+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces" : Ezra Cohen-Watnick / Chris Miller : What's going on???

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Ezra Cohen-Watnick

Ok, so as I understand it, Trump has obviously reassigned the role of Secretary of Defense to Chris Miller. But what is really going on here, I am beyond confused?

Yesterday, Ezra Cohen-Watnick announced that the 3-letter agencies are now all underneath the Department of Defense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5EX8NbQQJU

Isn't this what JFK was trying to do just before he got assassinated?

Does anyone notice that Chris Miller has obvious body armor on? You can see the shadow. I am assuming this is standard procedure??? Part of me is weirded out by this.

This type of move seems that it was put in place so that the 3-letter agencies cannot attempt a coup against a sitting President.

A lot of people seem to be equating Q / E with Ezra Cohen-Watnick due to his supposed, not verified, Parler account: https://parler.com/profile/EWillHelpYou/posts

The latest post:

I personally don't put a lot of trust in the entire Q thing, but who knows.

Now, a lot of people on the conspiracy subReddit seem to think that Ezra is no bueno because his wife, Rebecca Miller, used to be an intern for Ketchum. Her job was to "make Russia look better". She worked for the Russian government, essentially, as a PR person.

Now, my intuition tells me that Miller and Cohen-Watnick are not bad people. I tend to trust my intuition.

But what is the deal with the ties to Russia? Am I just reacting this way because Russia was way, way, way over-villified in the last 5-10 years by the corrupt media? Or is Russia truly just as big of a threat to the USA as China?

What is going on here?!
    Last edited by vizon; 20th November 2020 at 02:18.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: "Splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces" : Ezra Cohen-Watnick / Chris Miller : What's going on???

I can't see that any actions taken that will be "overseen by Congress" are going to do much good, considering how corrupt Congress is
    It seems inevitable that until Congressional members are no longer beholden to their wealthy donors, the country will continue to be run by the elite.
    Each breath a gift...

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), East Sun (19th November 2020), greybeard (19th November 2020), Gwin Ru (19th November 2020), Maia Gabrial (21st November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020), toppy (20th November 2020)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: "Splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces" : Ezra Cohen-Watnick / Chris Miller : What's going on???

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I can't see that any actions taken that will be "overseen by Congress" are going to do much good, considering how corrupt Congress is
    It seems inevitable that until Congressional members are no longer beholden to their wealthy donors, the country will continue to be run by the elite.
    Onawah: I don't see any mention of Congress in the opening post of this thread, so don't understand where you are coming from.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), Gwin Ru (19th November 2020), toppy (20th November 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Referenced from the first minute in this announcement:
    Quote Yesterday, Ezra Cohen-Watnick announced that the 3-letter agencies are now all underneath the Department of Defense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5EX8NbQQJU
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Onawah: I don't see any mention of Congress in the opening post of this thread, so don't understand where you are coming from.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), Gwin Ru (19th November 2020), Sadieblue (20th November 2020), toppy (20th November 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Okay, I hadn't watched the short video of Ezra Cohen-Watnick at the time I wrote the previous comment. I now heard the "authorized and enacted by Congress" bit, but they have to pay the bills, so that's where that line comes from, but what is happening seems to be giving the President much more direct control over the special operations part of the military, whether that weakens the 16 other U.S. intelligence agencies is anybody's guess.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

palehorse (21st November 2020), toppy (20th November 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

hi Acturian, i just posted something on Q realting here to Watnick

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

toppy (20th November 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

It's not over yet. Believe me...
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

palehorse (21st November 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Ezra Cohen-Watnick

Quote Posted by vizon (here)
    Yesterday, Ezra Cohen-Watnick announced that the 3-letter agencies are now all underneath the Department of Defense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5EX8NbQQJU
    In that link he doesn't get anywhere NEAR saying what you say he said. Did you post the wrong link?

+ Reply to Thread