Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

1. Link to Post #21
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

Default Re: The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Adding to this thread with this very absorbing - and quite sensational - recent Russell Brand interview with RFK Jnr.

Sadly, taking what he says here, I doubt very much he'd be let anywhere near the Whitehouse.

The CIA Killed JFK...CONFIRMED?! | RFK Jr On His Uncle's Death
    21 mins
    Russell Brand
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2023), Harmony (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (14th May 2023), skogvokter (18th May 2023), Yoda (14th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Deep State ‘Tell’: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy

isnt russell brand married to a rothschild concubine descendant? i.e the goldsmiths?

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Quote Posted by PlasmaVortex (here)
    isnt russell brand married to a rothschild concubine descendant? i.e the goldsmiths?
    Why not share direct data we can study? ... Please share source links of any controversial accusatory claims by default ... so that we can do more than just: hear say & gossip or conjecture. This is, in my view, how P.A. forum should stand out above all other conspiracy research platforms.
    • Insinuations & "guilty by association" rhetoric is an old tactic that is not always flawless nor correct.
    • Seen it so many times on all sides, it is getting really cringy at times.
    And I tell this to everybody who is not adding more than just insinuations.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    • similar insights/wisdom here
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd July 2023 at 14:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Why not share direct data we can study? ... Please share source links of any controversial accusatory claims by default ... so that we can do more than just: hear say & gossip or conjecture. This is, in my view, how P.A. forum should stand out above all other conspiracy research platforms.
    • Insinuations & "guilty by association" rhetoric is an old tactic that is not always flawless nor correct.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    The earliest source I can find for stuff along those lines is this: https://web.archive.org/web/20131027...ell-brand.html

No idea about the validity of any of it. This guy has always raised my hackles anyway, so I pay little attention to him.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    The earliest source I can find for stuff along those lines is this: https://web.archive.org/web/20131027...ell-brand.html

No idea about the validity of any of it. This guy has always raised my hackles anyway, so I pay little attention to him.

My sense is he is not who he was now and there are so many reasons to come to that conclusion ... but to explain that to people who do not care to see how he grew out of his past is for me reason enough to let it be ... am not responsible for the quality of thinking & judging done by others!

Many who do not like him because he came from a classic liberal and/or non-Christian world will always find reasons (or excuses) not to appreciate what he has to offer! I get that ... so I let it be.
    • similar insights/wisdom here
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd July 2023 at 14:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (3rd July 2023), mountain_jim (3rd July 2023), T Smith (2nd July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2