Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,490 times in 2,339 posts

Default Re: The Depopulation Plan

[QUOTE=Journeyman;1435453]
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    . 2. Create a vaccine which is ostensibly to fight the fake virus but which actually provides protection against another virus which they will release once all the compliant sheep have been vaccinated.3. Release the deadly virus and sit back and watch all the troublesome sheep (who didn't take the vaccine) die off. .
    That could have been a good strategy except that all reliable doctors out there says that the vaccinated will be dead in 2 to 3 years.
    I'm not sure that's true.

For example, I saw that quote attributed falsely to Luc Montaigner, which in turn helped to undermine confidence in those fighting against the vaccination program.
    I said, "reliable doctors". The likes of Dr. Judy mikovits, Dr. shery, Dr. Cahill... we knew who they are.

How could a Doctor with cognitive dissonance be reliable?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

pueblo (19th June 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #362
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,462 times in 6,305 posts

Question Re: The Depopulation Plan

What if they think they can "justify" mass sterilization "side" effects through mass (semi-)forced vaccination programs, because it is in their view the "most humane" way to depopulate the Earth ... a "necessary" sacrifice for the "greater good" ??? ... also falsely assuming "doing nothing" about their alleged "overpopulation bomb" suppose to be much worse than being 100% benevolent, safe & honest to the people.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th June 2021 at 12:23.
    ~no need to follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (19th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), janette (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021), pueblo (19th June 2021), syrwong (19th June 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #363
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 136,805 times in 15,235 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Prepared would have been being self sustainable, but I still havenít managed that after 30 years dreaming about it. Meanwhile I can get to a more rural place with a bit of garden surrounded by fields. Iím not aware of any groups being formed but if you know of any in the Cotswolds, please let me know!

Atm the only group Iím a part of are the ones being called the Ďrefuseniksí and it doesnít bode wellÖnot prepared, no. Not at all, but oh yes Iíve seeing whatís coming for too long and seem unable to do anything but watch with increasing horror.
    We are distributed and increasingly marginalised. It's not the first time I've heard talk of planned/possible/hoped collaboration between different refuseniks at the Stand In The Park protest, on this forum and between my brother and I. So hold that thought!11
    More in the thread called Pooling resources and knowledge: An alternative escape. UK..
    Pooling resources and knowledge: An alternative escape

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), pueblo (19th June 2021), Stephanie (19th June 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #364
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 136,805 times in 15,235 posts

Forgive me if the following is adjudged off topic, I don't have any 'new' info to share, but I just wanted to share my instinctive reaction to this topic and see if anyone else out there feels similar?

I have declined a vaccination and will likely soon be alone in my family in having done so. I have a lot of scepticism about the process, the twisting of science, suppression of treatments etc. all of it. I think there's good foundation for not trusting those at the helm of this operation. However, I don't think there's a depopulation agenda with these jabs. It's clear there have been deaths and serious injuries, maybe longer term impacts on fertility or life expectancy, but I don't think there's a ticking time bomb where everyone who has taken one of these is going to perish. Maybe that comes in a subsequent 'booster' or perhaps there's a second deadlier virus waiting in the wings which will target those like myself who have shown themselves to be non compliant, if that's the case so be it, I'm content with my choice.

I think the real objective however may be more to do with fear and control. I think there's been enough pointers left for us, whether it be Klaus Schwaub's creepy satanic garb, or the dystopian WEF great reset videos to firmly plant within us the idea of a coming NWO. It's out in the open and I think the reason for that is to put people into a state of fear, or perhaps a low vibration state or lower chakra state if that's a better way of expressing it? I think fear is the real virus, because it's paralysing and disempowering and pushes us into hatred and resentment and anger.

Much of the output of the TV, Radio, Cinema and the web is stimulating fear in some way or another. We've had years of 'Super Hero' movies with apocalyptic images rendered in mind numbing CGI. Music has become increasingly electronic, hypnotic, with driving beats at a frequency which is not healthy for us. Our attention spans have been shortened, our capacity to take in complex ideas reduced, but our receptivity to the hidden language of symbols has been enhanced I think by the glamour of Hollywood, now Netflix and the like.

I think we've been exposed to the idea of depopulation, very deliberately, for some time now. The most successful movie franchise in history, the Marvel universe, has been telling us a story for years now with the theme of mass depopulation in the background, until it was made explicit in the final two movies which aired not long before the virus was unleashed. I no longer view this as coincidental. I think this has been implanted into our collective consciousness.

Although this feels like a plan I don't know what comes next, if we're being primed for a 'false messiah' or redemption from the heavens via ET etc. I just think that depopulation is not the goal, more repopulation, changing the outlook and behaviour of the masses, introducing more control, more fear. Does anyone else have this feeling?
    Great post, Journeyman. (as usual )
    No matter if itís depopulation or repopulation, itís all the same to me: 1) Keep all in low frequency. 2) Prevent humanity from discovery of their true nature.

With each dysfunctional step they do, it makes me stronger and more attentive to my personal objective(s) of how far I can take this soul-mind-body and life experience on Planet Earth. My ongoing goal is to stretch what I thought was impossible.

Creation has a front row seat within each of us. I am one of many creators. Iím in partnership with Creation and I live the experience in big and small ways. Informed choices and inward journey keep me centered.
    I paint outside the lines.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Blacklight43 (19th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), Stephanie (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #365
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,803 times in 1,329 posts

... something I read a while back:

Quote Posted by Hervť (here)

"They are us from the future"

I have been chewing on that one for a very, very long while...

Beside the sci-fi versions that warp time on itself into pretzels, there is a literal way of looking at it that could be true as seen from the greys' wishful-thinking perspective.

And that comes from their own history as recounted below by Franz Erdl:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The sorrowful history of the Grays

Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:
    • once, the Grays used to live on their own planet
    • they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours
    • the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.

So, here we are, on earth right now... and the female of our species is being assaulted from all fronts, from forced sterilization to HPV and other vaccines as well as medications, cosmetics, GMOs, etc, to get her infertile and unable to procreate those "useless eaters" as part of "Agenda 21" AKA depopulation program.

Then, all these stories of cloning and genetic engineering, etc, to which the lizzies are touted as being the master wizards of, for their genetic manipulation feats... so that the clones they tweak have an inherent inability to display emotions to be expressed or even permit emotions to be processed.

And there we go... right where the greys were million or billion of years ago... so, indeed, they are us form the future because that's the route we are taking for us to be like them in our future IF we fall for the lizzies' scam. Hence the "wishful-thinking" part of the equation since it depends on the time-line we engage on.

This gives a better understanding as to why the suppression of teachings and knowledge about reincarnation got replaced by the "one-lifetime-shot-at eternal-salvation" inculcating that one has got only one chance to make it to paradise and OBEY or else it's straight to hell! But that, too, is too hopeful, so, lately, it's being replaced by the theory of evolution and the materialism dialectic of "You are just a body, bud, and nothing else. At the end of your life, that's that, just nothingness awaits you, so better make the most of it now!"

Don't believe me. Take a look a those materialism dialecticians' "bible," DSM-5 where any emotion expressed outside of normalized "status quo" is deemed a disorder and therefore due to some chemical imbalance as a result of some genetic flaw no one can do anything about since one is born with it and will die with it... "Here, take this pill, it'll make you feel better!" ... and we end up with people seeing nothing wrong with shooting whole school dead since it's all a video game anyway, or "maya" or "illusion," etc.

So... do we want to be "them" in our projected future?
    Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 19th June 2021 at 16:58.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021), Stephanie (19th June 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #366
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 66,676 times in 11,485 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What if they think they can "justify" mass sterilization "side" effects through mass (semi-)forced vaccination programs, because it is in their view the "most humane" way to depopulate the Earth ... a "necessary" sacrifice for the "greater good" ??? ... also falsely assuming "doing nothing" about their alleged "overpopulation bomb" suppose to be much worse than being 100% benevolent, safe & honest to the people.

cheers,
    John
    Yes John that may well be the way the Cabal sees it.
    People will die for a cause they believe in.
    They are not scared of being found out or Nuremberg trial.

The thing is nature takes care of it and reduces the population periodically

There have been quite a few near extinction events documented --its cyclic, so it seems.
    Suspicious Observers worth looking at.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), janette (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021), pueblo (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,657 times in 926 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

cheers,
    John

There have been quite a few near extinction events documented --its cyclic, so it seems.

Chris

Yes I think this is where the difficulties of talking about all this with other people comes from - the sheer numbers of 'elite' and political / medical figures involved that are colluding at an international level - and don't spend time twiddling their invisible mustaches laughing manically - mwhahahahaha - reflecting on their evil plot - they are, in reality behaving as if they are doing nothing wrong because they don't believe they are doing anything wrong and this conveys itself to (the majority of?) the masses... who then can't believe the whole covid thing is a trick... can't believe they would be told such a monstrous lie...

Indeed many of the international co~conspirators might think they are being noble and selfless to push the depopulation thing forward - living with the burden of the lie - saving the planet or so they will try to daily convince themselves..

BUT

what they are doing is totally unethical and the collateral damage turns them into mass murderers -

They are walking a very fine line with the darkness of their secrets on the brink of engulfing them at any moment... leading them closer and closer to the more hardcore Satanic Forces -

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Alecs (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2021), greybeard (19th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #368
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,462 times in 6,305 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

cheers,
    John

Chris

Yes I think this is where the difficulties of talking about all this with other people comes from - the sheer numbers of 'elite' and political / medical figures involved that are colluding at an international level - and don't spend time twiddling their invisible mustaches laughing manically - mwhahahahaha - reflecting on their evil plot - they are, in reality behaving as if they are doing nothing wrong because they don't believe they are doing anything wrong and this conveys itself to (the majority of?) the masses... who then can't believe the whole covid thing is a trick... can't believe they would be told such a monstrous lie...

Indeed many of the international co~conspirators might think they are being noble and selfless to push the depopulation thing forward - living with the burden of the lie - saving the planet or so they will try to daily convince themselves..

BUT

what they are doing is totally unethical and the collateral damage turns them into mass murderers -

They are walking a very fine line with the darkness of their secrets on the brink of engulfing them at any moment... leading them closer and closer to the more hardcore Satanic Forces -

We are NOT "overpopulated" for so many reasons ... (international) mismanagement is one of them!

If humanity were not unnecessary attacked on their health on sooooooo many levels last decades (including erratic pulse microwaves) and real (revolutionary) solutions (suppressed inventions) not be criminalized, silenced or covered up.

~ Imagine a farmer crippling its livestock then "complaining" they do not walk fast enough!

Part of humanity is destined to go to (live on) other planets thus making more space here anyway! ... How many different aliens are already interacting with us and could help us not staying on Earth? Just like a flower seeding elsewhere ... Earth can do the same but the Psychopathic Technocrats (control freaks) do everything in their power to sabotage that to keep us here (mentally, emotionally & physically) sick, compromised & enslaved on purpose to have a EXCUSE to claim we are "overpopulated".

Almost all natural solutions are dismissed by so called "international authorities" (like W.H.O.) we all being forced in to Agenda 2030 to be artificially micro-managed serving The Great (Dystopian) Reset. All who can expose their false "justifications" for their Tyranny will be dealt with via new insane (unconstitutional) laws & regulations enforced by other slaves helping the status quo.

"The end justifies the means" ... they will use ANY EXCUSE to push their tyrannical dystopian agenda and the (false perception) "overpopulation bomb" is one of them.

--o-O-o--

We live in a world where we have Hijacked Governments legalizing (protecting)
    Corporate Crimes and Criminalizing Real Solutions like:

~ Suppressed Inventions
    ~ HEMP Revolution
    ~ Forbidden Cures
    ~ Study amongst others the Documentary "When Healing Becomes a Crime".

Do you know they can turn a Desert in to an Oases using "Super Absorbers" small pallets mixing it in the earth then use fewer than normal water to start farming?

Do you know they can now convert Seawater in to Drinking water in a cheap way?

In coming decades humans (not with help from aliens) can build 100s of (hurricane proof) giant self-sustainable floating cities and 2/3 of Earth is covered with water ... any idea how much space/room that is? If official CONTACT with Aliens are made 1000s of new ideas are possible to build new cities. I ask you again how big is 2/3 of the Earth? "Not enough space"? ... Did you know that Australia or The State Texas can manage 7 Billion people with the correct (suppressed) technology?

There are 100s of practical solutions IF we all were managed more honestly we would not have ANY problems feeding everybody. Now most farmers are punished & attacked by UN Food rules (intensives, mandates, insane food regulations etc. etc.) all to serve a Worldwide PUSH for Toxic GMO Food Agenda! (obvious part of NWO Depopulation Agenda).

We are "managed" by corrupt & insane psychopaths when it comes to food. And it is global.

Study: corrupt Codex Alimentarius run by over the top control freaks!

See also: overpopulationisamyth.com

Related: tinyurl.com/ClimateScare-Agenda2030

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    ~no need to follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Blacklight43 (19th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #369
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,490 times in 2,339 posts

Although this feels like a plan I don't know what comes next, if we're being primed for a 'false messiah' or redemption from the heavens via ET etc. I just think that depopulation is not the goal, more repopulation, changing the outlook and behaviour of the masses, introducing more control, more fear. Does anyone else have this feeling?
    poison in the food, in the air and water, vaccine related death and autism, chemo radiation and other mainstream medicine that kills rather than cure; many decades ago and ongoing, death from vaccine in many parts of the world. Manufactured poverty; Wars; Does this look like repopulation to you? If you want an specie to thrive and multiply give them the best living condition not the other way around.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), onawah (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19