID tests, immunity passports, and vaccination, under the false auspices of “protecting society the emergency threat of COVID-19,” will inevitably lead to bio-apartheid, and a new global biogovernance system to intermediate and control all human activity and relationships, within, and between state and national boundaries. Those who do not submit to a system requiring “bio-passports” and the like, will increasingly be precluded from participation in what were formerly civil entitlements, such as freely traveling, working, attending school, etc, within the United States, and most of the world abroad. These infringements will be justified as necessary for the “common good,” or “herd immunity,” as if these concepts are well defined, or the science is settled (which it not only isn’t, but never will be, as science is a methodology and process of discovery, and not a destination). Exceptions, when made, will require those identified as a health risk -- simply by defaulting to our natural biological state, maskless, without mRNA modification of our bodies with experimental vaccines, in close contact with other humans -- be separated out (and in doing so, made an example), as a minority groups requiring special sanitization, ritual placements (outside buildings), and juridic-institutional treatment. The separation out of a minority group as “other,” with their identification “animalized” into potentially lethal vectors of risk to others (“disease spreaders”), will further suspend their civil, political, and human identities as most relevant. Making thermal temperature scans, for instance, the requirement for entry into any retail or governmental establishment, reduces even one’s freedom confined by one’s bodily state down to its merely thermic layer of incarnation, as arbitrary as that is. Those who submit lend their free will to a system that increasingly requires we consent to animal objectification, resulting in a collusive reification and alienation which is unlikely to undo itself, as long as this system continues to dominate us.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2020), Ewan (30th November 2020), janette (8th June 2021), Peace in Oz (30th November 2020), Tintin (6th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Some advice I just received.

First of all, make sure they put the needle into the right place where they are supposed to do it.

Quote The vaccine should be injected into the deltoid (shoulder) muscle. And so will slowly take effect over time (probably a few days to a week). If anyone were to heat treat the injection area there is a very good chance the active ingredient will mostly decay before it has any effect. Dont do vigorous exercise with that muscle as although it will increase heat it will also increase local blood flow. The idea is to heat up the internal tissue of the injection site as much as possible, but not so much that it will burn. This won't help with side effects but will reduce (or even stop) the immune response.
    Far from being a complete solution, but it's inspiring enough to get me thinking.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th December 2020), Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), graciousb (8th December 2020), janette (8th June 2021), mountain_jim (7th June 2021), Tintin (6th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

ALERT
    I think this belongs here also for travellers ( This post is already on the vaccination thread and nano-dust thread)

I do not want to be sensationalist but yes they can vaccinate with the nasal swabs. This does not mean it is being done but the world should now start to massively refuse the false PCR-test that is inserted in the nose.

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/yes-t...get-the-brain/

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

avid (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (7th December 2020), Harmony (7th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), kfm27917 (7th December 2020), norman (7th December 2020), Peace in Oz (8th June 2021), Tintin (6th December 2020), wondering (8th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Well it looks like, to avoid the mRNA jab, all you have to do is say NO!
    Great song:

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

atman (7th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (7th June 2021), gini (7th June 2021), Harmony (7th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Mike Gorman (7th June 2021), mountain_jim (7th June 2021), Peace in Oz (8th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,645 times in 8,594 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), BushPilot (8th June 2021), Gwin Ru (7th June 2021), Harmony (7th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Journeyman (7th June 2021), Mike Gorman (7th June 2021), Peace in Oz (8th June 2021), Tintin (7th June 2021), TomKat (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Posted here as well. This is a powerful piece of art.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), Harmony (7th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Mike Gorman (7th June 2021), mountain_jim (7th June 2021), Peace in Oz (8th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Well it looks like, to avoid the mRNA jab, all you have to do is say NO!
    Great song:

This has a great spirit and the lyrics are actually bang on target! Simple, powerful production and I like this enormously!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), Harmony (10th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), mountain_jim (7th June 2021), Peace in Oz (8th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

I wonder if suits of armour come in my size ?..😏

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

avid (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Harmony (10th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

I've noticed there are several who have actually recovered from covid previously, but are still getting pressure from their family to get the shots. Here's a more mainstream article you can point to (they will be more likely to listen to something like this than an alternative site). If you recovered successfully with no long term covid symptoms, you likely already have good antibodies and T-cell memory.

No additional benefits if you've already been infected

Quote Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic found vaccinating those who have previously been infected with COVID-19 offers no additional benefits to the individual.

A study conducted on over 52,000 Cleveland Clinic employees found there was no significant difference in COVID-19 infections between previously infected and currently unvaccinated participants; previously infected and currently vaccinated participants; and previously uninfected and currently vaccinated participants. Researchers also found that 99.3% of all COVID-19 infections occurred in unvaccinated participants who had not been previously infected. The remaining 0.7% of infections were in vaccinated participants who were not previously infected.

The study did not find a single incident of COVID-19 infection in participants who previously had the infection, regardless if the participant received the vaccine.

Overall, the analysis showed vaccines significantly reduced the risk of COVID-19 for those who have never tested positive but not for those with previous infection.

RAND PAUL ACCUSES CDC OF BEING 'CAUGHT IN A LIE' OVER VACCINE MISINFORMATION

The results mean those who have already been infected with COVID-19 gain no additional benefits from vaccination, while those who have not been infected with COVID-19 receive maximum benefit from vaccination.

The news was welcomed by Sen. Rand Paul, who celebrated the results on Twitter Tuesday.

“Great news! Cleveland clinic study of 52,238 employees shows unvaccinated people who have had COVID 19 have no difference in re-infection rate than people who had COVID 19 and who took the vaccine,” Paul said.

This comes after Paul generated controversy in recent weeks after publicly stating he was refusing the vaccine due to his previous COVID-19 infection.

"Until they show me evidence that people who have already had the infection are dying in large numbers or being hospitalized or getting very sick, I just made my own personal decision that I'm not getting vaccinated because I've already had the disease and I have natural immunity,” Paul said last month.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

The Kentucky Republican’s remarks were also the subject of a fact check, which concluded Paul’s decision “flies in the face of recommendations by the CDC, the WHO and many public health experts, which say people who've previously been infected still should get vaccinated against this dangerous virus.”

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Gwin Ru (9th June 2021), Harmony (10th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2