+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Question The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

This site: https://www.captainhindsight.space/ contains an argument that US transitions of power synchronise to movements of the planets amongst the constellations:

Quote Beginning with (at the latest) the election of President Dwight D. Eisenhower -with the exception of Ronald Reagan and (as consequence) George H.W. Bush- US Presidents in the Post World War II era have won their 1st term when the election is held on a day where the planet Venus is traversing the sky over Washington D.C. through the Ophiuchus constellation – typically on or near the star ‘Theta-Ophiuchi’ (the Right-foot of Ophiuchus). Additionally, every President running for a 2nd term (with the exception of Carter/Reagan 1980 and Reagan/Mondale 1984) won their re-election campaign when the vote was held on a day where the planet Venus IS NOT traversing the sky over DC through the Ophiuchus constellation (i.e. No ‘Transition of Power’).

It appears to take Venus around 2 weeks to pass through the Ophiuchus constellation, so +/- seven (7) days from the earliest (Nov. 2) and latest (Nov. 8) election dates above would give us a range from 10/26 – 11/15 (21 days total) where we can consider any ‘Transition of Power’ accompanied with ‘Venus in Ophiuchus’ every eight years (Venus and Earth naturally align once every eight years) to fall within a normal range (conservatively speaking). Likewise, any ‘Transitions of Power’ occurring outside of the normal date range (10/26 – 11/15) and Venus’s natural 8-year cycle should be considered ‘abnormal’, and more indicative of outside/occult influence.

The Transition of Power from JFK to LBJ on November 22, 1963 falls outside of the ‘normal range’ (10/26 – 11/15), and well-outside of the natural 8 year cycle of Venus > occurring just three (3) years after the previous ‘Transition of Power’ accompanied by ‘Venus in Ophiuchus’ in 1960 (JFK 1st term). Another element making this ‘Transition of Power’ unique is the planet ‘Mars’ joining ‘Venus’ over ‘Theta-Ophiuchi’ (the Right-foot) of the Ophiuchus constellation – and they both culminate in the sky over DC (specifically: at the meridian in the sky over the White House) at the same moment President JFK is assassinated in Dallas, TX at 12:30pm CST (directly under the Scorpius constellation - culminating over Dallas).
    There's a lot more at the site.

All of this may seem pretty 'out there but for me, the more I've learned of the elite that govern this world, the more I've concluded that it's impossible to understand world events like the Kennedy assassination or 9/11 without considering the occult element. Even if you don't believe in it yourself, there's good evidence that the powers that run this world do.

Of course, the suggestion of an occult link to this event is not new. It's still possible to view James Shelby Downard's superb 'King Kill 33' essay which details the many Masonic aspects of the event, from the location on the 33rd parallel to the names of Dealy Plaza or indeed Jack Ruby. Highly recommended if you've not yet read it:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070318...ingkill33.html

Quote Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, is a town located on the 33rd degree of parallel latitude, and near the same latitude John Fitzgerald Kennedy became an oblation and on the same latitude is the chief Temple on this planet in the minds of sorcerers, namely the Temple of Solomon at Jerusalem, which was once located there and is sworn to be rebuilt on this 33rd degree.

In a literal, alchemical sense, the Making Manifest of All That is Hidden is the accomplishment of the 3rd Law of the Alchemists and is, as yet, unfulfilled or at least not completed; the other two have been: the creation and destruction of primordial mater (the detonation of the first Atomic Bomb at the Trinity Site, at White Sands, New Mexico, on the 33rd degree of parallel), the Killing of the King (at the Trinity Site, at Dealey Plaza, Dallas, near the 33rd degree of latitude).
    I'm beginning to wonder if we are soon to be at the moment of making manifest all that is hidden and perhaps the great awakening will form the culmination of some grand work of the centuries towards an uncertain end...

ps, Note to mods: I've posted links to this site in the Q thread also, but this part of it really belongs here as it directly references the assassination of JFK. I don't want to be spamming the forum so if you prefer to keep anything Q related in that forum of course pls move it there

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

anandacate (21st November 2020), Arcturian108 (20th November 2020), Ben (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (21st November 2020), edina (20th November 2020), Elainie (20th November 2020), Ewan (21st November 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st January 2023), GMB1961 (20th November 2020), gord (20th November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2023), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), Pam (15th April 2023), pueblo (20th November 2020), Sadieblue (20th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th November 2020), selinam (20th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (21st November 2020), Tintin (15th April 2023), toppy (20th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Default Re: The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

I had not seen this discussion, which gives more detailed explanations.
    In the astrological corpus, this 13th Ophiuchus sign is controversial.
    I think that we can find co-productions with different methods with the key, a possible margin of error.

I did an article with the 45 presidents and the lunar phases.

https://translate.googleusercontent....311ZBNT5CXoJXw

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1391554
    I add my answer from the other open discussion

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st January 2023), Harmony (21st November 2020), Journeyman (20th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    I had not seen this discussion, which gives more detailed explanations.
    In the astrological corpus, this 13th Ophiuchus sign is controversial.
    Sorry, I knew posting in two different places may cause confusion, but the JFK link is very specific.

On Ophiuchus, the first I heard of it was after NASA published this article on their child aimed spaceplace site:

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/starfinder2/en/

which was then picked up by Cosmopolitan and into mainstream news. I'm no longer a big believer in coincidence. Maybe they wanted the constellation ignored in the past but now something had changed?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st January 2023), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,030 times in 910 posts

Lunesoleil,

Do any of the astrological prognostications take into account the magnetic cycles of the sun, cycles like we are in now when the magnetic field of the earth is weakening and the magnetic poles are moving rapidly? 11,000 to 13,000 year solar forcing cyclical advances that often preclude mini ice ages?
    Thank You.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st January 2023), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Lunesoleil,

Do any of the astrological prognostications take into account the magnetic cycles of the sun, cycles like we are in now when the magnetic field of the earth is weakening and the magnetic poles are moving rapidly? 11,000 to 13,000 year solar forcing cyclical advances that often preclude mini ice ages?
    Thank You.

Would your question require more of an astronomical answer?
    The magnetic cycle you mean the cycle of the Sun which is at its base of 11 years, there would be another cycle of the law of polarity of Hale of 22 years, these numbers are master numbers in numerology like 33, 44, 55 ect
    I am more in the study of astrology and even in this area there are many categories. Astrologers are eternal students ...
    http://translate.google.com/translat....htm&sandbox=1

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Hym (21st November 2020), Journeyman (20th November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

13 x 28= 364

A much closer fit than 12 can give.

I've heard that the calendar in ancient times was divided into 13. Trying to remember...is it the Archer's bow that points to the 13th house. Too busy to look it up right now. sorry.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Elainie (20th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st January 2023), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Journeyman (20th November 2020), Satori (22nd November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Remembering a little more about The Archer is trying to kill the Lord of Chaos, 13th house, not Taurus the Bull. The 13th house is the sign where the milky way is thickest, most occulted. It points the way to the heart of the galaxy, some say to the black hole that hides there. But there is also the positive side to the house, that it represents the ether, the null, the illusion, the missing piece, the occulted information that humanity needs very much right now and has been lacking and nigh forgotten for many millennia.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Hym (21st November 2020), Journeyman (20th November 2020), samsdice (30th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I was hoping for a response. It can't be that there are no others with relevant data.

But the story of astrology is a reversed story, a commandeered narrative of scarcity and the skewed logic of necessity called ethics. In the name of superiority, of breeding, of ancestral privilege, in the name of true blood, the blue bloods have captured the story and perverted it. They have subverted our minds and inserted their spin.

Their primary mission is to erase relevant knowledge pertaining to history, science, astronomy and cosmology, esoteric knowledge of the ancients, our own evolution as a species, and most importantly the influence of those from other stars and perhaps other times.

These are all aspects of the 13th sign.

And I am not an expert, only a seeker.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ewan (21st November 2020), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Hym (21st November 2020), Journeyman (21st November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I was hoping for a response. It can't be that there are no others with relevant data.

But the story of astrology is a reversed story, a commandeered narrative of scarcity and the skewed logic of necessity called ethics. In the name of superiority, of breeding, of ancestral privilege, in the name of true blood, the blue bloods have captured the story and perverted it. They have subverted our minds and inserted their spin.

Their primary mission is to erase relevant knowledge pertaining to history, science, astronomy and cosmology, esoteric knowledge of the ancients, our own evolution as a species, and most importantly the influence of those from other stars and perhaps other times.

These are all aspects of the 13th sign.

And I am not an expert, only a seeker.

I have no knowledge to offer Ernie but I very much appreciate your contributions to this.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st January 2023), samsdice (30th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    It points the way to the heart of the galaxy, some say to the black hole lurking there
    The constellation Serpentarius (The 13th sign) begins at 247 ° 55 'to end at 266 ° 45', so from 7 ° 55 'to 26 ° 45 Sagittarius. Which means that the black hole (the Galactic Center) is really at the limit of this 13th sign, on the other hand, the Great Attractor just before and at the start of this 13th sign is much more prominent, as well as the fixed star Antares ( anti-mars).
    https://www.constellationsofwords.co...tude_order.htm
    You can discover the Fixed Stars that cross the Serpentarius, this 13th sign

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st January 2023), Journeyman (29th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

• What Does the Release of New JFK Assassination Records Show About the CIA's Involvement?

The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, or the JFK Records Act, is a public law passed by the United States Congress, effective October 26, 1992. It directed the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to establish a collection of records to be known as the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection. It stated that the collection shall consist of copies of all U.S. government records relating to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and that they are to be housed in the NARA Archives II building in College Park, Maryland. The collection also included any materials created or made available for use by, obtained by, or otherwise came into the possession of any state or local law enforcement office that provided support or assistance or performed work in connection with a federal inquiry into the assassination.

The final report of the act's Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) partially credited the conclusions in Oliver Stone's 1991 film JFK with the passage of the act. The ARRB stated that the film "popularized a version of President Kennedy's assassination that featured U.S. government agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the military as conspirators."

By ARRB law (of 1998), all existing assassination-related documents were to be made public by October 2017. Prior to October 2017, over 35,000 documents were still not fully available (partially redacted) to the public, and among them, 3,603 were at that time unseen by the public. In 2013, the ARRB's former chairman John R. Tunheim and former deputy director Thomas Samoluk wrote in the Boston Globe that after the ARRB had declassified 5 million documents, "There is a body of documents that the CIA is still protecting, which should be released. Relying on inaccurate representations made by the CIA in the mid-1990s, the Review Board decided that records related to a deceased CIA agent named George Joannides were not relevant to the assassination. Subsequent work by researchers, using other records that were released by the board, demonstrates that these records should be made public."

Tunheim and Samoluk pointed out that the CIA had not told the Warren Commission that George Joannides was the CIA lead for the Agency's links with the anti-Castro group Oswald had a public fight with in mid-1963; nor had they told the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA), of which Joannides was the CIA's liaison.
    • Tunheim said in a separate interview that "It really was an example of treachery ... If [the CIA] fooled us on that, they may have fooled us on other things."
    On April 26, 2018, the NARA released another 19,045 documents in accordance with President Trump's order. These releases include FBI, CIA, and other agency documents (both formerly withheld in part and formerly withheld in full) identified by the Assassination Records Review Board as assassination records. While no more documents required to be released under section 5 remain withheld in full, some still remain withheld in part.

In 2021, President Joe Biden postponed the release of remaining records, citing the COVID-19 pandemic as the reason. Future releases of documents were scheduled for December 15, 2021, and December 15, 2022. Agencies that object to releasing records before then will have to provide unclassified information detailing why the information is withheld, and a date when the information might be declassified. The initial response to the 2021 release was that it provided little new information.

On December 15, 2022 NARA released an additional 13,173 documents as ordered by President Biden. Some of the information was gathered by way of testimony from witnesses that had eyewitness knowledge of the events. For example, the board interviewed the physicians who treated the president's massive head wound at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. This was a highly trained team of emergency care physicians, some of whom testified in secret before the Warren Commission. These transcripts have now also been made public.

Other information consists of a large number of documents from the FBI and CIA that were required to cooperate with the turnover of relevant records held secret by these agencies. QKENCHANT was the name of a [Central Intelligence] Agency project used to provide security approvals on non-Agency personnel and facilities. Intelligence officer E. Howard Hunt was associated with QKENCHANT. Hunt, with G. Gordon Liddy and others, was one of the White House's "plumbers"—a secret team of operatives charged with fixing "leaks".
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd January 2023 at 15:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (2nd January 2023), Journeyman (1st January 2023), mojo (1st January 2023), mountain_jim (1st January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

• JFK Docs: CIA CAUGHT Changing Oswald Story

Krystal and Saagar are joined by Jefferson Morley to break down the latest information surrounding the newly released JFK files.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (15th April 2023), Vangelo (7th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

• What Really Happened to JFK?
    There are enough questions about the John F. Kennedy assassination to fill a library. Countless books have been written on the subject, and many of them have only served to make the issue murkier, rather than to clear up some of the myriad questions surrounding the case. Every five or ten years, Congress demands the CIA declassify and release a tranche of documents related to the assassination, and with great hope among the public more light would be shed on one of the most infamous crimes in American history, we are invariably disappointed. On this episode of the Whistleblowers, John Kiriakou sits down with an investigative journalist who specializes in the JFK assassination and the alleged US Government and CIA cover up, Jefferson Morley, to discuss what really happened to JFK.
    • CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou interviewed by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - December 8, 2022:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th April 2023 at 16:18.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (15th April 2023), mountain_jim (14th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

• What Really Happened to JFK? 8 Apr, 2023

There are enough questions about the John F. Kennedy assassination to fill a library. Countless books have been written on the subject, and many of them have only served to make the issue murkier, rather than to clearing up some of the myriad questions surrounding the case. Every five to ten years, Congress demands the CIA declassify and release a tranche of documents related to the assassination, and with great hope among the public that more light will be shed on one of the most infamous crimes in American history, we are invariably disappointed. On this episode of The Whistleblowers, John Kiriakou sits down with an investigative journalist who specializes in the JFK assassination and the alleged US government and CIA coverup, Jefferson Morley, to discuss what really happened to JFK

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,513 times in 974 posts

Thanks, John, for bumping this thread. I read, but have not watched from, your 3 recent posts.

I remember that day, when my kindergarten teacher announced it to the class, told us to sit on our blankets (on the floor, like we napped after apple juice each day). Then she went over to the windows and faced the grey day outside, for what seemed a long time. I feel fortunate to have remembered that, because it was a while before I understood it’s significance.

I got watching the JFK vids of YT/America’s Untold Stories, but haven’t got a notification in ~a year. Their episodes, the half dozen of iirc 12+ that saw, are the majority of what details and takes I know.

Funny thing, to me, when I first posted them to my friend, she knew all about it. Lol her ex-husband was a specialist investigator on that, she linked me some YT vids of his.

I like the up-thread talk about the astrological links/dots in this story, as an example of a way to understand many other things. Coolest was the attributions of, what I see as reflections of our inner makeup, Archer and ether, to our galaxy core. And, mention of the Great Attractor — which I know what it is physically described as, but I don’t know it’s significance otherwise.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 15th April 2023 at 06:21.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

https://twitter.com/BlaineCincycath/...595954177?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Icare (16th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

RFK Jr. Blames CIA For JFK Assassination!
    The Jimmy Dore Show
    1.19M subscribers
    5,228 views May 9, 2023 #TheJimmyDoreShow

"Democratic Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recently expressed the firm belief that his uncle, John F. Kennedy, was assassinated by the CIA. He pointed to the countless interviews with people involved, the "overwhelming" circumstantial evidence and the agency's own unwillingness to turn over documents to support his claims.

Jimmy and Americans' Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss Kennedy's allegations and the likelihood that the truth about JFK's assassination will ever see the light of day."

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2023), mountain_jim (9th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

RFK Jr: My Father Bobby Kennedy's FIRST INSTINCT Was That CIA Killed JFK
    The Hill
    1.59M subscribers
    May 9, 2023

"Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave react to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s claim that the CIA was involved in JFK's assassination."

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2023), Kryztian (10th May 2023), mountain_jim (9th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

onawah (10th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seeing this thread pop back up reminded me that the site which I'd originally tried to steer folk to has disappeared.

It is still available via the Internet Archive 'Waybackmachine'

https://web.archive.org/web/20201116...ndsight.space/

You need to give the images time to download if you do take a look.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2023), mountain_jim (14th May 2023), onawah (10th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast