Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: The Depopulation Plan

[QUOTE=Journeyman;1435453]
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    . 2. Create a vaccine which is ostensibly to fight the fake virus but which actually provides protection against another virus which they will release once all the compliant sheep have been vaccinated.3. Release the deadly virus and sit back and watch all the troublesome sheep (who didn't take the vaccine) die off. .
    That could have been a good strategy except that all reliable doctors out there says that the vaccinated will be dead in 2 to 3 years.
    I'm not sure that's true.

For example, I saw that quote attributed falsely to Luc Montaigner, which in turn helped to undermine confidence in those fighting against the vaccination program.
    I said, "reliable doctors". The likes of Dr. Judy mikovits, Dr. shery, Dr. Cahill... we knew who they are.

How could a Doctor with cognitive dissonance be reliable?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), pueblo (19th June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #362
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,417 times in 21,109 posts

Question Re: The Depopulation Plan

What if they think they can "justify" mass sterilization "side" effects through mass (semi-)forced vaccination programs, because it is in their view the "most humane" way to depopulate the Earth ... a "necessary" sacrifice for the "greater good" ??? ... also falsely assuming "doing nothing" about their alleged "overpopulation bomb" suppose to be much worse than being 100% benevolent, safe & honest to the people.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th June 2021 at 12:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd June 2021), greybeard (19th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), janette (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021), pueblo (19th June 2021), syrwong (19th June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #363
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Prepared would have been being self sustainable, but I still haven’t managed that after 30 years dreaming about it. Meanwhile I can get to a more rural place with a bit of garden surrounded by fields. I’m not aware of any groups being formed but if you know of any in the Cotswolds, please let me know!

Atm the only group I’m a part of are the ones being called the ‘refuseniks’ and it doesn’t bode well…not prepared, no. Not at all, but oh yes I’ve seeing what’s coming for too long and seem unable to do anything but watch with increasing horror.
    We are distributed and increasingly marginalised. It's not the first time I've heard talk of planned/possible/hoped collaboration between different refuseniks at the Stand In The Park protest, on this forum and between my brother and I. So hold that thought!11
    More in the thread called Pooling resources and knowledge: An alternative escape. UK..
    Pooling resources and knowledge: An alternative escape

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), pueblo (19th June 2021), Stephanie (19th June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #364
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Forgive me if the following is adjudged off topic, I don't have any 'new' info to share, but I just wanted to share my instinctive reaction to this topic and see if anyone else out there feels similar?

I have declined a vaccination and will likely soon be alone in my family in having done so. I have a lot of scepticism about the process, the twisting of science, suppression of treatments etc. all of it. I think there's good foundation for not trusting those at the helm of this operation. However, I don't think there's a depopulation agenda with these jabs. It's clear there have been deaths and serious injuries, maybe longer term impacts on fertility or life expectancy, but I don't think there's a ticking time bomb where everyone who has taken one of these is going to perish. Maybe that comes in a subsequent 'booster' or perhaps there's a second deadlier virus waiting in the wings which will target those like myself who have shown themselves to be non compliant, if that's the case so be it, I'm content with my choice.

I think the real objective however may be more to do with fear and control. I think there's been enough pointers left for us, whether it be Klaus Schwaub's creepy satanic garb, or the dystopian WEF great reset videos to firmly plant within us the idea of a coming NWO. It's out in the open and I think the reason for that is to put people into a state of fear, or perhaps a low vibration state or lower chakra state if that's a better way of expressing it? I think fear is the real virus, because it's paralysing and disempowering and pushes us into hatred and resentment and anger.

Much of the output of the TV, Radio, Cinema and the web is stimulating fear in some way or another. We've had years of 'Super Hero' movies with apocalyptic images rendered in mind numbing CGI. Music has become increasingly electronic, hypnotic, with driving beats at a frequency which is not healthy for us. Our attention spans have been shortened, our capacity to take in complex ideas reduced, but our receptivity to the hidden language of symbols has been enhanced I think by the glamour of Hollywood, now Netflix and the like.

I think we've been exposed to the idea of depopulation, very deliberately, for some time now. The most successful movie franchise in history, the Marvel universe, has been telling us a story for years now with the theme of mass depopulation in the background, until it was made explicit in the final two movies which aired not long before the virus was unleashed. I no longer view this as coincidental. I think this has been implanted into our collective consciousness.

Although this feels like a plan I don't know what comes next, if we're being primed for a 'false messiah' or redemption from the heavens via ET etc. I just think that depopulation is not the goal, more repopulation, changing the outlook and behaviour of the masses, introducing more control, more fear. Does anyone else have this feeling?
    Great post, Journeyman. (as usual )
    No matter if it’s depopulation or repopulation, it’s all the same to me: 1) Keep all in low frequency. 2) Prevent humanity from discovery of their true nature.

With each dysfunctional step they do, it makes me stronger and more attentive to my personal objective(s) of how far I can take this soul-mind-body and life experience on Planet Earth. My ongoing goal is to stretch what I thought was impossible.

Creation has a front row seat within each of us. I am one of many creators. I’m in partnership with Creation and I live the experience in big and small ways. Informed choices and inward journey keep me centered.
    I paint outside the lines.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Blacklight43 (19th June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), George (24th June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), Stephanie (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #365
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,812 times in 4,381 posts

... something I read a while back:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

"They are us from the future"

I have been chewing on that one for a very, very long while...

Beside the sci-fi versions that warp time on itself into pretzels, there is a literal way of looking at it that could be true as seen from the greys' wishful-thinking perspective.

And that comes from their own history as recounted below by Franz Erdl:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The sorrowful history of the Grays

Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:
    • once, the Grays used to live on their own planet
    • they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours
    • the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.

So, here we are, on earth right now... and the female of our species is being assaulted from all fronts, from forced sterilization to HPV and other vaccines as well as medications, cosmetics, GMOs, etc, to get her infertile and unable to procreate those "useless eaters" as part of "Agenda 21" AKA depopulation program.

Then, all these stories of cloning and genetic engineering, etc, to which the lizzies are touted as being the master wizards of, for their genetic manipulation feats... so that the clones they tweak have an inherent inability to display emotions to be expressed or even permit emotions to be processed.

And there we go... right where the greys were million or billion of years ago... so, indeed, they are us form the future because that's the route we are taking for us to be like them in our future IF we fall for the lizzies' scam. Hence the "wishful-thinking" part of the equation since it depends on the time-line we engage on.

This gives a better understanding as to why the suppression of teachings and knowledge about reincarnation got replaced by the "one-lifetime-shot-at eternal-salvation" inculcating that one has got only one chance to make it to paradise and OBEY or else it's straight to hell! But that, too, is too hopeful, so, lately, it's being replaced by the theory of evolution and the materialism dialectic of "You are just a body, bud, and nothing else. At the end of your life, that's that, just nothingness awaits you, so better make the most of it now!"

Don't believe me. Take a look a those materialism dialecticians' "bible," DSM-5 where any emotion expressed outside of normalized "status quo" is deemed a disorder and therefore due to some chemical imbalance as a result of some genetic flaw no one can do anything about since one is born with it and will die with it... "Here, take this pill, it'll make you feel better!" ... and we end up with people seeing nothing wrong with shooting whole school dead since it's all a video game anyway, or "maya" or "illusion," etc.

So... do we want to be "them" in our projected future?
    Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 19th June 2021 at 16:58.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021), Stephanie (19th June 2021), Tintin (22nd June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #366
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What if they think they can "justify" mass sterilization "side" effects through mass (semi-)forced vaccination programs, because it is in their view the "most humane" way to depopulate the Earth ... a "necessary" sacrifice for the "greater good" ??? ... also falsely assuming "doing nothing" about their alleged "overpopulation bomb" suppose to be much worse than being 100% benevolent, safe & honest to the people.

cheers,
    John
    Yes John that may well be the way the Cabal sees it.
    People will die for a cause they believe in.
    They are not scared of being found out or Nuremberg trial.

The thing is nature takes care of it and reduces the population periodically

There have been quite a few near extinction events documented --its cyclic, so it seems.
    Suspicious Observers worth looking at.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), janette (19th June 2021), jaybee (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021), pueblo (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), Tintin (22nd June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

cheers,
    John

There have been quite a few near extinction events documented --its cyclic, so it seems.

Chris

Yes I think this is where the difficulties of talking about all this with other people comes from - the sheer numbers of 'elite' and political / medical figures involved that are colluding at an international level - and don't spend time twiddling their invisible mustaches laughing manically - mwhahahahaha - reflecting on their evil plot - they are, in reality behaving as if they are doing nothing wrong because they don't believe they are doing anything wrong and this conveys itself to (the majority of?) the masses... who then can't believe the whole covid thing is a trick... can't believe they would be told such a monstrous lie...

Indeed many of the international co~conspirators might think they are being noble and selfless to push the depopulation thing forward - living with the burden of the lie - saving the planet or so they will try to daily convince themselves..

BUT

what they are doing is totally unethical and the collateral damage turns them into mass murderers -

They are walking a very fine line with the darkness of their secrets on the brink of engulfing them at any moment... leading them closer and closer to the more hardcore Satanic Forces -

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Alecs (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2021), greybeard (19th June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), Tintin (22nd June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #368
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,417 times in 21,109 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

cheers,
    John

Chris

Yes I think this is where the difficulties of talking about all this with other people comes from - the sheer numbers of 'elite' and political / medical figures involved that are colluding at an international level - and don't spend time twiddling their invisible mustaches laughing manically - mwhahahahaha - reflecting on their evil plot - they are, in reality behaving as if they are doing nothing wrong because they don't believe they are doing anything wrong and this conveys itself to (the majority of?) the masses... who then can't believe the whole covid thing is a trick... can't believe they would be told such a monstrous lie...

Indeed many of the international co~conspirators might think they are being noble and selfless to push the depopulation thing forward - living with the burden of the lie - saving the planet or so they will try to daily convince themselves..

BUT

what they are doing is totally unethical and the collateral damage turns them into mass murderers -

They are walking a very fine line with the darkness of their secrets on the brink of engulfing them at any moment... leading them closer and closer to the more hardcore Satanic Forces -

We are NOT "overpopulated" for so many reasons ... (international) mismanagement is one of them!

If humanity were not unnecessary attacked on their health on sooooooo many levels last decades (including erratic pulse microwaves) and real (revolutionary) solutions (suppressed inventions) not be criminalized, silenced or covered up.

~ Imagine a farmer crippling its livestock then "complaining" they do not walk fast enough!

Part of humanity is destined to go to (live on) other planets thus making more space here anyway! ... How many different aliens are already interacting with us and could help us not staying on Earth? Just like a flower seeding elsewhere ... Earth can do the same but the Psychopathic Technocrats (control freaks) do everything in their power to sabotage that to keep us here (mentally, emotionally & physically) sick, compromised & enslaved on purpose to have a EXCUSE to claim we are "overpopulated".

Almost all natural solutions are dismissed by so called "international authorities" (like W.H.O.) we all being forced in to Agenda 2030 to be artificially micro-managed serving The Great (Dystopian) Reset. All who can expose their false "justifications" for their Tyranny will be dealt with via new insane (unconstitutional) laws & regulations enforced by other slaves helping the status quo.

"The end justifies the means" ... they will use ANY EXCUSE to push their tyrannical dystopian agenda and the (false perception) "overpopulation bomb" is one of them.

--o-O-o--

We live in a world where we have Hijacked Governments legalizing (protecting)
    Corporate Crimes and Criminalizing Real Solutions like:

~ Suppressed Inventions
    ~ HEMP Revolution
    ~ Forbidden Cures
    ~ Study amongst others the Documentary "When Healing Becomes a Crime".

Do you know they can turn a Desert in to an Oases using "Super Absorbers" small pallets mixing it in the earth then use fewer than normal water to start farming?

Do you know they can now convert Seawater in to Drinking water in a cheap way?

In coming decades humans (not with help from aliens) can build 100s of (hurricane proof) giant self-sustainable floating cities and 2/3 of Earth is covered with water ... any idea how much space/room that is? If official CONTACT with Aliens are made 1000s of new ideas are possible to build new cities. I ask you again how big is 2/3 of the Earth? "Not enough space"? ... Did you know that Australia or The State Texas can manage 7 Billion people with the correct (suppressed) technology?

There are 100s of practical solutions IF we all were managed more honestly we would not have ANY problems feeding everybody. Now most farmers are punished & attacked by UN Food rules (intensives, mandates, insane food regulations etc. etc.) all to serve a Worldwide PUSH for Toxic GMO Food Agenda! (obvious part of NWO Depopulation Agenda).

We are "managed" by corrupt & insane psychopaths when it comes to food. And it is global.

Study: corrupt Codex Alimentarius run by over the top control freaks!

See also: overpopulationisamyth.com

Related: tinyurl.com/ClimateScare-Agenda2030

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), Blacklight43 (19th June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), leavesoftrees (23rd June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), Tintin (22nd June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #369
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Although this feels like a plan I don't know what comes next, if we're being primed for a 'false messiah' or redemption from the heavens via ET etc. I just think that depopulation is not the goal, more repopulation, changing the outlook and behaviour of the masses, introducing more control, more fear. Does anyone else have this feeling?
    poison in the food, in the air and water, vaccine related death and autism, chemo radiation and other mainstream medicine that kills rather than cure; many decades ago and ongoing, death from vaccine in many parts of the world. Manufactured poverty; Wars; Does this look like repopulation to you? If you want an specie to thrive and multiply give them the best living condition not the other way around.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), onawah (20th June 2021), Peace in Oz (21st June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), Tintin (22nd June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #370
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

John Coleman -- 4 Billion "Useless Eaters" to be Culled by 2050

by John Coleman
    (excerpt by henrymakow.com)
    June 22, 2021

(Published in 1993)
    "At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation. Energy, food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non-elite, starting with the White populations of Western Europe and North America and then spreading to other races.

The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world's population reaches a manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500 million will consist of Chinese and Japanese races, selected because they are people who have been regimented for centuries and who are accustomed to obeying authority without question."

To the people who own and run the planet, humanity has become a dead-weight except as servants and sex slaves. Below, MI-6 whistleblower John Coleman describes the covid end-game, a return to feudalism where a billion people will serve the super-rich.
    "The non-elite masses will be reduced to the level and behavior of controlled animals with no will of their own and easily regimented and controlled."
    A pandemic with a minuscule death rate is not a pandemic. People lining up to get vaccinated remind me of lemmings throwing themselves into a gorge.

We hardly see anyone sneezing any more yet we're supposed to be in a pandemic?

We are passengers on the Titanic, drinking and dancing while the ship sinks.

The Conspirator's Hierarchy: The Story of Committee of 300 PDF PP. 104-107

by John Coleman, FMR MI-6 Intelligence Analyst
    (excerpt by henrymakow.com)

[The Goal is]

A One World Government and one-unit monetary system under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages.

In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One-World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist.

The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately-owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited.

Only one religion will be allowed and that will be in the form of a One World Government Church, which has been in existence since 1920 as we shall see. Satanism, Luciferianism and Witchcraft shall he recognized as legitimate One World Government curricula with no private or church schools.

All Christian churches have already been subverted and Christianity will be a thing of the past in the One World Government. To induce a state where there is no individual freedom or any concept of liberty surviving, there shall be no such thing as republicanism, sovereignty or rights residing with the people. National pride and racial identity shall be stamped out and in the transition phase it shall be subject to the severest penalties to even mention one's racial origin.

Each person shall be fully indoctrinated that he or she is a creature of the One World Government with an identification number clearly marked on their person so as to be readily accessible, which identifying number shall be in the master file of the NATO computer in Brussels, Belgium, subject to instant retrieval by any agency of the One World Government at any time.

The master Files of the CIA, FBI, state and local police agencies, IRS, FEMA, Social Security shall be vastly expanded and form the basis of personal records of all individuals in the United States.

MARRIAGE AND FAMILY
    Marriage shall be outlawed and there shall be no family life as we know it. Children will be removed from their parents at an early-age and brought up by wards as state property. Such an experiment was carried out in East Germany under Erich Honnecker when children were taken away from parents considered by the state to be disloyal citizens.

Women will he degraded through the continued process of "women's liberation" movements. Free sex shall be mandatory. Failure to comply at least once by the age of 20 shall be punishable by severe reprisals against her person. Self-abortion shall be taught and practiced after two children are born to a woman; such records shall be contained in the personal file of each woman in the One World Government's regional computers.

If a woman falls pregnant after she has previously given birth to two children, she shall be forcibly removed to an abortion clinic for such an abortion and sterilization to be carried out. Pornography shall be promoted and be compulsory showing in every theater of cinema, including homosexual and lesbian pornography.

DRUGS, MIGRATION, SILVER, BANKS
    The use of "recreational" drugs shall be compulsory, with each person allotted drug quotas which can be purchased at One World Government stores throughout the world. Mind control drugs will be expanded and usage become compulsory. Such mind control drugs shall be given in food and/or water supplies without the knowledge and/or consent of the people.

Drug bars shall be set up, run by One World Government employees, where the slave-class shall be able to spend their free time. In this manner the non-elite masses will be reduced to the level and behavior of controlled animals with no will of their own and easily regimented and controlled.

The economic system shall be based upon the ruling oligar-ethical class allowing just enough foods and services to be produced to keep the mass slave labor camps going. All wealth shall be aggregated in the hands of the elite members of the Committee of 300.

Each individual shall be indoctrinated to understand that he or she is totally dependent upon the state for survival....Only the Committee of 300 members and their elitists shall have the right to any of the earth's resources. Agriculture shall be solely in the hands of the Committee of 300 with food production strictly controlled.

As these measures begin to take effect, large populations in the cities shall be forcibly removed to remote areas and those who refuse to go shall be exterminated in the manner of the One World Government experiment carried out by Pol Pot in Cambodia. Euthanasia for the terminally ill and the aged shall be compulsory. No cities shall be larger than a predetermined number as described in the work of Kalgeri.

Essential workers will be moved to other cities if the one they are in becomes overpopulated. Other non-essential workers will be chosen at random and sent to underpopulated cities to fill "quotas." ... (Quote above)

From time to time there shall be artificially contrived food and water shortages and medical care to remind the masses that their very existence depends on the goodwill of the Committee of 300. After the destruction of housing, auto, steel and heavy goods industries, there shall he limited housing, and industries of any kind allowed to remain shall be under the direction of NATO's Club of Rome as shall all scientific and space exploration development, limited to the elite under the control of the Committee of 300...

The United States will be flooded by peoples of alien cultures who will eventually overwhelm White America, people with no concept of what the United States Constitution stands for and who will, in consequence, do nothing to defend it, and in whose minds the concept of liberty and justice is so weak as to matter little. FOOD and shelter shall be the main concern.

No central bank save the Bank of International Settlement and the World Bank shall be allowed to operate.

Private banks will be outlawed. Remuneration for work performed shall be under a uniform predetermined scale throughout the One World Government. There shall be no wage disputes allowed, nor any diversion from the standard uniform scales of pay laid down by the One World Government.

Those who break the law will be instantly executed. There shall be no cash or coinage in the hands of the non-elite. All transactions shall be carried out by means of a debit card which shall bear the identification number of the holder.

Any person who in any way infringes the rules and regulations of the Committee of 300 shall have the use of his or her card suspended for varying times according to the nature and severity of the infringement. Such persons will find, when they go to make purchases, that their card is blacklisted and they will not be able to obtain services of any kind.

Attempts to trade "old" coins, that is to say silver coins of previous and now defunct nations, shall be treated as a capital crime subject to the death penalty. All such coinage shall be required to be surrendered within a given time along with guns, rifles, explosives and automobiles. Only the elite and One World Government high-ranking functionaries will be allowed private transport, weapons, coinage and automobiles....

Ethnic and religious differences shall be magnified and exacerbated and violent conflict as a means of "settling" their differences shall be encouraged and fostered. All information services and print media shall be under the control of the One World Government. Regular brainwashing control measures shall be passed off as "entertainment" in the manner in which it was practiced and became a fine art in the United States. Youths removed from "disloyal parents," shall receive special education designed to brutalize them. Youth of both sexes shall receive training to qualify as prison guards for the One World labor camp system.

Related:

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), gord (22nd June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), holcaul (24th June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), Operator (22nd June 2021), RunningDeer (22nd June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021), Valle (22nd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

21. Link to Post #371
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,216 times in 1,361 posts

Another thought which occurred is that the vaccines, passports etc. have had the effect of creating a new class of undesirables in the world. The refuseniks are the ultimate embodiment of selfishness, imagine not taking the vaccines that will stop you killing grandma? Want the reason why we can't remove lockdown or get the economy back to normal? Look no further, they're in front of you.
    Or maybe they have a use for the non-compliant rather than the compliant...

Interesting word choice in this article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ovid-jabs.html
    That is an interesting article. Notice how it starts off with what would be tin foil hat reasoning to many, such as "government conspiracy", but further down they quote more concrete reasons such as inadequate testing prior to approval. I've noticed the Mail do that before on other topics, you have to scroll down to the meatier stuff. They also sometimes tell the truth in an oblique way.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), gord (22nd June 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), I am B (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (22nd June 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), pueblo (22nd June 2021), RunningDeer (22nd June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

23. Link to Post #372
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... from Klaus Schwab and the "Great Reset":

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), eagle0027 (22nd June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Jambo (22nd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (29th June 2021), onawah (22nd June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (22nd June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #373
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,735 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    For reference, here's the book:

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Kla...at%20Reset.pdf

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd June 2021), eagle0027 (22nd June 2021), Eva2 (22nd June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), gord (22nd June 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), kudzy (23rd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (22nd June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021), Sunny (23rd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021), Yoda (22nd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #374
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For reference, here's the book:

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Kla...at%20Reset.pdf

[...]
    I did a search for "useless eaters" in the Schwab' PDF and couldn't find it... it seems the picture is from John Coleman's book since it's word for word the quoted material in Makow's article.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (22nd June 2021), Samson (23rd June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021), syrwong (22nd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

29. Link to Post #375
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Isn't that excerpt from the John Coleman book quoted above? I just searched for that text in the pdf Bill linked to but couldn't find it there?

Schwaub may look like a pantomime villain, but I doubt he'd be quite as explicit as the text above is?

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Eva2 (22nd June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), holcaul (24th June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (22nd June 2021), Samson (23rd June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021), syrwong (22nd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

31. Link to Post #376
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

That is pages 105-106 of CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2021), bluestflame (22nd June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), holcaul (24th June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (22nd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (22nd June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

33. Link to Post #377
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,909 times in 2,594 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)

That is pages 105-106 of CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300
    Yes - I found that pdf too. Why is it in the cia.gov library I wonder?
    And who is Dr. John Coleman? And what is the "work of Kalgeri" that the excerpt describes? Anyone know more?

Quote And Euthanasia for the terminally ill and the aged shall be compulsory. No cities shall be larger than a predetermined number as described in the work of Kalgeri. Essential workers will be moved to other cities if the one they are in becomes overpopulated. Other non-essential workers will be chosen at random and sent to underpopulated cities to fill "quotas."
    At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation. Energy, food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non-elite, start-ing with the White populations of Western Europe and North America and then spreading to other races. The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world's population reaches a manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500 million will consist of Chinese and Japanese
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), bluestflame (23rd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), mountain_jim (23rd June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

35. Link to Post #378
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Quote Posted by gord (here)

Yes - I found that pdf too. Why is it in the cia.gov library I wonder?
    And who is Dr. John Coleman? And what is the "work of Kalgeri" that the excerpt describes? Anyone know more?

Quote And Euthanasia for the terminally ill and the aged shall be compulsory. No cities shall be larger than a predetermined number as described in the work of Kalgeri. Essential workers will be moved to other cities if the one they are in becomes overpopulated. Other non-essential workers will be chosen at random and sent to underpopulated cities to fill "quotas."
    At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation. Energy, food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non-elite, start-ing with the White populations of Western Europe and North America and then spreading to other races. The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world's population reaches a manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500 million will consist of Chinese and Japanese
    That whole question of exactly why the CIA of all organisations maintains a free library of counter culture, mystic, occult and cataclysm literature is a very interesting question in itself. Perhaps one for a separate thread?

Kalgeri I think refers to this.

Quote The conspiracy theory stems from a misconstrued section from Kalergi’s book Praktischer Idealismus, where he is often directly quoted “The European man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of nations, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals”.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Ewan (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), holcaul (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (23rd June 2021), pabranno (23rd June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (23rd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

37. Link to Post #379
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"Parents, And All Others, Wake The Hell Up, Nurse Louise Hampton Is Telling The Truth "Nurse warning about the vaccine and yellow card reactions

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YnZMFBeFN0Gf
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd June 2021 at 10:52. Reason: embedded the video

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Ewan (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd June 2021), Harmony (23rd June 2021), holcaul (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (23rd June 2021), pabranno (23rd June 2021), Patient (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (23rd June 2021), Snoweagle (23rd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

39. Link to Post #380
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

I briefly met and spoke to a nurse who has quit her job because of the things going on to do with these current trends in medical practices. She said that they are given pages of documentation to learn what to say to people - the patients and the visitors when they question what is going on. She said it is all lies and she could not live with herself due to having to lie to people.

I am going to try to get her to write up something that I can post. She is scared - and she really appeared to be outwardly frightened, because she said that people that she knows (doctors and nurses) that have spoken up about "just within their work environment - not even publicly" who have died and/or disappeared. She knew that she could not continue to work without voicing her concerns. She also related that some of those who died, died "after" they voiced their concerns and then quit. So I know that she will not be interviewed on camera for sure. But I hope that I can get her to at least write something up anonymously.

We can easily relate this to the new push from the top down here in Canada for the new Communist Canada that is underway. The vast majority of Canadians do not realize this as it is being brought about in shadows and through subtle changes that will suddenly snap the doors shut and people will not know what just happened.

I was told the other day that my health card has expired and I need to re-register for a new one. Yet, my card and paperwork have an expiry date of 2025. Seems they are trying to move some things a little quicker than originally planned. So anyone reading this, if you have some things that you planned to do I would suggest that you get moving a little quicker than you planned.

How quickly do the months go past? How soon will we be in the fall and heading into the next flu season? There will be a lot of vaccinated people who will have had that shot in their system for 6 months. I can imagine how different things might be in 6 months time. Where were we 6 months ago and what were we thinking? Many people were thinking that Trump would have turned out Biden and we wouldn't be where we are now, yet here we are.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

chrifri (24th June 2021), Ewan (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (23rd June 2021), meat suit (23rd June 2021), Peace in Oz (24th June 2021), RunningDeer (23rd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 30 LastLast