Thread: The Moon in all these states

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Lightbulb The Moon in all these states

As I write to you the Moon arrives in conjunction with the Part of Fortune which is the calculation of the longitude of the Moon + the ascendant minus the longitude of the Sun, it is an ideal time to express the potential of the lunar soul , of his benevolent psychic state, in the emotional communion of his inner being. What do you think of the Moon today? A little later the Moon meets Ceres the goddess of nature, the guidance to activate ecological efforts, but it is not without flaws, we can see it all around us. The Moon is the Light in the night on full moon evenings, but also in every emotional behavior in our daily life ...

https://translate.googleusercontent....EWiQa4ozvqoUBA

Every day we have this possibility to dance with the Moon ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Brigantia (21st November 2020), EFO (22nd November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Iancorgi (21st November 2020), Ioneo (21st November 2020), iota (23rd November 2020), silvanelf (12th December 2020), Tintin (27th November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Default Re: The Moon in all these states

Today the Moon in conjunction Ceres, take care to have a balanced diet, it is the essential basis for staying in good health. The Moon is related in medical astrology to the "stomach" and the why this part of the body should not be overlooked because it also receives all of our emotions. It is enough to go through a disappointment in love to take refuge in a sweet consolation. Or to deprive our stomachs of food that is good for our body, to punish it for lacking self-confidence ...

Extract from the book by Jean Billon, The Universe of Asteroids: Ceres conjunction with the Moon expresses the gifts of daily education and especially in women, a capacity developed to take care of children, regardless of blood ties. Analytical tendencies often plunge into the past, to the point of sometimes leading to a professional activity centered on psychological investigation. Need to have a basis of autonomy in family daily life to quietly cultivate their own interests. An intimate universe delicately circumscribed, sometimes tinged with mistrust. Childhood marked by the close environment extended beyond the single mother, often occupied outside the home. Classic problem of finding an optimal balance between private life and outside intervention. Excellent setup for studying dreams. End of existence rather withdrawn, in a coded world ...

https://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Ceres21.1.html

https://translate.googleusercontent....4TBecdnE1BUa9g

https://www.truthinaspectastrology.c...es-and-demeter

https://www.astro.com/astrology/aa_article180301_e.htm

http://www.astrolreport.com/transit-...eres-transits/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (22nd November 2020), iota (23rd November 2020), silvanelf (12th December 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

Every day we have this possibility to dance with the Moon ...

yes ... i would like to do that ... right now ...

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

EFO (23rd November 2020), Lunesoleil (23rd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

A very special influence the conjunction of the Moon and Neptune at the midpoint of the axis of the lunar nodes, a moment of disconnection and psychological depression for spirits in permanent stress. You can be drawn to negative situations, to people with a fatalistic worldview. The artists lose their feet, disappointments, estrangement, doubts. A need to withdraw, to do nothing, to decompress is the solution of this moment. Empty as in the philosopher of the Tao to better fill and bounce with the Moon in conjunction with Mars ...

With the Moon, Neptune is in direct connection with the soul, it is the resurgence of the incommunicable; without necessarily having the possibility of putting in words, of a spiritual intimacy, of which one must grasp the meaning of internalized emotions. To become aware of these inner perceptions is to bear witness to these vibratory variations through creativity. The Moon receives the impressions of Neptune, it is this candle which lights up the night and lets the specter of shadows escape. Open up in a receptivity to psychological modifications and welcome the unfathomable without seeking, to retain it in oneself. Dreams are also the domain of Neptune an inner alchemy revealing these secrets of the collective unconscious. To experience this sometimes magical moment as best as possible, it is to enter into vibratory osmosis with the sounds, to decipher the slightest sign that escapes from a situation such as a smell, a gesture, a word, a reading, a meeting and giving perhaps meaning for you and under a Last Quarter of the Moon this meeting between the Moon and Neptune can turn out to be extraordinary ...

https://chirotic.com/2008/12/03/dont...junct-neptune/

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/moonneptuneaspects.html

https://translate.googleusercontent....Uq9gbN08BdKruw

🌙🌞

Groupe moon :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=89
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 23rd November 2020 at 20:23.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Moon in all these states

I make a detour from the Moon in conjunction with Mars which will arrive in Aries, but first to tell you that I am taking advantage of this message, I am on the computer, it is easier and faster than on the mobile . After the Moon with Ceres, the Moon with Neptune, the Moon is right now in conjunction with Chiron the injured healer, you can feel a kind of wound for a lot of reason, but you can also play a role of healer, of as much as this meeting is supported by the arrival of the Sun in Sagittarius, it helps to relativize, your emotional state. For the understanding of the hurt that you can extrapolate is just a perception of yourself. With Chiron the wounded healer, but also either the spirit of healing which you can practice through a disposition of the mind or you allow yourself to be overcome by feelings which express more of a weakness in your psychological nature. Chiron is the master teacher of the zodiac, he acquired the knowledge of the gift of healer, of learning in the practice of healing ...

What Jean Billon says in his book "The Universe of Asteroids": Chiron linked to the Moon brings about a differentiated perception of beings, focusing above all on their qualitative peculiarities, their unexpressed gifts, their unacknowledged quest. Prominent sensitivity to the disorders of childhood which remain etched in the instinctive memory and must be purged sooner or later so as not to castrate the development of individual capacities. These are ideally manifested in the conduct of an advanced marginal social or spiritual environment. At the family level, the weak type experiences the umbilical cut with the original environment and especially the mother as a test. Considerable change can affect your life in your 50s. The woman tests herself during the menopause period. Health: probable reform of eating habits at a notorious turning point in life, in conjunction with inner well-being. Natural search for a personal nook in his home.

Then it's the turn of Mars that Lady Moon will meet after a good night's sleep, we may want to lift mountains today, exercise, a need to move, it has nothing to do with it. effect of the Moon and Neptune whose energy is more passage and with Mars the energy is much more dynamic. But you're going to see the difference in your mood right now, even though Mars seems more sluggish after its 80-day retrograde phase,
    Mars is still all shaken up and more is not out of its retro loop, but it is on its way back ...

Every month the Moon meets Mars, which does not displease him quite the contrary and it quickly becomes contagious. What do you mean ?, an explosion of meaning on all sides, bubbling inside, an instinctive contact, towards a return to the days of the caves. There can be a lot of animality in this encounter, which leads to action and sometimes to protest, anger so bad mood. It's good to be entrepreneurial, to get out of your lethargy, it gives a boost. Excellent for motivating yourself to play sports, to play little soldiers if you are a child with these friends. A woman with a Moon and Mars conjunction will have a tomboy tendency, she will have no feminine allure, and will prefer pants than skirts. It is important under a conjunction of the Moon and Mars to control your impulsiveness and only act wisely. Precipitation can become a big problem with Mars and with the Moon it is increased tenfold.

A conjunction that energizes a sky map, by an energy deployed in a specific sector. Those with a Moon and Mars conjunction in their birth sky. There is a lot of animality in this conjunction which makes one act in an instinctive and impulsive force. The action is immediate, in haste, for the urge to act cannot wait. This is an excellent aspect for endurance, for short term athletic performance. We live in the present moment, these joys and torments that we do not postpone later and for good reason, with a pressure cooker under pressure who needs to express his excess of emotionality. It is the emotions that push Mars to shake up everything in its path, in a character that is not always sympathetic at first. Initiative and courage come first, rest is rarely allowed, which can lead to activity overload. The claim, the anger, the struggle for the survival of these opinions is marked by this conjunction. The experience will be much more voluntary in women than in men, who will seek a representative model in their partner.

Conjunction Moon and March

Next appointment with the Moon, it's Uranus a sacred phenomenon, and even more a day that exhilarates you, which changes the pumpkin into a coach, sometimes incredible stuff, but this is another story to live a little more late ...

Are you ready to follow the moon? , it's here

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 27th November 2020 at 10:25. Reason: I added a video on the relationship of the Moon and Mars, the beginning is quite funny

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

The Moon arrives this time on the Black Moon, the second focus of the Moon, the first being the Earth. The Dark Moon is the mirror of the Moon's soul, it is the second nature of the Moon on Earth, fears has an unconscious level of being in its human condition. In its upper level, the Black Moon is inaccessible star.

The Dark Moon is this mysterious door that we dare to open for fear of meeting a character who reminds us of our past disillusionment. Because the Dark Moon is a projection, a duplicate of the Moon on an unconscious level of being, the encounter awakens old memories of the past. The Moon is the image of the woman, of the mother whose representation with the dark moon has been soiled in her flesh. The Black Moon is Lilith the first wife of Adam, Eve / Moon and the forbidden fruit apple in the Garden of Eden, the lost paradise for men condemned to retribution on Earth.

This contact calls for repressed emotions more or less well experienced and will depend on the aspects between the Dark Moon and the Moon at the time of your birth. It is the original past that emerges from the collective unconscious. It is the traumas of the past that come to haunt us in one form or another. It is the way of living our emotions in the face of traumatic situations that will allow us to carry out liberation work in the best of cases ...

When we know that the Dark Moon circles the zodiac in 9 years and that this cycle is in numerology correspondence with the 9-year cycle. But it goes further than that, because you would think that in each of the 9-year cycles in numerology is the dark moon. Those most in affinity with "the Black Moon" are those born under a life path 9 (just add your date of birth and the result is between 1 and 9. You can still by the tackle of inclusion have box 9 missing, which will mean that the symbolism will be sought in your life to fill this gap. We can find a similarity with the symbolism of the Black Moon in these archaic foundations. Because each of the Moon returns black, one in front of this transformation of the chrysalis in butterfly.

In fact, successive realizations cause our relationship to identity to change, unless no inner work sublimates the part of the shadow represented by the black moon. In the symbolism of the "9", it is asked to develop the human qualities, of self-giving in a certain dimension of Pisces, but the "9" has a much more specific charge than the Pisces spirit and a tendency which would join more the representation of house 12 with however a nuance on the modalities. The ease of living a life path "9" is certainly less constraining than the 12th house in valued astrology and receiving a lot of tension. We can be part of a life path "9" and have in its inclusion table the missing "9", in this specific case, there will be a more expressed obligation what one must accomplish to free oneself. of some form of karma.

And the Black Moon in all this, can by its return set conditions every "9 years" and help to dust itself of the slag of its soul. Let’s not forget that the "Dark Moon" is the Moon's second focus, the first being the earth in which we are embodied. For those who have knowledge of the triangle which can be likened to the role of Moon + Black Moon + Earth)

First cycle at 9 years
    Second cycle at 18 years
    Third cycle at 27 years
    Fourth cycle at 36 years
    Fifth cycle at 45 years
    Sixth cycle at 53 years
    Seventh cycle at 62 years
    Eighth cycle 71 years
    Ninth cycle 80 years

You can think of these times as years of transition heralding preparation for a change that we have no idea where it will take us. All of these cycles are in the symbolism of the Black Moon and “9” life path cycles in numerology. Careers with a “9” life path: sociologist, psychologist, parapsychologist, teacher, trainer, philosopher, humanist,…

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 27th November 2020 at 10:19. Reason: I added a video on the relationship of the Black Moon and the Moon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

this influence of the Moon and Uranus is now and comes back every month

This is an event not to be missed to live 100%, it can even blow their minds more than one, but what a rich human experience that this meeting between the Moon and Uranus, a conjunction which is renewed each month with the return of the Moon on Uranus. If you have a conjunction in your birth sky or in your Solar Revolution of the year, you should know that life will be a series of unexpected event twists for you. What the hell with the routine that is really not for you and if you are one of those Saturn itches, let in the fantasy just to bring in the novelty that will do you a lot of good. It couldn't be more exciting for the Moon to be surprised by the Zodiac maverick. If the fear of the unknown limits you in a kind of daily routine, it is true that this astral encounter with the Moon, can put you in a state of discomfort.But if you are open to new things and enjoy new experiences, this influence is for you.

Put a little originality in your life when the Moon and Uranus meet and do not let your unfounded fears disperse you, accompany this planetary effect. You have this influence at your disposal 2 days a month and you have never experienced it the same way, which makes it something atypical that can change your everyday life. Either way, this conjunction will trigger something in your life, it is up to you to identify it as an "extraordinary" situation, in the sense that it is a situation that will come out of the usual things, so it is inevitable. can that get noticed.

It can also be an unusual encounter, this influence of the Moon and Uranus can take many forms in the manifestation. Do not be surprised by the non-conformity and the new sensations that you will discover during this exceptional meeting ...

Indochina I asked the moon

I asked the moon
    And the sun doesn't know
    it I showed her my burns
    And the moon laughed at me
    And how the sky didn't look good
    And I didn't heal
    I thought what misfortune
    And the moon laughed at me
    I asked the moon
    If you still wanted me
    She said "I'm not used
    to dealing with cases like that"
    And you and me
    On was so sure
    And we said to each other a few times
    That it was just an adventure
    And that it wouldn't last
    I don't have much to say to you
    And not much to make you laugh
    Cause I always imagine the worst
    And the best makes me suffer
    I asked the moon
    If you still wanted me
    She said “I'm not used
    to dealing with cases like that”
    And you and me
    We were so sure
    And we said to each other a few times
    that it was just an adventure
    and that it wouldn't last

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 27th November 2020 at 10:43. Reason: I added a video on the relationship of the Moon and Uranus

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th November 2020), silvanelf (12th December 2020), Wind (27th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Today the Moon arrives in conjunction with the North Node (axis of evolution) which we must develop in this life. In the axis of opposition to the Sun conjunction the South Node (relating to the past) our old habits ... (it is also the same of the Lunar Eclipse.
    The Moon in conjunction with the North Node is a connection with our unconscious part, our feminine part. This meeting takes place in Gemini and the master is Mercury, the messenger of the sky who finds himself in the retro phase every four months, which can complicate for 18 months this axis of evolution to be realized. This means that we are confronted with our karmic past and which will reveal itself this time with the Solar Eclipse of December 14 in conjunction with the South Node ... ...

An influence that may have gone unnoticed on the symbolic level, but on the spiritual level, that of the soul will reveal a great importance on the evolutionary level to fully understand the link that exists between the axis of the nodes and the Moon, from an astronomical point of view, it is the point of interception of the lunar orbit and the ecliptic, commonly called the "nodes of the moon". The north node is a point of evolutionary requirement unlike the south node which is the source from which the detachment must start. One is considered spiritual (South Node) and the other material (North Node). The Moon in contact with the lunar nodes is like "coming home". In fact, we are intercepted by sequential memories to guide us to keep in touch with our origins. The Moon is the symbol of femininity, of the "Yin" part. The conjunction of the Moon and the North Node is to bring to light hidden treasures, to bring out from the shadows the beauty of the inner light. It's a tribute to creation, we are unconsciously pushed to make sense of something unpredictable. It is the manifestation of the power of femininity in all forms of being.

The meeting of the Moon and the north node, sends us unconsciously back to our incarnation on earth and a goal to achieve to raise the vibratory level of the soul. Certainly an easier date for a woman than a man, because the latter will give more power to women than to himself. If the Moon in conjunction with the North Node makes an opposition to another planet which will in turn be in conjunction with the South Node. The interpretation will not have the same scope at all as a simple conjunction at the North Node or the South Node ...

Live from the Moon HERE To go further hover the mouse over the map

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 30th November 2020 at 19:56. Reason: vidéo (2)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: The Moon in all these states

The Moon arrives in conjunction Sirius, possibility of receiving messages from Sirius? An opening of multiple dimensional consciousness. An inflence that is equivalent to a screenshot on image, because its effect is volatile and much more noticeable in the United States, by the position of the Sun already in conjunction Sirius. It is not for nothing that Area 51 is in the United States ...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...on-with-Sirius

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (7th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Today The Moon conjunction Vesta the sacred fire is in the sign of Libra, can cause cosmic communion. This conjunction receives the quincunx with Neptune, the decreasing double square of Mercury and the Sun and sexqui-square with Jupiter and Saturn. This can cause emotional turmoil and unjustified misunderstandings ...

The meeting of the Moon and Vesta will give a sacred relationship to that which touches the lunar symbolism, like the family, the home that we are going to create. Vesta will illuminate the inner life by giving it a sacred dimension. This inner power is not initially recognized and will require going through a fairly long initiation process and corresponds to Saturn's 30 year cycle. To fully understand the essence of Vesta, one must be spiritually awake and have gone through the ritual inherent in Vesta. In the Olympian pantheon Vesta was the sister of Zeus / Jupiter and by this royal line and grants her the title of Goddess, Just like Ceres, sister of Zeus, Pallas the daughter of Zeus and Juno his wife. Vesta is the torch of the Olympic Games, it is also the fire in the fireplace or the lamp that lights our nights.

What Jean Billon, author of the book "the universe of asteroids" says: Moon / Vesta represents a paradoxical figure. This aspect evokes family life, the atmosphere which governs it, the customs which prevail there. But contrary to appearances, integrating these two factors does not come easily. The Moon participates directly in the genesis of living things, while Vesta gives the impression of opposing it through its requirement of analysis, its function of authenticating beings and situations. Procreation can be delayed or refused for fear of then experiencing a sacrificial life. A Saturnian type arranges his private pole with restrictive requirements from the relational point of view. The dominant uranian populates its intimacy with evolving fraternal exchanges ... Attraction towards spiritual families, esoteric groups, places of healing ... A dissonant aspect between the two points sometimes expresses a search for transcendence in everyday life.

There is undoubtedly one thing in common between Saturn and Vesta and much less between the Moon and Vesta unless there is acceptance to let go of emotional needs that will be sacrificed.

Vesta asks the Moon to restrain these emotional needs or to transmute them and nourish the inner fire with good feelings for her family members. There is a possibility of becoming a guardian angel on earth, a spiritual nurturing mother to replace the maternal mother that one has not been or that one did not have. Living in consciousness this influence will allow us to let go of our masks and to look at our inner reality with more objectivity.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (7th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

This is what I see from my computer screen the Moon Coming in Conjunction with Part of Fortune (PDF), that was my first comment to this discussion. An infuence that comes back every day and that requires to be experienced in consciousness to grasp its meaning at the level of the soul ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (9th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The Moon in all these states

The Moon arrives in France in a few hours in opposition to Uranus, if I select New York the Moon gains a little ground at the same time, which means in 6 hours or more if you live in the United States. All that to say that this meeting and all the contacts with Uranus are like a surprise effect that we do not expect. You needed improvisation, this is "Uranus", change it is "Uranus" a breath of fresh air this is "Uranus"
    So the day of "Friday" day of Venus under opposition from the Moon and Uranus, the fruit of chance ?, a thunderbolt? , for someone, this is how life goes ...

To follow the Moon live, it's HERE around the zodiac

Uranus is currently at 7 ° Taurus, when the Moon arrives at 7 °, Scorpio will form an opposition with Uranus. Please comment back if you notice anything unusual in your life.

I created a survey on the position of the Moon at the time of your birth, it's HERE

Moon Uranus Aspect: Reinventing Yourself
    NATAL MOON AND URANUS: OBJECTIVE FEELERS
    Uranus opposite Moon
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 10th December 2020 at 21:52. Reason: add links for more details

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Today the Moon is in conjunction with Venus, whatever the sign which is only an astrological protocol and in conjunction with Juno the asteroid and the queen of the sky, these are three figures linked to the feminine, that can to represent a woman having a place of choice in the company, therefore a power. We can see this astrological meeting the status of a woman like Queen Elizabeth 2 in England, born on April 26, 1926 Juno is in conjunction Jupiter (Zeus) the king of Olympus, can you say that the Queen Did Elisabeth have the perfect combination to become Queen?

The combination of the Moon + Venus + Juno honors a particularity of the feminine in addition to the last crescent of the lunar cycle, it is an opening of the heart, of the sacred soul, of the twin flames, of those people who recognize each other at first glance as part of the same vibration of soul and love with Venus.

It is not just a meeting of the Moon and Venus but also in the company of Juno which brings a rise in emotional frequency and divine inspiration. A recognition of the feminine and the divine ...

This kind of meeting is rather rare and can mean many interpretations that we can integrate into our social reality of the moment.

Another example, with the Minister of Culture Rocelyne Bachelot, born December 24, 1946, is currently experiencing a return of Venus and Juno and who made her speech yesterday in France, we are in a current situation Juno is not very far from her Jupiter, the two symbols of the King and the Queen on the throne of Olympus, she plays a leading role in the government of Macron ... It's in tune with the times ...

To follow the Moon live it's HERE

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

The solar eclipse is becoming clearer, which means that there will have been a before, and there will be an after. Something is going to pull away from us, are (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter) going to be swept away by the total solar eclipse?
    The eclipse will be visible in South America passing very close to the west of the United States where the headquarters of Facebook, Youtube and Twitter are located, wow, you believe the effect of the eclipse will have an impact on these corrupted networks ???

We are in a nightmarish phase of which the effect of the solar eclipse will amplify and what will be the outcome? At the same time, Mars will be at the double trine at the New Moon / Solar Eclipse, there will be a positive force despite what one might feel is unacceptable. It was an influence that lasted only a few days, perhaps enough to convince? , to take the pole that will be thrown at you? We are in a time of introspection, it is before the Solar Eclipse, it is often a trying phase for people who are emotionally fragile that the effect of the Solar Eclipse can highlight in the darkness of the day. more total. Through the connection with the South Node, which brings up to the surface of the psyche all that one would not want to see. There is a very powerful magnifying effect.

An expected miracle?

We are moving forward for January 2021 under a semi-square from Saturn to Neptune between dream and reality. This is not a hot topic, especially as Mars will voluntarily assert its square with Saturn to add general demoralization. February will be more promising with Mars sextile Neptune to think of happier days ...

A Solar Eclipse which will have good intention under the sextile of Venus and Jupiter, we can reserve the right to experience pleasant moments outside the jolts of the bustle of this world. To provide a semblance of comfort when everything outwardly seems to be turning into chaos

Solar eclipse of December 14, 2020

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1396417
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 14th December 2020 at 00:50.

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

For this last meeting with the Moon around the zodiac, this time it is the life-size apotheosis. The Moon will have joined the trio which by everything happened the effect of the Covid and the American elections, because we are not fooled, the Covid was created to overshadow the US elections, in any case I think so and that is my conviction.
    So the Moon comes in conjunction with Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn first, this rendezvous has been refreshing every month for weeks. This Pluto / Jupiter / Saturn trio forms a 400 year cycle, which means we are in a gigantic planetary crossroads. There will be one before 2020 and one after 2021 and you have to understand that everyone would like a slice of the pie including the elites in priorities.
    So in 24 hours the Moon will be the trigger of an extremely important political event, these high-ranking people know very well that this moment is a capital, but alongside that consciousnesses are waking up more and more, we are not fooled.
    Follow the news of the Moon and you will gain awareness ...HERE

I made almost a moon tour on the zodiac with all the planets.
    The next meeting with the Moon will be with Ceres the very first asteroid discovered, it was January 1, 1801 then with Neptune discovered on September 23, 1846 in the last degrees of Aquarius in conjunction with Saturn and the why people have a lot of Pisces in their personalities like artists, can develop a high level of structure in their life ...

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Astromail

Bientôt la dernière « Pleine lune » de l’année 2020, dans l’axe des fondations Cancer/la famille et Capricorne / la vie sociale, dans sa course la Lune va se retrouver en opposition aux trois géants qui ont été le climat psychologique de toute l’année 2020 avec Pluton/ce qui est caché, Saturne/le pouvoir politique, Jupiter le pouvoir des élites ?
    L’influence est ressentie dans les trois jours avant la « Pleine lune » et commence le 27 décembre sous une opposition de la Lune avec Vénus sous l’axe des Nœuds lunaires, attention aux belles paroles, ou cette beauté faussée par les apparences qui peut vous tromper.
    Ce moment est en correspondance au début en France des vaccinations dans les EPHAD (établissement d'hébergement pour personnes âgées dépendantes) les maisons de retraites, il est fort possibles que ces personnes soient séduites et acceptent par des belles paroles de se faire vacciner … Neptune au mi-point de cette opposition peut engendrer des situations de tous genres et créant beaucoup de confusions et de tromperies et ça pour ce dimanche qui arrive …

+ Reply to Thread